PDA

View Full Version : Allah Sign On The Way: Human Embryo Clone With Animal Embryo : Speaking Beast

health_messages
25-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Assalamo Alaikum Wa RahmatAllah,

Allah one major Sign on the way: Human embryos clone with animal embryos

Reference in Quran about speaking beast before Qiamat.

http://www.tanzeem.org/resources/quranonline/English/Noble/surah27.html

Surah An-Naml 27:82. And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast to them, which will speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayât (Verses of the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad ).

Reference news the speaking beast in process:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/apr/02/medicalresearch.ethicsofscience?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2008/01/17/humananimal-embryos.html

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2007/09/05/hybrid-embryos.html

http://www.scienceray.com/Biology/Human-Biology/The-First-Creation-of-Human-Animal-Hybrid-Embryo.120687

http://www.geneticsandhealth.com/2008/01/21/human-animal-embryo-hybrid-testing-given-go-ahead-in-uk/

http://mhlp.mcgill.ca/texts/volume1/pdf/bordet-feldman-knoppers.pdf

http://news.bbc.couk/2/hi/health/6978384.stm

MAY BE that kind of beast ALREADY borned AND HIDE FROM PUBLICE LIKE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY LAUNCH AFTER 15 YEARS OLD....

Abdullah Ibn Adam
25-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Hmm...

Riyaaz
25-06-2008, 10:40 AM

Slmz

Astighfirullah! The sad state of 'humanity' today.....

I've read the links and about the Catholics objecting to it (I used to be Catholic by the way), no condemnation from our Muslim Ulema on this ?!

Wslmz,

Bro Riyaaz.

loveProphet
25-06-2008, 05:19 PM
:ws:

There's nothing wrong with using human embryos, rather it is a good thing Islamically as it can help humanity.
The christians are just talking nonsense as usual(they love to oppose science).

loveProphet
25-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Don't be too hasty. We'll have to let the Majma' al Fiqhi decide this. Let's hope they discuss the issue in the first place. They did discuss cloning when it first came on the scene, but I don't quite remember what ruling they issued.
Oh no, i remember reading a fatwa(s) from a(some) scholars saying its good!

Besides, Islamically an embryo is not human until it turns 3 months or something so all the catholic rubbish about humans is thrown out the window.

Seriously if you knew genetics, you'd know how beneficial the use of human embryos is in medicine.

But i wasn't talking about cloning anyways, i was talking about the use of human embryos for medical purposes in contradiction to the post before that mentione catholics.

loveProphet
25-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Firstly i can't argue with that.
Secondly i didn't say there's a consensus.
This is one opinion(and the only one i know of though):
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503545118

And remember the fiqhi point about the importance of life(saving lives in this case) that overides a lot of things.

The forced alteration of creation is a serious issue in fiqh

This should be more elucidated upon since DNA in people with diseases is changed through genetic counselling and that could be considering altering the creation.

loveProphet
25-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Which is why I said we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions in the first place and let the Majma' al Fiqhi decide.
When are they going to decide?

health_messages
25-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Yah wala dajjal combination of nations ka hay iskay mathay par kafir likha hay ya hi real dajjal combination of nations ka hay Hadis may hay kh woh akh ankh say kaana hay iskay mathay par kafir likha hay kaana ak zahri ankh hay or ak electronic camera ankh hay jis say puri dunia ko dakh sakta hay radio or satellite communications say lakin Hadis may Allah ki 2 ankhoon ka zikar hay kionkh Allah zahiri bhi dakhta hay or hamaray andar (Dil ki bath) ko bhi dakhta hay isi liay yh coded words haan kh akhri waqtoon may on loogoon ko pata chal jay jin kay liay yah message hay dajjal sirf zahri cheezoon ko dakh sakta hay satellite camroon say lakin hamaray andar nahi dakh sakta yani dil ko nahi par sakta.

yah sab Hadis coded haan anay walay akhree logoon kay lia or hosakta hay kh woh yahi zamana kay loog hoon jo decode karaan.

iski harakat per sab ko pata chal jata hay kh yah dajjal ka sathi hay (iskay mathay par kafir likha hona ) jasay kh musharaf hogia zardari hogia karzi hogia arbi shahi log hogay or bohat saray haan jo choop kar apna kam kartay haan dajjal kay lia lakin onki harkat dakh kar sab ko pata chal jata hay kh yah dajjal kay agent haan isku har jahil momin bhi dakh sakta hay ap nay agar kabhi para ho kh Essa Allah Salaam ki angeel may likha hay kh dajjal kay baray may woh 12 head beast hoga or onko akh head control karta hoga or agar ap urpeons kay jahanday ko dakho tu os par 12 star haan yani 12 mulkoon ka combination hay.
in Hadis may yah bhi nishani hay kh woh kondlay balloon wala hay lakin mota or red hay jasay yah goray loog red or motay hotay haan yani kafi taqat war hay or woh banisril say hoga yani whoi log control karnay walay hoongay bohook or aflas pada karaan gay anaaj ko rook kar or apna fitna ko phalain gay or jisko chahihn gay osko daan gay or may nay akh or bhi hadis pari thi kh dajjal jab niklay ga tu is ki wajja os ka ghosa hoga woh bohoot ghosay may niklay ga or ak oar hadis may maynay para tha kh ak kala habshi NauzbiAllah Khana Kabha ko kharab karnay ko ay ga Qiamat say pahlay or ak or hadis may Madina or Makka kay darmian zalzalay ka zikar hay Qiamat say phalay ho sakta hay yah obama hi woh khabis ho jo bori nazar rakhta hay or jab yah kareeb phonchan tu zalzala inko khatam karday ga jasay pahlay bhi ak dafa akh khabis badsha nay Khana Kaba ki taraf anay ki koshish ki thi lakin Allah nay asay parinday bhajay jin ki jiraseem wali kankarion say sab halak hogay os waqt on ki sawarian janwar hoti thi lakin abhi stainless steel ki sawarian haan jin ko zalzala hi khatam kar sakta hay.

