PDA

View Full Version : Zaid Hamid Exposed by Shaikh Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri

mameenkhn
24-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Please read this article from Moulana Saeed Ahmad Jalalpuri.

But its in Urdu.
Any brother can translate it in English for the benefit of brothers and sisters who don't know Urdu

Zaid Hamid Ki Haqeeqat (http://ahnaf.com/download.php?file=Zaid%20Hamid%20ki%20Haqeeqat.pdf&path=downloads/Books/Other/Moulana%20Saeed%20Ahmad%20Jalalpuri)

UmmeGibrel
24-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Can someone please translate it... JazakAllah

Aamir
24-07-2009, 11:04 AM
i've not read it yet, but this is kinda disspoainting, i liked Zaid Hamid and thought he talked a lot of sense from a political point of view, the document is like 27 pages long, can anyone give us some main points.

Jazakallah

Abu Suliman
24-07-2009, 11:26 AM
According to zaid hamid he said he does not believe in another Prophet and those allegations against him are lies.

abuhajira
24-07-2009, 11:40 AM
i've not read it yet, but this is kinda disspoainting, i liked Zaid Hamid and thought he talked a lot of sense from a political point of view, the document is like 27 pages long, can anyone give us some main points.

Jazakallah

:salam:

Here is a blog talking about it.. although I might make some points after reading Maulana's article in full.
http://teeth.com.pk/blog/2008/10/07/who-is-zaid-zaman-hamid
:ws:

mameenkhn
24-07-2009, 12:11 PM
More evidence.

Listen carefully the speeches of Yusuf Kazzab and Zaid Hamid on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEF1hnmIi4E&feature=related

Zaid intro starts from 6:40 onwards.

The same event has also been written word to word in Moulana Saeed's Ahmed Article.

Adeel bin Minhaj
24-07-2009, 12:30 PM

Can someone please try their best to translate or atleast summarize the Urdu article?

marco100
24-07-2009, 12:32 PM
More evidence.

Listen carefully the speeches of Yusuf Kazzab and Zaid Hamid on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEF1hnmIi4E&feature=related

Zaid intro starts from 6:40 onwards.

The same event has also been written word to word in Moulana Saeed's Ahmed Article.

where and when does he say he's a prophet?

mameenkhn
24-07-2009, 01:32 PM
where and when does he say he's a prophet?

Brother there were witnesses presented at the court. And court sentenced yusuf ali to death.

marco100
24-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Brother there were witnesses presented at the court. And court sentenced yusuf ali to death.

So if someone brings "witnesses" against an individual and base a case along the lines of hearsay it's deemed submissible evidence in court? Are these witnesses reliable according to Shariah?

I'm not playing devil's advocate or condoning any kind of sick and disgusting belief in someone claiming prophethood after Muhammad SAW. I'm interested in the facts and documented evidence where someone has claimed prophethood.

Aamir
24-07-2009, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBG7lpYGLcE&feature=related

This video he clearlyu distances himself from the accusations of following that Yusuf Kazzab geezer..

Wallahu Alam

abuhajira
24-07-2009, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBG7lpYGLcE&feature=related

This video he clearlyu distances himself from the accusations of following that Yusuf Kazzab geezer..

Wallahu Alam

does he accepts his past connection with yusuf kazzab or denies it? If he denies it then we have a suspicion, if he confirms it and makes tawba of his past assosiation and views then we can accept his "distancing".

What I have read so far is that he denies it. That means that all the evidence that connects him to yusuf kazzab is a lie or a conspiracy against him. Which is far fetched.

flyingphtm
24-07-2009, 05:44 PM

does he accepts his past connection with yusuf kazzab or denies it? If he denies it then we have a suspicion, if he confirms it and makes tawba of his past assosiation and views then we can accept his "distancing".

What I have read so far is that he denies it. That means that all the evidence that connects him to yusuf kazzab is a lie or a conspiracy against him. Which is far fetched.

I used to listen to this Zaid guy but in time I relised he was not about islam but more about nationalisim. before maulana's article there was another article on Dictatorship watch.com about him. I stopped watching or listning to him

abuhajira
24-07-2009, 06:10 PM
I used to listen to this Zaid guy but in time I relised he was not about islam but more about nationalisim. before maulana's article there was another article on Dictatorship watch.com about him. I stopped watching or listning to him

I had that though after listening to his first bayan. Every thing and anything had to do with Pakistan, as though Pakistan was the epitome of Allah's plan. It felt very nationalistic, so I didnt realy listen too much. But I have watched a whole series of his Afghan Econo something something.. The only thing I could credit him is his insight on the current events, but not on the Islamic understanding.

He mentioned on his website that he takes his ideology from Iqbal's poetry.. which I felt ironic since Iqbal's last years were spent in continuous correspondence with Deobandi Ulama.

AffanR
25-07-2009, 03:33 AM
I read the news on papers long time ago this fitna Yousuf Kazzab had some followers and he was captured with ladies lived with him but I don’t know this person Zaid hamid what is his attention no one knows the hearts what inside accept Allah knows possible there is a propaganda against him or may be he has some thing else we don’t know, We have a examples many kuffar after accept Islam they were changed in past time .

These molana literatures also big fitna always keep in mind many Islamic alims are on payroll salaried and working for present fitnas may Allah help us and save us from fitnas.

waqar1234
05-08-2009, 12:36 PM
http://www.brasstacks.pk
Zaid hamid is real hero of Pakistan......Who is Zaid Hamid? he is our intelligence.....he is eye of the nation.....we can see the game-plans of our enemies by him.....he is up-coming the president of Pakistan.....

AffanR
05-08-2009, 02:29 PM
http://www.brasstacks.pk
Zaid hamid is real hero of Pakistan......Who is Zaid Hamid? he is our intelligence.....he is eye of the nation.....we can see the game-plans of our enemies by him.....he is up-coming the president of Pakistan.....

Satanic humanity struggling to capture the world and establish the one kingdom one order and for this they need energy, land recourses and slave labors now they are moving towards.

Usman
05-08-2009, 03:06 PM
as far as I remember. Yasuf Kazzab mal'oon was sent to hell in lahore jail by none other than a mujahid brother from Sipah Sahabah, that was some years ago...

Saad
05-08-2009, 11:44 PM
as far as I remember. Yasuf Kazzab mal'oon was sent to hell in lahore jail by none other than a mujahid brother from Sipah Sahabah, that was some years ago...

Assalam o alaykum,

I thought that mal'un was still in jail. What was the name of mujahid? Is he in jail now or escaped?

Colonel_Hardstone
09-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Asslamo Allaikum Brothers & Sisters,

Zaid Hamid has a huge element of Pakistani patriotism in him but then so does Mufti Rafi Usmani who has Pakistan flag raising ceremony in the Karachi Darul-uloom on the 14th of August every year. What should or shouldn’t be the limits to your patriotism I honestly don’t know and its upto the Ulama to decide upon the matter.

Please note that by putting this post I shouldn’t be considered a Zaid Hamid supporter, I am just trying to redress the balance by putting the other side of the story.

1) This is what Zaid Hamid says about following a Prophet after Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam), read and Aqeedah of a person who says these words…

http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/the-zaid-hamid-controversy/

…I am not mad to follow false prophets after Sayyadna Rasul Allah (saw) Curse of Allah, angels and momineen be on those liars who claim to be “prophets” after Sayyadna Khatim un Nabiyyeen Muhemmed Rasul Allah (saw). Also cursed and Rajeem are those who follow such liar “prophets” and also cursed are those who accuse innocent Muslims of following such false prophets. There will be no prophet after our beloved Sayyadna, Maulana, Muhemmed Rasul Allah, Rehmat ul lil Aalimeen (saw). May Allah keep us in His serene and blessed noor and Rehma in dunya and Akhira…

2) In the following series on “Khilafa” Zaid Hamid repeatedly affirms the Aqeedah of Muslims that it is our Aqeedah that we believe in the Superiority of Sayyidina Abu Bakr (RA), Sayyidia Omar (RA), Sayyidina Uthman (RA) & Sayyidina Ali (RA) and he clearly says that this order as been hinted in the Qur’aan (thus ordained by Allah (SWT) upon the Ummah of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) in the following verse:

[48:29]Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are hard on the disbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down in Ruku, prostrating themselves in Sajdah, seeking grace from Allah, and (His) good pleasure; their distinguishing feature is on their faces from the effect of Sajdah(prostration). This is their description in Torah; and their description in Injil is: like a sown crop that brings forth its shoot, then makes it strong, then it grows thick and stands straight on its stem, looking good to the farmers, so that He may enrage the disbelievers through them. Allah has promised forgiveness and a huge reward to those of them who believe and do good deeds.

This is his Ijtehaad that the Qur'aan points to the order of Sahaba (RA) and he may be wrong but the conclusion is correct and inline with Sunni Aqeedah

http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/khilafat-e-rashida-episode-1/

In 2nd and 3rd episode he repeatedly affirms the superiority of Sahaba (RA) over the rest of Ummah again and again and again and also their system of Governance (Khilafah Rashida) and he affirms that they were true inheritors of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

Decide for yourself about the Aqeedah of such a person?

3) Here Zaid Hamid clearly and repeatedly tells the host that he is NOT a Dr but the host of the program keeps calling him “Hakeem”…Maulana is insisting the opposite that Zaid Hamid insists on being called a “Dr”

http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/2009/04/25/zaid-hamid-iqbal-ka-pakistan/

4) I fully agree that Zaid Hamid has Music on his programs and women with insufficient Hijab and these are against the Sunnah he might have made some mistakes in the past but he makes his Aqeedah dead clear in almost every speech VERSUS what we have in the Urdu article is conjecture and digging into the past.

Like anybody else Zaid Hamid is an Analyst and he has been right and he has been wrong, these are the issues where he has been wrong:

a) About Ajmal Kasab not being Pakistani

b) Presenting Russian weapons (possessed by Pakistani Taliban) as Indian

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/indian-weapons-in-swat-fata/

:) Not that the thugs of Pakistani Taliban don't have Indian support :) but he got the facts wrong on this one

Allah (SWT) knows best .

muslim011
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM

I had that though after listening to his first bayan. Every thing and anything had to do with Pakistan, as though Pakistan was the epitome of Allah's plan. It felt very nationalistic, so I didnt realy listen too much. But I have watched a whole series of his Afghan Econo something something.. The only thing I could credit him is his insight on the current events, but not on the Islamic understanding.

He mentioned on his website that he takes his ideology from Iqbal's poetry.. which I felt ironic since Iqbal's last years were spent in continuous correspondence with Deobandi Ulama.

Thats exactly why i dont take him seriorsly at all, never mind the other issues.

Colonel_Hardstone
09-08-2009, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=Muadh_Khan;401441]Asslamo Allaikum Brothers & Sisters,

Zaid Hamid has a huge element of Pakistani patriotism in him but then so does Mufti Rafi Usmani who has Pakistan flag raising ceremony in the Karachi Darul-uloom on the 14th of August every year. What should or shouldn’t be the limits to your patriotism I honestly don’t know and its upto the Ulama to decide upon the matter.

Please note that by putting this post I shouldn’t be considered a Zaid Hamid supporter, I am just trying to redress the balance by putting the other side of the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah he probably doesnt want to mysteriously disappear like many people in pakistan, or worse assasinated like many ulama from his school of thought (too many examples) living in karachi with those mqm (& countless other) thugs probably isnt easy.

Dont get me wrong im a proud pakistani like you and really look forward to your posts, but a question for you ?

What if the non-pakistani opinion/option is better/preferred to the pakistan/i
one will u still stick to the pakistani option ?

Personally for me the pakgovt is in no way islamic or was or will be rather to the opposite,
Religious people/institutions living in the country is a total different story.

yesterday= islam was, pakistan wasnt,
today= islam is, pakistan is,
tommorrow= islam surely will be, "pakistan" not sure.

Anyway ALLAH knows best.

W-Salam,

There are a number of ways to look at the issue of Pakistan.

1) Should we take the opinion of a Pakistani over a Non-Pakistani? May be, maybe not. Whoever conforms to Qur’aan and Sunnah we accept and whosoever doesn’t we reject; simple as that and it has nothing to do with Nationalities

2) Pakistan was formed AS OPPOSED TO KUF’R e.g. on the grounds that Muslims have a different outlook, culture and way of life to Non-Muslims, which is a reality rooted in Qur’aan & Sunnah. What has become of today is not the fault of those who envisaged it. Don’t forget that there were lots of Ulama who favoured a separate state for Muslims

3) The strategic importance and prophesies about the land of Khurasan (which includes parts of Pakistan but mainly Afghanistan) and the end-game for India (Al-Hind) is nigh and we believe in it, that doesn’t mean that we big up Pakistan and Pakistan Army (like Zaid Hamid), nevertheless facts can’t be ignored. People from Khurasan WILL conquer India and WILL chain the rulers of India and then join the Army of Mahdi and then fight Non-Muslim Army (probably Nato???)and then Isa (AS) will kill Dajjal

4) Politically, we also can’t ignore the predictions of RAND corporation (and common sense) that there is likely to be an Islamic state by 2020 and the combined efforts of Kuf'r in the AF-PAK region points to something, they can't be wasting their time (for nothing) :-)

5) We also can’t ignore the repercussions of Afghan Jihad on the psyche of Muslim Ummah and its repercussions on Islamic Awakening and Pakistan and its people played an important role in it amongst other Muslims who sacrificed their lives for the honour of Deen of Allah (SWT)

Bottom line is that the days of Pakistan are numbered, it will soon break up and something will emerge out of this breakup.

If Pakistanees follow the Sunnah then Allah (SWT) will give them the honour of being in the Army of Mahdi.

If Pakistanees don’t follow the Sunnah then Allah (SWT) will remove them and replace them with someone else.

Taking the middle path is best advised i.e. avoid bigging up Pakistan (Zaid Hamid style) and avoid ignoring ground realities.

Zaid Hamid is just a political analyst, not a scholar and he is not discussing Aqeedah. He has opinions and common sense tells us that he may be right in some of them and he may be off the mark in others.

Allah (SWT) knows best

Ahnaf Defender
28-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Assalam-O-Alaikum !

Mr Zaid Hamid on the WikiLeaks Targetting Pakistan in Program 'Inside story' Aljazeera English.

Asslam-o-ALaikum,

I think his videos shouldn't be sharef on SF. as he is a Khalifa of a Yusuf Kazzab.

woeuntothee
28-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Asslam-o-ALaikum,

I think his videos shouldn't be sharef on SF. as he is a Khalifa of a Yusuf Kazzab.

Agreed. His disrespect towards many of our ulema is shocking.

London786
28-07-2010, 04:50 AM
His disrespect towards ulema in general as well his very nationalistic nature are major problems with zaid hamid saheb. He is very charismatic etc and if one listens to him then it is very easy to get impressed. However throughout his programs he constantly disrespects the so-called ignorant, bearded mullahs and promotes the greatnesss of pakistan and it's army. He seems to idolize the pakistani army for some wierd reason. Well these 2 aspects....idolizing the army, being very nationalist and mocking the mullahs is the trait of many of the non-religious pakistanis I have come across and also some of the religious pakistanis too. Mocking the ulema and nationalism seems to be a common trait in the muslim world may ALLAH save us ameen. I am still very surprised that radio islam of south africa gave him a platform.

London786
28-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Listen bro do you not agree with my 3 points:

1. He is always having a go at the mullahs thus re-inforcing the sterotypical image in the minds of everyday pakistanis.
2. He is a blind nationalist
3. He supports the pakistani army without any criticism towards its policy.

you can carry on dreaming that he will be famous. The people who will be famous are the likes of maulana tariq jamil saheb who respect the ulema......

London786
28-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Dear brother please check out any of his programs. All 3 factors come into play. I am not doubting the fact that he is intelligent etc but I would not base my life on any of his sayings. He is not a religious leader/scholar who has any authority to speak on quraan and hadeeth. Now if someone like mufti taqi usmani mentioned something then I think it would be time to take note.:cheesygri zaid hamid saheb cannot compare to the dust of mufti taqi usmani saheb.

London786
28-07-2010, 08:23 AM
radio islam gave him 1 interview only...His eloqence cannot compare to someone like shaykh suleman moola who comes on radio islam frequently. The na-pak armed forces are a joke. Come on if a leader like busharraf came out of the armed forces what good is there. Try and grow a beard these days in the army and see the discrimination. You will not get promoted etc. To think the pakistani army is some sort of hero mujahideen force is a joke. Come on the Indians even dealt with you guys in 1971.....come on the indians.....lol....those hindus that have been the slaves of muslims (moghuls etc) beat the great pakistani army. There are religious elements within the army no doubt but the general ethos of the army is not islamic.

The 3 things that I mentioned are the disease of most pakistanis. Blindly support the army no matter what. The same army responsible for lal masjid....make the mullahs the butt of all jokes....and nationalism....That is why regarding these issues it is difficult to find unbiased people.

With regards to zaid hamid saheb...if you think a few apperances on TV give him world recognition then you are wrong. Someone like Dr Tahir ul Qadri has more world wide recognition. The likes of maulana tariq jameel saheb and mufti taqi usmani are on another level. Zaid Hamid cannot compare.....

Usman
28-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Radio Islam is not providing him platform , ALLAH is opening gates for him :)

LIFE/DEATH
PROFIT/LOSS all are from ALLAH !

