PDA

View Full Version : A diamond unknown to muslims

not known
25-12-2007, 06:59 PM
KNOW HERE ABOUT SOME UNKNOWN DIAMONDS TO MUSLIM WORLD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard him saying he counted upto above 5500 (perhaps only in america) people, who brought islam on his hands and then left counting for the matter of ikhlas.
Muslim world doesn’t know him because he is connected with such people who work for the cause of Allah.
Their main aim is Allah be pleased with them and grant them jannath.
Their main aim is that all the muslims come together and follow islam and work to spread islam.
They are silent, they never say bad about others because they really follow sayings of prophet mohammed (s.a.s) that never think bad about muslims.

Even muslims doesn’t know what work they do.
Some say they don’t call non-muslims towards islam.
Some call them wahabi.
Some call them gustaakhay rasool.
Some call them bidathi.
Some call them fools leaving their homes.
Some call them deviated.

But they call everyone towards Allah and prophet mohammed (s.a.s).

And this man went out mad, traveled more than 72 countries, spending whatever he has earned in his life .He goes in the path of Allah for about 8 months in a year and spends 4 months with his family.
Born to a new-muslim women in Scotland.
He did baith on hands of Moulana yousuf kandhalvi (rah) and moved on foot through jungles of Africa,in the sands of Arab,in the cold of European countries to spread islam.
Entered America to spread islam and changed lakhs of them.
But remains hidden for this is done for Allah and not for shows.
His age is now 95(may Allah give barkath in his life) and even now he goes for 8months in the path of Allah.This is the energy of eman which makes him stand to fight for islam at this age.
He is Colonel Syed Amiruddin Khan sahab .
I have seen him and I could not control myself from crying when I look into his eyes.he comes every year to Hyderabad/India (he has spent most of his life in Hyderabad).He is just great.

There are thousands of such examples, but they remain silent because they do it for Allah.

They are connected to what people call them Tabligh jamath.
(Where as Tabligh was duty of every muslim)

LISTEN TO SPEECH IN ENGLISH :

http://www.islamibayanaat.com/ColonelAmiruddin.htm

May Allah grant us hidayath from lives of these people.

Know Tabligh: Tabligh - its our duty (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36851)

not known
26-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Tabligh in South Africa

this passage in written from the speech delivered by karnal sab in hyderabad.

It was the time when there was racism in south africa between whites and blacks.
And jamath was not given permission to enter into africa since they were blacks.
Hazrath moulana yousuf (rah) asked karnal sab " see u are a karnal and u must find a way to enter into africa " .
Then a plan was made using the map to enter into africa.According to map they have to walk in the jungles of Africa for around 4000 km.They walked by the name of Allah for around 7 months in jungles and entered africa.
but they could hardly spend 2 days that police caught them as many were indians and karnal sab was a white man.
They put the jamath in jail.
Since karnal sab was a white man they requested him to leave africa and they will make arrangement for that..but karnal sab denied and he said that we want to meet our brothers here.
The jamath was brought to the main officer..he asked karnal sab to write the reason of coming to africa..
Then karnal sab took the letter and wrote six points of tabligh and said we have come to learn this.
The letter was scanned by the intelligence of south africa and they sent a report saying we did not understand anything.
But they said we understood that you are not political and we are sorry for putting u in jail.
The government of south africa gave a apologise letter to karnal sab and they also said that if u come next time to our country we will give u one year permission for our mistake.
In the mean time people came to know that jamath has come from india and it is in prison, people of africa were bringing meals to prison.the meals were so much that they were distributed in prison and the meals brought by people were enough for all. Meanwhile by the grace of allah many of the prisoners accepted islam by seeing the atmosphere in jail by preachings of the jamath.

Colonel_Hardstone
26-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Asslamo Allaikum,

The ONLY person in Tableeghi Jamaat who got angry at me and then he found out I am Ex-Military (like him) and he was livid with my "discipline problems".

And then he put his arms around me & told me, "Buzurgoon Kay Gussay say bhi Hidayat Kay Rastay khultay Hain"

"Allah (SWT) opens the doors of guidence due to the Anger of Elders"

And then he told me personaly how he got into the work of Tableegh because he thought he had been too harsh on me & few other Ex-Military guys.

By Allah! If you guys have not met Colonel Saheb you have missed someone truly great in life!

True Life
27-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Is Karnal Sahab still alive?
Was he the Amir of Canada later on?

If it's him, then one busurg (he makes imamat of our masjid and is originally from Hyderabad, India) spent his first 3 times with him and he says, the Masnoon Du'as he has learnt back then he still hasn't forgotten. And he as told that through Carnal Sahab masses of people came into the folds of Islam. Alhamdulillah.

May Allah Ta'ala grant him the best of this world and the best of the hereafter.

not known
27-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Assalamua'laikum..

he is alive alhamdulilla, he resides in america but spends most of his time in the path of Allah.
he came to hyderabad in last may

Kantz
27-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Salam,

a rare gem, known only to the blessed few. Thanks bro, these are exactly what I have been looking for a better understanding about TJs.

May Allah grant him good health and barakah in his life..amazing individual.! Ameen to all your du'as...

shajratutooba
27-12-2007, 04:30 PM
May Allah grant him a long and healthy life and may he continue to influence lives all through the surface of the earth

not known
27-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Professor Sanaullah sahab:

He was a student when he used to go in jamaths. His parents were angry with him, thinking that he was neglecting his studies. They decided to send him to france for his further studies. And he was sent to France. He could hardly find any mosque in France.
He then decided to meet muslims and he could hardly find any one since no one followed sunnath.
But a true Da’i (who calls towards islam ) will never step back even in the ocean of disbelievers. He finally found some muslims and was astonished to hear that they prayed Juma (Friday) prayer on Sundays. Since Sunday was a holiday and everyone can attend it.

He began to preach islam there and was able to bring back many muslims to islam and many non muslims also reverted. Many muslims and even arabs were found to leave islam there and were married to non-muslims. For example if a husband is a muslim his wife was Christian and they both lived in the same way.

Now alhamdulillah France is a place from where jamaths of 1 year also go to other countries for preaching islam.And there are more than thousand masjids now in a country which is called “father of fashion”.
Once a four month French jamath came to a mosque near by my house and one new muslim was there with them. He asked me whether I know Arabic, I said no. Then he asked me how do you understand Quran, I said I read in English. He said you can understand Quran better only in Arabic. As soon as i became muslim i first learned arabic. May Allah bless him and give me taufiq to learn Arabic. I have started some Arabic lessons.

Once professor went to france after a long time after returning to India. As soon as he landed in the airport it was prayer time, he went to mosque for prayer and was amazed to see a huge rush in the mosque. He asked a man there why is there so much rush is there any meeting ? . The man answered no daily our mosque will be filled like this for every prayer. And he started explaining we were ignorant of islam, but a man by name sanaullah came from India for his studies here and he was moved by seeing our lives. He started preaching islam here and today alhamdulillah almost all of us pray five times a day.

When professor heard this he started crying. The man asked him why are you crying. Another colleague of professor said that he himself is professor sanaullah. When the French man heard this he too started crying and grasped professor and starting shouting “our guide to islam is here, our guide to islam is here ” .
He is called with respect fateh (conqueror) of france.

I heard about him from elders and jamaths from france.

Aamir
27-12-2007, 06:20 PM
MASHALLAH....

awesome stories.. May Allah tallah reward them abundantly... i would love to see the Colonel Syed Amiruddin Khan sahab... does he ever come to the uk?

not known
27-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Assalamua'laikum

he may come, but it will not be announced because in tabligh there is no personality show off.

U can contact elders of tabligh at ur place and know when he will come..

Do u know the first jamath which came to UK ?
that was also brought by colonel amiruddin sahab.
i know something about that i will write it in next post inshallah.

not known
27-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Tabligh in UK :

When first jamath came to London. There were hardly any mosques. The jamath was living in tents besides roads where as the temperature was so cold.Even snow was falling heavily. u can imagine people in tents with snow falling.But they stayed there and met muslims and taught them about Islam.(colonel amir uddin was present in this jamath)

I heard Hafiz patel saheb of UK gave good support to jamaths but I did not see him.
When the first jamath was there at the same time the President of India Sir Zakir Hussain was also present there. When he came to know about jamath he too gave some time to jamath and was present in first umoomi gusht (going to people for preaching islam).He too was a active tabligh man.

I heard colonel amiruddin say : " when we went to london we use to sleep beside roads shivering in the path of Allah and now you people cant go even if there are heaters in mosque "

May Allah bless all of the muslims to strive in the path of Allah

abulayl
27-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Alhamdulillah i got chance to meet professor sanaullah 3-4 time when he was in germany in ijtemas and also europian mashwara.

the amir of france sheikh yunus always mention his story during bayan how he came to tabligh and how professor sanaullah did tabligh to him.

Even professor sanaullah gave bayan in arabic in front of arab brothers in germany.

may allah give all these daiyas more hayat. ameen.

True Life
27-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Jazak'Allah khair. Please let us benefit from more pearls like these, brother Abdul Quddus.

not known
28-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Abed Khan Sahab :

He went to banglay wali masjid (markaz Delhi,India), he was sitting there when Moulana Yousuf (rah) called him and grasped him. The words said by Abed Khan sahab are recorded till today by many elders, he said “ Amir, I have come here for the cause of Allah, I have come here to work for islam, give me permission from today I will not go to my home”. His age when he spoke like this was only 16 years (may Allah give barakath in his life).I heard one of elders saying about him “ A boy tied Kaffan (cloth in which a dead body is kept) on his head at the age of 16, to die spreading Islam”.

Allah has given him such a blessing lakhs of people changed their lifes form his nasihath(good words). At present his age is around 60 years (may Allah give barakath in his life). His mother was so pious that once she forgot her shoe in drawing room, some people came to see Abed khan sahab, when they went away his mother was crying inside, he asked mother why are you crying ? she answered that a namaharam(one who is not a immediate relation to a women) has seen my shoe. Today also there are some women who take this much care about their veil, so they are blessed with such children who change the world.

People of India especially people of Hyderabad like Abed khan very much, his way of speaking is distinguished from others, even the people who dont like tabligh (not knowing the truth behind it) call Abed khan sahab for speeches in their religious gathering. Because he never talk showing others mistakes.

He was so much overwhelmed by people that elders of tabligh had to stop him from speeches and public gathering for about 8 or 10 years. Because people were getting influenced by his personality and getting attracted towards him. And the work of tabligh is to call towards Allah and his prophet Mohammed (s.a.s), and not towards any person or any group.

Now he his above 60 years and ill (may Allah give barakath in his life), he cant even sit properly, but he did not forget the promise he has made at the age of sixteen. He still call people towards islam and people who don’t like to do tabligh also cannot stop crying in his speech.As soon as he completes the speech bodyguards surround him now as he is old and ill and people just run towards him. Even if president of India comes there will not be so rush. But the people who work for Allah, Allah gives them such position in this world and inshallah in the hereafter that just people see their status by opening their mouth.

Listen to his speech : http://www.islamibayanaat.com/HyderabadIjtema.htm

( In the following link u will find bayans of Abed khan sahab below of Hyderabad ijtema. Listen to a,b,c parts, it was raining heavily so he started dua, normally dua is done on last day. As soon as he started dua rain was stopping, as soon as he stopped dua and started speech rain was starting(part c). 10 to 12 lakh people witnessed rain playing on dua of Abed khan sahab, Allahuakbar (everything on this earth in done by Allah )

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=314844#post314844

He his from Hyderabad, I get a chance to meet him most often.

WASSALAM

Springarden
28-12-2007, 06:57 AM
Subhanallah! Everytime i heard stories of the elders in the tablighi jamaat i just got brainfreezed! i wonder why is that. But yes, Subhanallah. may Allah accept the efforts of every sincere servant who strive for His Cause, and may Allah grant honour upon this ummah through the efforts of da'wah.

A relative of mine is currently out on 4months in India, i humbly request for duas for him. may he benefits from these pious elders and may Allah accepts his effort and supports him in any difficulties along the way.

not known
28-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Assalamua'laikum

Its all because of love for Allah and his prophet Mohammed (s.a.s)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One poet said : " O Allah ! with out seeing you we are dying in your path like
this, how will be the day when we see you infront of us"

May Allah grant everyone with islam and guide us to do good deeds

Aameeen !

not known
28-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Muslims in china :

A great scholar Moulana Jamal-ur-rahman from Hyderabad (brother of mufti Nawal-ur-rahman), went to china for the cause of Allah along with his friends, one of his friends explained how muslims are there in china. They welcomed them affectionately. Where ever Moulana went along with his friends people used to stand beside roads for viewing them. Translator said to Moulana that they were telling showing their small children “ See muslims will be like this ”. They usually don’t see people with Sunnah dress.

When Moulana stayed at hotel they used to bring some eatables and keep there and go away they could not talk since they don’t know language, but they use to simply grasp Moulana and his friends and cry.

Once Moulana went to a small village near by, when he was returning women used to touch Moulana body (since they are ignorant of Islamic laws) with hand and rub to the faces of their children, thinking it will be barkath for their children. And when Moulana was returning even women were running after the vehicle and showing their children to Moulana, they were sighing as though they were asking Moulana to pray for their children. Imagine friends how much respect they have for the people who work for the cause of Allah, though they don’t have good knowledge of Islam and everywhere there is communism.

Even in the country like china where communism is spread all over. Our elders have planted the flag of islam.

not known
29-12-2007, 12:03 PM
From Don to Da’i (A man with great emaan) :

He had a rowdy sheet (I fear uttering these words) on his name. Police always kept an eye on him. He was a big don (I fear uttering these words) in his area. It was his life before.

Allah blessed him and on tashkeel he went in jamath. He knew the truth of life there and he repented from all his bad deeds. He later on became so pious and god fearing that elders say about him Moulana yousuf (rah) also a great scholar and god fearing man and amir of Tabligh used to ask him “ Fazlay karim I know Allah helps you, but I want to see Allah's help to you through my eyes, please show me once ”

He was a taxi driver and earned his living through it. And spent much in cause of Allah. He was a not an alim (scholar). I heard from elders one man asked him we are muslims we have emaan on Allah we don’t need to work on emaan. For this fazl e karim (rah) did 40 days speech only on emaan to him. After listening to speech that man said I didn’t really knew what emaan is till now.

Though he was not a scholar he was made Amir of Scholars. They used to be astonished when fazl e karim (rah) used to talk over emaan.

Why he was Amir of scholars we can understand from this !

