PDA

View Full Version : Haqqanis and False Predictions of Mahdi

jinnzaman
27-08-2008, 05:14 AM
Assalamu alaikum

I've seen some of the members of Murabitun attack the Haqqanis quite frequently. One of their arguments is that the Shaykh Haqqani has made frequent false predictions regarding the appearance of the Mahdi.

I have two questions:

(1) Are there any documented sources for this that clearly show that false predictions were made?

(2) How do mureeds of Shaykh Haqqani respond to these false predictions?

masalama

bugmenot
27-08-2008, 12:01 PM
:salam:
I read from one ex-mureed that 'shaykh' nazim already used to announce him his arrival in "the next years" and this was in the 80s....

treo-guy
27-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I've seen some of the members of Murabitun attack the Haqqanis quite frequently. One of their arguments is that the Shaykh Haqqani has made frequent false predictions regarding the appearance of the Mahdi.

I have two questions:

(1) Are there any documented sources for this that clearly show that false predictions were made?

masalama

Not answering your question but I want to make a point that maulana Qasim Nanotwi :rah: has made, namely,

A wali's predictions can be off by a little bit and that is acceptable. However, a nabi's predictions are more spot on.

Thanks.

laughinglion
28-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Assalamu alaikum

I have two questions:

masalama

I really think 'attack' is the wrong choice of word. 'Expose,' would have been more correct....

Anyway (these are all titles authored by Shaykh Nazim);

“We must bring the sultanate of satan down and ask Allah to
send us an umbrella, to send us one of His miraculous servants.
We need such a miraculous person to bring down technology. It
is against humanity. It is killing every value of humanity. If not,
humanity cannot be saved. Muslims are now expecting that
miraculous person, Mahdi alehi salam, just like Christians are
expecting Jesus to come and the Jews are expecting the Messiah
to save them. ... We believe that this miraculous person will come
before the year 2000 and the new century will be a century of
belief, truth and peace.” 'Secret Desires' p.151.

“This world must change. The last limit for this change
to take place is the year 2000. If people want to continue in this
way after then, this world will finish. But we are full of hope that
a spiritual person will come. His name is Mahdi.” Ibid, p.48.

“Allah has a limit for everything. When that has been reached, it
will be finished. According to the knowledge which has come to
me, the limit will be reached before the year 2000.” 'Star From Heaven' p.15

“Time is over. Don’t think that this world will last more than this
century. …The 21st century of the Christian calendar is
approaching, but I don’t think that we will have a 21st century.
Time is finishing. Prepare yourself !” 'Secret Desires' p.83.

“People cannot imagine
the tragedy which will happen in the war to come. It will come in
450 The Esoteric Deviation in Islam
1996, or in 1997, or in 1998, or in 1999. I will not wait for the year
2000 to come.” Ibid. p.116.

“He [the Mahdi] will come soon. In a
few years. The year 2000 will not be completed. It is impossible for
the year 2000 to be completed. He will be with us before then.” Ibid.

“The time we are expecting is coming closer. Everyone must
believe....A huge storm will appear suddenly and
unexpectedly...No-one can escape, because it is in the middle of
the world. Like a volcano, too powerful for man to control or
prevent. ...So many things are approaching, because time is over.
A Heavenly Command was issued on the 15th of Shaban [1995]
which we will see coming into force next Ramadan. That is why
we need protection. No-one can bring a protection to anyone,
only Allah Almighty can protect...” Ibid, p.34-35.

From a 1978 speech;

“Allah Almighty will
send to each camp a head, a leader. In our books we call one of
them (one of such leaders) Mahdi, who will lead man to Allah
Part 8: The esotericisation of Tasawwuf 451
Almighty... Before this camping will be a great war... The greatest
war that history will witness will ensue... These signs that have
been given us indicate that the last day is coming, is nearly exactly
now. I don’t know if this will happen today or tomorrow, this
month or next month, this year or perhaps the second year. We
shall witness that great event within two years." 'Mercy Oceans,' p.18-19.

A speech from 1986;

“There must be a Great
War between East and West... This year it will not be because this
year is not Hadj ul-Akbar... And 1988 will be the year when Israel
is 40 years. We do not think that they will be more than 40 years
old. During the war Mahdi ‘alayhi salaam will come... In these next
2 years dangerous and big things are expected.” 'The Secret Behind the Secrets,' p.142.

Another dangerous, deviant position;

“We must bring the sultanate of satan down and ask Allah to
send us an umbrella, to send us one of His miraculous servants.
We need such a miraculous person to bring down technology. It
is against humanity. It is killing every value of humanity. If not,
humanity cannot be saved. Muslims are now expecting that
miraculous person, Mahdi alehi salam, just like Christians are
expecting Jesus to come and the Jews are expecting the Messiah
to save them. ... We believe that this miraculous person will come
before the year 2000 and the new century will be a century of
belief, truth and peace.”

These and numerous other positions taken by the Shaykh are dangerous in that they are calling the Muslims to accept kafir rule over the Muslims. Implicitly suggesting that Islam is not complete/sufficient for the Muslims to address our current situation and establish the hudud of Allah. We are not referring to the personality of the Shaykh but highlighting the danger, deviation in the ideas the he propounds.

with peace

abuhajira
28-08-2008, 05:24 AM

On the same note, while not getting too overawed at these predictions, I think expose is also a wrong choice of work.

Predictions have been made by many sufiyaa in the past. If I am not wrong, didnt Allama Sayuti r.a also made prediction about coming of Imam Mahdi.

As the brother mentions, the difficulty arises when one starts to force these predictions as a reality down people's throats. And that sort of trouble was seen with haqqanies that they started relinquishing from the world to make their seperate colonies ( as pointed out by one murabit brother before ).

However, that was only within Haqqanies.. just like the murabituns have their own private colonies, cutting themselves from the particular sectors of the world.

What is more inaapropriate then that is.. use of phrases like dangerous, deviated, and finally "that they are calling the Muslims to accept kafir rule over the Muslims"... Sidi LL... arent you throwing gasoline on a burning fire?

Furthermore, sidi have you yourself read the original texts of these references or was this a copy paste job from "The esoteric deviation from Islam" which is not by Sheikh Saheb rather Umer Saheb..

P.S my post should not be seen as a defence of Sheikh Nazim, nor as an offence towards Murabituns

:ws:

laughinglion
28-08-2008, 06:36 AM
:salam: Sidi;

On the same note, while not getting too overawed at these predictions, I think expose is also a wrong choice of work.

Predictions have been made by many sufiyaa in the past. If I am not wrong, didnt Allama Sayuti r.a also made prediction about coming of Imam Mahdi.

I stand by my choice of the word 'expose' being that in amongst all the sound work produced by the Naqshabandi-Haqqanis there are these (and other) deviant/errant opinions which the unsuspecting may take as normative Islam. There is no more dangerous falsehood than that which is mixed with truth.

To fix a date on the appearance of the Mahdi :anhu: is a deviant position whoever expounds it.

... And that sort of trouble was seen with haqqanies that they started relinquishing from the world to make their seperate colonies ( as pointed out by one murabit brother before ).

However, that was only within Haqqanies.. just like the murabituns have their own private colonies, cutting themselves from the particular sectors of the world.

Your suggesting that the Murabitun communities cut themselves off from the world in "their own private colonies" is proof that you have never visited a Murabitun community. I am yet to meet the community of Muslims who are better 'integrated' in environment than the Murabitun. As a matter of fact 'you' are not the person to be pointing the finger at communities in their own private colonies.....

What is more inaapropriate then that is.. use of phrases like dangerous, deviated, and finally "that they are calling the Muslims to accept kafir rule over the Muslims"... Sidi LL... arent you throwing gasoline on a burning fire?

Furthermore, sidi have you yourself read the original texts of these references or was this a copy paste job from "The esoteric deviation from Islam" which is not by Sheikh Saheb rather Umer Saheb..

As stated, I stand by my original statement.

I do like to check my information as much as possible when posting such things on the internet, to this end I have been able to see more than a couple of these quotes in their 'original form.

Really, I just posted what I posted to fulfill the request of sidi Jinnzaman and don't really feel to get drawn into a discussion with you on these matters. I'm sure you feel the same?

with peace

abuhajira
28-08-2008, 06:43 AM

and sidi, as I stated .. my post was not an offensive attack at murabitun. so chill out..

To fix a date on the appearance of the Mahdi is a deviant position whoever expounds it.

Can you work up a reference for this within the classical texts ...especially when ots a prediction by kashf (inherently indicating a possibility of it being wrong).

With regards to murabitun colonies.. i did add "from the particular sectors of the world".. referring to economic transactions, implicating restriction.. these all happen within one ameer.. yours being SAQ.. theirs being Haqqani...

yursil
28-08-2008, 11:02 AM
BismillahirRahmanirRahim
Salamu'alaykum,

I wonder what people of hate of Shaykh Maulana Nazim al-Hakkani say to Hadith where the Prophet (S) did exactly the same (fixing a date to the events of the end of the world), by tying them to individuals lifetimes?

Sahih Muslim:
Book 41, Number 7052:

Anas b. Malik reported that a person asked Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him): When would the Last Hour come? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) kept quiet for a while. then looked at a young boy in his presence belonging to the tribe of Azd Shanilwa and he said: If this boy lives he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come to you. Anas said that this young boy was of our age daring those days.

Sahih Muslim:
Book 41, Number 7053:

Anas reported: A young boy of Mughira b. Shu'ba happened to pass by (the Holy Prophet) and he was of my age Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be apon him) said: If he lives long he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come (to the old People of this generation)

Tabari and Ibn Mardawayh in their Tafsirs and al-Bayhaqi narrate from Anas through `Abd al-Rahman ibn Hashim ibn `Utba that during the Night of Isra' and Mi`raj the Prophet (S) saw an old woman concerning which Jibril told him: "As for the old woman whom you saw on the side of the road, this world shall not remain any longer than there is time left for this old woman to live."

So..

Points...

1) The fact of the matter is that its sunnah to make people feel that Imam Mahdi (AS) is imminent, that the Day of Judgment is imminent. To live with the feeling that these things are hundreds of years away is contradictory to the approach of the Prophet (S) and the Sahabi.

Muslim narrated from al-Nawwas ibn Sam`an, and also Ibn Majah and Ahmad: "One morning the Prophet (S) mentioned the Anti-Christ (Dajjal), and after he described him as an insignificant matter, he described him as such a significant matter that we felt he (Dajjal) was in the cluster of the date-palm trees."

2) Shaykh Maulana Nazim is not speaking in absolutes with certainty, and his words are prefaced with "We believe", "we are full of hope", and "These signs", "given us indication".

I believe even the literal understanding of these statements brings us to non-specific, non-absolute reading, especially when considering that these are transcriptions of verbal talks given in fluid transmission.

It might be that that talk is what brought even one person in that association to better practice Islam, and die with a clean heart. And here we are complaining, as usual. The real Kashf is the knowledge of the hearts of that group and what they need to hear.

3) If you want to criticize Shaykh Maulana Nazim for 'false predictions', prepare to criticize the Prophet (S) and the above (and other) hadith. But before you do that, one better check themselves, as Allah himself declares war on those who are enemy to the Awliya.

And that sort of trouble was seen with haqqanies that they started relinquishing from the world to make their seperate colonies

You mean, like Medinah?

Oh hoh. Where would we be in the Prophet's (S) time? Where will we be in Imam Mahdi's (AS) time?

Most Muslims today, I think, would be complaining of a lunatic declaring the end of the world is coming and taking people to live away from 'the world'? We think so highly of ourselves, don't we?

jinnzaman
28-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Yursil,

With all due respect bro, I don't know if your comparisons are accurate. Shaykh Haqqani seems to be stating specific dates and over and over again. That seems to preclude the notion that its merely a rhetorical device. Also, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) didn't organize gatherings in order to anticipate the appearance of the Mahdi.

The statements listed above don't seem to match your claim that there was no specification of dates. If you have corrections to the statements above, please do make them.

yursil
28-08-2008, 07:54 PM
BismillahirRahmanriRahim

Yursil,

With all due respect bro, I don't know if your comparisons are accurate.

They are.

Shaykh Haqqani seems to be stating specific dates and over and over again. That seems to preclude the notion that its merely a rhetorical device. Also, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) didn't organize gatherings in order to anticipate the appearance of the Mahdi.

Maulana Shaykh Nazim didn't organize any gathering either. If some group did that, they did so without Shaykh Maulana present and/or it was an event for some other purpose which was reported in this manner for an agenda.

The statements listed above don't seem to match your claim that there was no specification of dates. If you have corrections to the statements above, please do make them.

