PDA

View Full Version : Maulana Ibrahim Dewla's Bayaans

tijaarat
10-01-2007, 04:57 AM
saalamAlaikum
I wanted to know if anyone has Ibrahim Dewla's bayaans. If so, send me a link please.
saalam

OneLife
10-01-2007, 05:21 AM
who is he?

Hamood
10-01-2007, 06:05 AM
who is he?

If I'm not mistaken, Maulana is on the shura of the tablighi jamat... one of the top most tablighi scholars.

OneLife
10-01-2007, 06:38 AM
If I'm not mistaken, Maulana is on the shura of the tablighi jamat... one of the top most tablighi scholars.

:mash:

tijaarat
01-04-2007, 05:07 PM
-so anyone has a link to his bayaans???

slaveof Allaah
02-04-2007, 02:18 AM
:salam:

I know someone with some of Maulana's bayyans, but the quality is horrible. You really can't make out what he's saying. I think the bayyan was recorded at Tongi so you can imagine how the quality will be.

iqadeer
14-04-2007, 07:07 PM
I found one here http://www.bhatkallys.com/audio/ibrahim/1081_Iman_Ki_Dawat.rm

tijaarat
15-04-2007, 03:53 AM
I found one here http://www.bhatkallys.com/audio/ibrahim/1081_Iman_Ki_Dawat.rm

saalam,
JazakhAllah khair, you are the best. You know any more sites or bayaans of Maulana Ibrahim Dewla please post. (The sound quality is so good too).
saalam

fatboy_dhaka
25-08-2007, 05:13 AM
brother you can try
www.banglakitab.com/

Ahmed
25-08-2007, 12:05 PM
he,s in dewsbury markaz this weekend:D

fatboy_dhaka
25-08-2007, 05:38 PM
brother Ahmed you gots to tell us what he says.

Ahmed
25-08-2007, 11:44 PM
2 things he said..kind of applies to me:cheesygri .........:$ :$

that if you cant go in jamaat or are weak in aamaal..butfree for dawah

due to personal weaknessess /haalaat

then you can still reap the rewards of others
:D
he gave the story of someone who taught someone salaatut tasbih

the brother actually prayed it twice a day..regularly:subh:

the teacher spent half an hour teaching it..only

and he acknowledged that people will go up and down in terms of how much time they can spend..but still remain a daee:cheesygri

tijaarat
04-11-2007, 01:53 AM
saalam,

I am sure there should be someone on this forum who has more bayaans of Maulana Ebrahim Dewla. If you do so, please load them up as an attachment.
I am suprised there are so few bayaans of Maulana on the web.

JazakhAllah
saalam

Shakeel Iqbal
31-05-2009, 06:26 AM
saalamAlaikum
I wanted to know if anyone has Ibrahim Dewla's bayaans. If so, send me a link please.
saalam
i want to listen the bayaan of maulana ibrahim sahab

Abu_abdurrahman
31-05-2009, 06:28 AM
i want to listen the bayaan of maulana ibrahim sahab

http://islamibayanaat.com/MaulanaIbrahimDewlaa.htm

hamza_imran
11-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Assalamoalaikum,

I can arrange for many bayans of maulana Ibrahim Saab but i dont know where to upload it on the web.

I was in Marqaz Nizamuddin today and heard Maulana Ibrahim Saab gave bayan after Asr prayer :).

True Life
11-06-2009, 05:35 PM
:ws:
I can arrange for many bayans of maulana Ibrahim Saab but i dont know where to upload it on the web.

I was in Marqaz Nizamuddin today and heard Maulana Ibrahim Saab gave bayan after Asr prayer :).Either contact www.IslamiBayanaat.com and send them your audios over, so they can upload them. Or use sites like www.4shared.com to upload it yourself.

You can as well try to attach them to posts here on SF, if the files are not too big.

hamza_imran
12-06-2009, 11:13 AM
:ws:Either contact www.IslamiBayanaat.com and send them your audios over, so they can upload them. Or use sites like www.4shared.com to upload it yourself.

You can as well try to attach them to posts here on SF, if the files are not too big.

Ok I will upload Insha Allah soon and inform here.

