PDA

View Full Version : A miracle of the miracles of Hazrat Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali (QSA)

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
16-04-2007, 11:30 PM
This happened when my grandfather was in the UK, while my Shaykh was in Pakistan.
One day my grandfather saw a sikh person holding a picture of Guru Nanak, and he thought to himself 'i wish i had a picture of my shakyh'. The next day a letter came in the post. It said, 'Shaykh tasweer mey ni leykin dil mey basta hey' - 'the Shaykh does not live inside a picture, but he lives inside the heart'.
In those days it took a couple of weeks to recieve a letter from such a distant place, so my shaykh must have known what my grandfather was going to think, before he thought it - weeks before.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
18-04-2007, 09:43 AM
When a brother i know first visited my Shaykh, he saw that whenever my Shaykh asked for something, lots of people used to rush to get it. And he thought 'i wonder how he reached such a status?'. My Shaykh called him over and said 'by spending 40 years in the jungle (i.e. training his nafs etc...)'.

mospike
18-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Mashallah, is it possible this sheikh has links with the Jinn ??

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
18-04-2007, 04:43 PM
lol. i think he said once there are four leaders of the jinns and two of them are his friends. Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA) had jinns as his friends too. My Shaykh also forbade people to go to a certain area at night, coz i think he used to do zikr with the jinns there or somet like that. Not even jinns though, can tell what you're thinking ;).

mospike
19-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Is that a Pic of Babaji?

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
19-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Yep. Check out the gallery on our website: http://www.darulehsan.net/aboutus.php?frame=Gallery.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
19-04-2007, 06:38 AM
Then theres also the time when my uncle was supposed to be comming back to the UK from Pakistan but when he checked his Passport at night, he found that it had expired! And as it was late in the evening he couldnt do much about it. So he phoned my Shaykh and told him the situation. My Shaykh was like dont worry ive made them all 'blind'. When he went to the airport the next day, no one noticed anything wrong with his passport and he got home without any problems.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
19-04-2007, 06:52 AM
He was'nt a dead serious character. he used to joke around with people. Like when a guy came to him and said 'Babaji mujey bacha chehya', 'Babaji i want a kid'. he replied, 'does it look like im selling kids here? ok, ok, get the microphone.' when it was brought, he said 'announce on the microphone what you said to me' lol. this was a test for the guy. so he walks up to the microphone shyly and says, 'Babaji mujey bacha chehya' (Babaji, i want a kid) lol. That must have taken guts because there were always loads of people around him.
Anyway, he came back a year later holding a baby in his hands :) .

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
20-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Theres a small river/canal that runs along the length of my Shaykh's 'Darbar' (the place where he stays).
A man was once walking along side it, when he felt a sudden very strong desire to get to the other side, so he jumped, fully clothed, in winter, in to the freezing water and began to swim. When he got to the other side he found Babaji Sarkar was there waiting for him, who then embraced him. the person became a mureed and he later said, before that time he was an extremely sinful person - if you were to think of any sin, he would have committed it.

morningstar
20-04-2007, 06:27 AM
Then theres also the time when my uncle was supposed to be comming back to the UK from Pakistan but when he checked his Passport at night, he found that it had expired! And as it was late in the evening he couldnt do much about it. So he phoned my Shaykh and told him the situation. My Shaykh was like dont worry ive made them all 'blind'. When he went to the airport the next day, no one noticed anything wrong with his passport and he got home without any problems.

not a good example of honesty.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
20-04-2007, 05:31 PM
A fair point i suppose but he didnt exactly lie or anything. Anyways there is always wisdom in what my shaykh does, which we may not understand. To illustrate i'll give you another story.

A man had a dream in which he was told to go to my Shaykh. So when he woke up the next day he was really happy... he'd always wanted something like this to happen, it was a dream come true (literally ;) ).

When he went to my Shaykh, my Shaykh said 'yes, what would you like?' he answered, 'Babaji meney madina janey', 'Babaji, i want to go to madina'.

My Shaykh said 'WHAT?!', and if u'd belive it he started beating him up lol (apparently though whoever gets hit is really lucky and it doesnt actually hurt them). The person's mood changed pretty quick though, ill tell you. He became upset thinking ive come here to get some benefit and here i am getting beaten up.

My Shaykh stopped and said 'now ask what you want.... Rasoolallah (SAW) is listening!'

(And he did go to madina).

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
22-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Babaji Sarkar used to go to the grave of Hazrat Sayyed Alauddin 'Ali Ahmed Sabir (RA, who he calls his 'spiritual guide') every night whilst he was in the army. He used to do his army duties during the day and go to Hazrat Sabir's (RA) grave and do ibadat (worship) there at night.

However, going out at night was banned in the army, and someone once saw him at Hazrat Sabir's (RA) grave. This person reported the incident to my Shaykh's commanding officer, who at first didnt believe it because my Shaykh was so good in carrying out his duties. But after the person insisted, the commanding officer decided that the following night they would go and check up on him at the same time, and radio in where he was.

So the next night that person went to the grave and the commanding officer went to Babaji Sarkar's quarters at the same time and both of them radioed in 'yes, hes here'!

Babaji Sarkar was at two places at once. This was before the age of 34, which is when he left the army.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
22-04-2007, 11:40 PM
The army however didnt let him 'leave' just like that. Once you'd joined, you couldn't leave when you wanted. But nothing could make the determination of Babaji Sarkar waver once he'd made his decision to become a 'faqir'.

At first they tried persuading him to change his mind, not least because of his good service to the army. When that failed they arrested him and locked him up in jail. But a certain general had become a close friend of Babaji Sarkar and knew that nothing would change his mind. Nonetheless he offered Babaji as much money he wanted, which he refused. Then the general told Babaji Sarkar that he could pass him off as insane, thus enabling him to leave the army. This too Babaji Sarkar refused at first, but on the insistance of his friend, he finally accepted, but only for the sake of his friend.

But the army grew worried, thinking that if he leaves the army, then others will try and do the same. The only thing they could now do, they decided, was to poison him.
So the food that they gave him in his cell one day was poisoned. At this time, Allah (SWT) sent Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA) to him, who came in 'flesh and blood', and told him that his food was poisoned. He told Babaji Sarkar to eat the food and that he should have no worry today, and that Allah would take great work from him. So Babaji Sarkar ate the food and as soon he ate it, he vomited it all out again.

When even poisening failed, the army had no choice but to let him go.

(for a more detailed account from the view of the army, go to http://www.darulehsan.net/learningcentre.php, 'Literature (English)', 'decisive moment').

Babaji Sarkar is described by on of his army superiors:

'It is no exaggeration to say that I have never met a man in India to touch him. He is as keen as mustard, he works as a clock works in the office as well as on the columns.'

This is a letter to his commanding officer:

'In the name of Allah the compassionate, the merciful.

1. This is an instrument of abdication.
2. Believe it or not, repeat not, this is true story of my heart.
3. I have finally and firmly resolved to lead my life as a faqir and as a faqir i am required to give up all, repeat, all i possess.
4. This is my final farewell statement and may be regarded as official.
5. Thereafter i will make no statement.
6. This is final.

Barkat Ali (QSA) ....'

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
23-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyiduna Muhammadin Wa Alihi Wa Itratihi Bi'adadi Kulli Ma'loomillaka Astagfirullah Halladhi Lailaha Illahuwal Hayyul Qayyum Wa'atubu Ilayh.
Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
23-04-2007, 12:50 AM
A mureed once saw that Babaji's arm was bandaged and he enquired as to what happened. Sarkar replied, 'check in the newspapers tomorrow'. so the next day the mureed searched through all the newspapers but he couldnt find anything that would indicate as to how Babaji's arm was injured. Then in one of the papers, there was a small article stating that a ship that had begun to sink had miraculously been saved somehow and no one was injured. The mureed knew it was this and he took it to show Babaji Sarkar. When asked about the incident, Babaji Sarkar only said 'Hundreds of lives were at risk'.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
23-04-2007, 01:07 AM
A certain non-muslim professor of a university in the UK once came to a gathering of zikr that we hold. He said that he actually had no intention of returning the next week, that this was a one off, and that he was only comming on the insistence of a friend. However, after the zikr gathering, he said 'i have no idea what you were saying, but whatever it was, it was extremely powerful' and he came back the next week and the week after.

After 3 weeks of comming to the zikr gathering, he converted to Islam. He was a very lucky person and Babaji Sarkar once said to him 'wherever and whenever you need me, think of me, and i'll be there with you.'

Once after a gathering of zikr, while he was doing the dua, he was weeping profusely as he said 'Babaji is here!', even though (i think) no one else could see him.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
23-04-2007, 01:14 AM
:cry: Babaji Sarkar zinda baad!

Haq Murshid! Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

*Mod Note: Avatar picture deleted. See SF Rules. No Pics of people allowed. Thanks.

mospike
23-04-2007, 06:46 AM
Wow Babaji (ra) seems to be a really special person...

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
23-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Salaam bro. he was, and he was also very hidden. only people in Pakistan really know him or have heard of him. those outside only know him as the writer of books such as Asma Al-Nabi Al-Karim (a collection of over 1300 names of the Prophet (SAW) and Tarteeb Shareef (a collection of all the ahadeeth, put under headings such salaah, fasting etc..).

I dont think even his mureeds realise how special he was, including me. One of Babaji's greatest mureeds and friend, called Khan Saab (QSA) used to tell Babaji Sarkar, 'Barkat Ali (QSA) zahir ho ja' - meaning like 'Barkat Ali (QSA), show your (true) self'. But Sarkar refused.

Even Khan Saab (QSA) was no ordinary person. He was a friend of Babaji Sarkar's from childhood and they went to the same school. Before he became a mureed, Khan Saab (QSA) was extremely rich. He met Babaji Sarkar after a long time, who convinced him to leave everything and become a faqir like him self.
I have heard Khan Saab (QSA) spent 24 years of his life in one place, under a tree. At a certain time in the day, he used to look directly at the sun for a long time without blinking. When someone asked him why he did this, he replied there are names of Allah the Almighty written in the sun (dont remember how many), 'i am practising reading them'. Babaji Hazoor said about him that he is one of the 3 awliya behind the Qutub. If i say any more of what was said about him it might cause some 'friction', so i'll leave it as that.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
23-04-2007, 02:02 PM
A mureed came back from madina and he was sitting with Babaji. Babaji asked him if he went to the roza-e-aqdas of the Prophet (SAW), to which he replied yes. Then Babaji Sarkar asked him, 'did you sing a naat there?' (and he of course knew that he did). The mureed replied 'yes'. Then Sarkar asked, 'How come they let you read a naat there?' (again, he knew). the mureed answered 'because Rasoolallah (SAW) was saying ore paro, ore paro', 'read more, read more'.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
23-04-2007, 06:31 PM
One of my uncles was skeptical about all these peers/shaykhs. In Pakistan there are a lot of fake peers/shaykhs, so you can understand why he didnt believe in them. But on the insistence of some relatives, and to see for himself, he went to Babaji Sarkar's Darbar. While he was sitting there a question occurred to him, and he got the answer straight in his mind. He then thought of another question, which he got the answer to straight away, and another which too was answered... This he says happened 13 times.

slaveof Allaah
24-04-2007, 03:44 AM
:salam:

Alhamdulilah akhee, it's good to see that you are connected to the Ulema-e-Kiraam and have so much love for your shaykh. However it should be mentioned, that all these things happen by the Will of ALLAAH :taala:.

I know you know this, but it's just a reminder for myself.

Who else was Baba ji affiliated with in Pakistan?

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 06:37 AM

Alhamdulilah akhee, it's good to see that you are connected to the Ulema-e-Kiraam and have so much love for your shaykh. However it should be mentioned, that all these things happen by the Will of ALLAAH :taala:.

I know you know this, but it's just a reminder for myself.

Salaam. Thanks for bringing it up, and your of course right. I thought id just mention what Babaji says about kashf and karamat from his book, 'zikr jihade akbar hey', 'the remembrance of Allah is the greatest jihad' (there may be errors in its translation).

'The promise of doing Allahs zikr is that he in turn does your zikr. The promise is not of being able to do miracles. Zikr is the root, everything else, the fruit. Zikr is a voluntary and intentional action but performing miracles or divine inspirations are not a conscious decision, they are spontaneous and unpremeditated.

Zikr is earned, and divine inspiration is granted. Every involuntary thing is not necessary. Apart from zikr and worship, everything else is unnecessary. The seeker of kashf (divine inspiration or miracles), is in reality not the seeker of Allah.

The divine inspiration and miracles are numerous and are unnecessary. The seeker of such things is always restless. He will never be able to obtain that true tranquility that the people of zikr can attain.

Zikr and worship desired
Divine inspiration or kashf undesired
Zikr authentic
Kashf unauthentic

In kashf there is possibility of deception and mirage (i.e. by the Shaytan) and it has to be verified (for example by the Quran or Hadeeth). Babaji say whether you have any enlightening or not, you must keep doing zikr. Enlightenment is often a mirage or a deception, which you perceive to be kashf, a divine inspiration.

In sainthood neither is kashf necessary nor karamat (miracles). But in every rank of sainthood zikr and obedience is necessary. No seeker can reach his goal without zikr and obedience.

You do Allahs zikr and the promise is that Allah will do yours, and not of divine inspiration or miracles.'