No, I have nothing to say to those who argue with what I said above. If anyone wants to argue against Sunnah and hadith, please proceed.

jinnzaman
28-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Assalamu alaikum

BismillahirRahmanriRahim

They are

I'm not seeing the similarity. The Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) didnt specify dates and his focus was on general signs. Shaykh Haqqani seems to be giving specific dates over and over again and his predictions seem to be coming out false. Again, if the quotes above are inaccurate, then please provide a more correct version.

Maulana Shaykh Nazim didn't organize any gathering either.

Umar Vadillo quoted newspaper articles about gatherings in Middle Eastern countries and Sri Lanka.

No, I have nothing to say to those who argue with what I said above. If anyone wants to argue against Sunnah and hadith, please proceed.

No one is arguing against the Sunnah and hadith, but a particular person making particular claims that have been shown to be false repeatedly.

masalama

yursil
28-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I'm not seeing the similarity. The Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) didnt specify dates and his focus was on general signs. Shaykh Haqqani seems to be giving specific dates over and over again and his predictions seem to be coming out false. Again, if the quotes above are inaccurate, then please provide a more correct version.

The Prophet (S) said the world would end when a certain boy got old. He also stated it would end when a woman died. That is pretty specific.

Umar Vadillo quoted newspaper articles about gatherings in Middle Eastern countries and Sri Lanka.

So? Muslims get together all the time. If some group of Maulana slightly connected to Maulana, and most likely following some other shaykh, is getting together for this purpose that is their problem. Where did Maulana tell people to get together for this specific purpose?

On the other hand, if you ask me, getting together to do some zikr on a night (new years) when people are getting drunk is probably a good thing. Most likely, that is exactly what happened, and yes every believer should believe that tomorrow is the Day of Judgment.

No one is arguing against the Sunnah and hadith, but a particular person making particular claims that have been shown to be false repeatedly.

masalama

So say people about the Prophet (S).

Abdul Sattar
28-08-2008, 08:47 PM
So say people about the Prophet (S).

wa salaam,

I'm sorry, Mr. Haqqani is not = to the Prophet (saw) nor can an analogy like that be made.

The Prophet's predictions came true.
Mr. Haqqani's have not.

ws
AS

yursil
28-08-2008, 08:49 PM
BismillahirRahmanirRahim

wa salaam,

I'm sorry, Mr. Haqqani is not = to the Prophet (saw) nor can an analogy like that be made.

The Prophet's predictions came true.
Mr. Haqqani's have not.

ws
AS

Sure it can. Shaykh Maulana as a scholar and a shaykh, and hence is an inheritor of the Prophet (S).

As far as predictions coming true... What about these?

Sahih Muslim:
Book 41, Number 7052:

Anas b. Malik reported that a person asked Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him): When would the Last Hour come? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) kept quiet for a while. then looked at a young boy in his presence belonging to the tribe of Azd Shanilwa and he said: If this boy lives he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come to you. Anas said that this young boy was of our age daring those days.

Sahih Muslim:
Book 41, Number 7053:

Anas reported: A young boy of Mughira b. Shu'ba happened to pass by (the Holy Prophet) and he was of my age Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be apon him) said: If he lives long he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come (to the old People of this generation)

Tabari and Ibn Mardawayh in their Tafsirs and al-Bayhaqi narrate from Anas through `Abd al-Rahman ibn Hashim ibn `Utba that during the Night of Isra' and Mi`raj the Prophet (S) saw an old woman concerning which Jibril told him: "As for the old woman whom you saw on the side of the road, this world shall not remain any longer than there is time left for this old woman to live."

Saad
28-08-2008, 08:53 PM
BismillahirRahmanirRahim

As far as predictions coming true... What about these?

"

Are you implying that the prophecies of the Holy Prophet [s.a.w] didn't come true? How can you compare your shaykh with the Holy Prophet? Every single prophecy of the Prophet will come true. There must be different explaination of the ahadith that you have posted, so don't make any comparison.

Abdul Sattar
28-08-2008, 08:55 PM
ws,

Br. Yursil, because a person holds someone to be a scholar, or because someone has gained knowledge, does not place them under the type of imperfection that the Prophet (saw) holds.

It is ok for a scholar to be wrong on something and for the people to accept it, and move on.

It is sinful to claim the Prophet (saw) was mistaken in any prophecy and if done deliberately, kufr.

These are two seperate things.

ws
AS

yursil
28-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Are you implying that the prophecies of the Holy Prophet [s.a.w] didn't come true? How can you compare your shaykh with the Holy Prophet? Every single prophecy of the Prophet will come true. There must be different explaination of the ahadith that you have posted, so don't make any comparison.

Let me know your meaning. I already gave you my meaning.

Until then, Shaykh Maulana is doing just what the Prophet (S) did in those hadith. Bringing people to fear Allah and faith by following the Sunnah.

yursil
28-08-2008, 08:56 PM
ws,

Br. Yursil, because a person holds someone to be a scholar, or because someone has gained knowledge, does not place them under the type of imperfection that the Prophet (saw) holds.

It is ok for a scholar to be wrong on something and for the people to accept it, and move on.

It is sinful to claim the Prophet (saw) was mistaken in any prophecy and if done deliberately, kufr.

These are two seperate things.

ws
AS

Mr Sattar,

I dont understand. So what you are saying is you dont accept this hadith in Sahih Muslim?

Saad
28-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Let me know your meaning. I already gave you my meaning.

Until then, Shaykh Maulana is doing just what the Prophet (S) did in those hadith. Bringing people to fear Allah and faith by following the Sunnah.

Just anwer the simple question. Are you implying that the prophecies of the Holy Prophet [s.a.w] didn't come true at the time they were suppose to? If not, then those ahadith are of no use to you, nor can tehy be used to denfend you shaykh.

yursil
28-08-2008, 09:00 PM

Just anwer the simple question. Are you implying that the prophecies of the Holy Prophet [s.a.w] didn't come true at the time they were suppose to? If not, then those ahadith are of no use to you, nor can tehy be used to denfend you shaykh.

BismillahirRahmanirRahim
Salamu'alaykum,

They came true in another way. The same way Maulana speaks.

-Yursil

yursil
28-08-2008, 09:02 PM
BismilahirRahmanirRahim

Now, why dont you tell me now the simple answer do you not accept this hadith in Sahih Muslim? Its repeated four times. It was collected after this boy had died.

Do you not accept the hadith reported by Bayhaqi and Imam Tabari about the old woman? It too was collected and reported after this woman had died.

-Yursil

Abdul Sattar
28-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Mr Sattar,

I dont understand. So what you are saying is you dont accept this hadith in Sahih Muslim?

Why do you that akhi? Really. It's really distasteful.

We accept the Prophet's statements as being metaphorical, or having a meaning we did not understand. Among these can be to show how quick the Day will come, or to demonstrate that for the people in that gathering, their Last Day will have begun in their graves by the time the boy reaches infirmity. Regardless, we accept it with whatever the Prophet (saw) meant.

We reject Mr. Haqqani's statements, because he stated a specific date, and was wrong, many times.

Why is it so hard to accept a normal human being as being a normal human being - and therefore possible for him to just be wrong?

Anyways, Ramadan is starting soon so its better we don't get all riled up on the forums. That will be my last word on this inshAllah. I hope you and your family have a blessed Ramadan inshAllah.

your brother,
AS

yursil
28-08-2008, 09:17 PM
BismillahirRahmanirRahim

Why do you that akhi? Really. It's really distasteful.

Do what?

We accept the Prophet's statements as being metaphorical, or having a meaning we did not understand. Among these can be to show how quick the Day will come, or to demonstrate that for the people in that gathering, their Last Day will have begun in their graves by the time the boy reaches infirmity. Regardless, we accept it with whatever the Prophet (saw) meant.

Certainly, regardless you accept it.

We reject Mr. Haqqani's statements, because he stated a specific date, and was wrong, many times.

But the Prophet (S) also gave a date it was just attached to the old age of a boy or death of a woman rather than a calendar year. The point is the statement was made is the Hour would come.

So if the Prophet (S) meant it in this figurative way, why cannot you accept that Maulana said it in a figurative way as well?

Certainly, yes, some people may have taken it literally, but people may have taken that statement by the Prophet (S) literally until it became 'impossible' to take literally. The same thing is just as possible for Shaykh Maulana to do. As we know, ulema are the inheritors of the Prophet (S) and act in the same manner.

Especially when the lesson they give or interpretation does not involve any supernatural knowledge of the unseen as the nice interpretation you gave us of the Prophet's (S) hadith.

Why is it so hard to accept a normal human being as being a normal human being - and therefore possible for him to just be wrong?

It's possible, but it seems the proper interpretation is chosen for the Prophet (S) always, but because some people don't like Shaykh Maulana, the improper interpretation (which implies that he has, astaghfirullah lost his mind or spoken out from nonsense) is chosen for him.

The interpretation of enemies seems arbitrary based on 'how many times' Shaykh Maulana has given such words (yet we aren't counting how many times the Prophet (S) said similar things) or the fact that he attached it to a year rather than a person (oh to spare the poor person who is watched like a hawk).

So if you want to understand the Hakkani mureeds view, simply understand that we take it in the same way.

Anyways, Ramadan is starting soon so its better we don't get all riled up on the forums. That will be my last word on this inshAllah. I hope you and your family have a blessed Ramadan inshAllah.

Ameen.

jinnzaman
28-08-2008, 09:45 PM
In terms of the narrations posted by Yursil, I've seen 'Ulema explain how the day of judgment was coming for the lady in question (since she was going to die) and also to remind the Sahabah (radhi allahu anhum) of its imminency.

Moreover, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) specifically stated in the hadeeth of Jibrail (alayhi salam) that he didn't know anymore about the day of judgment than the person who questioned him (i.e. Jibril). So those narrations regarding the day of judgment must be placed within that context. So the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) wasn't making a prediction per se.

Unfortunately, repeated predictions of the Mahdi that have failed to come true are another case entirely. In terms of the claim that the Shaykh is merely following the Sunnah, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) didn't say "The Mahdi will appear this year" or "next year" but was giving rhetorical examples.

yursil
28-08-2008, 09:53 PM
In terms of the narrations posted by Yursil, I've seen 'Ulema explain how the day of judgment was coming for the lady in question (since she was going to die) and also to remind the Sahabah (radhi allahu anhum) of its imminency.

And for the boy in the Sahih hadith? Right, to remind them of immanency.

Moreover, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) specifically stated in the hadeeth of Jibrail (alayhi salam) that he didn't know anymore about the day of judgment than the person who questioned him (i.e. Jibril). So those narrations regarding the day of judgment must be placed within that context. So the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) wasn't making a prediction per se.

And what does Hazrat Jibril (AS) know of the day of judgment? Probably more than either of us as to its signs and indications and time.

Unfortunately, repeated predictions of the Mahdi that have failed to come true are another case entirely.

Not really. That is only because you take it so. They can be understood in a broad context of creating an environment of immanency just as well.

In terms of the claim that the Shaykh is merely following the Sunnah, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) didn't say "The Mahdi will appear this year" or "next year" but was giving rhetorical examples.

Shaykh Maulana is following the sunnah. The Prophet (S) used the miswak, but you dont have to use the same strokes on the teeth to consider it sunnah.

The sunnah is the filling of imminence of the Day of Judgment in hearts of believers.

jinnzaman
28-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Again, the analogy is, at best, a weak inference.

Firstly, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) was referring to the closeness of the Day of Judgment and his statements were taken to be rhetorically. After all, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) stated in the hadeeth of Jibrail (alayhi salam) that he didn't know anymore about the day of judgment than Jibril (alayhi salam) and there are verses in the Qur'an which state that only Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will know when it truly occurs.

Secondly, there is a difference between claiming "imminency" and "certainty." This is why I asked if the quotes in question were true or false:

"Mahdi alehi salam, just like Christians are expecting Jesus to come and the Jews are expecting the Messiah to save them. ... We believe that this miraculous person will come before the year 2000 and the new century will be a century of belief, truth and peace.”

Is this imminent or certain to you?

If you have quotes from Shaykh Haqqani that state that he doesn't know when Imam Mahdi is really coming (similar to how the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) told Jibrail (alayhi salam) that he didn't know when the Day of Judgment would occur but only knew of its signs, then that would resolve the entire dispute, no?

Again, I read these statements and wanted to see if they were accurate or not. I don't understand why you take everything as a personal attack and accuse people of adhering to ideologies or being wahhabi or engaging in kufr. All you have to do is clarify the issue. I didn't make the allegations, I'm trying to understand them. So again, chill yo Islam yo and focus on the discussion and argument at hand and stop making personal attacks on people.

