PDA

View Full Version : Its Abt Our Shia Community........

maya chaudhry
09-01-2009, 07:20 AM
i just wanna know,that y our shia community is so much against Hazrat UMER,Hazrat ABU-BAKR and Hazrat AMEER-MUAWIA?????????

bugmenot
09-01-2009, 09:18 AM
:salam:
because shi'aism is not islam.

Taimur khan
09-01-2009, 10:15 AM
i just wanna know,that y our shia community is so much against Hazrat UMER,Hazrat ABU-BAKR and Hazrat AMEER-MUAWIA?????????
because shia is fitna and they didector of muslims enemy

Colonel_Hardstone
09-01-2009, 10:35 AM

W-Salam Sister,

Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) was the greatest and the best human being EVER created and all Muslims believe that.

Allah (SWT) specifically picked his companions and they were the greatest and best of humans after the Prophets. Ask yourself why would Allah (SWT) choose any thing less then the best for the best of the human being i.e. Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)?

Khaleefatur-Rasool Sayyidina Abu-Bakr (RA) was Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)'s Father-in-Law i.e. Sayyida Aisha (RA) who was Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)'s wife was Khaleefatur-Rasool Sayyidina Abu-Bakr (RA) s daughter.

Sayyidina Umar (RA) was also Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)'s Father-in-Law i.e. Sayyida Hafsa (RA) who was Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)'s wife was Sayyidina Umar's daughter.

1) As a woman you will be someone's wife or someone's daughter-in-law someday. Ask yourself this question as to how you & your father will feel if people on your husband's side start abusing your father?

2) And why would someone take a woman in marraige whose father is dodgy?

Now apply both examples to Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam). Why would Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) take the daughters of both Khaleefatur-Rasool Sayyidina Abu-Bakr (RA) & Sayyidina Umar (RA) as his wife if he dissapproved of their fathers? And by taking their daughters into their household they became part of Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)'s family! Why would anyone let alone Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) do that?

maya chaudhry
14-01-2009, 08:20 AM
But i've heard that some shia's believe that the main problm was "KHILAFAT"...and the khilafat commaty made by Hazrat Abu-bakr was nt neutral...
and they made Hazrat umer RA 2nd khalif of muslims??????

not known
14-01-2009, 08:58 AM
But i've heard that some shia's believe that the main problm was "KHILAFAT"...and the khilafat commaty made by Hazrat Abu-bakr was nt neutral...

no, it is not khilafate issue

there are many more things

abuhajira
14-01-2009, 11:18 PM

If that were the case, then Sayyiduna Ali r.a who was among those who would not let anyone abuse islam, would have stood against the enaction of Sayyiduna Umar r.a . Yet that was not the case..instead it was Sayiduna Ali r.a who held on to the decision of Sayiduna Abi Bakr r.a 's nomination of Umar r.a .. This was at the time when there was an objection on the issue.

We should also keep in mind that it was Ali r.a who rose up to defend what he believed in later on when the issues of khilafat came. So it was not that he was afraid of was aversive of any military action, as some people like to say that he didnt speak to soften the fear of fitna.

:ws:

maya chaudhry
16-01-2009, 08:31 AM
i just wanna know that what abt the shahadat of HAZRAT USMAN RA.......
who were responsible for this??????
and i think the son of hazrat abu bakr was also among those people.....
and is this true that hazrat ali RA remaind neutral at this issue????

Colonel_Hardstone
19-01-2009, 12:49 PM

W-Salam,

Shahadat of Hazrat Usman (RA) is one of the most tragic events of Islam. After his Shahadah chaos and anarchy was spreading like wild-fire.

People demanded that the killers of Hazrat Usman (RA) should be brought to justice straight-away. Hazrat Ali (RA) who became Khaleefa thought that it was important to restore PEACE and HARMONY and once the situation has stabilised then look for the Killer of Usman (RA).

Other people disagreed because they wanted justice straight-away.

Hazrat Ali (RA) thought that in the time of Chaos and Anarchy it was difficult to have a trial and to bring the Killers to justice.

Hazrat Ali (RA) NEVER remained neutral over the barbaric killing he just wanted the right time.

sky_blue
29-01-2009, 07:01 AM

The killer of Hazrat Usman RA were the rebillions among them their leader was Abdullah bin saba who was a convert muslim from jewism. Moreover, these rebillions made three parties one from Basra, one from Kufa and other were of Egypt. The Party of Egypt wanted to made Hazrat Ali RA the next Caliph, Kufans wanted to made Hazrat Zubair RA Caliph where as Basraans wanted to made Hazrat Talha RA the next Caliphate after Hazrat Usman (RA). Basically their purpose was only to make Fitnah in the muslim Ummah and they also succeeded in their evil purpose, by killng Hazrat Usman RA and hence they were responsible for the Battle of Saffeen and Also Battle of Jammal.