Once Fazl e karim (rah) went to saharanpur to meet Zakariya (rah), Zakariya (rah) asked Fazl e karim (rah) to talk over emaan in the gathering and he sat infront of him. When Fazl e karim (rah) completed his speech Moulana Zakariya (rah) was crying and asked him “ please tell me do you think I have such emaan on Allah ” ( Allah hu akbar - Allah blessed this only to those people)

So every one call him with respect “ From don to Amir of Alim’s ”

I heard about him from many great people, I just couldn’t imagine people can change like him and have emaan like him. There is more to tell about him.

listen to his speech : Download (http://www.bhatkallys.net/audio/fazal_kareem/Bahanay_Kay_Tour_par.rm)

not known
29-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Amir-e-mohtaram Hazrath Nayeemullah khan sahab :

A very old man who cannot walk properly, you cannot understand his words unless you pay special attention(may Allah give barakath in his life). But when he speaks (only in mashwara) people throw their years to him, it looks as though every living thing present there are listening to his words. There is no mashwara I have seen in which he did not cry for muslim ummah. Sometimes even if the name of Allah comes or Prophet Mohammed (s.a.s), Quran or ummah he just cries of. Really he loves all of us very much.

I have seen with my own eyes Akabir (elders) of Delhi markaz standing in line for musafa (shaking hands). when amir sahab came to markaz, I too was present that time. He never came in front of people and only do little nasihath. But it will be more powerful than a bayan of any great scholar. Really if you see him you will understand how a muslim should think about ummah.

Its just because of people like them who cry for ummah, this world is running or else Allah would have sent wrath on us for our deeds.

Listen to his nasihah : http://www.islamibayanaat.com/HyderabadIjtema.htm

No other man is Amir of any country or state in the whole world except Hazrath Nayeemullah khan sahab and Hafiz patel sahab of UK, there are all shura (2 or 3 members) in other places. (as per my knowledge)

Aamir
30-12-2007, 01:31 AM
mashallah jazakallah brother..

brother isnt haji abdul wahhab sahib db also amir of pakistan tablighi jamaat? do you have any info on them?

not known
31-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Assalamua'laikum

Elders say that moulana Yousuf (rah) made some people amir and said that after them they will be shura.

I dodnt know much about Hazrath Abdul Wahab sahab.inshallah if i get to know about him i will post it.
i know little about our neighbour country its hikmah of our elders, they say to avoid discussion about our neighbour country.

jazakallah

wassalam

mosa707
01-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Br. AbdulQuddus, I heard there is Ijtimah going on in Azamgarh UP.

not known
01-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Assalamua'laikum

Listen to speech of Karnal syed amiruddin sahab in english here

jazakallah

wassalam

not known
07-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Sheik Jibraan:

His tittle was Ibn Taimiyya of this age.
He heard so much against Tabligh that he thought to study about them. But there was no literature about Tabligh. So he decided to go in jamath for 10 days. When alims of arab heard this they came to meet him and said that an alim like you should not go with these illiterate people. Some great alims also stopped him from going. When sheik saw this opposition now he decided firmly that I should go and study the work.

Later he went for 10 days and Allah(swt) blessed him with understanding. When he came back and started doing work of Tabligh. Some people kept false cases on him, and he was sent to prison. When the judge announced his imprisonment he started to laugh. The judge asked him why do u laugh?. He said I am laughing on my fate, Allah wants to begin my work of Tabligh from prison. He was announced for 10 years imprisonment.

When he went to prison first he called all ulemas who were in prison (since many ulema who stood firm on islam and did not co-operate with government were sent to prison). He presented work of Tabligh with all proofs and its necessity today. They all agreed with him. They also started doing Tabligh in prison. In one year all the prisoners were following true islam with all prayers five times a day, fasting, crying in tahajuth namaz.

After some days sheik was called for trials. When ever he used to go to court all the prisoners would go to prayer, zikr, dua and they used to pray that sheik should not be released from prison. When he used to come back they used to shout Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar. This is the love Allah (swt) keeps in the hearts of others for those people who strive in the path of Allah.

Later after 5 years the then prince came and appologised sheik for keeping him in prison for false cases and took him away from prison
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as said by moulana Tariq jamil

clover
07-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Ya Allah this is incredible, may Allah swt make me and my children life spent at the feet of great scholars, ameen :cry: :cry: :cry:

clover
07-01-2008, 08:18 AM
You hear about these people but you never think that they still exist in this day and age subhanAllah.

It makes me feel so bad, that I'm not worthy of knowing such people :(

treo-guy
07-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Br. AbdulQuddus, I heard there is Ijtimah going on in Azamgarh UP.

Salam,

Yes, there was an ijtema held there. Copy-pasting an article about it,

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=58e54a1b-f05d-4a3f-86da-3f90c8900af1&MatchID1=4617&TeamID1=3&TeamID2=4&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1163&PrimaryID=4617&Headline=Mass+prayer+at+Azamgarh

Several lakh hands were raised together in prayer for universal peace and brotherhood on the last day of 2007 in the village of Sherwan in Azamgarh.

The mass prayer was the world’s largest religious congregation of Muslims, except for the gathering of Hajjis in Mecca. The alimi ijtema (intermational conference) was organised by the Tablighi Jamaat.

Tears rolled down the cheeks of some as they prayed for peace and compassion. The meet passed off incident free though the crowds had multiplied manifold for the prayer — ranging between 20 lakh and 50 lakh. Though there was food and water scarcity, the crowds remained peaceful.

The day started with the early morning namaaz, followed by takreers (sermons). Around 12.15 pm, the announcement was made for the mass dua. People immediately left whatever they were doing and squatted on the floor. Lasting 30 minutes, it was punctuated with “amin” in chorus.

Journalist Tahir, who kept his pen down for the prayer, said: “It makes you emotional as you connect with Allah. The collective prayer is very powerful as it is believed that Allah would answer the prayers of at least one in lakhs, with which the prayers of all would be kabool (accepted).” But after the prayer got over, Tariq Shamim, the convener of the Nationalist Congress Party got some pamphlets distributed on the arrest of a local hakim Tariq, who was taken away by the STF in connection with serial blasts in Uttar Pradesh.

mospike
07-01-2008, 10:11 AM
I remember sitting in the company of Colonel Saheb in 1998 when he visited South Africa for the world Ijtima

I was 12 at the time and Allah (most gracious) be my witness i could feel that the company i was in was that of piety.

Colonel is a true mark of a Mujahid

May Allah bless him and all our elders with long life so that we can continue to benefit from their company

snm02020
07-01-2008, 04:53 PM
i know karnal ameeruddin sahab since last 10 years.. i listened to many of his bians (talkes) he is a true diamond of islam of this age.. may allah give barakah in his life.
he has spent his life for help of deen. and most important thing about him is that " he is very particular about following the sunnah of prophet sallahualihi wasallam) , he would rather die than leave any sunnah "

Abu Syakira
07-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Where is syaikh Jibran coming from? Arab or Ajam?..

What about Syaikh Abu Bakar Al-Jazairi?..is he still in jama'at or not because i get rumor that he pull back his support to work of tabligh?

not known
07-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Sheik jibraan is an arab as per my knowledge from madina,
Syaikh Abu Bakar Al-Jazairi supports tabligh i dont know about rumors

Abu Syakira
07-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Jazakallah for your information Brother abdulquddus.

In Indonesia some time salafi's brother use the book from Syaikh Abu Bakar Aljazairi in his lecture (Minhajul Muslim etc) but they too ashame to confess that Syaikh support tabligh.

That rumor i get from them.

Keep write the diamond people.

not known
10-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Moulana Sayeed Ahmed Khan makki (rah): The amir of arabs.

He was the amir of arab world. A simple man, great scholars say if we would not have seen him we would never understand the meaning of ikhlaq(respect to others). We have seen him, he never talked quoting a person. He would take other mistakes on him, where as today everyone tries to throw own mistakes on others.

He used to stay in arab but never used anything of Arab(Principle of Tabligh: Never accept anything from others, Allah(swt) is there to give reward, all his clothes, turban, shoe even comb he used came from India. He followed this principle so strictly.

Many great arabs used to come to him, they loved him so much. I have seen many arab jamaths, listen to their speeches they always remember him.. May Allah bless him and his family.

He was so sincere in Tabligh that once his small daughter died in the night (may allah be pleased with her). Next day morning he had to go in jamath, by fajar he did all tatfeen and went in jamath. Can u imagine how hard it will be for a father to leave home in this condition. (as said by abed khan sahab)

My dear friends the hardship faced by these elders is the result that Allah (swt) blessed us. today islam is spreading all over the world.

abulayl
10-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Where is syaikh Jibran coming from? Arab or Ajam?..

What about Syaikh Abu Bakar Al-Jazairi?..is he still in jama'at or not because i get rumor that he pull back his support to work of tabligh?

Muftee ul-Janoob Ahmad Bin Yahyaa an-Najmee Refutes Abu Bakr al-Jazaa’iree and His Shameless Defense of Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh

Abu Bakr al-Jazaa’iree stated in a letter to ‘Alee Mubaarak: A news-carrier informed me that you don’t like Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh, and that you censure them and forbid khurooj with them. To this, I write the following statement:

Indeed, Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh - by Allaah - you will not find a jamaa’ah in the Islaamic world better than them in terms of spreading the Islaamic da’wah and rectification of individuals. Thus, I call you to retract from your opinions which have regretfully come from some students of knowledge, and that you encourage the brothers to perform khurooj with this jamaa’ah, for there is not to be found the likes of it this day in the Islaamic world. I say: This is upon knowledge and insight, Allaah knows this, and salaam.

So Shaykh an-Najmee responded: Verily, one of the Salafee brothers showed me a fatwa originating from ash-Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Jazaa’iree, in which he says: “Indeed, Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh - by Allaah - you will not find a jamaa’ah in the Islaamic world better than them in terms of spreading the Islaamic da’wah and rectification of individuals.” Like this, Abu Bakr swears with this filthy oath - that you will not find a jamaa’ah in the Islaamic world better than Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh.

And I say: With regret, O Abaa Bakr, I did not think that it would come from you a betrayal to this extent! That you prefer Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh, the Soofiyyah, the Qubooriyyah (grave-worshippers), the Khuraafiyyah (having heretical beliefs and superstitions), the Deeoobandiyyah, al-Muskrikah (having aspects of shirk), over the ‘aqeedah of tawheed, the Salafee ‘aqeedah! Do you not know that the grave of the founder of this jamaa’ah is inside of [their primary] masjid? Do you not know that he used to sit at the Soofee graves, asking from them blessings and favors? Do you not know that Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh is built upon four Soofee orders? Do you not know that they show enmity towards the People of Tawheed, or have you not heard your Lord say to His Prophet:

Az-Zumar (39):65

And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam)), as it was to those (Allâh's Messengers) before you: "If you join others in worship with Allâh, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers."

Do you not hear your Lord the Most High saying to His Prophet:

Ash-Shu'ara (26):213

So invoke not with Allâh another ilâh (god) lest you be among those who receive punishment.

Do you not fear Allaah O Jaabir (i.e. Abu Bakr al-Jazaa’iree) – you allege this allegation and you swear by it, waging war upon the ‘aqeedah in the Land of Tawheed, the Nation of Tawheed, and the place of hijrah of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam), the Messenger of Tawheed? And you allege that you have explained the Book of Allaah? Why didn’t you take a lesson from that which is contained in the Book of Allaah in terms of driving away shirk and calling to tawheed? So is there repentance, O Jaabir? And I fear that you will meet Allaah while persistent upon this fatwa, such that your position in front of Allaah will be a difficult position. So repent to Allaah before the door closes and the repentance is not accepted from you, for indeed, if you become arrogant and refuse, then I do not think except that you have been lost. And with Allaah is the success.

PS: sheikh wrote "Do you not know that the grave of the founder of this jamaa’ah is inside of [their primary] masjid?"

I know that the founder of islam prophet mohammed(sw)´s grave is also inside of prophet mohammed mosque.

well they will say that that grave is not the part of masjid. Its also same in nizamuddin grave is also not part of masjid. even people cant emagine that there is a grave. I was 20 days there whole day and night. Before i came back iask a local brother where is those graves. he took me with him in a place where people make wudu and keep their shoes. And no sign of grave.Even i couldn´t see the ground because it was really dark.

not known
10-01-2008, 06:31 PM
I heard from moulana Tariq jamil. A

Abu bakr al-jazairee explained the authenticity of going in 40 days in tabligh from quran and hadith in his dars(class) perhaps in madina(i dont remember the place properly)

BUT BROTHERS LETS STOP THIS DISCUSSION HERE. IT MAY GO OUT OF TOPIC

JAZAKALLAH

abuhajira
10-01-2008, 07:52 PM
:salam: Sidi Abdulquddus,

actually can please clarify in your tabligh post the reality of the "graves in the masjid" with regards to Nizamud din Markaz..

:ws:

not known
11-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Brother its not required presently in Tabligh post, inshallah I will do it if time comes.

Graves of elders in Banglay wali masjid (Tabligh markaz, Hz. Nizamuddin)

They are (to the best of my knowledge):
1. Moulana Ismail (rah) – Father of Moulana Ilyas (rah)
2. Moulana Ilyas (rah)
3. Moulana Yousuf (rah)
4. Moulana Haroon (rah) – Son of Moulana yousuf (rah)
5. Moulana Inamul-Hassan (rah)
May Allah (swt) be pleased with all of them.

These graves were actually away from masjid. But because place was not sufficient the masjid was extended and the graves came in. And the graves were covered by building a room. the position of room its completely outside area where prayer is performed. The room is built with complete covering, only with a small window which opens towards the side where ablution is done. And the window is always closed and locked, if u peep through the window u will not see anything except darkness. And the room also is not present in between the masjid. But it is present in the extreme corner of masjid.

Actually the masjid is covered by roads on three sides. So, the place was very less. During the extention of masjid evry possibility was made to use maximum space. therefore this graves very covered by building a room, and space near and around the graves was utilised for masjid purposes.

And for a new comer it is highly impossible to know where graves are present in that masjid. If u send a new person inside and ask him to study whole masjid and when he comes outside after studying every part of it, then u ask him did u see any grave inside? his answer no doubt will be “ NO ”. Since there is no sign of any grave there.

Many people who visit markaz doesn’t know that there are graves present beside masjid area, unless they are told. And in markaz no one talks about neither about Moulana Ilyas (rah) nor Moulana yousuf (rah) unless they need to explain something what those elders (may Allah be pleased with them) have explained regarding work of Tabligh. Then who will talk about their graves.

During one of my visit I noticed their speeches out of 3 days stay hardly I could hear the names of Moulana Ilyas (rah) and Moulana yousuf (rah). Perhaps 3 or 4 times.

The work of Tabligh is to call towards Islam not to any individual or group.

The efforts of these elders are so great they died spending whole life in spreading Islam. And today no one knows where they are lying down in grave. Even those who know and live beside their graves can’t see their graves. (May Allah (swt) be pleased with all such people)

abulayl
11-01-2008, 06:54 PM
In the diagram I am showinAnd for a new comer it is highly impossible to know where graves are present in that masjid. If u send a new person inside and ask him to study whole masjid and when he comes outside after studying every part of it, then u ask him did u see any grave inside? his answer no doubt will be “ NO ”. Since there is no sign of any grave there.