Ak or Hadis may hay kh dajjal kay sath pani or aag hogi or phir kaha kh is kay sath pani haqeeqat may aag hogi or aag haqeeqat may pani hoga yani jo bhi is dajjal say effected hoga woh janat may jay ga yani woh shaheed hoga or jo is dajjal say faiday or marraat layga woh apni akharat duzaakh samjhay hamasha ki aag.

Believe me this is the dajjal era and end of this earth will soon....

This is a real dajjal which is peoples are waiting since last 1400 years in Hadith mentioned this dajjal is combination of multination and his attitude tell every momins he is a real dajjal even that momin cannot able to read these Hadith are coded Hadith for last peoples when this happen to them then they will decoded and I think this is the time to decode this hadith all Muslim umah always looking real man come out then they can say yah this is the dajjal but I can say they will late and cannot able to speak and see when they will realized of realty of Hadith.

In Hadith Rasool Allah SAW say: dajjal has one eye blind like grape I can say his one eye electronic satellite telecommunication eye and he can see whole world from this system but Allah has two eye means Allah can see physically whole world and control and also Allah can see inside you and hidden things and thinks which is dajjal cannot see.

Dajjal is red person and his hair are curly and he will be from yahood I can say that black man is coming and yahood controlled all food and red peoples are strongest.

One more Hadith the one black man come towards Khana Kaba for damage and also one more hadith earth quack between Medina and Maaka I can say when they try to approach Khana Kaba before earth quack let them down ( Same like Surh Al-Fil).

Dajjal has fire and water but fire is a water and his water is a real fire mean who fight with him or effected by dajjal he will go Jannah and who will accept dajjal and work for him and take his facilities he will go and consider Dozzakh mean Hell.

Check out this dajjal

China Pakistan Earthquake Caused By ............ (http://www.islamonline.net/discussione/thread.jspa?threadID=17248&tstart=0)

Watch this video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8066925138937638623)

Riyaaz
26-06-2008, 06:59 AM

There's nothing wrong with using human embryos, rather it is a good thing Islamically as it can help humanity.
The christians are just talking nonsense as usual(they love to oppose science).

Slmz, loveprophet

I did not state that I have a problem with the use of human embryos....(actually I still have!), but in response to the articles for the links provided the subject was about the 'mixing' of genes with animal genes, which is a totally different issue altogther. This means that humans are 'creating' something, humans may not create anything. I find the whole topic about mixing human DNA with that of beasts utterly disgusting to say the least....

Wslmz,

Bro Riyaaz.

health_messages
27-06-2008, 03:11 AM
Dear brothers and sisters all humanity was is and will on trail on this earth and this earth is transit place like I can give you a example who not knows about humanity why they born on earth:

Like one digital camera you bought with one external memory card you used this camera and your all record saved in this attached memory card and now you can pull out that memory card from your camera and insert new and fresh memory card and used again now this new memory card has new information and you cannot see all information recorded in previous memory card because your camera has new memory card and camera doesnt know any thing about previous memory card now you can retrieve both memory cards information of same time on your computer this little example means your Arwah (Spirit) was already born before you arrived on earth that Arwah has previous informations which is you dont know presently and that is saved but your Arwah put it into material body and this material making another memory which is also save so when final Judgment day it will open to you both memories then you recognize Oops you were live with wrong concepts then you will request to Allah please send me back again and I will obey your all orders.

One more example why Allah send his books to you because you dont know about your self same as when one manufacturer company make the device like computer or car or any other machine they always give you product manual for how to use this machine and if you dont read that manual properly may be you miss handle it that machine and possible loss your self or damage that machine same like the Quran is your body and your intelligent procedure manual that helps you out how you can survive on earth and will next coming life hop you understand inshAllah Allah help you all.

dining_philosopher
27-06-2008, 03:18 AM
Did you use a translation website or something to write that?

Does red people = white people? Is that what they call them in urdu?

abdulwahhab
27-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Did you use a translation website or something to write that?

Does red people = white people? Is that what they call them in urdu?

:salam:

No.

dining_philosopher
27-06-2008, 03:39 AM
Then whats a red person?

and red peoples are strongest.

abdulwahhab
27-06-2008, 04:44 AM

Red = Lal. As in Lal Masjid = Red Mosque.

Gora = white (person).

dining_philosopher
27-06-2008, 04:49 AM
Great. Then whats a red person?

abdulwahhab
27-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Great. Then whats a red person?

I would take what he is saying with more than a grain of salt. He declares takfir on a lot of people in his rant.

What he is saying that a white person with a reddish tint will be what the dajjal will look like. I don't know about this. Also, he is taking a figurative approach to the dajjal (he is saying that a combination of nations is what will form the 'dajjal').

dining_philosopher
27-06-2008, 04:59 AM
I see. He also said something about red people controlling the world?

abdulwahhab
27-06-2008, 05:50 AM

Make of this what you will.

I'll try to translate as best as I can; points in bold are explanations or my own comments:

This dajjal is a combination of nations. On its forehead, "kafir" is written (I'm guessing it will be some sort of mark). This is the real dajjal, a combination of nations. In the Hadith, it says that he will be one-eyed and an electronic camera is like one-eye with which the entire world can be seen, as well as with radio and satellite communications. But, there is a mention of Allah having two eyes because Allah can see what is apparent and what isn't apparent (what is within us; the matters of the heart). That is why these words (I'm assuming this is in reference to the ahadith) are cryptic and will be made clear to the people of the last days, as these words (again, referring to the ahadith) were meant for them to begin with. Dajjal only sees things that are apparent using satellite cameras/imagery, but cannot see what is inside us, meaning what is within our hearts.

All of this is encoded in the hadith for the people of the end of times and it may be that our present time is the end of times and so we are the people who should decode these ahadith.