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 06:52 AM
Who else was Baba ji affiliated with in Pakistan?

hmm... what do u mean by that? like other sufis/scholars? if thats what you mean, he's not 'affiliated' with anyone, but they perhaps know him. He didnt have time to start making friends with other scholars lol (he once said 'im the busiest man in the world'). he usually stayed at his Darbar, where people including scholars, came to him to benefit - and still do. People go to his grave and change as a result.

Heres another story...

A relative of a relative of mine (who had heard of Babaji) went to a sayyid sufi shaykh and asked him to pray for him (he was getting married or somet). The sayyid told him to go to Babaji Sarkar and ask him to pray instead. The person said that 'you are sayyid and he isnt' (implying that the sayyid sufi is of a higher status). the sayyid sufi replied 'shall i tell you something about that man? whenever any awliya writes any thing/work it is first presented to Barkat Ali (QSA), and it is he presents it to Rasoolallah (SAW).'

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 07:24 AM
When one of my uncles was young (and was looking to get married), he started keeping a beard. But after about a week, he started to think against it (shaytan's doing of course). He was in a bathroom, here in the UK, looking in the mirror with a shaver in his hand when a thought came to him. 'People will think a handsome youth has had his face made ugly by keeping a beard.'

As soon as he thought this, Peer-ore-Murshid's voice came from Pakistan, 'A sunnat is not something that has any ugliness (i.e. shortcomming) in it.'

Hearing this my uncle started trembling (violently id guess), now thinking along the lines of 'omg he knows what im thinking...'

And as you can imagine, he decided to keep the beard.

At this time, my uncle had only met my Shaykh once - 7 years prior to this.

mospike
24-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Was Babaji a Scholar? What was his early upbringing like? Who was first to make his tarbiyat?

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Was Babaji a Scholar?

Not really, no. He was a sufi.

What was his early upbringing like? Who was first to make his tarbiyat?

I dont think he ever learnt the deen with any teachers. Unfortunately i dont know much about his upbringing. Ill try and find out for you tho.

But his peer-ore-murshid is Hazrat Sayyid Ameer-ul Hassan (RA) whom Babaji calls 'Sultan-e-wilayat' (the Sultan of Mysticism).

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Was Babaji a Scholar? What was his early upbringing like? Who was first to make his tarbiyat?

Its going to take time finding the info. so i'll insha'allah answer the questions after the exams. i might even attempt writing a whole biography.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 05:35 PM
When my uncle was going back to Pakistan after 7 years, he wondered whether Babaji Sarkar would remember him - there were so many people that came to visit Babaji. He had only met Babaji Hazoor once and spent one night at Darbar.

When he came to Darbar, Babaji Sarkar called him, 'Oh Abdul Ghafoor bin Muhammad Baksh, come forward' - telling him, i not only know you, i know your father aswell.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Babaji Sarkar clearly knew what people were thinking. And he used to joke around with people and their thoughts. Every mureed has his own stories to tell. My dad relates the following incident.

He (my dad) was at Darbar in the presence of Babaji Sarkar, when Babaji pulled an apple out of his pocket (which as it often is, was at the front of his Shalwar Kamees). He could have sworn the pocket was empty, or rather, not bulging as it would if it had an apple in. The thought "it must have already been in there" popped in to his head. As soon as he thought this, Sarkar pulled another apple out of his seemingly empty pocket.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 10:52 PM
My dad was once at Darbar Shareef sitting with Babaji Hazoor, when Sarkar said 'so your getting married soon. Whats the name of your future wife (my mum)?' so he told him. then Sarkar asked, 'whats her grandfathers name?', which my dad at the time didnt know. Babaji Sarkar then said, 'shall i tell you?' and he did. my dad checked with my mum later and found that he was right.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-04-2007, 11:08 PM
An Amir (the head) of a jamat used to dislike another person of the jamat. When the jamat went to Darbar, there was the construction of the mosque going on. So the people in the jamat started to help with the work. The Amir told that person to sit down, so that when Babaji Sarkar comes out, he'll see the rest of the jamat working and him alone not doing anything. hence they'd get a pat on the back and he'd get shouted at. But Babaji Sarkar didnt come out all day. When the Amir got tired, he shouted at that person to get to work. As soon as he started, Babaji Sarkar came out and said 'Shabash (well done), your working really hard, while the others are doing nothing. you can have a break now.' lol. Sarkar always knew.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
25-04-2007, 04:08 AM
A mureed of Babaji Sarkar was going to go with his dad to Hajj, by car, from Pakistan and he asked Babaji to pray for him. On the way, the mureed never stopped to ask for directions, he always seemed to know where to turn. His dad said 'why dont you ask someone the way'. he replied, 'its ok, i know where i am going.' His dad thought ok, he (his son) might know the way now, while were still in Pakistan, but what about when we get outside the country?
However, even outside the country, the man didnt stop to ask for directions, he didnt check if they were going the right way or anything. this made his father uneasy. he told him a few times to ask for directions but got the same reply. Every time a roundabout or turning would come, he would turn without checking. Soon, his father started getting angry saying that they could be going the wrong way alltogether and he really insisted that his son get directions. So the son pulled the car up and said, 'i know where to go because at every turning i see the roza-e-aqdas of Rasoolallah (SAW)'!

i think it was this same mureed about whom Babaji Sarkar said 'When and wherever this man wishes, he can see Rasoolallah (SAW), and not only that, he can talk to him as well.' Apparently, he's a retired primary school teacher and he looks like an ordinary person (you'd never guess his status).

When people asked him how he reached such a high rank, he replied 'whenever i heard about a sunnah, i acted on it straight away.'

mospike
25-04-2007, 06:34 AM
The pics on the site, is that Babaji (ra)?

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
25-04-2007, 07:01 AM
yea. theres a picture with a man with a white hat on as well - with Babaji Hazoor; thats khan saab (QSA). he looks like a normal person doesnt he?

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
25-04-2007, 07:05 AM
Babaji used to say everyone would be regretful. "The people that couldnt see me would be sorrowful, 'oh why couldnt i see him?' and the people who did see me would be sorrowful, 'oh why didnt i see more of him?'"

hope_n_fear
25-04-2007, 07:23 AM
A man had a dream in which he was told to go to my Shaykh. So when he woke up the next day he was really happy... he'd always wanted something like this to happen, it was a dream come true (literally ;) ).

When he went to my Shaykh, my Shaykh said 'yes, what would you like?' he answered, 'Babaji meney madina janey', 'Babaji, i want to go to madina'.

My Shaykh said 'WHAT?!', and if u'd belive it he started beating him up lol (apparently though whoever gets hit is really lucky and it doesnt actually hurt them). The person's mood changed pretty quick though, ill tell you. He became upset thinking ive come here to get some benefit and here i am getting beaten up.

My Shaykh stopped and said 'now ask what you want.... Rasoolallah (SAW) is listening!'

(And he did go to madina).
I didn't quite get why the person was beaten up. Also, could you elaborate on the bold part. :jazak:

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
25-04-2007, 07:59 AM
lol. your asking as if i did it. maybe were not supposed to understand why. what i do know is that person went through a tough time for a little while and came out a lot better off - and he got what he wanted. i wish i was slapped. i darent think of the amount of 'fayz' the person got in that second.

Babaji Sarkar used to give people things in a second. that goal people spend their whole lives trying to get, i bet that person got a hundred times more in one second. does that explain it? its all about fayz (and training to kill your nafs) and its up to the murshid how he gives the fayz to his mureed.

About the quote in bold. through that beating that the person got, he was brought in to the presence of the Master of the universe(SAW). Rasoolallah (SAW) was listening to what he was asking for so theres a lot higher chance of it being accepted.

Babaji Sarkar used to train his mureeds 24/7. like sometimes he used to nudge/push my dad lol coz my dad gets angry dead quickly. My uncle tho... he got some hardcore training. 14 (or 16 cant remember) hours vociferous zikr non-stop.... and on pebbles. When they used to get tired, they used to just look at Sarkar and start doing the zikr with jowsh, even though their feet were bleeding.

if what i said doesnt make sense its coz ive been doing my assignment all night and i cant think straight.

ws

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
25-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Babaji Sarkar used to accept money of certain people (whoever was lucky enough) and ofcourse distribute it straight away. He dsitributed everything by nightfall as is the sunnah of Hazrat Sayiduna Uways al-Qarni (RA).

My uncle was one of those lucky people. Babaji sarkar used to accept his money. once, he had a thought (no doubt the Shaytan put it in his head) 'Babaji likes me because i give money to him'. After that moment whenever he would offer money to Sarkar, he never used to take it. only after 7 years did sarkar forgive him.

Please note Babaji Sarkar was not after money, as so many fake peers and shaykhs are in Pakistan. once someone asked him where do you get all this money from (for stuff like making the masjid, free eye hospital, publicating books etc..). Sarkar replied 'i put my hand in my pocket... and it goes in to the pocket of Rasoolallah (SAW).'

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
25-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Someone asked Babaji hazoor, 'how do you write so many books when you have never studied the deen at any school or institution of any kind (or with a teacher etc)?' Peer-ore-Murshid replied 'Sarkar sunatey hey ore mey likta hu' - 'the Prophet (SAW) dictates, and i write it down.'

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
25-04-2007, 08:12 PM
A mureed used to ask one of his friends to come to Darbar and meet Babaji but his friend wasnt very 'religious' and he would always refuse. The mureed became really persistant, so his friend said 'ok, ill come with you next week' but i doubt he really had the intention to - he was just saying it to shut his friend up.

The following week the mureed went to his friend and told him to come with him. but his friend said that he had already made plans with friends to go and watch a movie, to which the mureed said that he had promised to come with him first. The person was eventually persuaded and he reluctantly accompanied his friend to Darbar.

When they got to Darbar, Babaji called them over, and he said to the mureeds friend 'so you want to watch a film? today we'll show you are own film.' And he asked for his cloak to be brought to him. When his cloak was brought, he put it over the guy. And the guy watched Babaji's life as if he was watching a movie. When the cloak was lifted, he begged to let him carry on watching, but Sarkar was like thats enough for today. And of course the person was a changed man after that.

There was also another story like this, which i dont remember clearly. Babaji's cloak was placed over a man and he saw the roza-e-aqdas of Rasolallah (SAW).

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
26-04-2007, 05:06 PM
A man once came to Babaji Sarkar on a horse (back in the day) and said that he wanted to become a mureed of Babaji. Babaji Sarkar replied absentmindedly 'bana thengeye', 'we'll make you one' so the guy went off. it just so happened that soon after, he passed away. The person was an extremely sinful guy. As the angels were about to punish him, he told them that he was a mureed of Babaji Sarkar. so the angels went to Babaji Sarkar and asked him if he was a mureed, to which Babaji Sarkar replied 'no'. The angels then went back to the person's grave and said that Babaji is saying that he was not a mureed. The person really insisted that he was, so the angels went back and said that he insists he is one. Babaji Sarkar went in to a state of jilal then and said 'Bring me the book! bring the book where ever it is (referring to the book containing a list of his mureeds)!' He checked every single name and could not find the man's name. When the angels told the person, he was really worried (he was going to be punished) and insisted more than ever that he was a mureed. And when Sarkar heard that the person still claims to be a mureed, his jilal shot up to another level. he went to the person's grave, split it open and said to the man 'how are you my mureed?!' the person said 'remember when i came on the horse and asked to be a mureed and you said 'bana thengey' you'll make me one.' Babaji Sarkar had been so absorbed that he had forgotten, but now he remembered saying it.

The person couldn't have been be luckier. he got the shafa'at of Babaji Sarkar. It is said the man had so many sins that all the leaves at Darbar turned yellow (it wasnt autumn).

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
26-04-2007, 05:24 PM
According to the Christian calender, its Babaji Sarkar's birthday tomorrow! :D
Sarkar's blessed birth day is Thursday, 27th Rabee'uth Thaanee 1329 AH; 27th April, 1911.

Date of his blessed wisaal: Sunday, 16 Ramadaan-ul-Mukarram at the time of Zuhur Salaat, 1417 AH, 26th January, 1997.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
26-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Babaji Sarkar relates, 'all the awliya karam were in the presence of Rasoolallah (SAW), and he was asking each one what they wanted. When it came to my turn, i fell at the feet of Rasoolallah (SAW) and He (SAW) said "ask for whatever you want!". i replied "Ya Rasoolallah (SAW) i want the youth of your ummah!". And ma'shallah it is the youth of Darulehsan (the organisation set up by Babaji, consisting of all his mureeds) that carry out most of the work.

About Darulehsan

He writes in his book, the words of wisdom, 'A word of advice for the seekers of tareeqat and every devotee of Darulehsan... we have three jobs:

1. Dhikr-e-ilahi (remembrance of Allah)
2. Tableegh al-islam (propagation of Islam)
3. Belaws khidmat-e-khalq (selfless service to creation)

We are not to engange in the fourth in addition to the three above...'

Sadiq
26-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Brother, JazakAllah for providing us with this information and nice stories.

I would also be grateful, if you can also post some of the miracles of other scholars, our beloved sahabahs too.

It would also be beneficial and it is also important too. To read their history, their lifes and achievements too. [as new threads] And those who wish to know more stories can refer to the Darul Ehsan website and the shaykh's books.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
26-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Brother, JazakAllah for providing us with this information and nice stories.

I would also be grateful, if you can also post some of the miracles of other scholars, our beloved sahabahs too.

It would also be beneficial and it is also important too. To read their history, their lifes and achievements too. [as new threads] And those who wish to know more stories can refer to the Darul Ehsan website and the shaykh's books.