I will wait till the moderators take notice of this thread, if not, then insha'Allah I'll do my part against this kazzaab

abuhajira
28-07-2010, 09:04 AM

Here is one blog on the issue.
http://yokazzab.blogspot.com/

Question: He was involved in the plot of murder of one Alim and was accused and FIR was taken out for his name as well (this is to my knoweldge and there must be few website explaining those allegations as well). thats when he went from Alim to Alim asking them to support his innocence.. What happened later on? Did any Alim body help him?

edit: For the issue of declaration of Khatm e Nabuwwah please see my concern in this post (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?48080-Zaid-Hamid-Exposed-by-Shaikh-Saeed-Ahmed-Jalalpuri&p=397704&viewfull=1#post397704)

abuhajira
28-07-2010, 09:48 AM
:salam: br xtreme,

It was not a hadiya :) .. It was a question for you to dispell my ishkaal.

abuhajira
28-07-2010, 01:57 PM
& what proof u have that he is a murderer ?

What kind of a question is that?? If I didnt accuse him to be a murderer why should I even entertain your nonsensical question?

I had said he was involved and his name came inthe FIR.. Here is some of what I had read then and others..

Zaid Hamid named in Jalalpuri murder FIR
Dawn Reporter
Saturday, 13 Mar, 2010
font-size small font-size largefont-sizeprint email share
Activists carry Mufti Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri’s coffin during the funeral ceremony in Karachi. –AFP Photo/Asif Hassan
Pakistan
Eighteen killed, 44 injured in Hyderabad explosion
Eighteen killed, 44 injured in Hyderabad explosion

KARACHI: As thousands of people attended the funeral of Mufti Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri here on Friday, police booked Zaid Hamid, who claims to be a security consultant and strategic defence analyst, for the murder of the prominent religious scholar, his son and two associates.

Mufti Saeed Jalalpuri of Aalmi Majlis-i-Tahaffuz-i-Khatm-i-Nabuat, his son Huzaifa Jalalpuri and close associates Fakhruz Zaman and Abdul Rehman were returning from Jamia Masjid Khatman-un-Nabi in Gulshan-i-Iqbal on Thursday night when four to five gunmen sprayed their car with bullets, killing all of them.

SSP Javed Mahar of Gulsha-i-Iqbal Town said the FIR had been registered under Sections 302 (premeditated murder), 324 (attempt to murder), 109 (punishment of abetment if the act abetted committed in consequence and where no express provision is made for its punishment) and 34 (common intention) against Zaid Hamid (Zaid Zaman Hamid) on the complaint of Mufti Jalapuri’s close aide Hafiz Shabbir.

He said that although the text of the FIR did not mention the profession of the accused, the investigators were told by the complainant that they had nominated Zaid Hamid who appeared in TV shows and delivered lectures mainly on security and defence issues.

Anwaar Ahmed, another aide of Mufti Jalalpuri, told Dawn that the scholar used to actively expose Zaid Hamid who, he alleged, was a close associate of ‘a person who had laid claim to prophethood’.

Anwaar Ahmed said: “In late 1990s a man named Yusuf Kazzab emerged and claimed prophethood, who was aided and assisted by Zaid Hamid. At that time he was known as Zaid Zaman Hamid but currently he has cut his name short to Zaid Hamid”.

He said he had insisted that both names be mentioned in the FIR, because his organisation suspected his role in the killing of Mufti Jalalpuri.
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/national/zaid-hamid-named-in-jalalpuri-murder-fir-330

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/498/swhochallengedzaidhamid.gif
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5686/amtknwehadthecaseprepar.gif

abuhajira
28-07-2010, 02:17 PM
i am asking u for the evidence & u r providing articles .....

Anyway I will stop supporting him when the thing will be cleared against him INSHALLAH !

& thanx for the infractions :)

Love u brother ! :)

Amazing, neither have I once in this whole discussion nor in the one I had way back accused him of murder. And you are ask me for proof.

I claimed he was accused, and I have shown you the articles which suggest that indeed he was.

I claimed he rejected any connection with Yusuf Kazzab, while he was indeed in contact with Yusuf Kazzab.. And the evidence for that (link) was already posted before. I begged teh question as to WHY did not come clean of his connection at first?! Later he said he was involved in the case... (will find the link for you)

I have no other evidence to provide since I didnt claim anything.

xs11ax
28-07-2010, 03:19 PM
He has connection with yusuf kazzab but he said that when I saw that he is diverting from the right path I left him .

he tried to lie and cover up his connection with the kazzab. this smells like taqiyya.

woeuntothee
28-07-2010, 03:54 PM
As i understand, it has more to do with his attitude in regards to these issues. He has been known to (this vid is on youtube) support kazzab by saying that there was 'insuffcient proof' that he ever claimed prophethood in the first place. How can one trust a man who has made so many different claims about his own viewpoint?

Furthermore, his nationalistic extremely pro-pakistani approach is an exclusive approach. Islam isn't exclusive. Islam is for all muslims, not just Pakistanis.

His reliability is further eroded by the fact that he keeps promoting outlandish conspiracy theories and attributes blame without proof or substance (ironically, you're asking for proof when the very person you're defending is reknowned for not providing proof when he makes his claims lol!). He has openly supported Ali Jinnah as a shining beacon of Islam and 'second only to tipu sultan'; I was literally laughing out loud at his over-praising Jinnah (vid on youtube)! A non-practicing shia who married a parsi and was reknowned for his love of alcohol and pork is the shining light of Islam! Astagfirallah.

If that is what we're defending and aspiring towards, may Allah protect us all.

xs11ax
28-07-2010, 03:59 PM
how could u say that ?
He said this in the program POINT BLACK . better to watch that ...

you are either missing the point or ignoring it on purpose.

he tried to cover up his connection with the dajjal.

abuhajira
28-07-2010, 06:34 PM
He has connection with yusuf kazzab but he said that when I saw that he is diverting from the right path I left him .

Please read the first link I provided..

According to you he had connection. But according to him in his original claims he did not have any assosiation with yousuf and his beliefs.
http://teeth.com.pk/blog/2008/10/07/who-is-zaid-zaman-hamid

The only acknowledgment of any link with Yousuf Ali came from an email shared with me privately where Zaid Hamid Alhamdolillah, i have nothing to do with Yousuf or his beliefs or any other people like him.

Lest I be charged of taking this message out of context I share with you the entire section of the email so people may understand his response fully

In the last 30 years of my life, In search of truth and to study this world and its ideologies, Allah took me to many places and I met many people. I have traveled with Iranian revolution, have faught in Afghan Jihad, have gone out with Tablighi Jmaat, spent time with Jamaat Islami, have met hundreds of people including Dr. Israr, Ahmad deedat, Yusuf Islam, Anne Marrie schimmel and so on and so forth. Have also been with sufi groups in Pakistan, Turkey, Madina and Cyprus. I have also seen the western society, its civilization from a close range. Whatever I speak and do today, is the result of these experiences in life but with the mercy of Allah, He protected his humble slaves and keeps them in His infinite mercy and guidance. He showed me the world and people, but kept me away from their harm and made me benefit from any khair they had.

I also met and studied many objectionable people who were controversial but in the end Allah kept me away from them. It was all learning experiences. Alhamdolillah, i have nothing to do with Yusuf or his beliefs or any other people like him

Also some of the FIR photstat (although I found them much illegible) are posted in this document : http://www.scribd.com/doc/27951084/27896180-Reply-to-Zaid-Hamid-s-Defend-of-Yusuf-Kazzab

& just tell me 1 thing if someone did sin & say toba forever then could u say him sinner ?

Very good Question. This was also asked to Mufti Saeed Jalalpuri who answered it as below :

Q: Person A was a follower of Yusuf Kazab, but now he says that he has "nothing to do with Yusuf or his beliefs or any other people like him". What is the minimum requirement according to Shariah for Person A to come out clear from the mess he was involved in his past?
A: According to Shariah, Person A will have to do the following:

1. Acceptance - Accept publicly and openly that he "did" a mistake by negating the finality of Prophet Muhammad Salalaho Alayhi Wassalam and by following a liar Kazab and a false prophet.
2. Repentance - Repent that what ever he did was indeed a great sin and do Tauba and Astaghfar with Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala.
3. Disassociate - Disassociate publicly and openly that now he is no more a follower of Yusuf Kazab and his beliefs
4. Condemn - Condemn publicly and openly that Yusuf Kazab was indeed a liar and a murtid
5. Tajdeed e Iman - Do tajdeed of Iman (which also includes tajdeed of Aqid e Khatm e Nubuwwat) publicly and openly
6. Tajdeed e Nikah - Do tajdeed of Nikah
http://smhumayun.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-meeting-with-maulana-saeed-ahmed.html

Is this the teaching of Islam?

I am not a judge rather an inquisitive brother like you willing to find the true condition. I am not willing to leave the future of my own brothers and sisters in the hands of someone who denies such important matters only to accept them later on..

abuhajira
28-07-2010, 06:51 PM
he did everything as mentioned by jalalpuri but I know u will people not accept it anymore but dont worry :) he is getting famous world wide .

JAZAK ALLAH KHER :)

a. Fame is not everything brother. Many of our Akabireen are not even known, but their qubooliyat is in the sight of Allah.
b. Since every time you have been asking for proof, let me ask you the proof for his unquivocal affirmations of the bold parts below

1. Acceptance - Accept publicly and openly that he "did" a mistake by negating the finality of Prophet Muhammad Salalaho Alayhi Wassalam and by following a liar Kazab and a false prophet.
2. Repentance - Repent that what ever he did was indeed a great sin and do Tauba and Astaghfar with Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala.
3. Disassociate - Disassociate publicly and openly that now he is no more a follower of Yusuf Kazab and his beliefs
4. Condemn - Condemn publicly and openly that Yusuf Kazab was indeed a liar and a murtid
5. Tajdeed e Iman - Do tajdeed of Iman (which also includes tajdeed of Aqid e Khatm e Nubuwwat) publicly and openly
6. Tajdeed e Nikah - Do tajdeed of Nikah

The third one would perhaps be the easiest one, however he has not claims that he was in the wrong rather he has claimed he didnt know of the wrongs... I will await for the evidence..

Jawad_ Khan
28-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Around a year ago, when i first heard of Zaid Hamids relation with Yusuf Kazzab, I wrote him an email for clarification on the issue......this is what he had to say in response....i recieved this email on 26 April 2009.......

You make up your own mind.....for me, i leave this issue to Allah SWT but one thing is for sure, somebody whose appearance is against the sharia, who does not have any regard for the ahkaam on Pardah and Hijaab (since all his shows are usually hosted by some young lady) and most of all someone who is yet to OPENLY CALL YUSUF ALI THE KAZZAB HE WAS, he is certainly not someone to be followed...........

"Email Dated: 26 April 2009

aa and dua.

First of all Jazak Allah for writing to me directly for the clarification
and following the Sunnah and Sharia way of resolving confusing issues.
Though I have responded to allegations and clarified my positions many times
on Khatm Nubuwwat, I do feel to write to you in some detail. Just for your
record, I am repeating one brief reply.

"Alhamdolillah, all my life has been spent keeping my self under tests and
trials of fire, sword and blood for the sake of this deen and in love of
Rasul Allah. My prayers, sacrifices, my life and death remains for Allah and
His Prophet (saw). My izzat, life, parents, property, family and even good
deeds are sacrificed on Rasul Allah. I am not mad to follow false prophets
after Sayyadna Rasul Allah (saw).

Those with noor can see the rehma, baraka and khair from Allah and love of
Rasul Allah in the life and mission of this humble faqeer. Hasbu nallah
Naimul Wakeel, Naimul Maula wa naimun Naseer.

Curse of Allah, angels and momineen be on those liars who claim to be
"prophets" after Sayyadna Khatim un Nabiyyeen Muhemmed Rasul Allah (saw).
Also cursed and Rajeem are those who follow such liar "prophets" and also
cursed are those who accuse innocent Muslims of following such false
prophets. There will be no prophet after our beloved Sayyadna, Maulana,
Muhemmed Rasul Allah, Rehmat ul lil Aalimeen (saw). May Allah keep us in His
serene and blessed noor and Rehma in dunya and Akhira"

Alhamdolillah, for the last two weeks, we were in Haramain Shareefain and
also spent about a week in Masjid nabwai shareef presenting my case to Allah
and His Prophet (saw). I am indeed hurt. Not at the fact that I am being
opposed. In fact I am pleased at this. I am being opposed by Kafir banking
systems, Indan assets, hostile secret services, media cartels, government
proxies, religious and sectarian terrorists, and all those with whom Allah
and Rasul Allah has declared war against ie: Riba based system of Dajjal.
They have already tried to silence me by trying to buy me out. When that did
not work, they started a massive slander and Bohtan campaign from secular
english to "Islamic" media. Now we at Brasstacks are loosing clients and our
economic noose is being tightened to put pressure upon us. Now I am waiting
when they make a physical attack. Hasbunallah !!!

Alhamdolillah, I am happy and say shukar at this as this humble faqeer has
hurt and dented the system of Dajjal globally and given hope to this nation
in these times of trial and tribulations. When I opted and decided to tread
this path of Jihad and sacrifice at a very young age, I never expected it to
be bed of roses. It never has been, by Allah.

But I am hurt because now I am being accused of betraying the very sacred
soul who remains the centre of gravity of my soul, life, love, death and
honor -- Sayyadna Muhemmed Rasul Allah Sallalla Alaihe wassalam. But then,
this time in Medina, I received the serenity and peace that inshallah, this
matter will be handled by Allah himself and I need not scoop to lowest of
levels or counter attack to lower levels to which these accusers have sunk
themselves. I have clarified my position as above. From the requirements of
Sharia, Sunnat and law, this should suffice for any Muslim to explain his
Imaan and beliefs. beyond this, I strongly urge people to come and visit me
and seek further clarifications. Things are not as they are being projected.
There is also another side of the story which they are not telling. But it
cannot be discussed on e-mailing matches and blogs with such characterless
and unreliable characters because it involves sharia documents, legal
doctrines, legal proof and Fatwas and statements of top religious scholars,
council of Islamic ideology and serious papers on abuse of blasphemy laws in
the country, sectarian wars abusing the law and its complex legal and
Islamic remedies. you will be shocked once you know the facts on how they
are lying from their teeth.

Let me sit face to face with the accusers and By Allah I shall confront
them on all counts in the presence of anyone who wants to sit and be the
judge. This is what sharia demands. I am NOT supposed to respond to shadows
on the wall who are simply accusing without fulfilling sharia requirements.
Also, it must be decided what should be the punishments for all those who
have violated every sacred law and accused me of bohtan without
verifications. Already so much of their lies are exposed. isn't this enough
to prove that they are liars??? Again, why we ignore the hadees of Sayyadna
Rasul Allah that anyone who propagates hearsay without verifying is a liar
!!! By Allah, they are liars and slandering a Bohtan only. It is a heavy
burden they carry in dunya and indeed it would be heavier on day of
judgment. I will NOT make personal attacks on them nor scoop to their
levels. Let them do what they want.

I will add only a few more points to answer your questions and to complete
the hujjat: details on personal meeting inshallah. For now this should
suffice.

I am NOT a follower of that idiot Yusuf. May Allah's curse upon those who
accuse me of following him. But you should also try to study his case. Did
he really claim to be a Prophet? what did Maulana Sattar Niazi and dozens of
scholars say in writing about Yusuf? what is the sessions court judgment on
his conviction ? is he sentenced to death on claim of prophet hood or
something else? who were the witnesses whose evidence was used? Were sharia
and sunnah requirements were fulfilled in the sessions court ? Why no
religious scholar appeared in the court to testify against him? What was the
judgment of council of Islamic ideology after this case verdict? why no
media group projected the case except Khabrain and Takbeer ? In fact, Nawai
Waqt and nation defended Yusuf by publishing statements of top scholars
defending yusuf ????? Was that a case of blasphemy or money disputes and
sectarian warfare??? You MUST find this out.

I work, live and inshallah will die only for Allah and Sayyadna Muhemmed
Rasul Allah alone. I don't work for any agency or secret group or cult,
astaghfurullah.

Life of every Muslim is sacred and cannot be taken on suspicion. Property
of every Muslim of sacred and cannot be violated on suspicion. honor of
every Muslim is sacred and cannot be violated without fulfilling
requirements of Sharia and deen. The last sermon of Rasul Allah equates
life, property and honor with sacred day of Hajj and sacred city of Makka.
It is most unfortunate that those calling themselves as Muslims violate each
and every basic tenant of Islam by involving themselves in utter and
absolute Haram without any proof, sharia requirements or verifications. If
we believe in Allah and Rasul Allah and fear the day of judgment, then we
should be very very careful when a Muslim is accused of being a Kafir or
murtid or doing his Takfir. This is greatest of sins.

Isn't this strange that none of the accusers who write these articles seek
any clarification from me nor have met me, nor know me, nor know nor willing
to listen to any explanations. they keep coming back with pen names, e-mail
names, refusing to listen to any clarifications nor accepting my invitation
for a face to face debate ? what are they afraid of ? I left Karachi in 1992
and have never met any of these accusers ever since, if ever. most of them I
don't even know. Have they given any proof of any allegations or still it is
just hearsay or stories of "personal" experiences so factually wrong and
lies that it is nauseating.