Brother i am first on that list who used to stay and walk whole day in markaj more then 20 days. But i haven´t even smelled that there was a grave. ITs blocked by a wall. To see something you have to go in second floor.

but it will be very good if you could tell us the history of those grave how it come in this building.

Was it the same case as prophet mohammad(sw) graves attached with masjide nabawi?

PS: sorry for again talking outside of this thread. Post your answer better in tabligh thread clearly inshallah.

abuhajira
11-01-2008, 06:59 PM
:salam:

I doubt that its the same case as that of Rasulullah :saw: .. Rasulullah :saw:'s grave is there because a prophet is burried where he breathes his last.

The graves of nizamuddin markaz, probably came there by way of expansion of the markaz it self..but I am not sure.

abulayl
11-01-2008, 08:00 PM

I doubt that its the same case as that of Rasulullah :saw: .. Rasulullah :saw:'s grave is there because a prophet is burried where he breathes his last.

The graves of nizamuddin markaz, probably came there by way of expansion of the markaz it self..but I am not sure.

No akhi i ask about this case:

The Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his two companions [Abu Bakr and ‘Umar] (may Allaah be pleased with them) were not buried in the mosque, rather they were buried in the house of ‘Aa’ishah, but when the mosque was expanded during the time of al-Waleed ibn ‘Abd al-Malik, the room was incorporated into the mosque, at the end of the first century AH. His action does not come under the ruling of burial in the mosque, because the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his two companions were not moved to the land of the mosque, rather the room in which they are buried was incorporated into the mosque because of the expansion.

i thought may be there is also some thing happen like this way.

Talib84
13-01-2008, 02:58 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I heard from Salafis that there are graves in nizamuddin and they even tried to show me pictures ( but of course the graves arent even visible! ). A brother who visited Nizamuddin gave me the same explanation as given by brother abdul Qudus.

However I always wondered why the graves were buried so near to the Masjid. I am under the understanding that the graves were not in the masjid, but in the compund, and now it has been included in the building. Why were the graves in the compound in the first place? Is it acceptable or a normal practice to bury people next to a Masjid or in the same compund?

I wouls appreciate if someone could clarify this for me.

not known
13-01-2008, 07:31 AM
earlier masjids were very few and at very far away places. And people who attended masjids were also less. Therefore they might have buried them near masjid, instead of travelling long distances.there might be many reasons. In india many graveyard are present beside masjids except new ones

BROTHERS PLEASE STOP THIS DISCUSSION ITS REALLY GOING OUT OF TOPIC

JAZAKALLAH.

not known
15-01-2008, 06:05 AM
The following has been excerpted from speech by moulana Tariq jamil.

“This time when I went for Hajj, a young man had come there from Italy. He was from the lineage of Sayyiduna Hasan (rz) and was a local of Marrakesh. Out of necessity he had been living in Italy. At the age of twenty two he got all the Muslims in Italy moving.
Three hundred mosques have been built, when there had been none. And he had brought with him seventy young men to Hajj. So immense is the power given by Allah to Muslims. He wasn’t an ‘Aalim [Scholar]. … But the way he brought there [in Italy] this effort to life, he became the means for the construction of three hundred mosques, and a means for thousands of young Muslims to make tawba [repentance].
So this is your work, your responsibility. I neither say, become a member of the Tablighi Jamat, nor am I inviting you to any other group. [What I say is]: Me and you, all of us become the servants of Allah and His Messenger(s.a.s), and become those who spread to others this servitude. And in spreading it whatever hardships we may face, we bear for the Pleasure of Allah. From al-Kawthar, the Beloved of Allah (swt), with his own hands, will give to drink. All sorrows and pain will leave. There will be a call there inshallah : “Where are my last Ummatis? When the Deen was being erased, they were the ones who embraced it and conveyed my message and spread it.””

not known
15-01-2008, 10:58 AM
A journey from England to India

Once a jamath was going to England. Colonel Amiruddin sahab was amir of jamath and they were total of four. They went to embassy in India they got visa to England. But that time they need to take permit from all countries in between. When they asked about that in embassy they said, no problem we all are friends. Just in each country when they ask, you just say India and that country are friends they will leave u. They went to England saying every country is our friend.

Jamath went to England they did Tabligh Alhamdulilla and they were returning back. In one country they asked the permit and colonel sahab said “we are friends”. That officer said no we are not friends we are enemies. Then colonel sahab was astonished. The actual reason was while they were returning some two countries waged war on each other. And jamath was coming from enemy country so they were treated as enemies. The jamath was captured and put in prison.

The area was so cold and the snow was fallimg. Heaters in their prison were put off. The time for some namaz came and colonel sahab did wazu with cold water (military blood), but remaining 3 people did taimum. And colonel sahab was leading namaz. When he was reciting quran his voice was shivering and 10 min prayer was read for about half an hour. Since recitation of quran aloud was not possible because of cold and shivering.

Because of severe cold one of colleague of jamath fainted. Even the water there was so cold that it would still lead to illness. Colonel sahab ordered everyone to do zikr of Allah. And he sat near his face and started doing Zikr after sometime sweat was pouring through the faces and hands of people in jamath.(( those who really fear Allah and do Zikr its not a common thing for them )) . they touched the whole body of the fainted colleague with sweat so that his body may feel some warmth.

When this all was going on the soldier who was standing near the prison was seeing this but the jamath didn’t notice him. When colonel sahab saw him, he just shouted “jinns” and ran away from there leaving his machine gun there. Because its hard to believe a person getting sweat in that much cold. .(( those who really fear Allah and do Zikr its not a common thing for them ))

After some time the military came and they asked jamath to come out of prison. Everyone was fearing to come near them, some how they came and the jamath was taken away under the shadow of rifles. The rifles were kept pointing at the back and head of every person in jamath. Machine guns were pointed at them. They were taken to railway station. And they were forced into one train.

The people in jamath asked colonel sahab what to do next. He said pointing towards ******. if train goes that side then read kalima-e-Tauhid, because there is no guarantee that we will be alive. If the train goes towards **** we have some. Their faces changed colour when the train started moving towards ******. Colonel sahab said now my dear friends recite kalima, unless Allah(swt) show some miracle its hard for us to be alive. Since ****** was a communist country and the war was there between other Islamic country.

During journey train became slow at one station, colonel sahab saw through window some people were waving to him. He went near door, they shouted jumped down, jump down, jump down oh people of Allah, they were Africans and they too know what is going to happen infront. Colonel sahab called his colleagues and they all jumped down from moving train, leaving all their belongings in train. The people who called them were of jamath of Africa actually and they were also facing similar problem. From there they entered iran through ****. Since Hyderabad, India had good connections with Iran that time and even now.

When they went to embassy and asked for sending jamath to India back. The officer said ok but when he saw passport he rejected. Because on passport there was **** stamp. He said ur coming from our enemy country. Allah (swt) blessed them and a man came to embassy for his personal work. He came to colonel sahab and said what are doing here. Colonel sahab remembered him, since he used to go to that mans hotel in Hyderabad. (There are many Iranians in Hyderabad).

Colonel sahab said that because of some reasons we were enable to go to India. That man said I will help u and he spoke to officers and said that colonel sahab is a good man and friend of mine. And finally they were allowed to go back to India. Allah (swt) shows ways and help for those who strive in his path.

See friends how our elders faced hardship in spreading Islam, we should really learn lesson from their lifes and prepare ourselves for spreading islam facing any kind of hardship, inshallah.

May allah(swt) gives us ability to work forspreading islam.
Wassalamua’laikum.

(I heard this from colonel sahab some 2 years back, so I could have done some mistake in writing it, may Allah(swt) forgive me.)

not known
15-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Friends u can get some information on doubts about tabligh here.
And also a good information and speeches on basics of islam.

Tariq jamil

useful material(english and urdu) (http://tariqjamil.org/)

treo-guy
19-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Salam brother Asif,

Very interesting... Got the source for that?

Thanks.

Superb520
19-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Please find the link, where the book translated in Urdu written by Sheik Abu bakr Al Jazaeri about Tabligh:
http://www.islamibayanaat.com/UrduLiterature/TableeghKaJaeza-Shiekh-Abu-Bakr-Jaber-Al-Jazaeri.pdf

Superb520
19-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Bro Abdulquddus; can u give you intro. i think i know u. i am also from hyd. (Red Hills) Jzk for informing brothers about our site; yes our site, as i am one of the team member of this site.

Superb520
19-01-2008, 09:05 PM
yes, www.islamibayanaat.com
jzk

not known
20-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Bro Abdulquddus; can u give you intro. i think i know u. i am also from hyd. (Red Hills) Jzk for informing brothers about our site; yes our site, as i am one of the team member of this site.

Assalamua'laikum

mashallah.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/13594289194142572434 ( on yahoo messenger)

plz specify in discription ur from sunniforum

jazakallah

fatboy_dhaka
28-01-2008, 02:53 AM
Salam bro Abdul Quddus
Can I get your email address?
I need to get some info.

snassirnia
28-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Assalam Alaikum wa rahmat Allah.

Jazak Allah khair for sharing such an amazing personalities. Truly Allaah SWT hides his friends so they can do his work with less interuption. InshAllah their life will be an inspiration for our current situation.

Wassalam

saifullah linked
05-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Assalamu-Alaikum,

I am so happy to read this thread. I have not meet karnal saab but my father had a life changing encounter which he remembers with much fondness and tears in his eyes.

I will relate it hear as a means of strengh to our imaan and an insight to what the Fiqr of Rasullullah Sallullahu Alaihi Wasallam does to a person whom is blessed with it.

Karnal Saabs jamaat came to his locality ( i will not mention the area, the reason will become clear below)

My father decided to join them and proceded for Umumee gush with them. They knocked on a certain door. The man who came out was filled with rage started chucking abuse and taunting the brothers. Karnal saab kept quiet and calm. the guy finished off by saying "now get out of my face". At the point Karnal saab with a warm smile said "My dear brother we do not want anything from you just a few minutes of your time". With this the guy let loose and struck Karnal saab with a blow to his head and karnal saab dropped to the ground. Now the other brothers who were with Karnal saab were no weaklings and could not tolerate this and grabbed the guy and were going to give him a taste of his own medicine and soon as they were about to land there first blow Karnal saab who was by no up shouted "stop". The brothers argued and struggled "let him go" insisted Karnal saab, "he has hit me and only I have the right to retaliate" Unwillingly the brothers let go as karnal saab came near and said "dear bother please forgive me, this is all my fault you may now go back inside. if you need anything we are in the mosque".

On the way back one of the brother asked him "why did you rebuke us we would have taught him a lesson and he was the one in the wrong".
His reply should be noted by all of us who claim love for Allah subuhanu watallah's deen and Rasullulah sallahu alaihi wa salam's example.

"My dear brother it is his favour upon us that he gave us the opportunity of being hit in Allah's path and fullfilling a sunnah of our respected elders who suffered for the sake of his deen, in realty we were not worthy of this bounty"

The jamaat as usual stayed in the localities masjid for three days and were due to depart after performing Jumaah salaat. After Jumaah as you would expect quiet a few people turned out to see the jamaat off. During the last hidayat talk before the jamaat prepared to leave. with mixed feeling as to what is going to happen next they see the same guy come inside the jamaat khana. they had mixed feelings as they did not know what his intent was. did he want another round or did he have a change of heart? As he approached the jamaat he eyes set on Karnal saab tears swelled he could not hold up his head upright any longer and came closer dropping his pace until he was directly opposite Karnals saabs and placed his sunken head on Karnals saabs lap and said:

"Mujee maaf khar doe" Please forgive me.

and continued I have not had a single second of peace of mind from the time I struck you. I can not eat, sleep or do i have any emotion in my heart for Allah sake please forgive me" by now every one is in tears and karnal saab grabs him and consols him saying "I had forgiven you from that very same time that day" "Allah wants to bring you closer to him that is why he has made you go through this other wise people do far worse things and Allah Subuhanahu does not check them for there is far worse in-store for them in the hereafter, Allah wants to bring you nearer to him".

May Allah instill in us the love of those who are near to him and Rasullullah sallallahu alaihi wasalam.

Here is the reason why I cannot mention the locality in which this took place, as the same brother is now amongst the elders there and has devoted his whole life to the cause of spreading the Deen of Allah and his Rasul sallallahu alaihi wasalam.

Wasallam
Saifullah Linked

Colonel_Hardstone
05-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Assalamu-Alaikum,

I am so happy to read this thread. I have not meet karnal saab but my father had a life changing encounter which he remembers with much fondness and tears in his eyes.

I will relate it hear as a means of strengh to our imaan and an insight to what the Fiqr of Rasullullah Sallullahu Alaihi Wasallam does to a person whom is blessed with it.

Karnal Saabs jamaat came to his locality ( i will not mention the area, the reason will become clear below)

My father decided to join them and proceded for Umumee gush with them. They knocked on a certain door. The man who came out was filled with rage started chucking abuse and taunting the brothers. Karnal saab kept quiet and calm. the guy finished off by saying "now get out of my face". At the point Karnal saab with a warm smile said "My dear brother we do not want anything from you just a few minutes of your time". With this the guy let loose and struck Karnal saab with a blow to his head and karnal saab dropped to the ground. Now the other brothers who were with Karnal saab were no weaklings and could not tolerate this and grabbed the guy and were going to give him a taste of his own medicine and soon as they were about to land there first blow Karnal saab who was by no up shouted "stop". The brothers argued and struggled "let him go" insisted Karnal saab, "he has hit me and only I have the right to retaliate" Unwillingly the brothers let go as karnal saab came near and said "dear bother please forgive me, this is all my fault you may now go back inside. if you need anything we are in the mosque".

On the way back one of the brother asked him "why did you rebuke us we would have taught him a lesson and he was the one in the wrong".
His reply should be noted by all of us who claim love for Allah subuhanu watallah's deen and Rasullulah sallahu alaihi wa salam's example.

"My dear brother it is his favour upon us that he gave us the opportunity of being hit in Allah's path and fullfilling a sunnah of our respected elders who suffered for the sake of his deen, in realty we were not worthy of this bounty"

The jamaat as usual stayed in the localities masjid for three days and were due to depart after performing Jumaah salaat. After Jumaah as you would expect quiet a few people turned out to see the jamaat off. During the last hidayat talk before the jamaat prepared to leave. with mixed feeling as to what is going to happen next they see the same guy come inside the jamaat khana. they had mixed feelings as they did not know what his intent was. did he want another round or did he have a change of heart? As he approached the jamaat he eyes set on Karnal saab tears swelled he could not hold up his head upright any longer and came closer dropping his pace until he was directly opposite Karnals saabs and placed his sunken head on Karnals saabs lap and said:

"Mujee maaf khar doe" Please forgive me.

and continued I have not had a single second of peace of mind from the time I struck you. I can not eat, sleep or do i have any emotion in my heart for Allah sake please forgive me" by now every one is in tears and karnal saab grabs him and consols him saying "I had forgiven you from that very same time that day" "Allah wants to bring you closer to him that is why he has made you go through this other wise people do far worse things and Allah Subuhanahu does not check them for there is far worse in-store for them in the hereafter, Allah wants to bring you nearer to him".