Unfortunately i dont have time on my hands at the moment to do the research for this and more importantly im not the best person for this job. perhaps when my exams are over ill give it a shot tho. However, i have done a semi-biography of Hazrat Sultan Bahu (RA) (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21588)

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
26-04-2007, 11:28 PM
What a Christian magazine writer says about Babaji Sarkar:

"One of the highlights of the trip was the brief stay with Barkat Ali (QSA), a sufi, addressed respectfully as Babajee, living with his followers at Dar-ul-Ehsan near Lyallpur. Now in his seventies, he has been living there since the partition in 1947 a dedicated life of simplicity, prayer and service... of a volatile nature, full of zestfulness and laughter he shatters the stereotype image of a devout Muslim we carry in our minds.....The atmosphere of the whole place was charged with spiritual energies which left us feeling slightly punch drunk when we came away. Here was an Islam we had not encountered over here and which beaconed us into further exploration."

What Shaykh Hakim Moinuddin Chisti writes:

"...He has personally adopted more than ten thousand Hindus of the lowest caste and provided them with a complete training and education in life. Moreover, he maintains a clinic that provides medical care and that he has restored the sight of more than 30, 000 persons so far (now its ~60, 000 each year alhamdulilah), without charge of any kind. he has written more than three hundred books on Islam and Sufism (now over 400), all of which have been distributed free of charge (the jacket of one reads: "These books are written for ourselves and for you to read, but not for sale. They have already been sold to Him for Whom they were meant"). A countless stream of devotees arrive at the well-known Dar-ul-Ehsan sanctuary and receive, by His grace, spiritual instructions from among the 14 Sufi Orders of which Barkat Ali (QSA) is a teaching master, or shaykh. Ma-sha-Allah! The qualities and attributes of Sufi Barkat Ali (QSA) could be enumerated further, but anyone who views his life with an open mind must conclude that he has exceeded the usual range of human accomplishments."

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
26-04-2007, 11:45 PM
The 'religious affairs' minister for Pakistan (back in the day) was very fond of Babaji Sarkar, though not a mureed. He once said to Sarkar, 'Babaji, give me a chance to do some service/work.' So Babaji Sarkar said 'establish zikr at all the tombs of the saints', which he did.
Once the person invited Babaji Sarkar to come to his home. Though Babaji usually never left his Darbar, he promised to go after the man really insisted.

The religious affairs minister then invited all his friends to come along, so they could meet Babaji. However, Babaji did not turn up at the time the man wished. The people thinking that Babaji was going to show up, left. As soon as they left, Babaji Sarkar appeared (he disliked fame). The person started introducing him to his sons. when he introduced his 3rd son, Babaji Sarkar said 'ok lets do dua. Ya Allah keep this youth healthy. Ya Allah make the decision go in his favour.' When they heard this dua, they were confused.

However, the next day that same youth that Babaji Sarkar did dua for had a very serious motorbike accident. The doctors were like 'the chances of his survival are very slim, we have to operate on him straight away.' no one had any hope. but Babaji Sarkar's dua was accepted as they always were, and the guy's son survived and made a full recovery.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
26-04-2007, 11:47 PM
The following is a translation of the first couple of pages from Babaji Sarkar’s book ‘Musalman sey khitab ore dua’, ‘a sermon and a prayer for the people’.

‘In this world of gardens:

· Thousands of flowers flourished, and then withered away.
· Thousands of buds blossomed, and then wilted away.

In this life of oceans:

· Thousands of ships set sail, and were then destroyed.
· Thousands of waves arose, and then faded away.

In this world of horizons and borders:

· Thousands of maps were sketched out, but were then erased.
· Thousands of lamps were ignited, but were then extinguished.

In the history of mankind:

· Thousands of annals were started, but were then finished.
· Thousands of issues were debated, but were then forgotten.

In this universe of creation:

· Thousands of civilisations developed, but then declined
· Thousands of cities were constructed, but were then demolished

But one flower never wilted, one lamp never lost its illumination, one issue never lost its significance, and one pearl never lost its brilliance.

That blossoming flower, that glittering star, that hot topic and that priceless pearl is the Muslim Ummah, which has been entitled by the Qura'n “khayra ummatin”, the best of nations.

O Muslim! you are a son of that nation whom Allah has crowned the best of nations and has given the guardianship of the last message.

As long as you were aware of your status and mindful of your affiliation, Allah gave you victory over the greatest of great. He helped you and supported you, he gave you success.

As long as you belonged with the people of Allah, you lived for Allah and died for Allah you were welcomed and honoured wherever you went.

When you turned away from Allah and became a servant of the Dunya, you were disliked and hated; you became a failure.

The history of the human race the topic of which is Islam, is most amazing yet so tragic.
There was a time when just by the sound of your name, mountains and oceans would tremble and then there was a time when we used to cry out ‘Al-Amaan! Al-Amaan!’ seeking the refuge of Allah.

You lost your motivation, your success turned to failure, and your strength turned to weakness.

This is not a small incident in the annals of history but a major turning point in the story of mankind.

This decline happened both on an individual and a national level. It happened in knowledge and it happened in practice (amal).

What were the days when you were more precious than rubies, when your cry in the battlefield would shake the sky and jolt the world, when you were never scared of any power, when you never needed any help other than Allah, when you would clash with armies as big as mountains and brush them aside.

If you were ever faced with death, you stared it in the eye and smiled back unafraid.

The pomp and the pride for which the world is running after, used to be begging at your door. Every corner of the world echoed with your name. But this echo today is becoming forgotten history.

The stories of your history are becoming like fiction novels. Your character is being lost in the fog of time.

Today your banner is not fluttering in any field, neither in the deen nor in the dunya, neither in knowledge nor in action, neither in your prayer nor in your dealings.

You have lost your honour in your business and your worldly affairs. The time is flying by, it is the evening of your life, your relationship with your breath is about to be broken, and the light of your existence is about to be extinguished.

Take stock of time; take advantage of your respite. Live life as though you feel no sorrow for death. Your days are numbered. Repent now and fear Allah.

When you were born you were weeping and people were laughing with joy. When you leave, you should be the one laughing and the people weeping in your remembrance.

On your arrival people were congratulating your mother, when you depart the angels should be congratulating your Sheikh.

O Son of Adam! This is your goal.

O the guardian of the Ummah! Don't entertain yourself with the stories of the past. Write a new story, begin a new chapter, record a new tale!

Every tale begins with a struggle, when the struggle reaches its climax it becomes a story.

So step into the battlefield, mankind is waiting for you to write your story.

O Muslim, the time is calling for you again, acknowledge the call of the time, and write a new chapter in the history of the world.

The call of the time is to become the standard bearer of unity.

Reignite the light that has gone out.
Restore the spark that has been lost.
Relight the fire that has been extinguished.

Come out of the delight of entertainment. The time is not for vain talk but of impeccable actions.

Present a model of example in the battlefield of life. You have piles of examples:

The honesty of Abu Bakr As Siddiq
The justice of Umar ibn Al Khattab
The generosity of Uthman ibn Affan
The bravery of Ali ibn Abi Talib
The martyrdom of Imam Hussain

This is the wealth of your examples. Enlighten your path with the example of these beacons. This is the path to your success.

Protect the honour of your predecessors. Unite for the success of the Ummah. Sacrifice yourself for the benefit of the community.

Singularity is nothing; individuality is for the sake of the community. The definition of the Ummah is the unity of the Muslims.

Be united, unity is the soul of the Ummah. Unity is the call of the Ummah, sacrifice yourself for this cause!

Disunity is the cause of hopelessness, but unity is the guarantee of success and prosperity.

Unite on one point and rule the world! Your enemies are taking advantage of your disunity. Who can tolerate the power of your unity? Stop your selfishness and unite for the sake of the Ummah.

Undoubtedly the Ummah is your honour and you are its custodian. Because of your debating and quarreling you have destroyed your honour and your name.

The Islamic state at the time of Umar ibn Al Khattab was 200,000 square miles but because of the blessing of unity all the kings of the world paid tax to him.

Today there are 40 Islamic states with 100 million square miles, but because of your disunity you are scared of the smallest country of the Middle East (Israel).

O Muslim, you have been sent as a leader in the world and for the guidance of all nations.

Your bickering amongst yourselves has broken the Ummah into small pieces. As long as you were united you were triumphant and triumphant over everyone. The world has not forgotten the legends of your unity.

The tension between your groups has affected your strength and your greatness.

Everyone's fear is the fear of your unity. The non-believers are not afraid of your worship but of your unity.’

O Allah! Unite the Muslims once again and may this unity be universal.

Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Ameen!

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
27-04-2007, 08:00 AM
A completely paralyzed person was once brought in front of Babaji Sarkar so dua could be made for him. Babaji Sarkar called for some water to be brought. He splashed a little water next to the person first and then on him. The man was instantly cured.

This happened not once but at least 2 times (with different ppl).

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
27-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Babaji Sarkar rarely ever showed his true self, he was always hidden and disliked fame. The stories of these miracles are really an every day thing, theyre not really anything special and every mureed has his own stories to tell. Babaji Sarkar had that characteristic, like the Prophet (SAW), where every mureed would think that he is the most special one. And whenever his mureeds talk about him, they are always in a state of awe. Babaji Sarkar himself has said, when two mureeds talk about their shaykh, the 3rd person present is there shaykh.

As its Babaji Sarkar's birthday today, i thought id share a special story, a story that reveals some of the truth of who Babaji really was.

A mureed came to Babaji Sarkar and said, pray for me, I intend to go on Hajj. Sarkar replied 'have you got the money to go to hajj? the man said yes. So Babaji said bring it with you the next time you come and ill do the Hajj with you. So when he next came, he brought the money with him and presented it to Babaji. Babaji took it and distributed it there and then. The man was quite shocked, thinking that was the money for my Hajj! Nevertheless, Babaji has promised to do Hajj with me.
The man was supposed to be going on Hajj with friends and when they asked him, he told them to go on ahead, saying 'ill make my own way'. They thought that maybe he hasnt got the money to go and so they went without him.

The mureed went to Babaji Sarkar everyday, waiting for Babaji to do something, like give him the money to go hajj or get someone else to take him there or something. However, the days drew closer to Hajj and still Babaji had done nothing about it, so the man grew worried. Finally the Hajj day itself came and the man could no longer hold it in. He went to Babaji Sarkar and said Babaji you promised youd go to Hajj with me. So Babaji said, 'Do you really want to go on Hajj? come then, well take you on your Hajj. Babaji went to a place in his Darbar and lay down. He told the man to lie down also. Babaji got his cloak and put it over him and the man. When he lifted it, the man found himself infront of the Kaba in Makkah al-Mukarrama!. Babaji did the Hajj with him there, and when it came to the sacrifice on eid day, he pulled money out of his pocket and gave him some to buy the goat to sacrifice and told him to go to a certain place. There he found his friends who he was supposed to go on Hajj with, and he lent them his camel. When he had made the sacrifice, and was back with Babaji, Babaji put the cloak back over him, and when it was lifted, he was back at Darbar. When he got home, his family was still doing the sacrifice, and they asked 'where have you been all this time?' when he told them that he went on Hajj, they didnt believe him and thought he had gone crazy. However, when his friends came back, they gave proof of his story saying, he was there, he lent us his camel!

This must have been another time when Babaji was in two places at once.

Babaji Sarkar Zinda Baad!

Sadiq
28-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Unfortunately i dont have time on my hands at the moment to do the research for this and more importantly im not the best person for this job. perhaps when my exams are over ill give it a shot tho. However, i have done a semi-biography of Hazrat Sultan Bahu (RA) (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21588)

The reason why i said the above was that, you have posted some of the 'miracles' of your shaykh, which you have a right to do. But i think, one of reasons why people 'dislike' tasawwuf is due to the excess that some go into the 'shaykh loving'. We love them and respect, and they are our teachers to make us reach that goal.

But this doesn't mean you concentrate on this only. Plus the message of tasawwuf, the true nature of it is to reform oneself, the miracles the shaykhs may show, or it may appear are things that are extra, we should rather concnetrate on the words, advices and actions of those who are rightly guided shuykhs.

So i suggest you read other scholars, maybe read about the sahabahs and even the seerah of our beloved prophet, sallallahu alayhi wasallam. The sad fact is that sometimes, people know more about their teachers, then the real teacher, our beloved. (not saying thats you, or that is going to happen to you). Its a general thing i noticed, which further makes people doubt the science of tasawwuf.

Its a rich heritage in the essence to purify ones bad traits and fashion ones life with praiseworthy qualities. The other things that happen, are extra or just toppings. So i hope you suspend some of the stories of your beloved shaykh, and you read, post, research on other scholars, sahabahs and even our beloved, sallallahu alayh iwasallam.

JazakAllah (sorry for the long response)

hope_n_fear
28-04-2007, 12:55 PM
About the quote in bold. through that beating that the person got, he was brought in to the presence of the Master of the universe(SAW). Rasoolallah (SAW) was listening to what he was asking for so theres a lot higher chance of it being accepted.

Rasulullah (peace be upon him) himself was listening? That's not possible right.

Can someone confirm this? The 'ulama of the deoband don't belief in the Rasulullah (peace be upon him) being able to listen to others du'as and make shafa'at for the person while he (peace be upon him) is in the grave, right?

mussnoon
28-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Bismillaahi wass-Salaatu wass-Salaamu'alaa Rasoolillaah.

Babaji Sarkar rarely ever showed his true self, he was always hidden and disliked fame. The stories of these miracles are really an every day thing, theyre not really anything special and every mureed has his own stories to tell. Babaji Sarkar had that characteristic, like the Prophet (SAW), where every mureed would think that he is the most special one. And whenever his mureeds talk about him, they are always in a state of awe. Babaji Sarkar himself has said, when two mureeds talk about their shaykh, the 3rd person present is there shaykh.

As its Babaji Sarkar's birthday today, i thought id share a special story, a story that reveals some of the truth of who Babaji really was.

A mureed came to Babaji Sarkar and said, pray for me, I intend to go on Hajj. Sarkar replied 'have you got the money to go to hajj? the man said yes. So Babaji said bring it with you the next time you come and ill do the Hajj with you. So when he next came, he brought the money with him and presented it to Babaji. Babaji took it and distributed it there and then. The man was quite shocked, thinking that was the money for my Hajj! Nevertheless, Babaji has promised to do Hajj with me.
The man was supposed to be going on Hajj with friends and when they asked him, he told them to go on ahead, saying 'ill make my own way'. They thought that maybe he hasnt got the money to go and so they went without him.

The mureed went to Babaji Sarkar everyday, waiting for Babaji to do something, like give him the money to go hajj or get someone else to take him there or something. However, the days drew closer to Hajj and still Babaji had done nothing about it, so the man grew worried. Finally the Hajj day itself came and the man could no longer hold it in. He went to Babaji Sarkar and said Babaji you promised youd go to Hajj with me. So Babaji said, 'Do you really want to go on Hajj? come then, well take you on your Hajj. Babaji went to a place in his Darbar and lay down. He told the man to lie down also. Babaji got his cloak and put it over him and the man. When he lifted it, the man found himself infront of the Kaba in Makkah al-Mukarrama!. Babaji did the Hajj with him there, and when it came to the sacrifice on eid day, he pulled money out of his pocket and gave him some to buy the goat to sacrifice and told him to go to a certain place. There he found his friends who he was supposed to go on Hajj with, and he lent them his camel. When he had made the sacrifice, and was back with Babaji, Babaji put the cloak back over him, and when it was lifted, he was back at Darbar. When he got home, his family was still doing the sacrifice, and they asked 'where have you been all this time?' when he told them that he went on Hajj, they didnt believe him and thought he had gone crazy. However, when his friends came back, they gave proof of his story saying, he was there, he lent us his camel!

This must have been another time when Babaji was in two places at once.

Babaji Sarkar Zinda Baad!

When and where did they put on their ihraam?

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
28-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Salaam. wow loads of responses. 1st ones 1st.

The reason why i said the above was that, you have posted some of the 'miracles' of your shaykh, which you have a right to do. But i think, one of reasons why people 'dislike' tasawwuf is due to the excess that some go into the 'shaykh loving'. We love them and respect, and they are our teachers to make us reach that goal.

But this doesn't mean you concentrate on this only. Plus the message of tasawwuf, the true nature of it is to reform oneself, the miracles the shaykhs may show, or it may appear are things that are extra, we should rather concnetrate on the words, advices and actions of those who are rightly guided shuykhs.

So i suggest you read other scholars, maybe read about the sahabahs and even the seerah of our beloved prophet, sallallahu alayhi wasallam. The sad fact is that sometimes, people know more about their teachers, then the real teacher, our beloved. (not saying thats you, or that is going to happen to you). Its a general thing i noticed, which further makes people doubt the science of tasawwuf.

Its a rich heritage in the essence to purify ones bad traits and fashion ones life with praiseworthy qualities. The other things that happen, are extra or just toppings. So i hope you suspend some of the stories of your beloved shaykh, and you read, post, research on other scholars, sahabahs and even our beloved, sallallahu alayh iwasallam.

JazakAllah (sorry for the long response)

1stly, dont mean to be rude but its like i said before. i need to research the other stuff (whereas these stories i already know), which would take up time and its getting to the exam period now... so perhaps in the summer. And theres well better people out there that know a whole lot more than me about it ... so again im not the best person to do it. But if you really want, i'll try n find some out.

The more i love my shaykh, the better for me. u cant love ur shaykh enough, as u cant love the Prophet (SAW) or Allah enough. Also, love for your shaykh is love for the Prophet (SAW) and love for Allah. its like this... because i love my shaykh, ill read more prayers do more dhikr/darood etc...

Also, u cant find the prophet (SAW) if u havnt even found ur shaykh. its ur shaykh who takes u to the Prophet (SAW), and He (SAW) to Allah the almighty.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
28-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Rasulullah (peace be upon him) himself was listening? That's not possible right.

Can someone confirm this? The 'ulama of the deoband don't belief in the Rasulullah (peace be upon him) being able to listen to others du'as and make shafa'at for the person while he (peace be upon him) is in the grave, right?

Salam. the ulema of deoband may not believe this but other ulema do. i really dont want to get in to an argument about this.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
28-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Bismillaahi wass-Salaatu wass-Salaamu'alaa Rasoolillaah.

When and where did they put on their ihraam?

Salaam. no idea. i wasnt there. but if someone can 'teleport' (lol... cant think of a better word) like that, then surely changing their clothing at the same time will only be a trifle?

Omar Ibn Arshad
05-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Mashallah my fellow co-mureed, these stories that i have read are very inspirational mashallah.

I am Babaji's mureed aswell, Alhamdulilah how lucky we are to be his mureeds, subhanAllah.

i also have a few stories of Babaji to share with you guys out there, they have been told to me from my father who was the first to be Babaji's mureed in my family.

these are personal experiences of my father Muhammad Arshad. I'l start with 1 story today insha'Allah.

When my dad went to babaji's darbar to become his mureed, my dad said to babji sarkar in punjabi "babji menu register kara do" meaning "babaji register me", my dad meant to say he wants to be his mureed. afterwards my dad was thinkin that he may not be his mureed as he said "register" so he was in deep contemplation.

however, after a few years had past, my dad went back 2 babaji and took his nephew (my cousin) with him. my dad said deliberatly to babaji "Babaji en vi REGISTER kara do" meaning "babaji register him aswell" as my dad was in doubt he is his mureed. so then as soon as my cousin was registered they were leaving, Babaji taps on his shoulders saying "oh jaa mereh Mureeda" meaning "oh go my mureed" and my dads inner doubt was cleared, and Babiji knew about his inner thoughts/doubts.

Alhamdulilah, YA HAYO YA KA YOUM

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
05-05-2007, 11:31 AM
jazakallah bro for sharing this it put a smile on my face =). its always nice to meet a peer-pai... theres not many others online for some reason.... no one comes on forums like these (or maybe theyre on somet like ya nabi.com ... i dunno). Where abouts are you from bro and whats the jamat like there? also, have you ever been to Darbar on 10th muharram or 12th rabbi al-owal? i really want to go but i dont get the chance :( ... the programmes amazing (ive seen videos).

i was going to continue with the stories but some people were against it saying i should do stories/miracles of other people too, so i stopped doing them.

Omar Ibn Arshad
05-05-2007, 03:55 PM
barakallah feek brother.

i am from north west london (harrow), mashallah our jamat leader is Khwaja Saab, you probably know him or have heard of him, alhamdulilah he is well known around london and the uk.

who knows maybe ur from our jamat? where are you from?

anyways the other people replying 2 your messages, sayin stop, dont listen to them please, dont stop please, dont worry about them, as babaji sarkar says (not in the exact words) "Whoever puts his hand in me, has put his hand in Ali (RA), and whoever puts his hand in Ali (RA) has put his hand in Muhammad (SAW), and whoever puts his hand in Muhammad (SAW) has indeed put his hand in Allah (SWT)"

so bro keep up the good work, i want to hear more stories, u dont know how happy i was to hear these wonderful amazing stories, some i knew but some were completey new to me. so jazakallah kair brother.

Omar Ibn Arshad
05-05-2007, 04:06 PM
also, have you ever been to Darbar on 10th muharram or 12th rabbi al-owal? i really want to go but i dont get the chance :( ... the programmes amazing (ive seen videos).

Unfortunatly i havent been there on those days, i have only been there twice in my lifetime, once when i was 2 years old my father and mother took me to see babaji (ofcourse i dont remember). then i went last year in 2006 to get re-registered. insha'allah want to go there soon, When Allah has written, insha'Allah.

i am studying aswell at the moment, so i hardly get time to go zhikrs here in the uk, but i am going to try my best to attend more frequently after my exams are finished insha'Allah.

by the way, do you know where i can watch those videos? are there any links on the internet, or did you watch them on video tape. jazakallah bro

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
05-05-2007, 09:04 PM
omg, your from London? im from the Manchester jamat :), which means ive probably seen you around on the main ijtima. the ijtimas in Manchester this year... make sure you come!

...as babaji sarkar says (not in the exact words) "Whoever puts his hand in me, has put his hand in Ali (RA), and whoever puts his hand in Ali (RA) has put his hand in Muhammad (SAW), and whoever puts his hand in Muhammad (SAW) has indeed put his hand in Allah (SWT)"

wow... this is new to me.

i am studying aswell at the moment, so i hardly get time to go zhikrs here in the uk, but i am going to try my best to attend more frequently after my exams are finished insha'Allah.

Ive already committed myself to 3 zikrs a week... and you know what Sarkar says about istiqamat... once you start, u dont stop. so even though its reaching the exam period for me... ive still got to go to zikr.

do you know where i can watch those videos? are there any links on the internet, or did you watch them on video tape. jazakallah bro i dont really know where you can get em from. ask your ameer... maybe he could get hold of some CDs/videos. ill propose that we give out CDs on the ijitima.

The 'Sayyiduna Jawadun (SAW), Sayyiduna Kareemun (SAW)....' naat thats done at darbar is awesome. i might be one of the four people that do it on the ijtima so be on the look out for me ;).

P.S. i heard 60 doctors were turned down to do duty in the eye-camp in Pakistan because they werent on the list and they just turned up!

Omar Ibn Arshad
05-05-2007, 10:20 PM
wow subhanallah thats great bro, 3 times a week. i go atleast once in a month or so :$ , its shameful i no bro :(.

sorry i may sound daft, but ive never been to the ijtima, this year i am goin to come definalty insha'allah, i'l make sure our jamat takes me along, lol. when is it by the way?

the doctors that got refused, subhanallah.

Whats your name bro? and where do u study, wat do u study?

if u want u can email me on not allowed, where we can talk further, rather then posting messages here.

jazakallah

Asalaamu Alaikum

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
07-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Salaam. The ijtima is usually held on the last Sunday of August, which this year is the 26th. The programme will be at Manchester Central Mosque (Victoria Park Mosque). Bring all your family and friends along. There should be free transport from most major cities in the UK.

Wasalaam.

muhammad yusuf naqshbandi
07-05-2007, 06:32 AM
omg, your from London? im from the Manchester jamat :), which means ive probably seen you around on the main ijtima. the ijtimas in Manchester this year... make sure you come!

wow... this is new to me.

Ive already committed myself to 3 zikrs a week... and you know what Sarkar says about istiqamat... once you start, u dont stop. so even though its reaching the exam period for me... ive still got to go to zikr.

i dont really know where you can get em from. ask your ameer... maybe he could get hold of some CDs/videos. ill propose that we give out CDs on the ijitima.

The 'Sayyiduna Jawadun (SAW), Sayyiduna Kareemun (SAW)....' naat thats done at darbar is awesome. i might be one of the four people that do it on the ijtima so be on the look out for me ;).

P.S. i heard 60 doctors were turned down to do duty in the eye-camp in Pakistan because they werent on the list and they just turned up!

who is babagee

and secondly which silsila is he from (naqshbandia,chishtia,suharwardiya,qadriyyah?)

and how old u guys?

and at darbaars (mazaar's) the naat they do is not according to the shariah because they do qawalli there and qawwali is bid'at and bid'at is haraam
so save yourselves from it and if you want more info regarding this then dont hesitate to contact me plz on : not allowed or add me on msn messenger rather that posting comments

was salaam forgive me if i have criticized you in any way

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
09-05-2007, 01:04 AM
who is babagee

A man who did not tell a single lie in his life. A man who acted on every single thing that he wrote (or said). A man who acted fully according to the sunnah of our beloved Rasoolallah (SAW). A man who dedicated his life to 3 things; the remembrance of Allah the almighty, propagation of Islam, and selfless service to creation - and i doubt anyone alive has done as much of these as he has. That thing he once started, he never stopped doing for as long as he lived. He was a man of istiqamat.
He slept a maximum of 2 hours at night and only ate 2 'tiqqiyya' (kebabs) every friday (i know this because my aunt made them for him). Before nightfall he distributed everything he had as is the sunnah of Hazrat Uways (RA), except of course the essentials such as the clothes he wore, a pen (which he needed to write books) etc..
He was a man who taught unity among Muslims.
Is there anyone like him alive today? In my opinion, there is no one that can touch him (you dont have to accept this opinion).

His name is Barkat Ali (QSA). And thats exactly what i believe him to be. The Barkat of Ali (RA).

and secondly which silsila is he from (naqshbandia,chishtia,suharwardiya,qadriyyah?)

From the Qadriyya silsila, though he was a ‘Teaching Master’ in 14 tariqahs.

and at darbaars (mazaar's) the naat they do is not according to the shariah because they do qawalli there and qawwali is bid'at and bid'at is haraam.
so save yourselves from it and if you want more info regarding this then dont hesitate to contact me plz on : or add me on msn messenger rather that posting comments.

was salaam forgive me if i have criticized you in any way

Fristly, i dont think you clearly understand what 'darbar' is. A darbar btw is a darbar before it is a 'mazaar', if you know what im saying.

Secondly, no qawwalis are done there but i disagree that they are haram. But we are forbidden to listen to qawwalis by Babaji Sarkar. I dont remember exactly what he has written but its something like the seekers on the path dont have time to listen to such things but they should keep busy in zikr or something like that. The qawwali Babaji says is not for the ordinary people.

Thirdly, regarding naats, Babaji Sarkar said naats are good but the best naat is durood, so do durood.

The only thing that goes on at Babaji Sarkar's darbar is Zikrilahi (the remembrance of Allah) and Durood-e-Uwasiyyah (Durood of Uways (RA)). And this goes on 24 hours a day, throughout the year. And i doubt very, very, very much that this zikr will ever stop until the Day of Judgement.

So jazakallah for your concern but there is no need to be concerned at all ;) .

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
09-05-2007, 01:06 AM
btw, the naat mentioned earlier is a naat containing darood.

09-05-2007, 08:12 AM
A man who did not tell a single lie in his life. A man who acted on every single thing that he wrote (or said). A man who acted fully according to the sunnah of our beloved Rasoolallah (SAW). A man who dedicated his life to 3 things; the remembrance of Allah the almighty, propagation of Islam, and selfless service to creation - and i doubt anyone alive has done as much of these as he has. That thing he once started, he never stopped doing for as long as he lived. He was a man of istiqamat.
He slept a maximum of 2 hours at night and only ate 2 'tiqqiyya' (kebabs) every friday (i know this because my aunt made them for him). Before nightfall he distributed everything he had as is the sunnah of Hazrat Uways (RA), except of course the essentials such as the clothes he wore, a pen (which he needed to write books) etc..
He was a man who taught unity among Muslims.
Is there anyone like him alive today? In my opinion, there is no one that can touch him (you dont have to accept this opinion).

His name is Barkat Ali (QSA). And thats exactly what i believe him to be. The Barkat of Ali (RA).

From the Qadriyya silsila, though he was a Teaching Master in 14 tariqahs.

Fristly, i dont think you clearly understand what 'darbar' is. A darbar btw is a darbar before it is a 'mazaar', if you know what im saying.

Secondly, no qawwalis are done there but i disagree that they are haram. But we are forbidden to listen to qawwalis by Babaji Sarkar. I dont remember exactly what he has written but its something like the seekers on the path dont have time to listen to such things but they should keep busy in zikr or something like that. The qawwali Babaji says is not for the ordinary people.

Thirdly, regarding naats, Babaji Sarkar said naats are good but the best naat is durood, so do durood.

The only thing that goes on at Babaji Sarkar's darbar is Zikrilahi (the remembrance of Allah) and Durood-e-Uwasiyyah (Durood of Uways (RA)). And this goes on 24 hours a day, throughout the year. And i doubt very, very, very much that this zikr will ever stop until the Day of Judgement.

So jazakallah for your concern but there is no need to be concerned at all ;) .

i dont think u knw the definition of the word bid'at it means "to introduce something new into islaam which isnt in conformity with allah and the rasool (s.a.w)

ur homework from me is to find out if qawaali is bid'ah and i want a long explanation please (only a request)
so please and babagee must have committed mistakes and sins
because no man can stand up and say i have never commited a sin so i think uve been fooled no offence they are many peers who are double faced like that
no offence

wassalaam
may allah guide u on the right path
aameen thumma ameen

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
09-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Salaam.

i dont think u knw the definition of the word bid'at it means "to introduce something new into islaam which isnt in conformity with allah and the rasool (s.a.w)

bid'at is haraam

H.armala ibn Yahya al-Tujaybi said, “I heard al-Shafi'i (ra) say:

'Innovation is two types (al-bid`atu bid`atân):
approved innovation (bid`a mah.mûda) and disapproved innovation (bid`a madhmûma). Whatever conforms to the Sunna is approved (mah.mûd) and whatever opposes it is abominable (madhmûm).'
He used as his proof the statement of `Umar ibn al-Khat.t.âb (ra) about the [congregational] supererogatory night prayers in the month of Ramad.ân: “What a fine innovation this is!”

(Narrated from H.armala by Abû Nu`aym with his chain through Abû Bakr al-âjurrî in H.ilyat al-Awliyâ' (9:121 #13315=1985 ed. 9:113) and cited by Abû Shâma in al-Bâ`ith `alâ Inkâr al-Bida` wal-H.awâdith (Ryadh 1990 ed. p. 93), Ibn Rajab in Jâmi` al-`Ulûm wal-H.ikam (p. 267=Zuh.aylî ed. 2:52= Arna'ût. ed. 2:131 s.ah.îh.), Ibn H.ajar in Fath. al-Bârî (1959 ed. 13:253), al-Turt.ûshî in al-H.awâdith wa al-Bida` (p. 158-159), and al-Shawkânî, al-Qawl al-Mufîd fî Adillat al-Ijtihâd wa al-Taqlîd (1347/1929 ed. p. 36). `Umar's report is narrated by Mâlik in al-Muwat.t.a' and al-Bukhârî in his S.ah.îh...)

Imam al-Ghazzâlî said in his discussion of the adding of dots to the Qur'anic script:

'The fact that this is innovated (muh.dath) forms no impediment to this. How many innovated matters are excellent! As it was said concerning the establishing of congregations in Tarâwîh. that it was among the innovations of `Umar (ra) and that it was an excellent innovation (bid`a h.asana). The blameworthy bid`a is only what opposes the ancient Sunna or might lead to changing it.'

(Al-Ghazzâlî, Ih.yâ' `Ulûm al-Dîn (1:276))

Ibn H.azm al-Z.âhirî said:

Bid`a in the Religion is everything that did not come to us in the Qur'ân nor from the Messenger of Allâh , except that one is rewarded for some of it and those who do this are excused if they have good intentions. Of it is the rewardable and excellent (h.asan), namely, what is originally permitted (mâ kâna as.luhu al-ibâh.a) as was narrated from `Umar (ra): “What a fine bid`a this is!” Such refers to all good deeds which the texts stipulated in general terms of desirability even if its practice was not fixed in the text. And of it is the blameworthy for which there is no excuse such as what has proofs against its invalidity.

(Ibn H.azm, al-Ih.kâm fî Us.ûl al-Ah.kâm (1:47))

And theres loads more evidences, but i think you get the jist. Perhaps you should do your homework first. i wonder if you've ever read tarawhi prayers...

so please and babagee must have committed mistakes and sins because no man can stand up and say i have never commited a sin so i think uve been fooled no offence they are many peers who are double faced like that
no offence

wassalaam
may allah guide u on the right path
aameen thumma ameen

Err.... no offence...? thats like saying "your face is ugly. No offence."

And brother...when did i ever say he had no sins...?

A man came to Babaji Sarkar and said, 'Babaji have you got anything, dont waste my time?' Babaji Sarkar smiled and said 'yes, ive got something. A bundle of sins. Do you want them?'

I wonder how many sins and mistakes people like Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA) had....

May Allah guuide us BOTH. Ameen.

Wasalaam.

09-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Salaam.

H.armala ibn Yahya al-Tujaybi said, I heard al-Shafi'i (ra) say:

'Innovation is two types (al-bid`atu bid`atn):
approved innovation (bid`a mah.mda) and disapproved innovation (bid`a madhmma). Whatever conforms to the Sunna is approved (mah.md) and whatever opposes it is abominable (madhmm).'
He used as his proof the statement of `Umar ibn al-Khat.t.b (ra) about the [congregational] supererogatory night prayers in the month of Ramad.n: What a fine innovation this is!

(Narrated from H.armala by Ab Nu`aym with his chain through Ab Bakr al-jurr in H.ilyat al-Awliy' (9:121 #13315=1985 ed. 9:113) and cited by Ab Shma in al-B`ith `al Inkr al-Bida` wal-H.awdith (Ryadh 1990 ed. p. 93), Ibn Rajab in Jmi` al-`Ulm wal-H.ikam (p. 267=Zuh.ayl ed. 2:52= Arna't. ed. 2:131 s.ah.h.), Ibn H.ajar in Fath. al-Br (1959 ed. 13:253), al-Turt.sh in al-H.awdith wa al-Bida` (p. 158-159), and al-Shawkn, al-Qawl al-Mufd f Adillat al-Ijtihd wa al-Taqld (1347/1929 ed. p. 36). `Umar's report is narrated by Mlik in al-Muwat.t.a' and al-Bukhr in his S.ah.h...)

Imam al-Ghazzl said in his discussion of the adding of dots to the Qur'anic script:

'The fact that this is innovated (muh.dath) forms no impediment to this. How many innovated matters are excellent! As it was said concerning the establishing of congregations in Tarwh. that it was among the innovations of `Umar (ra) and that it was an excellent innovation (bid`a h.asana). The blameworthy bid`a is only what opposes the ancient Sunna or might lead to changing it.'

(Al-Ghazzl, Ih.y' `Ulm al-Dn (1:276))

Ibn H.azm al-Z.hir said:

Bid`a in the Religion is everything that did not come to us in the Qur'n nor from the Messenger of Allh , except that one is rewarded for some of it and those who do this are excused if they have good intentions. Of it is the rewardable and excellent (h.asan), namely, what is originally permitted (m kna as.luhu al-ibh.a) as was narrated from `Umar (ra): What a fine bid`a this is! Such refers to all good deeds which the texts stipulated in general terms of desirability even if its practice was not fixed in the text. And of it is the blameworthy for which there is no excuse such as what has proofs against its invalidity.

(Ibn H.azm, al-Ih.km f Us.l al-Ah.km (1:47))

And theres loads more evidences, but i think you get the jist. Perhaps you should do your homework first. i wonder if you've ever read tarawhi prayers...

Err.... no offence...? thats like saying "your face is ugly. No offence."

And brother...when did i ever say he had no sins...?

A man came to Babaji Sarkar and said, 'Babaji have you got anything, dont waste my time?' Babaji Sarkar smiled and said 'yes, ive got something. A bundle of sins. Do you want them?'

I wonder how many sins and mistakes people like Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA) had....

May Allah guuide us BOTH. Ameen.

Wasalaam.

yes and secondly regarding bid'at u copied and pasted it secondly the prophet alayhimus salaam were ma'asuum anil khata (free from all sins)

aaziz
17-05-2007, 02:23 AM
Salam Brother,

Who are you? where are you from? My Name is Abdul Aziz from Manchester.

aaziz
17-05-2007, 02:54 AM
Haq Murshad . Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum

aaziz
17-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Theres a small river/canal that runs along the length of my Shaykh's 'Darbar' (the place where he stays).
A man was once walking along side it, when he felt a sudden very strong desire to get to the other side, so he jumped, fully clothed, in winter, in to the freezing water and began to swim. When he got to the other side he found Babaji Sarkar was there waiting for him, who then embraced him. the person became a mureed and he later said, before that time he was an extremely sinful person - if you were to think of any sin, he would have committed it.

Sorry for the interruption.

If i remember corectly, Babaji Sarkar called him to join Zikr, on the command of Sarkar, he didnt go all the way round to the bridge, he jumped straight into the river and swam accross. Babaji Sarkar greeted him with open arms and said, make a bridge here, A bridge was made in that place so people could come over.

Muhammad Rizwan
18-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Asslam o Alaikum .... I am Muhammad Rizwan. I should term my access to this site as a 'best luck' not good luck for me. I was wandering for Baba Ji Sarkar QSA (Abu Anees) RA on net and I got this site. Alhumdolillah.
Please welcome me on this site and keep me posted with all the upcoming events. MY other email is mejournalist@yahoo.com.
With Best Regards,
Muhammad Rizwan

Muhammad Rizwan
18-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Though I am not Mureed of Baba Ji Sarkar QSA (Abu Anees) RA till now, yet my AQEEDAT with him is somewhat captured me from all sides. In my home, Alhumdolillah, we do 'Zikr' once in a month as per Baba Ji's Irshad.

Muhammad Rizwan
18-05-2007, 09:54 AM
i hope Mureedein of Baba Ji Sarkar will guide me as to how to move forward. Their books on daily life etc etc (I have only Taqweem Shareef with me in my home).

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
18-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Salam Brother,

Who are you? where are you from? My Name is Abdul Aziz from Manchester.

wa'alaykum assalaam.

Lol! You'll probabaly guess by friday zikr time. :cheesygri

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
18-05-2007, 12:36 PM

Asslam o Alaikum .... I am Muhammad Rizwan. I should term my access to this site as a 'best luck' not good luck for me. I was wandering for Baba Ji Sarkar QSA (Abu Anees) RA on net and I got this site. Alhumdolillah.

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, this isnt a Darulehsan forum, this is just one thread about Babaji on the forum.

Please welcome me on this site and keep me posted with all the upcoming events. MY other email is mejournalist@yahoo.com.
With Best Regards,
Muhammad Rizwan

About upcomming events - where do you live brother?
Whats your other e-mail address (youve posted one), so i can add you on msn.

Though I am not Mureed of Baba Ji Sarkar QSA (Abu Anees) RA till now, yet my AQEEDAT with him is somewhat captured me from all sides. In my home, Alhumdolillah, we do 'Zikr' once in a month as per Baba Ji's Irshad.

i hope Mureedein of Baba Ji Sarkar will guide me as to how to move forward. Their books on daily life etc etc (I have only Taqweem Shareef with me in my home).

Id need to know where you live to give you the right advice (we can talk on msn). Brother 'aaziz' would be able to give you better advice though.

Also, have you been to our website, www.darulehsan.net ? Some of Babaji Sarkar's literature (english + urdu) has already been put up there, and more insha'allah is on the way.

:ws:

Muhammad Rizwan
21-05-2007, 08:37 AM
AoA. as mentioned earlier, I am Muhammad Rizwan from Islamabad, Pakistan. I am also blessed to visit Baba Ji's Marqad at Samundari Road, Faisalabad.
In Islamabad, where i work too in a Multinational Company, there are Mureedein of Baba Ji Sarkar where i got the information to arrange 'mahaafil' for 'zikr' - and that i m doing once in a month.
Moreover, as regards my msn email, i am afraid i havent any - reason being i usually work from 8.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m. and in the meantime, we are not permitted to do conversation on messanger stuffs. so my email mejournalist@yahoo.com is the only medium of our conversation. OR we can also talk on phone (my cell number is +92-300-5000477).
in fact, i am in transition phase - therefore confused. dont know how to move forward. the 'waaqiyaat' expressed by some 'Mureeds of Baba Ji Sarkar' in this site were already heard by me BUT i often think that why it didnt and/or are not happening with me? i want this too.
lastly, there is a very humble request from me .... (AND I HOPE THAT YOU PEOPLE WILL ALSO AGREE TO ME) that the two sites of Darul Ehsan (www.darulehsan.net & http://www.daar-ul-ehsaan.org) are not so comprehensive (AS THESE SHOULD BE). Baba Ji's decorum needs much much more - at the same time, much more desciplined too. isnt it?
Rgds. Muhammad Rizwan (Aqeedatmand of Baba Ji Sarkar)

------------------------------------------------
'Say: Devotion to the Holy Prophet (SAW) is my faith,
His love my way of life,
and obedience to Him (SAW) my goal'

- Hazrat Abu Anees Muhammed Barkat Ali (Quddisa Sirruhul Azeez) a.k.a Babaji Sarkar

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
22-05-2007, 12:09 AM

AoA. as mentioned earlier, I am Muhammad Rizwan from Islamabad, Pakistan. I am also blessed to visit Baba Ji's Marqad at Samundari Road, Faisalabad.
In Islamabad, where i work too in a Multinational Company, there are Mureedein of Baba Ji Sarkar where i got the information to arrange 'mahaafil' for 'zikr' - and that i m doing once in a month.
Moreover, as regards my msn email, i am afraid i havent any - reason being i usually work from 8.00 a.m. till 8.00 p.m. and in the meantime, we are not permitted to do conversation on messanger stuffs. so my email mejournalist@yahoo.com is the only medium of our conversation. OR we can also talk on phone (my cell number is +92-300-5000477).
in fact, i am in transition phase - therefore confused. dont know how to move forward.

lastly, there is a very humble request from me .... (AND I HOPE THAT YOU PEOPLE WILL ALSO AGREE TO ME) that the two sites of Darul Ehsan (www.darulehsan.net & http://www.daar-ul-ehsaan.org) are not so comprehensive (AS THESE SHOULD BE). Baba Ji's decorum needs much much more - at the same time, much more desciplined too. isnt it?
Rgds. Muhammad Rizwan (Aqeedatmand of Baba Ji Sarkar)

Jazakallah for your reply and for the feedback on the website.

I would first suggest you read more books about Babaji Sarkar... theyre really amazing... but do you have the time? looks like you've got a very busy life. if you do have the time, i would suggest you get in touch with the Islamabad jamaat and ask if they could get some books for you. i think you mentioned you had taqweem... where did you get it from? maybe get other books from the same source. A good book to read would be 'talim ul din', which is available in english on our website www.darulehsan.net. We are still working on this site; it is continually being updated with new things. inshallah we'll do a lot of work on it over the summer.

Also, Babaji Sarkar really encourages everyone to do zikr at their homes every single day if it is possible, or as much as possible. He says, 'Har shehar ka khas sodha hota. Darulehsan ka khas soda zikrilahi hey.' But you must remember, once you have started any action, never cease doing it.

If you ever get the chance on the 10th of muharram or 12th rabbi alowal, do go down to Darbar with the Islamabad jamaat, the transport should be free. The programme on these days is excellent.

And ill try and get someone to give you a ring so you can have a proper conversation.

the 'waaqiyaat' expressed by some 'Mureeds of Baba Ji Sarkar' in this site were already heard by me BUT i often think that why it didnt and/or are not happening with me? i want this too.

I would say Babaji Sarkar is not unaware of this desire. Be patient and you'll inshallah get what your after. However, as Babaji says 'Whether you get any enlightening or not, zikr must continue'. We must keep doing as much zikr as possible.

Muhammad Rizwan
22-05-2007, 10:43 AM

Jazakallah for your reply and for the feedback on the website.

I would first suggest you read more books about Babaji Sarkar... theyre really amazing... but do you have the time? looks like you've got a very busy life. if you do have the time, i would suggest you get in touch with the Islamabad jamaat and ask if they could get some books for you. i think you mentioned you had taqweem... where did you get it from? maybe get other books from the same source. A good book to read would be 'talim ul din', which is available in english on our website www.darulehsan.net. We are still working on this site; it is continually being updated with new things. inshallah we'll do a lot of work on it over the summer.

Also, Babaji Sarkar really encourages everyone to do zikr at their homes every single day if it is possible, or as much as possible. He says, 'Har shehar ka khas sodha hota. Darulehsan ka khas soda zikrilahi hey.' But you must remember, once you have started any action, never cease doing it.

If you ever get the chance on the 10th of muharram or 12th rabbi alowal, do go down to Darbar with the Islamabad jamaat, the transport should be free. The programme on these days is excellent.

And ill try and get someone to give you a ring so you can have a proper conversation.

I would say Babaji Sarkar is not unaware of this desire. Be patient and you'll inshallah get what your after. However, as Babaji says 'Whether you get any enlightening or not, zikr must continue'. We must keep doing as much zikr as possible.

AoA.
Jazakallah for the prompt reply. i am really obliged. you have neither mentioned ur name nor i am permitted to see ur profile....... atleast i want to know that person who is guiding me ... am i allowed?

Come to my inner - it seems to me that things have been narrowed down for me. there are 4 walls around me without any door or window. i feel myself stagnant.

Zikr Mehfil in my home is doing mashaAllah very good. usually 20 to 25 people gather for the same. Alhumdolillah. about a couple of months back, Baba Ji came in my dream too but never utter something - afterwards not till now. that was a bright day for me - i mean it.

Taqweem Shareef was given to me by a Mureed of Baba Ji Sarkar - where one can take guidance for duas and other things too. i do keep that all the time with me including the 'kitaab un Nabiy PBUH') given in Taqweem Shareef.

I do have time, rather my honour, to read and take guidance regarding Darul Ehsan and Baba Ji Sarkar.

[I would say Babaji Sarkar is not unaware of this desire. Be patient and you'll inshallah get what your after. However, as Babaji says 'Whether you get any enlightening or not, zikr must continue'. We must keep doing as much zikr as possible.]

i would say that i know this too that one has to be patient but what about those who are blessed by Almighty through Baba Ji there and then. we do sins on daily basis; why we are not checked and guided. i mean in this way, our sins will be mounting and mounting a lot. isnt it?

Awaiting reply.

Muhammad Rizwan

- Hazrat Abu Anees Muhammed Barkat Ali (Quddisa Sirruhul Azeez) a.k.a Babaji Sarkar

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
24-05-2007, 12:27 AM

i think its best if we talk via e-mail.

Muhammad Rizwan
24-05-2007, 08:49 AM

i think its best if we talk via e-mail.

AoA .... i dont know exactly that the instant email was sent in response to my what sentence...... i mean i want to be in contact with Baba Ji's Mureeds whenever and wherever they want ..... mein to aqeedatmand hoon .....

perhaps it could be the reponse of my words when i asked about the name to whom i was conversating with. The sole reason behind that was - now i dont know to whom i am talking to. i mean perhaps the very response i have recieved os from someone else and previous guidance cum responses were from someone else..... becuase on left side of the window, onlu 'Mureed of Baba Ji' is shown and nothing else ..... and I am not allowed to see the profile too. BUT anyways, i am more than happy the way you people want .... whatever pleases you is my desire too ... i want guidance from you people ... u people are really blessed .... mein to aik gunaahgaar aadmi hun ... i want my inner purgation. thats why i want to be in contact with u all. mere liye yeh honor kamm nai keh mein aap logon se baat bhee kar raha hun .....

Thanks for being in touch with me.

Allah Hafiz
Muhammad Rizwan

aaziz
23-06-2007, 02:02 PM
http://www.darulehsan.net/football/football2.swf

J786
23-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Babaji Sarkar used to go to the grave of Hazrat Sayyed Alauddin 'Ali Ahmed Sabir (RA, who he calls his 'spiritual guide') every night whilst he was in the army..

:salam: bhai

I know I am not in the same silsilah as you, but my family are mureed of the Chishti-Sabiri branch! I'm sure you know that this connects us both in a way via Hazrat Sabir Kalyari (RA)...:D

Oh yeah, I'm only 17 and I havent actually been made mureed, but I do hope to do this soon....

J786
23-06-2007, 08:23 PM
When my uncle was going back to Pakistan after 7 years, he wondered whether Babaji Sarkar would remember him - there were so many people that came to visit Babaji. He had only met Babaji Hazoor once and spent one night at Darbar.

When he came to Darbar, Babaji Sarkar called him, 'Oh Abdul Ghafoor bin Muhammad Baksh, come forward' - telling him, i not only know you, i know your father aswell.

My dads older brother is called Abdul Ghafoor :D

J786
23-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Its going to take time finding the info. so i'll insha'allah answer the questions after the exams. i might even attempt writing a whole biography.

I read this whole thread, if you make a biography I'll definitely read it :)

aaziz
28-06-2007, 10:17 PM
FREE 5 ASIDE FOOTBALL

WWW.DARULEHSAN.ORG

http://www.darulehsan.net/football/football.JPG (http://www.darulehsan.net/football)

arius
29-11-2008, 09:16 AM
I am not a mureed of Babaji, may God bless him, but I heard from a(n extremist?) Barelvi person that he was a Deobandi? (By the way, was he really? Let me clarify beforehand that I like Haji Abdul Wahab too, despite the fact that he is the leader of the Deobandi tableeghi jamaat.)
And mind u, many of the so called kattar Barelvis do not stop at this, they go beyond and do takfir of whoever differs from their point of view in calling people of other sects kafir.

arius
29-11-2008, 09:30 AM
As far as I can understand, Babaji's relationship with Syedna Rasul-Allah, as revealed by you people, does not conform to the Deoband school of thought.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
29-11-2008, 06:02 PM

We are neither Barelvi nor Deobandi. We are neutral and nor do we concern ourselves with these things. We concentrate our efforts on 3 things; zikr, tableeg and service to Allah's creation. The following are extracts from some of my Shaykh's work which will tell you more about us.

"A word of advice for the Seekers of Tareeqat and every devotee of camp Daruelehsan: May no worker, a senior or a junior, of Darulehsan ever misuse this devotion in any shape or form of any of the devotees here! This is applicable to everyone. There is no exception to it.

We have only 3 jobs:

1. Zikr-e-ilahi (the remembrance of Alah)
2. Dawat-o-tableeg-ul Islam (the invitation to and propagation of Islam)
3. Belaws khidmat-e-khalq (the selfless service to creation)

We are not to engage in the fourth in addition to the three above. Outside the boundaries of this place we are not interfere anyway in any case of any one at all. We must remain neutral in all circumstances.
Recommendation is the younger sister of bribery. If anyone compels you, refuse point blank. Let it be so if your respect is shaken by this refusal. It may be that your popularity suffers because of this, but let it be so. Do not take offence at anyones account, observation, criticism, commentary or accusation. Do not be downhearted. Rather, remain completely occupied single minded in the three above basic tasks. If someone has not followed this, he has in actual fact insulted the honour of our established relationship. In other words he has injured the prestige of Darulehsan having ignored its spirit de core thus putting me to shame!

Wama alayna illal balaag."

(From "The Words of Wisdom", Volume 18)

"Our aim is the Deen and not (the setting up of) any educational institutes; only tableeg and not fame and publicity; reformation and not initiation of mureeds; high standards and not (accumulating) statistics.

Our code is unity amongst Muslims and not sectarian strifes; blessing and not denigration.
Our Deen is Islam and nothing else.
Our Path is the ittiba, the following, of the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). And we must never step outside the sunnah. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!
Our Millat (Nation) is the Millat of the Prophet Ibrahim Hanifah (AS).

Our job is to invite the servants to; and for the sake of, and with complete trust in Allah, to the Deen of Allah the Almighty and to take it to places where nobody has taken it. It is not to bring about any change whatsoever in the ordinances of the Religion of Islam. Nor are we to make up any interpretation.

Our living is of Faqiri (austerity) and not of riches; self righteousness and not dishonour.
Our standpoint is the Dawat-o-tableeg-ul-Islam . We have no interest whatsoever in politics or grandiose building up of any locality, village, town or city. Nor are we related to or concerned about it.

May Allah the Almighty, the Honoured, the Majestic, favour us with the ability to live like a wayfarer, without any house, or gold, or wealth, or property. May we live within the limits of the Shariah, eat whatever Allah may give us, thus offering thanks to Him, and save nothing whatsoever for the morrow. May we wear clothes to disguise our body and live in a thatched hut to protect ourselves from the cold and heat and spend the rest of our time in Dawat-o-tableeg-ul Islam, making full use of our abilities. May we engage ourselves in no pursuit whatsoever and howsoever except Allahs pursuit! Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Ameen

Life in this state is a complete blessing and death in this state is the true martyrdom.
The practical demonstration of truthfulness, justice, nobleness, courage, charity and worship are in actual fact the Dawat-o-tableeg-ul-Islam. And this is applicable to every member of the Ummah at all times.

I trust all my affairs, religious or worldly, apparent or hidden, to You oh Allah. And completely free and independent from every worry of every job, I become completely absorbed, spiritually and bodily, in the Dawat-o-tableeg-ul-Islam for ever. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

And I promise in Your Honoured and Exalted Presence, o the Lord, the Majestic, the Gracious, and promise sincerely and perseveringly that I will never engage myself in or take any interest whatsoever in any other job, religious or worldly, hidden or apparent, except the Dawat-o-tableeg of your deen of Islam.

I hand over and entrust all my affairs , big or small, religious or worldly, to You. And I swear by You that I have no interest in or concern about any matter. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

Standing beneath the flag of Faqr (austerity), I proffered a sincere and infallible repentance and swore that from this blessed time till my death I will remain busy and occupied completely and all the time in the Dawat-o-tableeg of Your religion of Islam. Except this I will never ever attend to any other job. From this moment to my last breath, every moment is set aside and is reserved for the Dawat-o-tableeg of your Deen. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

Shower your graces through your beneficence and munificence and remove each and every hurdle in this path! Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! I promise to Your Honour and exlated presence, o the Majestic, o the Beautiful, that I will live the whole of my life like a recluse, will not keep anything or any property in addition to the commodities of dailly use. Nor shall I build up my property anywhere. And you are my Witness to what I say. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

I will not betray in any manner whatever in the field of the Dawat-o-tableeg of your Deen of Islam. Nor will I be something in Your world. I will never claim any perfection whatsoever. I will admit to my shortcomings in all circumstances and at all times and will not regard myself superior to anyone at all. I will always speak plainly to everyone, common or particular, and will not keep anyone in any misunderstanding whatsoever.

Let the others say what they want, as far as I am concerned I know neither Kashf-ul-Qabeer (the knowledge of the dead), nor kashf-ul-Qaloob (the knowledge of the hearts), nor Kashf-ul-Hadeed (the knowledge of iron), nor Kashf-ul-Wareed (the knowledge of the veins), nor Kashf-ul-Ihya (the knowledge of philosophy), nor Kashf-ul-Jadeed (the knowledge of modernism).

I command no miraculous powers. I am just a commoner. I have no knowledge at all of any saintliness. Nor do I have any credit of any state or stage. In short, I have no knowledge at all of anything other than the known commandments of the Deen of Islam. Nor is there any need to learn or teach about things and jobs, which have not been ordered. The commandments of Your Deen are simple to understand, sufficient and enough on all matters for everyone and extremely beneficial to all. I am content with them and pray the You grant me steadfastness like that of a mountain in keeping Your commandments. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Ameen!

Someone may listen to it or not, believe it or not, agree with it or not, join it or not, I have not to discard it in any circumstance whatsoever. I have to stick to it for ever and continue with it always until I meet my death. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! May this centre of Dawat-o-tableeg-ul-Islam and this Order be established and continue till the day of judgment! May it progress day in and day out, never lessen and never end! Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! May no devil whatsoever and no manner whatsoever interfere in it!
Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Ya Dhaljalali Wal Ikram! Ameen!

Hazrat Ibn Umar (RA) says that placing his hand on my body the Prophet (SAW) said: live in the world as if you are a wayfarer, walking along the path, and regard yourself as the dead in the grave.

Ya Allah! Ya Rahman! Ya Raheem! Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Ya Zal jalali wal Ikram! I, the meek and down trodden, the sinner and mistake-maker, set aside and sacrifice for always, in Your Honoured and Exalted presence, o the majestic, o the Munificent, this soul, life and everything, all given by You, for the Dawat-o-tableeg-ul-Islam; and I promise from this day till death, I will live like a traveller. A traveller has nothing at all with him but the dress he wears and small knapsack that he may carry with him easily. I shall regard myself as one of the dead in the graves, and the dead has no wish but that if You would grant him life again so that, having returned, he prayer and worshipped in the world. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Ya Zaljalali Wal Ikram!

With Your blessing, nothing of Your world and no rank, I swear by You, bears any value in these eyes. Nor has there remained any desire for anything except you. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!
With your blessing, nothing at all, however so attractive, of Your world can now attract these eyes. I swear by You that this Faqir of Yours in Your world is not at all attentive to anything except You. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! And this is all because of You. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

I can never thank you enough in any manner whatsoever for this Grace even though I may keep thanking You till Judgement Day. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

Whatever someone says no one has any power to do anything without Your favour. Everybody, in all circumstances, is subservient to Your Order and dependent upon your favour. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Until a person is granted a favour by you to discharge a job, nobody can discharge any job of the Deen. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Everybody is dependent on Your favour at every step. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

Your task is to teach the servant of Allah the Almighty, the Deen of Allah the Almighty. And through one means or another, it is to direct everybody from all corners to the Deen. Others may say what they wish, we are not to say anything, and independent of praise and criticism, we must steer onwards. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, grant us istiqamat at this! Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Ameen Ameen Ameen!

(From "Invitation to and Propagation of Islam")

DJzacs
06-12-2008, 10:31 PM
why are u constantly telling miracles about your sheikh, anyways, these stories relally true, eg about blinding people... how is this possible though.. that doesnt soudn real just liek other stories, where is your sheikh from?

tell us about the amaals he does on a daily occasion, and miracles.. just to show people who righteous he is..

Yahya Bhai
13-12-2008, 06:47 PM
yes. please tell about his day to day activities

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
05-02-2009, 07:09 PM

Sorry for the late reply, i've been a bit busy lately. Babaji Sarkar's (QSA) daily activities have been recorded by his daughter, who was very close to him, in his biography. She writes:

His life was very simple and completely free of ostentation, especially in respect of dress, diet, meetings and relations. He wore simple dress made out of khaddar cloth (a coarse fabric). As headgear, he wore a turban in winter and a cap made of coarse khaddar in summer. He used to walk barefooted...
He would eat whatever was available. He was not inclined to fine foods and dainties. At times he would be busy in his routine work for many days without any rest. He once remarked, I do not essentially sleep at night. I sleep only when I feel sleepy.

He followed two very important rules in his life; exemplary personal discipline and total devotion to his mission in life i.e. the remembrance of Allah, the invitation and propagation of Islam and selfless service to creation. His time was planned and scheduled to the minute and second.

Kitab al-amal bis-sunnah (his collection of Saheeh Hadith organised topic-wise) was open on his table almost all the time. At times he would be practically acting upon the contents of the book and at other times reciting the Holy Quran. He would be engaged in prayers, supplications and dhikr by counting on beads. In short, he would be remembering Allah the Almighty continuously all the time. While compiling Tarteeb Shareef (a.k.a. Kitab al-amal bis-sunnah), he used to carry out fresh ablution and offer 2 nafil prayers before copying each Hadeeth Mubarak in his manuscript. All his compilations were written in the state of ablution. He acted upon every Hadeeth before he wrote it down. He never wrote anything that he had not practised himself.

He used to recite the Holy Quran according to a set pattern. He recited 15, 459 verses of the Holy Quran every day. He started a daily practise of listening to the recitation of the Holy Quran with translation, on the tape recorder, from the 21st of Dhul-Qad-ul-Najeeb 1412 AH and continued it till his demise on the 16th of Ramadan-ul-Mubarak 1417AH. During this period, he had listened to the recitation of the complete Holy Quran 484 times. He used to listen to Surah Yusuf and all the Surahs beginning with Ha-meem keenly. Additionally, he used to recite 852, 094 holy phrases as part of his daily routine. Along with these daily practises, he also continued to write Maqalaat-e-Hikmat (The Words of Wisdom).

He himself wrote the cashbook and signed it daily (ensuring the balance was zero by the end of the day). He remembered and thanked Allah the Almighty while walking, standing, sitting, travelling and in every state. At the same time he met all the visitors who came to see him and prayed for them. Special nawafil and prayers at Tahajjud time was his routine. Fajr and Asr time was specified for collective remembrance (dhikr) of Allah. Before old age set in, he used to fast throughout the month of Rajjab-ul-Marajjab in addition to Ramadan-ul-Mubarak. He never stored alms and charity and distributed them the very moment he received these.

He declared:

All my earnings of the world, Deen and hereafter are dedicated for the widows, the forlorn, the sick, and for the forgiveness of the dead of the Ummah of the Holy Prophet (SAW).

All my earnings and endeavours are for humanity. I keep no reserve of livelihood or deeds of virtue for myself. I am completely free of both. A dervish is a dervish in every condition.

It is also worth noting he performed 41 Hijras (migrations) in his life, finally settling at what he calls 'Al-maqam an-najaf as-sahaf al-maqbool al-mustafein camp Dar-ul-Ehsan' on the outskirts of Faisalabad (Pakistan).

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
05-02-2009, 07:44 PM

I also came across the following from 'The Words of Wisdom' vol 1:

"555. BE A MUSLIM! Become neither Deobandi nor Barelvi. Deoband and Bareli are two institutions of one and the same Deen. Both these institutions are about one hundred years old. Of what sect were we known before them?

556. BEYOND PREJUDICE and with open-heart if we consider the tussle of the present day, we have to accept that both Deobandi and Barelvi are devotees of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Both have the aim of seeking the pleasure of Allah the Almighty. Both are the followers of the same Imam and are brethren unto each other.

559. IN disunity there is hatred and in unity there is love. Love if you can. Disunity is death, while love is the life of nations.

564. IF you have a grain of sympathy for your nation, then lay the foundations of love. We are not fighting for Islam, we are fighting for name. Were we fighting for Islam, love would have overcome all these differences.

565. DO NOT speak ill of your Muslim bother; do not consider him bad, or hurt his feelings, do not infuriate him, find fault with him, expose him, put him to shame, consider him low, degrade him, be cruel to him, or taunt him. Fear Allah the Almighty and never transgress any limits. Never call a Muslim brother a Kafir, never say so. We are sinful, not Kafir."

Taymullah
10-02-2009, 08:46 PM
:mash: Babaji obviously was a very wise man.

Yahya Bhai
11-02-2009, 03:05 AM
it is an understatement

skhkmomin
24-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Yep. Check out the gallery on our website: http://www.darulehsan.net/aboutus.php?frame=Gallery.

I guess these pics were taken with out the sheik's consent right ?

skhkmomin
24-02-2009, 06:06 PM

"555. BE A MUSLIM! Become neither Deobandi nor Barelvi. Deoband and Bareli are two institutions of one and the same Deen. Both these institutions are about one hundred years old. Of what sect were we known before them?

556. BEYOND PREJUDICE and with open-heart if we consider the tussle of the present day, we have to accept that both Deobandi and Barelvi are devotees of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Both have the aim of seeking the pleasure of Allah the Almighty. Both are the followers of the same Imam and are brethren unto each other.

559. IN disunity there is hatred and in unity there is love. Love if you can. Disunity is death, while love is the life of nations.

564. IF you have a grain of sympathy for your nation, then lay the foundations of love. We are not fighting for Islam, we are fighting for name. Were we fighting for Islam, love would have overcome all these differences.

565. DO NOT speak ill of your Muslim bother; do not consider him bad, or hurt his feelings, do not infuriate him, find fault with him, expose him, put him to shame, consider him low, degrade him, be cruel to him, or taunt him. Fear Allah the Almighty and never transgress any limits. Never call a Muslim brother a Kafir, never say so. We are sinful, not Kafir."

:Salaam:

Mashaallah good teachings.

What is the way you guys use to carryy out or fulfil the second objective of the shieks hidayah i.e Propogation and invitation to islam

DJzacs
07-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Salams, Masha Allah, It is good to hear how good a person he was. How is that he read like such and so amount of verses daily.... how is that known :confused: Anyways, mureed i would like to ask you a few questions if you could allow me to send you a private message?

thanks

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
11-03-2009, 09:05 PM

I guess these pics were taken with out the sheik's consent right ?

No, brother. My Shaikh was not against taking pictures. Not all scholars are against it.

But he writes: "Pictures of one's shaikh are for the thoughts, not for the wall."

What is the way you guys use to carryy out or fulfil the second objective of the shieks hidayah i.e Propogation and invitation to islam

Literally everything to do with invitation and propagation of Islam, there is no one method - whichever method is most effective is employed - whether gusht or simply announcing the 'call of Darulehsan'* (as is done at various places such as at jails, markets, hospitals, schools, colleges, universities, on trains, buses etc.)

Babaji also revived the Sunnah of inviting the major world leaders to Islam.

But he emphasises action before preaching. Acting on something yourself and changing your own character is true tableeg, he says.

