PDA

View Full Version : Mufti Menk downloads...excellent masha Allah!

ummati
29-10-2007, 09:58 AM
As Salaamu Alaikum

Go to:

www.muftimenk.co.za

These are the downloads of the recordings of Mufti Ismail Menk's lectures after Taraweeh during the month of Ramadaan 1428 ( Sep/Oct 2007) at Musjidul Quds in Gatesville, Cape Town.Mufti Menk is from Zimbabwe.

The collection is an AWESOME Tafseer of the Quran al Kareem Masha Allah.Mufti Menk's style of deliverance is dynamic and penetrating.It is centred around the message of the Quran to ourselves,and preparing us to be walking,living Qurans insha Allah.

Please pass on for the benefit of others also.Mufti Menk's talks,tafseer and advices have been an inspiration to countless of people Alhamdulillah.May Allah accept all our efforts and let the winds of Hidayat blow throughout the four corners of the world.Ameen

was Salaam

bhatti00
03-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Brand New Mufti Ismail Menk Lectures from June 2009 in Sri Lanka, lectures provided by http://www.slmuslims.com available for download at www.muftimenk.blogspot.com (http://muftimenk.blogspot.com/2009/06/mufti-ismail-menk-sri-lanka-lectures.html)

Topics available for download Include:

The Role of the Masjid in Islam

The Role of women in a Modern Society

Marriage and Family Life

Means of Recognising and Fighting Shaitaan Within

Social Conduct in Islam

Lectures to be uploaded soon (insha'Allah)

Parent and Child Relationship

Interfaith Relationships

Business Ethics in Islam

Tafseer - Surah Fatihah

The Role of Youth in Islam

Ameenah
27-06-2009, 06:58 PM
yes Mufti Menk really is inspirational ... he was my teacher in madressah wen i was like ten years old ... :) ... used to tell us really great stories ... thats the best part of his lectures ... that he tells a lil story so u remember his point ... it really works ...U NEVER forget the point he ws tryin to make ...esp since hes also quite humorous... still listen to him every sunday ... hes very good ...

bhatti00
27-06-2009, 10:33 PM
yes Mufti Menk really is inspirational ... he was my teacher in madressah wen i was like ten years old ... :) ... used to tell us really great stories ... thats the best part of his lectures ... that he tells a lil story so u remember his point ... it really works ...U NEVER forget the point he ws tryin to make ...esp since hes also quite humorous... still listen to him every sunday ... hes very good ...

mashallah so lucky.

where does he do a talk every sunday? any chance of recording these?

Ameenah
28-06-2009, 06:29 PM
na i dont think i cud record his lectures ... its in zimbabwe where i liv ... on sundays he gives taaleem for ladies for an hour or so ... very inspirational ...

imaan4success
28-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Sounds good walhamdulillah.

imaan4success
28-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Btw, forgot to ask, are these talks in english? I assume they are. If they are, it's ok, no need to respond. Will download some later or something insha'Allah. Jzk.

bhatti00
28-06-2009, 10:28 PM
na i dont think i cud record his lectures ... its in zimbabwe where i liv ... on sundays he gives taaleem for ladies for an hour or so ... very inspirational ...

do you not have access to a mobile phone? even if you could record it on that and upload the file on here i could convert it to mp3.

unless the issue is the talks cant be recorded at all? then i understand.

Quraatulain
29-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Originally Posted by Ameenah View Post

:salam:

Yes it would be appreciated sister if you can record the talks by Mufti Menk.....his talks are so inspiring mashaAllah..

London786
29-06-2009, 09:12 AM
mufti menk is great mashallah but i hear the south african scholars have some stuff to say:D Maybe some of our south african brethren could inform us....

he studied a lot in madinah university.....

Ameenah
29-06-2009, 06:39 PM
:salam:

Yes it would be appreciated sister if you can record the talks by Mufti Menk.....his talks are so inspiring mashaAllah..

aww i wud love to but i dont hav a fone ... and im not allowed one either ... i dont know if anyone in south wud give out cds wit mufits lectures? ... coz he gave us all a whole collection of his lectures on cd ... so perhaps they also distribute them somewhere in south? ... but no idea really ...

Quraatulain
29-06-2009, 08:34 PM
aww i wud love to but i dont hav a fone ... and im not allowed one either ... i dont know if anyone in south wud give out cds wit mufits lectures? ... coz he gave us all a whole collection of his lectures on cd ... so perhaps they also distribute them somewhere in south? ... but no idea really ...

:salam: It's okay sis ...Mufti Menk there is not much of his talks found online so it would have been great if someone on your end recorded them...

Ameenah
04-07-2009, 07:31 PM
hey u kno wat, il just tell ma dad to tell him to put his lectures on the internet ... lol i forgot i cud do that ... i only just thought of it :D

bugmenot
08-04-2012, 10:21 PM
:salam: wa rahmatullah,

follow the honourable mufti on twitter @muftimenk (https://twitter.com/#!/muftimenk).