PDA

View Full Version : Old house of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) in Makkah

kimtiaz
02-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Old house of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) in Makkah

http://preview.shareapic.net/preview/003522259.jpg (http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=3522259&owner=kimtiaz) http://preview.shareapic.net/preview/003522260.jpg (http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=3522260&owner=kimtiaz) http://preview.shareapic.net/preview/003522264.jpg (http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=3522264&owner=kimtiaz) http://preview.shareapic.net/preview/003522268.jpg (http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=3522268&owner=kimtiaz)

click here for more
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=153067&owner=kimtiaz

beespreeteam
02-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Amazing.. Jazakallah.

Abdullah Ibn Adam
02-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Wahhabis have destroyed everything... when I was there in july this wasn't there anymore...:cry:

Gajibur
02-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Wahhabis have destroyed everything... when I was there in july this wasn't there anymore...:cry:

Assalamu alaykum

The brothers in saudi arabia whom you refer to as wahhabis are only concerned that this place will become a centre for shirk. So as far as i know, this is why they have demolished many holy relics from the past. It is not because they are nasibis or haters of Islam. The people of saudia arabia are muslim and therefore love the prophet(s.a.w) as much as you and me. You make it sound like nasibis(haters of the prophets family) or kafirs are ruling saudi arabia. If this is the case then the muslims should invade arabia and win back Makka and Medina for the muslims.

I believe these people are good intentioned but go about doing things in a harsh way (demolition), which is what causes the anger among other muslims. Anyway, does the house of the prophet(s.a.w) play any major role in the islamic religion, no of course it doesn't. Whether there is a house or whether there isn't a house, it will make no difference to the completeness of Islam.

Please do not take offense brother, i'm not having a go at you, i'm simply explaining my view. I have never quite understood why people get so angry when the intention behind destroying such places is very good 9stop possible shirk). Did Allah(swt) or the prophet say to preserve this house (prophet muhammad's(s.a.w) house) or any of the other places which have also been destroyed by the saudis.

Mukarram
02-10-2007, 06:22 PM
There are hardly any good intentions in building public washrooms and wudu area's over the house of Sayyida Khadija (ra).

Wassalaam

xs11ax
02-10-2007, 06:37 PM
You make it sound like nasibis(haters of the prophets family) or kafirs are ruling saudi arabia. If this is the case then the muslims should invade arabia and win back Makka and Medina for the muslims.

yes inshallah the muslims will take back hijaz back from the kuffar who wear the christian cross round their necks and who help america in their quest to occupy or control the muslim lands. and then inshallah the american infidel troops who are their at the invitation of the saud family will be thrown out of hijaaz along with all the munafiqs.

Abdullah Ibn Adam
02-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Assalamu alaykum

The brothers in saudi arabia whom you refer to as wahhabis are only concerned that this place will become a centre for shirk. So as far as i know, this is why they have demolished many holy relics from the past. It is not because they are nasibis or haters of Islam. The people of saudia arabia are muslim and therefore love the prophet(s.a.w) as much as you and me. You make it sound like nasibis(haters of the prophets family) or kafirs are ruling saudi arabia. If this is the case then the muslims should invade arabia and win back Makka and Medina for the muslims.

I believe these people are good intentioned but go about doing things in a harsh way (demolition), which is what causes the anger among other muslims. Anyway, does the house of the prophet(s.a.w) play any major role in the islamic religion, no of course it doesn't. Whether there is a house or whether there isn't a house, it will make no difference to the completeness of Islam.

Please do not take offense brother, i'm not having a go at you, i'm simply explaining my view. I have never quite understood why people get so angry when the intention behind destroying such places is very good 9stop possible shirk). Did Allah(swt) or the prophet say to preserve this house (prophet muhammad's(s.a.w) house) or any of the other places which have also been destroyed by the saudis.

It's not only buildings they destroyed. They also destroyed graves! Do you know with whom grave they started first? OF SAYYIDAH HALIMA (RADIALLAHU ANHA)!!! How can you justify that?!!!

loveProphet
02-10-2007, 08:11 PM
:ws:

I went to the Hijaz in sept 2007 and i went to visit that Noble House of the Noble One:saw: as it is where the Mercy to the Worlds first came to this world and it is known to be a place of barakah. However there were 2 rather big wahabi people(from the religious police) standing there to drive people away from the Noble place, indeed they drive people away from love of the Noble Prophet:saw: but Allah Ta'ala still allows the hearts of the lovers to continue to have esteem for the things connected to the Beloved Holy Prophet:saw: whilst Allah has made others' hearts' dark and like hard stone, indeed harder!
When i reached the place, there was a lot of barakah, very nice feeling to have, and i started doing du'a there as it is known to be a place where du'as are answered.
When i went closer to the house, the wahabis saw us(me and my uncle were the only one's there) and there was a BIG poster on the noble house which told people that the place is "NOTHING SPECIAL" and that it is bid'a etc to visit the place and whatever other lies the wahabis could think of to stop people from esteeming the Holy Prophet:saw: as he should be esteemed.
But i continued to do du'a and the wahabis came and started shouting and threatening to call the police amidst their typical claims of shirk and bid'a and that the shi'ites had invented the place and that it is all a lie that this is the house of the Noble one:saw:. But i didn't really bother and i tried to touch the house for barakah and the moment i barely touched it for split second with my fingers, the wahabi grabbed me hard and pushed me back(which hurt).
Alhamdulillah i didn't feel any anger but stayed calm(i guess it was the barakah of place:)) and the wahabis drove us of and when i left the vicinity of the place, i suddenly felt VERY angry as not only did the wahabis hurt me, but they did something more dreadful which was to stop me from connecting with that that is connected to the the best of creation:saw:.
The funny thing is that the wahabis had their electronic boards up at the Masjid ul-Haram warning against hurting Muslims!
May Allah remove these wahabis from stopping people from truely loving Allah and His Messenger:saw:. Ameen.
After this incident, i left all love for wahabis though i had come to the Hijaz believing that we should unite with wahabis and love them as they are Muslims after all.
I apologise not for hurting any sentiments out there, but this is what happened to me and i have been gravely aggrieved such bad behaviour from the wahabis.

loveProphet
02-10-2007, 08:15 PM
yes inshallah the muslims will take back hijaz back from the kuffar who wear the christian cross round their necks and who help america in their quest to occupy or control the muslim lands. and then inshallah the american infidel troops who are their at the invitation of the saud family will be thrown out of hijaaz along with all the munafiqs.
Bro do you know anything about this silly red scarves that the Saudis wear on their heads? A famous Sayyid family in Medinah(may Allah ennoble her) said that the Arabs started to wear this after they were made slaves by the western powers.
Last time i checked, its Sunnah to wear a turban, not such scarves with these designs.

loveProphet
02-10-2007, 08:16 PM
It's not only buildings they destroyed. They also destroyed graves! Do you know with whom grave they started first? OF SAYYIDAH HALIMA (RADIALLAHU ANHA)!!! How can you justify that?!!!
Actually sidi, i remember a Hadith about preserving old buildings, perhaps someone can find me the exact reference?

Julaybib
02-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Salaam's

What can one say to such faniticism, destroying the heritage of the Muslims in the name of preserving Tawheed, also destroying the Graves of the Sahabah.

On the flipside you got the other group of extremists in the Sub-continent who do all kinds of weird stuff in the name of " Love" defiling the shrines of the pious with their Strange Practices. They commit these practices at the Shrines of the most Pious awliya of the sub-Continent.

In The District Where my ancestral village is in the Sub-Continent someone has actually built a so called replica of the Kabaa and we get People go there to do Tawaaf.

adil al mujahid
02-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Sad to see places where the Prophet once walked falling into the hands of Wahabbism !! I dont understand what use is to demolish buildings and graves. I would never know how it must have felt to be in Dar Al Arqam or see how the prophet used to live. Why can't these guys remove Capitalistic stuff like McDonalds and KFC out of the Holy Cities... Well I guess Master America would not be pleased if they destroy thier corrupting symbols!!

adil al mujahid
02-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Salaam's

On the flipside you got the other group of extremists in the Sub-continent who do all kinds of weird stuff in the name of " Love" defiling the shrines of the pious with their Strange Practices. They commit these practices at the Shrines of the most Pious awliya of the sub-Continent.

In The District Where my ancestral village is in the Sub-Continent someone has actually built a so called replica of the Kabaa and we get People go there to do Tawaaf.

Very True!! For example take Ajmer, people actually believe that by visiting Ajmer they enter paradise :frown: and they trend is followed in major cities like Mumbai with the Dargah of Haji Ali or Hyderabad with the Dargah of Yosufain.

