PDA

View Full Version : Refutation of Barelwi Mufti Hanif Qureshi

True Life
22-09-2009, 12:36 PM
:salam:

Do only I feel the dire need for someone genuine to come up and slap this guy awake again?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQ3ePFIxrI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MdHJXne_zo

Please contribute even if you can refute only a few or even one of these allegations (I posted only links to the first parts of both Bayanaat, but you need to check all parts to listen the nonsense he utters.)

farooqbinzarar
22-09-2009, 01:01 PM
i have seen his munazra (debate ) with Dr. Talib Ur Rehman ( Ahle Hadees ) , he proved Shah Walli Ullah to be Ahle HAdees and gave his fatwa that Shah Walli ullah , ahle hadees , deobandis all are kafir

The Fake Shaykh
22-09-2009, 02:09 PM
inshallah working on it

Ali al-Hanafi
22-09-2009, 02:22 PM

Please contribute even if you can refute only a few or even one of these allegations (I posted only links to the first parts of both Bayanaat, but you need to check all parts to listen the nonsense he utters.)

:ws:

Is there anything in particular you need answered?

Ameer H
22-09-2009, 03:03 PM
I used to be interested in all the debates, well i still am, but if there's anything which these guys say which bother you just go back to the qur'an and sunnah

True Life
23-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Is there anything in particular you need answered?No, nothing in particular... actually I was quite disturbed about almost everything he said.

NeednoName
24-09-2009, 10:53 AM

Do only I feel the dire need for someone genuine to come up and slap this guy awake again?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQ3ePFIxrI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MdHJXne_zo

Have you heard of a saying 'Empty vessels make the loudest noise'? The very same applies to Janab Hanif Qureishi and Barelawi Associates. No matter how loud they shout about their Aqeedah to be in accordance with Ahle-Sunnah-Wal Jama'at, but, they would never be able to get on with it. The amount of Biddah Barelwis have introduced is a well know fact. And yes! The contribution of Ulema-e-Deoband to the Deen is beyond any comparison. Barelwis don't stand anywhere near to Deobandis.

NeednoName
24-09-2009, 10:57 AM
And sad irony is that they call themselves Aashique-e-Rasool but do not exhibit iota of Akhalaq of their Mehboob. Did anyone notice he used the word 'Kaminey' in the first video? :hawla:
Be it on y-a-n-a-b-i or any other Barelwi community/forum, you would see the same temperament amongst them. Gaali galoch is no big deal for them.

Our Ulemas have never used and would never use such a cheap language even for the worst of the enemies.

Assalaam'aaleykum!

المفكّر
24-09-2009, 11:55 AM
And sad irony is that they call themselves Aashique-e-Rasool but do not exhibit iota of Akhalaq of their Mehboob. Did anyone notice he used the word 'Kaminey' in the first video? :hawla:
Be it on y-a-n-a-b-i or any other Barelwi community/forum, you would see the same temperament amongst them. Gaali galoch is no big deal for them.

Our Ulemas have never used and would never use such a cheap language even for the worst of the enemies.

Assalaam'aaleykum!

Precisely. Unfortunately our Barelvi brothers have, for the longest time, a really bad habit of issuing fatawas of takfir and ghustaakhe-rasool left and right even at the smallest of disagreements. And I really despise their arrogance and self-righteousness in calling constantly calling themselves "Aashique-e-Rasool". As for their akhlaaq, well, that much is open for the entire Ummah to see and judge for itself.

Last year, I had read about "A'la Hadthrat" Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi's fatwa of kufr on the Ulama of Deoband and the whole "Hussaam Haramain" incident and this Ramadan it got me thinking - since our Barelvi brothers do blind taqleed of Ahmed Raza Khan, how is their congregational prayer valid in the two Haramain considering they collectively deem all its Imaams to be Wahabi, Kaafir and Ghustaakhe Rasool just like the Deobandis? And then I found out that there actually are Barelvis who do believe that and do not offer prayer with congregation even when visiting the Haramain. I thought what greater proof does one need about Allah :taala:'s rejection of your beliefs and deeds that you spend lakhs of rupees, travel thousands of miles away from your home to His Sacred House and His Messenger's yet He does not give you the tawfeeq to fulfill your most important duty to Allah :taala: as a Muslim i.e, offering your five daily prayers with jamaat in the Ka'bah and in the Masjid-un-Nabawi.

abulayl
24-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Precisely. Unfortunately our Barelvi brothers have, for the longest time, a really bad habit of issuing fatawas of takfir and ghustaakhe-rasool left and right even at the smallest of disagreements. And I really despise their arrogance and self-righteousness in calling constantly calling themselves "Aashique-e-Rasool". As for their akhlaaq, well, that much is open for the entire Ummah to see and judge for itself.

the oppsite side of a coin like salafis.

