PDA

View Full Version : Junaid Jamshed: How I changed....

Saad
12-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Mashallah very moving video.

http://www.ahnaf.com/downloads-cat109.html

tijaarat
13-04-2007, 06:19 AM
saalam,
Everyone should check this especially when today everyone tries to imitate celebrities in their lives. They look up to celebritites and follow everyone one of their sunnah. And when someone reminds someone follow the sunnah, they look at you as if you said something wierd.
SubhanAllah, how this man changed shows whats the true lifestyle we should be in
saalam

jinnzaman
13-04-2007, 08:30 AM
tableeghi jamat is one of the greatest organizations of islamic revival today.

:)

Of course, true victory and guidance comes from Allah.

Passerby
13-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Interesting ..will check it out.. JJ rocks:)

* Madinah *
13-04-2007, 11:29 AM
He will be in Birmigham [UK] next week sometime, alongside Imaam Zaid and quite a few other scholars.

jinnzaman
13-04-2007, 03:06 PM
You know, I was thinking of Shah Waliullah's program for reform of Islamic society in his book Hujjat Allah al-Baligha, and I came to the conclusion that the Deobandi 'Ulema and the Tableeghi Jamaat are following this program quite successfully.

What I find beautiful about Tableeghi Jamaat is that its totally grass-roots. There's no "foreign funding" by shady governments, there's no political involvement, and its worked its way up to the highest echelon's of society as well as to the bottom.

This is why I get very offended when people accuse Tableeghi Jamaat of engaging in bid'a or harming people's harms.

Nu'ayman ibn Amr
13-04-2007, 03:12 PM
:salam:

Am I the only one that's not able to view the video?

jinnzaman
13-04-2007, 03:24 PM

Wa alaikum assalam

Some of the links didn't work, try the other ones.

Nu'ayman ibn Amr
13-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Wa alaikum assalam

Some of the links didn't work, try the other ones.

Will do :insh:

:jazak:

Saad
13-04-2007, 04:55 PM

Why, what does it say?

Nu'ayman ibn Amr
13-04-2007, 07:36 PM
It's ok .. I think there was a problem with the Media Player I was using. I can get it fine now.

loveProphet
13-04-2007, 08:25 PM
You know, I was thinking of Shah Waliullah's program for reform of Islamic society in his book Hujjat Allah al-Baligha, and I came to the conclusion that the Deobandi 'Ulema and the Tableeghi Jamaat are following this program quite successfully.

What I find beautiful about Tableeghi Jamaat is that its totally grass-roots. There's no "foreign funding" by shady governments, there's no political involvement, and its worked its way up to the highest echelon's of society as well as to the bottom.

This is why I get very offended when people accuse Tableeghi Jamaat of engaging in bid'a or harming people's harms.
Exactly! MashAllah the tabligh has reformed many people, may Allah grant it more success, Ameen.

Saad
26-05-2007, 03:17 AM
New Interview. (video)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fA3savbaqOI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iGCmY1D-VZg

AbulAsad
26-05-2007, 02:11 PM
As salamu Alykum,
Sorry for asking this but i really dont know who is junaid jamshed. Can any give me a brief intro of him?
was salam.

Saad
26-05-2007, 02:15 PM
^^
Well he was former pop singer from Pakistan, and really famous. Then Allah gave him hidayat through the Tableegi Jamat, and he stopped singing etc. Now he sings Islamic nasheeds etc.

AbulAsad
26-05-2007, 02:21 PM
^^
Well he was former pop singer from Pakistan, and really famous. Then Allah gave him hidayat through the Tableegi Jamat, and he stopped singing etc. Now he sings Islamic nasheeds etc.

As salamu Alykum,
Oh! MashaAllah! thats something great Alhamdulillah, Allah can show right path to anyone at anytime, he is most merciful.
Thnx bro,
was salam.

Ahmed
30-05-2007, 11:14 PM
alhamdulillah..i met him and ate with him here in dewsbury:cheesygri

very tall dude:cheesygri

Sad ibn Abu Waqqas
31-05-2007, 07:33 AM

There is absolutely no need to be offended if the charges are true: but what exactly do you mean by "harming people's harms"? I have certainly had to tell Tableeghi Jamaat people to leave me alone because they were harassing me. And I'm not the only one in my area who has had to do that. I know of cases where people who otherwise came to the masjid daily stopped so that they could avoid the Tableeghi Jamaat.

:ws: