PDA

View Full Version : Qari Muhammad Hanif Multani (db)

Julaybib
12-07-2007, 04:06 AM
As Salaam Alaykum.

I was just wondering if anybody new the Qari Sahibs biography, He has to be
my favourite lecturer in the urdu language try as I might I have not been able to find any information about him.

Julaybib
12-07-2007, 04:43 PM
As Salaam alaykum

I am surprised that nobody knows anything about him, Considering he has been (or Was) one of the most popular lecturers in the urdu language.

I looking one of the threads it was implied that Qari saheb is no longer with us, and has passed away. Well I hope Allah blesses the Shaykh and has mercy on him where ever he is.

Saad
13-07-2007, 01:27 AM
I have heard many of his lectures but I dont know much about him.

Julaybib
13-07-2007, 02:06 AM
As Salaam Alaykum

I just find it quite sad that no one knows anything about him I think along with Shaykh Masood Azhar (Db) he is perhaps one of the best speakers.

Many years ago I just walked into a book shop that sold Islamic artwork and urdu poetry books and just by chance I picked up one of his audios, I was mesmerized when I heard his voice It was a powerful lecture on the life of Al Farooq (ra)

Julaybib
13-07-2007, 05:57 AM
AS Salaam Alaykum.

I e-mailed Hazrat Pir Naemullah Farooqui (db) Sahib to ask about Qari Sahib he has informed me that Qari Sahib (ra). Passed away some years ago, I did not ask for futher details,

Any way may Allah grant Qari sahib a High maqaam im Janaah.

I also saw a video of Qari sahibs(ra) son on Tauheed-Sunnat. He is called Qari Tahir Hanif (db) He is remarkably similar in style and speech, to his father.

Saad
13-07-2007, 06:05 AM
Yes I have seen that video of his son. He just sounds like his father.

Julaybib
13-07-2007, 05:49 PM
As Salaam Alaykum.

Well this has now become a personal mission I am determined to find out about Qari(sahibs) life story may Allah grant him al Firdous. I have benefitted alot from Qari sahibs lectures and have a lot of respect and admiration for him. I have contacted tauheed -sunnat. com asking them for contact details of anyone that may have known him. So that I can write article on Qari sahib(ra).

Aamir
13-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Qari sahib is one of teh hidden gems amognst our ulama. He is world famous for his talks vut your right hardly anyone knows much about the. Brother please keep us informed if you do find anything out...

Julaybib
14-07-2007, 08:05 PM
As Salaam Alaykum.

I have just received a reply from the webmaster at Tauheed-Sunnat .com, he has informed me that when, he started his website it was with specific intention of transmitting the lectures of Qarif hanif (ra). He started with five audios and the website has just expanded from there.

But he cannot give any further details as to Qari saheb(ra) as he is based in England himself.

Okay people any ideas as to who I should contact next, to get more information to help write this article on Qari sahib(ra) ???

AbdusSalam
14-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Anyone heard Qaree rahimahullah's bayaan - khwateen ka purdah?

Its a cracker, cracks me up no end. :D

Aamir
15-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Brother Julaybib.. I understand qari sahib was from multan in pakistan so perhaps some scholrs from there wud be able to help you..

Julaybib
15-07-2007, 09:49 PM
As Salaam Alaykum.

Thank you for your advice brother Amir may Allah grant you all that is the best of the duniya and akhira ameen.

I am aware That Qari sahib(ra) was from Multan, but the question which other scholars are from Multan? I would also need contact details for them? are their any scholars based in U.K. who may have had a close friendship with Qari sahib (ra)?

taalib_e_ilm
16-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Brother Julaybib

May Allah ta'ala give you barkat on your mission. I would also love to read and find more info. about Qari Sahib (rahmatullahi alayh).

AbdusSalam
16-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Wasnt this Qaree Sahib the old Buzurg who was blind?

I thought he was Muhajir - from Jalandhar originally or am I getting confused?

Julaybib
16-07-2007, 12:15 PM
As Salaam Alaykum.

Qari Muhammad Hanif Multani(ra) and Qari Muhammad Hanif jahlandhari (db)
are two different individuals.

For all of you who are admirers of Qari Hanif Multani (dB).
Check out this video of his Son Qari Tahir Hanif (db) he is remarkably similar to his father.http://www.tauheed-sunnat.com/a/downloads-cat322.html

imran_varaliya
18-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Yes I have seen that video of his son. He just sounds like his father.

plz full CD post

Ahmed Mustafa
18-03-2010, 06:00 PM
As Salaam Alaukum Brother

I have just recently listened to a few of Qari Hanif Multani (ra) lectures and they have inspired me so much. He is my favourite person to listen to may Allah SBWT grant him the highest place in janat. I am like you trying to find out more information about him and was wondering how you got on with your search and information you have would be great.

Jaza Ka Allah

Julaybib
19-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Salaam's.

Well could'nt find anyone who knew anything...Unfortunately. But Alhamdulillah Millions of People are still being inspired by Qari sahebs Lectures. May Allah accept those lectures as Sadaqah Jariyah and grant Qari Saheb Alfirdaus Ameen.

Julaybib
22-03-2013, 02:16 AM
:bism:

:hawla:

:salam:

Okay peoples this mission is still incomplete so any ideas....? As to who I need to contact...?