May Allah instill in us the love of those who are near to him and Rasullullah sallallahu alaihi wasalam.

Here is the reason why I cannot mention the locality in which this took place, as the same brother is now amongst the elders there and has devoted his whole life to the cause of spreading the Deen of Allah and his Rasul sallallahu alaihi wasalam.

Wasallam
Saifullah Linked

W-Salam,

Just want to add one more thing to this story.

I have been reliably informed of this by many people including Br Yusuf (trained Martial Artist and Ex-Body Guard of Elaji Muhammad [National of Islam])

Colonel Saheb is trained in hand-to-hand combat/grappling and regularly used to grapple/fight African-American Brothers in US in his younger days (for fun); I would have loved to see Colonel Saheb unleash some moves on this guy. :cheesygri

Colonel Saheb’s fighting/grappling is legendary in older African-American Muslims in US and they admit & acknowledge it.

You guys have no idea about the love of the African-American Muslims for Colonel Saheb.

Julaybib
05-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Salaam.

I think in the above story, colonel sahib, showed the real moves and helped guide a brother towards the deen by the grace of Allah.

True strength and courage rests in not retaliating.

or in the words of Bruce Lee, " The art of fighting without fighting.

Jazak,Allah Khair, for sharing the story brother, saifullah.

not known
05-02-2008, 04:15 PM
just 4 or 5 days back i was in one bayan of colonel sahab.

he was telling he knew karate and once he jumped and kicked one fellow on his face (it was for self defence, another man attacked first) in south africa.

that karguzari :cheesygri came to markaz in delhi, and moulana yousuf (rah) made him sit ups. :cheesygri and said this is not your military to show your skills.

Inshallah on 12 and 13 colonel sahab masturath jamath is coming to our masjid. plz pray for him he is no more able to stay in masjids and living at house. he is coming to masjid for bayan.

his health is not good, his voice is effected.

but a true da'i will not stop till death :cry:

Julaybib
11-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Reported by: Saudi Gazette (04 Feb. 2004)

MINA - February 03, 2004

Saeed Anwar, the world-class Pakistani batsman who dropped out at the peak of his cricketing career to commit himself to propagating Islam, is busy visiting various tents here to lecture on Islam.

On Sunday night he chose tent 4/68 at the Mina-Muzdalifa boundry to address around 300 Indians and Pakistanis.

"A day or night spent in the way of Allah is better than any other worldly activity," said Anwar, now sporting a long beard and hardly
recognizable as the face that made the front pages for heroic cricketing deeds for his century in his key day [though he did not make a brief appearance on the world stage when he returned to serve his country at the World Cup in South Africa last year].

Dressed in the Pakistani Shalwar Kameez outfit, Anwar captivated his audience with a narration on how he was able to attract his Pakistani team co-player Saqlain Mushtaq to the light of spiritual guidance.

For the past couple of years, Saeed Anwar has associated himself with Tabligh Jamat (an Islamic propagation party) whose religious scholars goaround Pakistan and abroad to attend various Islamic conclaves.

Anwar said his talk that he was able to convince Saqlain Mushtaq to spend half a day with the Jamat, offering prayers in mosque and taking a round of one's own residential area and calling the people to prayers (which is called gasht in Tabligh parlance). Saqlain joined us after Friday prayers. We had food and after a session of religious teachings we asked Saqlain to do the gasht in his residential area and call people to offer prayers.

In the company of religious scholars later, Saqlain offered obligatory prayers, listened to the sermons, had dinner with group, offered Isha prayers and went to sleep. "The next morning Saqlain came to me and said, 'What was this dose that you gave me last night?' Earlier I used
to toss in bed all night and would not be able to sleep till 8 in the morning. I needed sleeping pills. What dose did you give me? I slept after Isha prayers and just woke up. And I feel damn hungry, get me some food...."

Saqlain's life changed that morning. He took that course for three days. Ten days later, he came back and asked to spend three more days in the Jamat, Anwar said.

Tabligh Jamat has been their job for the last 40 years. The jamat exhorts non-practicing Muslims to reckon the importance of worshipping Allah, understand the teachings of Islam, implement them in one's life and propagate Islam among non-muslims.

Anwar explained how Saqlain's inclination toward his Faith was met with a furor in his family, especially his wife. But later things changed....and now Saqlain's wife wears a Hijab. My father, who was a practicing Muslim but used to listen music etc., now he has changed too. My mother who was initially furious about my father attends Jamats (religious conclaves), later transformed herself and Allah has guided her to the right path....she now wears complete Hijab....and my three sisters, brother-in-law, two maternal uncles and five paternal uncles have returned to the Straight Path as well, Anwar said.

Before my travel for the Haj, Saqlain visited me and said he and his wife would be attending religious seminar together. If people work for the cause of Allah, He makes ways for them to gain ground and audience, Anwar said. Quoting one of his acquaintances who had returned to Pakistan from England recently, Anwar said that he saw famous Indian Film actor-actress Dilip Kumar and Saira Bano at a
15-day Jamat in London. It was stunning to see Saira Bano observing full Hijab. Anwar quoted his friend as saying.

Anwar went on to explain Jamat experience. "When you are sick, the doctor gives you the right kind of medicine and tells you what to eat and what not to eat..this is what we do to the people", he said about spiritual treatment. But that drew questions from the audience about how an ordinary man can ever attend to the Jamat when he has to work
every day to make both ends meet, unlike Saeed Anwar who is already wealthy from his cricketing success.

Ninety-nine percent of the people working for the Jamat are not well-to-do financially. There are very few well-heeled people attached to the Jamat, Anwar replied. He said that even people with meager incomes, once they understand the purpose of their life, have undertaken local as well as foreign tours in Jamats.

mosa707
11-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I know one brother doing jamaat work and he earns around 2000 dollars a month and he has 7 children. But, Allah ensures that his family is well provided as rizq is provided by Allah. Masha allah, his first son is insha allah on his way to becoming Haafiz. May Allah make us firm believers in him

Kantz
12-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Salam,

MashaAllah...these are the people with amazing personalities indeed! So humbling!..So beautiful!

nissa
21-02-2008, 07:02 AM
Assalamu Alaikum!
I was wondering if there are any other english bayaans of karnal sahab that can be downloaded from the net? i already listened to the one on islamibayanaat.com, and unfortunately it wasn't complete. Any other english bayaans by our respected elders too will be appreciated.
May Allah grant hidaayat to the entire world.
Salaams

ursis
23-02-2008, 06:34 AM
It was announced here in Canada that karnal saab is in India and has become ill, so if you could all make Dua for his shifa'a please.

not known
23-02-2008, 07:02 AM
yes, colonel sahab health is really very bad, he was admitted in hospital, his jamath came to our masjid, but he couldnt come because of his health..

I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO DO DUA FOR HIM

Superb520
29-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Assalamualaikum wr wb

A beautuful site for Arabic speaking brothers, wherein you will find Tablighi bayanaat of our Akabir; Maulana Saad Sahab DB, Haji Abdul Wahab Sab db, Maulana Ahmed Laat Sab etc in Arabic.
Please find below the link of an Arabic bayan by Maulana Saad Sab in Ijtema Yemen held on 28 Muharram 1429 H.
http://www.binatiih.com/go/mod.php?mod=media&modfile=item&itemid=25

not known
30-03-2008, 04:04 AM
Assalamualaikum wr wb

A beautuful site for Arabic speaking brothers, wherein you will find Tablighi bayanaat of our Akabir; Maulana Saad Sahab DB, Haji Abdul Wahab Sab db, Maulana Ahmed Laat Sab etc in Arabic.
Please find below the link of an Arabic bayan by Maulana Saad Sab in Ijtema Yemen held on 28 Muharram 1429 H.
http://www.binatiih.com/go/mod.php?mod=media&modfile=item&itemid=25

jazakallah brother

may allah bless u for the effort ur making and give barakah in that

nissa
23-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

sorry for troubling, but please could you let me know if any of Karnal Sahab's english bayaans are available online, other than the one on islamibayanaat? jazakallah khair

not known
24-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by nissa

Assalamu Alaikum

sorry for troubling, but please could you let me know if any of Karnal Sahab's english bayaans are available online, other than the one on islamibayanaat? jazakallah khair

sorry sister thats the only one i had come across, and u cant even find anything about him on internet

not known
09-05-2008, 07:37 AM
A poor revert

Once I went with our elders to a district called cuddapah, the annual ijtema was being held there, a man was just shouting with a great inner happiness “ la-ila-ha illal-la, alhamdulilla, allahu akbar”. And he used go here and there, do some work or so and again shout the same and feel so much happy. since it was ijtema time many jamaths were coming to masjid, he used to run for every jamath and try to bring some luggage and keep on saying “ la-ila-ha illal-la, alhamdulilla, allahu akbar”. We were amazed at his behaviour and our amir sahab asked the imam why is he shouting so, then the imam of masjid said he is a revert and he know only those three things in islam and he doesn’t know anything.

And he said his story, once we went to a village where some muslims lived and there wasn’t any masjid. We went to a place which our muslims brothers have bought for building a masjid, we were about to start the work this same guy came there and sat over there and said I will see who will build masjid here, since he was a dangerous man of village everyone was quite. He sat there itself till night, he brought wine bottles and was drinking that and he slept there itself in the night.

He got dream or something next day morning he himself came to the imam and said please come to our village and built the masjid and he said I am also becoming a muslim and he was present there itself till the complete masjid was built. After becoming muslim he left all of his habits and he came to this masjid (tabligh markaz) and he is staying here, we only take care of his food and he does the work of masjid. Since he is an illiterate and don’t know urdu he cant even read or understand what we teach him, he is able to pronounce only these three things “ la-ila-ha illal-la, alhamdulilla, allahu akbar” and he cant learn anything else.

After listening to this story our amir sahab said I am feeling very ill, plz go and bring some tablets for me. I along with other brother went out, since we were new we didn’t know anything there, but we thought of searching for shops, but as it was morning we couldn’t find any open, finally we were tired and thought of returning we heard a voice calling some one, we turned back and we saw the same man running towards us and he wasn’t even wearing slippers. He was running on a hot road and though we had shoe and all we couldn’t bear the heat around. He came to us and asked what are u doing here, I said we need some tablets, he said ok I will show u the shop and he was walking infront again repeating the same “ la-ila-ha illal-la, alhamdulilla, allahu akbar”. And he was telling to me that there is only Allah, only Allah and he if we know him and love him he will help us. I couldn’t stop from crying on seeing his happiness and love and his knowledge of islam.

Wallahu alam what he has seen in dream, and the poor man doesn’t even know we have prophet (s.a.s) and sahaba and lot of deen which muslims today are fighting over and he is away from all of them and happy with the love of Allah.

May Allah bless us with His true love and bring unity among the muslims

areff
02-08-2008, 06:51 AM
[Brother Abdulquddus, I need an opinion from a Tablighi elder on stock trading the Shariah compliant way, like Parsoli for eg. I have heard conflicting opinions on stock-trading itself. Some alims say its trading, hence Halal, others say (minority) that the stock exchange business itslef is Haram, there is nothing like Shariah compliant in it. I believe a Tablighi elder Alim may have the most pious answer. Can you help thru your contact with the TJ? Wassalaam.

abuhajira
02-08-2008, 07:14 AM

For this question you neither need a TJ elder's opinion nor an Alim's..You need a Mufti's answer. Who is the mufti that you normally seek help from in matters of business and trade? Whoever it is.. seek his advice and accept it..

abdlashay
02-08-2008, 09:10 AM

For this question you neither need a TJ elder's opinion nor an Alim's..You need a Mufti's answer. Who is the mufti that you normally seek help from in matters of business and trade? Whoever it is.. seek his advice and accept it..

wa alaykum as salam

In a recent past issue of Urdu al-Balagh magazine of Darul Uloom Karachi a correspondence of Mawlana Ashiq Illahi Madani (ra) was published. In it he explicitly mentioned that one should not ask and follow the tablighi brothers in fiqhi masail.

We have to learn our and others' limits in religion. My or your opinion DOES NOT count. Expert opinion is needed.

No fiqh from sufis and tablighis!

Alhumdulillah we have muftis and fiqh scholars to do this.

abulayl
02-08-2008, 11:00 AM
In it he explicitly mentioned that one should not ask and follow the tablighi brothers in fiqhi masail.

No fiqh from sufis and tablighis!

Alhumdulillah we have muftis and fiqh scholars to do this.

this mistakes is not related with only tablighi brother but if a brother got beard then people think he is well versed and start to ask him.

the main point is we shouldn´t ask question to brother(whatever tablighi or ahle hadith) , we should ask only schoalrs.

DJzacs
08-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Jazak Allah brothers, amazing stories on the sacrifices of our elders. Would be good if brothers could post more, as this gives a great motivation for us to sacrifice more in the path of Allah..

ENIGMA
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
I don't even answer a fiqh question if someone asks, just direct them to a Alim or Mufti.

not known
08-08-2008, 12:27 PM

ok thanks everyone, now plz dont go off topic here

Posted by areff

[Brother Abdulquddus, I need an opinion from a Tablighi elder on stock trading the Shariah compliant way, like Parsoli for eg. I have heard conflicting opinions on stock-trading itself. Some alims say its trading, hence Halal, others say (minority) that the stock exchange business itslef is Haram, there is nothing like Shariah compliant in it. I believe a Tablighi elder Alim may have the most pious answer. Can you help thru your contact with the TJ? Wassalaam.

brother if you want u can ask the same question here and see for answer of mufti husain, eteacher etc...

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22

inshallah you will get what u want

DJzacs
08-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Jazak Allah brothers, amazing stories on the sacrifices of our elders. Would be good if brothers could post more, as this gives a great motivation for us to sacrifice more in the path of Allah..

not known
08-08-2008, 03:25 PM

yes man i am not getting taufiq to write :(

DJzacs
08-08-2008, 03:26 PM
abdul quddus, please give me your e-mail address. pm it me please

not known
09-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Hamid Hussain sahab

This old man is great. i was shocked when i heard about him. he for the first time went out in jamath in 1950's. since then alhamdulilla he didnt miss going in path of Allah 3 days a month and 40 days a year since then (leaving four months aside). and subhanallah he will also tell u where he went in a particular year. and if there werent anyone to come for three days he used to go alone and stay in masjid and call people to masjid in villages. And he has never missed weekly shab ijtema (the night of ijtema where people sleep in masjid itself), if he cant come to markaz he will sleep in the local colony markaz.

