PDA

View Full Version : Latest Happenings at Khanqah Imdaida Ashrafiya - Karachi

Jawad_ Khan
24-02-2009, 05:00 AM
The Khanqah of Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, is the center of spirtitual gatherings and Ulama from all across the globe visit Khanqah to spend some precious moments in the company of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum.

This Thread would, InshAllah be Updated with the latest happenings at Khanqah Imdadia Ahrafiya so that all of us can benefit from the teachings of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum.

Jawad_ Khan
24-02-2009, 05:03 AM
Update: 23 Feb 2009

Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Sahab Damatbarakatuhum ( http://www.yunuspatel.co.za ) who is a very famous Aalim and Shaykh from South Africa and one of the closest Khulafa of Aarif Billah Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, has arrived at Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya - Karachi.

The duration of the visit is not confirmed yet. However, each moment in the blessed company of Hazrat would surely be an asset.

Propagating_Haq
24-02-2009, 02:09 PM
mashallah excellent thread brother, you are truly blessed to live in the same city as hazrat.

ENIGMA
24-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Can someone please enlighten me on what usually happens at a khanqa,like a daily tarteeb. Genuinely interested.

Jawad_ Khan
24-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Alhamdulillah it is a blessing to be in the same city as Hazrat Wala Db and other Great Aulia of our time like Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab Db and others.

The Daily Routine/Tarteeb at Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya is as follows:

Daily 5 Majalis are Held at Khanqah. The day starts with a 10 minutes Majlis e Zikr After Namaz e Fajr. After that, a Majlis is held 2 hours before Namaz e Zuhr. Then a Majlis After Namaz e Asr. Then another Majlis After Namaz e Isha and finally a Majlis approx. 1 hour after the Isha Majlis.

Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum is present in all the Majalis except for the Majlis e Zikr after Fajr.

The Last Majlis that is held after 1 hour of Isha Majlis is called "Anti Depression" by Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum. This is a unique Majlis in which some selected Murideen of Hazrat Wala Db tell Jokes and Funny incidents. Alhamdulillah countless people have changed just by attending this Majlis. They used to be people surrounded by depression and worries but Alhamdulillah Allah(SWT) has blessed Hazrat Wala with this unique ability which one of Hazrat's Khulafa describes as " Hazrat Hanstay Huo ko Rulatay Hain Aur Rotay Huo Ko Hansaatay Hain Aaur Hnsa Hansa Kay Phansaatay hain(Allah ki Muhabbat main) Aur Mola Se Milatay Hain!!!"

After this Anti Depression Majlis, a 5 minutes majlis is held in which a famous book by Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi R.A on the Habits and Life of Nabi e Kareem (SAW) "Nashr Ut Teeb" is read.

The other 3 Majalis which are held before Zuhr, after Asr and After Isha have the following schedule:

One or more of the following activities, takes place in these Majalis

1. Ashaar of Hazrat Wala Db are read
2. An old recording of Hazrat's Bayan is played.
3. Hazrat orders one of his Khulafa to do a Bayan.

All the Majalis are Alhamdulillah blessed by the Presence of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum, who occasionally distributes his pearls of wisdom and Love by small Naseehats.

All the 3 Majalis are Alhamdulillah attended by approx. 400+ people on Average. and can also be listened to LIVE at the website of Khanqah. The duration of each of these 3 majalis is on Average 50 to 60 min.

http://www.khanqah.org

This is the regular Schedule at Khanqah. Apart from this, a Regular Bayan is held Every Friday before Namaz e Juma and on Monday after Namaz e Maghrib by the Son of Hazrat Wala Db, Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahab Db or the Grand Son of Hazrat Wala Db Maulana Ibrahim Sahab Db.

In between these Majalis people visit Hazrat Wala Db in his Room.

All this at the age of 85+.........Hazrat says, Allah(swt) has made these Majalis my Food...... I feel stronger by them just as people feel stronger by Food.

Subhan Allah!!!

Hope that was detailed enuf!!

Jawad_ Khan
27-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Alhamdulillah a new Book by Aarif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum has been published,"Muhabbat e Ilahiya Ki Azmat"

You can read it online or download it from here....

Download (http://www.khanqah.org/books/download/muhabat-e-ilahiya-ki-azmat/book.pdf) or Read Online (http://www.khanqah.org/books/show/muhabat-e-ilahiya-ki-azmat)

Zubair
27-02-2009, 03:57 AM
May Allah ta'ala give Hazrat a long and healthy life.

Are there any recordings of Shaykh AbrarulHaq (Hazrat's Shaykh), i read he passed away in 2005, Allah ta'ala have mercy on him.

Jawad_ Khan
03-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Alhamdulillah the Books of Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum are now being translated into Arabic Language as well. Hundreds and Thousands of Hazrat's Books have ben distributed for free throughout Madinah Shareef, Makkah Mukarrama, Jeddah and other cities in Saudi Arabia.......... Now these books have started appearing on Khanqah's website as well.

You can download these Arabic books Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum from here

http://www.khanqah.org/books/ar

Kindly spread this to your Arabic Freinds as much as possible. These are piceless gems by a True Wali of our time.

Talhah
04-03-2009, 02:08 PM
salaam

jazakallah brother! keep up the good work! May Allah give Hidayat to all of us! Ameen

Jawad_ Khan
27-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Alhamdulillah Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Damatbarakatuhum was in Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya (http://www.khanqah.org), Karachi today after Asr Prayers.

Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db delivered a very thought provoking Bayan on the topic of Nikah and Akhlaaq, and also attended the Nikah of a Mureed of Aarif Billah Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum.

It was the first time I saw Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db and it was a wonderful experience. Hundreds had gathered at the Khanqah.

Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad AKhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum sat in the Khanqah and also listened to the Bayan by Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db.

After the Bayan Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db went into the Hujra of Hazrat Wala Db and stayed there for some time.

He left the khanqah after offering the Maghrib Prayers.

It was amazing to meet one of the greatest Khadims of Deen today.....

May Allah(SWT) protect our Ulama and Buzurgaan e Deen......Aameen.

sanlik
27-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Alhamdulillah Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Damatbarakatuhum was in Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya (http://www.khanqah.org), Karachi today after Asr Prayers.

Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db delivered a very thought provoking Bayan on the topic of Nikah and Akhlaaq, and also attended the Nikah of a Mureed of Aarif Billah Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum.

It was the first time I saw Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db and it was a wonderful experience. Hundreds had gathered at the Khanqah.

Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad AKhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum sat in the Khanqah and also listened to the Bayan by Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db.

After the Bayan Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db went into the Hujra of Hazrat Wala Db and stayed there for some time.

aw,

brother, are you a regular at the khanqah. do you know mufti zubair dudha sb, in dewsbury uk, he is also khalifah of arifbillah shah hakeem akhtar sb and runs khanqah ashrafiyah aktariyah in uk.

True Life
27-09-2009, 09:14 PM
:salam:

Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab Db delivered a very thought provoking Bayan on the topic of Nikah and Akhlaaq, and also attended the Nikah of a Mureed of Aarif Billah Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum.:subh: I hope the Bayan gets uploaded.

Jawad_ Khan
27-09-2009, 11:14 PM
aw,

brother, are you a regular at the khanqah. do you know mufti zubair dudha sb, in dewsbury uk, he is also khalifah of arifbillah shah hakeem akhtar sb and runs khanqah ashrafiyah aktariyah in uk.

Khanqah is just 5 minutes drive from my place.....Alhamdulillah I get the opportunity to go there regularly....

Ive certainly heard the name of Hazrat Mufti Zubair Dudha Shb Db in Khanqah but have never met him......Molana Asif from UK was here in Ramazan....He is also a Khalifa of Hazrat Wala Db.....

@ True Life

Brother im not sure if it'll be uploaded but I'll insha Allah try to get it for u

True Life
27-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Molana Asif from UK was here in Ramazan....He is also a Khalifa of Hazrat Wala Db.....Is this Maulana Asif from Bury? He was once here in Germany accompanying Maulana Muhammad Ali Mangera. He's very young and I know he was a Murid of Hadhrat Hakim Akhtar Sahib. [May Allah preserve all our 'Ulema]

@ True Life

Brother im not sure if it'll be uploaded but I'll insha Allah try to get it for u:jazak: That would be great.

Jawad_ Khan
28-09-2009, 05:13 AM
Molana Asif Sahab is young alright. .....may be he's the one ur talking about

True Life
28-09-2009, 02:45 PM
:ws:
Molana Asif Sahab is young alright. .....may be he's the one ur talking about:mash: If he has got Khilafat in such a young age.

sanlik
29-09-2009, 10:17 AM
:ws::mash: If he has got Khilafat in such a young age.

aw,

ml asif khalifah from batley, isn't that young and he got khilafat just a couple of years ago at not that young age.

you may thinking of another ml asif not the one that went to khanqah in ramadhan.

True Life
29-09-2009, 12:43 PM
you may thinking of another ml asif not the one that went to khanqah in ramadhan.Yes, that's what I was thinking, too. :jazak: for clearing it up!

Jawad_ Khan
11-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Today Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum visited his Madressah Jamia Ashraful Madaris after a long time. The Madressah is around 35 minutes drive from Khanqah.

Its not often that Hazrat Wala leaves Khanqah these days. But when he does, it's a sight to behold.

When Hazrat Wala left Khanqah, around a 100 cars accompanied him to the Madressah but when Hazrat reached the Madressah, it was an amazing sight. Literally thousands of people had gathered to get a glimpse of Hazrat Wala.

It was an amazing sight. Hazrat was taken to the Main Hall of the Masjid which was absolutely packed. A khalifa of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum read his Ashaar. As soon as he finished Hazrat took the mic himself and gave a 15 minute Bayan, again something very rare these days.

The duration of the bayan was only 15 minutes but the effect it had on the hearts of people listening, was just amazing. The majlis went on for around 1 hour and then Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum left the Madressah and returned to Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya.

Today was truly a memorable day for me.

sanlik
11-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Today Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum visited his Madressah Jamia Ashraful Madaris after a long time. The Madressah is around 35 minutes drive from Khanqah.

Its not often that Hazrat Wala leaves Khanqah these days. But when he does, it's a sight to behold.

When Hazrat Wala left Khanqah, around a 100 cars accompanied him to the Madressah but when Hazrat reached the Madressah, it was an amazing sight. Literally thousands of people had gathered to get a glimpse of Hazrat Wala.

It was an amazing sight. Hazrat was taken to the Main Hall of the Masjid which was absolutely packed. A khalifa of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum read his Ashaar. As soon as he finished Hazrat took the mic himself and gave a 15 minute Bayan, again something very rare these days.

The duration of the bayan was only 15 minutes but the effect it had on the hearts of people listening, was just amazing. The majlis went on for around 1 hour and then Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum left the Madressah and returned to Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya.

Today was truly a memorable day for me.

wow, u brothers in karachi are so lucky to be so close to hathrat wala. i can just imagine the sight. is hathrats garden still there in sind bhalooch next to masjid ashraf?

Jawad_ Khan
12-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Yes MashaAllah its the same old garden.....with a little renovation of course

sanlik
12-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Yes MashaAllah its the same old garden.....with a little renovation of course

br,

could you find out why majlis is not coming online for a while.

realseeker1
16-10-2009, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=Jawad_ Khan_Khanqahi;364434]The Khanqah of Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, is the center of spirtitual gatherings and Ulama from all across the globe visit Khanqah to spend some precious moments in the company of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum.

what do u mean by "Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam"? Plz explain it. jazakallh.