Post statements from the Shaykh that indicate he doesn't know when the Mahdi is coming or show that the statements made above are false. Quoting from sources you consider reliable would be a good start, inshaAllah.

yursil
28-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Again, the analogy is, at best, a weak inference.

Only to enemies of Maulana.

Firstly, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) was referring to the closeness of the Day of Judgment and his statements were taken to be rhetorically. After all, the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) stated in the hadeeth of Jibrail (alayhi salam) that he didn't know anymore about the day of judgment than Jibril (alayhi salam) and there are verses in the Qur'an which state that only Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will know when it truly occurs.

Yet, that hadith of a mention of the Hour still exists.

"Mahdi alehi salam, just like Christians are expecting Jesus to come and the Jews are expecting the Messiah to save them. ... We believe that this miraculous person will come before the year 2000 and the new century will be a century of belief, truth and peace.”

Is this imminent or certain to you?

imminent.

Because I understand Maulana in context.

He says:

I am happy to see good clean faces here. You are young people. This means that there is a new opening, a new horizon will open. Sometimes there are clouds that cover the horizon, but then after awhile they will rise and you will have the sweet view of sunshine. Usually this happens when the sun is setting. You will get very good feelings when you look at that. It is an opening. When I am looking at you, I see such an opening, such an horizon for mankind in the 21st century. We hope that we will reach that new horizon and that it will be enlightened and brightened. This dark, dark century will be left behind and we hope to reach that enlightened century.

That is imminence, not certainty. That is a message of hope. If he was implying certainty he would never speak this way.

That is how he speaks.

"But we are changing everything in Islam, imitating western countries. But before the end of the year, it must change... If a big storm is coming, taking away everything... May Allah forgive us and bless you... We are asking for a real one to be the Sultan of Shariat on earth for Muslims, and for us to be with him... Fatiha."

---

I cannot say that I will establish the Kingdom of Allah. No! He will establish His Kingdom. His Kingdom is already in power, but He is giving satan a chance to establish his kingdom too, but it is in limits. We hope that until the year 2000 his kingdom will come down. Just like people say that the computers are programmed until the year 2000, no more. For 60 years Grandsheik used to tell me that technology will stop when Mehdi says, "Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar!" All the power from the western countries will stop to function. We hope that satan's kingdom will fall down before the year 2000.

All from "secret desires" the same book you are quoting against Maulana.

yursil
28-08-2008, 10:32 PM
"All we want is peace for the whole of mankind. Every year we look out for a general peace all over the world, one that will enter everyone's home. Don't think that peace will only be amongst nations. The smallest cell of the community is the family. Sadly throughout this century family problems are increasing and chaos is spreading in all homes. You cannot find any home where family members are living peacefully with each other. That is the biggest problem occupying people's conscience, heart and mind. They want a solution."

--

This is why we are looking for a merciful solution to be sent to us through a Heavenly Intervention. Someone who will be able to stop devils from harming mankind. If someone like that doesn't come, it will be very difficult. We Muslims are waiting for someone called Mehdi*. He has been authorised by Heavens. He has miraculous powers to take away evils and devils. Christians are expecting Jesus Christ* to come back from Heavens and to give his last decision for the nations. Jewish people are also preparing for the Messiah to come and to arrange every wrong thing on earth.

---

We are pleading with Heavens to send us someone with miraculous powers. Otherwise those dangerous atomic weapons will remove the whole civilisation from East to West and kill billions of people. We cannot stop it. Only the Lord of Heavens can bless and send some power to his weak servant. Earthly power cannot give any result. It is finished. No tariqats can control anything now. We need spiritual power to stop every evil and devil.

---

I mean... its all over the way Maulana speaks .. any reader who isnt completely biased and has listened to Maulana on video understands what Maulana is doing and saying. When switches to more 'literalistic' ways of talking that is a way of emphasis of the latter broader understanding of creating imminence in the people listening.

And again, that can be understood figuratively with broad understanding and, further, that is Sunnah. If he was 'certain' what would the 'pleading ' be for, why would Maulana 'be looking' for things 'every year'? Why the 'hope'?

Why not, it just is?

jinnzaman
29-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Jazakallah khairun. That clarifies the statements sufficiently.

:)

yursil
29-08-2008, 04:31 AM
BismillahirRahmanirRahim

Jazakallah khairun. That clarifies the statements sufficiently.

:)

I am very glad further quotes helped you understand. I made this point #2 in my first post in this thread. Even the original quotes are prefaced with such terms.

The goal of Maulana is to follow the Sunnah and inspire that within us with imminent nearness of the Day of Judgment and its related events.

He does this with a wide variety of tools at his disposal, all driven by the Shariat and Sunnah. The goal is inspiring faith in the Prophetic model.

-Yursil

yursil
29-08-2008, 11:20 AM
BismillahirRahmanirRahim
Salamu'alaykum,

did the shaykh himself write the above mentioned books. Also does he conducts his sohbet in English?

:jazak:

None of the 'books' mentioned are anything other than motivated murids collecting Shaykhs short talks and transcribing them for the benefit of others. Shaykh Maulana Nazim does not write books, nor does he ask anyone to put books together.

Yes, he gives sohbets in english, and you can watch them on video which is the next best means to understand things other than meeting him in Cyprus.

http://www.naksibendi.org/mevlana_video.html

-Yursil

qalandarbaba97
23-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Assalamu alaikum

I have two questions:

masalama

BismillahirRehmairRaheem
Asalam Alaikum

Haven't read the thread yet. Here's a quote from our grandSheikh

Up to the year 2040 and then 2050 Jesus Christ will be here and rule his Heavenly Kingdom according to His Heavenly Commands… He will clean everything on earth. Mehdi alehi salam will be with him for 7 years. Then he will pass on to Heavens. Jesus Christ will pray the funeral prayer for him in Jerusalem.

Jesus Christ will give the hidden powers of Heavens and of the Holy Quran to the people and spirituality will increase. People will be spiritual beings. Just like they are now mostly physical, they will be transformed 100% into spiritual beings. Luckiest are those who will be part of that time. Jesus Christ will share his spirituality with all nations...

-- From Pure Hearts, 1997-98

Some predictions are in GrandSheikh's talks (english). You can download his talks from beforearmageddon.com

i've extracted some Very recent ones from the speeches and you can download these 'excerpts' from
http://www.esnips.com/user/qalandarbaba97 => public folders => Predictions Prophecies

May allah bless us all
Asalam Alaikum

SheSeeker
10-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Asalamu'alaikum,

I highly recommend for those of you who have not seen it already, to
watch a series on YouTube called "The Arrivals." I guarantee it will
change the way you view the world, and reinforce to you the fact that we are in Akhiraz zaman, the last days. As my beloved Murshid is saying, the time is finished. We only have two choices - path of goodness and truth or the path of the deceiver. There is no more time for bickering, keep to yourselves and save yourselves.

May Allah swt bring us back to the straight path, open our eyes to reality and keep us in the company of those who are working for Truth. May we be saved in these turbulent times. ameen.

wa salamu'alaikum

Ibrahim Abu Hussain
13-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Assalamu aleikum

This guy the haqqani "shaikh" have said that the Island were i live is gonna have a great distaster for at least 4 times and life goes the same here....

I cannot understand how that kind of shaikh still have murids....

take care

Allah maak

bugmenot
13-09-2009, 09:11 PM
These guys play with spiritual thingy which do exist but put emphasis on it rather than real Islam.
Many times you will see their mureeds preoccupied with their zikr gathering rather than avoiding riba, having a beard,etc...

maneatinglizard
14-09-2009, 12:21 AM

You can see with your own eyes on these very boards how some of these "Tariqas" have become nothing more than personality cults.

How can any Muslim attempt to elevate the status of his Sheikh by disrespecting the Prophet :saw:? Naudhubillah.

It is these kinds of people who make Tassawuf look bad, and make people cling to this material existence.

Skar
14-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Salaam.Yursil has made his point with a sound defence of the allegations against his Sheikh.Be gracious and accept his logical points.After all,this is the way shown to us by the four Imaams.If a point was proven in a sound logical way,they accepted,apologised for the misunderstanding and moved on.

maneatinglizard
14-09-2009, 11:38 PM

I would say that he failed to address the issues in a satisfying manner.

In addition, there remains many other issues regarding this Sheikh. For example, many people (some I know personally) have claimed to have witnessed the Sheikh, along with Hisham Kabbani, not observing Islamic injunctions in their relations with non-Mahrams, and White Kuffar women in particular.

Ahmad_shakeel
14-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Nazim al-Haqqani visits Disneyland
and watched movies there

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7225849822041901729&hl=en#

Ibrahim Abu Hussain
15-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Assalamu aleikum

What a curious man this nazzim al Haqqani....

His Murids here in Spain are very nice people, very polite and very tolerant with others. The problem is they are absolute ignorants in fiqh, Kalam and all sciences of Islam.

When i say absolute ignorants i wanna mean that the shaikh of Barcelona (North of Spain) who cliams follows Imam Abu Hanifah radillahu anho school of fiqh, for instance did not know the conditions that invalidates wudu or salah, and know nothing about justifications about for instance why the Hanafis put hands in salah under belly bottom.

Those Haqqanis are true modern salafis why? Because (at least his Murids in Spain) are the masters of own interpretation of scripture and the relativity of the Madhabs (the deny of the madhab was the agenda of salafis no? i thought Hanafis do Taqleed on hanafi madhab...).
Salafis deny MADHAB because they wanna in all serch for the Dalil based in the Usool of al albani but most of them made a blind Taqled to saudi salafi "scholars", and Haqqanis deny madhab because they do not know anything about what is a madhab, and i'm not saynig the new reverted muslims into Haqqani tarikat i wanna mean the "sheikhs" and khilafats of Nazzim in Spain (i repeat Spain because in Morocco there are no Haqqanis and are the only 2 countries i know).

This all fiqh ignorance is mixed with apocaliptic claims such as the Island of Mallorca (Spain) is gonna disapear in 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, and now we are waiting for the 2012...

But if you ask to a Haqqani : Why do Nazzim do not follow sharia? They answer : Yes he do, he uses a miswak....

That is maybe why some Deobandi brothers say Haqqani is an insult to Islam and Tassawwuf. I do not agree with them because they are muslims and i have to repsect them but i do not consider Haqqani a serious tarikat of Tassawuf.....and i if i'm wrong i hope Allah azza wajjal forgives me.

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

xs11ax
15-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Nazim al-Haqqani visits Disneyland
and watched movies there

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7225849822041901729&hl=en#

if i was to see the ulama -e- haqq doing such a thing i would be beyond shocked.

but seeing this guy there has not shocked me in the least.

Skar
15-09-2009, 05:08 AM
Islam has taught us that when we have a problem with our Muslim brother,we approach him and ask him why he behaves in a certain way or why, when we for example, see him talking to women which you perceive to be unislamic,why then do you not approach the brother, especially someone who commands the love and respect of so many thousands of Muslims throughout the world,and ask him to explain his actions which you struggle to understand because of your rigid interpretation of the deen, instead of simply witnessing,drawing your own conclusion then spreading a type of fitna which makes an ignorant reader draw a conclusion that there is some form of immoral actions taking place between the Sheikh and his murids.I have also "heard" personal accounts of how this Sheikh has reproached certain women with regard to covering their ourah while with others he just leaves them to come as they are.Again,to emphasise the point regarding our Islamic behaviour,to understand this,would it then not be best to personally approach the Muslim brother and ask him to explain this to you.With regard to the Sheikh visiting Disneyland,is this haraam in Islam.?Did anyone make time to ask why the Sheikh visited this place in particular?Are we not taught to always first think the best of our Muslim brother?

umar_italy
15-09-2009, 07:03 AM

I would say that he failed to address the issues in a satisfying manner.

In addition, there remains many other issues regarding this Sheikh. For example, many people (some I know personally) have claimed to have witnessed the Sheikh, along with Hisham Kabbani, not observing Islamic injunctions in their relations with non-Mahrams, and White Kuffar women in particular.

There are different pictures and videos proving that.

Edit: Even in the video just posted by brother Ahmed Shakeel, you can see Sh. Nazim and Isham Kabbani shaking hands with women.

maneatinglizard
16-09-2009, 09:06 AM

I knew he did that sort of stuff.

I want to hear how his supporters defend his actions.

Idil_
16-09-2009, 03:35 PM
BismillahirRahmanirRahim
Salamu'alaykum,

I wonder what people of hate of Shaykh Maulana Nazim al-Hakkani say to Hadith where the Prophet (S) did exactly the same (fixing a date to the events of the end of the world), by tying them to individuals lifetimes?