All my life has been spent on razor edge for the sake of Allah and Rasul
Allah (saw), risking and sacrificing everything that is considered precious
in this world for the sake of Sayyadna Rasul Allah (saw) and this deen. I
was 22 years old when I went to Afghanistan to fight the Soviets when a life
of worldly promise and brilliant career awaited me in Dunya. Spent six year
in battle fields, surviving on daily basis, with my parents, wife, kids and
loved ones not knowing in which valley my grave would be. I did not do all
that for money, sense of adventure or to serve any secret service. By Allah
it was and it still is for Allah, Rasul Allah and this Ummat e marhoom. When
I came out after six years, i had to struggle on daily basis once again to
feed and support my family. Jihad was NOT a paying venture. We spend from
our own pockets or given most minor wazeefa of few hundred rupees per month
by the jihadi commander we fought along with.

My present work of BrassTacks and its Azaan is also with the same junoon
and 'dewangi". It is Not for money or to serve any secret agenda. We have
done over 70 programs. Apart from being anything against Islam, Quran or
sunnah, these are highly subtle, sublime and sophisticated essence of deen
and khair reviving the Ummah and nation and attacking the entire exis of
Kufr and Dajjal. Cant we see the baraka and khair which Allah is giving to
this mission and its message.

My dear brother, in these times of fitnas, we need to be careful with
people, I agree. But we should also be careful that we don't shoot down the
only message of dignity, honor and hope which has come out for this nation
to fight and confront those who have declared war on Allah and Sayyadna
Rasul Allah (saw). By Allah, I can say with confidence that those fighting
against us are either Nadan dost or Dana dushman. By trying to destroy us,
they only serve Zionists, bankers, Indians and our enemies of Pakistan and
Ummah.

May Allah be our guide and be my witness in what I have written. He is my
Wakeel and I rest my case with Him alone.

Jazak Allah once again and duago

Zaid Hamid"

abuhajira
28-07-2010, 07:11 PM
i love u :)

cheers mate ... have nothing to say !

from the afternoon i am in all the way with proof & u on providing good articles :)

ALLAH Bless Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid & grant JALALPURI sahab JANNAT . AAMEEN !

And Allah keep you in his hifz and amaan Ameen,

However, you seem to be misunderstanding my frame of addressing the issue. I did go through the video you posted about "ALIM supporting Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid" and this is what I find. The video claims that four great mufti endorse him, while there were only three I could find in the video. Allahu A3lam. These three were

Allama Ahmed Ali Kasori
Mufti Gulzar Ahmed Naeemi
Ziaul Habeeb Sabri

However, my question was a sincere request..Was the FIR dropped later on? I am happy he found some support after going from door to door. I remember he made a public release of Dr. Israr's support for him which was then later revoked. Similarly I also know he has been going to Minhajul Quran for support as well... So Could you tell me what is the current status of the FIR and the standing.

As for your swift decline from providing the requested evidence, I have only one thing to say.. "Lenay kay baat aur, Aur denay key baat aur..."

The crux of my discontent is simple. the chronology doesnt match..So I may not be bold enough to start branding some takfeer or anything, but I can show my discomfort with the inconclusive information from him about these issues. ESPECIALLY when he is at such a degree of "fame"..

Jazak Allah

Usman
28-07-2010, 07:28 PM
FIR was fired months back, he is still free so what does it means.. NO proofs against ZH .

*latest quoted by ~B

Exactly! Just like FIR was filed against killers of Mufti Atiqur Rahman Shaheed Rahimahullah and Mufti Jameel Ahmed Khan sahib Rahimahullah. The killer is free now, despite the fact that Mufti Atiq sahib's son who survived a bullet to the stomach, pointed out the killer out of a line up; despite the fact that the killer admitted and explained every single phase of his operation, the killer is now free.

Oh, and Zardari is still free...

Ahnaf Defender
29-07-2010, 05:06 AM
thank u brother thaks for pointing out !
May Allah show us right path & if Zaid Zaman hamid is innocent grant him more success AAMEEN ! :)

Asslam-o-ALaikum,

Why are u favouring that Kazzab ???

raych123
29-07-2010, 07:03 AM
hm he got ability to speak. but he must speak rite not that what ever came to his mind nd sa bla bla bla . there is a relation of respect among all in islam

Ahnaf Defender
29-07-2010, 01:17 PM
no my brother :)
if Zaid Zaman hamid is innocent grant him more success AAMEEN !

May Allah give all of us HIDAYAH .... AAMEEN !

Asslam-o-ALaikum,

how can a person who defends a False Prophet and often lies openly can be innocent !!!!

Ahnaf Defender
30-07-2010, 04:50 AM
ALLAH knows best .NOT you & NOT EVEN me :)

JAZAK ALLAH KHER :)

Asslanm-o-Alaikum,

So according to u he didn't defended Yusuf Kazaab ??? , Didn't he lied about Maulana ABDUR Rahman Ashrafi Sahab , didn't he lied about Dr.Israr , didn't he lied about Maulana Niazi ???

i just can't understand why u are still calling him innocent ??? and often posting his videos on the forum. May ALLAH's curse bee upon Zaid Hamid , Yusuf Kazzab and all of their followers. AMeen.

woeuntothee
30-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Typical Zaid Hamid follower: Blind to everything, and overly passionate about something.... something that even they can't explain. No big deal, it just gives young pakistanis something to be all excited about, I guess.

Asslanm-o-Alaikum,

So according to u he didn't defended Yusuf Kazaab ??? , Didn't he lied about Maulana ABDUR Rahman Ashrafi Sahab , didn't he lied about Dr.Israr , didn't he lied about Maulana Niazi ???

i just can't understand why u are still calling him innocent ??? and often posting his videos on the forum. May ALLAH's curse bee upon Zaid Hamid , Yusuf Kazzab and all of their followers. AMeen.

Br. Defender, Can you tell me the context and story behind the above, I'm genuinely curious.

Mard-e-Momin
30-07-2010, 01:32 PM
from my analysis i gather the following,

zaid hamid haters are from one of the two,
- twisted secular fools who want a secular pakistan.
- twisted extreamist fools supporting terroist organisations like TTP and want pakistan destoryed.

from what i gather all the zaid hamid exposition guys are harcore suporters of ttp and indian backed terroists, i dnt think there is anything else to it.

zaid hamid talks about everything right that should be talked about which the scholars of islam are quite on, riba, khaliafat, paper money, global economic terroism, etc. no wonder people are out against him.

Ahnaf Defender
31-07-2010, 02:08 AM
Asslam-o-Alaikum,
I am not a Secular or a Supporter of TTP , and nor do I want to destroy Pakistan. so u are totally wrong. and by the way i hate India.

Mr. Mard-e-Momin there is no problem in talking about Riba, Khilafat, etc. but the problem is with Zaid Hamid's Dark Past. He was a Khalifa of Yusu Kazaab.

The same Kazzab that was declared a Kazzab not only by Islamic Scholars but also by the Pakistani Court. he was ordered to be hanged by the court. Zaid Zaman Hamid (thats his real name when he was with Yusuf Kazzab he use to call himself Zaid Zaman , but after his second emergence he started calling himself Zaid Hamid to change his identity) Supported him in every way he could, Yusuf Kazzab called Zaid Zaman Hamid his Khalifa and a Sahabi (nauzubILLAH).

According to Yusuf Kazzab that Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w) was actually the Noor , and every Prophet had it in his time , and it is still present and now it is in Yusuf Kazzab. so now Yusuf Kazzab is Muhammad (nauzubILLAH).

Xtreme the above video is nothing but showing your knowledge about Fiqha. go ask an Alim that if Deen is been learned and there is Azaan in between , should we stop to answer the Azaan or carry on ? Deen is not only about one Hadeeth its rotates about Thousands of Ahadeeth and you have to see everyone of them.

Brother woeuntothee Zaid Hamid in a leaked video (available on Youtube) told his students that, when the yusuf Kazzab case was going on Maulana Abdur Rahman Asrafi Sahab use have dinner with him , and He use to tell the Tahaffuz-e-Khatm-e-Nubuwwat that they are wrong and they are doing "Zulum" with Yusuf Kazzab. Zaid Hamid even lied that Maulana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi use to to Hajj with Yusuf Kazzab.

When this video came online Maualan Sahab gave a written statement and made a video in which he declared that he had nothing to do with Yusuf Kazzab , and Yusuf was a Kazzab. Yusuf Kazzab use to visit him sometimes and ask some questions about a book written by Maulana Sahab. and Maualan Sahab only met once with Yusuf Kazzab while he was on Hajj, he never went on Hajj with him.

Then came Dr. Israr Ahmad , according to Zaid Hamid , Dr. Israr also defended Yusuf Kazzab. and he also called Zaid Hamid and told him that he is with him. On the other hand Dr.Israr Ahamd called Yusuf a "Kazzab" which is also avaiable on Youtube. He even issued staments against Zaid hamid, but because of his health he could’t an active role.

Maulana Niazi was a brailvi alim. at the time Yusuf Kazzab story came to newspapers, Yusuf Kazzab went to Maulana Niazi and told him , that he yusuf is also a brailvi and the Deobandies are making false propaganda against him. He told Maulana Niazi that he was a true Ashiq-e-Rasool (s.a.w). on this Maualan Niazi gave a statement that defending him , but when Maualan Niazi learned of the truth , he took his statement back and said that Yusuf Kazzab lied to him. the newspaper cuttings are also available on the net.

There are many other lies that Zaid Hamid spoke about Ulemas. Complete information about Zaid Hamid and Yusuf Kazzab can be viewed at www.zaidhamidexposition.org
On this website Zaid Hamids Leaked videos and all other stuff related to that is available

al-Kankohi
31-07-2010, 02:49 AM
from my analysis i gather the following,

zaid hamid haters are from one of the two,
- twisted secular fools who want a secular pakistan.
- twisted extreamist fools supporting terroist organisations like TTP and want pakistan destoryed.

from what i gather all the zaid hamid exposition guys are harcore suporters of ttp and indian backed terroists, i dnt think there is anything else to it.

zaid hamid talks about everything right that should be talked about which the scholars of islam are quite on, riba, khaliafat, paper money, global economic terroism, etc. no wonder people are out against him.

Interesting. It seems like you've adopted the ill-fated strategy of the neo-cons and zionist by painting your opponents as crazies. Intelligent people are not swayed by such fear-mongering. You guys are destroying yourselves basically by saying things like those who oppose you are terrorists. This will alienate even those who were in doubt. Kudos to you for further destroying your base! Keep up the good work please.

Anyway, the fact of the matter is that Zaid Hamid was a creation of the ISI and a tool in the hands of the Pakistani Military establishment especially the new reformist Gen. Shuja Pasha (ISI Chief). When they realized this guy has a checkered past and isn't really doing what he was supposed to for them in terms of garening support to further the cause of Pakistani nationalism, they abandoned him, which explains why his famed March 23 takmeel conference in Lahore failed so miserably.

Zaid Hamid is a thing of the past now. He has no grass roots support thanks to the effort of the 'Ulama. He should have realized that messing with the 'Ulama is no joke. He should have denounced the false Prophet, Yusuf Kadhab, taken the shahadah again and come into the fold of mainstream Sunni Islam for him to succeed and move to the next level.

Mard-e-Momin
03-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Asslam-o-Alaikum,
I am not a Secular or a Supporter of TTP , and nor do I want to destroy Pakistan. so u are totally wrong. and by the way i hate India.

Mr. Mard-e-Momin there is no problem in talking about Riba, Khilafat, etc. but the problem is with Zaid Hamid's Dark Past. He was a Khalifa of Yusu Kazaab.

The same Kazzab that was declared a Kazzab not only by Islamic Scholars but also by the Pakistani Court. he was ordered to be hanged by the court. Zaid Zaman Hamid (thats his real name when he was with Yusuf Kazzab he use to call himself Zaid Zaman , but after his second emergence he started calling himself Zaid Hamid to change his identity) Supported him in every way he could, Yusuf Kazzab called Zaid Zaman Hamid his Khalifa and a Sahabi (nauzubILLAH).

According to Yusuf Kazzab that Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w) was actually the Noor , and every Prophet had it in his time , and it is still present and now it is in Yusuf Kazzab. so now Yusuf Kazzab is Muhammad (nauzubILLAH).

Xtreme the above video is nothing but showing your knowledge about Fiqha. go ask an Alim that if Deen is been learned and there is Azaan in between , should we stop to answer the Azaan or carry on ? Deen is not only about one Hadeeth its rotates about Thousands of Ahadeeth and you have to see everyone of them.

Brother woeuntothee Zaid Hamid in a leaked video (available on Youtube) told his students that, when the yusuf Kazzab case was going on Maulana Abdur Rahman Asrafi Sahab use have dinner with him , and He use to tell the Tahaffuz-e-Khatm-e-Nubuwwat that they are wrong and they are doing "Zulum" with Yusuf Kazzab. Zaid Hamid even lied that Maulana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi use to to Hajj with Yusuf Kazzab.

When this video came online Maualan Sahab gave a written statement and made a video in which he declared that he had nothing to do with Yusuf Kazzab , and Yusuf was a Kazzab. Yusuf Kazzab use to visit him sometimes and ask some questions about a book written by Maulana Sahab. and Maualan Sahab only met once with Yusuf Kazzab while he was on Hajj, he never went on Hajj with him.

Then came Dr. Israr Ahmad , according to Zaid Hamid , Dr. Israr also defended Yusuf Kazzab. and he also called Zaid Hamid and told him that he is with him. On the other hand Dr.Israr Ahamd called Yusuf a "Kazzab" which is also avaiable on Youtube. He even issued staments against Zaid hamid, but because of his health he could’t an active role.

Maulana Niazi was a brailvi alim. at the time Yusuf Kazzab story came to newspapers, Yusuf Kazzab went to Maulana Niazi and told him , that he yusuf is also a brailvi and the Deobandies are making false propaganda against him. He told Maulana Niazi that he was a true Ashiq-e-Rasool (s.a.w). on this Maualan Niazi gave a statement that defending him , but when Maualan Niazi learned of the truth , he took his statement back and said that Yusuf Kazzab lied to him. the newspaper cuttings are also available on the net.

There are many other lies that Zaid Hamid spoke about Ulemas. Complete information about Zaid Hamid and Yusuf Kazzab can be viewed at www.zaidhamidexposition.org
On this website Zaid Hamids Leaked videos and all other stuff related to that is available

you may not be a supporter of TTP but you have clearly been sucked into their lies and propaganda as you are beliving them and have quoted the zaid hamid exposition site they have created which is full of lies. every lie of thiers has been caught here http://www.zaidhamidexposition.com/ and their rubbish allegations has been refuted, they even lied about jamia nameemia not supporting zaid hamid and then few days later they issued a video showing full support to zaid hamid.

as for the issue with zaid hamids dark past, the problem is that the people who are spreading the propaganda themselves have dark pasts are fruads and are connected with the TTP/RAW/CIA, one of the founding members of zhe, talah saad himselfs wrote on facebook he will like to see a destroyed pakistan, now you want me to belive these people?

zaid hamid has clarrified many times he doesnt follow no fake prophets and Muhammad pbuh was the last prohet, as for yousuf ali then he doesnt consider their to be enought evidence to declare him as a fake prohet and only a shariah court can give that decison which was not done. There fore saying he is a follwer of a fake prophet is nothing but an allegation.

i am in pakistan and i have witness the change zaid hamid has brought in the youth, he has totaly transformed them, pakistani students are ready to sacrifice their lives for the country now, he has injected motivation throughtout the country and at the same time smacked open plans of cia/raw and exposed ttp when the pak media was quite.

if you are still not satisfied then i ask you to take istikhara on this issue

Abu_Bilal
04-08-2010, 06:09 AM
i am in pakistan and i have witness the change zaid hamid has brought in the youth, he has totaly transformed them, pakistani students are ready to sacrifice their lives for the country now, he has injected motivation throughtout the country and at the same time smacked open plans of cia/raw and exposed ttp when the pak media was quite.

Assalam Alaikum.

I am also in Pakistan, and i have not witnessed any change by zaid hamid. However, what i have witnessed is zaid hamid slandering ulema, mujahideen openly, misguiding the youth with his twisted version of Islam, and growing nationalism in the country which is haraam in sharia.

London786
04-08-2010, 06:10 AM
well said abu bilal saheb......

Mard-e-Momin
04-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Assalam Alaikum.

I am also in Pakistan, and i have not witnessed any change by zaid hamid. However, what i have witnessed is zaid hamid slandering ulema, mujahideen openly, misguiding the youth with his twisted version of Islam, and growing nationalism in the country which is haraam in sharia.

saying zaid hamid has not brought any change just because you dont like him is clearly a lie
if you are not going to admit to the truth it just makes the discussion worthless of a debate so please atleast admit the facts. zaid hamid came on the media at a time when it was only spreading fear and demoralising the nation, zaid hamid with his shows and lectures injected hope back into the country.
even seymour hersh has addmited zaid hamid has changed the way students and the army thinks.

as for slandering ulema, then he has only exposed the faces of a few corrupt and fake scholars, so whats wrong with that, even Prohet Muhammad pbuh had said a time will come when the ulema will be misleading the ummah, does that mean the prohet was slandering ulema?

slandered mujahideen? urrrm no he is a mujahideen himself and has praises for mulla omar, afgan taliban, jalhudin hakani, hekmatyar and others.

if anyone thinks he has misguided the youth, then there is no bigger lie then that, i dare you to give examples? he infact has reformed the youth.

as for spreading nationalism then he clearly is for setting up a khalifat, however it can not be done if you have no power and the leaders of all muslim countries have sold out to the zionists, therefore he solution is simple, bring a revoloution in pakistan and as pakistan has the power and military it can be used ad a base for setting a khalifat, now what is wrong or haraam with that.