I saw a few bayans of maulana on the below site.
http://www.dawatulislam.com/

London786
12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
maulana ibrahim dewla is mashallah a great tableeghi scholar... He is close friends with maulana yaqub qasmi...

ENIGMA
12-06-2009, 12:21 PM
maulana ibrahim dewla is mashallah a great tableeghi scholar... He is close friends with maulana yaqub qasmi...

agreed. He talks with great hikma and wisdom. he sees the bigger picture. I see this with our akabir from india generally. they see the bigger picture,always use hikma,never get embroiled in controvery or say anything against any other effort.

The words of hikma by maulana Ibrahim sahib are amazing. so many examples he gives,both from the life of the Prophet :saw:,the companions and also his own,showing how we need to be more open to everyone,not be close minded. use wisdom etc.

honestly,people wanna know about TJ, they should sit in his company.

The example that Ahmed gave is just one of many.

I do hoestly feel that as soon as Haji Abdul wahab sahib and Hafiz Patel sahib passes away, Nizamuddin Akabir are gonna put there foot down and sort this mess out,especially with whats gone in in the UK.

not known
12-06-2009, 12:33 PM

The only scholar i have seen, whose bayans are written down by thousands of people when ever he speaks in markaz or outside

the words are so wise that you are forced to pen them down,

if i get some time inshaAllah, i will open up my dairy and write it down here

hamza_imran
26-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Assalamoalaikum,

Here's a bayan of Maulana.
More I'll upload soon Insha Allah.

http://www.4shared.com/file/114263230/3efec36/Ummat_ka_Maqsad.html

MinSid
29-06-2009, 04:37 PM
http://www.minsid.com/Bayans/Urdu_Bayans.html

ENIGMA
29-06-2009, 04:42 PM

Some wise words from Maulana Ibrahim Dewla [DB]

'Suin laakon logon ko kapda pehna ti hai, lekin khud nangi hoti hai'

A needle helps in clothing hundred of thousands, but it itself is naked.

Practise what you preach

that is one of my favourite gems of his!!!!!!!

the meaning behind it is amazing.

imaan4success
29-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Subhanallah, sounds very deep and wise indeed, masha'Allah.

rizwan_rizwan
29-06-2009, 07:58 PM
you can upload it on my website www.Islamicsongs.Info

hamza_imran
30-06-2009, 06:12 AM
you can upload it on my website www.Islamicsongs.Info

Assalamoalaikum

How to upload there, let me know.

ImranMalik
20-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Asalam 3laikum

Do you know where can i download Dr. Nadir Ali Khan's Bayans (Of Nizammuddin Markaz). He is amazing and inshallah May Allah prolong his life

taalib_e_ilm
21-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Maulana Ibrahim Dewla saab (db) came to Chicago last year. My cousin told me he is going to give mastoorat bayaan and so me and my cousin also went to hear the bayaan. Separate arrangement was there for Men. Maulana was not present and someone else gave the bayaan to Mastoorat. I felt bad. Later on I found out that Maulana (db) stopped giving bayaan to mastoorat after his wife passed away.

I didnít understand first but later on I realized that it was Maulana's taqwa that if the wife is not present in the gathering, bayaan should not be given due to nafsaaniyat might creep in.

Another story.

My shaikh Hazrat Mufti Nawalur Rahman saheb (db) and I were in Riwand spending time in Ijtima. It was a yearly ijtima and was huge. Mashaikh from Nizamuddin came to Pakistan also. My Shaikh and I were in foreign section. We could not listen to bayaans from where we were resting so I walked about 1/4 mile and went to a speaker to listen a bayaan. It sounded like Maulana Ibrahim Dewla saab (db) was giving bayaan so I went to my Shaikh and told him Hazrat, Maulana Ibrahim is giving bayaan. Hazrat (db) left his maamulat and we walked to the speaker. Hazrat listened for few minutes and said, aray kabootar (Oh! Pigeon), this is not Maulana Ibrahim Dewla saab. He listened for awhile and went back to finish his maamulaat. Felt embarrassed that day.

Ruslan
26-09-2009, 01:33 AM
InshaAllah Maulana Ebrahim is going to be at Dewsbury Markaz 2,3,4 October for the 4months jour. Maulana Saad MIGHT also be coming this year, not confirmed yet.Haji Abdul Wahab Saab also coming inshaAllah this year.