Sahih Muslim:
Book 41, Number 7052:

Sahih Muslim:
Book 41, Number 7053:

Are you saying Shaykh Nazim is like the Prophet ( peace and blessings be upon him )

How can we square those ahadeeth with the Ayahs from the Qur'an? They clearly contradict the verses of the Qur'an?

“They ask you about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: ‘The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): None but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you.’ They ask you as if you were eager in search thereof: Say: ‘The knowledge thereof is with Allah (alone), but most men know not.’” (The Noble Quran, 7:187)

“Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die in. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).” (The Noble Quran, 31:34)

“Men ask you concerning the Hour: Say, ‘The knowledge thereof is with Allah (alone)’: and what will make you understand?- perchance the Hour is near!” (The Noble Quran, 33:63)

“Say [O Muhammad]: ‘I know not whether the (Punishment) which you are promised is near, or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.” (The Noble Quran, 72:25)

“Say (O Muhammed), ‘I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow whatis revealed to me. I am no more than a profound warner.’” (The Noble Quran, 46:9)

maneatinglizard
17-09-2009, 12:17 AM

Those hadith are like any others that mention signs of the Day of Judgement.

They don't say that the Prophet :saw: knew exactly when the Day would come.

umar_italy
17-09-2009, 07:46 AM

I knew he did that sort of stuff.

I want to hear how his supporters defend his actions.

For me the issue with Haqqanis is CLOSED after Sh. GF Haddad wrote a piece defending the sentence of Sh. Nazim saying it's ok for a recent convert to make just one sajdah a day.

"Five times a day prayer? ONE TIME IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AS A NEW MUSLIM, and Allah Almighty accepts even only one sajdah a day."

NastaghfiruLlah wa na'udhubillah!

Here it is Sh. GF Haddad's piece: http://naqshbandihaqqani.blogspot.com/2004/06/sohbet-mawlana-syaikh-nazim-syaikh.html

Abdullah Ibn Adam
17-09-2009, 09:25 PM

For me the issue with Haqqanis is CLOSED after Sh. GF Haddad wrote a piece defending the sentence of Sh. Nazim saying it's ok for a recent convert to make just one sajdah a day.

"Five times a day prayer? ONE TIME IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AS A NEW MUSLIM, and Allah Almighty accepts even only one sajdah a day."

NastaghfiruLlah wa na'udhubillah!

Here it is Sh. GF Haddad's piece: http://naqshbandihaqqani.blogspot.com/2004/06/sohbet-mawlana-syaikh-nazim-syaikh.html

There is also a narration in the Musnad of Imam Ahmad about a man who found the obligation of praying Fajr too difficult and to whom the Prophet (saws) said "Then pray the other four." After the man left, the Companions queried about this special permission. The Prophet (saws) replied, "He will pray five" i.e. eventually. And Allah knows best.

This is the same what Shaykh Nazim al-Haqqani meant, I think.

And one piece of advice: If you want to know Shaykh Nazim al-Haqqani, meet him up in Cyprus. Don't rely on the information online.

Abu Yunus
17-09-2009, 09:45 PM

And one piece of advice: If you want to know Shaykh Nazim al-Haqqani, meet him up in Cyprus. Don't rely on the information online.
It would be safer and easier to ask a reliable scholar instead.

Ibrahim Abu Hussain
18-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Assalamu aleikum

This man focus lot of controversy and is always attacked about non being an orthodox sunni muslim.... I do not know, what i can say for sure is that his murids in Spain (most) do not folow the sharia and even do not know which madhab they follow, women do not wear hijab (most) and have absolute western lifes.

Once i ask to a Naqshbandi why they do that, and he answered me that the Dawah of Nazzim al Haqqani is for rescue people from Kuffar and non-belive, and you cannot obligate a new muslim who was atheist (before shahada) to follow strictly the sharia.

In my view all those issues concernig that tarikat are not clear, and i prefer not to recommend it to my new reverted brothers.

By the way when i asked that issue about the sharia and the tarikat to the naqshbandi he said to me: "Why are you all so worried about naqshbandis? no matter if you are Barelwi, Tijani or Deobandi, because for the salafis we are all Mushrikhs and we should unite against those people and their agressive Dawah instead of being in that things...".

I have to say that i agree with him, i want to focus myself from helping brothers to leave salafism, and all the rest is not so important maybe.

Although i consider Nazzim al Haqqani tarikat full of deviant practices (in my view).

Allah maak

umar_italy
18-09-2009, 01:55 AM

:salam: Sidi.

But that was in the time of Risalah, Shari'ah was yet developing, and RasuluLlah :saw: was.. RasuluLlah :saw:!

Now no one can modify Shari'ah "for converts", or for anyone else.

Now no one can say something like "you are a convert, wine in not haram for you, you can gradually give up drinking because the ban came gradually, after years, to Sahabah :anhum:".

No, wine now is haram, since the first day in which someone accepts Islam. Shari'ah is completed.

To tell to a new convert "Allah maybe will be even more merciful with you since you have already accepted Islam, and we hope He will forgive your sins more "easily"" is Hikma.

Telling "you don't have to pray 5 times a day, one sajdah is enough" is something completely different.

Until some times ago I used to distinguish between Shaykh Nazim on one side, and his ignorant muridin, or Kabbani, or Burhanuddin the German new-age "shaykh", on the other side.

But after that GF Haddad, the prominet Sh. Nazim's pen, wrote a piece justificating (not denying!) that sentence, the issue is closed for me.

bugmenot
18-09-2009, 09:30 AM

Btw I was informed that their shaykh nazim used to get meetings with Rasulullah :saw: regularly (but it's secret!) so what is the need to follow strictly the shari'ah? That could explain the stubbornness of their close mureeds like GF Haddad despite his vast knowledge.

maneatinglizard
19-09-2009, 12:03 AM

I can't believe he actually said those things.

This issue is closed for me, as well.

Abu Yunus
19-09-2009, 12:48 AM
GF Haddad is the "orthodox" front for the movement, but the cracks will inevitably show.

Khalid_Cuba
19-09-2009, 01:28 AM
As salamu alaikum brothers...

I'm a Cuban reverted to Islam (alhamdulillah) and i live in Spain. I follow the maliki madhab and Ashari Aqida. So i'm not a wahabi.Alhamdulillah.A few years ago i have met a mureed woman of this man Nazim al Qubrusi. She said to me that she is a muslim, but in that tariqa there are many non-muslim "Sufi" people. I said to her that's imposible, because you have to be a muslim first in order to be a sufi. She also said that they gather together (males and females) without screening. After that we talked about Hijab and she said that she is not going to wear it like wahabis women do, and when i said to her that she should wear it ,and follow the shariat, she got very angry and said that i was a wahabi....

I have heard a lot of things about this "Shaikh", and i don`t want to judge people based on guessings, but the more i read about this man, i am VERY SURE that i don`t want to get close to that people. This man said that 1 sajda is enough for reverted people!!!!Audubillah!!!!! And that is a fact, because GF Haddad defended him. So it must be true.That's ENOUGH for me to Know that this man could be a false Shaikh,a batini, or something worse. And He was also visiting Disneyland? A Sufi Shaikh involved in that kind of vain entertainment??....Yes That`s enough for me.
And if some people argue that this man does that to make the path easy for non-muslims, i would reply that the Messenger of Allah, sws, said that we must believe in Allah, alone, without partners, and then perform salat, fasting, give zakat to the poor, and go to Hajj. That's the easy path. If this man "al-qubrusi" thinks that allowing people to perform repetition dihkr and 1 sajda a day, and let them think that this is enough without the 5 pillars, then he is fooling himself and fooling others. I'm not saying 100% that this man is misguided, maybe all i hear about him are lies or misunderstandings, but i don't think so. He looks like a misguided batini or worse...Beware of this man.

May Allah bless you all brothers.

Ibrahim Abu Hussain
19-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Assalamu aleikum

Hermano Khaled yo vivo en espańa tb en Mallorca, pero mi familia vive en Barcelona, yo estoy de acuerdo con lo que tu dices.

cuidate

Allah maak

Colonel_Hardstone
19-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Asslamo Allaikum,

We (my and my wife) have some personal experience of people in Shaykh Nazim's Tareeqa and it is fair to say that the Mureeds (both men & women) don't have much regard for tennents of Islamic Shariah e.g. Hijab etc.

Many women Mureeds (particularly in Europe) do live a Hijab-less life and make no attempts to change.

ENIGMA
19-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Whats the grading of the hadith which showed Prophet:saw: allowing someone to to only pray 4 salaahs and that the person would eventually pray 5?

Khalid_Cuba
19-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Assalamu aleikum

Hermano Khaled yo vivo en espańa tb en Mallorca, pero mi familia vive en Barcelona, yo estoy de acuerdo con lo que tu dices.

cuidate

Allah maak

Subhanallah!!. Yo vivo en Mallorca tambien hermano. En Palma.Seria un gusto conocerte.
Si quieres puedes agregar mi direccion de correo a tu msn. jalrivas@hotmail.com

Salaam hermano.

umar_italy
19-09-2009, 04:17 PM
As salamu alaikum brothers...

I'm a Cuban reverted to Islam (alhamdulillah) and i live in Spain. I follow the maliki madhab and Ashari Aqida. So i'm not a wahabi.Alhamdulillah.A few years ago i have met a mureed woman of this man Nazim al Qubrusi. She said to me that she is a muslim, but in that tariqa there are many non-muslim "Sufi" people. I said to her that's imposible, because you have to be a muslim first in order to be a sufi. She also said that they gather together (males and females) without screening. After that we talked about Hijab and she said that she is not going to wear it like wahabis women do, and when i said to her that she should wear it ,and follow the shariat, she got very angry and said that i was a wahabi....

I have heard a lot of things about this "Shaikh", and i don`t want to judge people based on guessings, but the more i read about this man, i am VERY SURE that i don`t want to get close to that people. This man said that 1 sajda is enough for reverted people!!!!Audubillah!!!!! And that is a fact, because GF Haddad defended him. So it must be true.That's ENOUGH for me to Know that this man could be a false Shaikh,a batini, or something worse. And He was also visiting Disneyland? A Sufi Shaikh involved in that kind of vain entertainment??....Yes That`s enough for me.
And if some people argue that this man does that to make the path easy for non-muslims, i would reply that the Messenger of Allah, sws, said that we must believe in Allah, alone, without partners, and then perform salat, fasting, give zakat to the poor, and go to Hajj. That's the easy path. If this man "al-qubrusi" thinks that allowing people to perform repetition dihkr and 1 sajda a day, and let them think that this is enough without the 5 pillars, then he is fooling himself and fooling others. I'm not saying 100% that this man is misguided, maybe all i hear about him are lies or misunderstandings, but i don't think so. He looks like a misguided batini or worse...Beware of this man.

May Allah bless you all brothers.

:mash: brother, welcome here!
You'll enjoy this forum :insh:!

Skar
19-09-2009, 04:18 PM
We (my and my wife) have some personal experience of people in Shaykh Nazim's Tareeqa and it is fair to say that the Mureeds (both men & women) don't have much regard for tennents of Islamic Shariah e.g. Hijab etc.posted by brother Muadh.

To add to what this brother has said.I too have been invited by some of the murids of this Naqshbandi tariqa to participate in their morning devotion practices which they have very regularly as a group and on a few occasions i attended.It basically consisted of a program starting with Tahajjud namaaz,Tasbeeh namaaz,extending to Fajr,thereafter following a set of Quran recital, athkaar and ending with Ishraaq namaaz.Thereafter they all go home with their families.Later these crazy people start cooking pots of food to take to the poor in areas in the city where i live.Then( and i have personally witnessed this) they go to these people's homes which are extremely modest(approximately 9sqm rooms).Women as well as men squeeze into these rooms and start to perform thikr with these people.When there really is no space in the house the men will move out and perform thikr outside.Sometimes these hosts would invite some of their non-muslim neighbours over for a meal.So these people listen to the thikr and on the occasions i have attended these non-muslims would recite ALLAH ALLAH or the kalima Laa ilaaha illallah because it is easy on the tongue.I have even personally witnessed just one non muslim person after a thikr session reciting Shahada.(there are many more who have entered into Islam in this way Alhamdulillah)These i have only heard of but not witnessed personally.Thereafter these Naqshbandi murids actually sit and have a meal with these poor people.I know they do this on Friday evenings,Saturday afternoons as well as Sunday mornings and afternoons as the majority of these murids in my city are working people who do this in their spare time.So please forgive me when i find it very hard to understand why these people who are working so tirelessly for Islam come under such severe criticism from the people the people who should be supporting them.In many ways they are repairing the image of Islam which has been tainted over the years by people doing "dawah" by dropping off pots of food and coming to fetch their utensils later but never actually making an effort to understand the concerns of the poor.i am not a Naqshbandi murid but i admire the way they go about promoting the Deen and they should never become despondent when their own fellow Muslims try to degrade and humiliate them and their families.Rather they should understand that this is a sickness that Muslims are experiencing around the world today.ie the sickness of splitting hairs,nitpicking,condemning other Muslims and criticizing one another.May Allah protect us aameen.

xs11ax
19-09-2009, 04:37 PM
We (my and my wife) have some personal experience of people in Shaykh Nazim's Tareeqa and it is fair to say that the Mureeds (both men & women) don't have much regard for tennents of Islamic Shariah e.g. Hijab etc.posted by brother Muadh.