Abu_Bilal
05-08-2010, 04:53 AM
saying zaid hamid has not brought any change just because you dont like him is clearly a lie
if you are not going to admit to the truth it just makes the discussion worthless of a debate so please atleast admit the facts. zaid hamid came on the media at a time when it was only spreading fear and demoralising the nation, zaid hamid with his shows and lectures injected hope back into the country.
even seymour hersh has addmited zaid hamid has changed the way students and the army thinks.

as for slandering ulema, then he has only exposed the faces of a few corrupt and fake scholars, so whats wrong with that, even Prohet Muhammad pbuh had said a time will come when the ulema will be misleading the ummah, does that mean the prohet was slandering ulema?

slandered mujahideen? urrrm no he is a mujahideen himself and has praises for mulla omar, afgan taliban, jalhudin hakani, hekmatyar and others.

if anyone thinks he has misguided the youth, then there is no bigger lie then that, i dare you to give examples? he infact has reformed the youth.

as for spreading nationalism then he clearly is for setting up a khalifat, however it can not be done if you have no power and the leaders of all muslim countries have sold out to the zionists, therefore he solution is simple, bring a revoloution in pakistan and as pakistan has the power and military it can be used ad a base for setting a khalifat, now what is wrong or haraam with that.

I am sick and tired of writing about zaid hamid. I think i have written enough on him. I know him, and infact his house is close to mine too. Whatever i have wrote about him is from confirmed resources. If you don't want to agree with it, then that's fine.

I don't have the energy to write another long reply to your post. Maybe some other time.

London786
05-08-2010, 05:03 AM
abu bilal saheb is a very experienced maulana. Please listen to him. I don't understand this pakistani obsession with so-called educated people. As one shaykh said punjabi people are the best followers...any individual/ group that wants followers should recruit in punjab.....

Mard-e-Momin
09-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I am sick and tired of writing about zaid hamid. I think i have written enough on him. I know him, and infact his house is close to mine too. Whatever i have wrote about him is from confirmed resources. If you don't want to agree with it, then that's fine.

I don't have the energy to write another long reply to your post. Maybe some other time.

you are sick and tired as you have not been able to proove nothing, when ever the arguement comes up the only thing you come up with is i live close to him, i know him, etc which just shows your desperation more then anything else.
zaid hamid is open for anyone to visit, so you might have met him like i did,

as for confirmed sources then its only laughtable, as these fasadi mullahs on cias payroll are going crazy on their propaganda yet there sources is as thin as a hair.
till today these fasadis have not been able to show any single line from any of zaid hamids 500+ shows, lectures, interviews or from his mouth that he has said anything wrong. yet comparing them to these fasadi mullahs you can clearly see whos wrong or right, not do they slap false allegations on people, issue fatwas left, right, center but cant even respect the azaan, what losers.

London786
10-08-2010, 04:47 AM
mard-e-momin spoken like a true follower of zaid hamid saheb....mullah this...mullah that. Zaid hamid blames everything on the mullahs...those mullahs have a very high rank in jannah...we have a few mullahs here...read their posts...there is mullah abu hajira, mullah e-teacher, mullah husain, mullah abu bilal.....search the forum and see the wisdom that comes out of their mouth...compare a speech by maulana tariq jamil and zaid hamid saheb.....Oh yeh every mullah is on the CIA payroll......that is why the CIA assasinates them....how many mullahs have you actually listened to....go through this forum and you will find many links to this various lectures by mullahs....there is a mullah called mullah abdul hafeez makki who visits pakistan often...He sees Rasulullah sallahuwasalam 24/7 in a wakeful state......so tell me which zaid hamid mureed can do that??? And it's easy to talk the talk...I ask YOU in the last week how many times salah have you prayed in the masjid with takbir-e-ula...and then compare to to the mullah rasheed ahmed gangohi who for 20 something years never missed 1 salah with jamaat in the masjid with the first takbir....these are the kind of mullahs that exist....the likes of syed nafis shah who even when sleeping would be moving the tasbih doing zikr.....the mullahs are the one's who gave the blood...for pakistan....so next time instead of slandering the mullahs do some research beforehand...i pray that ALLAH raises me with the mullahs on the day of judgement ameen....and if you wish to be raised with nationalists like zaid hamid saheb that is your wish...but remember the hadeeth al maru ma man ahab...You will be with whom you love...if you believe that a clean shaven, mullah insulting, nationalist, modernist like zaid hamid is the one you want to be raised with then what can I do. By the way how comes he has young lady as a host for his show??? Is that what shariat teaches???? Give me a break mate

Abu Hamza Deccani
10-08-2010, 07:57 AM
By the way how comes he has young lady as a host for his show??? Is that what shariat teaches???? Give me a break mate

salaam,
Brother, you see, that young lady is actually 'used' to "motivate" and "transform" the youth! and attract them to see the 'shows'. And the background music in his many talks is to "bring back confidence" in the fearful nation. Probably, this was approved by the Yusuf Kazzab's deen.
May Allah guide us all.

Mard-e-Momin
10-08-2010, 12:05 PM
mard-e-momin spoken like a true follower of zaid hamid saheb....mullah this...mullah that. Zaid hamid blames everything on the mullahs...those mullahs have a very high rank in jannah...we have a few mullahs here...read their posts...there is mullah abu hajira, mullah e-teacher, mullah husain, mullah abu bilal.....search the forum and see the wisdom that comes out of their mouth...compare a speech by maulana tariq jamil and zaid hamid saheb.....Oh yeh every mullah is on the CIA payroll......that is why the CIA assasinates them....how many mullahs have you actually listened to....go through this forum and you will find many links to this various lectures by mullahs....there is a mullah called mullah abdul hafeez makki who visits pakistan often...He sees Rasulullah sallahuwasalam 24/7 in a wakeful state......so tell me which zaid hamid mureed can do that??? And it's easy to talk the talk...I ask YOU in the last week how many times salah have you prayed in the masjid with takbir-e-ula...and then compare to to the mullah rasheed ahmed gangohi who for 20 something years never missed 1 salah with jamaat in the masjid with the first takbir....these are the kind of mullahs that exist....the likes of syed nafis shah who even when sleeping would be moving the tasbih doing zikr.....the mullahs are the one's who gave the blood...for pakistan....so next time instead of slandering the mullahs do some research beforehand...i pray that ALLAH raises me with the mullahs on the day of judgement ameen....and if you wish to be raised with nationalists like zaid hamid saheb that is your wish...but remember the hadeeth al maru ma man ahab...You will be with whom you love...if you believe that a clean shaven, mullah insulting, nationalist, modernist like zaid hamid is the one you want to be raised with then what can I do. By the way how comes he has young lady as a host for his show??? Is that what shariat teaches???? Give me a break mate

you are calling me a true follower but from the above post it looks like you are a clear blind hater of zaid hamid, you will not proove anything by twisting and changing my statements its just makes yourself look even weaker then you were looking before. therefore you post is irrelevant as again like a true fasadi you have slapped allegations without proof as well as twisting statements.

i am no true follower of zaid hamid, i am only a speaker of truth my brother. yet again you haters fail to show where zaid hamid has gone wrong yet slap weak allegations left right center without any proof, is this what the deen has taught you.

no one is blaming the mullahs if you open your eyes, we have only blamed 3/4 mullahs who do nothing but spread fasad and are clearly on cias payroll, you gave examples of mullahs but has anyone of them said anything about zaid hamid, im clearly talking about the fakes such as mufti naeem, sarwar qadri, toofah etc. how does this make anyone a mullah basher, zaid hamid has great words for mullahs, he has always praised dr israr, tahir ul qadri, maulana ashraful and brought out the lives of great leaders of the past allama iqbal, tipu sultan, shah walliullah, tariq bin ziyad, jallhudin rumi etc, at a time when the whole nation was sleeping and had forgotten their history.

Baba Saleh who has been sitting at prophet muhammad pbuhs grave for the last 40 years and only moves to do wadhu, pray namaz, eat or sleep has great words for zaid hamid, Mufti Raghib Naeemi, Mufti AHmed Ali Qasuri, Mufti Zia ul Habib Sabri and Mufti Gulzar Ahmed Naeemi all have great respects for zaid hamid and even Peer Jamaat Ali Shahs grandson sees him as a great person.

as for calling zaid hamid a nationalist then you clearly have no clue who zaid hamid is as he is the biggest caller for a khalifat probably anywhere in the world atm, saying hes a nationalist just because he wants a revolution to remove the corrupt goverment and corrupt system clearly shows you are hating him for the sake of it,
as for clean shaven then you may have weak eye sight or again is it the blind hatred inside you for him.

therefore you will not proove anything by lieing or twisiting my statements it just makes yourself a complete joke.

saad lakhani
10-08-2010, 12:19 PM
debates only ends in hatred.
Maulvi Asim Asar wrote in his book that Dajjal will first become a hero in the eyes of people then he will say tht he is the last prophet after tht he will say tht he is the god (nauzbillah).
Every Fitna will first try to become a hero in the eyes of the people after that his true picture will be seen.
I respect Mufti Saeed Ahmad Jalalpuri and what his words are against the mal'un.
i heard that this fitna also created ikhtilafat between his students.
so there is no gain in debating

flyingphtm
20-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Reasons Why ZH is The Most Hated Person Pt.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6HI4GkJ2pk

music in the video

02-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Salam !

First of all never ever say a kafir that you are kafir. No one know when Allah give him Hidayah & he/she become Muslim & Much Much better than us ! :)
Secondly Syed Zaid Sahab is Alhamdulillah Muslim & why he is my favorite personality it's just because he is uniting the Muslim Ummah :)

May Allah give all of us Hidayah .... AAMEEN !

I am not making takfir of him the scholars of Pakistan are. There was a man called Yousuf Ali who claimed prophet hood
1.this zaid hamid was defending him in court
2.he has not distanced himself from him

please see the following videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nnJcxLuTk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29xO4-_O5MQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjcCn6kIAF0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hpRbj139e4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3Xj4TrzKM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcqdtzMmHio&feature=related

Mard-e-Momin
02-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I am not making takfir of him the scholars of Pakistan are. There was a man called Yousuf Ali who claimed prophet hood
1.this zaid hamid was defending him in court
2.he has not distanced himself from him

please see the following videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nnJcxLuTk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29xO4-_O5MQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjcCn6kIAF0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hpRbj139e4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3Xj4TrzKM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcqdtzMmHio&feature=related

bro, you are just looking at it from one side, i can post over 100 videos defending zaid hamid, all the videos you posted are from shady people themselves, mufti naeem is known cia agent, while mufti sarwar qadri himself was defending yousuf ali and is now acting like a hero and the less said about maulana toofah the better.

these propaganda pieces are only to divert the attention from takmeel-e-pakistan.

03-09-2010, 01:18 AM
so , you mean he is still the follower of Yousuf Ali Kazzab ?

Then kalima he recited, the Shadah he gave .... what was that ?

The case of Yusuf Ali Kazzab is 10 years old then why the hell no one was blaming Syed Zaid that he is also the follower of Yusuf Kazzab. As, when in 2008 he started his programs for the Pakistan. These things came up :( ridiculous .....

Ok I am accepting that Syed Zaid is the follower of yusuf Kazzab. Now tell me if someone did sin or you may say Shirk the biggest & when he realized that he did wrong & he says Toba whole heartedly then can we say him a sinner ? ......

1.Even QADIYANIS recite the kalima does that make them Muslim
2.For those ten years he was unknown he dug his own grave by becoming public
3.As for the amount of work he does when MIRZA GHULAM AHMAD QADIYANI (LANATULLAH) started he done tremendous debates against the Christians but undercover was a different story.
4.Allah (swt) will forgive any sin but because according to ulama of the nature of this problem he has to openly declare that he is not a follower of Yousuf Ali and denounce him in public because this is now a public problem not a personal one. ie you should inquire this from ulama
5.His programs are not even shariat compatible so how is he going to unite the Muslim ummah (music,pictures and so on)
6.If you live in Pakistan you should visit one of these ulamas and discuss with them if you are so confident that he is not a fitna.
7.When Gazi Abdur Rasheed (Ra) wanted to make shariat in Pakistan no one wanted to listen because
he was ready to walk the talk. Where were these university students then? Now Zaid Hamid comes along and half naked girls are lining up to give him bayaat and he makes no OBJECTION. Is this the sign of of a person who is Islamically inclined? If you want to make "united states of Islam" you are going to need to do it trough a proper sunnah method.
8.When ulama want to make bayaans in universities they would be told to leave the premises whereas Zaid Hamid who still portrays the same violent agenda as our ulama is allowed in. WHERE IS THE INSAAF?
9.It is not like we are missing out on anything by avoiding him is it?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to ulama that are AWARE Of the problem and discuss with them.
Jazakallah please forgive me if i have hurt you in anyway.

03-09-2010, 01:38 AM
bro, you are just looking at it from one side, i can post over 100 videos defending zaid hamid, all the videos you posted are from shady people themselves, mufti naeem is known cia agent, while mufti sarwar qadri himself was defending yousuf ali and is now acting like a hero and the less said about maulana toofah the better.

these propaganda pieces are only to divert the attention from takmeel-e-pakistan.
and what is so special about takmeel e Pakistan. You are ready to sacrifice the honour of Rasoolullah (sallahualayhiwasalam) to support his non shariat based activities. Please remember that rules apply differently when a false prophet is involved inquire about these laws from ulama.
Why did he defend Yousuf Ali in court?
AND WHAT IS THE BIGGER PICTURE?
You call all those ulama shady what about principal of ashraful uloom?
which Alim do you trust?

abuhajira
03-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Again i will ask !

if someone did sin or you may say Shirk the biggest & when he realized that he did wrong & he says Toba whole heartedly then can we say him a sinner ? ......

Whats the point of you asking this question 3rd or 4th time when you do not even engage a proper dialogue?

I remember answering you this very question last time, yet you did not reply. rather, you just ducked away saying jazak Allah.. May Allah guide All ameen and other duas. I said ameen on all your duas, but seems talks are pointless here and you do not want to listen; just talk.

The answer is YES, however Zaid Saheb wishes to lead the nation. In such a case a public recognition of his association and then retraction is required. Remember when Fir'awn took a jab at Musa a.s about killing a human, he responded.. "قَالَ فَعَلْتُهَا إِذًا وَأَنَا مِنَ الضَّالِّينَ" He replied, I had done it while I was among the misguided ones"

But in our case even you are accepting that

Ok I am accepting that Syed Zaid is the follower of yusuf Kazzab. Now tell me

then the least you should accept from Zaid Saheb is to man up on his admission. He initially denied himself being Zaid Zaman Hamid, then later accepted. He initially denounce even knowing Yusuf and then later said that he did meet Yusuf Ali and not Yusuf Kazzab. He reiterates that Yusuf Ali was not a Kazzab (while you seem to accept that Yusuf was a kazzab).

It is not our beef to open Yusuf's case again to see whether he was innocent or not, his matter now rests with Allah, but we are governed by dhahir. Allah knows the batin. Dhahiran, he was kazzab and was accused as such. Dhahiran, Zaid did support him and defended him in court. Dhahiran Zaid denounced his association and then later accepted. ALL these atleast warrant that he accept that he was indeed misguided and repented.

Do you think if I stand in a court of Law, and the claimant accuses me of Zina' and I say, even if I had done it I have repented from it. Will you (the court) then not let me go!!? But you and I know that they will not. They will rule on my case based on what is dhahir.

Yes, I have seen his video mentioning that he can expose all the "dodgy" maulvies etc. but then why would he want to keep that exposure hidden! anyone can own up and say.. we will sit a jury and who ever we find guilty we will put a 9mm in his brain. If so much courage then whats the secrecy? Had some of the students not leaked that video I would not be saying this.

No I dont claim that he is wrong, and I dont say they he is some wicked conspirator in disguise or kafir etc.. But with all that is in front of me, I safely deduce that he is dodgy and worthy to be cautioned about.

All that said, and if we put All that aside then we can discuss about his reformatory understandings. His understanding of deen where he seems to hold Iqbal's ideology according to his interpretations of Iqbal's work..over and above the Ulama and Fuqaha'. Yes we can discuss that. I could in the least find one incorrect understanding in the very few videos I have seen of his...there must be more such errors in his understanding as well. Would he then submit his eroneous understanding in view of that of the ulama? hmm really dont know

So, brother xtreme it is indeed curious in the least bit that you have him as your favourite personality along with the likes of Ml. Tariq Jameel..

P.S your sig was removed because it violated the sig rule. please check.

