PDA

View Full Version : Another Freaky Experience

kais_1
27-10-2008, 03:13 PM
i had another experience last week

let me explain what happned

i went to the islamic bookstore and purchased a new book called how to protect from jinn and shaytaan. (btw this book mentions ther I AM stuff which i have talked of previously) 2nd muslim ive come across aware of this fact to date...

whislt i was reading this sumthing happened again same as what happned to me last yr when i was reciting surah kahf

i began to feel presences of jinns once more all around me, and different smells, some beautiful smells and sum horrible ones.

the day after i went for jummah and all i hrd througout the khutabh was dogs barking outside, and everytime i step out the house i hear a dog bark.

i even started acting like a dog, apparently i made snarling faces to my sisters, when all this was happening.

so many wierd things happened

another thing , my dad gave me zam zam water the day after, and too me it looked like there was a hair in it, so i got my index finger dipped it in and removed the hair, the more i removed the hair the more hair appeared in this water...

i eventually just siad bismillah and drank the water

i kept seeing a particular hand sign too everwhere

i was wearing a twaeez this day when it all happned for protection, and as it was all happening, i went down stairs,, took my taweez off and bagan to burn it as i think we shundt wear taweez as protection from allah is enough..

anyways i finished burning the taweez, and i happned to burn my finger and i went upstars soon i went up stars my father was there and he handed me sum burn cream, not that he evn knew i had burnt my finger....which was well freaky

the same night i got a bruise on my foot, too my it looked like a number had been stamped there.

i began to see spiders, hearing dogs everywhere and seeing them on every tv station i turned too..

oh yeah caves too the same night i must have seen caves on like 4 diff channels

then there were figs sumone mention figs to me at the time i was experiencing this episode, then my mother came and asked me what i wanted to eat, i looked around and the first thing i saw was 3 figs lying on the floor in a corner of the room, i asked my mum as to why these were there, she replied nephew must have put them there.

also the number 3 kept coming up in all kinds of places, people mentioning it, seeing it on tv, seeing it in reality, i was seeing the number 3 everywhere.

it was like my mind had moved to higher concious plane, if thats legal to belive in islam..

at the time all this was happening i hrd sum wierd things said from my sisters, first thing i hr her say was, "watch him turn from a holy man into a dog now" then , she asked me "who i am" then she said "we gonan do everything haraam in this home"

at the same time i dont know what came over me i took all the photos in the house and threw them outside the front door, and i was telling everyone i was cleaning the home...
this kind of experience first happned to me last yr whilst i was reading surah kahf and followed them wierd dreams i had which i discussed in previous threads..

kais_1
27-10-2008, 03:20 PM
interesting link i just found

about connecting consciousness levels, higher and lower levels..

http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/sirius/siriusgodstar.html

kais_1
27-10-2008, 03:33 PM
YUSUFALI: Without adding, "So please Allah!" and call thy Lord to mind when thou forgettest, and say, "I hope that my Lord will guide me ever closer (even) than this to the right road."
PICKTHAL: Except if Allah will. And remember thy Lord when thou forgettest, and say: It may be that my Lord guideth me unto a nearer way of truth than this.
SHAKIR: Unless Allah pleases; and remember your Lord when you forget and say: Maybe my Lord will guide me to a nearer course to the right than this.

Abu Suliman
27-10-2008, 04:24 PM
brother you need to stop reading about jinns and the occult and go and see a real shaykh or aamil.

Dotcom
27-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Yes, explain this to a Shaykh, stop reading about Jinns, and have the Shaykh help you spiritually.

kais_1
27-10-2008, 05:00 PM
can anyone recommend a good one in yorkshire?

Khilafah1924
27-10-2008, 10:14 PM
can anyone recommend a good one in yorkshire?