To add to what this brother has said.I too have been invited by some of the murids of this Naqshbandi tariqa to participate in their morning devotion practices which they have very regularly as a group and on a few occasions i attended.It basically consisted of a program starting with Tahajjud namaaz,Tasbeeh namaaz,extending to Fajr,thereafter following a set of Quran recital, athkaar and ending with Ishraaq namaaz.Thereafter they all go home with their families.Later these crazy people start cooking pots of food to take to the poor in areas in the city where i live.Then( and i have personally witnessed this) they go to these people's homes which are extremely modest(approximately 9sqm rooms).Women as well as men squeeze into these rooms and start to perform thikr with these people.When there really is no space in the house the men will move out and perform thikr outside.Sometimes these hosts would invite some of their non-muslim neighbours over for a meal.So these people listen to the thikr and on the occasions i have attended these non-muslims would recite ALLAH ALLAH or the kalima Laa ilaaha illallah because it is easy on the tongue.I have even personally witnessed just one non muslim person after a thikr session reciting Shahada.(there are many more who have entered into Islam in this way Alhamdulillah)These i have only heard of but not witnessed personally.Thereafter these Naqshbandi murids actually sit and have a meal with these poor people.I know they do this on Friday evenings,Saturday afternoons as well as Sunday mornings and afternoons as the majority of these murids in my city are working people who do this in their spare time.So please forgive me when i find it very hard to understand why these people who are working so tirelessly for Islam come under such severe criticism from the people the people who should be supporting them.In many ways they are repairing the image of Islam which has been tainted over the years by people doing "dawah" by dropping off pots of food and coming to fetch their utensils later but never actually making an effort to understand the concerns of the poor.i am not a Naqshbandi murid but i admire the way they go about promoting the Deen and they should never become despondent when their own fellow Muslims try to degrade and humiliate them and their families.Rather they should understand that this is a sickness that Muslims are experiencing around the world today.ie the sickness of splitting hairs,nitpicking,condemning other Muslims and criticizing one another.May Allah protect us aameen.

read your own post then you will understand why these people come under criticism.

ENIGMA
19-09-2009, 05:05 PM
read your own post then you will understand why these people come under criticism.

I think the top two lines are taken from Muadh' post.

and then the large part underneath is Skars own post.

Khalid_Cuba
19-09-2009, 05:47 PM

:mash: brother, welcome here!
You'll enjoy this forum :insh:!

thank you brother. May Allah bless you.
I've been reading for months but i didn't dare to post because my english is very bad. But i will try.... inshaallah.

xs11ax
19-09-2009, 07:33 PM
I think the top two lines are taken from Muadh' post.

and then the large part underneath is Skars own post.

i know. i was just trying to be clever :rolleyes:

i was trying to say that that is the reason why they get criticised. because of there lack of adhearance to the quran and sunnah.

and if their practices go against the quran and sunnah then they should be criticised and exposed, just like anyone else who goes against quran and sunnah.

Idrees
20-09-2009, 03:15 AM
astagifurllha

honest this thread had wound me up, this shaykh is a shaytaan!!

2 of my cousins have done bayah with him and only gone downhill! mad sufis, told they could shave there beard and read taraweeh at home etc. not to go to mosque, dont have a clue about fiqh or living ur life as a muslim , just about zikr! etc..

they are so full of rubbish , having picstures of shaykh and his wife on the wall etc.

this guy needs to be exposed more often, i mean how cna he tell my cousin who alhamdulillah had a beard that he dont need it as he in the west and to help give dawah etc. and so he can get better job.

may allah save us from such false beliefs

ameen

Skar
20-09-2009, 05:02 AM

Yes i have read it and you are probably right.i'll be going to hell with them for attending their programs.

abulayl
20-09-2009, 09:39 AM
There is a saying to the effect that very few have gone to hell for thinking too well of others. More often one is condemned for thinking too highly of oneself and too lowly of others. Is it possible that this man is of the friends of God? If so, then it is better, at the least, not to speak badly of him. Making generalized claims about 'not following the Shari'ah' or allowing someone to 'shave the beard' mean very little without a meaningful context being provided.
:salam: akhi read the book "Sunnah way of sufi" written by imam harith al muhasibi(rh) died in 200 hijra and edited by sh.abu ghuddah(rh). This book is clear proof that the so called person cant even be friend of Allah in dream, but in fact one of the leader of deviant. may Allah guide us all.Ahlullah teach to adopt taqwa to their mureed and not allow skip the fard obligation like hijab or other importent rules.WAllah If love of prophet(sw) isnt in our heart, Love of Allah cant come in our heart. And love shows its effect outside. Ulamah lives with sunnah for 20-30 years, and struggle, yet not all of them are succed to get the love of Allah deep in their heart, and so called people think by skipping hijab beard, and not sticking with sunnah cause of some context Allah´s love will be in our heart!

abulayl
20-09-2009, 10:29 AM
I am not sure I understood your post. Are you taking exception to the idea of anyone 'being a friend of Allah' or are you simply saying that this book shows that Shaykh Nazim is not such?

If the latter is the case, as I think it is, then I would question how Shaykh al-Muhasibi's book written so long ago could speak particularly to the question of Shaykh Nazim? :salam: akhi
It shows how the Ahlullah were. Every people of tariqat claims to be in the chain of ahlullah salaf time. SO if their claims is true that they follow the people of their tariqat chain, they should read the book, and compair the book with their acts.Salaf gave sign of who are Ahlullah.those who have the sign are friend of Allah, who doesnt have, they may be neighbour of umar(rd) but if those sign arent present in them , they arent friend of Allah. It has nothing to do with time, but with qualities.

This is to say that one must take into account not only questions of intent and audience but also simply of spiritual temperament and vocation.
Spiritual lies in following the sunnah strictly and not skiping the fard obligatories or wajibat. WAllah i dont want spiritual things which doesnt contain sunnah. Its nothing different than socalled spirituality of Christian or Buddhist. Thats why users like Siloun of our forum also gone away from the Islam cause he wants spirituality and not islam or sunnah.

One cannot necessarily introduce the verities (haqa'iq) of tasawwuf to 21st-century Americans and Europeans who have just entered Islam in the same way that one might do so for mainly born Muslims in the time of Shaykh al-Muhasibi!
the way of salaf time helps this time more than that time cause that time was such a jahiliyya which will never come in future! The tasawwuf way lay down by salaf is lighting example for people until the day of judgement. Its the same thinking of modernist that change the islam, Its not for now a days people!

Change the method of tasawwuf, its not for now a days people!

such claims open the door of innovation where prophet(sw) said stick to the rope of sunnah with your teeth.

Also, the accentuation will not be the same between a tariqah emphasizing more particuarly mahabba and the way of makhafah.
The heart of people is between the finger of Allah, Mahabbah comes from Allah, and Allah spreads mahabbah who has mahabbah for sunnah and for Islam.

xs11ax
20-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Yes i have read it and you are probably right.i'll be going to hell with them for attending their programs.

what an idiot. when did i say you are going to hell?

if you want to have a discussion on this then stop making childish remarks. how old are you?

anyway, on one side we have Allah and His Prophet (saw) the Sahaba (ra) telling us we must follow the quran and sunnah, the shariah, and on the other side we have some guy in the 21st century telling us we dont need to worry about these things???? who should i follow?

its people like them that give true sufis a bad name.

abulayl
20-09-2009, 12:09 PM
anyway, on one side we have Allah and His Prophet (saw) the Sahaba (ra) telling us we must follow the quran and sunnah, the shariah, and on the other side we have some guy in the 21st century telling us we dont need to worry about these things???? who should i follow?
It seems gaining the spirituality is the main aim, so give qurbani of Islam and shariah , through qurbani of it you get the spirituality! Cause in 21th century Islam and shariah creates problem to gaining the spirituality. Spirituality lies outside of Islam , shariah and practise of salaf :rolleyes:

Dont give us 1400 year old islam, shariah and practise of Salaf. you know guys, context isnt same. Its 21th century!

abulayl
20-09-2009, 12:35 PM
There is not only the danger of false, modernistic pseudo-Sufis who pretend to have no use for Islam; there is also the opposite extreme, that of a superstitious legalism which continues to uphold strictly the Law without having the faintest idea why.
The bolded part party has nothing to lost, where the false pseudo sufis has destroyed the pillar of Islam and advertised a wrong picture which has nothing to islam under the banner of Islam to 21th century people. They wanna bring a spiritual guide according to the 21th century tradition. Thast what other religions spirituality are. Innovation after innovation till they gain spirituality. Where Islam came and was stablished via shariah and salaf understood how to gain spirituality through obeying the rule of shariah without pondering at which century they are. the shariah and method of 1400 years ago, and not 21th century. Dont destroy the act for the sake of weakness of laymen.

lumumba_s
23-10-2009, 02:41 AM
As salamu `alaykum sidi,
BismillahirRahmanirRahim -YursilI don't have your e-mail. I just want to apologize to you for my past behavior.

katana
27-10-2009, 06:27 PM
One of my mates cousin is a mureed of haqqanis and his stated that haqqanis has given bayah to mahdi already and has passed his rule over to him.

Also in a youtube vid haqqani says to someone that his deputy in america ( amir uddin) is close to mahdi..

Interesting claims i must say.. Allah knows best!

Rahmaniyyah
27-10-2009, 06:40 PM
One of my mates cousin is a mureed of haqqanis and his stated that haqqanis has given bayah to mahdi already and has passed his rule over to him.

That's a good one I got to try that one day. The next big fraud Shaykh will be giving Bay'ah to Isa (AS) - competition, what can you do?

bugmenot
28-10-2009, 10:57 AM

That's a good one I got to try that one day. The next big fraud Shaykh will be giving Bay'ah to Isa (AS) - competition, what can you do?
You see that's what brought Sufism a bad name, Nazim and his followers probably are not the first one to claim that. Next episode will be "I can do that since 'Isa (:alayhis:) or Khidr ordered me to do that, so it's okay for me only in my circumstance to invoke dead people, do that etc.".

May I quote the prophet :saw: who said (roughly):

“I left you on a religion which is clear like night and day” (Ibn Majah)

So this dodgy group must be denounced and not be affiliated with "traditional" islam.

katana
28-10-2009, 05:48 PM
What i find mostly bizarre and out of proportion is when they claim to have seen dead saints of the past in flesh. Also another is that some have claimed to have see rasullallah s.a.w in flesh aswel. I've heard these shaykhs state that they direct order from rasulallah s.a.w on how to spread our deen. Allahu alim

About al mahdi i guess all the people in the naqshbandi order will find out when shaykh nazim passes away. Considering what his said about giving the "so called" bayah to al mahdi. Nazim already stated he will not have a successor in his order because al mahdi will take over. So i guess when he dies all will find out what happening.. Either these people are completely deluded or they are involved in some mystical practise. Allah knows best.

awaitingmehdi
29-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Salaamun Aleyk.
I am a Murid of Maulana Sheikh Nazim.
The sheikh has always said come to tariqah through shari'a implying that shari'a is the door to tariqah. One can not enter/excel in Tariqah if he/she is not fulfilling Shari'a. this is the basic teachings of Sheikh Nazim.

Those of you who are showing disrespect I strongly advice you not to because:
1. Hundred of Thousands of people believe he is an Awliyah
do not risk falling prey to the hadith qudsi where Allah says he will be at War with those who show enmity to a friend of his.
If you believe he is wrong, it is best to stay silent.
2. He is pure sayed. blessed blood of the Holy Prophet s.a.w runs through him. Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w adviced us to hold on to his Ahlul Bayt.
So for the respect of the blood of holy prophet Muhammad s.a.w, do not disrespect
3. you also hurt the feelings of many muslims who follow him.
Jazaa'kalah

Another point about the false predictions. how are they False? I believe educating ourselves in analytical techniques is a must because if you re-read the extracts from Maulanas book it says Mehdi will arrive. Him becoming Zahir is something different.
If the Sheikh has said Mehdi will come here in yr 2000. he may have been born then but he will become zahir at the age of 40. So the Mehdi a.s may be here amongst us but not zahir. And Allah and his Messenger s.a.w know best.
so the title of the post is flawed.