05-09-2010, 06:27 AM
takmeel-e-pakistan is special, you are looking at it from the wrong perspective, defending Madina at the time of the prophet was not nationalism or patriotism, it was the scared land of the muslims, where they fought, just like pakistan today is the scared land which is the only muslim nation left that can lead a fight against the kuffar which will happen soon and thats exactly what takmeel-e-pakistan is, bring a revolution in pakistan to make this happen. bring out leaders like jinnah, tipu sultan, salhudin ayubi etc. who will take on the kuffar and re-establish the khalifat.

and by saying takmeel-e-pakistan is non-shariat based you clearly show your ignorance, as it basically means implenting sharia law in pakistan throught a revolution.

as for zaid hamid and yousuf ali, ive talked about it many times, clearly its pure propaganda to target him and his mission, as for ashruf uloom, they clearly issued a statement out of ignorance without even looking at zaid hamids side. just like you ahve done here:D in the video of maulana ashrufull he rejects the claims and then accepts them in the same sentance, this seems like the same case of mufti sarwar qadri who backed yousuf ali all the way and his statements are recorded in newspapers and now rejects them, clearly during yousuf alis time alot of scholars backed him as they were fooled by him and are now backing out.

Look Zaid Hamid defended Yusuf Ali in court and he was proclaimed as as his khalifa just as Abu Bakr (ra) was to Rasoolullah (sallallahualayhiwasalam). HE HAS TO ADMIT TO THIS AND CLEARLY SAY THAT HE WAS AN KAZZAB. WHAT IS THIS HOODLAR THAT HIS NAME IS NOT YUSUF KAZAB BUT YUSUF ALI. Now if he doeent agree with this then he has to stand up in front of whole of pakistan because the work that he is doing is to that volume.His case is not the same as a normal murtad. A NORMAL MURTAD WHEN HE COMES BACK TO ISLAM BECAUSE HE IS A MAN THAT STICKS TO HIMSELF HIS FITNA STAYED WITH HIM. ZAID ZAMAN ON THE OTHER HAND IS FAMOUS IF HE WANTS TO CONTINUE HE HAS TO MAKE ANATION WDE TAKFIR OF YUSUF ALI MAKE HIS DISSACOTIATION FROM HIM AND HIS PAST. AND CLAIM HIS KALIMA UNDER THE GUDANCE OF KHATME NABUWWAT ULAMA. This is not JUNIVILE case. This is much bigger than that. As for him proclaiming in those videos that isnt good enough. He has to clear himself off with the khatme nabuwwat experts. May I say to u that this what the ulama are saying now if u dont agree with them they still have the authority to prevent another qadiyani case.

WHY ARE YOU LIKENING MADINA TO PAKISTAN. Defending is one thing patriosm is another. what is so sacred about pakistan fighting is not about weopons its about sincerety you cant just make a party of hippies and Say we are establishing khilafat!!

As for the shariat issue i meant:
look at his gathering it is full of naked women upon whom is Allahs(swt) wrath, Also He has wall size photos with his picture on. is that a sign of shariat? The very people whom he speaks good of would have arrested him for that. His videos contain music which is clearly HARAM. Pakistani music stars have supported him purely because he dosent say anything about covering up. he says that it is all about the "intention". Shariat is something bigger than protecting pakistan from india. you have to apply it on everything.
Once his program was going to happen and the police were not going to let him. So his supporters with attractive clothing using music went by and said to the police that they have a music program and clearance! So he ended up doing his program. NOW AM I THE ONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN ZAIDS SIDE OR ARE YOU THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to all of his university supporters if u love khilafat so much where were you when Ghazi Abdur Rasheed (ra) Announced it. You want to listen to a fiery man and stick around in non islamic libaas and use music. ect but he was calling for khilafat so where were you. EXACTLY too busy calling him a terrorrist- using the same principles isnt Zaid Hamid the SAME!

05-09-2010, 06:35 AM
http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.org/Mojooda%20Fitna/FitnaYousafKazzabFitnaZaidHamid/Data/Leaf%20let/I/zaid-hamid(markaz).gif

abuhajira
05-09-2010, 08:12 AM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7536/zh2i.jpg

I have seen this, and this only suggest that he evaded saying that Yusuf was claimant of Nabuwwah.
You yourself have attested that Yusuf was claimant of nabuwwah, havent you? Or maybe I am mistaken.

See in this very thread you addressed Yusud as Kazzab yourself..

so , you mean he is still the follower of Yousuf Ali Kazzab ?

Then kalima he recited, the Shadah he gave .... what was that ?

The case of Yusuf Ali Kazzab is 10 years old then why the hell no one was blaming Syed Zaid that he is also the follower of Yusuf Kazzab. As, when in 2008 he started his programs for the Pakistan. These things came up :( ridiculous .....
[/I][/B]

And I believe you were even more clear in the other thread.

In that case this statement either mean that according to Zaid Saheb:

a.Yusuf did not claim nabuwwa, in which case (according to you) Zaid is wrong and you need to approach him and correct him and not defend him blindly here.
b.Yusuf was a kazzab and did claim nabuwwa. but he was never a part of him. In which case there is no clear attestation of it and he has just ambiguously evaded the issue by a white lie. Also in this scenario, he is contradicting himself since he did say that he knew him and defended him.
c. Yusuf was a kazzab and did claim nabuwwa. and he was a part of him and did defend him as well. In which case this statement is pointless since its not giving his attestation of that, and his disassociation and repentance thereafter.

from my reading etc its a.

In either case the statement is not conclusive that he considers Yusuf to be claimant of nabuwwa, and have himself dissassociated from him.

Just to be clear, DO YOU believe that Yusuf was claimant of nabuwwah according what is dhahir and evident for us?

Mard-e-Momin
05-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Look Zaid Hamid defended Yusuf Ali in court and he was proclaimed as as his khalifa just as Abu Bakr (ra) was to Rasoolullah (sallallahualayhiwasalam). HE HAS TO ADMIT TO THIS AND CLEARLY SAY THAT HE WAS AN KAZZAB. WHAT IS THIS HOODLAR THAT HIS NAME IS NOT YUSUF KAZAB BUT YUSUF ALI. Now if he doeent agree with this then he has to stand up in front of whole of pakistan because the work that he is doing is to that volume.His case is not the same as a normal murtad. A NORMAL MURTAD WHEN HE COMES BACK TO ISLAM BECAUSE HE IS A MAN THAT STICKS TO HIMSELF HIS FITNA STAYED WITH HIM. ZAID ZAMAN ON THE OTHER HAND IS FAMOUS IF HE WANTS TO CONTINUE HE HAS TO MAKE ANATION WDE TAKFIR OF YUSUF ALI MAKE HIS DISSACOTIATION FROM HIM AND HIS PAST. AND CLAIM HIS KALIMA UNDER THE GUDANCE OF KHATME NABUWWAT ULAMA. This is not JUNIVILE case. This is much bigger than that. As for him proclaiming in those videos that isnt good enough. He has to clear himself off with the khatme nabuwwat experts. May I say to u that this what the ulama are saying now if u dont agree with them they still have the authority to prevent another qadiyani case.

WHY ARE YOU LIKENING MADINA TO PAKISTAN. Defending is one thing patriosm is another. what is so sacred about pakistan fighting is not about weopons its about sincerety you cant just make a party of hippies and Say we are establishing khilafat!!

As for the shariat issue i meant:
look at his gathering it is full of naked women upon whom is Allahs(swt) wrath, Also He has wall size photos with his picture on. is that a sign of shariat? The very people whom he speaks good of would have arrested him for that. His videos contain music which is clearly HARAM. Pakistani music stars have supported him purely because he dosent say anything about covering up. he says that it is all about the "intention". Shariat is something bigger than protecting pakistan from india. you have to apply it on everything.
Once his program was going to happen and the police were not going to let him. So his supporters with attractive clothing using music went by and said to the police that they have a music program and clearance! So he ended up doing his program. NOW AM I THE ONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN ZAIDS SIDE OR ARE YOU THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to all of his university supporters if u love khilafat so much where were you when Ghazi Abdur Rasheed (ra) Announced it. You want to listen to a fiery man and stick around in non islamic libaas and use music. ect but he was calling for khilafat so where were you. EXACTLY too busy calling him a terrorrist- using the same principles isnt Zaid Hamid the SAME!

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and bashing zaid hamid for the sake of it blindly looking at one side of the coin.

this has allready been discussed in many other threads, no need to start again.

as for his gathering, then by saying its full of naked women you either have vision problems, or are a O.T.T journlist from daily mirror. infact i challenge you to even show me a half naked women from his gatherings.
and again where are the wall size photos of him, if you are talking about other people making them, then its not zaid hamids fault, he does not even use his photos on his shows advertisements.

again about music programe you are clearly lieing, which suspects me of your age now, as nothing of this sorts has ever happened.

Ghazi Abdur Rasheed announced khilfat, how by brainwashing kids to bomb and destroy pakistan, killing innocent pakistanis, kidnap and kill chiense because they support pakistan, hillarious.
as you are such a big fan maybe you can shed some light on how he got hold of indian military equipment. were indian agencies supporting him for re-establishing khilafat.

clearly by following such people no wonder you are clearly misguided and spreading lies and over exaggerting and hating the real people on dutie to establish khalifat.

06-09-2010, 05:47 AM
can u tell me one thing
do you support zaid hamid/zaman becuase he an islamic figure or because he is political figure (he is someone who is concerned for the sucurity of pakistan)

06-09-2010, 06:40 AM
http://khatm-e-nubuwwat.org/Mojooda%20Fitna/FitnaYousafKazzabFitnaZaidHamid/Data/Books/JudgementofYousafKazzab/I/1_Page_001.gif

Mathbooh
06-09-2010, 07:47 AM

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and bashing zaid hamid for the sake of it blindly looking at one side of the coin.

this has allready been discussed in many other threads, no need to start again.

as for his gathering, then by saying its full of naked women you either have vision problems, or are a O.T.T journlist from daily mirror. infact i challenge you to even show me a half naked women from his gatherings.
and again where are the wall size photos of him, if you are talking about other people making them, then its not zaid hamids fault, he does not even use his photos on his shows advertisements.

again about music programe you are clearly lieing, which suspects me of your age now, as nothing of this sorts has ever happened.

Ghazi Abdur Rasheed announced khilfat, how by brainwashing kids to bomb and destroy pakistan, killing innocent pakistanis, kidnap and kill chiense because they support pakistan, hillarious.
as you are such a big fan maybe you can shed some light on how he got hold of indian military equipment. were indian agencies supporting him for re-establishing khilafat.
clearly by following such people no wonder you are clearly misguided and spreading lies and over exaggerting and hating the real people on dutie to establish khalifat.

are you dumb or dumber than dumb?

maybe you should first remind us who discovered this and when you dreamt of it.Tall us also,what happened during the mop-up operation.
the whole world knows that lal masjids top musallis were bigwigs in the isi,but you wish to claim otherwise.were they sleeping all the time? is ur intelligence agency that stupid and weak? and you want to call it one of the best in the world.ur theory of the chinese is absolutely ludicrous...and you have no shame reducing the lives of all those who passed away to that of agents of the mushrikeen,fighting for the mushrikeen and dying for them......all just to support your fantasies viz-a-viz,pakistans government,millitary,busharraf,zaid hamid e.t.c. go rub your face in dirt and make tauba
salaah.

was salaam

Mard-e-Momin
06-09-2010, 08:03 AM
http://khatm-e-nubuwwat.org/Mojooda%20Fitna/FitnaYousafKazzabFitnaZaidHamid/Data/Books/JudgementofYousafKazzab/I/1_Page_001.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pegu2NyLXWU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1skNiJbuHUI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qscXGQraUrY

06-09-2010, 03:45 PM
My brother don't say like that for soldiers they are protecting us 24/7 from the enemies of Islam.

For Maulana Ghazi I don't want to comment on that May Allah rest his soul in peace. But that is not the way of spreading Islam by submitting guns in children hand.

And i am not a nationalist. You may also share your country stuffz I will fell proud by having that into your country.

May Allah spread love among us :) AAMEEN !

so your idea is to get on to tv shows with a man with dodgy aqeedah on to a tv show with Half naked ladies (ACCORDING TO HADEETH OF RASOOLULLAH SALLAHUALAYHIWASALAM) and music who talks and talks and talks and talks and talks to estabilish khilafat that wont implement full shariah but will LOVE creating tHinktanks about INDIA. they are probably laughing till there heads drop off at this drama.

06-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Zaid Hamid Admits That ISI and Pak Army Was Funding Him
July 17, 2010

A new discussion topic on ZHE facebook page titled “Zaid Hamid’s Current Sources of Funding ?” has created a stir up in the Zaid Hamid fan camp. The point of contention is the statement made in the discussion topic that:

ZH was funded by ISI, which took back its support after Moulana Jalalpuri’s murder. After ISI backed off, ZH’s Alhamra Theatre NOC was cancelled by a mere DCO of Lahore.

Apparently Zaid Hamid fans are finding it hard to believe that all the media time and popularity that Zaid Hamid enjoyed was funded and not Zaid Hamid’s own accomplishment. There response is typical and usual, which is to accuse us of lies and propaganda. However, little do they know that Zaid Hamid has himself admitted on a TV program that he was funded by Pak Army and ISI.

Watch the video embedded below and do listen to it carefully.

Zaid Hamid himself tells Bilal Qutab during the first 30 seconds of the video that he writes his reports and sells them for a fee and after 2007, he started selling it to Army. On this Bilal Qutab asks Zaid Hamid at 0:33 seconds that “So Parvez Musharraf Ki Jo Government thi that was buying your security reports from you as a think tank“. Zaid Hamid nodes to it and acknowledges it.

On this Bilal Qutab states that Zaid sahab dont you think that it would be a very weak thing for the Pak Army to take advise from a private consultant. Zaid Hamid then goes on to defend this for the next one min or so.

So once again listen to the first one and a half minute of this video again and again, if you still think that Zaid Hamid was not funded and supported by ISI and Pakistan Army.

May be this is what Nizam Fareed Chisti is referring to in his comment on ZHE’s facebook page:

Nizam Farid Chishti ‎@ beta enl ZH kee leak video dekho us mein wo kehta hai k yusuf ali ka aqeeda wohi tha jo hazrat data gunj bakhsh ya hazrat abdul qadir jilani ka tha….abhi mubasher lucman k saath us ka ja program hoa hai us mein us nay yusuf kazab ko 3 baar “mystic” kaha hai….jahil insaan mystic ka matlab jantay ho tum… uskee court evidence kee audio suna 52 min kee hai zh say khud ja kar poocho k ager wo fake hai… us mein jakay suno k yusuf kazab kis terah isko sahabi kehta hai kistera isko “sadeeq” kehta hai or kis terah isko apnay oper imaan lanay walay sab say pehla shakhs kehta hai or is kay zaid hamid aker kia bukta hai… zaid hamid say ja kar poocho k ager wo audio fake hai ya nahi…. uska javab mil jaye to doob merna… apni kabar bhi kaheen or jaa bunana takay yeh mati tumharay jaisay ghadaron k khoon say pak rahay… in early 1990’s zaid hamid k ghar pay yusuf kazab kee poori poori mehfilein lagti thee… beech mein ap k ISI k buhut baray afser sahib bhi apna emaan baichnay jatay thay….jinhon nay zaid hamid ko ISI mein reports baichnay ka dhanda start ker k dia… zaid hamid ka ghar buhut say saal yusuf kazab ka islamabad-pindi ka dera buna hoa tha…mujlis hoti thee..jo k baad yusuf kay aik or sahabi abdul wahid khan k ghar islamabad mein shift hogia tha…poocho is say is kee pichli bivi (Allah nay unko hidayat dee hai) iskeee gawah hain….wo pooray din drawing mein bethay yusuf kazab ke mehmaano k liye khanay paka paka thak jati thi…

zaid hamid nay ab ja k thora buhut realise kerna shiru kia hai usnay ab yusuf k liye”hard words” istemaal kernay shiru kiye hian… inshallah wo usko officially kazab bhi declare kerdayga… aqal arahi hai usay bhi….or mujhe bhuhut afsos hai k tumhara taluk ager isi say hai…kion k isi is mulk kee ankh hai is mulk kee soch hai ager wohi itni andhi hogai hai to is mulk ko Allah bachaye.

This is no secret that Zaid Hamid was launched into the Media with ISI support and funding and that ISI paid him hefty amounts in the name of buying his security reports, the same reports that Zaid Hamid is now trying to sell for Rs 300/- without any success.

06-09-2010, 03:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gZ5ofroqUw

abuhajira
06-09-2010, 04:50 PM

there will be no further talk of laal masjid here. If you feel that you have credible info into that massacre, then there is a seperate thread for it. Read it in entirety and then if you feel your information has not been mentioned, you may post there.

With regards to Zaid Hamid, Br. xtreme has posted another 40+ min of video. Then Mard e Momin has posted a 9 min video. It would rather be more efficient to tell us which video and what particular time does he attest that Yusuf was a Claimant of Nabuwah, and thereafter repents of his deffence for him. I dont have time to waste on him especially in Ramadhan.

I am not interested in some prominent Alim siding hime etc, because I have already looked into those areas and these prominent ulama were infact his 100th try to get some credence to get the FIR removed. He was refused any backing from countless ulama and finally in the end whatever he could muster, made a big show of it. So that doesnt help. His biggest blow was Dr Israr r.a revoking his attestation for him.

Br. Xtreme, please answer the question in my post, rather than giving time consuming videos and deviating from the straight forward question.

07-09-2010, 12:15 AM
We Muslims are brother of each other. :)

I's better to fight against the enemies instead of each other....

