View Full Version : swine flu and homeopathy medicine
10-08-2009, 06:02 PM
i have come to know that in india there is homeopathy medicine that can prevent swine flu infection. it is calle : influnzenium200
did any one use this medicine?
03-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Yes. In India, now it is available. I have not still used it but I have heard about it. People start to buy it from the medical store because of its benefits.
Influenzinum is Used for emergency preparedness for flu mutations or for use when new strains are not available, such as the bird flu or current swine flu concern.
Influenzinum is a great flu defence to prevent spreading the flu and for relief of flu symptoms during fall, winter and spring illnesses.
Homoeopathic Influenzinum has several differences from flu vaccine. Homoeopathy is safely taken by mouth, is diluted and contains no molecules of virus, is not injected, and is without allergy causing whole proteins, eggs or preservatives, such as mercury.
Avoid the dangers of the flu shot and chemicals. Vaccine sprays can perpetuate spread of illness with live viruses. Vaccines suppress your system and should not be given if already ill. There are no contraindications to homoeopathy. Homoeopathic Influenzinum stimulates the body's own defence system to resist the onset of flu.
12-10-2009, 06:22 AM
I am going to discuss some important tips for swine flu. I am sharing some home remedies to avoid swine flu.
1. Have five duly washed leaves of Tulsi (known as Basil in English; medicinal name Ocimum sanctum) everyday in the morning. Tulsi has a large number of therapeutic properties. It keeps throat and lungs clear and helps in infections by way of strengthening your immunity.
2. Giloi (medicinal name Tinospora cordifolia) is a commonly available plant in many areas. Take a one-foot long branch of giloi, add five to six leaves of Tulsi and boil in water for 15-20 minutes or long enough to allow the water to extract its properties. Add black pepper and sendha (salt used during religious fasts), rock or black salt, or Misri (crystalised sugar like lumps to make it sweet) according to taste. Let it cool a bit and drink this kadha (concoction) while still warm. It will work wonders for your immunity. If giloi plant is not available, get processed giloi powder from Hamdard or others, and concoct a similar drink once a day.
3. A small piece of camphor approximately the size of a tablet should be taken once or twice a month. It can be swallowed with water by adults while children can take it along with mashed potatoes or banana because they will find it difficult to have it without any aides. Please remember camphor is not to be taken everyday, but only once each season, or once a month.
4. Those who can take garlic, must have two pods of raw garlic first thing in the morning. To be swallowed daily with lukewarm water. Garlic too strengthens immunity like the earlier measures mentioned.
5. Those not allergic to milk, must take a glass of hot or lukewarm milk every night with a small measure of haldi (turmeric).
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.