Jawad_ Khan
16-10-2009, 06:55 PM
الحمدللہ 11 اکتوبر2009 بروز اتوار شيخ العرب و العجم عارف باللہ حضرت مولانا شاہ حکيم محمد اختر صاحب دامت برکاتہم طويل مدت کے بعد سندھ بلوچ سوسائٹي ،گلستان جوہر ميں واقع جامعہ اشرف المدارس کي نئي تعميرات کو ديکھنے کے ليے تشريف لے گئے، شہر بھر سے کثير تعداد ميں حضرت والا کي زيارت اور مجلس ميں شرکت کے ليے آئے. حضرت والا کے احباب اس وقت خوشي سے مست و سرشار ہوگئے جب مجلس کے اختتام پر حضرت والا نے اچانک درد بھرے دل کے ساتھ اپنے شيرانہ اور گرج دار انداز اور دلوں کو عشق حق کي گرمي سے تڑپا دينے والي شيريں پر تاثیر آواز سے چار اعمال بيان کئے،

جي اٹھے مردے تيري آواز سے پھر ذرا مطرب اسي انداز سے

حاضرين مجلس کي خوشي کا اندازا دوران بيان ماشآء اللہ، سبحان اللہ کي بلند آوازوں سے لگايا جا سکتا ہے اللہ تعالي حضرت والا کا سايہ رحمت 130 برس تک صحت قوت عافيت کے ساتھ قائم رکھيں امين حضرت والا کا يہ بيان خانقاہ کي ويب سائٹ پر اپ لوڈ کر ديا گيا ہے اللہ تعالي ہميں حضرت والا کي تعليمات پر دل و جان سے عمل کي توفيق عطاء فرمائيں امين

Alhamdulilah, On 11th october 2009 (sunday), Shaikhul Arab WalAjam Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar saheb (db), after a long period, visited Jamia Ashraful Madaris of Sindh Baloch Society, Gulistan e Jauhar, Karachi. Many people through out the city joined the caravan of hazratwala to attend the Majlis (lecture). At the end of Majlis, Hazratwala gave a heart touching short lecture on The Four Actions.

Listen Online (http://www.khanqah.org/audios/show/latest-short-bayan-of-hazratwala-at-gulistaan-e-johar) or Download (http://www.khanqah.org/audios/download/latest-short-bayan-of-hazratwala-at-gulistaan-e-johar/audio.mp3)

sanlik
16-10-2009, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Jawad_ Khan_Khanqahi;364434]The Khanqah of Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, is the center of spirtitual gatherings and Ulama from all across the globe visit Khanqah to spend some precious moments in the company of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum.

what do u mean by "Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam"? Plz explain it. jazakallh.

he is a spiritual guide and mentor for people living in both the arab land and non arabs. does not mean he is th only one. but his works and teachings are benefiting people in middle east as well.

realseeker1
17-10-2009, 10:27 AM
[QUOTE=realseeker1;420335]

he is a spiritual guide and mentor for people living in both the arab land and non arabs. does not mean he is th only one. but his works and teachings are benefiting people in middle east as well.

Mashaa Allah, May Allah bless him and preserve him to guide the ummah.

realseeker1
17-10-2009, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=realseeker1;420335]

Mashaa Allah, May Allah bless him and preserve him to guide the ummah.

Jawad_ Khan
22-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Hazrat Maulana Mufti Abdul Mateen Sahab Damatbarakatuhum who is a famous Aalim e Deen from Bangladesh and a renowned Khalifah of Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, has arrived in Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya, Karachi after almost 4 years.

seeker_ikb
23-10-2009, 01:26 AM
Hazrat Maulana Mufti Abdul Mateen Sahab Damatbarakatuhum who is a famous Aalim e Deen from Bangladesh and a renowned Khalifah of Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, has arrived in Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya, Karachi after almost 4 years.

I have heard his name from an scholar who has admired him much. Sadly, while I was in Bangladesh, I was not aware of him.

Anyway, I would like to meet him in my next visit to Bangladesh. However, I am interested to know the list of khulafa of Shaykh Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab (dB) . Would you please give me such a list ?

seeker_ikb
23-10-2009, 01:33 AM
Alhamdulillah the Books of Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum are now being translated into Arabic Language as well. Hundreds and Thousands of Hazrat's Books have ben distributed for free throughout Madinah Shareef, Makkah Mukarrama, Jeddah and other cities in Saudi Arabia.......... Now these books have started appearing on Khanqah's website as well.

You can download these Arabic books Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum from here

http://www.khanqah.org/books/ar

Kindly spread this to your Arabic Freinds as much as possible. These are piceless gems by a True Wali of our time.

Sorry, I could not download the Arabic books from the website. In fact, no Arabic books are shown in your given webpage.

skhkmomin
23-10-2009, 05:49 AM

:mash:

I will always be indebted to Hazrat Wallah for his bayans were a great source of strength for me when I was in US, the fahash and nudity would have got me if Allah wouldnt have given me the taufeeq to join the aamaal of tabligh and listen to Hazrat Waala regularly.

It is a great loss for us Indians that we are so close to such great walis like Hazrat Waala and Molana Tariq Jameel sb yet our land has not been blessed with their footsteps for a long time. :cry:

But Alhamdulillah we have great walis here too.:-)

I just hope that there will be a time when there will Inshaallah where there will be open access and we can be blessed with the majalis of such great saints.

Jawad_ Khan
23-10-2009, 08:08 PM
I have heard his name from an scholar who has admired him much. Sadly, while I was in Bangladesh, I was not aware of him.

Anyway, I would like to meet him in my next visit to Bangladesh. However, I am interested to know the list of khulafa of Shaykh Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab (dB) . Would you please give me such a list ?

I dont think that such a list is available online. However I have seen the hard copy in Khanqah. It is maintained by Hazrat Wala's closest Khadim Hazrat Meer Sahab Db who has been with Hazrat for the last 40 years.

You can contact the website of Khanqah for the Khulafa of Hazrat wala. They usually cooperate if someone wants to know about Hazrat's Khulafa in his area.

Jawad_ Khan
01-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Masha Allah Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, one of the closest Khulafa of Aarif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum and leading Scholar from South Africa, has arrived at Khanqah Imdadiya Ashrafiya, Karachi

http://www.yunuspatel.co.za

Jawad_ Khan
07-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Update 07 March 2010

Alhamdulillah Hazrat Maulana Mufti Amjad Sahab Damatbarakatuhum who is a Shaykhul Hadith at Darululoom Azadville and a Khalifa of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum, has arrived at Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya, Karachi.

Hazrat Mufti Sahab is famous for his scholarly explanations of the Ashaar by Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum. His arrival has always been a great source of joy for Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum and everyone at Khanqah.l

Amal Karain
07-03-2010, 11:14 AM
JAZAKALLAH O KHAIR for latest news from Hazratwala db khanqah www.khanqah.org
Hazrat Mufti Amjad shb Explains HAZRATWALA Damatbarakatuhum ASHAAR with fully References of Quran and Hadees
One can read His Explainations of HAZRATWALA ashaar with references following, Its amazing
http://www.khanqah.org/books/show/irfan-e-muhabbat-shara-faizan-e-muhabbat

Update 07 March 2010

Alhamdulillah Hazrat Maulana Mufti Amjad Sahab Damatbarakatuhum who is a Shaykhul Hadith at Darululoom Azadville and a Khalifa of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum, has arrived at Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya, Karachi.

Hazrat Mufti Sahab is famous for his scholarly explanations of the Ashaar by Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum. His arrival has always been a great source of joy for Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum and everyone at Khanqah.l

Usman
07-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Hazrat Mufti Amjad shb Explains HAZRATWALA Damatbarakatuhum ASHAAR with fully References of Quran and Hadees
One can read His Explainations of HAZRATWALA ashaar with references following, Its amazing

JazakAllah Amal karayn bhai, indeed , Mufti Amjad sahib Damat Barakatuhu' is a really influential speaker. As a matter of fact, and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I find his speeches much more beneficial and knowledgeable than those of Feroz Abdullah Memon sahib (DB).

Hamood
07-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Hadhrat Mawlana Pir Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi sahib (db) visited Khanqah Imdadiya Ashrafiya a few days ago and met with Hadhrat Mawlana Hakeem Akhtar sahib (db).

omar2006
07-03-2010, 06:51 PM
JazakAllah Amal karayn bhai, indeed , Mufti Amjad sahib Damat Barakatuhu' is a really influential speaker. As a matter of fact, and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I find his speeches much more beneficial and knowledgeable than those of Feroz Abdullah Memon sahib (DB).

It is against adab to compare mashaikh. This western concept of prefacing with "I don't mean to offend anyone" is also against adab. Just because your blood group matches with someone, it is not proper for you to say that another blood group is less beneficial. Yes, it could be less beneficial for you but this doesn't necessarily have to be true for everyone else.

Jawad_ Khan
07-03-2010, 07:13 PM
It is against adab to compare mashaikh. This western concept of prefacing with "I don't mean to offend anyone" is also against adab. Just because your blood group matches with someone, it is not proper for you to say that another blood group is less beneficial. Yes, it could be less beneficial for you but this doesn't necessarily have to be true for everyone else.

:thumbsup:

All these Buzurgs are flowers of different colors.....no need to compare them........they are all beneficial for their respective "spiritual blood groups"

SY1
09-03-2010, 12:08 PM
har aik kaa rung alag alag hota hei

hadhrat raipuri II got bait to hadrat raipuri I even though hadhrat gangohi was alive.

Jawad_ Khan
22-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Masha Allah Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, one of the closest Khulafa of Aarif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum and leading Scholar from South Africa, has arrived at Khanqah Imdadiya Ashrafiya, Karachi

Taqwa True
23-03-2010, 09:16 AM

JAZAKALLAH brother jawad, for updating khanqah latest happenings,MashaAllah Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Sahab Damatbarakatuhum Talks are too much effective and he is spreading deen in South Africa in English,Spreading DARD E DIL OF HAZRATWALA Damatbarakatuhum in english ,
May Allah talah give Hazratwala db 150 yrs with full sehat afiyat and similarly daily Majalis programmes and with Qabooliyat , www.khanqah.org

Amal Karain
14-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Hazrat Maulana Abdul Hameed Sahab db ( Azadvielle South Africa Madarsa Principle,& Khalifa Of Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Mohammad Akhtar Sahab db)
Now a days is in khanqah ,came for Islah e Nafs ,
:mash: Hazratwala db is happy to see him

Jawad_ Khan
31-05-2010, 10:39 AM
InshAllah Aarif Billah Hazrat maulana Shah hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum intends to travel for Umrah by the 15th of June.

Ulama and Shuyukh from all over the world are Alhamdulillah planning to join Hazrat Wala Damatabarakatuhum in the blessed city of Madinah Shareef.

So if possible, dont miss this opportunity

aliwaqas
15-09-2010, 07:03 PM

Assalamu Alaikum WR WB,

Comparing Mashaikh with each other is clear example of immaturity. Comparison of Ahlullah is NOT allowed. To find something like that by a Senior Member reflects what?

He said that he finds someone's speech more knowledgable and beneficial, so whats the reason to tell the world in such a manner that you're praising one Wali of the Waqt and degrading the other one, and in this way you have shattered Hazratwala (db)'s Khalifa-e-Khaas Akhtar-e-Saani in such a way on such a famous forum?

Hazratwala (db)'s beloved and only son Hazrat-e-Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Mazhar Sahab (db) quoted a statement of Hazrat Hakeem-ul-Umma Hazrat Maulana Shah Ashraf Ali Thanwi (r.a) that Apna Maslak Chhoro Mat, Dosrey Ke Maslak Ko Chhero Mat... I am changing it a little bit, Apna Shaikh Chhoro Mat, Dosrey Ke Shaikh Ko Chhero Mat, Warna Un Ke Mureed Tum Ko Nahin Chhorein Ge (Smile).