And I have an advice for you. If you have an objection with someone then go to him & say, if you will say behind someone that will be counted as Gheebat & I can't see my Muslim brother doing sinful act :)

so you'd rather not do a sin but don't have any problem when the honour of Rasoolullah (sallahualayhiwasalam) is involved?
i am sorry if you guys think I am being one-sided but the issue of khatmenabuwwat is too too important. (much more important than khilafat) we cant let another case of qadiyanism arise
this is why the ulama are being so stubborn.

07-09-2010, 06:35 AM
walaikum assalam !

thank you !

http://khatm-e-nubuwwat.org/Mojooda%20Fitna/FitnaYousafKazzabFitnaZaidHamid/Data/Kazab-ka-cousin/I/1_Page_01.gif
http://khatm-e-nubuwwat.org/Mojooda%20Fitna/FitnaYousafKazzabFitnaZaidHamid/Data/Kazab-ka-cousin/I/1_Page_02.gif

07-09-2010, 06:46 AM
please read this

The Truth – a story of a follower and activist of Zaid Hamid..

M Hamza Bakhshi Stop deleting my post, let people read the truth.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I write this post with a heavy heart.

To all my brothers and sisters who are still firm believers and followers of Zaid Hamid I only ask that you read this with an open mind without the ‘conspiracy theory’ blanket we place on all anti-zaid hamid comments.

I met Zaid Hamid before the wake up series, It was actually a coincidence. He was dining in at a restraunt and i happened to bump into him. At the time his Brass Tack programs were starting to pick up quite a following. I remember walking up to him and hugging him and telling him how proud my family was of the honourable work he was doing.

Zaid Hamid has a very large presence, one that draws you in. As soon as you meet him you want to know him better you want to be his friend. He has this special way of connecting with people and I felt that immediately. Zaid Hamid spoke to me for a few minutes but left a deep impression.

Some time after this meeting a relative of mine got involved with Zaid Hamid in the wake up series. I made it a point to attend these and try to ‘educate’ my skeptic friends on the greatness of the vision and ideology of Zaid Hamid.

This whole issue of Yusuf Kazzab didnt effect me at the beginning. True, I didn’t understand what Zaid Hamid’s strategy was in dealing with this. Why he denied and then he didn’t. I, non the less, as an unquestioned follower tried to explain to everyone about the intricacies of the situation. I told them Zaid Hamid did not tell anyone to avoid fitna between sects and that it all made sense if you just spent some time to understand it.

I know, since some of my friends were also followers, that we all deep down had questions. I suppose its normal. I mean after all one fine morning Zaid Hamid is the talk of the town. Where did he come from? What does he represent?

Anyhow, I guess I chose to ignore everything. Until – now after reading the next paragraph you can doubt what i say, have a problem with it or agree with it. Frankly, I am only telling you because I feel I have to. I am not interested in a debate, what you choose to do is up to you.

I met a man, who I and the people I know, hold in the highest of esteem and reverence (which is probably irrelevant to you – I will call him Haq Sahib). Haq Sahib knew Yusuf Kazzab, and he mentioned how him and others like him were partly to blame since they made him the monster that he turned out to be. They would praise him, follow and obey him without question. Haq Sahib told me of a sermon that Yusuf Kazzab gave, a sermon I discarded when i heard it before. Haq Sahib narrated that sermon nearly word for word. In this sermon Yusuf Kazzab introduces Zaid Hamid – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUyshh4G-QU – as his sahabi.

Zaid Hamid didnt only know Yusuf Kazzab he was one of his closest associates.

This revelation of was the final nail in the coffin.

This is the truth my friends. Zaid Hamid is lying about his association with Yusuf Kazzab. This is a fundemental flaw in his person and hence in all he represents. This brings to question his purpose and mission.

It is sad, and painful to come to terms with this but we can be excused because we all wholeheartedly followed him in search of truth, answers and solutions. Because he drew us to him through his personality and oratorical ability. Because as youth of this great nation we were desperate to be part of something big, something that would change the course of history. Something for Pakistan.

I leave you all to poke holes in this article and satisfy yourself in which ever way you please. I however have come to know and hope so will all of you.

Author: M Hamza Bakhshi

Note: The story was originally posted on the discussion board of Zaid Hamid Fb fanpage. However, we expect that the Zaid Hamid team will continue with its fascist ways to suppress freedom of expression and hence will remove this post instead of answering this person. The author has already requested the admins of Zaid Hamid fan page to not delete his narrative and let people read it.

08-09-2010, 12:56 AM
beta g !

kindly give some time to the video I have posted please !

And for Zaid Hamid ; I support him because ;

*United States Of Islam
*Khilafah
*Love for Pakistan
*Giving nation hope that don't leave Pakistan ...

so you just have admitted that he is nationalist as for khilafat and united states of Islam he needs to apply shariat on everything not just updating Pakistanis military. what i mean is that you cant just appear on TV throw a few Quran ayah in the midst of music and women. make some analytic reports and sell them to the military. Is this your idea of khilafat i just don't understand the IRONY here.
You stated before that you like Zaid hamid because "HE IS TRYING TO UNITE THE UMMAH" well i dont think so please read the following report

Paradise Made Hell For Zaid Hamid, Another Takmeel Function Goes Down The Drain
I entered the hall of Paradise complex, the venue of Zaid Hamids latest program, passing through at least 10 layers of security. The first thing I noticed was that girls were seated near the stage and boys were behind them. At once I understood ZH’s cowardly and manipulative nature. This thug used girls as human shields, as he knew that no true knight of the Prophet would pass them to brawl with him.

I had barely seated, when Zaid’s gangster Tayyab Noman, called me out. I was expecting a friendly chat when he handed me to a few hooligans, who threw me out. I wonder why they are so much afraid of me, that 10 layers of security aren’t enough to satisfy them. I demanded compensation and received it after a sever protest.

Out side I met a couple of students in the parking lot on a motor bike. They told me that Zaid Hamids, PA Emad Khalid, threatened to break their legs and kill them if they did some thing. Those poor things were so confused and scared that they decided to leave. I would like to remind you all again that Emad Khalid is a know associate of a state sponsored paramilitary, Jaish e Muhammad.

[Editor's Note: Sources from within Jaish e Muhammad have informed us that although Emad was a member of Jaish, he has no affiliation with the organization since 2006. The sources have further informed us that Jaish e Muhammd was never a supporter of Zaid Hamid and will never be a supporter of anyone associated with Yusuf Kazab. The sources categorically denied the false claims of some ex-members of Jaish who are not with Zaid Hamid. These ex-members are spreading the rumors that Jaish e Muhammad is fully supporting Zaid Hamid, the sources said that this is an absolute lie.]

I decided to stay outside for some time. After about one hour I saw some students coming out. I went to the gate and found out that they were severely bruised. They told me that during the question and answer session they wanted to ask Zaid Hamid a question upon this Zaid Hamid and Emad Khalid, ordered their gangsters to beat them up severely.

After about 5 minutes another student came out side. His name was Imran. As he couldn’t walk a few boys had to carry him on a chair. He told me that just as he was writing a question Emad khalid, told his hooligans to attack him. They robed him of his cell phone and started beating him severely. Zaid Hamid started to say that these people are RAW agents and deserve to be killed. Then Tayyab Noman took him out and told his gangsters to kill him. They started to strangulate him. Upon seeing this tyranny many boys stood up and freed the poor chap and took him out to safety.

This was the turning point as many boys came out, who saw the true face of this fascist. Initially, the police wanted to arrest the injured students, but the students told them that Zaid Hamid is a gushtak e rasool and a hooligan. They told him that he was a gangster who had Mulana Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri Martyred. The Police understood our point of view and supported us fully after that.

The cries and screams of the injured, was too much for us and we started a protest out side Paradise complex. We screamed “Zaid Hamid Jawab Do…KHOON KA HISAB DO” and “Kazzab ha kazzab ka…YOUSF ALI KAZZAB HA” in addition to traditional slogans.

Our Takbeer shook the walls of the complex. Suddenly, Zaid Hamid emerged running from the back gate with 10 of his thugs. The students started chasing him and threw stones at him. That chicken ran to his car and drove away, which was also pelted with stones. 2 students also chased 10 gangsters and those cowards like their master ran back in the complex and locked the gates.
Look at this chicken brothers and sisters; he was the first one to flee the scene leaving not just his audience inside and alone, but his ‘jeyalas’ as well. I ask the challas once again to look at the worthless coward they are following. In contrast Ghazi Shaheed chose to die with his students, but refused to abandon then.

We continued our protest. I received an SMS from a friend who is also a friend of Zaid Hamids son, Osama bin Zaid. He forwarded me an SMS, which Osama had sent him. The message was “ Tell Talha to stop messing outside our event. I don’t want him to get hurt. People hear, if they lose temper, they might actually rip him apart.”

I ignored the suggestion. After this Osama from behind they gate yelled at me and told me that to leave other wise I will suffer badly. I told him to do his worse.

Well his worse was collecting 300 girls and 150 boys in Paradice Complex’s lawan, shouting “Pakistan ZINDABAD”. We were shouting Allah O akbar and Shan e Rissalat Zinda bad, and they were shouting Pakistan Zindabad, as if it was relevant at that time.

Those 500 cissys took police protection to pass through us 30. We started to shout our slogans a lot of people joined us, after seeing the injured, and our numbers increased. The Police wanted to send us home but Imran was adamant that he will not leave until the media comes and Zaid Hamids cruelty is exposed to the world. Soon Waqat TV, Din Tv and a few other media out lets came and we showed the injured and our stance on yousf kazzab and Zaid Hamids hooliganism.

I contacted the Khatm e Nabuwat, and they wanted Imran to lodge an FIR against Zaid Hamids gang. In a few Minutes, most of the top uleam of Islamabad of Kahtm e Nabuwat, JUI and Wifaq ul madaris, reached Shahzad Town Police Station. We all accompanied Imran to the police station. The Ulema assured Imran that they will support him in every way, financially, materially and morally if he chose to lodge an FIR against Zaid Hamid. That great mujahid was ready to lodge an FIR and take the legal course.

Then I took him along with another student to get his medo legal report and an FIR was lodged against Zaid Hamid. The Ulema also said that if any one is a victim of Zaid Hamid’s oppression and wants him to stand trial for that, they will support them in every way. Allah bless our ulema.

Today my eyes witnessed that there is no bigger coward than a Qatil.

SARFAROSHI KI TAMANA AB HAMARE DIL MA HA
AB DEKHNA HA ZOOR KITNA BAZOO E QATIL MA HA

Narrated by: Talha Saad

Update: This is a comment by one of the students involved in Zaid Hamid’s security yesterday.. The comment has been posted on the wall of Zaid Hamid’s fan page. He is trying to explain, why they beat people during the seminar.

Abdul Sattar Shah Khattak @ Faraz…i was at security yesterday…the answer to ur question that why he was beaten…this answer i will give you soon but first remember…yesterday when i met Sir Zaid…He was very upset…imagine a situation…of 9 bombblast in a day in lahore…then alot of bomb blasts inlcluding peshawar(where fasadis did propaganda against us & Sir Zaid)…and then in the morning at each newspaper it was mentioned at front page that Zaid Hamid is involve or His name is on the list of Wakeup…I read this news when i was leaving to seminar in the morning from peshawar.alot of guys were upset here in this city.YOu can’t imagine of the situation on us & then specially on Sir Zaid Hamid.

xs11ax
09-09-2010, 02:04 AM

the first time i had heard of yusuf khazzab was on sunniforum. i have tried doing a search on google but most of the info seems to be in urdu.

can someone tell me who was this guy? what is his background? what is known about his life? what were his claims? what was the basis of his claims? what was he calling to? how much support did he have and who were his supporters?

Al-Faruqi
09-09-2010, 02:34 AM

the first time i had heard of yusuf khazzab was on sunniforum. i have tried doing a search on google but most of the info seems to be in urdu.

can someone tell me who was this guy? what is his background? what is known about his life? what were his claims? what was the basis of his claims? what was he calling to? how much support did he have and who were his supporters?

I didn't read those books so I don't vouch for their correctness!

http://islamicbookslibrary.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/judgment-of-yusuf-kazzab-blasphemy-case-mentioning-zaid-zaman-hamid/

http://islamicbookslibrary.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/fitna-e-yusuf-kazzab-by-arshad-qureshi/

11-09-2010, 04:18 PM

please vist
http://zaidhamidexposition.org/

Mard-e-Momin
11-09-2010, 04:21 PM
http://www.zaidhamidexposition.com/

11-09-2010, 09:21 PM
http://www.zaidhamidexposition.com/

is this website for or against zaid hamid?

12-09-2010, 07:03 AM
so u think Zaid Hamid is exposing himself :P

& Mods face the reality ..... u just have removed the videos from SF there are lot many sites where these videos are placed. I am not here bind to give a clear-cut statement of Zaid Hamid. Trust him if u want to or go away .....

Jamia Ashrafia has proved him innocent. Thats enough for everyone. But if you people can't see the reality its not my problem.

Good Luck !

1.no i dont think he is exposing himself.
2.How much times do i have to tell you this is not a normal matter THE HONOUR OF RASOOLULLAH (SALLAHUALAYHIWASALAM) IS INVOLVED so actually you are bound to give a clear cut statement of zaid hamid.
3.what do you mean trust him if you want to or go away- we haven't come to your house to talk about your brother or something we are talking about a man who has a large following and COULD be a big ftna-perhaps the size of qadiyanism. to prevent this ALIM MAJLIS TAHAFUZ E KHATME NUBUWWAT WAS FORMED.
4. And if you cant see the reality then it is my problem.
Jazakallah
please forgive me if i have insulted you in any way but i am quite desperate to help you out.

Mard-e-Momin
12-09-2010, 12:53 PM
is this website for or against zaid hamid?

http://www.zaidhamidexposition.com clears the propaganda and lies spread by terroists running http://zaidhamidexposition.org/ and their connections with CIA/RAW/TTP

abuhajira
12-09-2010, 03:05 PM
By brother !

sorry if i am disturbing you :(

But the thing is that Point Black is the last program on the case of Yusuf Kazzab. You will surely find each & every answer in that video. Inshallah !

If you want to see then OK ! & if you don't want to then Allah bless you ! :) AAMEEN !
We are not here to impose something on someone strictly. Our duty is to give Azaan , it's upon people whether they will come for salat or not !

*Point Black is the latest one & you will not find other video of Zaid Hamid upon this topic up till yet. That's why I am not answering your question & posted that video.
Jazak Allah !

After having watched the 40 min, I say again that you could have pointed me to the specific places. Essentially two places. In the first 10 min and perhaps at 25th min or so.. where he discusses about YUsuf Kazzab.

I had posted :

I have seen this, and this only suggest that he evaded saying that Yusuf was claimant of Nabuwwah.
You yourself have attested that Yusuf was claimant of nabuwwah, havent you? Or maybe I am mistaken.

See in this very thread you addressed Yusud as Kazzab yourself..

And I believe you were even more clear in the other thread.

In that case this statement either mean that according to Zaid Saheb:

a.Yusuf did not claim nabuwwa, in which case (according to you) Zaid is wrong and you need to approach him and correct him and not defend him blindly here.
b.Yusuf was a kazzab and did claim nabuwwa. but he was never a part of him. In which case there is no clear attestation of it and he has just ambiguously evaded the issue by a white lie. Also in this scenario, he is contradicting himself since he did say that he knew him and defended him.
c. Yusuf was a kazzab and did claim nabuwwa. and he was a part of him and did defend him as well. In which case this statement is pointless since its not giving his attestation of that, and his disassociation and repentance thereafter.

from my reading etc its a.

In either case the statement is not conclusive that he considers Yusuf to be claimant of nabuwwa, and have himself dissassociated from him.

Just to be clear, DO YOU believe that Yusuf was claimant of nabuwwah according what is dhahir and evident for us?

My bold point stays. In the video he calls any one who claims nabuwwah as murtad (this was already known), and yet denies that yusuf was kazzab i.e claimant of nabuwwah (this was also known). So basically that is contrary to your stance that yusuf indeed was a claimant of nabuwwah. please contact Zaid to correct his stance.

So far no clear statement came from him. He did denied that he was involved in the nabuwwah claims, he denied that yusuf eas a kazzab, he attests that the muftiyan (all of them) who handled his case were fraud etc etc.. it all status quo.. Yet, he would not go to legal channels to address these issues because that in line with Quranic commandment of keeping dignity. BUT contrary to that, he does utilize the media channels and mediums to retort , defame and tackle the very issues. One reason I can think of is that there is more advertisement that way.

The rest of the talk was useless for our discussion.. I need not drag this much longer.. I am wary of Zaid on these few confusions.

One last point which saddens me is that "Point Blank" tagged him as "Madhabi Skalar". I mean what? a religious scholar?!?

abuhajira
12-09-2010, 03:13 PM
bro !

thing is that Jamia Ashrafia has cleared him from all of the Allegations. I don't know what objections you people have from Jamia Ashrafia. Even they are Deobandis too ...

arey bhayya you gave me that 40 min to watch. I spent the time to do so. so atleast let me post what I thought of it. I havent looked into Jamia Ashrafiya's info. But while we be rational why do you think I should accept it simply because its deobandi. His other attestation before this was from a Barelwi Madrassah, so should I refuse to accept that? We are looking at the material and not who is giving it out. I will inshAllah look at Jamia Ashrafiya's info as well.