Acting upon this, everyone will realize who is a partner/companion of dajjal (on his forehead, there will be the mark of the kafir), such as how (start takfiri tirade here) Musharraf has become, Zardari has become (Asif Ali Zardari, the husband of Benazir Bhutto), the Arab royalty has become, and a lot of others have become who do the work of dajjal in secrecy but upon looking at their actions, everyone will come to a realization that these are the agents of dajjal and every single jahil/uneducated believer can see this fact. If you have ever read Eesa 'alayis salam's Injil (Gospels), it says about the dajjal that he will be a 12-headed beast, its eye will control your minds, and if you look at the EU (European Union) flag, you will see 12 stars, representing the 12 countries that combine to form the dajjal (this is a new theory; always thought the theory among people who figuratively interpret these ahadith that they believed that America and Israel were the dajjal and the army of dajjal, heh).

In these ahadith, it is also indicated that he is like a 'kondlay' (??? don't know what this means) balloon but he is fat/obese and red, just like how white people are red (this is referring to the rosy cheeks that some white people have or the 'pinkish' hue that some white people get, like during the summer time) and fat/obese, meaning very strong in their strength. And he will be from the Bani Isra'il (the Israelites, so a Hebrew or Jew), which means that these people will be the ones who would be controlling everything, give birth to bankruptcy/corruption/poverty by stopping the movement of food, and spread their fitnah. And they will give to whomever they like. And I have read another hadith that says that when dajjal appears, it will be because of his anger; he will come out/appear in extreme anger and I have read another hadith in which it says that a black Habshi (Habshi was a term used to refer to Abyssinians; Hazrat Bilal (ra) was a Habshi) will appear to attack/pervert/trash the Ka'ba before qiyamah and in another hadith, it says that between Makkah and Madinah, there is mention of an earthquake. This may indicate that Obama (Barack Obama, Democratic US presidential candidate) is the devil (i.e. the Habshi) who has this evil vision, and when he approaches (I'm guessing to do the deed of attacking the Ka'ba), the earthquake would finish them (I'm guessing the US army) off, just how when another devilish king tried to approach the Ka'ba (i.e. to attack it), Allah sent birds who threw pebbles (that had germs and disease) which massacred the entire army; at that time, their rides were animals (i.e. the elephant; the incident of the birds attacking the army of the king is mentioned in Surah Fil) but now, they are rides of stainless steel that can only be finished/destroyed by earthquakes.

One more hadith says that dajjal will have water and fire, but in reality, fire will be water and water will be fire (i.e. so the dajjal will be a deceiver) and whoever would be affected by the dajjal (I'm guessing the brother meant NOT affected) would be granted jannah and would be a martyr/shaheed and whoever will ask the dajjal for help/aid/favors/benefits will make his akhirah in the hellfire; meaning, eternal fire.

health_messages
27-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Allah say’s in Quran you born twice and you dead twice. satan iblees can see you where you cannot able to see him.

Your Rooh or Arwah or sprite is an actual and real kamil (truly) Momin and your Arwah were already born before you born with material on earth for temporary basis with trails to filter. Its like you were lived before in Jannat and now all Arwah or Rooh in trails they are in sleeping cells in Jannat and they send to earth simultaneously for trails when that time comes they come back to that cells until judgment day will come than you will be convert into new forms not material form its like same form when you born first time in Jannat.

health_messages
27-06-2008, 07:29 PM
You burned and melt in fire before born you will burn again before born again (earth burned before life came on earth and burn again when Qiamat time appears your body belongs to earth you can not go any where even reached on other planets they also in same category at Qiamat time)

health_messages
27-06-2008, 07:49 PM
One human body parts is a true momin they are help each other they feel pain and help each others but animals body parts not help each others for example your one body part stuck in some where and feel pain your other body parts help that part immediately but other case in animals they try to heard that injured part and try to remove from body so all humanity they are real momins but if they loose faiths then they like animals.

dining_philosopher
27-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Sorry to say but your posts make no sense at all.

loveProphet
27-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Slmz, loveprophet

I did not state that I have a problem with the use of human embryos....(actually I still have!), but in response to the articles for the links provided the subject was about the 'mixing' of genes with animal genes, which is a totally different issue altogther. This means that humans are 'creating' something, humans may not create anything. I find the whole topic about mixing human DNA with that of beasts utterly disgusting to say the least....

Wslmz,

Bro Riyaaz.

You do know that in genetic counselling they mix human DNA with bacterial and virus DNA and it has a lot of benefits for humans in medicine.
There are oncoretroviruses, lentiviruses and adenoviruses.

umer.siddiqui
28-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Salams abdulwahhab,

I just wanted to point out an aqeedah error in your translation which you need to be careful about.

In your post above you wrote:

But, there is a mention of Allah having two eyes because Allah can see what is apparent and what isn't apparent (what is within us; the matters of the heart).

Stating that Allah has two eyes is in contrast to what a muslim believes and is the doctrine of those who believe Allah possesses a body and form.

Please see the contrast below:

Sh. al-Uthaimeen RH says in

عقيدة أهل السنة والجماعة

QUOTE(al-Uthaimeen)

ونؤمـن بأن لله تعالى عينين اثنتين حقيقيتين

We believe that Allah possesses two real eyes

The author is trying to establish an attribute of TWO REAL eyes for Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Ibn Hazm stated in Al-Fisal fil-Milal (2:166):

"Saying: 'He has two eyes' is null and void and part of the belief of the anthropomorphists... Allah[subhanahu wa ta'ala] said `ayn (literally: 'eye') and a`yunin (literally 'eyes')... so it is not permissible for anyone to describe Him as possessing 'two eyes' because no text has reached us to that effect."

Just to elaborate on Ibn Hazm's words:

The Qur'an states `ayni (literally: "My Eye") (see 20:39) in the singular and (literally: "Our Eyes") (see 52:48, 54:14) in the plural but never two eyes in the dual and nothing about 'two real eyes'.