*The call of Darulehsan:

"O people! Turn towards Allah.
O people! we are not to live here for ever and nor are we to return.
O people! Fear Allah. Do what is commanded and shun what is forbidden.
O people! This world and everything it contains is illusory, perishable and we are guests here for only a few days.
O people! We have come to this world to earn for the life hereafter. What you sow here, you will reap there.
O people! Allah the Almighty has emphasised the importance of salaah. Upon hearing the azaan, leave your homes immediately. Let no worldly job stop you.
O people! Everything that belongs to the world will be left behind. We can take none of it with us.
O people! Establish salaah. Perform good and enjoin good. Refrain from evil and command others to do the same.
O people! Leave your homes for the invitation and spread of Islam, even if for a short while.
O people! Select the middle path in your actions. The best deed is that which is performed daily, even though it may be small.
O people! Do not nullify your good actions. Abandonment of deeds, having once started them, is their nullification. The Nafil (supererogatory) worship is (only) preferred; it is neither Farz nor Wajib (compulsory). But once a Nafil practise is adopted, it becomes Wajib. So never abandon it and ask Allah for perseverance.
O people! Regarding the creation of Allah as His family, occupy yourself in their service.
Do not be abusive to anyone nor show anyone disrespect.
Do not humiliate or find faults with anyone.
Do not regard anyone as inferior.
Do not use foul language against anyone nor cause anyone distress.
Do not curse or taunt anyone, nor wish ill for others.
Do not backbite or slander anyone. Where necessary, correct them there and then. Do not hold enmity in your heart for anyone.
Do not ridicule anyone, do not reprove anyone.
Do not betray anyone.
As far as possible do not hurt anyone's feelings nor reduce them to tears.
Unite the broken hearts.
Do not engage in argumentation.
Whatever you know that is in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah, preach.
Do not berate or argue with anyone.
Do not speak ill or disrespectfully of any group, organisation or personality that is working for the Deen, even in forgetfulness.
Do good to everyone and instruct others to do good.
If someone asks of you, as far as is possible, fulfill the request. Fulfilling the need of a Muslim is indeed a great act, for the Prophet (SAW) said: 'he who fulfils the need of anyone from my Ummah with the intention of pleasing him, has pleased me and he who has pleased me has pleased Allah the Almighty. And he who has pleased Allah the Almighty, Allah will enter him to Paradise."

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
11-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Salams, Masha Allah, It is good to hear how good a person he was. How is that he read like such and so amount of verses daily.... how is that known :confused: Anyways, mureed i would like to ask you a few questions if you could allow me to send you a private message?

thanks

I don't think it is possible to send private messages unless you are a member of the brothers forum. I am not unfortunately. However, you can get in touch via our website and ask the brother for my e-mail:

http://www.darulehsan.net/contactus.php (bottom left)

I will let the brother know in advance.

Colonel_Hardstone
29-06-2009, 10:57 AM
This happened when my grandfather was in the UK, while my Shaykh was in Pakistan.
One day my grandfather saw a sikh person holding a picture of Guru Nanak, and he thought to himself 'i wish i had a picture of my shakyh'. The next day a letter came in the post. It said, 'Shaykh tasweer mey ni leykin dil mey basta hey' - 'the Shaykh does not live inside a picture, but he lives inside the heart'.
In those days it took a couple of weeks to recieve a letter from such a distant place, so my shaykh must have known what my grandfather was going to think, before he thought it - weeks before.

Asslamo Allaikum,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvPIgA4tBc

Shaykh Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali (RA) made some predictions about Ghazwatul-Hind and Pakistan and I have heard that he said if his predictions dont come true then a person can come and spit on his grave and he also published a book called Muhib-e-Pakistan.

Can you provide some details about it, please?

:jazak:

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
01-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Asslamo Allaikum,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvPIgA4tBc

Shaykh Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali (RA) made some predictions about Ghazwatul-Hind and Pakistan and I have heard that he said if his predictions dont come true then a person can come and spit on his grave and he also published a book called Muhib-e-Pakistan.

Can you provide some details about it, please?

:jazak:

The book was released only a few months ago and its timing definitely has significance. I have the book but unfortunately my Urdus not that good! So i've only read a little bit of it. And i don't have a scanner to scan the important pages. Anyway, i'll see what i can do...

As far as i know, my Shaykh (QSA) never mentioned ghazwatul hind specifically by name but mentioned a big war between truth and falsehood ('haq ore batil') and emphasised it with 'hoga ore ho key reyga'. Nor do I think he has mentioned the coming of Imam Mehdi (AS) or Hazrat Isa (AS), which will proceed the ghazwa. He has only spoken about the revival of the Muslims.

Some extracts from Muhib-e-Pakistan:

The book starts with the quote, "Mey Pakistan ka muhib hu, yehi merey kehney ka haq tha ore mey ney ye keh kar apna haq ada kar diya key

"ayk divana ayk jungle mey tinkey chun raha tha ore ye keh raha tha keh wo din dur nehi jab Pakistan key ha ore na mey aqwam-e-alam key faisley huwa kareyn gey - insha-allah ta'ala al-azeez wama tawfeeqi illahbillah."

("...the day is not far off when the decisions of the world will be based on the 'yes' and 'no' of Pakistan")

Heres the video of him saying it on PTV in 1992 (he actually passed away in 97 and not 91 as stated in the youtube video): http://www.darulehsan.net/multimedia/video/DarulehsanVideoPlayer.php?id=33

"Deen tera, dunya teri, mulk tera... ham terey ore tu hamara hey rabbey zuljalal-e-wal ikram!"

He gives a beautiful analogy: whenever a mother beat her child for misbehaving, and the child started crying, the mothers love could not bear it and straightaway she placed him on her lap and consoled him by offering him sweets until he became happy and playful again. Then he says: And you my Rab! You are 100 times kinder than the mother. We have been beaten, we await consolation!

Tu apney Habeeb-e-aqdas (SAW) ki hamesha qaim o daim rehni wali nabuwwat o risalat ki izzat o azmat key sadqey, hamari khoi huwi azmat o waqar ko phir sey bahal kar key diljoi farma! Ameen.

Wo guzra huwa dor...wo chini huwi azmatein...wo khoi huwi rifatein...wo luti huwi satotein phir sey la. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Ameen Ameen Ameen.

The poem that is referred to in the video (might be a few mistakes!):

Pakistan zinda baad, painda baad

Ayk divana sarey jungle mila
Sarnagu beta tha tinkey chun raha

Keh raha tha kuch zaban-e-haal sey
Raaz tha jo kahl raha tha qaal say

Mazda ho, ay sakananey watn-e-paak
Ho naveed-e-janfaza, ay watn-e-paak

Hey muqaddar mey terey ab sarvari
Sarey mulko mey miley gi bartari

Faisley aqwamey alam key tamaam
Din terey ho gey wo sarey na tamaam

Ye sada meri nehi, meri nehi
Ye to hey manshai rab bil yaqeen

Mashallah la quwwata illah billah

He prays: Ay Allah! Ikhtalaf payda karday in kuffar key mansubo mein ore dagmgadey qadam in key, ore muntashar kar dey jamaiyat in ki, ore akheir dey bunyadein in ki, ore taba kar dey bastiya in ki, ore paraganda karday giroh in key. Ya hayyu ya qayyum, ameen!

Later, he prays: ...terey lutf-o-karam sey terey is mulk key dushmnaan o hasadaan ore badkhawahaan pey tera rab tari ho ore teri jalalat in key napaak azaim ko na kaam kar dey! in key munsubo ko mustarad kar dey, in key qadam dagmagadey! In mein phut dal dey ore in ko tukray tukray kar dey. Ya Hayyu ya Qayyum, ameen.

Then he asks Allah for His help against our enemies, naturally in strong words, and the restoration of unity amongst Muslims... victory in every field...Islams prosperity.

Ay merey Allah key deen-e-Islam! Arz-e-andalus sadiyo sey kisi Tariq (RA) ki muntazir hey. Allah karey phir sey ayk Tariq aye, jo is ujri huwi basti ko phir sey basai! Ya Hayyu ya Qayyum! Ameen!

Ay merey Allah key deen-e-Islam! Tujey sidq-e-Abu Bakr (RA) ore adl-e-farooq key ahya ki tamanna hey. Allah tabarak wataala khazanai ghayb sey is key asbaab payda farmai!

It goes on like this for a while. Theres too many good bits to attempt to include all of them.

He prays again: O Allah the Almighty! I beg of You for the sake of the eternal everlasting prophethood and messengership of Your sacred and beloved Muhammad Mustafa Ahmad Mujtaba, the ruler of Madina, the peace of mind, the benign beloved, the sympathetic master, the holy, the perfect, the beautiful, the pure, the Taa-Haa, the Ya-Seen, the Muzzammil, the Muddathir (SAW). I beg of you that the bygone golden days of the faith of Islam reign once again and come in to this world in full splendour.

Oh Allah the Almighty! Listen and grant this supplication!
Allah the Almighty is the greatest, the greatest of all!
Oh Allah the Almighty! May all the Muslims in Your world be united at one centre and may this centre be called Islamistan!

Oh Allah the Almighty! May the Ummah of Your beloved Prophet (SAW) be subservient to Your command and rule the whole world. And may this rule be a Divine and everlasting rule!

Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, Ameen!

Islam haq hey ore
Haq mitney key liye nehi, mitaney key liye aya hey
Dabney key liye nehi, dabaney key liye aya hey
Girney key liye nehi, garaney key liye aya hey

Oh Muslim! Dont you know that the enemies of Allah have been waiting to destroy you for centuries. Have you not considered how the forces of the world are united in finishing you? But you could never be finished...

After mentioning the story of abraha and saying he died a dogs death, he states: Deykhlena, agar merey Allah ney chaha, isi tara in ka hashar hoga! Ya Hayyu ya Qayyum!

...Have you not considered how, when Allah wills, the swallow that is only a small bird is used to destroy elephants! Is that same Allah not present today...?

(Elsewhere he states: "Oh Allah! Where are your swallows today? Abraha is there, the swallows are not.

Who says they are not present? They are present but are waiting for the divine command.")

He also mentions hindus indirectly and prays: ...hamein in napaak saayo sey mehfooz farma. Ameen!

Anyway, thats whats roughly going on in the first 20 odd pages. Should give an idea about the book.

rizwan_rizwan
01-07-2009, 07:13 PM
coincidence!

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
01-07-2009, 07:19 PM

I dont know if he said you can spit on his grave if it doesnt happen. He has said elsewhere...

- we will receive strange help in this war that will put the mind to wonder.
- the kashmir dispute will soon be resolved.
-The borders of Pakistan will expand and lost territory will be regained.
-The 15th Century Hijri (i.e. this Century) is the Muslims.
-History will repeat itself once again.
-I think he has also said the person who will bring about the revolution would be the mujaddid and his (only) khalifa.
-He has indicated new and wondrous discoveries and inventions by the Muslims.
- He has said that there are loads of gems in the mountains in Pakistan, and they will get them when they (the people of Pakistan) adopt a good quality. He also said that the earth of Pakistan doesnt lack anything i.e. minerals etc...
- He has prayed for the unity of the Muslims and followed it by congratulations: Mubarakan Mukarraman Musharrafan!. You congratulate on something that has been achieved.

He also said:

...And this cry for unity amongst Muslims will reverberate in complete enthusiasm and force. It can never be suppressed or annihilated. Nor can it change its course until Doomsday! Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum!

This cry is a universal truth. Every intellectual of any time may he be an Arab or a non-Arab, will second it. Mashallah! Even an enemy of Islam will take this cry as the voice of Allah the Almighty. Mashallah!

O sleeping Muslims, why dont you wake up at anyones call? Night has fallen, long shadows have been cast, now the rooster has given its call, that a new dawn is upon us, wake up Muslims, now is not the time to sleep! If you dont wake up now, then tell us, when will you wake up?

O King! Because of the test You have laid upon us, non-Muslim nations have found the opportunity to conspire against Islam. You put us to the test and we failed to reach the standard. People ridicule us and, ashamed as we are, we do not come forth (in to the field).

Today should be the time for victory, not examination.
For what and why are we, the destitute, being put to the test?

We cannot conquer this field. Without Your Grace and Help no one can win. The field has been warmed up. Send Your complete Blessings and Grace too, the complete Grace. Ameen! The field grows warmer still. It is waiting for Help from You. For whom is Your Help? What else is it for, if not for Islam? People are ridiculing Your Islam. Why are You, Your Grace, not growing indignant? Even now, we pin our hopes on Your Conquest and Victory. And we are satisfying ourselves by saying this delay is Wisdom on Your part. It has been delayed too long. This is the Call of the Time which must be heard to at once!
Birahmatika nastageeth!

Also listen to this dua - especially 11:59:00 on: http://www.darulehsan.net/multimedia/video/DarulehsanVideoPlayer.php?id=60

Baibars
20-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Assalaamalaikum

Was Babaji affiliated with the Barelwi movement or was he more inclined towards Deoband in aqidah? Or was he just neutral?

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
20-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Assalaamalaikum

Was Babaji affiliated with the Barelwi movement or was he more inclined towards Deoband in aqidah? Or was he just neutral?

We are affiliated with neither, we're neutral, though we respect both. Here's an earlier post:

Baibars
20-10-2009, 08:13 PM

We are affiliated with neither, we're neutral, though we respect both. Here's an earlier post:

Walaikumassalaam w r w b

Interesting. My paternal uncle Md. Akhtar Ali is a Khalifa of Babaji and he runs the Dar ul Ehsaan branch in Bristol, Connecticut. I used to receive the free Dar ul Ehsaan circulars when I lived in the U.S. I noticed that controversial topics were avoided and Uncle himself always had high words of praise for Tablighi Jamaat and Maulana Zakariyya R.A.
As the days go by I am beginning to realise that the Sunnis in the subcontinent are not necessarily always divided between the Deobandi/Barelwi camps. There seem to be more and more "neutrals" out there.
I pray Almighty Allah through his infinite grace and mercy brings back the unity that was so sadly shattered through the wiles of Shaitaan in the last century.