السلام عليكم

yeah bro i can from West Yorkshire

MuslimBrother786
28-10-2008, 12:24 AM
asalaamaleikum brother,

were you scared when reading surah kaf? and what is surah kaf about, is it to scare jinns?

i heard if you get really scared, or during sexual climax is one of the ways jinns can enter you. i dont want to scare you, i think you may be possessed, dont worry, go see a sheikh brother. keep praying ;)

i also bought a jinn book, but i never read anything except the english:$
i have always experienced some sleep paralysis (jinn stuff) UNTIL i started reading ayat ul kursi...subanallah, this is very powerful, i havent ever experienced the jinn stuff at any time.our beloved prophet SAW said he who recites this ayat b4 bedtime, will have a guardian from ALLAH till the morning, i know from experience that this is true.

also read it when leaving the house angel are sent from ALLAH to protect you and read it before you enter, cos the shaaytan (other bad jinns ) wont be able to enter with you.

salaam

kais_1
28-10-2008, 12:19 PM
السلام عليكم

how can i contact such a person, pleasse leave details...

kais_1
28-10-2008, 01:42 PM
can anyone explain to me the meaning of 3 figs?

why did i see 3 figs?

according to research ive been doing the fig tree holds huge amounts of religious significance..

so why did i see 3 figs????

and whats dog got to do with it all?

Naila85
28-10-2008, 02:25 PM
salaam kais, hope u are well, i just read what u wrote what happened to u n its quite scary. what are u gonna do about it dont u think u should see a hakeem or someone.

xs11ax
28-10-2008, 03:23 PM
السلام عليكم

is it ebraheem from batley by any chance?

mudkipz
28-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Religious delusions are well known symptoms of schitzophrenia.

I think you should go see a doctor because you are clearly not well in the head. He may then suggest a psychiatrist and medications to you because you are showing many signs of deep psychosis.

MuslimBrother786
28-10-2008, 06:54 PM
can anyone explain to me the meaning of 3 figs?

why did i see 3 figs?

according to research ive been doing the fig tree holds huge amounts of religious significance..

so why did i see 3 figs????

and whats dog got to do with it all?

salaam
i know if you see a fig tree in a dream its a sign of worries and regret.
http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:2anENFlFJk4J:www.firdaous.com/en/0064.htm+islamic+dream+interpretation&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

Khilafah1924
28-10-2008, 09:28 PM
is it ebraheem from batley by any chance?

السلام عليكم

nah bruv it aint

and to brother Kais, i heard of a brother in Leeds Islamic Centre called Shareef Khan, i heard of another in Leeds Grand Mosque, Dewsbury Marcas

or maybe even try Ebraheem from Batley provided by brother 'xs11ax' if hes available

check at your local masjid they should have contacts

xs11ax
29-10-2008, 01:03 AM
السلام عليكم

or maybe even try Ebraheem from Batley provided by brother 'xs11ax' if hes available

actually i was going to say dont go to him. i would not recommend him. stay far far away.

kais_1
29-10-2008, 01:31 PM
salaam
i know if you see a fig tree in a dream its a sign of worries and regret.
http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:2anENFlFJk4J:www.firdaous.com/en/0064.htm+islamic+dream+interpretation&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

wasnt a dream bro i saw them when i was seeeing the rest of the things, in actual day time whilst awake.

my mum asked me what i wanted to eat, and the next thing i know is i look on the flooor and in the corner of the room on the floor are 3 figs..

was strange as to why they wud be lying there

i remember asking my mum why they were there, she said nephew must have put them there..

this was the same with the dog episode, the next day, it was thursday at spot on magrib time, i look on the sofa in the back room, and there was a doggie snack bag, all i remember was it said rainbow dogs snacks...

again this was totally wierd coz the episode i had just had was revolving around dogs for sum reason..

we have no dogs in the home and have never had a dog, so why wud a member of my family put a dog snack bag on the sofa for me to see..???????

can anyone provide a contact number for any of these alims, maybe i cud talk to them over the phone

jazakallah

kais_1
29-10-2008, 01:37 PM

Dotcom
29-10-2008, 02:05 PM
brother with all due respect,

You must step away from the computer
You must make wudhu
You must goto the masjid
You must not leave until you get help from a Shaykh or the contact info of one and then you must call that person immediately.

olayinka
29-10-2008, 02:41 PM
AAWW,

Am a woman, can I contribute to this discussion!