{ فاصبر لحكم ربك فإنك بأعيننا }

“So wait patiently (O Muhammad) for the Decision of your Lord, for verily, you are under Our Eyes.” [Soorah at-Toor: 58]

{ وحملناه على ذات ألواح ودسر . تجري بأعيننا جزاء لمن كان كفر }

“And We carried him on a (ship) made of planks and nails, Floating under Our Eyes, a reward for him who had been rejected!” [Al-Qamar: 13-14]

{ وألقيت عليك محبة مني ولتصنع على عيني }

“And I endued you with love from Me, in order that you may be brought up under My Eye.” [TaaHaa: 39]

Some of the narrations from our Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam brought by some in their support for their belief:

"The Antichrist (al-dajjal) is A'war (one-eyed) whereas your Lord is not A'war (one-eyed)"

[Narrated from Ibn `Umar in al-Bukhari, Muslim, and the Sunan]

Ibn al Jawzi in Akhbar al-Sifat said (point 40):

“In the same category are the following verses: ‘…In order that you might be reared under My (watchful) eyes.’ And ‘build an ark under Our eyes.’ The expression ‘Under Our eyes’ is taken by (some) exegetes to mean ‘under our command’ (amr)’, and by others to mean ‘under Our oversight (mar’an minna).’ Abu Bakr b. al-Anbari pointed out that among the Arabs the plural (pronoun) is sometimes used even when the referent is singular; hence, one may say: ‘We travelled to Basra (when one really means ‘I travelled to Basra’).’ This use of the plural derives from the practice of kings who are in the habit of saying ‘our command’ or ‘our prohibition.’ The Qadi (Abu Ya’la) maintained that ‘eye’ is an attribute added to the divine essence (za’ida ala dh-dhat). Already before him Abu Bakr b. Khuzayma said, in connection with the above verses: ‘Our Lord has two eyes by which He sees.” Ibn Hamid said: ‘We must believe that God has two eyes.’ This view, however, is an innovation for which there is no justification in scripture. (Champions of this view) attribute two eyes to God only through a kind of inferential reason (Dalil al-Khitab) based on the Prophet’s (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) statement: ‘He is not one eyed.’ These words, however, were meant only to deny that imperfection of any sort can be ascribed to God….”

In points 217-219, ibn al Jawzi said:

In the Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim there is a tradition from Anas b. Malik in which it is reported that the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said while discussing (the signs of) the Antichrist (dajjal): “He will have one eye (a’war), but your Lord is not one-eyed.”

The Ulama maintain that the chief aim of this saying is to assert that God cannot be described in any way that might imply imperfection, for being one-eyed is obviously an indication of imperfection. The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) did not mean to ascribe to God bodily organs, for there is nothing praiseworthy in the attribution of such to God.

Ibn `Aqil said: “The ill informed sometimes assume that since (the Prophet) denied that God is one eyed He meant to establish by a kind of inferential reason (dalil al-khitab) that God has two eyes. This is a serious misunderstanding (of the saying), for by denying that God is one-eyed (the Prophet) merely intended to negate (the possibility of) imperfection in Him….

Coming on to the next narration I have seen some give as "proof", inshaAllah:

As ‘Ataa’ has narrated from Aboo Hurayrah (ra) from the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, ‘When the slave stands in Prayer, he stands between the Two Eyes of ar- Rahmaan…’”

(Narrated by Ibn al-Qayyim in As-Sawaa’iq Al-Mursalah (256))

This is probably the weakest of dalils.

First off if we take the hadith literally, would it mean that there is a big gap between Allah’s two eyes?

More importantly the sanad for that tradition has been declared weak by the scholars that the salafiyya refer to: Naasir ad-Deen Al-Albaanee said in As-Silsilah Al-Dha’eefah (1024), “Dha’eef Jiddan”. Also narrated by Al-‘Uqaylee in Al-Dhu’afaa’ (pg. 24), and Al-Bazzaar in his Musnad (553 – Kashf Al-Astaar). And Ibn al-‘Uthaymeen also declared it Dha’eef in his long Sharh to Al-‘Aqeedah Al-Waasitiyyah (1/313-314).

Next is the narration of Abu Hurayra that “The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam recited the verse "Lo! Allāh commands you that you restore deposits to their owners, and, if you judge between mankind, that you judge justly. Lo! excellent is this which Allāh admonishes you. Lo! Allāh is ever Hearer, Seer" (4:58) whereupon he sallallahu alayhi wa sallam placed his thumb on his ear and his index finger on his eye.”

Abu Iyad al-Salafi & Dawud Burbank state in their reference to this very Hadith:

19 Abu Daawood (3/1324) and it is saheeh

Indeed the hadith is narrated by Abu Dawud, and Ibn Hibban (1:498 #265) with a sound chain, also from his shaykh Ibn Khuzayma in al-Tawhid, al-Hakim (1:24), al-Lalika’i in Sharh I‘tiqad Ahl al-Sunna (3:410 #788) and al-Bayhaqi in al-Asma’ wal-Sifat.

Yet, where has the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam said that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala has TWO eyes?

As I said the Hadith is cited by Ibn Hibban.

What follows is his own commentary (see: 1:498 #265):

Ibn Hibban says:

"By placing his fingers on his ear and eye the Prophet [salallahu alayhi wa sallam] wanted to let people know that Allah Almighty does not hear by means of the ear that has an auditory meatus and curves, nor does He see with the eye that has eyelids, a pupil, and a white part. Highly exalted is our Lord above any likeness with His creatures in any way whatsoever! Rather, He hears and sees without organ (āla) in any way He wishes."

Imam Al-Bayhaqi said of the same hadīth in Al-Asma’ wal-Sifat (Hashidi ed. 1:462-463):

What is meant by the gesture narrated in this report is the verification that Allāh is described as possessing hearing and sight. He therefore pointed to the two places of hearing and sight in us to affirm that Allah possesses the Attributes of hearing and sight.

Here are the quotes of al-Izz Ibn Abd al-Salam again with some context:

فإن قيل: يلزم من الاختلاف في كونه سبحانه في جهة أن يكون حادثا؟ قلنا: لازم المذهب ليس بمذهب، لأن المجسمة جازمون بأنه في جهة وجازمون بأنه قديم أزلي ليس بمحدث فلا يجوز أن ينسب إلى مذهب من يصرح بخلافه وإن كان لازما من قوله. والعجب أن الأشعرية اختلفوا في كثير من الصفات كالقدم والبقاء والوجه واليدين والعينين. وفي الأحوال كالعالمية والقادرية وفي تعدد الكلام واتحاده ومع ذلك لم يكفر بعضهم بعضا، واختلفوا في تكفير نفاة الصفات مع اتفاقهم على كونه حيا قادرا سميعا بصيرا متكلما، فاتفقوا على كماله بذلك واختلفوا في تعليله بالصفات المذكورة.