Answering the point of Naqshbandi Mureeds not knowing their own fiqhi madhab. This may be the case with some but you do not use followers of a movement to come to a categorical decision on the movement. Eg. some muslims drink and openly sin. If non-muslims see this and conclude on the faith of Islam according to this. we will not like it.

Following the advice of the 4 imams we must find the balance between zahiri knowledge and batini knowledge meaning physical knowledge and spiritual. only then do we succeed.
if you want to conclude on Maulana Sheikh then analyse his life.. not the life of his Mureeds.
Maulana Sheikh Nazim lives a very humble life. Inviting anyone to stay at their Dergah. they have hundreds of visitors alll year round and they always provide them with food 3 times via the will of Lord, Most High. they implant every aspect of sunnah in their daily lives.

And as Akhi Yursil has made clear. One must watch videos of Sheikh and they will immediately know that his body language shows he is full of hope for the arrival of mehdi a.s. he does not categorically/explicitly say it 'WILL' happen.

Where he is Categorical he is correct as displayed by the collapse of the Arabian peninsula wich Maulana Sheikh predicted via the Will of Allah months before it began.

Since i have become a Mureed. My heart has drawn closer to the master of creation Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w and this is through the advice of Sultan ul Awliya Maulana wa Murshidina Sheikh Nazim Adil Al-Haqqani
and yes anyone who draws me closer to the master of creation i will carry their picture out of love so that every time i see him i am reminded of his advice his guidance.
Having a picture of somebody shows you look up to them. I am proud to look up to someone who has showed me the path to Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w via the Will of Allah

Allah and his Messenger s.a.w Know best
Any good has come from the blessings and teachings of Maulana, the blessings and teachings of Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w and the source RAB UL ALAMEEN ALLAH s.w.t
Any bad has come from my own weaknesses and the accursed Shaitaan.
Forgive me if i have caused any hurt o Brothers in Islam and forgive me for my lack of adab

May Allah guide the Nation of Muhammad s.a.w to the Haqq and Bestow the gift of SAHIB ZAMAN IMAAM MEHDI A.S upon us. Ameen
Salaamun Aleyk

awaitingmehdi
29-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Hadith of Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w states
Abu Huraira stated that he heard the Prophet (pbuh) say, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when awake, and Satan cannot imitate me in form" [Bukhari vol. 9 p 104 no 122].
Scholars have said awake meaning in control of their sences so it is possible if Allah wills Akhi

Allah can bestow any gift he wants upon his righteous ones... sah?

Forgive me for any bad adab
Salaam

xs11ax
29-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Scholars have said awake meaning in control of their sences so it is possible if Allah wills Akhi

which scholars have said this?

waqasmahmahmood
29-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Salaamun Aleyk.
The sheikh has always said come to tariqah through shari'a implying that shari'a is the door to tariqah. One can not enter/excel in Tariqah if he/she is not fulfilling Shari'a. this is the basic teachings of Sheikh Nazim.

do not risk falling prey to the hadith qudsi where Allah says he will be at War with those who show enmity to a friend of his.
2. He is pure sayed. blessed blood of the Holy Prophet s.a.w runs through him. Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w adviced us to hold on to his Ahlul Bayt.
So for the respect of the blood of holy prophet Muhammad s.a.w, do not disrespect
Jazaa'kalah

Another point about the false predictions. how are they False? I believe educating ourselves in analytical techniques is a must because if you re-read the extracts from Maulanas book it says Mehdi will arrive. Him becoming Zahir is something different.
If the Sheikh has said Mehdi will come here in yr 2000. he may have been born then but he will become zahir at the age of 40. So the Mehdi a.s may be here amongst us but not zahir. And Allah and his Messenger s.a.w know best.

Answering the point of Naqshbandi Mureeds not knowing their own fiqhi madhab. This may be the case with some but you do not use followers of a movement to come to a categorical decision on the movement. Eg. some muslims drink and openly sin. If non-muslims see this and conclude on the faith of Islam according to this. we will not like it.

Following the advice of the 4 imams we must find the balance between zahiri knowledge and batini knowledge meaning physical knowledge and spiritual. only then do we succeed.
if you want to conclude on Maulana Sheikh then analyse his life.. not the life of his Mureeds.
Maulana Sheikh Nazim lives a very humble life. Inviting anyone to stay at their Dergah. they have hundreds of visitors alll year round and they always provide them with food 3 times via the will of Lord, Most High. they implant every aspect of sunnah in their daily lives.

And as Akhi Yursil has made clear. One must watch videos of Sheikh and they will immediately know that his body language shows he is full of hope for the arrival of mehdi a.s. he does not categorically/explicitly say it 'WILL' happen.

Where he is Categorical he is correct as displayed by the collapse of the Arabian peninsula wich Maulana Sheikh predicted via the Will of Allah months before it began.

Since i have become a Mureed. My heart has drawn closer to the master of creation Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w and this is through the advice of Sultan ul Awliya Maulana wa Murshidina Sheikh Nazim Adil Al-Haqqani
and yes anyone who draws me closer to the master of creation i will carry their picture out of love so that every time i see him i am reminded of his advice his guidance.
Having a picture of somebody shows you look up to them. I am proud to look up to someone who has showed me the path to Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w via the Will of Allah

Any good has come from the blessings and teachings of Maulana, the blessings and teachings of Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w and the source RAB UL ALAMEEN ALLAH s.w.t
Forgive me if i have caused any hurt o Brothers in Islam and forgive me for my lack of adab

May Allah guide the Nation of Muhammad s.a.w to the Haqq and Bestow the gift of SAHIB ZAMAN IMAAM MEHDI A.S upon us. Ameen
Salaamun Aleyk dude i have seen him so many times directly looking at women.. ?? is he exempted from shariat if i see something so open that is not on a shariat how can he be a awliya c'mon man...

umar_italy
29-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Salaamun Aleyk.

Jazaa'kalah

Salaamun Aleyk

The usual psychological terrorism game of "his own murids and some people think he's a wali so no one dare criticize him otherwise Allah will declare war on you".
And so, the claim to be to be a "sufi Shaykh" will be enough to render you untouchable over any criticism, no matter what you do or say: "he has an ijazah going back to Rasulullah :saw:"! Well, this doesn't make anytone infallible.,

Alhamdulillah, Allah gave us clear criteria to distinguish Haqq from Batil, i.e. adherence to Shari'ah and Sunnah; everyhthing else (dreams, feelings, predictions, mystical displays) is simply relative.

awaitingmehdi
04-12-2011, 10:11 PM
akhi.. "ad deenu naseeha" religion is advice
I advised you not to disrespect a sheikh who is held in very high respect amongst many muslims. Please re-read the 3 points I made.

If you disagree that Maulana is a Wali then ok but by you disrespecting Maulana you disrespect the feelings of many muslims who agree with him. Stay away from this.
If you Disagree with Maulana then keep it in the heart.. If you find some points away from the deen then question it yes.
but Akhi there is a difference between questioning someone and disrespecting someone.
If respecting an elderly muslim.. let me correct my self.. An elderly Muslim who is a Sayed is not sound advice to you then lets accompany the advice with Hadith Mubarak from Holy Prophet s.a.w

Sayyiduná Abu Musa Al-Ash’arí [Radiallahu anhu] stated that Rasulullah [Sallallahu álayhi wa sallam] said, “Part of paying homage to Allah is to respect an elderly Muslim, whose hair has turned grey, a hafidh of the Qurán, who is neither too strict nor too lazy with regard to it, and a just ruler.” [Sunan Abi Dawúd]

Sayyiduná ‘Ubádah Ibn Samit [Radiallahu anhu] reports that Rasulullah [Sallallahu álayhi wa sallam] said, “Whoever does not respect our elders is not of us.” Another version reports that, “Whoever does not respect our elders, is not compassionate to our youth, and does not give our scholars due honour is not of us.” [Ahmad, Hákim and Tabaráni]

However if your persistent in disrespecting then Subhaan'Allah...
May Allah Forgive us and guide us to the Haqq
This is not intellectual terrorism or any other kind of Terrorism. This is your brother advising you to respect another Muslim.
If this is not sound advice then forgive me Ya Akhi

Any good has come from the teachings of Maulana Sheikh Nazim, Sayyidina Master of creation Muhammad s.a.w and Rab ul Alameen Allah s.w.t
Any bad has come from the accursed Shaitaan and from my own nafs.
May Allah give us the Towfeeq to walk upon the Sunnah and to have control upon our Nafs. Ameen
Wsalaam

AbuFatimah
04-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I have two questions:

masalama

here is some documented evidence of the "shaikh" predicting things that will happen at teh end of this month, latest. If these predictions dont come true, then this is a documented false prediction of nazim and shoudl suffice you inshAllah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5P2rkzvA8

awaitingmehdi
04-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Ya Akhi..
In Which circumstance did you see him looking at women..
I have seen this when Maulana has been giving advice to his mureeds on Islam.
If you think this lowly of another Muslim then Akhi strengthen your Imaan because
They are to be "strong against unbelievers but compassionate amongst each other [Al-Fat-h 48:29].

and
"It is sufficient evil for a Muslim that he should look down upon his brother. The life, wealth, and honor of a Muslim are inviolable by another Muslim." [Sahih Muslim].

Now during Maulana giving advice on Islam.. if you have this thinking then I dont believe it is a sound approach. May Allah forgive me if im wrong or if i have offended you in anyway. Any advice i give to you akhi i remind myself first.

And Ya Akhi we all know the Hadith of 'Deeds are judged upon intention' May Allah forgive me if the wording is incorrect.

awaitingmehdi
04-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Subhaan'Allah
and your saying that these regimes have not collapsed
Yaa Akhi.. Are you not watching the news ? :S
Subhaan'Allah these were regimes in charge for decades.. very stable and Maulana said there fall will begin within 3 months. The countries he has mentioned are failing in one way or another.

xs11ax
04-12-2011, 10:43 PM
turk will collapse....
damascus
baghdad
iran
egypt
libya
saudi arabia
yemen
sudan
somalia
pakistan
afghanistan
caucasus

germany
france
spain

england will become more powerful

russia will collapse...
china

couldnt be bothered watching anymore of that rubbish. maybe someone else might want to finish of the list. only a few days to go and so many countries need collapsing. its going to be like an avalanche........or nothing at all.

ahmad12
04-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Subhaan'Allah
and your saying that these regimes have not collapsed
Yaa Akhi.. Are you not watching the news ? :S
Subhaan'Allah these were regimes in charge for decades.. very stable and Maulana said there fall will begin within 3 months. The countries he has mentioned are failing in one way or another.

He said Turkey will collapse (it hasn't)
Damascus will collapse (it hasn't since the dog Al Assad is still in charge there and many Ulema have had to flee)
Baghdad will collapse (it hasn't)
Hijaz/Saudi will collapse (it hasn't)
Iran will collapse (it hasn't)
Egypt will collaspe (it has)
Libya will collapse (it has)
He then repeats that Hijaz will collapse (it hasn't)
Yemen will collapse (it hasn't)
Sudan will collapse (it hasn't)
Somalia will collapse (it hasn't even though they've been losing land to Ash Shabaab for a few years now)
Pakistan will collapse (it hasn't)
Afghanistan will collapse (it hasn't)
Caucasus will collapse (it hasn't even though the mujahideen have been present in Chechnya etc for over a decade)

Then he is asked whether the governments will be replaced by others. He replies that the regimes are finished. Looking at the list I've just given you, how many of the countries named have regimes that have changed in this last year? Only Egypt and Libya

Then he says that democracy will be terminated in every country yet even in the two countries he was correct in mentioning (Egypt and Libya), democracy stills exists!

Then he says that the system of government which will replace these democracies will be a sultanate (and this has happened in none of these countries). In fact, even in countries where there is a mujahid presence and Sharia courts in at least some of the land such as Afghanistan, Chechnya, etc, they do not call their lands a sultanate but rather an emirate. But it is clear he is not speaking about thekm but about the change of democratic regimes (so Karzai's government, etc)

Then he names more countries which will collapse (however, I am not sure whether he means that they will have collapsed between Muharram 2010-2011 or that they generally will do so in the future)

He says Germany will collapse (it hasn't)
France will collapse (it hasn't)
Spain will collapse (it hasn't)
Britain will become more powerful (by all accounts, it has become weaker)
He said the son who will come after Elizabeth will be more powerful than her even though the British Royal Family have NO ACTUAL POWER
Then he says something hilarious. He says this son (probably Charles) will not listen to the Parliaments and will sweep them away! What century is this guy living in? A few hundred years ago, the King would listen to Parliament and make his decisions regarding ruling the country. But in today's world, Parliament has all the power whilst the Royal family are kept due to tradition, the effect they have on tourism, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER. How the hell would Charles get rid of Parliament when he doesn't have the power to do so? He's ignored the last 400 years of British history including all major changes to the constitution and the views of the people (many of whom do not want the monarchy to exist, even in name, let alone power!)