Alhamdulilla his nasiha will be great, got a chance to spend some days with him, his efforts are great mashallah, though many elders from all over india know him, yet he is not amir or anything though he is very old in tabligh than anyone else. His family members are also very practicing and they too dont leave any deed of going in path of Allah, subhanallah when his son goes in the path of Allah(every year 40 days) people request him to take their sons along with him. and his jamatth consists of only limited members, so we should do hurry or else we will miss the chance.

His son-in-law is just too much, since i know him very well i could say Allah(swt) just makes way for him to serve deen. i wont say much about him,

kamals
08-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Col. Sahib is still alive !!!!!!

Mashallah, alhamdulillah ! I remember when my father went out, when I was a little boy, whenever Col. Sahib came through Cleveland it was such a benefit to the local community. This was over 30 years ago, I have very dim memories of being around my father, him and other good brothers, when I was a little boy of 3, or 4, or 5... growing up Col. sahib's name was always mentioned in my house.

The efforts of this man and other similar men helped establish Islam in local communities all across America in the 70's, many brothers entered the Din through these efforts, or found great knowledge of Din through these efforts.

May Allah bless this work and bless its doers and its supporters !

not known
08-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Col. Sahib is still alive !!!!!!

Mashallah, alhamdulillah ! I remember when my father went out, when I was a little boy, whenever Col. Sahib came through Cleveland it was such a benefit to the local community. This was over 30 years ago, I have very dim memories of being around my father, him and other good brothers, when I was a little boy of 3, or 4, or 5... growing up Col. sahib's name was always mentioned in my house.

The efforts of this man and other similar men helped establish Islam in local communities all across America in the 70's, many brothers entered the Din through these efforts, or found great knowledge of Din through these efforts.

May Allah bless this work and bless its doers and its supporters !

col. sahab started the effort of deen in America with a jamath of around 20 people, they travelled almost all of the america, they used to give phone numbers to people who newly entered islam and keep doing the effort, so those people used to learn islam on phones from col. sahab

- as said in karguzari

gabriel
08-10-2008, 06:49 PM
This is no doubt an excellent thread that will hopefully keep the legacy of the elders alive.

There are many personalities that can be mentioned and few people will know about them.

Qari Dawood - he was companion of Moulana Iliyas (May Allah enlighten his grave with light) and Moulana Yusuf (May Allah enlighten his grave with light), he is over a 100 years old and still active in the effort. I have heard amazing feedback directly from him, an absolute gem.

Moulana Mustaqeem - A companion of Moulana Yusuf (May Allah enlighten his grave with light), I have sat also in his company and his talks are electrifying.

Moulana Iliyas - After the demise of Moulana Yusuf (May Allah enlighten his grave with light) he was given the task of finding the proofs for Hayatus Sahabah, a tremondous feat which he achieved. He teaches in Nizamuddin at the Banglawali masjid Madressa. People go to visit who they perceive as personalities of today in Banglawali Masjid, but they do not know of this man. Prior to leaving the Markaz, my companions want to meet moulana Laat or Moulana Ibrahim prior to leaving, I already took my leave with them and said I wanted to meet Moulana Iliyas. He was just stood there on with his working stick like he was a local, SubhanAllah; a great man walks amongst us like a peasant.

I must admit that I was blessed by Allah when I was at the Markaz for my stay there, many personalities dropped by and when you sit with them and ask them to give to advice just by the weight of the simple words they use you know there is something special.

Like the Amir of Bihar stated, 'This work is not from pen to pen (by distributing flyers, leaflets and text based lectures) but from soul to soul (The qurbani and mujahidah oozes) by sitting these peoples company.

not known
08-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Qari Dawood - he was companion of Moulana Iliyas (May Allah enlighten his grave with light) and Moulana Yusuf (May Allah enlighten his grave with light), he is over a 100 years old and still active in the effort. I have heard amazing feedback directly from him, an absolute gem.

mashallah though i went to his place but couldnt meet/see him

Moulana Mustaqeem - A companion of Moulana Yusuf (May Allah enlighten his grave with light), I have sat also in his company and his talks are electrifying.

lol yeah

Moulana Iliyas - After the demise of Moulana Yusuf (May Allah enlighten his grave with light) he was given the task of finding the proofs for Hayatus Sahabah, a tremondous feat which he achieved. He teaches in Nizamuddin at the Banglawali masjid Madressa. People go to visit who they perceive as personalities of today in Banglawali Masjid, but they do not know of this man. Prior to leaving the Markaz, my companions want to meet moulana Laat or Moulana Ibrahim prior to leaving, I already took my leave with them and said I wanted to meet Moulana Iliyas. He was just stood there on with his working stick like he was a local, SubhanAllah; a great man walks amongst us like a peasant.

yes these days he is also active in nisihah in markaz, mostly when there are no daily orators present in markaz

bint abdul hameed
09-10-2008, 01:17 AM
Wow!! Subhanallah! What an amazing man! I think I know him, but Im not sure. I think hes my really good friends grandfather, she always tells us stories about him, and it seems as if its him, but i'm not sure......May Allah ta'ala give us tawfiq to go in his footsteps, Subhanallah!!!!

gabriel
09-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Wow!! Subhanallah! What an amazing man! I think I know him, but Im not sure. I think hes my really good friends grandfather, she always tells us stories about him, and it seems as if its him, but i'm not sure......May Allah ta'ala give us tawfiq to go in his footsteps, Subhanallah!!!!

Not sure which person you are making a reference to?

gabriel
09-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Haji Abdul Wahab sahib is one of the 10 members of the Shura that was appointed by Hadrathji Enamul Hasan (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light), he is also the Amir of Pakistan for the effort.

He has seen the lifetime of 3 Hadrathji's (May Allah Enlighten their graves with light), and therefore a direct companion of hadrath Moulana Iliyas (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light).

His career in the effort started when he was a student in college and would love cricket and running (a quality of speed walking that he kept throughout his life) and would love to eat Paan (a leaf and a nut mixture enjoyed in South Asia). The guy at the Paan shop encouraged him to go to listen to the Thursday night talk at a markaz.

In his own words he stated that they would talk about heaven and hell in college but the reality did not dawn or sink in, when he went to a talk by hadrath Moulana Iliyas (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light) and he said, 'Jannath hei' (Paradise exists) the impact was overwhelming and from then on forth he had absolute certainty that it was a reality and this was always reflected.

One of the brothers I spent time with spent time with a doctor who diagnosed and certified him dead once on a bed. After a few minutes he popped back to life. I am the 3rd in the chain and the brother had no reason to make it up, neither the doctor to lie about this incident. Medical these incidents do happen and person is considered dead 'medically' but comes back to life after a few minutes at times after a few hours, it is strange that it happened to him; and Allah knows best.

He has travelled extensionly around the world and in a highly intellectual individual. During one of his talk to a number of a small group of us, two individuals were translating what he said at the same time in English and Arabic; if either one was to make a mistake he would slap them!

Once whilst making a talk in Madrassa Soliter (Makkah) there was 100s who attending and during tea break people went and bought biscuits from a vendor outside and had them with their tea. He read the ingredient in the package and stated that a particular substance in the packet is availalble in Animal and vegetable format and if it is in Animal then it could be Haram and therefore everybody is consuming Haram and all their ibadahaah would be void!

gabriel
09-10-2008, 02:07 PM
hadrathi Enamul hasan (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light) appointed the following 10 people as Shura:

1) Moulana Saad
2) Moulana Zubair
3) Haji abdul Mukith (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light)
4) Qurashi Saheb (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light)
5) Haji Abdul Wahab
6) Mihaji mehrab (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light)
7) Mufti Zainul Abadeen (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light)
8) ****** (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light) - (Moulana from Bangladesh)
9) ******* (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light) - (another elder from Pakistan)
10) Moulana Izhar (May Allah Enlighten his grave with light)

Can anyone fill the blank names?

ENIGMA
09-10-2008, 03:30 PM
People really down play Maulana Sa'ad and Maulana Zubair not knowing their status.

I have heard people say some very ignorant things towards these two elders, criticising Maulana Sa'ad on his age and Maulana Zubair on his lack of public speaking.

Wallah, people really do not know their status.

Mark my words, just like Hadhrat Maulana Ilyas :rahim: started the effort, and then Hadhrat Maulana Yusuf :rahim: took it to the next level and then Hadhrat Maulana Inam ul Hassan :rahim: took it to the next level, maulana Sa'ad will take the work a level further.

People belittle him due to his age, whereas he has such a deep insight in this effort. People close to him say he reminds them of both Hadhrat Maulana Ilyas :rahim: and Maulana Yusuf :rahim: at the same time.

not known
09-10-2008, 03:34 PM

Everyone knows Moulana Saad and Zubair

This is a diamond unknown thread :)

shatibi
09-10-2008, 06:09 PM

Everyone knows Moulana Saad and Zubair

This is a diamond unknown thread :)

Everyone knows about them.

But few really understand them, like Enigma was saying...

not known
09-10-2008, 06:15 PM

Everyone knows about them.

But few really understand them, like Enigma was saying...

yeah got it :D , i think i am overloaded today

bint abdul hameed
09-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Not sure which person you are making a reference to?

oh yeah! Im sorry, I was refering to Karnal Ameeruddin, and byt the way, may I
ask What karnal means???

not known
09-10-2008, 06:43 PM
oh yeah! Im sorry, I was refering to Karnal Ameeruddin, and byt the way, may I
ask What karnal means???

karnal = colonel = army officer in command of a regiment

it was just i didnt remeber the spelling when writing that :)

bint abdul hameed
09-10-2008, 06:58 PM

karnal = colonel = army officer in command of a regiment

it was just i didnt remeber the spelling when writing that :)

oh ok, Jazakumullah ahsanal jaza!!!

bint abdul hameed
13-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Yup, I was right, he is my friends Grandfather, and by the way, hes subsiding in CAnada at the moment.

not known
13-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Yup, I was right, he is my friends Grandfather, and by the way, hes subsiding in CAnada at the moment.

exactly

not known
14-12-2008, 04:29 AM

i heard a story of a young boy called either Abdul Azeez or Farooq, who is basically from pakistan, he worked in the path of Allah day and night, he came to tabligh markaz in Delhi, India. he became ill, people asked him to go away, but he didnt, since they were returning back after some days, his mom was waiting for him, since he has holidays and he would stay there, she happen to prepare eatables for her child, but her child never came back, his soul was taken aaway in Delhi markaz,

but next day an un expected guest came to her house, she saw a dream and her son came running to her and said, mom a great guest has come to her house where are the eatables u have prepared, and he took all the eatables to the guest room, and then he came back and said to her mom, that the guest wants to meet u, he took her mother to guest room, as he opened the door she couldnt see anything bcoz of the noor in the room, then she saw a man sitting there and he was Prophet Mohammed :saw:. He :saw: was smiling at that mother and Prophet :saw: said something to her.

and then Prophet :saw: stood up and walked away and his son was walking behind Prophet Mohammed :saw:

p.s: I visisted the grave of this man :rahma: which is present in the graveyard where many people like Umar Palanpuri :rahma:, Ubaid-ur-Rahman :rahma: are present

This story inspired me alot, i couldnt stop crying whenever i hear this

Intrepid
15-12-2008, 03:56 AM
Is this Karnal Sahab the one who brought Hafiz Patel into Tabligh Work?

Elias Saif
15-12-2008, 04:12 AM
MashAllah May Allah Taala reward him.Amen

not known
15-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Is this Karnal Sahab the one who brought Hafiz Patel into Tabligh Work?

wallahu alam

as far as i know, the first jamat to UK was of colonel sahab

shoeb.momin
19-12-2008, 06:29 PM
As-salam-o-alaikum

I have just enrolled with sunniforum & after going thru ''unknown diamonds of tabligh'', I've extremely enlightened.
The sacrifice of our esteemed akabir's has been elaborated very well.
After reading the karguzari of colonel saab, professer sanaullah, bhai fazle-karim, former president of india dr zakir hussain, maulana saed khan makki, bhai abdul wahab etc, I just couldn't hold my tears.

Couple of month's back professer sanaullah had been to our mosque in bandra/mumbai, his face & his speech is still green in my mind.

Pls furnish some info of our esteem elder's like maulana umer saab palanpuri, maulana ahmed laat saab, maulana ibrahim deola, professer nadir khan, architect ahmed kasu [he was instrumental in the construction of new nizam'n markaz bldg], maulana yunus punewale, bhai fazle-karim, maulana tariq jamil & others

not known
18-01-2009, 06:25 PM

Hazrath Moulana Zubair ul hasan (db)

:takbir: today Mufti Nawal ur rahman was telling about love of reading Quran

he said once i was in nizamuddin markaz, after magrib i saw zubair sahab read 2 para of quran to Hazrath inam ul hasan :rahma: then in tarawi he read 1.5 para then after tarawi i came out to drink some tea at around 12 am, i saw a moulana (i forgot his name) going with some women towards the ladies section. when he returned back i asked him, why are women going there now. on that moulana replied u dont know about this thing, i said no, i dont. then that maulana said moulana Zubair daily recites 10 para in the ladies section at this time

then Mufti nawal ur rahman said Hazrath Zubair also reads 1.5 para in tahajuth

it is a well known fact that the akabir and their families in markaz sleep in ramazan only after ishrak (around half an hour after last time of fajar)

:takbir: this is the story of a man who is still alive :mash:

DJzacs
18-01-2009, 07:44 PM
amazing stories.. any more stories of the pious in nizamuddin and all around the world.. love to hear these amazing stories!!!

My friend has been to sheikh zakariyas son's house and seenthe actual rpinted copy of fadhail e amaal he said it was really huge!! as it was all hand written the original book was very large!!!

not known
19-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Mufti Abdul Wahab

i am sorry that i forgot to tell about him, :mash: he is a great scholor blessed to guide the jahil tablighis, he is called by mewatis as Tariq jamil of india. he is from andhra pradesh. words are not enough to explain his humbleness.

:mash: though he is a great scholor, we could never see a single man around him, he always wears lungi and many junior muftis come to him for learning

and when ever jamat comes in masjid near his house, i heard he would come and sleep with jamat daily, he would just come and sleep in one corner

:alhamd: i got a chance to spend 5 minutes with him when i went to an ijtema in other district, i was sitting with our amir sab in room, but listening to the heart moving speech i went and sat near the stage and for the first time saw him, then i enquired about him and people told many great things about him
which to some extent i was able to put up here

what i liked most was he never allowed anyone to walk at the back of him :subh:

ENIGMA
19-01-2009, 02:55 PM
These people are the fruits of Maulana Ilyas :rahim: dua.

Maulana Ilyas :rahim: made dua thus: Ya Allah, many many Friends(walees) of yours will arise from this effort. But Allah, please keep them hidden so as people do not start following them.