The other passage is also here:

النوع الرابع عشر: اعتقاد جميع ما ذكرناه في حق العامة، وهو قائم مقام العلم في حق الخاصة، لما في تعرف ذلك من المشقة الظاهرة للعامة، فإن الله كلف الخاصة أن يعرفوه بالأزلية والأبدية والتفرد بالإلهية وأنه حي عالم قادر مريد سميع بصير متكلم صادق في أخباره، وكلف العامة أن يعتقدوا ذلك لعسر وقوفهم على أدلة معرفته فاجتزى منهم باعتقاد ذلك. وأما كونه عالما بعلم قادرا بقدرة فإنه مما يلتبس، وقد اختلف الناس فيه لالتباسه، وكذلك القول في قدم كلامه وفي أن ما وصف به نفسه من الوجه واليدين والعينين صفات معنوية قائمة بذاته أو هي متأولة بما يرجع إلى
الصفات فيعبر بالوجه عن الذات، وباليدين عن القدرة، وبالعينين عن العلم. وكذلك اختلف الناس أهي جهة أم لا جهة له مما يطول النزاع فيه ويعسر الوقوف على أدلته، وقد تردد أصحاب الأشعري رحمهم الله في القدم والبقاء أهما من صفات السلب أم من صفات الذات؟ وقد كثرت مقالات الأشعري حتى جمعها ابن فورك في مجلدين وكل ذلك مما لا يمكن تصويب للمجتهدين فيه بل الحق مع واحد منهم، والباقون مخطئون خطأ معفوا عنه لمشقة الخروج منه والانفكاك عنه، ولا سيما قول معتقد الجهة فإن اعتقاد موجود

Please also see the below links:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5051

http://www.************/forums/index.php?showtopic=2844&st=0

abdulwahhab
28-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Salams abdulwahhab,

I just wanted to point out an aqeedah error in your translation which you need to be careful about.

In your post above you wrote:

Stating that Allah has two eyes is in contrast to what a muslim believes and is the doctrine of those who believe Allah possesses a body and form.

Please see the contrast below:

Sh. al-Uthaimeen RH says in

عقيدة أهل السنة والجماعة

QUOTE(al-Uthaimeen)

ونؤمـن بأن لله تعالى عينين اثنتين حقيقيتين

We believe that Allah possesses two real eyes

The author is trying to establish an attribute of TWO REAL eyes for Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Ibn Hazm stated in Al-Fisal fil-Milal (2:166):

"Saying: 'He has two eyes' is null and void and part of the belief of the anthropomorphists... Allah[subhanahu wa ta'ala] said `ayn (literally: 'eye') and a`yunin (literally 'eyes')... so it is not permissible for anyone to describe Him as possessing 'two eyes' because no text has reached us to that effect."

Just to elaborate on Ibn Hazm's words:

The Qur'an states `ayni (literally: "My Eye") (see 20:39) in the singular and (literally: "Our Eyes") (see 52:48, 54:14) in the plural but never two eyes in the dual and nothing about 'two real eyes'.

{ فاصبر لحكم ربك فإنك بأعيننا }

“So wait patiently (O Muhammad) for the Decision of your Lord, for verily, you are under Our Eyes.” [Soorah at-Toor: 58]

{ وحملناه على ذات ألواح ودسر . تجري بأعيننا جزاء لمن كان كفر }

“And We carried him on a (ship) made of planks and nails, Floating under Our Eyes, a reward for him who had been rejected!” [Al-Qamar: 13-14]

{ وألقيت عليك محبة مني ولتصنع على عيني }

“And I endued you with love from Me, in order that you may be brought up under My Eye.” [TaaHaa: 39]

Some of the narrations from our Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam brought by some in their support for their belief:

"The Antichrist (al-dajjal) is A'war (one-eyed) whereas your Lord is not A'war (one-eyed)"

[Narrated from Ibn `Umar in al-Bukhari, Muslim, and the Sunan]

Ibn al Jawzi in Akhbar al-Sifat said (point 40):

“In the same category are the following verses: ‘…In order that you might be reared under My (watchful) eyes.’ And ‘build an ark under Our eyes.’ The expression ‘Under Our eyes’ is taken by (some) exegetes to mean ‘under our command’ (amr)’, and by others to mean ‘under Our oversight (mar’an minna).’ Abu Bakr b. al-Anbari pointed out that among the Arabs the plural (pronoun) is sometimes used even when the referent is singular; hence, one may say: ‘We travelled to Basra (when one really means ‘I travelled to Basra’).’ This use of the plural derives from the practice of kings who are in the habit of saying ‘our command’ or ‘our prohibition.’ The Qadi (Abu Ya’la) maintained that ‘eye’ is an attribute added to the divine essence (za’ida ala dh-dhat). Already before him Abu Bakr b. Khuzayma said, in connection with the above verses: ‘Our Lord has two eyes by which He sees.” Ibn Hamid said: ‘We must believe that God has two eyes.’ This view, however, is an innovation for which there is no justification in scripture. (Champions of this view) attribute two eyes to God only through a kind of inferential reason (Dalil al-Khitab) based on the Prophet’s (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) statement: ‘He is not one eyed.’ These words, however, were meant only to deny that imperfection of any sort can be ascribed to God….”

In points 217-219, ibn al Jawzi said:

In the Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim there is a tradition from Anas b. Malik in which it is reported that the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said while discussing (the signs of) the Antichrist (dajjal): “He will have one eye (a’war), but your Lord is not one-eyed.”

The Ulama maintain that the chief aim of this saying is to assert that God cannot be described in any way that might imply imperfection, for being one-eyed is obviously an indication of imperfection. The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) did not mean to ascribe to God bodily organs, for there is nothing praiseworthy in the attribution of such to God.