BTW : can you link me up to the Jamia Ashrafiya proof

EDIT : The Jamia Ashrafiya Website still has this in their news section :

http://www.jamiaashrafia.org/news/Yousaf%20Kazab.gif

Mard-e-Momin
12-09-2010, 06:02 PM

After having watched the 40 min, I say again that you could have pointed me to the specific places. Essentially two places. In the first 10 min and perhaps at 25th min or so.. where he discusses about YUsuf Kazzab.

I had posted :

My bold point stays. In the video he calls any one who claims nabuwwah as murtad (this was already known), and yet denies that yusuf was kazzab i.e claimant of nabuwwah (this was also known). So basically that is contrary to your stance that yusuf indeed was a claimant of nabuwwah. please contact Zaid to correct his stance.

So far no clear statement came from him. He did denied that he was involved in the nabuwwah claims, he denied that yusuf eas a kazzab, he attests that the muftiyan (all of them) who handled his case were fraud etc etc.. it all status quo.. Yet, he would not go to legal channels to address these issues because that in line with Quranic commandment of keeping dignity. BUT contrary to that, he does utilize the media channels and mediums to retort , defame and tackle the very issues. One reason I can think of is that there is more advertisement that way.

The rest of the talk was useless for our discussion.. I need not drag this much longer.. I am wary of Zaid on these few confusions.

One last point which saddens me is that "Point Blank" tagged him as "Madhabi Skalar". I mean what? a religious scholar?!?

salamz,

the misconceptions you have are the same which many other scholars had and issued statements against zaid hamid before consulting him, like jamia ashrafia, dr israr ahmed and many others and then later they reversed their opinions and acknolaged they made a mistake.

i will advise you to watch the show zaid hamid has done on value tv, where he clears the misconceptions and lies throw at him.

by not calling yousuf ali as kazzab doesnt mean he follows him or doesnt belive yousuf ali is kazzab, its just that there is not enought proof he says that he can be convicted and that he was murdered before his trial started in shariat court which makes the whole thing sound more fishy, he clearly has said that he knew yousuf ali, but was living all the way in pindi and yousuf was in karachi and zaid hamid only heard about this thing from the newspapers and when he confronted yousuf ali he denied the allegations. today all those people targeting him and calling him follower of yousuf kazzab didnt even hear the name of yousuf kazzab when the case was going on, they did not even know yousuf ali existed untill recently, this is just the power of the media and we all know who controls it, if you even go to the blog http://www.zaidhamidexposition.com/ and its facebook page, it exposes the background of these people behind the campaign against zaid hamid, they are all connected with TTP and have anti-pak statements on their facebook pages.

zaid hamid is a mujahideen from the afgan war, and even today he faces life threats from cia/blackwater/indian assets inside pakistan. seymour hersh and other american newspapers target him and show the threat he can be for the zionists, its quite clear where all this propaganda against him comes from.
i wonder where all these people calling him follower of yousuf ali were in the last 9 years and even if he did follow him that means their must be many more followers, why arnt they being targeted? why wasnt zaid hamid targeted before, like i said its clear propaganda.

12-09-2010, 06:09 PM
http://www.zaidhamidexposition.com clears the propaganda and lies spread by terroists running http://zaidhamidexposition.org/ and their connections with CIA/RAW/TTP

so your website is TRICKERY because the original website was .org whereas you guys made it into .com. Very similar to what the QADIYANIS did to khatmenabuwwat website about a month ago. Your cronies even copied the format of the website in the same way. Oh yeah by the way the videos in there do contain music.
You want us to constantly prove to you that zaid hamid is dodgy but where us your proof that the website was made by CIA. And do not dare to call Khatme Nubuwwat terrorists. You call those that defend the honour of prophet hood terrorists!!!!!!???? oh yeah without proof. is zaid hamid the only one worthy of that not to mention that we have supplied proof.

Mard-e-Momin
12-09-2010, 06:16 PM
so your website is TRICKERY because the original website was .org whereas you guys made it into .com. Very similar to what the QADIYANIS did to khatmenabuwwat website about a month ago. Your cronies even copied the format of the website in the same way. Oh yeah by the way the videos in there do contain music.
You want us to constantly prove to you that zaid hamid is dodgy but where us your proof that the website was made by CIA. And do not dare to call Khatme Nubuwwat terrorists. You call those that defend the honour of prophet hood terrorists!!!!!!???? oh yeah without proof. is zaid hamid the only one worthy of that not to mention that we have supplied proof.

beta ji, the .com site was made before the .org site. so it was you guys that copied it.
as for the terroists there is enought proof to show the link between ZHE and TTP, they even have it up on their facebook acccounts but some people are just to blind to see it.

12-09-2010, 06:16 PM
and that he was murdered before his trial started in shariat court which makes the whole thing sound more fishy,
r you suggesting that yusuf ali was not a kazab

12-09-2010, 06:21 PM
this is exactly the point. i have asked the following question to xtreme a couple of times
do you hold zaid hamid as a islamic leader or a political leader?
but he keeps answering it differently come on why dont u get the point?

abuhajira
12-09-2010, 06:33 PM
salamz,

the misconceptions you have are the same which many other scholars had and issued statements against zaid hamid before consulting him, like jamia ashrafia, dr israr ahmed and many others and then later they reversed their opinions and acknolaged they made a mistake.

i will advise you to watch the show zaid hamid has done on value tv, where he clears the misconceptions and lies throw at him.

by not calling yousuf ali as kazzab doesnt mean he follows him or doesnt belive yousuf ali is kazzab, its just that there is not enought proof he says that he can be convicted and that he was murdered before his trial started in shariat court which makes the whole thing sound more fishy, he clearly has said that he knew yousuf ali, but was living all the way in pindi and yousuf was in karachi and zaid hamid only heard about this thing from the newspapers and when he confronted yousuf ali he denied the allegations. today all those people targeting him and calling him follower of yousuf kazzab didnt even hear the name of yousuf kazzab when the case was going on, they did not even know yousuf ali existed untill recently, this is just the power of the media and we all know who controls it, if you even go to the blog http://www.zaidhamidexposition.com/ and its facebook page, it exposes the background of these people behind the campaign against zaid hamid, they are all connected with TTP and have anti-pak statements on their facebook pages.

zaid hamid is a mujahideen from the afgan war, and even today he faces life threats from cia/blackwater/indian assets inside pakistan. seymour hersh and other american newspapers target him and show the threat he can be for the zionists, its quite clear where all this propaganda against him comes from.
i wonder where all these people calling him follower of yousuf ali were in the last 9 years and even if he did follow him that means their must be many more followers, why arnt they being targeted? why wasnt zaid hamid targeted before, like i said its clear propaganda.

:salam: bro,

seems you didnt understand what I was getting at.

Zaid attests knowing Yusuf
Zaid denies Yusuf claiming nabuwwah.
XTREME attests Zaid knowing Yusuf.
XTREME attests Yusuf claiming nabuwwa.

See it all makes sense except that XTREME is in contrast with ZAID on the nabuwwah aspect. THEN whats the point of defending Zaid here. He should rather get that score settled with ZAID, or retract from his position that Yusuf was Kazzab and side with Zaid on it.

To me Zaid's stories sound fishy, even after all his explanations. Which seem to jump from one end to another as the time flies. The whole idea of secrecy of some issues, and changes of claims from one point to another just dont seem straight up. So I refrain from thinking of looking at him as leader.

And its not like he is a religious figure anyway. As long as what he says conforms with Shariah, I am willing to listen to him. When I see him being more nationalistic than a muslim, then I turn him off.

As for the aspect of whether I regard him as devient, then I cannot say since all the facts are not on the table. There are lot of fishy stuff around him hence I refrain from doing so. The least I know from listening to him is that his islamic understanding is pretty limited.

Mard-e-Momin
12-09-2010, 07:15 PM
:salam: bro,

seems you didnt understand what I was getting at.

Zaid attests knowing Yusuf
Zaid denies Yusuf claiming nabuwwah.
XTREME attests Zaid knowing Yusuf.
XTREME attests Yusuf claiming nabuwwa.

See it all makes sense except that XTREME is in contrast with ZAID on the nabuwwah aspect. THEN whats the point of defending Zaid here. He should rather get that score settled with ZAID, or retract from his position that Yusuf was Kazzab and side with Zaid on it.

To me Zaid's stories sound fishy, even after all his explanations. Which seem to jump from one end to another as the time flies. The whole idea of secrecy of some issues, and changes of claims from one point to another just dont seem straight up. So I refrain from thinking of looking at him as leader.

And its not like he is a religious figure anyway. As long as what he says conforms with Shariah, I am willing to listen to him. When I see him being more nationalistic than a muslim, then I turn him off.

As for the aspect of whether I regard him as devient, then I cannot say since all the facts are not on the table. There are lot of fishy stuff around him hence I refrain from doing so. The least I know from listening to him is that his islamic understanding is pretty limited.

firstly you are wrong, zaid hamid did not deny yousuf ali claimed nabuwahh, he claims he might have he might not have, but its responisility of shariat court to decide that not off normal people, therefore to say yousuf ali claimed nabuwaah is only an allegation till a shariat court convicts him.

secondly, it doesnt matter what brother Xtreme or any member on here thinks, its easy to pass on an opinion about someone you never knew but only read about on the internet. all people on this forum never knew yousuf ali even existed till now and are just jumping on the bandwagon to attack zaid hamid, they are just picking up an excuse what comes there way wether its right or not only to attack zaid hamid.

abuhajira
13-09-2010, 08:39 AM
firstly you are wrong, zaid hamid did not deny yousuf ali claimed nabuwahh, he claims he might have he might not have, but its responisility of shariat court to decide that not off normal people, therefore to say yousuf ali claimed nabuwaah is only an allegation till a shariat court convicts him.

Again, hiding in the technicality of the statements! It is just as Zaid says.. that he didnt know any yusuf kazzab or had any association with him... and then give a smile and wittingly say. I only knew Yusuf Ali.

Kaan ko dayen se pakro ya sir key peechay se ghuma keh, pakar aap kaan hi rahey hain.

secondly, it doesnt matter what brother Xtreme or any member on here thinks, its easy to pass on an opinion about someone you never knew but only read about on the internet. all people on this forum never knew yousuf ali even existed till now and are just jumping on the bandwagon to attack zaid hamid, they are just picking up an excuse what comes there way wether its right or not only to attack zaid hamid.

a. Since I was discussing with XTREME, it does matter what he said.
b. We are only liable to know and read up on something when it comes to our attention. If I may ask you, what do you know about Zuber Zindani? Can you tell me about him? Ofcourse not... but in future lets say 4 years if he is killed because of being a rapist and a international criminal, would you question everyone why they didnt know about him while he was doing those crimes or while he was being interogated etc? This assertion is simplistic and beyond reasoning.
c. I have not attacked Zaid Hamid, rather sought clarification which uptil now has not been provided. Hence I abstain from him. Those readers who see any logic in my decision would do the same. simple as that.

abuhajira
13-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Everyone over here is Musti/Alam , u people can give fatwas .... But I am just a student who is learning .... can't even perform salat correctly !

Your salah is your business brother, I pray that you attach yourself with a learned brother and correct it.

However, without any enmity to you, your colleagues or any one, you "can" link me to that proof of Jamia Ashrafia.

Aside from that, you "also" are capable of writing legible, and understandable english sentences. So why do I have to spend 30-40 min to get a one line answer from you? Alhamdulillah you are khud mukhtar.

You can start by attesting whether you feel Yusuf Ali was kazzab or only an alleged kazzab?
If he was, did you clarify the matter with ZAID?

Jazak Allah,

abuhajira
19-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Bro ! I have seen that lineage many times before & I can give you right now the lineage from Prophet Adam (AS) to me :p

Jazak Allah Kher !

this is from the other thread, but since the topic concerns Zaid Zaman Saheb, I am bringing it here.

Could you please post the lineage of Zaid Zaman leading "directly" to Nabi :saw:. It would be very much appreciated.

dont worry brother I will not sketch Syed Zaid again & again infront of you people. Because Jamia Ashrafia has cleared from all of the allegations .... videos are also available on SF.

This is perhaps the third time you have mentioned this, and I have asked you last two times to please link me to this clarification. And also these videos of jamia which apparently clarify him as well. Lets make a hattrick :) Can you please link me to this clarification, cuz as I had posted in the previous thread , Jamia's page still disassociates their claim from him.

Again, this is to seek clarification. If you cannot provide me the links, please stop making the claims. And if you can post the link, you will be ma'joor inshAllah

abuhajira
19-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Lineage requested !

Zaid Hamid with Prominent Muslim Scholars, Mufti Raghib Naeemi, Mufti AHmed Ali Qasuri, Mufti Zia ul Habib Sabri and Mufti Gulzar Ahmed Naeemi , Jamia Naeemia at Lahore, and Islamabad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPa8dRuL_-Y

Did we go over this video here : http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?48080-Zaid-Hamid-Exposed-by-Shaikh-Saeed-Ahmed-Jalalpuri&p=502422&viewfull=1#post502422

Where is Jamia Ashrafiya in all this? Maybe I am overlooking something. can you help me out

jav12345
19-09-2010, 08:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfIOnSWTwCg

This clip clearly proves Zaid Hamid to be a liar.

Mard-e-Momin
19-09-2010, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfIOnSWTwCg

This clip clearly proves Zaid Hamid to be a liar.

this prooves nothing but the ignorance and weak faith which prevails among you lot, firstly many of these 'scholars' have issues statements against zaid hamid without even consulting him which itself goes against shariat and secondly when zaid hamid went to them to clear himself they aknolaged they made a mistake.

there whole vehicle zaidhamidexposition.org of exposing zaid hamid has allready been exposed as lies, deception and propaganda, its just amazing how blind people can go. It clearly shows that you have just decided to hate Zaid Hamid for the sake of it and will take any lie against him to use it for attacking him.

nearly all of the people beliving all this yousuf kazzab and khalifa rubbish themselves are against the pak army, defend lal masjid terroists and defend RAW/CIA backed TTP, it comes as no suprise that they beat zaid hamid for going against there opinons no matter if they have to go with lies.

This is a case of total blindness and ignorance and untill you cant get over them you will always fail to come to the truth.

ILM_Sika
19-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Ummah no matter who you are, you will study your faith, and not reply on people that have recently popped up claiming they are the "chosen one's" Have at least that much knowledge that you won't get mislead, either it be from Zaid Hamid or any other person for that matter. A good person is well known in his actions, and Allah bless's him with Honour in both worlds Alhamdulillah. Insha'Allah ta'ala you all will seek your Faith from the best ways you can, may Allah s.w.t name and shame and humiliate those who bring disgrace to our lives by making us fight one another over their name. May Allah s.w.t protect the Ummah from all forms of evils from people who seperate eachother just for name sake. Ameen ya rabilalameen.

Also this person Zaid Hamd, does it matter what people think of him? why does his name keep popping up left right n centre? Who is he? and what's his purpose? If you want to do good, then do it, why do you need a bandwagan behind you singing your name out loud? A good deed is supposed to be between you and your Rabb isn't it? Just be normal if your good it will show naturally through the type of person you are? Why bring distess amongst the Ummah? your so not worth that sorry. All praise is due to Allah s.w.t alone. Ummah use your knowledge and put your trumpets down, shows over...

abuhajira
19-09-2010, 10:37 PM
this prooves nothing but the ignorance and weak faith which prevails among you lot, firstly many of these 'scholars' have issues statements against zaid hamid without even consulting him which itself goes against shariat and secondly when zaid hamid went to them to clear himself they aknolaged they made a mistake.

there whole vehicle zaidhamidexposition.org of exposing zaid hamid has allready been exposed as lies, deception and propaganda, its just amazing how blind people can go. It clearly shows that you have just decided to hate Zaid Hamid for the sake of it and will take any lie against him to use it for attacking him.

nearly all of the people beliving all this yousuf kazzab and khalifa rubbish themselves are against the pak army, defend lal masjid terroists and defend RAW/CIA backed TTP, it comes as no suprise that they beat zaid hamid for going against there opinons no matter if they have to go with lies.

This is a case of total blindness and ignorance and untill you cant get over them you will always fail to come to the truth.

funny how the same sheikh is top buzurg in one instance and a 'scholars' worthy of being turned away from in another.

atleast it shows that XTREME was mistaken, right? Or br. xtreme, you will continue to say that Jamia Ashrafia has cleared him..

jav12345
20-09-2010, 12:25 AM

If Zaid Hamid falsely attributed to Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi that he was best of friends with Yusuf Kadhhab and Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi when asked about this refutes any such association, what is wrong with this? Is Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi obliged by the Shari'ah to consult with Zaid Hamid first before he answers the questions? Which rule of Shari'ah did he break?

The more Zaid Hamid is being exposed due his own false statements of support from senior ulama, it seems as if his band of followers are becoming more eccentric in their blind support for him, despite his blatant lying being exposed.

Let me put it simply:

Zaid Hamid claims Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi was best friends with Yusuf Kadhab among other claims. Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi denies every claim. Zaid Hamid Exposed.

Zaid Hamid claims Mufti Naeem of Jamia Binoria supports him. Mufti Naeem openly denies this and refutes Zaid Hamid very blatantly. Zaid Hamid exposed.....again

Zaid Hamid claims Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri supported Yusuf Kadhaab. Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri denies it. Zaid Hamid exposed....once again.

What's so difficult in understanding the falsehood of Zaid Hamid???