Then he says Russia will collapse (it hasn't)
China is collapsing inside (since when?)
Then he says Japan is an empire state which it hasn't been for a long long time (was this guy born 400 years ago or something and then decided he won't update himself on current events?)
India will be united as one (erm, since when has it been divided? There has been no new unification process over the last year)
Iran will be united as one (what's he talking about, a minute ago he just said Iran will collapse! Make up your mind!)
The tribe in Yemen will be gone and a new Imam will come (hasn't happened, as noted above)

The video is over 11 minutes long and I have only written about it's first 4 minutes as I think my point has been proven. Shaykh was wrong on pretty much everything

awaitingmehdi
05-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Ya Akhi I do not know how you have understood the word collapse but around 9 of the countries mentioned above... 10 including tunisia which you missed are the most unstable in our whole generation.
We have the leaders killing the civillians in the most of the arabian peninsula and you do not call this collapse. We have Pakistan allowing the deaths of people in afghanistan and you do not call this collapse. We have the european countries loosing there AAA credit rating and you do not call this collapse ?
My brother I believe you are lost i you believe our Ummah is not in a state of collapse this year. Since the breaking down of the Khilafa System there has not been this much distress amongst the Ummah

Maulana Sheikh predicted the arabian peninsula will fall within three months. These were countries which had government bodies for decades. predicting a government in charge for 30/40 yrs will begin to fall within 3/4 months is something big and if u believe everything is fine then wake up out of the small bubble you seem to be living in. We are in need of reformation.

May Allah forgive me for any wrong.
Salaam

xs11ax
05-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Ya Akhi I do not know how you have understood the word collapse but around 9 of the countries mentioned above... 10 including tunisia which you missed are the most unstable in our whole generation.
We have the leaders killing the civillians in the most of the arabian peninsula and you do not call this collapse. We have Pakistan allowing the deaths of people in afghanistan and you do not call this collapse. We have the european countries loosing there AAA credit rating and you do not call this collapse ?
My brother I believe you are lost i you believe our Ummah is not in a state of collapse this year. Since the breaking down of the Khilafa System there has not been this much distress amongst the Ummah

Maulana Sheikh predicted the arabian peninsula will fall within three months. These were countries which had government bodies for decades. predicting a government in charge for 30/40 yrs will begin to fall within 3/4 months is something big and if u believe everything is fine then wake up out of the small bubble you seem to be living in. We are in need of reformation.

Salaam

what about the end of democray and the implementation of the sultanate? what spin are you going to put on that?

just admit it. your shaikh was completely wrong. he is not Allah. only Allah is perfect. only Allah is the true knower of the unseen.

Ansari
05-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I heard from one Turkish shaykh he is demented. That is the reason why he is saying such stuff.

ahmad12
06-12-2011, 12:50 AM

Salaam

Did you even read my post? In there, I quite clearly told you that he predicted that the GOVERNMENTS of all the countries mentioned will collapse. They have not done so.

And what about him saying that Charles will destroy Parliament? Parliament is still there and in fact, Charles has no power to dissolve Parliament at all, this isn't the 17th Century. Please explain... oh no, wait, you can't because HE WAS WRONG

TripolySunni
06-12-2011, 01:30 AM
كذب المنجمون و لو صدقوا

umar_italy
06-12-2011, 10:14 PM
I heard from one Turkish shaykh he is demented. That is the reason why he is saying such stuff.

Was he Cubbeli Ahmad Hoja in that video you had posted here on SF and that then was deleted?
Do you have its translation? I would be really interested in it..

Ansari
06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Was he Cubbeli Ahmad Hoja in that video you had posted here on SF and that then was deleted?
Do you have its translation? I would be really interested in it..
No that was someone else. That video criticized only some stuff that Nazim Haqqani uttered about Mahmud Effendi not meeting with his own shaykh.

umar_italy
06-12-2011, 10:42 PM
No that was someone else. That video criticized only some stuff that Nazim Haqqani uttered about Mahmud Effendi not meeting with his own shaykh.

Ok, :jazak:.

If you want to mention who the other Shaykh was, that would be useful, too.

awaitingmehdi
07-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Subhaan'Allah i never said Maulana is the true knower of the Unseen. Mistakes can be made by anyone. no1 is infallile except Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w

Democracy may not have ended in this one year. But the path to its end has begun which implies the path to Sultanate has begun. Maulana Sheikh was not completely wrong. His fundamental basis of prediction was correct about the decay of the arabian peninsula and so forth. We should not hold onto little points such as the time frame in which this will happen.

But it seems you will not agree so May Allah guide us to the HAQQ
Salaam

ahmad12
07-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Subhaan'Allah i never said Maulana is the true knower of the Unseen. Mistakes can be made by anyone. no1 is infallile except Sayyidina Muhammad s.a.w

Democracy may not have ended in this one year. But the path to its end has begun which implies the path to Sultanate has begun. Maulana Sheikh was not completely wrong. His fundamental basis of prediction was correct about the decay of the arabian peninsula and so forth. We should hold onto little points such as the time frame in which this will happen.

But it seems you will not agree so May Allah guide us to the HAQQ
Salaam

No, he explicitly stated that all these regimes would fall and THEY HAVE NOT. That was the fundamental basis of his predictions. If all he meant was the decay would start but not finish in this year, then he should have said so. In fact, even if that's what he meant he was wrong because the decay started years ago, this was just a major breakthrough

So he was wrong. Plain and simple. Why make excuses for his predictions? Otherwise I could say something like 'America will fall next year' and when it doesn't, I'll just say I mean it would start to decay but that would be dishonest... Shaykh was WRONG and that's the bottom line

TripolySunni
07-12-2011, 12:24 AM
we've been decaying for 100 years

qalandarbaba97
15-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Asalam Alaikum

I consider it a waste of time to argue on something which operates under an entire different set of rules than we, as general muslims, normally are aware of.

First of all, one must understand what the future really is. Then one must understand how this system works. Only then one can understand the occurances.

WHAT IS GHAIB
-----------------
Ghaib is anything which is hidden from our eyes, senses or not in our knowledge,
It's that simple.

I'm sitting in my office and i can see a limited view of what's going on outside it's walls. What i can see is "known" and thus not "ghaib". Whatever activity is being happening that is not in my knowledge is infact "GHAIB" for me.

Allah's universe operates under rules. Whether we know them or not. There's a system working even inside an Atom. This system is operating under a set of rules.
Those who are aware of these rules, there's no mystery for them. There's no "surprise" for them. There's no Ghaib for them.

WHAT IS FUTURE
-============
Future is of 2 types. Variable & Fixed.

Variable future operates under a no. of choices we face every year, every day, every hour. The accumulative choices form a nation's future. e.g. i've a choice to either take my med or not. If i don't i am aware of what will happen. This will determin my near future this evening :)

Now Allah the most knowledgable knows what our individual & accumulative choices will result into.... That is the FIXED Future.

Let me explain in another way. There exists inumerable timelines of "probable futures" at any given time. Whatever we choose result into the materialization of a timeline or a "probable future". There's 100% probability of any of timeline's materialization. That's why we are 100% responsible because these are our choices.

WHAT ARE THE SYSTEMS
================
Since Allah knows what our individual choices will result into, and what our collective choices will result into, he wrote them in Loh-e-Mahfooz. Lohe-Mahfooz or astral records consists of events. These records are handed down to angels for them to manage the worlds. There's 1000 year's records. there are are 100 year's and there are each year's. Each year, the records for the next year are made known to those who manage things accordingly.

Now one can always access those records. One only needs to know the rules of how to do it. There are "security clearance levels". Some may see it via dreams. Coded messages. Some can see like they are watching through maze. Some can see clearly. Some even know why something is gonna happen. It all depends on one's "clearance" & one's ability.

There are ways to develop those abilities. There are rules to develop those abilities.

TIME
======
A seer may see the events but maynot know the time. or maybe made aware of approximate time. Some people were made known to events and they used other sciences to findout the timing of the events. Like Naimat-ullah-Shah Wali or Nostradamus. Naimat Shah Wali was also a master of Jaffar & Astrology.

MENTAL LEVEL
-----------
When a Phd. doctor says something, he, in reality, is not explaining the each and every equation or laws to prove what he's talking. Niether the listeners needed. They already know what the doctor is trying to explain without going into details.

Similarly, when a wali talks, he is actually summarizing a vast subject. When Mawlana Sheikh Nazim says, democracy is gonna finish in a year, it simply means that the process is getting started within the year. This process may take more than a year or so. He's looking at a vast picture and simply narrowing it down. He doesn't have a time & space graph :) to tell you that Syria will fall at Dec.31st, at 12:00pm. :) If you are curious to know, you should try other sciences.

Hope this is enough for anyone who is willing to understand
Those who are not willing, are free to waste time in arguments and fighting.

Best WIshes
Asalam Alaikum

No, he explicitly stated that all these regimes would fall and THEY HAVE NOT. That was the fundamental basis of his predictions. If all he meant was the decay would start but not finish in this year, then he should have said so. In fact, even if that's what he meant he was wrong because the decay started years ago, this was just a major breakthrough

So he was wrong. Plain and simple. Why make excuses for his predictions? Otherwise I could say something like 'America will fall next year' and when it doesn't, I'll just say I mean it would start to decay but that would be dishonest... Shaykh was WRONG and that's the bottom line

amr123
15-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Variable future operates under a no. of choices we face every year, every day, every hour. The accumulative choices form a nation's future. e.g. i've a choice to either take my med or not. If i don't i am aware of what will happen. This will determin my near future this evenin

:salam: brother.

The above mentioned is wrong. There is nothing such us 'Variable Future', everything is predestined By Allah :taala:. Eg: When someone makes Dua for a good house, and he gets it, the Dua is also a part of the Qadr(predestination) of Allah. There is no question of 'what would have happened if he hadn't made the dua'. Thats why its mentioned in the Hadith that 'if' comes from Shaytaan.

qalandarbaba97
15-12-2011, 01:01 PM
W. Salam

No. It's not wrong. Don't be a narrow minded person. You haven't grasped what i explained.

Dua is an act. It's a choice. Dua results from one's will to make a change. making a will is also a choice.

Dua, being accepted or rejected or is simply postponed, is not an issue here. Dua and your destiny are linked together to an extent. Your fixed future may result from a dua.

The definition of 'fixed future' or destiny is simply a "RESULT". A result of your choices in life.

e.g. a person is a 'professional' level drinker. He's a very bad person now. He abuses his wife, his kids, his friends. He never pray. His health is deteriorating.
Everyone is sure of his early death.

Only Allah is aware that in near future, he will make a choice to denounce this habit. He will start to behave well. He will choose to accept someone to be his teacher. He will become a scholar and will live long.

This, my friend, is his destiny which is known to Allah and to whomsoever Allah grants permission to see his destiny.

Hope you can understand

Best Wishes
Asalam Alaikum

ahmetbaba
16-12-2011, 04:47 PM
People shouldn't criticize Sheikh Nazim. Firstly, he has been doing dawah for the last 70 years of his life and who has seen him commit a sin? Secondly, he is a descendant of the Prophet(saw) from his paternal and maternal sides of the family. Third, he is around 90 years old, have some respect. You wouldn't talk like that to your own grandparents. Finally, if he is a liar, then why is the number of people that come to Islam through him increase every other day? Obviously there is some barakah here, and I may give you a secret, and this should suffice for stopping further arguments. He said he has been waiting for Mahdi since 1940, so obviously the people who are around him know that he isn't a liar.
The reason why he says sometimes that Mahdi maybe coming soon is that, some of the mureeds die everyday, so if they in a state of belief that Mahdi is to appear soon and that they would be his follower if they were alive, they will get the reward as if they were with him. So, stop causing fitnah amongst the Ahla Sunnah, focus on more dire subjects, like how to save your own iman!
Besides, he never said that the Mahdi(as) has physically appeared. Many other shuyukh of the past have predicted some dates, but the appearance of Mahdi is becoming ever more prevalent as many of the signs of the last hour are coming about.

abdulwahhab
16-12-2011, 05:21 PM

People shouldn't criticize Sheikh Nazim. Firstly, he has been doing dawah for the last 70 years of his life and who has seen him commit a sin?