MohammadMufti
03-10-2007, 01:12 AM
If it was destroyed on this basis (of preserving tawhid) and because there was bidat developing around it, than what's so wrong? Didn't Hazrat Umar Khattab (ra) also chop down the tree of bayat ar ridwan when biddah had evolved around some tree because of the significance Muslims started to attach to it? That is not to say I support the Saud family's tyranny over Arabia, may Allah (swt) free it from those who drink away the Muslims' wealth, but what is particularily wrong in this action?

Julaybib
03-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Salaam's

Firstly there is a difference when Biddah is actually being committed and the Saudis believing Biddah may be committed.

Also the Saudis, have sufficient resources and religious police to prevent such acts being committed there is no reason to engage in destruction and of Religious and historical sites....especially those linked to the Sahaabah Ikraam.

The people who commit acts of Biddah in the Sub-continent say all we is doing is
expressing our Love what is wrong with that?

The Saudis claim that we are destroying places to Prevent Biddah what is wrong with that?

They are both extremists in their own way IMHo.

adil al mujahid
03-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Why dont they educate Muslims instead of razing down building, If they could explain nicely what they are doing is wrong then I guess even a munafiq would understand... Using force like it was used against the brother who posted earlier would only increase stubborness amongst people... Like its is always said Patience is a virtue!!

JayshAllah
03-10-2007, 11:21 AM
I thought you guys just signed a "Sunni unity" pledge?

loveProphet
03-10-2007, 11:51 AM
If it was destroyed on this basis (of preserving tawhid) and because there was bidat developing around it, than what's so wrong? Didn't Hazrat Umar Khattab (ra) also chop down the tree of bayat ar ridwan when biddah had evolved around some tree because of the significance Muslims started to attach to it? That is not to say I support the Saud family's tyranny over Arabia, may Allah (swt) free it from those who drink away the Muslims' wealth, but what is particularily wrong in this action?
Actually that tree was chopped down by the Noble Caliph and Companion(RA) due to it not actually being the correct tree, it was not connected with the Holy Prophet:saw:. This is similar to what i read from Sheikh GF Haddad.

Gajibur
03-10-2007, 03:42 PM
There are hardly any good intentions in building public washrooms and wudu area's over the house of Sayyida Khadija (ra).

Wassalaam

Assalamu alaykum

once again, what is the significance of any house to the Islamic religion. Can you provide me with proof that the house of Sayyida Khadija(ra) is an integral part of islam and that without this house the islamic religion is incomplete.

Where does islam teach to preserve these houses or that these houses are required for religious rituals. ? :rolleyes:

But i admit the way they go about demolishing these places is very disrespectful. It would probably be better if they chose to educate the muslims about bidaa instead of decimating these places. Educate not decimate.

Also, the fact that they build things over these places is no surprise, as they are trying to make sure that these places will never again become a centre for bidaa or shirk etc. They probably hope that people will forget about these places and in time will come to think of these places as washrooms and wudu rooms etc. This way people will never do bidaa in those places again, because they will simply think of those places as washrooms or wudu rooms or carparks etc. I believe this is their reasoning behind demolishing and building over these places. And yes i believe it is good intentioned, isn't preventing bidaa a good intention.

If i am wrong and the saudis are doing all this because they are nasibis or kuffar or munafiqs, then i apologise and condemn them unreservedly.

Pr1nce
03-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Assalamu alaykum

once again, what is the significance of any house to the Islamic religion. Can you provide me with proof that the house of Sayyida Khadija(ra) is an integral part of islam and that without this house the islamic religion is incomplete.

Where does islam teach to preserve these houses or that these houses are required for religious rituals. ? :rolleyes:
Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah

The point being made is that they are places that were frequented by our beloved Prophet :saw: and our beautiful mothers May Allah be pleased with them all and hence can act as an iman booster for many people. Why do people go and visit places like Badr? So can they can relive those moments and reflect. It is of great wisdom to see how they lived such simple lives and yet we are living so lavishly

Gajibur
03-10-2007, 04:20 PM

Assalamu alaykum

O.k the saudi ruling family are one thing, but i am talking about the Ulama and common people of saudi arabia, surely you don't believe they are kuffars too do you. I am pretty sure these demolitions are sanctioned by the ulama of arabia, who seem to be very concerned about bidaa. And if it is the ulama of arabia who sanction these demolitions then it can't be said this is done by the kuffar.