Shaikh Ko Mein Na Chhoroon Ga Tanha,
Jee Ke Un Ke Bina Kia Karoon Ga...
[Shaikh-ul-Hadees Hazrat Maulana Mansoor-ul-Haq Nasir Sahab (db)]

There are hundreds of examples that people didn't get Bayt Ulama of their times, and got Bayt with Ghair Aalim Mashaikh, as likes of Hazrat Majzoob (r.a), Hazrat Aarfi (r.a) and many more. In fact people consulted and got Bayt with Khulafa of Hazrat Hakeem-ul-Ummat Thanvi (r.a), where he was still alive.

Praise no matter who you want, but don't degrade someone else. Keep personal opinion personal, don't make it public.

Hazrat Maulana Abdullah Ansari (Khalifa Hazratwala db) who was also student of Mufti Sahab in South Africa said that Hazrat Mufti Amjad Sahab (db) said to him that when Hazratwala (db) ask me to read Ashaar in Majlis, my eyes are all the time paused at the door of Khanqah that when Hazrat Feroz Memon will come, deliver Bayan and I BENEFIT from him". These are words of Mufti Sahab himself, so should one make it as a reference point to degrade Mufti Sahab? In fact, such a statement show his hunger for Deen and an indication of his Wilayat that he does not feel shame to say such a statement.

I don't want to quote what Hazratwala (db) or others Ulama have said regarding Hazrat-e-Aqdas Shah Feroz Abdullah Memon Sahab (db), because those were personal opinions, no need to write here. This statement was little related, thats why I have written here.

Aey Khuda Joim Toufeeq-e-Adab,
Bey-Adab Mehroom Mund Az-Fazl-e-Rab...
(Hazrat Maulana Rumi)

I listened Hazratwala (db) saying that a Mureed should consider his Shaikh to be everything, so if all Mureedeen of various Mashaikh start threading that they praise the one whom they like and at same time degrading someone/everyone else, then what would be the result?

This reply was not intended to offend anyone, but firstly I, a very lowly slave (Khadim) of Shaikh-ul-Ulama Hazrat-e-Aqdas Shah Feroz Abdullah Memon Sahab (db), am more than offended, secondly it will surely offend all true Salikeens where Hazratwala (db)'s Khalifa-e-Khaas Shaikh-ul-Ulama Akhat-e-Saani Hazrat-e-Aqdas Shah Feroz Abdullah Memon Sahab (db) is being commented in such a manner, and the moderators are not even deleting such a reply, on a forum which is famous throughout the world.

Its the matter of Munasbat. One should find Munasbat with someone, then get reformed by his Majalis and Khat-o-Kitabat, and at the same time avoid comparing Ahlullah. Whats important is that how much one is trying to get reformed by one's Shaikh and live with Taqwa.

I visit this thread to see if I can find/post anything latest on this thread, as thread is for updates from Khanqah, but when I saw this comment, I am thinking not to visit such a forum which firstly don't moderate irrelevant posts, secondly don't delete such a reply when Ulama/Ahlullah of our times are commented. To others, it might be comparison, but too me its commenting and degrading.

NOTE: Let it be very clear, I am in no way posing a message to anyone to delete/moderate/edit Mr. Usman Sahab's reply. I said what I had to, that even very briefly...

JazakALLAH-o-Khaira

Assalamu Alaikum WR WB
Khak Paye Hazrat Shaikh (db)

15-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Assalamalaykum
I am sorry for my lack of knowledge but can someone give some info on who Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum is?

aliwaqas
15-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Assalamalaykum
I am sorry for my lack of knowledge but can someone give some info on who Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum is?

http://www.khanqah.org/pages/biography

15-09-2010, 08:26 PM
jazakallah

salman606
16-09-2010, 02:30 AM
does anyone any Khalifah of Hazrat wala here in new york. or us.

Jawad_ Khan
21-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Khalifa e Ajal of Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Db and faazil e Deoband, Hazrat Mufti Amjad Sahab Db (Ustaad e Hadith Darul Uloom Azadveile, South Africa) has arrived at Khanqah Imdadiya Ashrafiya.

Hazrat Mufti Amjad Sahab willdeliver approx. 2-3 bayans daily in Khanqah.

All the Majalis will be broadcasted live on Khanqah.org

You can read his previous Bayant delivered in Khanqah here:

Jawad_ Khan
26-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Hazrat Ishrat Jamil Meer Sahab Db (the closest Khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad AKhtar Sahab Db) is seriously ill and is currently in hospital. All SF members are requested to Pray for the Health of Hazrat Meer Sahab Db.

Hazrat Meer Sahab Db has been associated with Hazrat Wala Db for around 40 years and resides in Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya, Karachi.

Almost all the books of Hazrat Wala Db have been compiled by Hazrat Meer Sahab Db.

realseeker1
26-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Hazrat Ishrat Jamil Meer Sahab Db (the closest Khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad AKhtar Sahab Db) is seriously ill and is currently in hospital. All SF members are requested to Pray for the Health of Hazrat Meer Sahab Db.

Hazrat Meer Sahab Db has been associated with Hazrat Wala Db for around 40 years and resides in Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya, Karachi.

Almost all the books of Hazrat Wala Db have been compiled by Hazrat Meer Sahab Db.

May Allah bless him with kamil shifa... i saw him in khanqah in 1978 when khanqah was in Nazimabad, at that time he was so much polite and humble....!

sudoku
26-11-2010, 02:59 PM

May Allah Ta'aala give Hazrat Meer saheb shifa-e-kaamilah, Ameen.

shatibi
26-11-2010, 03:23 PM

May Allah give him complete shifaa'. Amin.

I met him more than a year ago at the Khanqah. At the time, I had no clue how Mawlana Hakim Akhtar sahib looked, so I almost mistook Hadrat Mir sahib for Hakim sahib because of the special treatment he had from the young khulafa.

And when I asked the young khulafa' who that was, they said, "Mir sahib" which I confused to be "Amir sahib," so I was doubly confused over why they were calling Hakim Akhtar sahib "Amir sahib" : )

yousaf21
26-11-2010, 07:04 PM
hadrat meer saab is a khalifah ? wen did he recieve khilafat?

Jawad_ Khan
27-11-2010, 08:25 AM
hadrat meer saab is a khalifah ? wen did he recieve khilafat?

a long time ago

Talhah
27-11-2010, 01:46 PM

Assalamu-'alaykum

Howz Hazrat Meer Sahib now? He has perhaps returned from hospital today..

Wassalaam

Jawad_ Khan
27-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Walaikumussalam Wr Wbr

Yes Alhamdulillah Hazrat Meer Sahab Db has been shifted to Khanqah today.

But his condition is still critical.....Need regular Prayers.

Wassalam

Jawad_ Khan
30-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Hazrat Meer Sahab Db had Angioplasty yesterday....the operation was complex due to his condition but Alhamdulillah it went fine and Hazrat's health is getting better now.

Need regular prayers

TalibeDua
04-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Kiya kisi ko Mufti amjad sahib db (south africa) ka e-mail address maloom hai... mujhay un say bait hona hai..kiya is silsilay main koi meri madad kar sakta hai? aur mujhay inkay bayanat b chahiyain khanqah imdadiya ashrafiya walay...kiya kisi k paas wo majalis hain jin main mufti amjad sahib db k bayanat hon... barahay karam koi rahnumai farmaye... JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRA

Talhah
06-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Kiya kisi ko Mufti amjad sahib db (south africa) ka e-mail address maloom hai... mujhay un say bait hona hai..kiya is silsilay main koi meri madad kar sakta hai? aur mujhay inkay bayanat b chahiyain khanqah imdadiya ashrafiya walay...kiya kisi k paas wo majalis hain jin main mufti amjad sahib db k bayanat hon... barahay karam koi rahnumai farmaye... JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRA

Assalamu-'alaykum

Bayt ka tareka to shayad Jawad bhae ap ko bta skay.. albatta ehqar ke raay ye hay k jab aap karachi may muqeem hay to karachi he may Hazrat wala k kisi ijazat yafta say islahi talluq qaem kar lijyay. ye zyada munasib rahay ga..

Khayr i have uploaded a couple of Mufti Amjad Sahibz bayans on my newly creatted 4shared account
:-)

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/YTJxyWAf/sharing.html

In thses recordings, mufti sahib reads ash'ar of Hazrat wala and then elaborates in his magnificent style. I'll recommend every body to hear these!

Wassalaam

Wassalaam

TalibeDua
06-12-2010, 05:29 PM
wa'alaikum salam..... main ne Hazrat Hakeem Sahib db k mukhtalif khulafa k bayanat sunay hain....mujhay Mufti Sahib db se munaasbat hai... jazakALLAH.. agar kisi aur k paas bhi in k kuch bayanat hon......

Jawad_ Khan
18-12-2010, 11:10 AM
for any information regarding the Khulafa of Hazrat Wala Db please contact khanqah.org directly. they will assist you inshAllah

Jawad_ Khan
02-02-2011, 06:38 PM
http://www.nooresunnat.com/3%20Day%20(Sehroza)%20Ijtima,%20Naukot.jpg

Abu_Uzair
02-02-2011, 06:57 PM

mashallah jawad bhai but no big name like mufti taqi usmani sb,mufti rafi usmani or mufti zarwali sb or mo.salimullah sb etc.
may be their schdules are busy?

Brotherr
02-02-2011, 09:54 PM
in case you didn't realise brother the speakers are khulafa of the shaykh hakeem sb.

Voyager
03-02-2011, 06:16 AM

Jawad Khan Sahab,

To clarify, will this event be taking place at Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafia Gulshan Iqbal? Because I remember getting an email about this from the khanqah during the planning stages and if I remember correctly they were mentioning Lahore at that time.

Wassalaam.

Talhah
03-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Jawad Khan Sahab,

To clarify, will this event be taking place at Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafia Gulshan Iqbal? Because I remember getting an email about this from the khanqah during the planning stages and if I remember correctly they were mentioning Lahore at that time.

Wassalaam.

What seems to be mentioned in the poster is that the programme will be held in Nawkot.

Voyager
03-02-2011, 07:01 AM
JazakAllah Brother Talhah.

I didn't see that on the flyer the first time due to glancing over it in a hurry. It's Naukot by the way.

Wassalaam.

Haqir
03-02-2011, 08:16 AM
:jazak: Jawad bhai
Its Ijtima in Naukot(interior sindh) (approx 5 hrs driving from karachi) , :mash: Hazratwala db 's big khulafa and Poets and hundreds of muridiins are going .It will be really a spritual one . Naukuut small city will be the city of Auliya for 3 days ,:mash:

Talhah
08-03-2011, 05:48 AM

I have, Alhamdulillah, uploaded some pictures of Masjide Ashraf (The Masjid of Hazrat Wala d.b. in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi) which can be downloaded from my 4shared account..

Taalib-e-Du'a
Muhammad Talhah

Salman_Hanafi
08-03-2011, 07:49 AM
:salam:...I have a little question for murids of Shaikh Hakeem Akhtar DB, do al the murids wear a specially designed cap, like the one shaikh wears?

Jawad_ Khan
15-04-2011, 09:39 PM
One of the best Ashaar in the love of Prophet(SAW)

Ishq Kay Rang Main Rang Jae Jab Afkaar (http://www.nooresunnat.com/Download.php?BayanID=1355) Read by Molana Ibrahim Kashmiri at Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya

Jawad_ Khan
30-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Hazrat Maulana Salim Qasmi Sahab Db (Son of Hazrat Qari Tayyib Sahab R.A) arrived at Khanqah a few days ago. Maulana Qasmi Sahab also did the Juma Bayan at Khanqah Imdaiya Ashrafiya Mosque.