PcLapTech
03-05-2010, 05:53 PM
May Allah reward you all Chicago brother. I heard chicago no 1 in dawat work in usa now. We had one jamat this year from Chicago. In markaz masjeed noor you br have great daee Hafiz Salaman.

Maulana Ibrahim Dewla saab (db) came to Chicago last year. My cousin told me he is going to give mastoorat bayaan and so me and my cousin also went to hear the bayaan. Separate arrangement was there for Men. Maulana was not present and someone else gave the bayaan to Mastoorat. I felt bad. Later on I found out that Maulana (db) stopped giving bayaan to mastoorat after his wife passed away.

I didnít understand first but later on I realized that it was Maulana's taqwa that if the wife is not present in the gathering, bayaan should not be given due to nafsaaniyat might creep in.

Another story.

My shaikh Hazrat Mufti Nawalur Rahman saheb (db) and I were in Riwand spending time in Ijtima. It was a yearly ijtima and was huge. Mashaikh from Nizamuddin came to Pakistan also. My Shaikh and I were in foreign section. We could not listen to bayaans from where we were resting so I walked about 1/4 mile and went to a speaker to listen a bayaan. It sounded like Maulana Ibrahim Dewla saab (db) was giving bayaan so I went to my Shaikh and told him Hazrat, Maulana Ibrahim is giving bayaan. Hazrat (db) left his maamulat and we walked to the speaker. Hazrat listened for few minutes and said, aray kabootar (Oh! Pigeon), this is not Maulana Ibrahim Dewla saab. He listened for awhile and went back to finish his maamulaat. Felt embarrassed that day.

atifdai313
08-11-2010, 08:06 AM
saalamAlaikum
saalam

A.O.A,
I also like very much to Maulana Ibrahim Dehvla.
Please record their lectures of Abu Dawud in MADRASSA KASHFILULOOM.

pluto
08-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Assalamoalaikum,

I was in Marqaz Nizamuddin today and heard Maulana Ibrahim Saab gave bayan after Asr prayer :).

Sw.

Use google docs, free 1 gb upload limit, after uploading, post a link here, i don't suggest other sites, here today gone tomorrow. Yes, you can upload any type of files over there except .exe's i believe.

pluto
08-11-2010, 08:02 PM
visit attablig.com, hasn't anyone contacted Maulana Junaid yet?, he would know he has an account in 4shared and quite some of the bayans of Maulana,

go to this thread: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?62395-bayanat-by-Indian-Uleema

do read the posts over there.

atifdai313
08-11-2010, 08:05 PM
A.o.a,
brother please upload the speeches of maulana ibrahim devla on 4shared.com.

Jazakallah.

MinSid
08-11-2010, 08:17 PM
I can upload to my site... minsid.com

let me know...

i can provide ftp info...

May Allah reward you all Chicago brother. I heard chicago no 1 in dawat work in usa now. We had one jamat this year from Chicago. In markaz masjeed noor you br have great daee Hafiz Salaman.

NJ has good effort also...

NY/NJ/CT is split so the numbers are low... Chicago is one big halqa...

wsalam

MinSid
08-11-2010, 08:19 PM
http://www.minsid.com/Bayans/Urdu_Bayans.html

Check out my site

Abu_Uzair
09-11-2010, 08:50 AM
assalamu alaikum
i have 1 new bayan of mo.ibrahim sab devla(d.b).
this bayan was delivered in Old workers at Anklesar on 08-08-2010.
plz click HERE (http://www.archive.org/download/StationMasjidanklesar08-08-2010/StationMasjidanklesar08-08-2010.mp3) for download.
i also upload his other bayans in our yearly ijtema in last summer
plz see this link.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/7W4xa3JV/01_MOSALI_IJTEMA_5-4-2010.html
if any one have any bayanat of any our akabir,plz sent me.i.a i will upload it in our site www.attablig.com.
my id is in my site.

daywalk3r
05-11-2011, 12:32 AM
amazing, deep, fountain of wisdom, etc

he brings out the TJ in me :-)

Abu_Uzair
05-11-2011, 05:21 AM
https://sites.google.com/site/juned4uorg/dawat