Plus, if people hate these wahhabis so much and think they are kafirs then they should stop going to hajj and praying behind the wahhabi imam, whom according to them is a kafir. This specifically applies to people who call the wahhabis (salafis) kuffar and yet go to hajj and pray behind the wahhabi imam. If they(wahhabis) are such kuffar then why do they pray behind the wahhabi imam and never complain that the hajj is organised by the kuffar every year. :frown:

xii
03-10-2007, 04:21 PM
since when are wahabis classified as sunni?

I thought you guys just signed a "Sunni unity" pledge?

loveProphet
03-10-2007, 04:22 PM

The point being made is that they are places that were frequented by our beloved Prophet :saw: and our beautiful mothers May Allah be pleased with them all and hence can act as an iman booster for many people. Why do people go and visit places like Badr? So can they can relive those moments and reflect. It is of great wisdom to see how they lived such simple lives and yet we are living so lavishly
:salam:

See:
Celebration at the Birthplace of the
Prophet:saw: (http://www.sunnah.org/arabic/mawldhouse/history_of_the_mawlid_house.htm)

and see:
The Honorable Birth Place of the Prophet (http://www.sunnah.org/arabic/mawldhouse/honorable_birth_place_of_the_Prophet_s.htm)

Prophet Muhammad:saw: said,
"Do not demolish old buildings; for they are the ornament of the city.”

The wahhabis are just destroying Islamic heritage, do they want future generations to think that many of the monuments that Islam mentions such as the woman who was turned to stone are just fakes with no evidence?

Abdullah Ibn Adam
03-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Assalamu alaykum

O.k the saudi ruling family are one thing, but i am talking about the Ulama and common people of saudi arabia, surely you don't believe they are kuffars too do you. I am pretty sure these demolitions are sanctioned by the ulama of arabia, who seem to be very concerned about bidaa. And if it is the ulama of arabia who sanction these demolitions then it can't be said this is done by the kuffar.

Plus, if people hate these wahhabis so much and think they are kafirs then they should stop going to hajj and praying behind the wahhabi imam, whom according to them is a kafir. This specifically applies to people who call the wahhabis (salafis) kuffar and yet go to hajj and pray behind the wahhabi imam. If they(wahhabis) are such kuffar then why do they pray behind the wahhabi imam and never complain that the hajj is organised by the kuffar every year. :frown:

I know whom you are talking about. Stop it.

wa salam 'alaykum

Abdullah.

Gajibur
03-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I know whom you are talking about. Stop it.

wa salam 'alaykum

Abdullah.

Assalamu alaykum brother

I don't know what you mean, you seem to have taken offense to what i have said. Why is this, can you please explain. If you think i was specifically talking about you in my previous post then you are wrong. However if you are one of those people who keep calling the salafis(wahhabis) kafirs and yet are willing to go to hajj and pray under one of their imams then this i believe in hypocritical. I did not say anything to hurt your feelings, this is the last thing i would want to do to another muslim. I simply said what i said because it seems hypocritical to me for people to be calling salafis/wahhabis kafirs and yet at the same time pray under one of their (wahhabi) imams during Hajj. If they are kafir as these people believe then why do they pray under them during Hajj, isn't it forbidden to have a kafir as an imam or leader of the prayer.

Mureed of Babaji Sarkar
03-10-2007, 05:32 PM
:salam:

Assalamu alaykum brother

I don't know what you mean, you seem to have taken offense to what i have said. Why is this, can you please explain. If you think i was specifically talking about you in my previous post then you are wrong. However if you are one of those people who keep calling the salafis(wahhabis) kafirs and yet are willing to go to hajj and pray under one of their imams then this i believe in hypocritical. I did not say anything to hurt your feelings, this is the last thing i would want to do to another muslim. I simply said what i said because it seems hypocritical to me for people to be calling salafis/wahhabis kafirs and yet at the same time pray under one of their (wahhabi) imams during Hajj. If they are kafir as these people believe then why do they pray under them during Hajj, isn't it forbidden to have a kafir as an imam or leader of the prayer.

Habib Ali Al-Jiffri said that one can pray behind them but he should read the prayer again at home afterwards.

Abdullah Ibn Adam
03-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Assalamu alaykum brother

Stop with the bareilwi bashing.

Mukarram
03-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Assalamu alaykum

It was the house of the Prophet (saw) as well. If one knew the reverence that the sahabah (ra) had for anything that was associated with the Messenger of Allah (saw) [from his sweat to the ablution water that fell from parts of his blessed body], then one would think twice before making a bathroom above his (saw) and his Beloved wife's house.