Also, Hazrat Maulana Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani Sahab Db visited khanqah 2 days ago and met Hazrat Wala Db. Mufti Sahab Db did Muaanqa with Hazrat Wala Db and asked for dua for his son who was with him........Hazrat Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab Db also led the Maghrib Prayers at Khanqah's Mosque.

Talhah
30-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Hazrat Maulana Salim Qasmi Sahab Db (Son of Hazrat Qari Tayyib Sahab R.A) arrived at Khanqah a few days ago. Maulana Qasmi Sahab also did the Juma Bayan at Khanqah Imdaiya Ashrafiya Mosque.

Also, Hazrat Maulana Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani Sahab Db visited khanqah 2 days ago and met Hazrat Wala Db. Mufti Sahab Db did Muaanqa with Hazrat Wala Db and asked for dua for his son who was with him........Hazrat Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab Db also led the Maghrib Prayers at Khanqah's Mosque.

Inna lillahe wa inna ilayhi raji'oon! I wish i too could have been there! (i am in lahore these days)..

sabm90
30-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Do u reside at the khanqah brother..??

Talhah
01-05-2011, 06:41 AM

Does Hazrat Maulana Saalim Qaasmi plans to visit lahore? Does anybody knows that?

Do u reside at the khanqah brother..??

I am from lahore, basically, but doing m.b.b.s from karachi.. so in karachi i reside near the khanqah, alhamdulillah.

Talhah
02-05-2011, 07:36 PM
UPDATE: Hazrat Saalim Qasmi has arrived lahore (today)..

sabm90
03-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Can i have ur cell number..incase someone visits khanqah so u leave me a text.?

FususAlHikam
03-05-2011, 08:46 AM
How can I speak directly to the shaikh Arif Billah Hazrat Moulana Hakeem Akhtar sahib db? I need his interpretation of a dream. Or possibly can you have it interpreted for me?

FususAlHikam
03-05-2011, 08:47 AM
One of the best Ashaar in the love of Prophet(SAW)

Ishq Kay Rang Main Rang Jae Jab Afkaar (http://www.nooresunnat.com/Download.php?BayanID=1355) Read by Molana Ibrahim Kashmiri at Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafiya

I love this naat. If you go into the tashreeh it is quite deep. I dont like the recitors who make the echo and go into the raag waag and all that. I have noticed Hazratwalas recitors always give the ashaar and naat its due haq.

sabm90
03-05-2011, 08:48 AM
U can ask any of his khulafa..!!

sabm90
03-05-2011, 08:51 AM
U can ask Maulana Abdul Sattar dbh, murid of Hazrat Mufti Taqi Usmani sb dbh...!!

FususAlHikam
03-05-2011, 09:00 AM
U can ask Maulana Abdul Sattar dbh, murid of Hazrat Mufti Taqi Usmani sb dbh...!!

Is this about my query?

sabm90
03-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Who else brother :D

FususAlHikam
03-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Who else brother :D

Nevermind, I will find my own way.

sabm90
03-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Sorry brother.
Apne to dil pe hi le li..

Talhah
04-05-2011, 07:31 PM

Can i have ur cell number..incase someone visits khanqah so u leave me a text.?

If this was addressed to me then.. what do you mean by "someone"?

How can I speak directly to the shaikh Arif Billah Hazrat Moulana Hakeem Akhtar sahib db? I need his interpretation of a dream. Or possibly can you have it interpreted for me?

As brother sabm90 suggested, it will be better to ask this from any of the khulafaa.. or any other pious Shaykh..

FususAlHikam
05-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Sorry brother.
Apne to dil pe hi le li..

No pyaro nothing taken to heart. But insha'Allah I will get to the shaikh may Allah swt grant him long healthy life ameen.

sabm90
05-05-2011, 07:28 AM
People Like Mufti Taqi Usmani etc..!!

Maripat
05-05-2011, 07:28 AM
I love this naat. If you go into the tashreeh it is quite deep. I dont like the recitors who make the echo and go into the raag waag and all that. I have noticed Hazratwalas recitors always give the ashaar and naat its due haq.

Is this naat, ishq ke rang, by Hakim Sahab (DB)? On internet I saw it being attributed to Adeeb Raipuri.

FususAlHikam
05-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Is this naat, ishq ke rang, by Hakim Sahab (DB)? On internet I saw it being attributed to Adeeb Raipuri.

No, Hazrat db did not write this naat. Yes Adeeb Raipuri sahib wrote it.

Haqir
04-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Hazrat wala db Umra journey 2011 is cancelled

Jawad_ Khan
05-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Hazrat Maulana Ayyub Soorti Sahab Db (Khalifa Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrar Ul Haq Sahab R.A) has arrived at Khanqah from UK.

Alhamdulillah, had the opportunity to attend his bayan tonight after isha

Amal Karain
06-07-2011, 08:10 AM
40 years khadim e khaas of Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damat Barkatuhum

Hazrat Janab Ishrat Jameel Meer Sahab db , in CCU , in Patel Hospital Karachi, due to Heart pain ,

Please Pray for Hazrat Meer sahab db

Haqir
06-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Ya Allah ,

May Allah taaala give Hazrat Meer sahab db 100% KAMIL SHIFA

40 years khadim e khaas of Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damat Barkatuhum

Hazrat Janab Ishrat Jameel Meer Sahab db , in CCU , in Patel Hospital Karachi, due to Heart pain ,

Maripat
06-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Ya Allah ,

May Allah taaala give Hazrat Meer sahab db 100% KAMIL SHIFA

Aameen.

Taqwa True
06-07-2011, 09:19 AM

Yes Brother! he is in serious condition in Icu, angiography is in process
Allah :taala: will give Hzrt Meer shb db full recovery from this pain , and give him Kamil Health

Muhib-e-Murshid
06-07-2011, 09:42 AM
:bism:
Ameeen,

May Allah Ta'ala Bless Hazrat Meer Sahib Damat Barakatuhum with sehat e kamila ajila mustamira.

Please every1 pray 2 rakats salaat al haajat and pray for Hazrat Meer Sahib DB's health.

please provide any update if available.

duaon ki darkhawast.

Muhib-e-Murshid
12-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Ra jioon... Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb (rahmatullah alayh) has passed away in Makkah Mukarramah,

Muhib-e-Murshid
13-07-2011, 09:45 AM
posted by
ابو یوسف
link:
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?74604-Hazrat-Feroze-Abdullah-Memon-DB-arriving-in-Doha-%28Qatar%29-for-speical-3-day-visit

"Great news for anyone associated with عارف باللہ حضرت مولانا شاہ حکیم محمد اختر صاحب in particular, and everyone in Doha (and rest of Qatar) in general, that Hazrat Feroze Abudllah Memon DB is arriving tomorrow (Thursday, July 14) for a special visit after accepting invitation from brothers here. He will conduct majalis, as well as deliver bayanaat during his stay here.

In sha Allah, further details will be posted soon. "

After Qatar Hazrat will move to Dubai InShaAllah.

Brotherr
13-07-2011, 09:51 AM
What was Moulana Yunus's Shaykhs reaction and comments on his demise. anyone?

FususAlHikam
13-07-2011, 09:54 AM
What was Moulana Yunus's Shaykhs reaction and comments on his demise. anyone?

I am sure there would be some natural sadness but intellectually he would react how a father reacts when his son shows signs he passed all high level exams with top marks.

TalibeDua
13-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel shb R,A Makkah sharif main Mutaaf main intiqaal farma gaey hain Aur Jannat ul Maula main dafan hoay...www.yunuspatel.co.a

Muhib-e-Murshid
13-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Asalam u alaikum Brotherr,
This I found posted by Brother Haqir Shb, subhanAllah
"Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel sahab when placed in Grave yard in Jannatul Maula ,
Hazrat wala db (Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damat Barkatuhum) directly talk to his Son Mohmmad Patel shb db , he was crying , that now my ABBA(Father ) is you Hazrat wala db ,
Hazrat wala db also said that Its sign of QABOOLIYYAT , that Hzrt Mlna Yunus patel shb go to his Allah talah in front of Ka'aba by making dua

ah! one more Arif and Alim e Rabbani, Gone bur His Akhlaaq and His name will till last day of Qayamat "

Jawad_ Khan
14-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Shaikhul Hadith Hazrat Mufti Amjad Sahab Db (Khalifa of Hazrat Wala Db) has arrived at Khanqah from South Africa.

Hazrat did the Isha byan last night in tha majlis of Hazrat Wala Db

HitMan
15-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Shaikhul Hadith Hazrat Mufti Amjad Sahab Db (Khalifa of Hazrat Wala Db) has arrived at Khanqah from South Africa.

Hazrat did the Isha byan last night in tha majlis of Hazrat Wala Db

Masha Allah

Hazrat is there with his eldest son, Hafiz Aboo Bakr Siddeeq

HitMan
15-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Brother Jawad_Khan

how are halaat in karachi?

Jawad_ Khan
15-07-2011, 07:53 PM
unfortunately halaat are not very peaceful here in Karachi

sabm90
17-07-2011, 08:32 AM
@ Brother Jawad
Is mufti amjad sb still in karachi..??

Talhah
17-07-2011, 10:58 AM
@ Brother Jawad
Is mufti amjad sb still in karachi..??

Yes he is still here.. Somebody told me that he will be here in the Ramadhan as well..

mh16388
17-07-2011, 11:03 AM
The Khanqah of Aarif Billah Shaykh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Damatbarakatuhum, is the center of spirtitual gatherings and Ulama from all across the globe visit Khanqah to spend some precious moments in the company of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum.

This Thread would, InshAllah be Updated with the latest happenings at Khanqah Imdadia Ahrafiya so that all of us can benefit from the teachings of Hazrat Wala Damatbarakatuhum.

aoa,

where is the Khanqah located in karachi?

Talhah
17-07-2011, 11:09 AM
aoa,

where is the Khanqah located in karachi?

Wa alaykumus salaam

Gulshan-e-Iqbal, block 2.
Landmark: Near Gulshan Chowrangi, behind M.Rabb medical centre.

TalibeDua
17-07-2011, 05:03 PM
mere yahan isha majlis k waqt light nahi hoti...main mufti amjad sahib db k bayanat sun nahi paati... barahay karam koi bhai ya behan isha majalis main mufti amjad sahib db k bayanat koi record kar liya karay.. aur kisi site per upload karday... taakay main mustafeed ho sakoon. barahay karam koi bhai ya behan isha majalis main mufti amjad sahib db k bayanat koi record kar liya karay.. aur kisi site per like 4shared per upload karday... taakay main mustafeed ho sakoon.. jazakALLAHU khaira

Maripat
18-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Sister though your comment is meant for limited circulation but even then you should stick to English. Wassalam

mere yahan isha majlis k waqt light nahi hoti...main mufti amjad sahib db k bayanat sun nahi paati... barahay karam koi bhai ya behan isha majalis main mufti amjad sahib db k bayanat koi record kar liya karay.. aur kisi site per upload karday... taakay main mustafeed ho sakoon. barahay karam koi bhai ya behan isha majalis main mufti amjad sahib db k bayanat koi record kar liya karay.. aur kisi site per like 4shared per upload karday... taakay main mustafeed ho sakoon.. jazakALLAHU khaira

Haqir
18-07-2011, 07:54 AM
:alhamd:
i am trying to record the Live Majalis and attaching also the majalis of Hazrat wala db
Click Here
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?67915-First-Post-Any-Murid-Of-Hazrat-Maulana-Hakeem-Akhtar-Sahab-Db-Here
and now a days as Hazrat Mufti Amjad shb db is in Hazratwala db khidmat so , mostly bayan are of Hazrat Mufti amjad sahab db in Hazratwala db majlis,
u can also find recordings of Hz Mufti Amjad shb bayan in khanqah
if u live in Karachi than, for ladies with Parda , daily arrangement of listening Night Majlis of Hazrat wala db is there in Moazzam Terrace

Abu_Tamim
18-07-2011, 08:00 AM

Thou Shalt Not Speak in Erdu.:cheesygri

Talhah
18-07-2011, 02:59 PM

I have uploaded some of his previous bayans on my 4shared account (http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/YTJxyWAf/sharing.html?rnd=3).. you may download them from there..