Maulana Ilyas' :rahim: desire that even though a person is a friend of Allah, he should stay hidden, from the public, so they would be safeguarded from various innovations. This is not a genral dua for all but was a specific dua for the people involved in the effort of TJ. This was to safeguard them and the effort.

So please dont go reading into my post whats not there.

Yes, indeed Allah has elevated the status of some but that too has hikma. Im talking of people like Hafiz Patel sahib, Hajji Abdul Wahab Sahib etc.

Ahmed
19-01-2009, 03:29 PM

wallahu alam

as far as i know, the first jamat to UK was of colonel sahab

alhamdulillah i spent some time with colonel amiruddin saheb

and it came out he knew my grandfather ,my grandfather did his khidmah regarding accommodation for saathis back in the 60,s before i was born..my grandfather also had the first madressah in saville town..before any mosque:)

may allah fill my grandfathers grave with noor .im named after him:)

abulayl
19-01-2009, 03:35 PM
may allah fill my grandfathers grave with noor .im named after him:)
ameen, and may Allah give you tawfiq to do more khidmah than your grandfather for Islam.

Ahmed
19-01-2009, 03:41 PM
ameen, and may Allah give you tawfiq to do more khidmah than your grandfather for Islam.

ameen:cry:

not known
19-01-2009, 06:01 PM

this is about a mewati

there was a man called miyaji, dont remember his exact name, he used to be a big landlord, once moulana ilyas went to him to talk to him, he was working in the field
so moulana stood there for many hours, after coming he just ignored moulana and was going away, so moulana called him and he didnt reply, so moulana went and kept his hand on that man, he got so much angry and he kicked moulana in stomach
and moulana fell down there, after some time he got up and he begged that man to give him 5 minutes,he said how dare u talk to me, u know who i am i , moulana said i know u r the big man of this village but i want u to give me five minutes, i am sorry for touching u, he said ok,

after some years, there was a bayan in ulema, a man stood up to talk in ulema
moulana ilyas was sitting there, that man said " this fellow(moulana ilyas) says we should listen to amir other wise Allah will get angry ", he said i should do bayan so i have to stand up bcoz this fellow itseems is my amir, then he said, let me tell u a small story
a king liked singing of birds, once he was sitting in corridor of his palace, and he heard a melodious voice of a bird, he asked his servants to get that bird and they went in jungle to find it, they searched for the bird but in vain, but while coming they found one crow and they brought it to king, the king got angry and he scolded them and he said, what should i do with crow, should i sit and listen to its barking voice', u fools, and he sent them away

then he said, this moulan is saying he want to spread the word of Allah, he wants melodious ulema who can present the true deen of islam to the ummah and he is in search of them, and in this search he found a crow like me, on listening to that hundreds of ulema who were present in that meeting gave their names to go in jamath and spread the world of Allah, and that man who spoke was one the elders of markaz and a pious man
and that man is the same man who kicked moulana in stomach

not known
19-01-2009, 06:15 PM

once there was a jamath in our masjid, we called is as " jamat-e-khiblatein" : )

bcoz it has peoples from two places mecca and bait ul maqdas and also from madina, all pure arabs

:takbir: in that jamat there was a man who didnt have two legs from knees

imagine it once :subh:

even people like them are working for deen and we are : (

ENIGMA
19-01-2009, 06:36 PM
I once met a saathi, long tme ago, who was deaf and dumb. But he did the 6 points in sign language. we were all mesmerised, all either crying or close to crying.

It showed us the effort of deen can be done by all.

I have met so many amazing people who Allah has blessed me to spend time with them. Looking at them they are average people, who one would not even notice. But then you see them, at the dead of night, crying for the ummah, engaged in dua.

not known
19-01-2009, 06:40 PM
I once met a saathi, long tme ago, who was deaf and dumb. But he did the 6 points in sign language. we were all mesmerised, all either crying or close to crying.

It showed us the effort of deen can be done by all.

I have met so many amazing people who Allah has blessed me to spend time with them. Looking at them they are average people, who one would not even notice. But then you see them, at the dead of night, crying for the ummah, engaged in dua.

once moulana Tariq jamil said

the only plus point we have is there are many who cry in the night, bcoz of them Allah is accepting even people like us

shoeb.momin
20-01-2009, 02:49 PM
dear,

Miyaji Dawood [db] one of r nizammudin akabir had passed away, yesterday 19th morning.
I have first seen him taking karguzari in markaz after magrib in 2001. Its memory is still green in my mind.

Ina-lillahi-wa-in-ilai-raji-un

ENIGMA
20-01-2009, 02:54 PM
dear,

Miyaji Dawood [db] one of r nizammudin akabir had passed away, yesterday 19th morning.
I have first seen him taking karguzari in markaz after magrib in 2001. Its memory is still green in my mind.

:inna:

I remember him too doing the amal of karguzari. He used to conduct the amal brilliantly.

not known
20-01-2009, 04:35 PM
dear,

:takbir:

he is Qari Dawood :rahma: , a very old man

he cant come out of his room also, i think he has been since the time of moulana ilyas :rahma:

abdul haleem.g
03-02-2009, 03:12 AM
who is karnel amerudeen i want to know

not known
03-02-2009, 06:27 AM
who is karnel amerudeen i want to know

i have written somethings about him, in this thread, plz read it from beginning

HaajiMahjubi
03-02-2009, 06:53 AM
I remember when I went for my four months Colonel sahib sat beside me and asked where I was from and everything. One Mufti sahib I was with introduced me. Then when the bayaan started Colonel sahib sat just infront of me and I held my hands up for him to lean back on. Al hamdulillah I still remember sitting for an hour plus holding his mubarak back. May Allah increase our ability to do khidmah for our elders.

ziaadmjm
03-02-2009, 12:13 PM
dear,

When I went to Nizamuddin Last year (First time in my life) at this time of the year, Masha Allah I was able to meet some of the elders there and do musafaha with them. But couldnt meet Moulana Dawood :rahma: . They said he doesnt come out so often and is very Old.
Really sad couldnt get the chance of doing musafaha with moulana

Salams

Ibn_Adam
03-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Assalamu Alaikum.

I once got a chance to sit beside Kernel sahab and record his bayan. He said about his karguzari in which he said his mother was christian. She once saw Ka'bah in dream when she was 16 years old. Then she inquired about Islam and reverted. Later Kernel Sahab's father, who was studying in England, married her.
When he was in army, they had a rule that each soldier should spend time in jamat (I think 40 days yearly, I can't remember how much he said) and they should strictly follow Sunnah, ie must keep beard.
During the bayan, he emphasized very much on Sunnah and was repeatedly saying that we leave the sunnah saying "it's only a Sunnah" and he was very angry about it.
During the bayan, the "Saheb-e-khana" (host; bayan was in a house which had very big room) had to go inside, to other room, because his child was crying and the cries were coming to the room where people were sitting, listening the bayan. Kernel sahab got angry and asked with whose permission you got up from here? Do you come and go as you like? Allah Ta'ala says, "Iman wale woh hae, jo jab kisi Deeni majlis me bath te to ijazat ke baghair nahi jate". He was pointing to this ayat:

Only those are believers, who believe in Allah and His Messenger: when they are with him on a matter requiring collective action, they do not depart until they have asked for his leave; those who ask for thy leave are those who believe in Allah and His Messenger; so when they ask for thy leave, for some business of theirs, give leave to those of them whom thou wilt, and ask Allah for their forgiveness: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Surah Noor: 62]

At the end he said, I am very strict because my mother brought me up like that. She was very strict on religion. He also told that his mother used to say: Tell your friends, ie those who are doing Tabligh, that one who does this work of tabligh but does not pray Tahajjud is like a Janazah supported by four shoulders.

InshaAllah I will try to upload that bayan.

I heard one more Karguzari about one person who embraced Islam on the hand of Kernel sahab, he used to think where he should go for doing this work, as everyone seemed busy. Then he thought people in jails are free. So he used to visit the jails and invite the inmates to Islam. The authorities tried to stop him but the inmates told he is a good man and inviting them to good things, so they had allow. Slowly people stated accepting Islam, and when number of Muslims increased, they built a Masjid inside and he was appointed as Imam. He said more than 1000 people accepted Islam on his hand. He used to keep record until it was 1000, then he left. So it maybe more than a few thousands by now.

Wassalam

ENIGMA
03-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Assalamu Alaikum.

At the end he said, I am very strict because my mother brought me up like that. She was very strict on religion. He also told that his mother used to say: Tell your friends, ie those who are doing Tabligh, that one who does this work of tabligh but does not pray Tahajjud is like a Janazah supported by four shoulders.
Wassalam

Indeed.

snassirnia
04-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Assalam Alaikum wa rahmat Allah

Jazak Allah khair for sharing brother!

shoeb.momin
08-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Truly, Engineer sheeth sab is a wali.
Around 2 years ago, I happened to visit Navi-Mumbai markaz for juma salat. Engineer saab who had come in jamate was delivering bayaan.
Whatever brother Sabeel had mentioned above were ditto contents of his talk.
His karguzari about TJ work in Europe in the earler days was mashallah great.
Brother's who are aware about him should share his karguzari with us, which will definetly inspire us.

One brother had said that Engineer saab is among ''mus-ta-jaa-bud-duaa''

I request senior brother to ellaborate the meaning of ''mus-ta-jaa-bud-duaa''

NeednoName
08-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Assalaam'aaleykum

Has anyone heard about Miyan Musa of Mewat. I have heard that during the initial days of tableeghi work, he used to run after Maulana Iliyas sahab (r.a) with an intention of beating him. He was so anti-tableeghi. But later on in his life he became one of the favorite of Maulana Iliyas Saheb (r.a) and helped him like anything in this noble cause of tableeghi jama'at.

And about him Maulana Iliyas saheb (r.a) used to say that when Allah would ask me on the day of judgment: "What have you earned and brought to me?" I would say "I have brought Musa".

Ibn_Adam
08-02-2009, 08:31 PM
His karguzari about TJ work in Europe in the earler days was mashallah great.

Assalamu Alaikum

If you have any details, pls share with us too.

One brother had said that Engineer saab is among ''mus-ta-jaa-bud-duaa''

I request senior brother to ellaborate the meaning of ''mus-ta-jaa-bud-duaa''

Mustajaabud-Dua are those people whose Dua is readily accepted by Allah.

Edited

Wassalam

Taymullah
08-02-2009, 10:22 PM
:alhamd: I've never spent time in the Jama'at, but there is no doubt in my mind that the Tablighi luminaries mentioned in this thread are awliya of Allah!

not known
09-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Assalaam'aaleykum

Has anyone heard about Miyan Musa of Mewat. I have heard that during the initial days of tableeghi work, he used to run after Maulana Iliyas sahab (r.a) with an intention of beating him. He was so anti-tableeghi. But later on in his life he became one of the favorite of Maulana Iliyas Saheb (r.a) and helped him like anything in this noble cause of tableeghi jama'at.

And about him Maulana Iliyas saheb (r.a) used to say that when Allah would ask me on the day of judgment: "What have you earned and brought to me?" I would say "I have brought Musa".

i am 95% sure, he is the same man

there was a man called miyaji, dont remember his exact name, he used to be a big landlord, once moulana ilyas went to him to talk to him, he was working in the field
so moulana stood there for many hours, after coming he just ignored moulana and was going away, so moulana called him and he didnt reply, so moulana went and kept his hand on that man, he got so much angry and he kicked moulana in stomach
and moulana fell down there, after some time he got up and he begged that man to give him 5 minutes,he said how dare u talk to me, u know who i am i , moulana said i know u r the big man of this village but i want u to give me five minutes, i am sorry for touching u, he said ok,

moulana ilyas was sitting there, that man said " this fellow(moulana ilyas) says we should listen to amir other wise Allah will get angry ", he said i should do bayan so i have to stand up bcoz this fellow itseems is my amir, then he said, let me tell u a small story
a king liked singing of birds, once he was sitting in corridor of his palace, and he heard a melodious voice of a bird, he asked his servants to get that bird and they went in jungle to find it, they searched for the bird but in vain, but while coming they found one crow and they brought it to king, the king got angry and he scolded them and he said, what should i do with crow, should i sit and listen to its barking voice', u fools, and he sent them away

then he said, this moulan is saying he want to spread the word of Allah, he wants melodious ulema who can present the true deen of islam to the ummah and he is in search of them, and in this search he found a crow like me, on listening to that hundreds of ulema who were present in that meeting gave their names to go in jamath and spread the world of Allah, and that man who spoke was one the elders of markaz and a pious man

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=355099&postcount=112

abdul haleem.g
21-03-2009, 10:57 AM
assalamu allaikum (vrbu)

it is very happy to hear these news and one more news is this is the session of the ijtima in the areas of tamil nadu and in our dist it is on aprin 3 and 4, so pls make dua for the kabuliath of ijitmas

Yahya Bhai
21-03-2009, 09:17 PM
assalamu allaikum (vrbu)

it is very happy to hear these news and one more news is this is the session of the ijtima in the areas of tamil nadu and in our dist it is on aprin 3 and 4, so pls make dua for the kabuliath of ijitmas

Mashallah..

you are from Tamil Nadu....

I too from tamil nadu....abdul haleem

Ruslan
28-07-2009, 11:15 AM
MashaAllah always love listening to, and reading about colonels karguzaris.

I would be very grateful if someone could shed come light on Colonels military career and how he became involved with the effort? And also, which area of Canada is he situated in now?

Jazakallah.

dr76
28-07-2009, 03:31 PM

this is about a mewati

Assalam alaikum..

U have mixed up two personalities here..I knolw coz Alhamdulliah having spent time with a mewati jamaat was told of these two seperate incidents..the landlord whi hit hzt maulana Ilyas rah. was Miyaji dawood sb rah he passed away at the age of 103 few months back..and the second miyaji who gave bayan was miyaji mehraab sb rah...

wa assalam..

dr76
28-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Assalaam'aaleykum

Assalam alaikum...

Miyaji musa db resides in Muzaffarnagar UP and is alive alhamdulillah...

wa assalam..

dr76
28-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaat..

Hzt Miyaji Abdurrahmah sb db

His bayah list can make anyone envious.. aged above 86, hailing from Mewat, resides in markaz, has been with hzt Maulana Ilyas rah...has 17 khilafats with Ijaza from different shuyookh..has nisbat from silsila of Maulana Ahmed Partabgarhi rah..Hzt shaikhul hadees maulana zakariyya rah through his khalifa.. , Hzt maulana Hussain Ahmed madani..and rest I dont know. has not taken a room for himself and sleeps with the aam majma in markaz nizamuddin. has strange radiance on his face. I would luv to hear more about him if anyone knew.

wa assalam..

dr76
28-07-2009, 03:50 PM
are u sure about that

Assalam alaikum..

yes till last August when I was in Jamaat with a mixed group of mewatis and ppl from muzaffarnagar..I learnt about him.and many other shuyookh of jamaat..they told me he is alive..

wa assalam..