Wassalaam

MohammadMufti
03-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Actually that tree was chopped down by the Noble Caliph and Companion(RA) due to it not actually being the correct tree, it was not connected with the Holy Prophet:saw:. This is similar to what i read from Sheikh GF Haddad.

Yes, that's what I read from a work I found linked from these forums. But when I viewed the narration of the same in Ibn Taymiyah's (rahimullah) book for example, Umar (ra) is categorically condemning it not because it was the wrong tree but because biddat had developed around it. If it was the wrong tree (and he knew it was) and he still wanted people to visit it, he could've said "this is the wrong tree, go to that one".

A similar scenario is the case with the kaba (stone) where when Umar (ra) was kissing it, he said that he would never do such a thing were it not that Rasulallah (saw) had done it before him. Clearly than Umar (ra) didn't revere the stone simply because Rasulallah (saw) touched it but because kissing and touching it was sunnah of Rasulallah (saw). Whereas visiting a tree, or his old house is not considered as his sunnah.

MohammadMufti
03-10-2007, 07:32 PM
[from his sweat to the ablution water that fell from parts of his blessed body]

Their is a distinctive reasoning behind the people's respect for his sweat, water he touched and his saliva - namely he for example has performed miracles by Allah (swt) in terms of water when it was need and has healed the eye ailments by his saliva.

However if you are one of those people who keep calling the salafis(wahhabis) kafirs and yet are willing to go to hajj and pray under one of their imams then this i believe in hypocritical.

Habib Ali Al-Jiffri said that one can pray behind them but he should read the prayer again at home afterwards.

Wow, so you guys actually accuse these various ulema of being kufar than? In any case, aren't you making one prayer behind a kafir (astagfirullah) before you go and pray at home?

MohammadMufti
03-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Salaam's

Firstly there is a difference when Biddah is actually being committed and the Saudis believing Biddah may be committed.

Also the Saudis, have sufficient resources and religious police to prevent such acts being committed there is no reason to engage in destruction and of Religious and historical sites....especially those linked to the Sahaabah Ikraam.

Brother, how is the site religious? Historical, absolutely. But where in our teachings of Rasulallah (saw) have we been taught to love the old building he (saw)used to live in? Additionally is there even evidence that he (saw) used to visit it after Khadijja (ra)? Clearly the house had been available for him to visit and if in fact it had some kind of special religious attachment or it was a sunnah to visit it than he (saw) would've done so in those years after Khadijja (ra).

Additionally, if the ulema of hijaz have suggested in favor of it's destruction - than it probably isn't out of fear that biddah could be committed but out of knowledge that it is being committed.

xs11ax
03-10-2007, 08:18 PM
And if it is the ulama of arabia who sanction these demolitions then it can't be said this is done by the kuffar.

was it the same ulama who sanctioned the american invasion and occupation of hejaz?

MohammadMufti
03-10-2007, 08:32 PM
was it the same ulama who sanctioned the american invasion and occupation of hejaz?

SubhanAllah! You've applied the mistakes of a handful of ulema close to the govt. to the Hejazi ulema in general. And so according to you sheikh xs11ax, a scholar is out of Islam because of this?

loveProphet
03-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes, that's what I read from a work I found linked from these forums. But when I viewed the narration of the same in Ibn Taymiyah's (rahimullah) book for example, Umar (ra) is categorically condemning it not because it was the wrong tree but because biddat had developed around it. If it was the wrong tree (and he knew it was) and he still wanted people to visit it, he could've said "this is the wrong tree, go to that one".

A similar scenario is the case with the kaba (stone) where when Umar (ra) was kissing it, he said that he would never do such a thing were it not that Rasulallah (saw) had done it before him. Clearly than Umar (ra) didn't revere the stone simply because Rasulallah (saw) touched it but because kissing and touching it was sunnah of Rasulallah (saw). Whereas visiting a tree, or his old house is not considered as his sunnah.
About kissing the Hajar-e-Aswad and saying that he wouldn't have kissed it if Prophet:saw: hadn't, that means he was seeking the barakah so if the Noble Prophet:saw: didnt do it he wouldnt seek for the barakah but after the Holy Prophet saw kissed the black stone, Sayyidina Umar:ra: kissed to take the barakah so this Hadith is actually with us really.

And the ahadeeth of barakah and tabarruk are numerous, you can find alot in Muslim and Bukhari

loveProphet
03-10-2007, 09:02 PM
So see:
http://mac.abc.se/~onesr/d/twss_e.pdf

Gajibur
04-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Stop with the bareilwi bashing.