Also Hazrat Ali RA never remained neutral on the death issue of Hazrat Usman RA, but was waiting for the proper time to revenge from these rebillions. He wanted to first control the situation and spread peace and then expose the killers of Hazrat Usman RA.

sky_blue
29-01-2009, 07:14 AM

The main reason of their aggression towards Hazrat Abu Bakar RA, Hazrat Umar RA and Hazrat Usman RA (naoo zubillah) was the Caliphate issue. Shia consider Hazrat Ali RA to be the perfect and suitable for Caliphate after the death of Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him). and consider that he has the right of caliphate as he ra was from the family of Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him).

There may be also some other reasons for which shiite dislike the first three caliphate which are based on false and fabricated stories about first three caliphate and pious wives of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Hazrat Aaisha RA and Hazrat Hafza Ra.

Moreover, disliking Hazrat Ameer Muawiaa RA is due to the Battle of Saffeen, in which he was against Hazrat Ali RA. Where both of Sahabas were on the right path. And one of the Hadith of Muslim Sharif also confirm this event, that both parties were on the right path.

maya chaudhry
14-02-2009, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE=sky_blue;357475
Moreover, disliking Hazrat Ameer Muawiaa RA is due to the Battle of Saffeen, in which he was against Hazrat Ali RA. Where both of Sahabas were on the right path. And one of the Hadith of Muslim Sharif also confirm this event, that both parties were on the right path.[/QUOTE]

can any1 plz tell the detail of Battle of saffeen??????

sky_blue
14-02-2009, 08:30 PM
can any1 plz tell the detail of Battle of saffeen??????

Assalamo Alikum

The main reason of this battle was the murder of Hazrat Usman ra. A convert muslim Ibn e Saba and his followers were responsible for this. These people were hypocrites and their main purpose was to made fitna in the Ummah.
The killer of Hazrat Usman ra were the rebillions among them their leader was Abdullah bin saba who was a convert muslim from jewism. Moreover, these rebillions made three parties one from Basra, one from Kufa and other were of Egypt. The Party of Egypt wanted to made Hazrat Ali ra the next Caliph, Kufans wanted to made Hazrat Zubair RA Caliph where as Basraans wanted to made Hazrat Talha ra the next Caliphate after Hazrat Usman (ra). Basically their purpose was only to make Fitnah in the muslim Ummah and they also succeeded in their evil purpose, by killng Hazrat Usman ra and hence they were responsible for the Battle of Saffeen and Also Battle of Jammal.
Now when Hazrat Usman ra was had assassinated by these rebillions, the news spread all around and when Hazrat Ameer Muawia ra who were the ameer of Syria came to know about this incident appeal to Hazrat Ali ra to hand over those rebillions to him, but Hazrat Ali ra was waiting for the right time to take revenge from these rebillions. But Hazrat Muawia ra insisted Hazrat Ali ra to revenge those people, otherwise he himself will do it.
This was the main point due to which the battle of Safeen started.
During this time the Sabaiis did every effort to make the situation even bitter, and due to this Battle of Jamal also started.
Hazrat Muawia ra
=> Hazrat Muawia ra knew that these rebellions were fitnah in the ummah and he wanted to remove it. Because he knew that these people are harmful in future as well.
(and he was right as these same people also murder Ali ra and latter Hassan ra)
=> These rebellions pledge their allegiance to Hazrat Ali ra.
=> To Muawia ra this situation seems that Hazrat Ali ra giving protection to the rebellions.
Hazrat Ali ra
=> Hazrat Ali did not have any choice to accept their allegiance
=> It was not right time for Hazrat Ali ra to revenge from these rebellions
In Madina, these rebellions have full control, when he made plan of assassination of Hazrat Usman ra
Now from above situation we can see both of great Sahabas are on right path.

Bukhari and Muslim confirms this situation by the Hadith quoted by prophet Muhammad pbuh

Narrated by Hazrat Abu Huraira ra

Before the Judgment day the two groups of Muslims will fought together and there will be bloodshed, where the both parties have same claim.

It has detailed incident that happened before battle, and during it. But it is a brief summary of the incident which clears that what is main reason behind the battle and what was the stand of both parties.