A lot of people have. He has allowed ghayr mahram women to touch him. He permits uncovered women to take part in his gatherings. He lets people play musical instruments around him. He has said many things that throw doubt on his beliefs, such as claiming to receive a phone call from Rasoolullah :saw:, saying that his book of deeds has been closed (i.e. he is free to commit sins without consequence), and other such nonsense. These are not private sins but they have been highly publicized.

Secondly, he is a descendant of the Prophet(saw) from his paternal and maternal sides of the family.

Yes, we should respect the Ahlul Bait but it does not excuse someone for being a shady character.

Third, he is around 90 years old, have some respect. You wouldn't talk like that to your own grandparents.

Our grandparents :alhamd: are not propagating sinful actions and beliefs. Our grandparents are not publicizing their bad a'maal. If he is old and that is the excuse you bring forward to him violating the shari'ah, then he obviously should be institutionalized or at least have the spotlight moved away from him, with his mureeds being told to seek a different shaykh.

Finally, if he is a liar, then why is the number of people that come to Islam through him increase every other day? Obviously there is some barakah here,

So, by your logic, there is barakah amongst the Qadiyanis?

and I may give you a secret, and this should suffice for stopping further arguments. He said he has been waiting for Mahdi since 1940, so obviously the people who are around him know that he isn't a liar.
The reason why he says sometimes that Mahdi maybe coming soon is that, some of the mureeds die everyday, so if they in a state of belief that Mahdi is to appear soon and that they would be his follower if they were alive, they will get the reward as if they were with him.

How on earth does this make sense? So, we should lie to people with false promises? If a friend of mine is on the deathbed, should I claim that the Mahdi and his armies will be here in 5 minutes so make intention to join his army???

So, stop causing fitnah amongst the Ahla Sunnah, focus on more dire subjects, like how to save your own iman!

When someone is so extremely controversial as Nazim Haqqani, we have to see who is the one creating fitnah.

Besides, he never said that the Mahdi(as) has physically appeared. Many other shuyukh of the past have predicted some dates, but the appearance of Mahdi is becoming ever more prevalent as many of the signs of the last hour are coming about.

Many people in the past, including scholars, have made no guarantees. They have reached their predictions based on the ahadeeth and have not claimed that the Mahdi "WILL" appear before such and such time... unlike Nazim Haqqani.

Nahda
16-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Haqqani Tariqa has been refuted by the al Murabitun there's an interesting book out there called The Esoteric Deviation by Umar Vadillo

ahmetbaba
16-12-2011, 07:37 PM

A lot of people have. He has allowed ghayr mahram women to touch him. He permits uncovered women to take part in his gatherings. He lets people play musical instruments around him. He has said many things that throw doubt on his beliefs, such as claiming to receive a phone call from Rasoolullah :saw:, saying that his book of deeds has been closed (i.e. he is free to commit sins without consequence), and other such nonsense. These are not private sins but they have been highly publicized.

Yes, we should respect the Ahlul Bait but it does not excuse someone for being a shady character.

Our grandparents :alhamd: are not propagating sinful actions and beliefs. Our grandparents are not publicizing their bad a'maal. If he is old and that is the excuse you bring forward to him violating the shari'ah, then he obviously should be institutionalized or at least have the spotlight moved away from him, with his mureeds being told to seek a different shaykh.

So, by your logic, there is barakah amongst the Qadiyanis?

How on earth does this make sense? So, we should lie to people with false promises? If a friend of mine is on the deathbed, should I claim that the Mahdi and his armies will be here in 5 minutes so make intention to join his army???

When someone is so extremely controversial as Nazim Haqqani, we have to see who is the one creating fitnah.

Many people in the past, including scholars, have made no guarantees. They have reached their predictions based on the ahadeeth and have not claimed that the Mahdi "WILL" appear before such and such time... unlike Nazim Haqqani.

Oh man, I don't know what to say to you. You think having ill feelings about people like Sheikh Nazim, who has served his whole entire life for spreading Islam alone, will increase your taqwa and your status in the sight of Allah(cc), I think otherwise. You have made no effort at all to understand me. I will just remind you the case of Khidr(as) and Musa(as), and leave it at that.

Quandary
16-12-2011, 07:53 PM
'Shaykh' Nazim is not Ahlus Sunnah. What he has spread is not Islam but deviance and evil.

Anyone saying «God» must be considered a believer. Even if a person says, as we do in English, «Oh my God», Allah is catching him. This is gigantic good news.

I have Mercy Oceans 1 and 2; could very easily pull piece after piece from them that is awful and disgusting.

AbuFatimah
16-12-2011, 09:53 PM
MashAllah a lot of the brothers here dont like to backbate and fully understand how a good heart doesnt like to speak ill of anyone, but wallahi the fitnah which shaikh nazim has brung upon the ummah is enormous. I have seen what happens to a person once they join his group and I myself witnessed his teachings as i took shahada and bayaa with him. His group just brings about more division and corruption to the ummah and i hope inshAllah people leave him and join the mainstream orthodox islam and we work together instead of predicting teh worlds end which even the prophet declined to do on the basis of him not being privy to that information, teh knowledge of which is only with Allah. As shaykh zahir mahmood said, even if we feel its about to happen just as we're watering a seed, carry on watering taht seed, meaning lets just continue with khair and when it comes it comes. if i die, the mehdi will not save me from hellfire so rather than being so obsessed with mahdi why not work on our iman so taht when he comes if we are alive we can be among his believers inshallah.

to other brothers, i suggest waiting till 26th december inshAllah as we are still in muharram so his predictions of sultan etc still have some time to be correct. Some of what he said was true and some of it was falsehood which is inline with jinn whisperings, as some of what he said was scarily accurate and some of it clearly false, meaning prob wasnt a lucky guess but also wasnt revelation from Allah. But give him time until muharram ends first, as by 26th december, euro should have collapsed completely, britain should be an empire, and islam should have a khalifah so lets see inshAllah if its truthmixed with falsehood or an accurate prediction. My question for his followers, say his prediction was true, HOW did he know? Revelation from Allah? another method? Please explain. Wallahi his followers including prominent people who followed him for 40 years and travelled with him and learnt from him, say he knows everything andf give him serious power and ability so unless his prophecy his 100% right then people should at least correct some of what they say about him and abmit he doesnt know EVERYTHING or recieve communication from Allah or his messenger

Nahda
17-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Haqqanis have been refuted by Umar Vadillo of al Murabitun in his excellent book The Esoteric Deviation

qalandarbaba97
18-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Asalam Alaikum

:) Like i said, it is a waste of time to argue on a subject about which one has little knowledge. Mystics exist. In all the world, in every religion and region. Their teachings attract those who are searching for certain answers.

In my life, i've listened to many sects of Islam. Read about them. The answers i was looking for came only from Auliya Allah. I've practiced some of the things and found them true. I do not believe in something because someone said that. I weigh the things in the light of the knowledge i gained and i try them.

What surprised me is the funny notation' save your iman". is it so weak? that it will vanish due to small trivial matters?

What is iman in reality? if you think about it, It's simple. It cannot be taken away unless and until i person is entirely possessed by demons or materialism. It is so strong, it lives inside every one.

Many of present day mullahs, from whatever sect they maybe from, are ignorant and miserable and are spreading their misery around. fooling and scaring people.

Allah is too great and his Habib s.a.w is so sweet, they donot allow you to leave them. They live inside you. unless and until you are a hopeless, cluless, ignorant, impressed by might, progress and power of the west.

Quit saying this. Quit being scared and fearful all the time. He is too great and too compassionate to throw you out of his grace on small, trivial, baseless impressions and thougts. Quit thinking Islam only lives in Some books and in some A'alims own delusions.

Allah's universe is too vast, too deep, too big. we cannot encompass His knowledge and his creations, his laws and his mysteries. In 7000 years of known history we still are unable to fully understand and cure our bodies. are we able to comprehend and claim that something cannot exist?

Looking at future, telling about it is not something of a great mystery. Anyone can do it. provided that one knows the laws and act on them fully. Stop copy pasting your favorite mullah's. They have little knowledge outside their environments and faculties.

Stop being narrow minded. Try to have knowledge about different things. Try to get an understanding of life and soul. Try to practice what you've learnt. Only then one start to "see" and to dive into deep waters.

Hope ummah try to use it's own mind than shouting out loud favorite mullah's limited, clueless and tasteless teachings.

In this world, there are people who can wake the dead, who can call souls from the other realms, there exists those who can think and travel thousands of miles in an instant. There are people who can bend steel plates with thought waves. There are people who can hypnotise entire gatherings. There are people who can control breath for weeks.

There's no limit to one's ability.

Some people will tell you that this is purly satanic. Not true. There exists both Satanic and Rahmanic ways to do the similar things. There exists demons, beers & Angels, elemental muakals.

One can use magic to destroy someone's life or health and one can use "Alvi" methods to cure someone.

if one of you have no interest in mysticism, then learn whatever you have interest in, but you are a fool to deny the existance of other branches of knowledge. A fool to claim that your favorite mullah's version of life is the only truth and others are morons.

I hope ummah is able to jump out of these little boxes designed to imprison. People of our past made great progress. They invented things. Because they had knowledge of many many things. Today, we are slaves because we imprisoned ourselves. we are scared and fearful. we dare not to think outside the box someone has built for us.

Best WIhses
Asalam Alaikum

Murid of the path
17-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

This thread is full with the same accusations against Shaykh Nazim al Haqqani that have been answered all over the web here and there.

I was the translator of Umar Vadillo's aformentioned book from English to Spanish in a mexican hardline murabitun community, that book containing the very same wrong and biased and misquoted and merely false statements regarding Shaykh Nazim as quoted here. And when I came to that point in my translation alhamdulillah Allah showed by through sincere people the falsehood of Vadillo's and murabitun's stance against him. So for those who whish to have better and clearer information that what is quoted in this thread against him, they can visit:

The blog: HAKKANI PEARLS. Search for it in google, you'll find it easily.

The more recent entry in the blog:
CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND SLANDERS ABOUT THE MOST ATTACKED WALI OF THIS TIME

I will not accept debates. That note is clear enough by itself regarding so many things that he who still insists in these slanders and lies and misunderstandings is completely free to follow his path, but not in my blog for sure. Also, I won't answer anything here in this forum that so much criticises him. If you want to comment or ask something in good faith then write me or better follow what is said in the note regarding how to know better.

As salam alaikum

Nureddin

Abdul1234
18-09-2012, 03:11 AM
MashAllah a lot of the brothers here dont like to backbate and fully understand how a good heart doesnt like to speak ill of anyone, but wallahi the fitnah which shaikh nazim has brung upon the ummah is enormous. I have seen what happens to a person once they join his group and I myself witnessed his teachings as i took shahada and bayaa with him. His group just brings about more division and corruption to the ummah and i hope inshAllah people leave him and join the mainstream orthodox islam and we work together instead of predicting teh worlds end which even the prophet declined to do on the basis of him not being privy to that information, teh knowledge of which is only with Allah. As shaykh zahir mahmood said, even if we feel its about to happen just as we're watering a seed, carry on watering taht seed, meaning lets just continue with khair and when it comes it comes. if i die, the mehdi will not save me from hellfire so rather than being so obsessed with mahdi why not work on our iman so taht when he comes if we are alive we can be among his believers inshallah.

to other brothers, i suggest waiting till 26th december inshAllah as we are still in muharram so his predictions of sultan etc still have some time to be correct. Some of what he said was true and some of it was falsehood which is inline with jinn whisperings, as some of what he said was scarily accurate and some of it clearly false, meaning prob wasnt a lucky guess but also wasnt revelation from Allah. But give him time until muharram ends first, as by 26th december, euro should have collapsed completely, britain should be an empire, and islam should have a khalifah so lets see inshAllah if its truthmixed with falsehood or an accurate prediction. My question for his followers, say his prediction was true, HOW did he know? Revelation from Allah? another method? Please explain. Wallahi his followers including prominent people who followed him for 40 years and travelled with him and learnt from him, say he knows everything andf give him serious power and ability so unless his prophecy his 100% right then people should at least correct some of what they say about him and abmit he doesnt know EVERYTHING or recieve communication from Allah or his messenger

His followers would say it was through Kashf brother (real kashf being an unveiling from Allah). Ibn Taymiyyah (ra) affirmed the existence of Kashf but said that as well as coming through angelic influence (real kashf) it may come out of the mind of the individual or from jinn.

Sheikh Naazim is a strange case. I don't think people know him one way or the other. Like you I have spent time the the Naqshbandi Haqqanis but did not stay with them and I am not at all comfortable with much that goes on with them, however I wish Sheikh Naazim the best and what I would say about him and his followers is that they are a mixture and Allah knows best about them.