If so, the brother involve should recite Suratul Falaq and Nas, Ayat Qurissiyu as much as possible before sleep and during the day. May Allah make it easy for him to overcome the situation.

Seeing dogs in dreams or in unusual circumstances in my part of the world (Nigeria) is link to attack by the occult/ocultism etc.

The brother should constantly be dhkir and salat on the Rosulu.

Masalam.

kais_1
29-10-2008, 02:58 PM

You must make wudhu
You must goto the masjid
You must not leave until you get help from a Shaykh or the contact info of one and then you must call that person immediately.

i wud rather speak to sumone over the phone, so they can understand, i dont want to go see no charlatoons, coz there too many where i live...

kais_1
29-10-2008, 03:15 PM
test

mudkipz
29-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Then go see a psychiatrist. At least they have years of training as opposed to no training at all that most of these 'witch doctors' have.

ssjkakarot
29-10-2008, 08:18 PM
actually i was going to say dont go to him. i would not recommend him. stay far far away.

Can I ask you why? I have had treatment by him. I think it's the same person that you are talking about anyway.

kais_1
30-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Then go see a psychiatrist. At least they have years of training as opposed to no training at all that most of these 'witch doctors' have.

in my opinion physchology is based on athiesm, and ignores al elemnts of spirituality, and wud rather drug sumone up then get to the core...

btw i read yaseen today, and there are 3 apostles in this surah, i seen 3 figs...

now according to wiki, jews belive the fig tree means the coming of the messiah...

so 3 figs, isa, mahdi.....who cud be the 3rd?

dont know if im going anywhere with this or not.....just a thought...

kais_1
30-10-2008, 01:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fig_Tree

yusuf aki abduallah
30-10-2008, 03:31 PM
As salaamulaikum Brother Kais this might help you.The words Rasululaah PBUH used on the night the jinn connived against him. In the complete and perfect attributes of Allah do I ask protection from the evil of everything he has created and dispersed and from the evil of everything descending from the sky and going up into it.I also seek protection from evil of the trial of the day and night and from every ocurrence except those that bring good "O The Most Merciful It Is To You That I Plead. (Ameen) May Allah give you Afia

mudkipz
30-10-2008, 04:06 PM
in my opinion physchology is based on athiesm, and ignores al elemnts of spirituality, and wud rather drug sumone up then get to the core...

btw i read yaseen today, and there are 3 apostles in this surah, i seen 3 figs...

now according to wiki, jews belive the fig tree means the coming of the messiah...

so 3 figs, isa, mahdi.....who cud be the 3rd?

dont know if im going anywhere with this or not.....just a thought...

Psychiatry and psychology are different things.

And they are not based on athiesm, per se. They are based on evidence, unlike what you are doing.

You immediately assume you are posessed or whatever and then seek a cure for it, without any actual evidence to prove that you are indeed posessed.

*sigh* I dont know why I am bothering since there really isnt any point trying to convince some one who is crazy anyway since they have little grasp of reality.

kais_1
31-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Psychiatry and psychology are different things.

And they are not based on athiesm, per se. They are based on evidence, unlike what you are doing.

You immediately assume you are posessed or whatever and then seek a cure for it, without any actual evidence to prove that you are indeed posessed.

*sigh* I dont know why I am bothering since there really isnt any point trying to convince some one who is crazy anyway since they have little grasp of reality.

i see u have a very narrow mind, im sure ur aware that with knowledge comes awareness...

anyways....

im still trying to contact a reliable scholar...does anyone have a contact numbere?

spatel6549
12-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Assalam Alaikum.
In my opinion, there should be no need to see anyone. Just pray to the Allah (swt) and ask him to help you (isn't that what you hope the scholars, aalims, shaykhs can do for you?) Be it a spiritual, mental or physical ailment, there is no power or strength except through Allâh (swt). Don't think that you are weak. You have to believe in yourself and your Emaan. Leave the rest to the All-Mighty.

