PDA

View Full Version : Maulana Yunus Palanpuri

Zaheer
23-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Assalaamualaikum.... brothers and sisters... i am new to this forum...
I am from Bombay in India but right now i am in Dubai... when i was in bombay during Ramadan i used to go to Nawab Masjid in Bhendi Bazaar when Maulana Yunus Palanpuri (Son of Maulana Umar Palanpuri) used to give lectures... but as i have said now i am in dubai and so i cant hear Maulana Yunus Palanpuri's Lectures...
Does anybody has his lectures... if yes can u please post them online

Jazakallah ul Khair

xs11ax
23-09-2007, 02:55 AM
oh oh...

is this the same yunus palanpuri who had an ittar shop about 12 years ago??

in nizamuddin area close to the markaz??

rizwan_rizwan
25-02-2009, 06:20 PM
http://www.ibnekaseer.net/

shatibi
25-02-2009, 09:28 PM
:salam:

Search online, you'll find plenty of bayaanaat :insh:

tommyharacho
27-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Does anyone have any bayans of the late, great hazrat molana yunus puna walay of puna (pune) who was the ameer of Maharashta for many years until his death a few years ago. He was in the effort of Tabligh since the time of Mol. Yusuf sab (r.a).

xs11ax
28-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Does anyone have any bayans of the late, great hazrat molana yunus puna walay of puna (pune) who was the ameer of Maharashta for many years until his death a few years ago. He was in the effort of Tabligh since the time of Mol. Yusuf sab (r.a).

just seen your user name :lol:

jhor thi paro.

dagri lal karaa:lol:

shoeb.momin
01-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Nowadays instead of Maulana Yunus Palanpuri the bayan at Nawab masjid is performed by Maulana Yunus Bandrawale.

Maulana Yunus palanpuri is based at Mehendi masjid [Mumbai centra]. Lots of madrasa/maktab are controlled by ''Fine-touch'' madarasa trust managed by maulana.

Couple of week back, after the magrib or asr namaz Maulana Yunus palanpuri said in Mehendi masjid that former indian cricket team captain Azhar had met him at maulana's residence regarding seeking guidance. Maulana Yunus palanpuri gave him dawate & told him to surrender to Islam.

But even after seeking maulana Yunus sab adviced he got inclined towards poltics & joined a political party. He will be fighting election from secunderabad.

One of our elders quoted malfuzat of Maulana Ilyas[reh] that imaan of poltician is at highly dangerous stage, there are maximum probability of loosing iman at the time of death.

May Allah refrain us from politics

London786
02-03-2009, 08:06 AM
the statement of ALLAH save us from politics is a bit far stretched. Yes politics is a dirty game and if it involves bowing down to and compromising with tyrants than surely it is a path to hell May ALLAH save us all but the true politics of implementing ALLAH's laws and making his word the highest and helping to implement an islamic system of finance, education, judiciary etc is an integral part of religion and whoever does not see this has not understood the quraan.

Ahmed
02-03-2009, 08:21 AM
the statement of ALLAH save us from politics is a bit far stretched. Yes politics is a dirty game and if it involves bowing down to and compromising with tyrants than surely it is a path to hell May ALLAH save us all but the true politics of implementing ALLAH's laws and making his word the highest and helping to implement an islamic system of finance, education, judiciary etc is an integral part of religion and whoever does not see this has not understood the quraan.

indeed..

an alim can be dangerous

so can an aabid

even a mujahid

it all depends on sincerity humility and fear of allah

many go into thingswith the right intentions

but along the way respect/greed/power/show etc has ruined many

not known
02-03-2009, 05:11 PM

maulana isnt talking about islamic politics, dont try to act oversmart by mixing up things

so u have understood the quran, by understanding it

abulayl
02-03-2009, 05:25 PM

maulana isnt talking about islamic politics, dont try to act oversmart by mixing up things

so u have understood the quran, by understanding it
Sure he has, his mind is his own mufti, how do you dare to questioning his quality?

tommyharacho
06-03-2009, 09:14 AM
just seen your user name :lol:

jhor thi paro.

dagri lal karaa:lol:

So you know me then? Do I know you?
Anyway, back to the topic.....can you tell me where i can find mol yunus puna sabs bayans? have u got any tapes? :p

You'd better have otherwise ' bow maraa, dagri lal karaa:cheesygri

rim786
19-05-2009, 03:44 AM
Salam to all

I am from USA. Can anyone be kind enough to give me the telephone number of the Mehendi masjid Mumbai centra or contact number of Maulana Yunus palanpuri .
I like to speak with him.

Thanks for your help.