TalibeDua
18-07-2011, 04:30 PM
bhai yahan se to main ne download kar liyay hain.. mujhay latest bayanat chahiyan jo main light na honay ki waja say nahi sun paati

Talhah
20-07-2011, 07:29 PM
bhai yahan se to main ne download kar liyay hain.. mujhay latest bayanat chahiyan jo main light na honay ki waja say nahi sun paati

Well.. I will try obtaining them and then upload some of them.. but this might take several days since i am busy these days.. Till then, you should follow brother "Haqir's" posts..

TalibeDua
28-07-2011, 05:47 PM
g bhai aap jab bhi upload kardain.. jazakALLAH

Muhib-e-Murshid
28-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Follow this thread of brother haqir sb

for fresh majalis of Shaikul Arab Wal Ajam Arif Billah Hazrat e Aqdas Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb Damat Barakatuhum ul'Aliya

First Post:Any Murid Of Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Akhtar Sahab Db Here? (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?67915-First-Post-Any-Murid-Of-Hazrat-Maulana-Hakeem-Akhtar-Sahab-Db-Here)

:jazak:

HitMan
04-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Yes he is still here.. Somebody told me that he will be here in the Ramadhan as well..

spoke with Hazrat yesterday, should be there till the 3rd week of ramdhan i think.

HitMan
20-09-2011, 11:35 AM

Any hope for an english translation of Irfaan e Muhabbat?

Many readers here in South Africa are not clued up in Urdu unfortunately

Talhah
26-09-2011, 07:11 AM

Maulana Ma'eem Motala (who has been chosen as the successor of Maulana Yunus Patel's :rahim: place in masjid noor, durban) just visited the Khanqah for a few days along with some other of his associates from south africa.. They left today..

Talhah
30-10-2011, 04:22 PM

Well.. I will try obtaining them and then upload some of them.. but this might take several days since i am busy these days.. Till then, you should follow brother "Haqir's" posts..

Since Brother Haqir and Brother Muhib-e-Murshid had uploaded most of the bayans of Mufti Amjad Shaib (which had been delivered in this Ramadhan), i tried uploading a bit of other stuff.. However, since i had made a promise, i uploaded a bayan of Mufti sahib which i had recorded myself.. The other stuff includes

1) A bayan of Hazrat Maulana Abdul Mateen Sahib d.b. (one of the most elite Khulafa of hazrat Wala from Bangladesh), which took place in Khanqah, in this Ramadhan (http://www.4shared.com/file/aeCgPOl-/Maulana_Abdul_Mateen__Ramadhan.html)

2) A bayan of Hazrat Maulana Ayyub Soorti Sahib, who is again a renowned scholar and is based in Uk. (http://www.4shared.com/file/zAVQ8Dat/Maulana_Mazhar__Majlis_e_Zikr_.html).

3) Majlis e Zikr conducted by Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahib d.b. (son of Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Akhtar Sahib d.b.) (http://www.4shared.com/file/zAVQ8Dat/Maulana_Mazhar__Majlis_e_Zikr_.html)

Other than this, there are a few more audios including Hazrat Khalid Iqbal Taaib's recitation of his kalaam, etc..

I request for your du'aas

Wassalamu alaykum

Sayyid Muhammad Talhah

Muhib-e-Murshid
01-11-2011, 07:37 PM
:jazak: Brother Syed Saheb.

:alhamd: I founded a NEW authenticate website of my Beloved Shaikh
Hazrat Feroz Memon Saheb Damat Barakatuhum

Khalifa e Ajal
of
Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb Damat Barakatuhum.

Latest Bayanat of Hazrat are uploaded now.The website is still under-construction.

www.truesufism.org

Talhah
04-11-2011, 06:15 AM
:jazak: Brother Syed Saheb.

:alhamd: I founded a NEW authenticate website of my Beloved Shaikh
Hazrat Feroz Memon Saheb Damat Barakatuhum

Khalifa e Ajal
of
Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb Damat Barakatuhum.

Latest Bayanat of Hazrat are uploaded now.The website is still under-construction.

www.truesufism.org

Assalamu alaykum Hazrat.

This is truely a fascintating website! Mashaa Allah!

May Allah increase His blessings on those who are running this site. Ameen,

Jazakallah for sharing it here.

Muhib-e-Murshid
10-01-2012, 06:48 PM
:bism:
Hazrat e Aqdas Hazrat Feroz Abdullah Memon Saheb Damat Barakatuhum

Khalifa E Majaz E BAyat

Shaikh Ul Arab Wal Ajam Arif Billah Hazrat E Aqdas Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb Damat Barakatuhum Ul Aliya

Hazrat Feroze Abudllah Memon Saheb DB is arriving tomorrow (Wednesday, January 11) for the second visit to doha of 5 days.

DOHA-11/01/2012 to 16/01/2012

Hazrat will conduct majalis, as well as deliver bayanaat during the stay here.

Talhah
29-01-2012, 01:02 PM

A few updates regarding Khanqah:

1. Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Muhammad Mazhar Sahib d.b. has announced the conductance of an Ijtimaa' in the end of the month of March. It will be about works of Hazrat Thanwi, if i remember correctly. Various Ulama are expected to attend it. The venue will be Jamiah Ashraf ul Madaris in Gulistan e Johar.

2. Shaikh ul Arab wal Ajam Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar d.b. Sahib is fine alhamdulillah; readers are requested to make du'aa for his complete Shifaa'.

3. Hazrat Sayyid Ishrat Jameel Meer Sahib d.b suffered from severe chest pain (Angina) on Thursday night. However, Hazrat is feeling much better now. The readers are again requested to make du'aa for cure from all illnesses.

4. Hazrat Maulana Abdullah Barni d.b. from Madinah Munawwarah (Son of Hazrat Maulana Ashiq Ilahi Buland Shehri :rahim:) was at Khanqah in previous days. Maulana has had the Sa'adah (privilege) of translating some Published Lectures of Hazrat Wala in Arabic. These translations later received approval from Saudi Govt. for their publication and distribution, Alhamdulillah.

5. Maulana Yaqoub Desai d.b from South Africa (Brother in law of Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel :rahim:) also came to Khanqah few days back.

Wassalamu alaikum

waqasmahmahmood
29-01-2012, 03:25 PM
mashAllah......i really wish i can come to karachi for the itjmia inshAALLAh really missing company of those great lovers of ALLAhTA'LA

Talhah
05-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Hazrat Maulana Abdul Hameed Sahib d.b. is at Khanqah these days..

sabm90
06-02-2012, 04:28 AM

Yeh kaun sahab hain?

Maripat
06-02-2012, 04:33 AM
And so is a senior saalik from our town Mr Muhammed Ahmed. Missing him. Kindly convey my Salaam to him at your complete convenience. (Introduce me as the person who posts the Malfoozaat of Hazrat Hakim Muhammed Kalimullah Sahab (DB) on the first blog in my signature.)
Wassalam

sudoku
06-02-2012, 04:41 AM
Yeh kaun sahab hain?Moulana Abdul Hamid saheb Damat Barakatuhum is a senior khalifa of Hakeem Akhtar saheb Damat Barakaatuhum and affiliated with Darul Uloom Azadville. He is a very prestigious aalim and well known in South Africa. He along with Moulana Yunus Patel saheb :rahma: were Hazrat wala's main representatives in South Africa.

ahsan673
07-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Aaj kal HW ki live majlis broadcast kyun nahi ho rahi?

sabm90
07-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Moulana Abdul Hamid saheb Damat Barakatuhum is a senior khalifa of Hakeem Akhtar saheb Damat Barakaatuhum and affiliated with Darul Uloom Azadville. He is a very prestigious aalim and well known in South Africa. He along with Moulana Yunus Patel saheb :rahma: were Hazrat wala's main representatives in South Africa.

JazakAllah

Talhah
08-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Yeh kaun sahab hain?

Moulana Abdul Hamid saheb Damat Barakatuhum is a senior khalifa of Hakeem Akhtar saheb Damat Barakaatuhum and affiliated with Darul Uloom Azadville. He is a very prestigious aalim and well known in South Africa. He along with Moulana Yunus Patel saheb :rahma: were Hazrat wala's main representatives in South Africa.

Maulana Abdul Hameed Sahib d.b is the Muhtamim of Darul Uloom Azaadville (http://www.dua.org.za/) (You may also check this (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?35704-Darul-Uloom-Azaadville-South-Africa) and this (http://islamiah.co.za/history.htm?reloaded=true)) which is a very prestigious institution of Islamic Uloom in South Africa (Our SF Ameer, Mufti Husain Kadodia, has completed Dars e Nizami from there).

Maulana is one of the most elite Khulafaa' of Hazrat Wala. Hazrat once said this, himself, that although all of his Khulafaa' had benefited the people, in South Africa, but the work of Maulana Yunus Patel Rahimahullah and Maulana Abdul Hameed surpasses that of all others. (Source: Irshadaat e Dard e Dil).

Maulana gave his first Bay'ah to Hazrat Shaikh ul Hadees Maulana Zakariyah Sahib Rahimahullah. Then he remained affiliated with Tableeghi Jamat and its elders including Maulana Inam ul Hasan, Maulana Umar Palanpuri and Maulana Saeed Ahmad Khan Rahimahumullah. Even now, he enjoys good relations with Haji Abdul Wahhab d.b. He said that, however, he felt the most attachment with Hazrat Wala d.b. (Source: He mentioned all this is one of his bayans in his current visit, which i too had the oppurtuinty to listen. Alhamdulillah).

Muhib-e-Murshid
19-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Alhamdulillah I founded two (new) blogs related to Hazratwala Damat Barakatuhum ul'Aliya.

Fughan-e-Akhtar (http://fughaneakhtar.wordpress.com/)
and
Faiz-e-Murshid (http://faizemurshid.blogspot.com/)

MahsaAllah the heart fills with so much noooor after seeing this..;faizemurshid..subhanAllah.

Muhib-e-Murshid
19-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Ijtima "29 March 2012<=>05 Jamadiul Awwal 1433H".
Thursday to Sunday(3-DAYS).
Venue-Jamia Ashraful Madaris Karachi, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Block-12, Karachi-Pakistan.

Talhah
29-02-2012, 06:30 PM

Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahib d.b. has returned, a few days back, from his trip to Burma. Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah I founded two (new) blogs related to Hazratwala Damat Barakatuhum ul'Aliya.

Fughan-e-Akhtar (http://fughaneakhtar.wordpress.com/)
and
Faiz-e-Murshid (http://faizemurshid.blogspot.com/)

MahsaAllah the heart fills with so much noooor after seeing this..;faizemurshid..subhanAllah.

Mashaa Allah!