Ibn `Aqil said: “The ill informed sometimes assume that since (the Prophet) denied that God is one eyed He meant to establish by a kind of inferential reason (dalil al-khitab) that God has two eyes. This is a serious misunderstanding (of the saying), for by denying that God is one-eyed (the Prophet) merely intended to negate (the possibility of) imperfection in Him….

Coming on to the next narration I have seen some give as "proof", inshaAllah:

As ‘Ataa’ has narrated from Aboo Hurayrah (ra) from the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, ‘When the slave stands in Prayer, he stands between the Two Eyes of ar- Rahmaan…’”

(Narrated by Ibn al-Qayyim in As-Sawaa’iq Al-Mursalah (256))

This is probably the weakest of dalils.

First off if we take the hadith literally, would it mean that there is a big gap between Allah’s two eyes?

More importantly the sanad for that tradition has been declared weak by the scholars that the salafiyya refer to: Naasir ad-Deen Al-Albaanee said in As-Silsilah Al-Dha’eefah (1024), “Dha’eef Jiddan”. Also narrated by Al-‘Uqaylee in Al-Dhu’afaa’ (pg. 24), and Al-Bazzaar in his Musnad (553 – Kashf Al-Astaar). And Ibn al-‘Uthaymeen also declared it Dha’eef in his long Sharh to Al-‘Aqeedah Al-Waasitiyyah (1/313-314).

Next is the narration of Abu Hurayra that “The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam recited the verse "Lo! Allāh commands you that you restore deposits to their owners, and, if you judge between mankind, that you judge justly. Lo! excellent is this which Allāh admonishes you. Lo! Allāh is ever Hearer, Seer" (4:58) whereupon he sallallahu alayhi wa sallam placed his thumb on his ear and his index finger on his eye.”

Abu Iyad al-Salafi & Dawud Burbank state in their reference to this very Hadith:

19 Abu Daawood (3/1324) and it is saheeh

Indeed the hadith is narrated by Abu Dawud, and Ibn Hibban (1:498 #265) with a sound chain, also from his shaykh Ibn Khuzayma in al-Tawhid, al-Hakim (1:24), al-Lalika’i in Sharh I‘tiqad Ahl al-Sunna (3:410 #788) and al-Bayhaqi in al-Asma’ wal-Sifat.

Yet, where has the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam said that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala has TWO eyes?

As I said the Hadith is cited by Ibn Hibban.

What follows is his own commentary (see: 1:498 #265):

Ibn Hibban says:

"By placing his fingers on his ear and eye the Prophet [salallahu alayhi wa sallam] wanted to let people know that Allah Almighty does not hear by means of the ear that has an auditory meatus and curves, nor does He see with the eye that has eyelids, a pupil, and a white part. Highly exalted is our Lord above any likeness with His creatures in any way whatsoever! Rather, He hears and sees without organ (āla) in any way He wishes."

Imam Al-Bayhaqi said of the same hadīth in Al-Asma’ wal-Sifat (Hashidi ed. 1:462-463):

What is meant by the gesture narrated in this report is the verification that Allāh is described as possessing hearing and sight. He therefore pointed to the two places of hearing and sight in us to affirm that Allah possesses the Attributes of hearing and sight.

Here are the quotes of al-Izz Ibn Abd al-Salam again with some context:

فإن قيل: يلزم من الاختلاف في كونه سبحانه في جهة أن يكون حادثا؟ قلنا: لازم المذهب ليس بمذهب، لأن المجسمة جازمون بأنه في جهة وجازمون بأنه قديم أزلي ليس بمحدث فلا يجوز أن ينسب إلى مذهب من يصرح بخلافه وإن كان لازما من قوله. والعجب أن الأشعرية اختلفوا في كثير من الصفات كالقدم والبقاء والوجه واليدين والعينين. وفي الأحوال كالعالمية والقادرية وفي تعدد الكلام واتحاده ومع ذلك لم يكفر بعضهم بعضا، واختلفوا في تكفير نفاة الصفات مع اتفاقهم على كونه حيا قادرا سميعا بصيرا متكلما، فاتفقوا على كماله بذلك واختلفوا في تعليله بالصفات المذكورة.

The other passage is also here:

النوع الرابع عشر: اعتقاد جميع ما ذكرناه في حق العامة، وهو قائم مقام العلم في حق الخاصة، لما في تعرف ذلك من المشقة الظاهرة للعامة، فإن الله كلف الخاصة أن يعرفوه بالأزلية والأبدية والتفرد بالإلهية وأنه حي عالم قادر مريد سميع بصير متكلم صادق في أخباره، وكلف العامة أن يعتقدوا ذلك لعسر وقوفهم على أدلة معرفته فاجتزى منهم باعتقاد ذلك. وأما كونه عالما بعلم قادرا بقدرة فإنه مما يلتبس، وقد اختلف الناس فيه لالتباسه، وكذلك القول في قدم كلامه وفي أن ما وصف به نفسه من الوجه واليدين والعينين صفات معنوية قائمة بذاته أو هي متأولة بما يرجع إلى
الصفات فيعبر بالوجه عن الذات، وباليدين عن القدرة، وبالعينين عن العلم. وكذلك اختلف الناس أهي جهة أم لا جهة له مما يطول النزاع فيه ويعسر الوقوف على أدلته، وقد تردد أصحاب الأشعري رحمهم الله في القدم والبقاء أهما من صفات السلب أم من صفات الذات؟ وقد كثرت مقالات الأشعري حتى جمعها ابن فورك في مجلدين وكل ذلك مما لا يمكن تصويب للمجتهدين فيه بل الحق مع واحد منهم، والباقون مخطئون خطأ معفوا عنه لمشقة الخروج منه والانفكاك عنه، ولا سيما قول معتقد الجهة فإن اعتقاد موجود

Please also see the below links:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5051

http://www.************/forums/index.php?showtopic=2844&st=0

I do not believe in the literal definition that plagues the literalists amongst the Salafis. I only translated what the brother wrote. I don't agree with what he wrote (nearly all of it).

health_messages
03-07-2008, 04:51 AM
Soon Allah will pull out both richness and poorness from world before Qiamat.

health_messages
04-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Messenger of Allah say about last hour sign: That the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress...