Mufti Naeem's comments.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEktFXNE_Y&p=E3A9E1F47AEF4FEF&playnext=1&index=16

Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri's comments.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9VEqCmSjQQ&feature=related

saqfu
20-09-2010, 12:38 AM
jav this is off topic but i want to apologise for the statements i made the other day. i am just a layman and have limited knowedge of tassawuf. i do not have the right to dictate who is a qualified kamil sheikh and who is not. the reason why i defend hazrat maulana allah yar khans r.a stance is because i know his maqam. and knowing this i know that he r.a knows what he is talking about. i will tell u hazrat jees r.a maqam

jav12345
20-09-2010, 12:14 PM
jav this is off topic but i want to apologise for the statements i made the other day. i am just a layman and have limited knowedge of tassawuf. i do not have the right to dictate who is a qualified kamil sheikh and who is not. the reason why i defend hazrat maulana allah yar khans r.a stance is because i know his maqam. and knowing this i know that he r.a knows what he is talking about. i will tell u hazrat jees r.a maqam

Ok. Let's just leave that discussion, and let this thread continue in exposition of Zaid Hamid.

Mard-e-Momin
25-09-2010, 08:21 PM
If Zaid Hamid falsely attributed to Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi that he was best of friends with Yusuf Kadhhab and Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi when asked about this refutes any such association, what is wrong with this? Is Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi obliged by the Shari'ah to consult with Zaid Hamid first before he answers the questions? Which rule of Shari'ah did he break?

The more Zaid Hamid is being exposed due his own false statements of support from senior ulama, it seems as if his band of followers are becoming more eccentric in their blind support for him, despite his blatant lying being exposed.

Let me put it simply:

Zaid Hamid claims Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi was best friends with Yusuf Kadhab among other claims. Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi denies every claim. Zaid Hamid Exposed.

Zaid Hamid claims Mufti Naeem of Jamia Binoria supports him. Mufti Naeem openly denies this and refutes Zaid Hamid very blatantly. Zaid Hamid exposed.....again

Zaid Hamid claims Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri supported Yusuf Kadhaab. Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri denies it. Zaid Hamid exposed....once again.

What's so difficult in understanding the falsehood of Zaid Hamid???

Mufti Naeem's comments.....
[video=youtube;sCEktFXNE_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEktFXNE_Y&p=E3A9E1F47AEF4FEF&playnext=1&index=16

Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri's comments.....
[video=youtube;P9VEqCmSjQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9VEqCmSjQQ&feature=related

again all your statments are proven false, all you are doing is beliving what ever these so called scholars say without knowing the real facts.

firstly zaid hamid never has mentioned mufti naeem supports him, he only quoted him when mufti naeem said zaid hamid cant be behind the killing of saeed jalalpuri, thats hardly supporting, mufti naeem himself is a shady character as his son has been caught visiting langely in USA, HQ of CIA,

as for so called mufti qadri then he is a big lier, he has been quaote in the Daily Jung and The Nation in 1997 supporting yousuf ali and now hes lieing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Nation (9th July, 1997):

Headline “Yousef committed no blasphemy”

Excerpt:

“Meanwhile, Adviser Federal Shariat Court and Mufti Shaikh al Hadith Darul Uloom Jamia Rizvia Model Town MUFTI GHULAM SARWAR QADRI has said that whatever has been said by Mohammad Yousaf does not show that he claimed to be prophet.

In reply to a question, he said that SOME REMARKS have been attributed to Mohammad Yousaf which CAN CREATE DOUBTS, but IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE HAS CLAIMED TO BE A PROPHET”

-----------------------

the funny thing here is that all pro-zionist lobbys like youtube and facebook are rallying against zaid hamid while giving full support to these fake mullahs to attack zaid hamid and are deleting and hacking his accounts while giving free hand to ZHE to attack him.

why cant you guys see the hand of zionists in attacking zaid hamid and see the big picture.

abuhajira
25-09-2010, 08:37 PM
the funny thing here is that all pro-zionist lobbys like youtube and facebook are rallying against zaid hamid while giving full support to these fake mullahs to attack zaid hamid and are deleting and hacking his accounts while giving free hand to ZHE to attack him.

why cant you guys see the hand of zionists in attacking zaid hamid and see the big picture.

:salam: brother,

we perfectly get it.

Any mufti, maulana, hafiz, talib, tom, mark, joseph dare to say any criticism of ZH, they have to, have to be zion loving wacked up mullahs or they followers. But any one .. not matter who, if says good of ZH, then he has the insight of Iqbal behind him..

Lets just say, I stick to our mullahs here, and leave ZH be. His takmeel or whatever nationalistic aim be, I let him be with it. As long as it is void of shar'ii factors, he is just like any other thought up movement.. Even if I were to see him as the shining prince for our desperate state, he would still be lacking in many shar'ii issues. Iqbal's poetry wont save him in that, he will have to resort to the authentic codified shariah.

jav12345
25-09-2010, 08:56 PM
again all your statments are proven false, all you are doing is beliving what ever these so called scholars say without knowing the real facts.

firstly zaid hamid never has mentioned mufti naeem supports him, he only quoted him when mufti naeem said zaid hamid cant be behind the killing of saeed jalalpuri, thats hardly supporting, mufti naeem himself is a shady character as his son has been caught visiting langely in USA, HQ of CIA,

as for so called mufti qadri then he is a big lier, he has been quaote in the Daily Jung and The Nation in 1997 supporting yousuf ali and now hes lieing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Nation (9th July, 1997):

Headline “Yousef committed no blasphemy”

Excerpt:

“Meanwhile, Adviser Federal Shariat Court and Mufti Shaikh al Hadith Darul Uloom Jamia Rizvia Model Town MUFTI GHULAM SARWAR QADRI has said that whatever has been said by Mohammad Yousaf does not show that he claimed to be prophet.

In reply to a question, he said that SOME REMARKS have been attributed to Mohammad Yousaf which CAN CREATE DOUBTS, but IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE HAS CLAIMED TO BE A PROPHET”

-----------------------

A number of points:

1) All these "so called scholars" are the one's Zaid Hamid uses to add credibility to his claims. Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi is a top scholar according to Zaid Hamid, but he denies any affiliation to Yusuf Kadhaab. So my question is that Zaid Hamid holds these scholars he is quoting in high esteem: if his respect for them is correct, their statements are reliable and to be accepted, but if these scholars are all liars and "fake mullahs" why did Zaid Hamid go to the trouble of quoting them with so much conviction??? I think you need to settle the score with Zaid Hamid before you randomly post your ideas on here.

2) It is a sign of extreme naivety to explain whose right and wrong on the basis of what's happening in the world of Youtube and Facebook.

3) What need is there for you to tarnish your own credibility by supporting Zaid Hamid after his falsehood has been exposed so blatantly? Every time Zaid Hamid quotes someone falsely and this person in turn clarifies the truth of the matter, the universal solution you have up your sleeve is to defame Zaid Hamid's original supporter or whom he falsely claimed to be so before getting caught red-handed.

Mard-e-Momin
25-09-2010, 09:14 PM
:salam: brother,

we perfectly get it.

Any mufti, maulana, hafiz, talib, tom, mark, joseph dare to say any criticism of ZH, they have to, have to be zion loving wacked up mullahs or they followers. But any one .. not matter who, if says good of ZH, then he has the insight of Iqbal behind him..

Lets just say, I stick to our mullahs here, and leave ZH be. His takmeel or whatever nationalistic aim be, I let him be with it. As long as it is void of shar'ii factors, he is just like any other thought up movement.. Even if I were to see him as the shining prince for our desperate state, he would still be lacking in many shar'ii issues. Iqbal's poetry wont save him in that, he will have to resort to the authentic codified shariah.

errr no, zaid hamid had full praise for dr israr when he critized him same for maulana ashraful, so dont try and defend these CIA backed mullahs because they got exposed.

as for your other statement then zaid hamid is only trying to inject motivation in the youth to stand up and make a change, he goes to universitys to motivate people, now if your talking about mixed audiences or girls not wearing hijaab then theres nothing zaid can do about it and has critized it in his iqbal ka pakistan lectures, however as for his dream for pakistan its a complete shariat based one and the takmeel-e-pakistan resolution is allready posted here which is completly based on shariat.

Mard-e-Momin
25-09-2010, 09:18 PM
A number of points:

1) All these "so called scholars" are the one's Zaid Hamid uses to add credibility to his claims. Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi is a top scholar according to Zaid Hamid, but he denies any affiliation to Yusuf Kadhaab. So my question is that Zaid Hamid holds these scholars he is quoting in high esteem: if his respect for them is correct, their statements are reliable and to be accepted, but if these scholars are all liars and "fake mullahs" why did Zaid Hamid go to the trouble of quoting them with so much conviction??? I think you need to settle the score with Zaid Hamid before you randomly post your ideas on here.

2) It is a sign of extreme naivety to explain whose right and wrong on the basis of what's happening in the world of Youtube and Facebook.

3) What need is there for you to tarnish your own credibility by supporting Zaid Hamid after his falsehood has been exposed so blatantly? Every time Zaid Hamid quotes someone falsely and this person in turn clarifies the truth of the matter, the universal solution you have up your sleeve is to defame Zaid Hamid's original supporter or whom he falsely claimed to be so before getting caught red-handed.

mufti sarwar qadri has allready exposed himself, zaid only quoted he supported yousuf ali which is a FACT, again keeping a blind eye will do no good for you untill you look at the other side,

every single proof what you guys have put out against zaid hamid has been refuted so i dont know why you keeping bring up the same things again and again.

jav12345
25-09-2010, 09:21 PM
mufti sarwar qadri has allready exposed himself, zaid only quoted he supported yousuf ali which is a FACT, again keeping a blind eye will do no good for you untill you look at the other side,

every single proof what you guys have put out against zaid hamid has been refuted so i dont know why you keeping bring up the same things again and again.

And what about Mawlana Abdur Rahman Ashrafi???

abuhajira
26-09-2010, 04:37 AM
now if your talking about mixed audiences or girls not wearing hijaab then theres nothing zaid can do about it and has critized it in his iqbal ka pakistan lectures,

errr.. he sits with a non mahram without any pardah on his own shows, ...how can he effectively criticize something he himself doesnt follow in public?

abuhajira
26-09-2010, 04:48 AM
Mashallah !

I think you people can only point out someone & don't have the capability of correcting him ....

Leave Zaid Hamid ... you people can't stop him anymore OK !

Go away & do Ibadat.

:salam: br. xtreme,

[start scolding]
Is the above post any way for you to address a Mufti? (jav123 is a Mufti if you have not noticed). No wonder you are blinded in your foolish crush on Zaid Hamid! You loose the scope of how to act.

So far you have had no guts to own up to your own mistake, let alone have some sort of takmeel Pakistan. Have you not read ANY of my previous posts?? If you have.. why have you conveniently chosen to not respond them?

And What do mean? You people cant stop him anymore OK! ?? Is he dajjal or something that cant be stopped, so we should just run away wherever he sets foot??

Have some shame. You think that Muftiyan are only there to do "your concept of" ibadah? Exposing batil is also an ibadah. If ZH is destoying muslim youth and generation into some twisted XTREME form of himself, then think every Zaid Bakr and Amr should try to stop him.

[/end scolding]

26-09-2010, 08:10 PM
mard-e-momin
however as for his dream for pakistan its a complete shariat based

is it now?

Mard-e-Momin
26-09-2010, 11:30 PM
:salam: br. xtreme,

[start scolding]
Is the above post any way for you to address a Mufti? (jav123 is a Mufti if you have not noticed). No wonder you are blinded in your foolish crush on Zaid Hamid! You loose the scope of how to act.

So far you have had no guts to own up to your own mistake, let alone have some sort of takmeel Pakistan. Have you not read ANY of my previous posts?? If you have.. why have you conveniently chosen to not respond them?

And What do mean? You people cant stop him anymore OK! ?? Is he dajjal or something that cant be stopped, so we should just run away wherever he sets foot??

Have some shame. You think that Muftiyan are only there to do "your concept of" ibadah? Exposing batil is also an ibadah. If ZH is destoying muslim youth and generation into some twisted XTREME form of himself, then think every Zaid Bakr and Amr should try to stop him.

[/end scolding]

the only person here scolding is you, now need to try and act smart. if you cant proove anything doesnt mean you start getting abusive and attacking others, it automaticly makes you lose the debate and shows you have some desperation against zaid hamid.

flyingphtm
27-09-2010, 12:24 AM
the only person here scolding is you, now need to try and act smart. if you cant proove anything doesnt mean you start getting abusive and attacking others, it automaticly makes you lose the debate and shows you have some desperation against zaid hamid.

People like marde- momin and Xtreme is the Reason Pakistan is humiliated and being destroyed. May Allah guide them Ameen!!. and Save pakistan {muslim nation}

Mard-e-Momin
27-09-2010, 01:29 AM
People like marde- momin and Xtreme is the Reason Pakistan is humiliated and being destroyed. May Allah guide them Ameen!!. and Save pakistan {muslim nation}

yes we are humiliating and destroying pakistan by bringing a change, re-establishing the karadad-e-pakistan what quaid gave for pakistan which is full shariat based laws, bringing the secular youth back to islam, reviving iqbal, educating students about khaliafat and what capitalism realy is yes save pakistan from us and give us more zadaris, nawa shirifs, secular youths, fake mullahs, secular promoting media and people like you to save pakistan.

London786
27-09-2010, 04:09 AM
typical post...firstly you should see who you are addressing. Read all of Mullah Abu Hajirah's post. He is not a normal joe of the forum but a scholar so please have some respect.

Answer my question...just 1...why does zaid hamid have a young lady presenting his show who plasters her face with makeup and does not wear hijab...1 question...don't dodge it like the other questions on the thread you avoided and start ranting.

XTREME
27-09-2010, 05:43 AM
People like Xtreme is the Reason Pakistan is humiliated and being destroyed. May Allah guide them Ameen!!. and Save pakistan {muslim nation}

@flyingphtm

Go here my sweet, little, innocent, lovely, cute n dashing brother !

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?63313-I-am-really-very-Sorry-!/page2

osamaaf
27-09-2011, 03:21 PM
For God's sake do not say anything to people who have been appointed and ordered by Allah for their duty! You will know it within an year, so at least do what u know! Then we will see who is good and bad!

I used to like Katam-e-Nabuwwat but see what they did! They blamed and got an FIR against Zaid Hamid that he killed Molana Saeed Jalalpuri although Zaid Hamid said Molana was killed by Qadiyanis.

Just a few weeks earlier the killers were arrested and they had links with Qadiyanis and NOT with Zaid Hamid! Now I hate these mullahs of whom even the police officers (who made the FIR) were also making fun that "Molvi sahiban are making FIR of a qatal against a person who was and is in Rawalpindi!"

Now u decide who is good and bad!

Also go back and read what Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai R.A. used to say! You will know that is all what Zaid Hamid speaks about!

Regarding the Yousuf's case its better not to add kazzab when there are great doubts, so u do not get caught in akhirat! Otherwise u know Islam does not allow any one to blame any person on just false information!

Zaid Hamid fluently talks about the Ziarat-e-Nabwi S.A.A.W by many great scholars including Quiad-e-Azam, Molana Asharaf Ali Thanwi, Allama Shabir Ahmed Usmani, so if u go against these as well then you will go out of Emaan. So do not reject anything u do not know about!

I do not want to leave my work and go in details of all this! Let me tell u Allah needs small no. of people as our history shows that we have been a few hundreds to change the world! So if u do not join then do not think it will make a difference to us but to u alone!

Listen guys dont think Allah needs u, but u need Allah! So u just need to decide where u want to be: right side of the history or wrong side!

Pakistan Zindabad

woeuntothee
27-09-2011, 03:57 PM
What are you on about, "Quiad-e-Azam" was not a scholar... quite the opposite.

Mard-e-Momin
27-09-2011, 05:01 PM
What are you on about, "Quiad-e-Azam" was not a scholar... quite the opposite.

nope he wasnt, but the ideology what he put forward is what we need in pakistan, he created the country and 61 years later his vision is still not implemented.

XTREME
27-09-2011, 05:09 PM
nope he wasnt, but the ideology what he put forward is what we need in pakistan, he created the country and 61 years later his vision is still not implemented.

This is because he said at his last speech to the students that my mission is completed its now your duty to build Pakistan on the principles of Quran and Sunnah.

Mard-e-Momin
27-09-2011, 05:55 PM
This is because he said at his last speech to the students that my mission is completed its now your duty to build Pakistan on the principles of Quran and Sunnah.

yes but it is still not implemented.

“I cannot understand the logic of those who have been deliberately and mischievously propagating that the Constitution of Pakistan will not be based on Islamic Shariat. Islamic principles today are as much applicable to life as they were 1300 years ago.”
Addressing the Karachi Bar Association in January 25, 1948

In 1946, Quaid-e-Azam declared:

“We do not demand Pakistan simply to have a piece of land but we want a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic principles.”

In his message to the frontier Muslim Students Federation, he said:

“Pakistan only means freedom and independence but Muslims ideology which has to be preserved which has come to us a precious gift and treasure and which we hope, others will share with us.”

(Address on 18th June 1945)

hazratji
27-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Yusuf was a mal'oon and Zaid zaman hamid is a big taqiyabaaz. Because people in pakistan eat spicy food, they like every talk which has spices.