Junaid Ibn Ahmed
12-11-2008, 08:40 PM

You must make wudhu
You must goto the masjid

This seems like excellent advice.

I recommend you take it, sidi.

marco100
13-11-2008, 01:53 AM
I don't know why the other brother was banned. However, brother kais you have to understand that if you see a hakeem in these matters, first and foremost they will if they are authentic, ask you if you have seen a physician. Islam doesn't just jump into "possessions", rather conventional scientific approaches are used first.

If these avenues don't work, then it could be something else like what other brothers and sisters here are suspecting, in which case, I pray it goes well for you.

Stay pure at all times. Make constant zikr, as well as 4 kuls surahs and ayatul kursi.

If you happen to have a heightened state of awareness, then it could be a good thing, or even bad.

Let us know inshallah. :-)

UmmeGibrel
14-11-2008, 01:05 PM
salams,

brother i don't think ur insane, and i absolutely believe in all that you are saying. I'm doing this research and i wanted to know whether you know about the Zero Point Experiment by the jews.... if you don;t it's about time you do. All connected to the stuff u talk about all the time in your posts.

Some links i found while doing research:

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/sch2.htm
http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/proph.htm

2012:
http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&q=2012&meta=

We are doomed!

I know no one knows except Allah when the doomsday is going to be. But the signs are certainly there for us to realise.

UmmeGibrel
14-11-2008, 01:25 PM
4. It is said that after Zero Point the Sun will rise in the west and set in the east, approx. Past occurrences of this change have been found in ancient records.

Sign of Doomsday.

UmmeGibrel
14-11-2008, 01:33 PM
http://2012.apocalypse2008-2015.com/

kais_1
10-08-2009, 11:20 AM
im still trying to find out what fig and dog meant...

the fig...i think leads to gnosis...or the matrix...

the dog....leads to sirius the star

any thoughts?

NNoor
10-08-2009, 12:05 PM
im still trying to find out what fig and dog meant...

the fig...i think leads to gnosis...or the matrix...

the dog....leads to sirius the star

any thoughts?

:salam:

Are you just having a laugh now, or what?

Have you seen anybody for help yet?

If you really suspect this to be jinns bothering you, then I hope you have been doing some of the things that have already been suggested by others like:

Reciting the two quls (falaq and nas), reciting ayatul kursi, and reciting surat al baqarah.

Abu Huraira reported that RasoolAllah :saw: said, “Do not turn your houses into graves. Shaytan is barred from any house in which Surat al-Baqarah is recited.” (Muslim).

Similarly, you should call the azan in your house (out loud).

Make sure your house is neat and clean.

Stay away from sins.

Don't watch nonsense television or listen to music.

Try to always be in a state of wudhu.

Do istighfar and send salawat to Nabi :saw: abundantly.

Ask Allah to help you.

kais_1
10-08-2009, 12:22 PM
:salam:

Are you just having a laugh now, or what?

Have you seen anybody for help yet?

If you really suspect this to be jinns bothering you, then I hope you have been doing some of the things that have already been suggested by others like:

Reciting the two quls (falaq and nas), reciting ayatul kursi, and reciting surat al baqarah.

Abu Huraira reported that RasoolAllah :saw: said, “Do not turn your houses into graves. Shaytan is barred from any house in which Surat al-Baqarah is recited.” (Muslim).

Similarly, you should call the azan in your house (out loud).

Make sure your house is neat and clean.

Stay away from sins.

Don't watch nonsense television or listen to music.

Try to always be in a state of wudhu.

Do istighfar and send salawat to Nabi :saw: abundantly.

Ask Allah to help you.

no im being serious...

and jazakallah for all the advice, most of which i do on a dialy basis