Muhib-e-Murshid
29-02-2012, 06:34 PM
:mash: :mash: :mash:

TalibeDua
24-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Meray paas isha majlis k waqt light nahi hoti kiya koi bhai ya behan latest isha majlis record kar k kaheen upload kar sakta ya sakti hai? ALLAH jazaye khair day aameen

Talhah
26-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Meray paas isha majlis k waqt light nahi hoti kiya koi bhai ya behan latest isha majlis record kar k kaheen upload kar sakta ya sakti hai? ALLAH jazaye khair day aameen

Assalamu alaikum sister

Frankly speaking, it will be a very difficult job. My advice to you is that you should listen to the recorded bayans of Hazrat Wala and/or his Khulafaa' that you have already (You can download them from the Khanqah's website or buy the CDz of Hazrat Wala's Majalis). As you must be knowing that Hazrat Wala himself does not gives any bayans anymore; the ones played in some of the majalis are recorded ones. Since Takraar (repetition) is useful in matters of Deen and Naseehah, hence, repition of older bayans serves much benefit as well. The greater purpose of Majalis is to attain "Company of pious". One should try his/her best to attend these majalis. However if, due to any circumstances, this is difficult, Writings and Recorded Bayans/Majalis of Shaikh can help (though they are not a complete substitute). In the latter case, listening to newer or older bayans, i think, will not be a big difference. So if somebody does records and uploads newer majalis, then fine; Otherwise, older ones can work as good Inshaa Allah. Wallahu A'lam.
Wassalamu alaikum

Talhah
31-03-2012, 08:58 AM
The Ijtima has begun from Thursday. Alhamdulillah. Due to my exams, i am not able to attend most of it; Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi Raji'oon.

I went to attend the Jum'ah bayan and Masha Allah was very pleased to see the organisation of Ijtimaa'. Hazrat Maulana Mazhar said that has collected most of the books of Hazrat Hakeem ul Ummat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi Rahimahullah and has set them for display in the Darul Iftaa' of Jami'ah (Ashraf ul Madaris, Gulistan e Johar, Karachi).

The Bayans of Ijtimaa' can also be heard live on the Khanqah's website. Check this (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?86114-Listen-LIVE!-Annual-3-Day-Gathering-at-Khanqah-Ashraful-Madaris-Karachi/page2) thread as well.

Abu_Uzair
31-03-2012, 09:00 AM
where and when audioes will be upload?

white-falcon
31-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Asalamu Aleikum - what is khanqah imdaida ?? can someone explain ?

Abu_Uzair
31-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Live broadcast of Bayaan by Hazrat Maulana Abdul Hamid Saheb (DB) - South Africa

Live from Islaahi Ijtima 2012, Jamia Ashraf ul Madaris, Karachi, Pakistan

Today Saturday, 31 March 2012
BROADCAST STARTS AT 2:30PM (SA Time) approx 5:30PM (Pakistan Time)

Listen live on Radio An Noor

www.annoor.co or www.khanqah.co.za

on mobile phone on

http://s3.viastreaming.net/mobile.php?port=8710
Or
www.khanqah.co.za/live.html

Abu_Uzair
31-03-2012, 01:55 PM
majlis is start now
taib sb is on air

Maripat
31-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Asalamu Aleikum - what is khanqah imdaida ?? can someone explain ?
It is named after Hazrat Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (RA).
He was Pir-o-Murshid of, among others, Pir Maulana Syed Mehar Ali Shah (RA) of Golra. See around 29th name in this (http://anonahouse.blogspot.in/2012/02/caliphs-of-hazrat-haji-imdadullah-sahab.html) list.

Abu_Uzair
31-03-2012, 03:39 PM
now hazrat moulana jalil ahmed sb akhon sb(d.b) is addressing the ijtima

white-falcon
31-03-2012, 03:43 PM
It is named after Hazrat Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (RA).
He was Pir-o-Murshid of, among others, Pir Maulana Syed Mehar Ali Shah (RA) of Golra. See around 29th name in this (http://anonahouse.blogspot.in/2012/02/caliphs-of-hazrat-haji-imdadullah-sahab.html) list.

they were saints of chishti sufism - so i think khanqah is sufi organization preaching Chishti Sufism ?

Abu_Uzair
01-04-2012, 09:04 AM
now hazrat mufti rafi usmani db is starting bayan

Muhib-e-Murshid
01-04-2012, 09:32 PM
:alhamd: I have uploaded todays'(last day) bayanat of ijtima on 4shared.com.

Link: Ijtima Bayans (http://www.4shared.com/folder/_skqJuqh/_online.html)

:insh:Tomorrow I will upload Saturday(3rd Day) Bayanat. :insh:

Khadim-e-Sheikh
03-04-2012, 06:36 PM
SubhanALLAH,
Azeezam Abdul Majid (Muhib-e-Murshid).

Plz upload other bayans of this Azeem Ijtema as soon as possible.

Abu_Uzair
04-04-2012, 04:37 PM
here is a cut bayan of Mufti Rafi Umani sb db about "Dr Abdul Hayy Saheb Aarifi [RA] Ne Kayse Hamari Tarbiyat Ki?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5b_4pGjvMA

Maripat
05-04-2012, 06:21 AM
This is a must listen sermon.

Tipu Sultan
05-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Hazrat Dr Abdul Hayy Arifi (r.a) was sheikh of my father, I also met him with my father in my childhood

Talhah
10-04-2012, 06:28 AM
:alhamd: I have uploaded todays'(last day) bayanat of ijtima on 4shared.com.

Link: Ijtima Bayans (http://www.4shared.com/folder/_skqJuqh/_online.html)

:insh:Tomorrow I will upload Saturday(3rd Day) Bayanat. :insh:

Assalamu alaikum

Jazakallahu Ahsanal Jazaa Brother! May Allah reward you abundantly!

Talhah
10-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahib d.b. has left for Umrah yesterday along with Maulana Abdullah Barni d.b. and some other of his guests from Bangladesh and Burma (who had come to attend the Ijtimaa')

Abu_Uzair
10-04-2012, 06:37 AM
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?86568-An-mportant-Notification-From-Khanqah-Imdadiya-Ashrafiya-about-Mufti-Munir-Akhun-sb&p=750736#post750736

Talhah
10-04-2012, 06:41 AM
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?86568-An-mportant-Notification-From-Khanqah-Imdadiya-Ashrafiya-about-Mufti-Munir-Akhun-sb&p=750736#post750736

It has also been discussed here. (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?54358-Mufti-Muneer-Ahmed-Akhoon-(db)/page2)

white-falcon
10-04-2012, 10:55 AM
i didnt knew about khanqah imdadia , but in website khanqah.org after listening to some lectures i am highly impressed by their lectures -

Muhib-e-Murshid
10-04-2012, 12:16 PM
:alhamd:
i have uploaded the bayan after isha and ashaar of hzrt taib sb db in 2nd day of ijtima folder and zikr majlis of third day of ijtima.
all the bayans are available on 4shared (abdulmajid.4shared.com).
please remember this lowly in your duas.

Muhib-e-Murshid
10-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahib d.b. has left for Umrah yesterday along with Maulana Abdullah Barni d.b. and some other of his guests from Bangladesh and Burma (who had come to attend the Ijtimaa')
:jazak: :jazak:

Ml.Imran Paracha Sb khalifa majaz Hazratwala Damat Barakatuhum also returned to Doha-Qatar.

Jawad_ Khan
19-04-2012, 11:00 PM
All the recordings of Aalmi Islahi Ijtima 2012 - Jamia Ashraf Ul Madaris, Karachi (Jazak Allah Brother Muhib e Murshid)

Recordings - Aalmi Islahi Ijtima 2012 - Jamia Ashraf Ul Madaris (29 Mar - 01 Apr) (http://blog.nooresunnat.com/recordings-aalmi-islahi-ijtima-2012-jamia-ashraf-ul-madaris-karachi)

Tipu Sultan
20-04-2012, 05:02 AM
JazakAllah Brother

Jawad_ Khan
23-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Zikrullah and Instruction on Zikr by Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Db

http://www.nooresunnat.com/Zikr.php

Muhib-e-Murshid
09-05-2012, 09:09 PM

Tonight, in the Isha majlis@ Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafia, Hazrat Meer Saheb Damat Barakatuhum's Ashaar(Paradah Aibon ka mere mujh pay para rehnay day Khud mujhay meri nigahon say gira rhnay day) were read then Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Saheb DB did bayan.This is the Bayan(attachment) of Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Saheb Damat Barakatuhum in tonight's After Isha Majlis in the presence of Hazratwala Damat Barakatuhum. It is a MUST listen bayan for everyone.

." jismain hasna bhi hai hasana bhi" ' "Allah kay ishq main phasna bhi hai aur phasana bhi"

mash:

Talhah
10-05-2012, 05:36 AM

Tonight, in the Isha majlis@ Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafia, Hazrat Meer Saheb Damat Barakatuhum's Ashaar(Paradah Aibon ka mere mujh pay para rehnay day Khud mujhay meri nigahon say gira rhnay day) were read then Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Saheb DB did bayan.This is the Bayan(attachment) of Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Saheb Damat Barakatuhum in tonight's After Isha Majlis in the presence of Hazratwala Damat Barakatuhum. It is a MUST listen bayan for everyone.

." jismain hasna bhi hai hasana bhi" ' "Allah kay ishq main phasna bhi hai aur phasana bhi"

mash:

Jazakallahu ahsanal jazaa'.. i was about to upload this majlis..

Jawad_ Khan
10-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Does anyone have the recording of this Monday's bayan by Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahab Db??

Talhah
12-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Does anyone have the recording of this Monday's bayan by Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahab Db??

This Monday's Bayan (the one between Maghrib and Ishaa') was delivered by Hazrat Feroz Memon Sahib..

Talhah
24-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Here are some updates from the Khanqah:

1) Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Muhamamd Maz-har sahib damat barakatuhum had gone to a tour of South Africa (see here (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?88880-Mawlana-Hakeem-Mohammed-Mazhar-South-Africa-June-2012&highlight=)). He is currently doing Umrah, perhaps. He is expected to return soon Inshaa Allah.

2) Hazrat Wala's damat barakatuhum new Majmoo'a e Shaairi (Collection of poems and verses) has been printed, about a month back, by the name of Aaeina e Muhabbat (The mirror of love). It also includes the Ash'aar of Hazrat Meer sahib in the end.

3) Muhtamim of Darul Uloom (Waqf) Deoband, Hazrat Maulana Saalim Qaasmi damat barakatuhum visited Masjid e Ashraf few days ago.

4) Mufti Abdur Ra'oof Sakharwi damat barakatuhum (Deputy Mufti at Darul Uloom Karachi and Khalifah of Mufti Muhammad Shafee' :rahim: ) visisted Khanqah on the last Jum'ah. I was in my Shaikh, Hazrat Meer Sahib's damat barakatuhum dialysis room when Mufti Sahib came. Alhamdulillah, it was a delightful sight to see two high esteemed buzurgs meet and talk.

5) Beloved Khalifah of Hazrat Wala, Hazrat Feroz Memon had gone to a tour of Qatar for about a week. See here (http://www.truesufism.org/qatar-doha-jun-2012/) for details.

Readers are requested to make du'aa or the health of Hazrat Wala and Hazrat Meer sahib.

Talhah
07-07-2012, 08:38 AM

Mufti Amjad Sahib damat barakatuhum -- A renowned and famously known Khalifah of Hazrat Wala; Graduate of Darul Uloom Deoband; Shaarih (commentator) of Hazrat Wala's Majmoo'ah Kalaam (Collection of Poems and Verses) Faizaan e Muhabbat (Printed in three volumes by the name of Irfaan e Muhabbat); Teacher at Darul Uloom Azaadville (South Africa) -- recently came to Khanqah and stayed here for about 10 days.. His bayans, as is known to many, are Mashaa Allah quite awesome and inspiring.. He intends to spend the upcoming month of Ramadhan in India..