Assalamu alaykum brother

I don't know anything about bareilwi's so i assure you i was not bashing them. I feel there is some hostility in your replies to my posts, if i have said anything to offend you then i am really sorry. Let's just make up like muslim brothers :p

Gajibur
04-10-2007, 03:42 PM

Assalamu alaykum brother Pr1nce

I fully understand why people revere such holy relics (after all i am a muslim), but my problem is with people who seem to suggest that destroying such things makes you kafir and then condemn you as a wahhabi kafir. When the intention is to stop bidaa or shirk how can such an action be that of kuffar, especially when these holy relics are not actually relevant to the islamic religion. For example, does the Qur'an or sunnah say we have to preserve these holy relics or use them for some religious ritual, the answer is No. If these holy relics didn't exist Islam would still be the same religion and would not be affected at all. So how is it that people are condemning the wahhabis/salafis as kafirs for destroying relics that make no difference to Islam at all. If they wanted to destroy the Kaaba or hajaral aswad(black stone) then that is a different matter for these are sanctioned in the Qur'an and Sunnah. But an old house of the prophet(s.a.w) or any other old house of a companion(ra) is not important to the Islamic religion. If am wrong and these holy relics are actually important to Islam then please provide your proof and i will accept.

As for the claim the wahabis have destroyed graves belonging to the companions(r.a), it must be said i am sceptical. They might have just destroyed the shrines that were built over the graves and not the actual grave. After all, didn't the prophet(s.a.w) order the muslims not to build structures over graves, so if they destroyed shrines that were built over graves then they did good. If they(salafi/wahabi) destroyed the actual graves then they should be ashamed of themselves for such a horrible and cruel act. Here's a hadith from the prophet(s.a.w) where he forbids building over graves, this would therefore forbid building tombs and shrines over graves.

Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade plastering over graves, sitting on them, and building over them.” (Muslim, al-Janaa’iz, 970).

I think there is a lot of propaganda out there against the salafi(wahhabi) brothers, some of it may be justified, but to call them kafir is too much in my opinion. By the way, salafi's don't always agree with each other so you can't paint them all with the same brush and brand them evil wahhabis.

Also brother 'loveProphet' provided a hadith in which the prophet(s.a.w) is reported to have said "Do not demolish old buildings; for they are the ornament of the city.” I kindly and respectfully ask brother 'loveProphet' to provide the reference to this hadith as he has not done so. Also what do the Ulama of ahle sunna say regarding the authenticity of this hadith.

Wa salam

Colonel_Hardstone
04-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Brother, how is the site religious? Historical, absolutely. But where in our teachings of Rasulallah (saw) have we been taught to love the old building he (saw)used to live in? Additionally is there even evidence that he (saw) used to visit it after Khadijja (ra)? Clearly the house had been available for him to visit and if in fact it had some kind of special religious attachment or it was a sunnah to visit it than he (saw) would've done so in those years after Khadijja (ra).

Additionally, if the ulema of hijaz have suggested in favor of it's destruction - than it probably isn't out of fear that biddah could be committed but out of knowledge that it is being committed.

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

To what extend would you keep on defending Saudia and its rulers?

Subhanullah!

Is it part of your Aqeedah that you MUST standby and DEFEND/PROTECT every single ruling from Saudi shcolars?

MohammadMufti
04-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

To what extend would you keep on defending Saudia and its rulers?

Walaikum Asalam

How am I defending the Saudi regime, there is a difference between requesting the proof against the injustice of a specific action and suddenly loving a party that I am diametrically opposed to. I've even categorically condemned the Pharoahs of Saud in another thread, and yet another thread here where the ulema on the board graced it with their presence, I also mentioned a video AGAINST them [Saud regime] where Fahad was wearing a cross.

Your mis-characterization of me and my claims simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Just because I ask for evidence surrounding a particular claim and don't denounce every "wahabi" scholar as a Kafir or belittle the hajj salah doesn't make me a poodle of Saudia...

"Is it part of your Aqeedah that you MUST standby and DEFEND/PROTECT every single ruling from Saudi shcolars?"

If you had read my other posts in this very same thread, you would know that I DON'T defend every ruling of ulema of hijaz. For example, the incorrect legalization of allowing American Kufar on Holy soil of Arabia. I said not one word in support of those ulema who allowed it. The saying of those Saudi ulema that the opponents of Saudia are "khawwarijj", I have never said anything in support of that.

If you find joy in mocking your brothers (without basis) than do continue.