Nowadays instead of Maulana Yunus Palanpuri the bayan at Nawab masjid is performed by Maulana Yunus Bandrawale.

Maulana Yunus palanpuri is based at Mehendi masjid [Mumbai centra]. Lots of madrasa/maktab are controlled by ''Fine-touch'' madarasa trust managed by maulana.

Couple of week back, after the magrib or asr namaz Maulana Yunus palanpuri said in Mehendi masjid that former indian cricket team captain Azhar had met him at maulana's residence regarding seeking guidance. Maulana Yunus palanpuri gave him dawate & told him to surrender to Islam.

But even after seeking maulana Yunus sab adviced he got inclined towards poltics & joined a political party. He will be fighting election from secunderabad.

One of our elders quoted malfuzat of Maulana Ilyas[reh] that imaan of poltician is at highly dangerous stage, there are maximum probability of loosing iman at the time of death.

May Allah refrain us from politics

mameenkhn
19-05-2009, 11:13 AM

So you know me then? Do I know you?
Anyway, back to the topic.....can you tell me where i can find mol yunus puna sabs bayans? have u got any tapes? :p

You'd better have otherwise ' bow maraa, dagri lal karaa:cheesygri

Alhamdullillah I do have Moulana Yunus Puna wale bayanat inshallah I will try to upload it ASAP.

shoeb.momin
21-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Dear Brother

Sorry for belated reply.
Pls note the cell no of Maulana Yunus Palapuri- 9xxxxxxxx & Maulana Yunus Bandrawale 9xxxxxxxx

I would request u to contact Maulana Yunus palanpuri by tommorow bcoz right now he is travelling in train from Delhi to Mumbai.

Wasalam
Shoeb

True Life
21-05-2009, 11:09 AM

I don't think it's a good idea to post their private numbers on an open forum.

shoeb.momin
21-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Dear brother Rim786

I hope u must have noted the requisite contact nos.

I request our respected moderator to delete the above post indicating cell nos of Esteemed Maulana's asap.

Shoeb

shatibi
21-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Dear brother Rim786

I request our respected moderator to delete the above post indicating cell nos of Esteemed Maulana's asap.

Shoeb

You don't have to wait for the mods; you can edit your previous posts. Just go to the post (you have to be signed in) and there, on the bottom right corner of the post, will be an edit button. Click on that, and you can erase the numbers :insh:

:jazak:

Ibn_Adam
22-05-2009, 03:39 AM
^When you click on edit, there is also an option for deleting the post on the top. You can delete it on your own.

rim786
25-06-2009, 05:30 AM
Dear brother Rim786

Shoeb

Dear Brother
thanks for your kindness but unfortunately the number was deleted before I could see. Please do me this favor. Please email the number to [clip- sharing of emails prohibited on this forum]

Thanks again

rim786
27-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Salam to all
Does any know any contact information about this author
Al Haaj Sufi Iqbal Ahmad Nuri of bareli sharif
I will highly apreciate it.

Thanks

rizwan_rizwan
03-09-2009, 12:55 AM
InshahAllah
Live Bayans Delivered by

Hadhrat Maulana Yunus Palanpuri

from Mehindi Masjid Mumbai India

Go to IslamicSongs.Info (http://Islamicsongs.Info)
Lectures in Urdu

Lecture (Bayan) Timings 09.45 PM (approx) INDIAN STANDARD TIME

Fahad Arif
16-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Dear Brother

Sorry for belated reply.
Pls note the cell no of Maulana Yunus Palapuri- 9xxxxxxxx & Maulana Yunus Bandrawale 9xxxxxxxx

I would request u to contact Maulana Yunus palanpuri by tommorow bcoz right now he is travelling in train from Delhi to Mumbai.

Wasalam
Shoeb

As-salaamualaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh Bhai,

Please please mujhey email karye hazrat ka phone number..plssssssss...i would call him only when important..please..I Live in Hyderabad, India.. please email me here - [clip]

Mnaseer
17-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Brother did u manage to get his number?

Fahad Arif
17-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Brother did u manage to get his number?

no brother. Nobody has emailed me yet. I'm waiting for anybody to email me his number.

aasimmulla
31-12-2011, 01:56 PM
molana sab assalam walekum,
kya aap mujhe mere sawal ka jawab de sakte ho?

Fahad Arif
01-01-2012, 03:20 AM
molana sab assalam walekum,
kya aap mujhe mere sawal ka jawab de sakte ho?

Wa alaikum As-salaam Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh, kya aap mujhse khitab horahe hain ? Main Maulana nahi hun. Aur Main Yunus Palanpuri Sahab bhi nahi hun. Ji ab boliye