Yahya Bhai
28-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Assalam alaikum...

Miyaji musa db resides in Muzaffarnagar UP and is alive alhamdulillah...

wa assalam..

Allahu Akbar

dr76
28-07-2009, 04:34 PM
are u sure about that

Assalam alaikum...

My sincere apologies brother..the person I mentioned was Maulana Musa sb db..not Miyaji Musa..Maulana Musa sb..is also very aged and still in work of dawah.. he used to earlier reside in markaz nizamuddin..

wa assalam..

dr76
28-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Mashallah..

you are from Tamil Nadu....

I too from tamil nadu....abdul haleem

Assalam alaikum...

If ur from tamil nadu then do u know about a place called Parnambet..near Ambur where Mufti Saeed Ahmed sb db ( khalifa of Hzt maulana Abrar ul haq sb rah) resides..It was really a pleasure to meet him..

wa assalam..

flyingphtm
28-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Hadrath Colonial Ameeruddin saab is an amazing man Alhamdullilah he stayed with us many times May Allah give him longer life. This world would not be the same without this Lion of Allah.

qibla
28-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Assalaamoaalaykum-w-w
Since we are talking history 35 odd years ago the colonel came to my town and told a story:
"When the first tabligh jamaat people came my house to call me I told my child/a young kid to tell them he was not there. So the kid went and said "Colonel saab says colonel saab is not there":cheesygri
Talk about "the cat out of the bag".....
OR HIDAAYAT HIDDEN?

ahamed_sharif
04-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Assalamu alaykum.

Alhamdulillah I have met him. His karguzarees were amazing.

I will not forget his making duas after the bayan. The way he is to cry and call Allah!!!!!

Wallah I cannot forget that.

wassalaam

AmatullahxXx
04-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Allahuakbar! JAZAKUMULLAH SOO MUCH. I cant stop crying.its makes me feel soo useless with regards to deen.but one thing consoles me, that Alhamdulillah, i am doing a 2yr daieyah course, give 6 points many times and participate in ta'lims regularly.By the way, maulana talha khandelwi d.b i.a coming Zambia and his having da'wat at my house i.a.make dua for me.shukran.

not known
04-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Allahuakbar! JAZAKUMULLAH SOO MUCH. I cant stop crying.its makes me feel soo useless with regards to deen.but one thing consoles me, that Alhamdulillah, i am doing a 2yr daieyah course, give 6 points many times and participate in ta'lims regularly.By the way, maulana talha khandelwi d.b i.a coming Zambia and his having da'wat at my house i.a.make dua for me.shukran.

:mash:

hamza_imran
05-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

Masha Allah. I didnt knew about colonal saab, does any one one know if he is coming to India?

Wassalam

Yahya Bhai
09-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Assalam alaikum...

If ur from tamil nadu then do u know about a place called Parnambet..near Ambur where Mufti Saeed Ahmed sb db ( khalifa of Hzt maulana Abrar ul haq sb rah) resides..It was really a pleasure to meet him..

wa assalam..

Pernambet... Oh my God Pernambet!
How can I forget it?
I was in the madrassa Dawatul Quran which is situated on the Gudyatam Road in Pernambet for 2 months in the year 2004. Recently in July I went to see the Hazrat and the madrassa. It is really a town filled with deen! You can see people wearing topis a lot!
Mufti Saeed Ahmad sab? I don't know. I didnt get a chance to roam in Pernambet.

Even my hazrat himself is a great person.
I mean you can find a lot of people who are mureeds of Great people.
My Hazrat's name is Maulana Ilyas and he is a mureed of Mufti Ibrahim sab of South Africa. I dont know the surname of this Mufti sab.

abu_ubaida23
21-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Asallaamulaykum,

I think i saw a thread on the forum a few days ago about colonel saab passing away, but i don't see it anymore...what is his status?

jazakullah

wsallaam

abu_ubaida23
03-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Asallaamulaykum,

I think i saw a thread on the forum a few days ago about colonel saab passing away, but i don't see it anymore...what is his status?

jazakullah

wsallaam

whats the word?

Quraatulain
03-11-2009, 06:59 PM
whats the word?

When that was posted 2 wks ago my brother had rang an elder in Trinidad and was told karnel saheb was okay alhumdulillah .

Maybe someone else may have updated info regarding his health .

Al-Faruqi
03-11-2009, 10:23 PM

This respected elder is really inspiring, may Allah grant him the best in this and the next life. Ameen.

rizwanak
21-02-2010, 02:43 PM
As salamu alaikum

if any body have the bayans of colonel sahab please mail me

i am rizwan 4m hyderabad india

rizwanak
21-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Please listen tabligh is not a jamat or any other firqa it name is not a( tablighi jamat)

actually we do tabligh work to spread islam basically we are sunnis but we do tabligh work .

a_muslim
21-02-2010, 03:56 PM

I checked to see what I could find of the respected Colonal Saheb (hafizahullah) on Google and I came across this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0adFXIXcnk

Who is this Ahmed Amiruddin guy? Is he the grandson of Karnal Saheb like it says in one of the comments in the video?

True Life
21-02-2010, 04:07 PM

He's a deputy (khalifah) of Shaykh Nazim Haqqani:
http://www.youtube.com/user/adeys111

pluto
25-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Muslims in china :

A great scholar Moulana Jamal-ur-rahman from Hyderabad (brother of mufti Nawal-ur-rahman), went to china for the cause of Allah along with his friends, one of his friends explained how muslims are there in china. They welcomed them affectionately. Where ever Moulana went along with his friends people used to stand beside roads for viewing them. Translator said to Moulana that they were telling showing their small children “ See muslims will be like this ”. They usually don’t see people with Sunnah dress.

When Moulana stayed at hotel they used to bring some eatables and keep there and go away they could not talk since they don’t know language, but they use to simply grasp Moulana and his friends and cry.

Once Moulana went to a small village near by, when he was returning women used to touch Moulana body (since they are ignorant of Islamic laws) with hand and rub to the faces of their children, thinking it will be barkath for their children. And when Moulana was returning even women were running after the vehicle and showing their children to Moulana, they were sighing as though they were asking Moulana to pray for their children. Imagine friends how much respect they have for the people who work for the cause of Allah, though they don’t have good knowledge of Islam and everywhere there is communism.

Even in the country like china where communism is spread all over. Our elders have planted the flag of islam.

Sw.

SubhanAllah ! I had heard about this from Maulana Mufti Taqi Usmani D. B too...

shoeb.momin
26-11-2010, 08:03 PM
The tomb of Hazrat Saad Bin Waqas Radiallahuanho is located in Guangzhou (china) where currently Asiad games are going on.

Hazrat Saad Radiallahuanho was the grand uncle of Prohet Muhammed (peace be upon him) . He was send by Cailph Usman Radiallahuanho along with other sahaba to china ( I forgot their name).
He was one of the lion of arabia.

When we go in khurooj, we return after completing 40days or 4 month, but sahaba never left heir homes, with the intention of returning.

The climate of china is totally opposite to that of medina. The language/dialect is very difficult. How Sahaba Radiallahuanho must have interacted with local people and practically explained entire shariah within such short span.

It is bcoz of the qurbani of sahabas, that the work of dawate is going on but in Makhfi way.

There are some saathi from few city, who even come to attend Tong ijtema in bangladesh.

Previously ony zuhr/Asr a
nd maghrib salah used to in performed by jamate but now except Fajr salaah all the four times prayers are offered in congregation. I got chance to say Adhan in that masjid.

I am told that during Jumaah salah the entire masjid gets jampacked.

Truly it is because of the effort of Sahaba, good number of practising muslim could be seen, even after living under communist rule for centuries.

Maybe some brother who is visiting china frequently or stays in china, can give a better perspective.

khabbaab
09-12-2010, 03:45 AM
Hazrat Moulana Ibrahim Dewla Sahib goes in Jamaat to Indonesia in 1971. Moulana Umar Palanpuri RA says to him that there you will have to make a lot of effort and not expect anything as nobody knows anything about the Dawah. The first Jamaat going there. They tell the taxi driver at the airport to drop them off at any big Masjid. They wait for Fajr and after Fajr, with the Imams consent, they mention the 6 points. Today, that Masjid is the Markaz of the whole Indonesia.

I am surprised nobody is mentioning Haji Parya RA of South Africa & Shaykh Jihaani from here UK?

Abu_Uzair
21-12-2010, 09:51 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard him saying he counted upto above 5500 (perhaps only in america) people, who brought islam on his hands and then left counting for the matter of ikhlas.
Muslim world doesn’t know him because he is connected with such people who work for the cause of Allah.
Their main aim is that all the muslims come together and follow islam and work to spread islam.
They are silent, they never say bad about others because they really follow sayings of prophet mohammed (s.a.s) that never think bad about muslims.

Some call them wahabi.
Some call them bidathi.
Some call them deviated.

And this man went out mad, traveled more than 72 countries, spending whatever he has earned in his life .He goes in the path of Allah for about 8 months in a year and spends 4 months with his family.
He did baith on hands of Moulana yousuf kandhalvi (rah) and moved on foot through jungles of Africa,in the sands of Arab,in the cold of European countries to spread islam.
His age is now 95(may Allah give barkath in his life) and even now he goes for 8months in the path of Allah.This is the energy of eman which makes him stand to fight for islam at this age.
I have seen him and I could not control myself from crying when I look into his eyes.he comes every year to Hyderabad/India (he has spent most of his life in Hyderabad).He is just great.

There are thousands of such examples, but they remain silent because they do it for Allah.

Know Tabligh: Tabligh - its our duty (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36851)

amazing karguzary
how can i meet hazrat or contact him?

talibu arahman
21-12-2010, 05:37 PM
salaam wrwb,,may allah bless colonel sahab,,,im his grandson,and he is currently living with me in Trinidad.Alhamdulilah he is well and even at this age of 94 he still goes to the masjid for his five times salaah in jamaah,,he also wakes up daily at 3:00am for tahajjud.may allah ta'ala give us all that kind of imaan and strength...ameen

talibu arahman
21-12-2010, 05:40 PM
im currently with him in trinidad,he is well,just a bit weak with his age

Abu_Uzair
21-12-2010, 05:58 PM
salaam wrwb,,may allah bless colonel sahab,,,im his grandson,and he is currently living with me in Trinidad.Alhamdulilah he is well and even at this age of 94 he still goes to the masjid for his five times salaah in jamaah,,he also wakes up daily at 3:00am for tahajjud.may allah ta'ala give us all that kind of imaan and strength...ameen

mashallah,in carrebian where r u?
plz tell my spl salam and request of dua to him if possible

shoeb.momin
21-12-2010, 06:13 PM

May Allah give barakah in the age of all our buzurg.
Please share more karguzari about him. Our imaan gets refresh when we listen the sacrifices and efforts undertaken by our elders in the path of Allah Ta'ala.
Incase if he plans a trip to Hyderabad or Delhi, please let us know, so that we may get a chance to meet him.
Please covey my salaam and u know brother its an amanah.

talibu arahman
21-12-2010, 06:28 PM
mashallah,in carrebian where r u?
plz tell my spl salam and request of dua to him if possible

im in trinidad,the west indies,colonel sahab is my grandfather{nana},due to his age and health he dosent go in jamaat that much again,,inshallah im going to barbados with him this week,if any of u guys are from there...
ist really wonderful sitting with him and listening to his kalkuzaris,,but recently his memory has weakened alot,so he dosent recall much.
Even at his age of 94 he has somuch of josh and iman,,and never misses his sallah with jamaah.....

syamuj
21-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Mashaa Allah,May I know when would COLONEL sb will be coming to Hyderabad.

Abu_Uzair
21-12-2010, 06:32 PM
im in trinidad,the west indies,colonel sahab is my grandfather{nana},due to his age and health he dosent go in jamaat that much again,,inshallah im going to barbados with him this week,if any of u guys are from there...
Ist really wonderful sitting with him and listening to his kalkuzaris,,but recently his memory has weakened alot,so he dosent recall much.
Even at his age of 94 he has somuch of josh and iman,,and never misses his sallah with jamaah.....

plz tell me where will u go barbados?bcoz my 1 friend mufti mahmud who run islamic academy of barbados will meet him

syamuj
21-12-2010, 06:32 PM

talibu arahman
21-12-2010, 06:41 PM
plz tell me where will u go barbados?bcoz my 1 friend mufti mahmud who run islamic academy of barbados will meet him

i will go on friday inshallah,,i might meet maul. abbas,if you know him.

talibu arahman
21-12-2010, 06:44 PM

i do not know brother..due to his health it is very difficult for him to travel far,,when i was studying in pakistan he used to stay by me,then go to hyderabad,but i do not know when he will go again.

syamuj
21-12-2010, 06:50 PM
i do not know brother..due to his health it is very difficult for him to travel far,,when i was studying in pakistan he used to stay by me,then go to hyderabad,but i do not know when he will go again.

k bro I hope He gets well soon Inshaa Allah and its been a long time since He came here last tym.

cotton
21-12-2010, 06:57 PM
i will go on friday inshallah,,i might meet maul. abbas,if you know him.
aoa bro
please request him for dua for me also. a matter of mine requires much much dua. please
also dua for forgiveness of all of us

talibu arahman
21-12-2010, 07:00 PM
aoa bro
please request him for dua for me also. a matter of mine requires much much dua. please
also dua for forgiveness of all of us

inshallah

Superb520
23-12-2010, 02:07 PM
assalamualikum brother
kindly share with us colonel sahab's karguzaris and request him to do dua for me and my whole family. may allah the alimighty show us all right path.

Toronto_Muslim
07-01-2011, 09:02 PM
This story is of Kernal Saabs later mother. Long time ago .

This was many many years ago . Kernal Saabs mother ( before she converted to Islam ) seen a dream of a black cube structure with writing on it , and she kept having these dreams. Her friend guided her to see a Alim or Maulana to ask him.

The Maulana showed her a picture of the Kaaba an asked her if it is the Kaaba she sees ? Kernal Saabs Mother replied Yes, it is exactly that ! with arabic writing on it too ( and she never seen anything like it before in person or picture before , she was Scottish woman living in England ) . Anyway , this was a sign and miracle because she turned to Islam and married a Muslim man and she was a very very pious and strict follower of Islam who also believed in Tahajjud prayers as much as she could. And she had Kernal saab as a son who converted thousands to Islam .

ALHAMDULILLAH.