'Pregnant man' gives birth to daughter
Thomas Beatie reportedly had a baby girl Sunday at an Oregon hospital

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25519830/?GT1=43001

health_messages
16-07-2008, 05:47 AM
Assalamo Alaikum Wa RahmatAllah,

Please spare some money from your income to safe your self, spare 5% of your income should you safe here and after new journey and this 5% please spend completely 100% to poor peoples and try to free those poor servant peoples from this dajjali economical system.

Urdu
Bhaioo or Bhanoon ap ak kam karan ap ko jo bhi amdani hoti hay os ka koch hisa garib logoon kay lia nikal kar rakan jasay example jo bhi ap ko amdani ho iska 5% cash nikal laan or isko 100% sirf gareeb logoon par kharch karan bashak ap apnay mulk may kharch karan ya jahaan bhi ap koi zaroorat mand dakho os ki is cash say madad karo or isko mustikal amal apni zindagi ka hisa bana layn inshAllah apki amdani may bohat izaffa hoga Allah apko sakhee bhi kardayn gay or ghani bhi bana dayn gay or Allah ap ki tamam mushkilat bhi door kardan gay inshAllah, yah sab dil, niat or amal (dil nay kaha niat ki or amal kardia) ka mamla hay jo koi bhi insan in teenoon ko Allah ki makhlooq kay lia waqf karta hay Allah bhi os par khas tawajoo kartay haan or akayla nahi chortay haan.

Ap ka bhai

health_messages_foru
21-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Yah wala dajjal combination of nations ka hay iskay mathay par kafir likha hay ya hi real dajjal combination of nations ka hay Hadis may hay kh woh akh ankh say kaana hay iskay mathay par kafir likha hay kaana ak zahri ankh hay or ak electronic camera ankh hay jis say puri dunia ko dakh sakta hay radio or satellite communications say lakin Hadis may Allah ki 2 ankhoon ka zikar hay kionkh Allah zahiri bhi dakhta hay or hamaray andar (Dil ki bath) ko bhi dakhta hay isi liay yh coded words haan kh akhri waqtoon may on loogoon ko pata chal jay jin kay liay yah message hay dajjal sirf zahri cheezoon ko dakh sakta hay satellite camroon say lakin hamaray andar nahi dakh sakta yani dil ko nahi par sakta.

yah sab Hadis coded haan anay walay akhree logoon kay lia or hosakta hay kh woh yahi zamana kay loog hoon jo decode karaan.

iski harakat per sab ko pata chal jata hay kh yah dajjal ka sathi hay (iskay mathay par kafir likha hona ) jasay kh musharaf hogia zardari hogia karzi hogia arbi shahi log hogay or bohat saray haan jo choop kar apna kam kartay haan dajjal kay lia lakin onki harkat dakh kar sab ko pata chal jata hay kh yah dajjal kay agent haan isku har jahil momin bhi dakh sakta hay ap nay agar kabhi para ho kh Essa Allah Salaam ki angeel may likha hay kh dajjal kay baray may woh 12 head beast hoga or onko akh head control karta hoga or agar ap urpeons kay jahanday ko dakho tu os par 12 star haan yani 12 mulkoon ka combination hay.
in Hadis may yah bhi nishani hay kh woh kondlay balloon wala hay lakin mota or red hay jasay yah goray loog red or motay hotay haan yani kafi taqat war hay or woh banisril say hoga yani whoi log control karnay walay hoongay bohook or aflas pada karaan gay anaaj ko rook kar or apna fitna ko phalain gay or jisko chahihn gay osko daan gay or may nay akh or bhi hadis pari thi kh dajjal jab niklay ga tu is ki wajja os ka ghosa hoga woh bohoot ghosay may niklay ga or ak oar hadis may maynay para tha kh ak kala habshi NauzbiAllah Khana Kabha ko kharab karnay ko ay ga Qiamat say pahlay or ak or hadis may Madina or Makka kay darmian zalzalay ka zikar hay Qiamat say phalay ho sakta hay yah obama hi woh khabis ho jo bori nazar rakhta hay or jab yah kareeb phonchan tu zalzala inko khatam karday ga jasay pahlay bhi ak dafa akh khabis badsha nay Khana Kaba ki taraf anay ki koshish ki thi lakin Allah nay asay parinday bhajay jin ki jiraseem wali kankarion say sab halak hogay os waqt on ki sawarian janwar hoti thi lakin abhi stainless steel ki sawarian haan jin ko zalzala hi khatam kar sakta hay.

Ak or Hadis may hay kh dajjal kay sath pani or aag hogi or phir kaha kh is kay sath pani haqeeqat may aag hogi or aag haqeeqat may pani hoga yani jo bhi is dajjal say effected hoga woh janat may jay ga yani woh shaheed hoga or jo is dajjal say faiday or marraat layga woh apni akharat duzaakh samjhay hamasha ki aag.

This is a real dajjal which is peoples are waiting since last 1400 years in Hadith mentioned this dajjal is combination of multination and his attitude tell every momins he is a real dajjal even that momin cannot able to read these Hadith are coded Hadith for last peoples when this happen to them then they will decoded and I think this is the time to decode this hadith all Muslim umah always looking real man come out then they can say yah this is the dajjal but I can say they will late and cannot able to speak and see when they will realized of realty of Hadith.

In Hadith Rasool Allah SAW say: dajjal has one eye blind like grape I can say his one eye electronic satellite telecommunication eye and he can see whole world from this system but Allah has two eye means Allah can see physically whole world and control and also Allah can see inside you and hidden things and thinks which is dajjal cannot see.

Dajjal is red person and his hair are curly and he will be from yahood I can say that black man is coming and yahood controlled all food and red peoples are strongest.

One more Hadith the one black man come towards Khana Kaba for damage and also one more hadith earth quack between Medina and Maaka I can say when they try to approach Khana Kaba before earth quack let them down ( Same like Surh Al-Fil).