Talhah
22-08-2012, 08:45 AM

Alhamulillah, many Ulama and Sulaha from different parts of the world came to the Khanqah during this Ramadhaan.. Among them was Maulana Ilyas Patel Sahib damat barakatuhum (brother of Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel :rahim:). Other than this, Hazrat Maulana Abdul Mateen Sahib damat barakatuhum (Shaikhul Hadees; from Dhaka, Bangladesh; one of the most beloved and elite Khilafaa' of Hazrat wala) has arrived in the Khanqah, since a few days..

The health of Hazrat Wala damat barakatuhum and Hazrat Meer Sahib damat barakatuhum have improved in the recent months, Alhamdulillah. Readers are requested to make du'aa for further improvement of their Sihat (health). May Allah allow their shadows to remain on us for long. Ameen

fanafshsheikh
02-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Assalam a.w.w.
Anyone know where i can purchase Faizan e Muhabbat and Aina e Muhabbat?
I live in the UK.

TalibeDua
03-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhter Sahib db Ki tabbiyat Nasaaz Hai..tamam Hazraat Say Duaaon Ki Darkhaast hai

Talhah
06-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Hazrat Wala's health had been not well in the recent days. Its better now, :alhamd: , but still not up to the mark. The readers are requested to make Du'aa. Bhai Jawwad had created a thread (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?98576-Dua-Request-for-Hazrat-Maulana-Shah-Hakeem-Muhammad-Akhtar-Sahab-Db) for this purpose as well; at a time, when the health had gone serious.

Talhah
06-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Recently, Khanqah received some Ulama' guests including Maulana Yusuf Desai (deputy Imam at Masjid Noor, Durban, South Africa. This was Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Sahib's :rahim: masjid), Qari Isma'eel Desai (Khalifah of Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel as well as Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Mazhar Sahib hafizahullah) and Maulana Shabbir Asmal. Bayans of all these Shuyukh can be heard from Masjid Noor's website. (http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html).

Other than this, Professor Maulana Salman Nadwi sahib (son of the renowned Indian scholar, Hazrat Maulana Sayyid Sulaiman Nadwi :rahim: and Khalifah of Hazrat Arifbillah Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahib damat barakatuhum), too, visited the khanqah a few days back.

Talhah
13-01-2013, 07:13 AM
This was written in reply to another thread (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?100719-How-is-Hazrat-Hakim-akhter-sb-db-s-health&p=872720#post872720), concerning Hazrat Wala's current health situation:

His health is better now . I went to the Khanqah and saw him, yesterday.
Still, his health is not up to the mark so the readers are requested to keep making du'a.

May Allah give Hazrat wala complete and speedy recovery. Ameen

HitMan
28-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Kiya kisi ko Mufti amjad sahib db (south africa) ka e-mail address maloom hai

Assalamu alaikum

Hazrat Mufti Amjad Saheb ka email address islaahi ta'alluq ke liye

islamicgifts1@gmail.com

TalibeDua
28-01-2013, 12:14 PM
jazakALLAH bhai..main ne madarsa azadville per rabta kiya to unhon ne b yahi address diya..main ne hazrat ko mail kiya lekin koi jawab nahi aaya ahzrat ki taraf se..2 months hogaye mail kiya tha

HitMan
28-01-2013, 01:21 PM
jazakALLAH bhai..main ne madarsa azadville per rabta kiya to unhon ne b yahi address diya..main ne hazrat ko mail kiya lekin koi jawab nahi aaya ahzrat ki taraf se..2 months hogaye mail kiya tha

filhaal Hazrat Mufti Saheb to Hazrat Wala ke paas Karachi mei hai.

Mei Maloomat karoonga inshaAllah jawab key bareimei. Jo email address aap ne istamaal karatha, woh email please muhjhe inbox kardeejiye.

TalibeDua
29-01-2013, 10:40 AM
filhaal Hazrat Mufti Saheb to Hazrat Wala ke paas Karachi mei hai.

Mei Maloomat karoonga inshaAllah jawab key bareimei. Jo email address aap ne istamaal karatha, woh email please muhjhe inbox kardeejiye.

jee bhai yahi e-mail address hai jo madarsa azadville walon ne diya tha ..islamicgifts1@gmail.com

TalibeDua
29-01-2013, 10:47 AM
MashaALLAH Mufti sahib karachi main hain..jazakALLAH k aap ne bataya

HitMan
29-01-2013, 10:56 AM
MashaALLAH Mufti sahib karachi main hain..jazakALLAH k aap ne bataya

Barakallah

meyne ittilaa kardee ke app ka email ka jawaab nahi milaa. i.A jab Hazrat Mufti Saheb wapas aaye, to jawab milega. agar kisee wajaa se jawaab na milay,to please mujhe itilaa kardee-jeyai

TalibeDua
30-01-2013, 09:41 AM
jazakALLAHU khaira

Jawad_ Khan
30-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Assalamualaikum Wr Br,

Bother Hitman, can you please tell me where I can find the recordings of Hazrat Mufti Amjad Sahab's bayanat in good quality....I need bayanat from Hazrat's last visit to Khanqah....I have seen a brother in Khanqah recording Hazrat's bayanat in every majlis but I dont know if he puts them online or not....can you help?

HitMan
30-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Assalamualaikum Wr Br,

Brother Hitman, can you please tell me where I can find the recordings of Hazrat Mufti Amjad Sahab's bayanat in good quality....I need bayanat from Hazrat's last visit to Khanqah....I have seen a brother in Khanqah recording Hazrat's bayanat in every majlis but I dont know if he puts them online or not....can you help?

Wa alaikumus salaam Brother Jawad

i have asked someone to get me the name of the person in charge of recording at the Khanqah, and also to try and get me a web link for the audio. as soon as i hear anything i will revert back to you inshaAllah

ma'asalaam

Jawad_ Khan
30-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Jazak Allahu Khaira

There are actually a number of people recording Hazrat's bayanat but usually the sound quality is pretty low and difficult to understand....it'll be great if you could find someone who records them in good quality...

can you please message me your email address, i need to discuss a few things regarding these bayanat

HitMan
30-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Jazak Allahu Khaira

There are actually a number of people recording Hazrat's bayanat but usually the sound quality is pretty low and difficult to understand....it'll be great if you could find someone who records them in good quality...

can you please message me your email address, i need to discuss a few things regarding these bayanat

inshaAllah will try to find out for you

also - i am having issues with account activation, so am unable to send any messages - can you please try messaging me your email addr - i will reply via my email then

Jawad_ Khan
30-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Just send me a message using this page...ill contact you

http://blog.nooresunnat.com/contact-us

HitMan
30-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Just send me a message using this page...ill contact you

http://blog.nooresunnat.com/contact-us

Done. Will communicate via email. i have (hopefully) good news for you :-)

Talhah
07-02-2013, 06:40 PM

Hazrat Wala damat barakatuhum was suffering from fever in the previous days (See (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?101875-Request-to-make-Dua-for-Hazrat-wala-s-Sehat&p=882106)). The fever has been resolved since yesterday.
:alhamd:.
I got to see Hazrat from a distance, yesterday; he seemed very weak. So du'aaz are needed for the complete restoration of health.

Khanqah was visited recently by the following guests:

Mufti Amjad Sahib. He stayed for about a week.
Mufti Zubair Bhayat and Maulana Ilyas Patel Sahib (brother of Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel :rahim: ) from South Africa.
Mahmood Akooji Sahib from Burma.

All of the above mentioned people are Khulafaa' of Hazrat wala. They were accompanied with few other guests, along with some 'Ulamaa from Bangladesh and Lahore (Pakistan).

Nowadays, Dr Abdul Muqeem Sahib (a senior Khalifah of Hazrat Wala from Lahore) and Maulana Sulaiman Ganchi (Nazim of Darul Uloom Zakariyah in South Africa) have come to the Khanqah.

TalibeDua
08-02-2013, 11:59 AM

Hazrat Wala damat barakatuhum was suffering from fever in the previous days (See (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?101875-Request-to-make-Dua-for-Hazrat-wala-s-Sehat&p=882106)). The fever has been resolved since yesterday.
:alhamd:.
I got to see Hazrat from a distance, yesterday; he seemed very weak. So du'aaz are needed for the complete restoration of health.

Khanqah was visited recently by the following guests:

Mufti Amjad Sahib. He stayed for about a week.
Mufti Zubair Bhayat and Maulana Ilyas Patel Sahib (brother of Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel :rahim: ) from South Africa.
Mahmood Akooji Sahib from Burma.

All of the above mentioned people are Khulafaa' of Hazrat wala. They were accompanied with few other guests, along with some 'Ulamaa from Bangladesh and Lahore (Pakistan).

Nowadays, Dr Abdul Muqeem Sahib (a senior Khalifah of Hazrat Wala from Lahore) and Maulana Sulaiman Ganchi (Nazim of Darul Uloom Zakariyah in South Africa) have come to the Khanqah.

MashaALLAH..may Allah s.w.t give Hazrat wala db mukammal shifa..aameen..

Khalifa of hazrat wala db, Hazrat Maulana Jaleel Ahmad Akhoon Sahib db (Punjab) also arrived yesterday at khanqah imdadia ashrafia..he delivered a bayan yesterday after isha

HitMan
14-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Jazak Allahu Khaira

Alhamdulillah - Brother Jawad has been making a lot effort to collate Hazrat Mufti Amjad Saheb's bayanaat at the Khanqah.

the bayaans (select relevant year) are at http://www.nooresunnat.com/Search.php?selectBayanType=%271%27&%2721%27&selectPerson=25

May Allah reward brother Jawad for his efforts.

Talhah
19-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Hazrat wala's health did not remain well in the past days -- It god bad in few instances and then recovered after some while. Currently, its in a stable state Alhamdulillah. Hazrat wala also uttered a few words to his close associates yesterday (due to extreme weakness, Hazrat could not speak, considerably, since many days). However, at times, Hazrat wala faces difficulty in breathing. So Du'aaz are needed for complete reccovery.

Khanqah has recieved many guests nowadays, :mash:

The guests include:

Maulana Na'eem Motala (from Durban, South Africa)
Maulana Abdullah Barni (from Madinah Munawwarah)
Qari Yaqoub Desai (from South Africa)

and a few other guests from South Africa and Mauritius.

Below is a brief biography of Hazrat Maulana Na'eem Motala Sahib:

Hazrat Maulana Naeem Motala Saheb is a Khalifah (representative) of Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb (daamat barakaatuhum) and is the Principal of Darul Uloom Hamidiyya in Durban. Hazrat Maulana is the son in-law of Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb (رحمة الله عليه ) and was formally appointed by senior Ulama after Hazrat’s (رحمة الله عليه ) demise, to conduct the Majalis that Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb (رحمة الله عليه ) used to conduct in Musjid-e-Noor, Asherville. naeem@musjidnoor.za.net

Taken from here. (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?75271-Who-to-contact-after-Maulana-Yunus-Patel-(RA))

I have previously written a few lines about Maulana Abdullah Barni on this thread, here (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?43544-Latest-Happenings-at-Khanqah-Imdaida-Ashrafiya-Karachi&p=719965&viewfull=1#post719965) (the link also includes a few words about Qari Yusuf Desai)

Talhah
26-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Hazrat Wala health has been recovering in the previous days, Alhamdulillah. However, weakness due to the prolonged illnesses still persists. So readers are requested to continue making du'aa for a complete and speedy recovery.

Guests from various countires (including South Africa, India and Burma) visited Khanqah in the previous days.

Hazrat Wala's only son, Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Muhammad Mazhar Sahib d.b has left for a tour of South Africa, a few days back.

Talhah
20-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Hazrat wala's health has improved over the time, Alhamdulillah.

Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahib returned from his South Africa tour about a week back. Qari Yaqoub Desai and anothor guest accompanied him on his way back. Maulana Asif Sahib, Khalifah of Hazrat wala, also visited khanqah from UK.

Hazrat wala's rom has been renovated. Its looking much more noorani now, :mash:

Other than this, there's a sad news:

The financier of Darul Uloom Karachi, Mumtaz Baig Sahib, has passed away.
:inna:
His janazah was lead today, after Zuhr, by Hazrat Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahib. The Janazah was lead at Masjid Ahsan (The masjid of Mufti Zar Wali Khan). Mufti Rafi Usmani, Hazrat Maulana Mazhar Sahib and Mufti Zar Wali Khan sahib were among the attendees of Janazah.

Mumtaz Baig sahib had enjoyed the post of deputy comissioner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deputy_commissioner_(India)). He had Islahi talluq with Hazrat Maulana Sayyid Abrar ul Haqq Hardoi and then with our Hazrat wala. He lived near Hazrat wala's masjid and hence used to come there to offer Salaah. He had become quite aged (above 90 according to an estimate) but i heard people telling that he was still active in his work.

Personally speaking, due to his simple character, i didn't know much about him untill today.

May Allah accept his work. Ameen

saadsaboor
21-04-2013, 12:43 PM
JazakALLAH brother Talhah...who was the Khalifah of Hazrat Wala db who gave bayan today at the Sunday Majlis..

Talhah
21-04-2013, 07:43 PM
JazakALLAH brother Talhah...who was the Khalifah of Hazrat Wala db who gave bayan today at the Sunday Majlis..

I couldn't attend it but someone mentioned that it was conducted by Hazrat Feroz Memon Sahib.

saadsaboor
27-04-2013, 10:58 AM
JazakALLAH bro...I was there however it was some young guy..I was just wondering...if we could get a list with the addresses of Hazrat Wala db Khalifa's from somewhere...especially here in Karachi...for e.g. if we are somewhere and if a masjid is nearby with Hazrat Wala db Khalifa we can at least pray there..

Talhah
27-04-2013, 11:32 AM
JazakALLAH bro...I was there however it was some young guy..I was just wondering...if we could get a list with the addresses of Hazrat Wala db Khalifa's from somewhere...especially here in Karachi...for e.g. if we are somewhere and if a masjid is nearby with Hazrat Wala db Khalifa we can at least pray there..

You can go to Khanqah, tell your area of residence there and then ask if any of Hazrat's Khulafaa' live nearby you. No complete list of Hazrat Khulafaas is available yet.

farsi
28-05-2013, 07:02 PM

Just received this email from www.nooresunnat.com:

Dua request for the health of Hazrat Wala Db

اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Everyone (Khas o Aam) is requested to make special dua for the sehat (health) of Hazrat wala damat barkatuhum (Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb damat barkatuhum) which got seriously affected tonight (9:45pm GMT+5 - 28th may) (due to high temperature and severe weakness).

It is requested to all, please offer dua + Salatul Hajaat and make Dua for Hazrat wala.

For more updates, one can contact Khanqah Imdadia Ashrafia, on these numbers 9221-34975658,9221-34975758

Spread this message to all people.

JazakAllah

http://www.Khanqah.org

Copyright © 2013 NooreSunnat.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website

Our mailing address is:
NooreSunnat.com
Jamia Masjid Bait ul Mukarram, Block 8 Gulshan e Iqbal
Karachi 75300
Pakistan

Everyone please make dua for Hazratwala db.

munawwarah
28-05-2013, 07:17 PM

Just received this email from www.nooresunnat.com:

Everyone please make dua for Hazratwala db.

Bismihi Ta'ala

May Allah Ta'ala grant Hazrat Maulana, a speedy and complete recovery, grant long life, with health, strength, aafiya.

farsi
29-05-2013, 01:40 AM

Update from khanqah.org:

Update 1145pm: Alhamdulillah, health is better than before. Pulse and other measures are close to normal (that are in safe zone). Doctors are still working and monitoring. Keep praying for complete health.

Keep praying.

mujahid786
30-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Asalaamualaykum
Latest update from Khanqah.org

Update 30th May, 0130am: Health is better than yesterday night’s condition. Still using oxygen mask for breathing and it gets low without external oxygen supply. Very much weakness and giving very slight response. Khadim with hazratwala told that condition is somewhat still sensitive as not on natural breathing. All are requested to keep praying for complete health.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala Bless Hazratwala D.B with Shifa e kaamilah wa mustamirrah
Ameen

Jawad_ Khan
30-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Jazak Allah for the update

ahsan673
01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
عارف باللہ حضرت اقدس مولانا شاہ حکیم محمد اختر صاحب دامت برکاتہم کی صحت کے لیے تمام مریدین و متعلقین و محبین ۲ رکعات صلاۃ حاجت پڑھ کر خوب آہ و زاری سے اللہ تعالی شانہ سے حضرت والا کی ہر ہر مرض سے صحت کاملہ عاجلہ مستمرہ کے لیے دعا کریں۔

For the health of Arif Billah, Hazrat Aqdas, Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb (damat barkatuhum), All Mureedeen (students), Mutaliqeen (that have connection) and Muhibeen are requested to offer 2 rakat salatul hajaat and do dua with deep heart that Allah tala grants hazrat wala complete cure from each and every disease.

Abu_Uzair
02-06-2013, 04:08 PM
any latest update abt hazrat's health?

Abu_Uzair
02-06-2013, 04:11 PM
is this confirmed?

inna lilla hi wa inna ilayhi rajioon my beloved shaikh Hadhrat shah hakim akhtar sahib has just passed away now request for duas

source:https://twitter.com/Khanqah_UK

The Fake Shaykh
02-06-2013, 04:13 PM
is this confirmed?

source:https://twitter.com/Khanqah_UK

Yes, molana jaleel akhoon a khass khalifa of hadratwala has just informed us

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?107588-Sad-Sad-News-Hazrat-Maulana-Shah-Hakeem-Muhammad-Akhtar-Has-Passed-Away

Abu_Uzair
02-06-2013, 04:21 PM
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Abu_Uzair
02-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Tribute program of Hazrat Hakeem Akhtar saheb (R.A.) after Maghrib Salaah on radioislam.co.za

Ikram123
02-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Tribute program of Hazrat Hakeem Akhtar saheb (R.A.) after Maghrib Salaah on radioislam.co.za

What time is that UK time

Abu_Uzair
02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Shaikhul hadis Hazrat Ml Fazlurrehman sb db & Mufti Ajmad sb db's talks to Radio Islam abt Hazrat Hakim Akhter sb ra uploaded in www.attablig.com

Sautun Noor
02-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Hazrat Maulana Abdul Hamid Ishaq DB (Senior Khalifa of Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammed Akhtar Saheb RA) now (7:30pm) SA Time on Sautun Noor - www.annoor.co

Hazrat Maulana Speaking on the Death of Great Wali's

Jawad_ Khan
02-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Hazrat Wala Db has passed away. :inna:

Here's a recording of Hazrat's wasiyat (will) read out by Hazrat's Khalifa Hazrat Feroz Memon Sahab Db

Hazrat Wala Db Ki Wasiyat (http://www.nooresunnat.com/Audios/hazrat-wala-db-wasiyat-hazrat-feroz-memon-sb-db-ki-zubani)

Sautun Noor
03-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammed Mazhar Saheb DB, the beloved Son of Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Haheem Muhammed Akhtar Saheb RA now live 5:30pm (GMT+2) on
SAUTUN NOOR - www.annoor.co
Mobile link : http://annoor.co/mobile

Maripat
03-06-2013, 05:13 PM
:inna:

Jawad_ Khan
04-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Wasiyyat (Will) of Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab R.A (English & Urdu) (http://blog.nooresunnat.com/wasiyyat-will-of-hazrat-maulana-shah-hakeem-muhammad-akhtar-sahab-r-a-english-urdu#.Ua24J9Iweb5)

Jawad_ Khan
04-06-2013, 11:33 AM

Talhah
26-08-2013, 08:33 PM
I couldn't post in this thread since the demise of my Shaikh, Muhibbi, Sayyidi, Murshidi Hazrat Shaikh ul Arab wal Ajam Arfibillah Hazrat Maulana Shah Ahkeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahib Rahimahullah. Of course, it was the most sad event in my life; however, one day, every one has depart from this world. May Allah elevate the ranks of Hazrat in Jannah and enable this sinful to reunite with Hazrat in the Jannah -- a place where no more separation shall take place.

I shared a bit of my feelings on my twitter account (https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCgQFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FSayyidBhai&ei=96YbUrqeFMSJ4ASl5oCgDA&usg=AFQjCNEmgjpe_vvWri6WOu6PviGfKdOSvA&bvm=bv.51156542,d.bGE), but due to some reasons, couldn't do it here. However, i noticed a thread (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?107588-Sad-Sad-News-Hazrat-Maulana-Shah-Hakeem-Muhammad-Akhtar-Has-Passed-Away) having Sf members' condolences on Hazrat's demise. Many Ulama too came to Khanqah to express their grief including Mufti Taqi Usmani, Maulana Saleemullah Khan, Mufti Abdur Raheem (of Jami'at-ur-Rasheed), Mufti Mahmood Ashraf Usmani, Mufti Zar Wali Khan, Maulana Ahmad Ludhyanwi and many others, including Hazrat's own Khualfaa'. Many articles were written in remembrance of Hazrat wala including Mufti Taqi Usmani's article in monthly Al Balagh, Weekly Zarb e Momin and Daily Islam's special pages on Hazrat wala, and many more articles (all of which i couldn't get to know about). The monthly magazine of Darul Uloom Deoband Waqf has published "Murshid e Millat" number on Hazrat wala, which includes condolences from many great Ulama across India (i haven't read all of it yet). The monthly magazine published by Hazrat's Khanqah and Madrassah, "Al Abrar", is also collecting many such articles to publish them in a special edition of it on Hazrat.

Some new books/lectures of Hazrat wala have also been published since his demise, which are:

1. Tarbiyat Ashiqan e Khuda Volume 3
Islahi correspondence of Hazrat wala with his Mureedeen (associates)

2. Hum Jins Parasti ke Tabah kaaariyaan aur uska ilaaj (http://truetasawwuf.org/flipping-books/urdu/Hum-Jins-Parasti.pdf)
A lecture on homosexuality and its cure

3. Hazrat Shaikh ul Arab wal Ajam.. ke Dard Bhari duaaen (http://truetasawwuf.org/flipping-books/urdu/Dard-Bhari-Duaen.pdf)
Collection of wordings of various supplications made by Hazrat, in urdu, on various occasions.
Compiled by Hazrat's Khalifah, Hazrat Mahboob Zakariyyah Sahib damat barakatuhum

4. Islami Mumlikat ke Qadr o Qeemat (http://truetasawwuf.org/flipping-books/urdu/islami_mumlikat_ki_qadr_o_qimat.pdf)
A lecture of Hazrat wala delivered on a 14th august (Pakistan's independence day). It mentions some the amazing efforts made by our Ulamaa' for the creation of Pakistan and their love for this state.

5. Aftaab Nisbat Ma'Allah
A Safarnamah (travelogue) of Hazrat wala's tour of South Africa (in 1998, perhaps).

May Allah enable Hazrat's teachings to spread on the every corner of earth. May Allah make them a Sadqah e Jariyah for Hazrat and all those who effort to bring them to the public; especially, Murshidi, Muhisini, Hazrat Sayyid Ishrat Jameel Meer Sahib damat barakatuhum (the foremost Khadim and Khalifah of Hazrat wala, who has compiled most of Hazrat's teachings, lectures and malfuzat).

Ameen