شعيب‎ محمد
25-07-2011, 07:33 AM

Please pray for Hyderabad Buzurgs speacially Moulana Jamaalur Rahmaan Sahab, Mufti Nawal-ur-Rahmaan Sahab,Hazrath Nayeem Ullah Khan Sahab, Hazrath Abid Khan Sahab
Some days back , wife of Nayeem Ullah Khan Sahab passed away(her janazah salah was led by Moulana Jamaalur rahmaan Sahab). Please pray for her Maghfirah. I have heard lots of stuffs between these two couples. The main thing was that they never ever fought with each other through out their lifetime. Both accepted their own views in any matters. In this way they had spent their life by obeying the Orders of Allah(s.w.t) and Muhamemd (s.w.s) and propagating deen.
May Allah(s.w.t) keep their shadow on us for long time
Aameen.

muda
07-10-2011, 03:42 PM

He was a student when he used to go in jamaths. His parents were angry with him, thinking that he was neglecting his studies. They decided to send him to france for his further studies. And he was sent to France. He could hardly find any mosque in France.
He then decided to meet muslims and he could hardly find any one since no one followed sunnath.
But a true Da’i (who calls towards islam ) will never step back even in the ocean of disbelievers. He finally found some muslims and was astonished to hear that they prayed Juma (Friday) prayer on Sundays. Since Sunday was a holiday and everyone can attend it.

He began to preach islam there and was able to bring back many muslims to islam and many non muslims also reverted. Many muslims and even arabs were found to leave islam there and were married to non-muslims. For example if a husband is a muslim his wife was Christian and they both lived in the same way.

Now alhamdulillah France is a place from where jamaths of 1 year also go to other countries for preaching islam.And there are more than thousand masjids now in a country which is called “father of fashion”.
Once a four month French jamath came to a mosque near by my house and one new muslim was there with them. He asked me whether I know Arabic, I said no. Then he asked me how do you understand Quran, I said I read in English. He said you can understand Quran better only in Arabic. As soon as i became muslim i first learned arabic. May Allah bless him and give me taufiq to learn Arabic. I have started some Arabic lessons.

Once professor went to france after a long time after returning to India. As soon as he landed in the airport it was prayer time, he went to mosque for prayer and was amazed to see a huge rush in the mosque. He asked a man there why is there so much rush is there any meeting ? . The man answered no daily our mosque will be filled like this for every prayer. And he started explaining we were ignorant of islam, but a man by name sanaullah came from India for his studies here and he was moved by seeing our lives. He started preaching islam here and today alhamdulillah almost all of us pray five times a day.

When professor heard this he started crying. The man asked him why are you crying. Another colleague of professor said that he himself is professor sanaullah. When the French man heard this he too started crying and grasped professor and starting shouting “our guide to islam is here, our guide to islam is here ” .

Asslam alikum....
One of the most inspiring karguzaris of Prof sab..... was lucky enough to see him in person and sit besides him in nizamudddin markaz... anyone seeing him would never say that he went to france ... such is his simplicity... may allah shower his barkath on him..

Zahed
08-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Asslam alikum....
One of the most inspiring karguzaris of Prof sab..... was lucky enough to see him in person and sit besides him in nizamudddin markaz... anyone seeing him would never say that he went to france ... such is his simplicity... may allah shower his barkath on him..

:alhamd:, he comes every year in Bangladesh during Tongi Ijtima and delivers lecture for us, the students. He always states his experience of Franch and explains different aspects of obeying the rules of Islam on the basis of these incidents. Very inspiring!

morningdew
08-10-2011, 08:32 AM
This story is of Kernal Saabs later mother. Long time ago .

This was many many years ago . Kernal Saabs mother ( before she converted to Islam ) seen a dream of a black cube structure with writing on it , and she kept having these dreams. Her friend guided her to see a Alim or Maulana to ask him.

The Maulana showed her a picture of the Kaaba an asked her if it is the Kaaba she sees ? Kernal Saabs Mother replied Yes, it is exactly that ! with arabic writing on it too ( and she never seen anything like it before in person or picture before , she was Scottish woman living in England ) . Anyway , this was a sign and miracle because she turned to Islam and married a Muslim man and she was a very very pious and strict follower of Islam who also believed in Tahajjud prayers as much as she could. And she had Kernal saab as a son who converted thousands to Islam .

ALHAMDULILLAH.

assalamalaikum,jazakallah bro.

شعيب‎ محمد
04-12-2011, 11:58 AM

*BUMP*...Please share some of the good stories with us..

Once my friend's dad along with Moulana Shah Jamaal-ur-rahmaan sahab (elder brother of Mufti Nawal-ur-Rahmaan Sahab (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?43951-Mufti-Nawal-ur-Rahman-detailed-bio) was in the way to china in jamaat. Every Beyruuni jamaat have to visit Nizamuddin. Moulana recited the whole quran to my friend's dad before they reached to Nizamuddin (from hyderabad). :mash:

Maripat
04-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Asslam alikum....
Ours will be the case of darkness under the lamp! But see here (http://maripat2aligarh.blogspot.com/2011/12/shaking-hands.html) anyway.
Wassalam

Amaan
13-12-2011, 05:22 AM
:mash:

I've read and read and read this thread from starting till end, it really inspired me a lot, I love the akaabirs of Tableegh, may Allah taa'la, grant me taufeeq to follow them and strive in path of Allah,

Ameen...

Antivirus
31-01-2012, 10:41 AM

Couldn't help to prevent myself from bumping this thread. Such inspiring stories about the sacrifices of our elders.

Does anyone has any update about Colonel Sahab?

:jazak:

Aftab Siddiqui-India
31-01-2012, 10:48 AM

Couldn't help to prevent myself from bumping this thread. Such inspiring stories about the sacrifices of our elders.

Does anyone has any update about Colonel Sahab?

Did u mean colonel hardstone,if yes,i m in touch with him via emails.

Antivirus
31-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Did u mean colonel hardstone,if yes,i m in touch with him via emails.

I was referring to Colonel Ameerudin Saheb :-)

But any news on Colonel Hardstone is most welcomed as well. We just hope he ends his strike towards SF soon :insh:

Mohammed Zeeshan
11-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Have you heard abt Moulana Ghazzali sahab bhatkally ?

Mashallah , He has donated his life for service @ nazammudin
I heard from many of our locality that he was one who started this work in Habsha ..Known as Fateh Habsha
I heard from one of d zimmedar that He is one of few , Who although working in markaz is unpopular
Most of d time he gives talk here @ local markaz...wenevr he comes
His origin is frm bhatkal, karnatak, india

AbdAllah313
11-06-2012, 11:45 AM

Some call them wahabi.
Some call them bidathi.
Some call them deviated.

Alhumdulillah there are lot of things which world don't know
There are lot of Diamond's but hidden because of Ikhlas

May Allah accept my life an whole ummah life for this work
Ammin Aamin ya Rab

AbdAllah313
11-06-2012, 11:50 AM

this made me cry :cry:

AbdAllah313
11-06-2012, 12:44 PM
People really down play Maulana Sa'ad and Maulana Zubair not knowing their status.

I have heard people say some very ignorant things towards these two elders, criticising Maulana Sa'ad on his age and Maulana Zubair on his lack of public speaking.

Wallah, people really do not know their status.

Mark my words, just like Hadhrat Maulana Ilyas :rahim: started the effort, and then Hadhrat Maulana Yusuf :rahim: took it to the next level and then Hadhrat Maulana Inam ul Hassan :rahim: took it to the next level, maulana Sa'ad will take the work a level further.

People belittle him due to his age, whereas he has such a deep insight in this effort. People close to him say he reminds them of both Hadhrat Maulana Ilyas :rahim: and Maulana Yusuf :rahim: at the same time.

Very true but very sad

AbdAllah313
11-06-2012, 12:48 PM

i heard a story of a young boy called either Abdul Azeez or Farooq, who is basically from pakistan, he worked in the path of Allah day and night, he came to tabligh markaz in Delhi, India. he became ill, people asked him to go away, but he didnt, since they were returning back after some days, his mom was waiting for him, since he has holidays and he would stay there, she happen to prepare eatables for her child, but her child never came back, his soul was taken aaway in Delhi markaz,

but next day an un expected guest came to her house, she saw a dream and her son came running to her and said, mom a great guest has come to her house where are the eatables u have prepared, and he took all the eatables to the guest room, and then he came back and said to her mom, that the guest wants to meet u, he took her mother to guest room, as he opened the door she couldnt see anything bcoz of the noor in the room, then she saw a man sitting there and he was Prophet Mohammed :saw:. He :saw: was smiling at that mother and Prophet :saw: said something to her.

and then Prophet :saw: stood up and walked away and his son was walking behind Prophet Mohammed :saw:

p.s: I visisted the grave of this man :rahma: which is present in the graveyard where many people like Umar Palanpuri :rahma:, Ubaid-ur-Rahman :rahma: are present

This story inspired me alot, i couldnt stop crying whenever i hear this

Can't control my tears :cry:

Julaybib
14-08-2012, 10:52 PM

a Diamond Indeed "Alhamdulillah".

faizanakram99
15-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Assalamua'laikum

Elders say that moulana Yousuf (rah) made some people amir and said that after them they will be shura.

I dodnt know much about Hazrath Abdul Wahab sahab.inshallah if i get to know about him i will post it.
i know little about our neighbour country its hikmah of our elders, they say to avoid discussion about our neighbour country.

jazakallah

wassalam

:alhamd: our ameer sb of kashmir (IOK) has also been made in the time of Maulana Yousuf Rh.A and Muhtaram Ameer Sb DB is still alive, he is masha allah a very big buzurg...!

Anyway how did u change ur name from 'abdulquddus' to 'not known' ???

shakibbhat
16-08-2012, 07:44 PM
He was not known all the time

Julaybib
16-08-2012, 10:43 PM

Shaykh Abu Ameena Bilal Philips, who is known for being a hardcore Salaafi, mentions in one of his lectures that when he first converted to Islam he spent several months in Jamaat in England with Karnal Amirudeen and describes him as an Inspirational
personality.

faizanakram99
17-08-2012, 05:14 AM
He was not known all the time

check the 1st post of brother not known in the same thread and see when others quoted his post his name appears as abdulquddus...!

Maripat
17-08-2012, 07:36 AM

Shaykh Abu Ameena Bilal Philips, who is known for being a hardcore Salaafi, mentions in one of his lectures that when he first converted to Islam he spent several months in Jamaat in England with Karnal Amirudeen and describes him as an Inspirational
personality.
Now this really makes me cry.
Now he makes statements like Bahishti Zewar should be burned.
:astagh:

Sulaiman84
17-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Now this really makes me cry.
Now he makes statements like Bahishti Zewar should be burned.
:astagh:

Statements like those are unsettling... May Allah keep us firm.

I used to go to school with his kids way back in the day. Although our manahij are at odds, I witnessed first hand that his akhlaq in terms of mu'asharah is exceptional.

Abu Eesaa
18-09-2012, 08:55 AM
السلام عليكم

Colonel Amiruddeen passed away (I believe yesterday) in Toronto (إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون)

Allah Almighty grant him the most lofty place in Jannah.. Aameen.

Abu_Uzair
18-09-2012, 08:56 AM
السلام عليكم

Colonel Amiruddeen passed away (I believe yesterday) in Toronto (إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون)

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?93631-UPDATE-Colonel-Amirrudin-has-passed-away

yunusbaghban
04-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Everyone must read this thread.

SoilderOfAllah
04-04-2013, 04:36 PM
اسالام وعاليكم
Karnal Amiruddin was a famous spiritual personality in canada, devouted his time in the effort of deen dawaah & tabiligh.. Calling people towards Allah taala snd his beloved Prophet..
Allah taala gave guidance to many who reverted through Karnal saab.. He went in kuruuj all ovrr the world makung strong effort on the brothers and within masturaat (sisters)..
Allah taala accept his noble efforts, reward him in abundance & elevate his rank in jannah (ameen)

yunusbaghban
05-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Have you heard abt Moulana Ghazzali sahab bhatkally ?

Mashallah , He has donated his life for service @ nazammudin
I heard from many of our locality that he was one who started this work in Habsha ..Known as Fateh Habsha
I heard from one of d zimmedar that He is one of few , Who although working in markaz is unpopular
Most of d time he gives talk here @ local markaz...wenevr he comes
His origin is frm bhatkal, karnatak, india

there is also one gem on SF who is from bhatkal. Any guesses ???

Jinn
05-04-2013, 10:07 AM

yunusbaghban
05-04-2013, 01:35 PM
there is also one gem on SF who is from bhatkal. Any guesses ???

No one knows ???

samy.3660
05-04-2013, 01:45 PM
No one knows ???

I guess no...
bro say it.

yunusbaghban
05-04-2013, 04:01 PM
I guess no...
bro say it.

I need permission! Should I post it hazrat ?

not known
09-05-2013, 08:34 PM

A very old man who cannot walk properly, you cannot understand his words unless you pay special attention(may Allah give barakath in his life). But when he speaks (only in mashwara) people throw their ears to him, it looks as though every living thing present there are listening to his words. There is no mashwara I have seen in which he did not cry for muslim ummah. Sometimes even if the name of Allah comes or Prophet Mohammed (s.a.s), Quran or ummah he just cries of. Really he loves all of us very much.

I have seen with my own eyes Akabir (elders) of Delhi markaz standing in line for musafa (shaking hands). when amir sahab came to markaz, I too was present that time. He never came in front of people and only do little nasihath. But it will be more powerful than a bayan of any great scholar. Really if you see him you will understand how a muslim should think about ummah.

Its just because of people like them who cry for ummah, this world is running or else Allah would have sent wrath on us for our deeds.

Just now came from Janaza Namaz of Amir e Mohtaram Hazrath Nayeem ullah khan sahab Rahmatuallah. Blessed with carrying the janazah to some extent in pool of people. Many people lost their slippers, tore their shirts, blood oozing, shoulders and hands hurt while carrying the janaza. My left shoulder is slightly hurt. But at end of the day.. Emaan Refreshed :mash:

syamuj
09-05-2013, 10:20 PM
He was an abdaal and true wali of Allah.
What else can I say about this sad loss.

syamuj
10-05-2013, 11:59 AM

A very old man who cannot walk properly, you cannot understand his words unless you pay special attention(may Allah give barakath in his life). But when he speaks (only in mashwara) people throw their years to him, it looks as though every living thing present there are listening to his words. There is no mashwara I have seen in which he did not cry for muslim ummah. Sometimes even if the name of Allah comes or Prophet Mohammed (s.a.s), Quran or ummah he just cries of. Really he loves all of us very much.

No other man is Amir of any country or state in the whole world except Hazrath Nayeemullah khan sahab and Hafiz patel sahab of UK, there are all shura (2 or 3 members) in other places. (as per my knowledge)

He was also among the elite Khulafa of Sheikh Zakariyya sb :rahim:.

Julaybib
03-08-2014, 07:37 PM
:bism:

:hawla:

One of the threads I like to visit and read when I need a spiritual boost.....Sadly Colonel Amirudin:rahim: Hazrat Abid Khan :rahim: and Maulana Naemullah Khan :rahim: have all passed away since this thread was first begun, May Allah grant them all alfirdaus.