Dajjal has fire and water but fire is a water and his water is a real fire mean who fight with him or effected by dajjal he will go Jannah and who will accept dajjal and work for him and take his facilities he will go and consider Dozzakh mean Hell.

Check out this dajjal

China Pakistan Earthquake Caused By ............ (http://www.islamonline.net/discussione/thread.jspa?threadID=17248&tstart=0)

PiG - PORK MEAT & ALCOHOL PRODUCE THE HARMONIC ENZYMES IN HUMAN BRAIN TO TRIGGER SATAN

The pig - pork meat and alcohol (like bear, vine, champaign, licker) these are the food of trigger the satan and satan sitting in humanity brain he has connections with neurones and electrons in the brain cells, this hidden creature satan strongly active in those bodies who eating pork and drink alcohol frequently, this hidden creature can easily control those minds for satanic purposes which is human can not diagnose it self and no one knows the pork meat produces the some harmonic enzymes in human body and who eat pork in one time that enzymes sitting in his body for three months even that person do not eat again pork meat until three month's so until three month's his brain control by that creature. Alcohol sitting in human blood for three days.

The pork eaters they too much like each others they play same like pig play each others, they don't like other peoples who don't eat pork and drink alcohol.

These two satan foods pork and alcohol trigger the satan activity, same like you like to eat delicious cake with cream topping.

This time whole world eating pork even who those countries peoples are not eating pork but unfortunately they are eating some other ways from daily products those have pork contains inside hidden and Pork meat and Alcohol mess around and destroying the societies in the world actually capturing and hunting the world humanity from this way like comic story say satan control the world but I would say now it is true satan capture the half world by these two foods..

One example here in this news http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/03/AR2008020302580_pf.html

shajar
21-01-2009, 01:15 PM

Check out this dajjal

Looks like time is there.

sepultura
21-01-2009, 01:20 PM
\health messages, what a funny guy.

has anyone heard of a hadith that states that the kaba will be destroyed by a black man? maybe thats obama

shajar
22-01-2009, 02:05 AM
\health messages, what a funny guy.

has anyone heard of a hadith that states that the kaba will be destroyed by a black man? maybe thats obama

Here are the Muslim Sahi-6 Hadiths.

sepultura
22-01-2009, 08:29 AM
can u translate plz

shajar
23-01-2009, 04:08 AM
can u translate plz

Sunan Abu-Dawud:- Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:

The Prophet Mohammad Salay Allah Walahi Wasalam said: Leave the Abyssinians alone as long as they leave you alone, for it is only the Abyssinian with short legs who will seek to take out the treasure of the Ka'bah.

shajar
23-01-2009, 06:15 AM
Sahi Bukhari

sepultura
23-01-2009, 07:56 AM
jazakhallah

shajar
23-01-2009, 11:05 AM
he is abyssinian (Kenyan).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k&feature=related
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJCM...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbaGCA1IhF0&feature=related

sepultura
23-01-2009, 09:13 PM
i quoted that hadith on another forum and they didnt believe me

shajar
26-01-2009, 03:21 AM
Zaid Hamid: Brass Tacks

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DdamWTW4yQE&feature=PlayList&p=543EC255F735399D&index=2

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ptqOFsEnr44&feature=PlayList&p=543EC255F735399D&index=3

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ty4EqDE427s&feature=PlayList&p=543EC255F735399D&index=1

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dykT7iGaZLw&feature=PlayList&p=543EC255F735399D&index=0

khas
19-02-2009, 05:44 AM

Check out this dajjal

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iwebvBeNZrQ/SZk6FXHD9JI/AAAAAAAAABk/yZDVREkuyOw/s1600-h/Shaikhupuri.jpg

sepultura
19-02-2009, 08:19 AM
are you health messages??

saar
17-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Soon they will be there all of working for them....

http://www.jasarat.com/unicode/detail.php?category=3&newsid=17070&date=2009-05-17

saar
18-05-2009, 04:29 AM
Obama want new

http://www.jasarat.com/unicode/detail.php?category=1&newsid=17150&date=2009-05-18

ILM seeker
18-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Sunan Abu-Dawud:- Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:

The Prophet Mohammad Salay Allah Walahi Wasalam said: Leave the Abyssinians alone as long as they leave you alone, for it is only the Abyssinian with short legs who will seek to take out the treasure of the Ka'bah.

when obama was elected i knew it was a bad thing.... anything portrayed as good by the media is deffinatly bad for the muslims...

thats if he is the abyssinian mentioned....

does anyone know what is meant by "Abyssinian with short legs" ???

saar
18-05-2009, 08:51 PM
when obama was elected i knew it was a bad thing.... anything portrayed as good by the media is deffinatly bad for the muslims...

thats if he is the abyssinian mentioned....

does anyone know what is meant by "Abyssinian with short legs" ???

Kenya old name was Abyssinia and according to Hadith the slim shin leg person.

saar
20-05-2009, 03:06 PM
http://www.jewsobamaisrael.com/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-hanft/barack-obama---the-first_b_105135.html

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NmM2NDQ3ZWQ1YWM0Y2QyZTUxMDdkY2M2OTJlNGE5MWE=

AffanR
13-09-2009, 06:09 AM
Kenya old name was Abyssinia and according to Hadith the slim shin leg person.

Can any brother confirm Kenya old name was Abyssinia?

:jazak:

khas
23-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Pakistan Earthquake Caused (http://www.islamonline.net/discussione/thread.jspa?threadID=17248&tstart=0)

Strong tremors felt in Punjab, NWFP

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=89741

Updated at: 0210 PST, Friday, October 23, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Strong jolts of earthquake have been felt in parts of Punjab and NWFP.

According to Geo News, strong jolts of earthquake have been felt in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Mansehra, Peshawar, Khyber Agency and other adjacent areas at 01:53 AM.

According to Met office Islamabad, intensity of earthquake has been registered 6.5 on the Richter scale.

No damage has yet been reported, however tremors spread panic in the public and a large number of people have come out of their houses.

http://www.graphicmaps.com/aatlas/infopage/tectonic.htm