Salafi= bidah-shirk / barelwis: gustakh gustakh
Salafi = am salafi follow salaf / barelwi: am ashique rasul, i love rasul(sw).

NeednoName
24-09-2009, 02:18 PM
the oppsite side of a coin like salafis.

Salafi= bidah-shirk / barelwis: gustakh gustakh
Salafi = am salafi follow salaf / barelwi: am ashique rasul, i love rasul(sw).

With a bit correction:

barelwi: am ashique rasul, Only i love rasul(sw)
;)

Assalaam'aaleykum!

objectiveseeker
29-09-2009, 02:50 AM
does anyone know of a alim who can debate him ..I can suggest one

Tahir Hussain Gyahvi..

second thoughts anyone?

المفكّر
29-09-2009, 03:03 AM

Tahir Hussain Gyahvi..

second thoughts anyone?

I have a very lengthy video of a public debate of Maulana Tahir Hussain making mincemeat of Barelvis in Bihar. He was so good in fact, that he even taught a thing or two to the judges as well. :cheesygri

I've heard a couple more of his solo speeches against Barelvis and Salafis as well. He has a great sense of humor and is an absolute delight to hear.

Ahmad_shakeel
29-09-2009, 03:49 AM

Tahir Hussain Gyahvi..

second thoughts anyone?

you are takling as if he is Ameen Safdar Owkarvi no one can debate him ,,,, yaar these brelvis are so dumb even a malang like me can kick ...... khair i can easly debate him on ibarat .... and our hazrat Hafiz Moulana mufti cool80 sahab dbh is ready to debate him ,,.,,,

Ahmad_shakeel
29-09-2009, 03:52 AM
I have a very lengthy video of a public debate of Maulana Tahir Hussain making mincemeat of Barelvis in Bihar. He was so good in fact, that he even taught a thing or two to the judges as well. :cheesygri

I've heard a couple more of his solo speeches against Barelvis and Salafis as well. He has a great sense of humor and is an absolute delight to hear.

can you upload those videos, and if they are uploaded can you link me if you are from india i heard there was a munazara between deobandis and brelvis and brelvis lost badly there long ago and it was recorded and i heard its as big as 20 video cessattes ... can you find out about that too

objectiveseeker
30-09-2009, 03:22 AM
can you upload those videos, and if they are uploaded can you link me if you are from india i heard there was a munazara between deobandis and brelvis and brelvis lost badly there long ago and it was recorded and i heard its as big as 20 video cessattes ... can you find out about that too

Is there any alim in Pakistan who can debate him..

Can Barelvi supporters on this forum get Mufti Hanif Qureshi face to face with
Deobandis..Let this debate be video recorded and Let the whole world know who is on Haq..

Just shouting from Stages with pitch of 200 decibels doesn't mean a person is on the right path...:-)

NeednoName
30-09-2009, 06:05 AM

Deobandis..Let this debate be video recorded and Let the whole world know who is on Haq..

Just shouting from Stages with pitch of 200 decibels doesn't mean a person is on the right path...:-)

Assalaam'aaleykum!

Ha haa haaa! You said it all, Bro!

Abu Suliman
30-09-2009, 02:48 PM

Moulana Ilyas ghuman or Moulana Ismail Muhammadi can debate this guy for sure.

المفكّر
30-09-2009, 03:07 PM

I don't think I can upload the videos - it comprises of 10 discs of at least an hour each.:eek:

Colonel_Hardstone
30-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Asslamo Allaikum,

I went to school in Pakistan and all text books say "Hazrat Muhammad (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)" while the Barelwees call Maulana Ala-Hazrat (meaning Super-Hazrat) , why is that?

786muslim
30-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Yes, Maulana Muhammad Ilyas Ghuman who is a student of Hadhrat Ameen Safdar Okarvi and Imam e Ahle Sunnat Hadrat Maulana Sarfaz Khan R.A is a very goon munzair.
Also Maulana Abdullah Abid is very good.

mansoormj
30-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Asslamo Allaikum,

I went to school in Pakistan and all text books say "Hazrat Muhammad (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)" while the Barelwees call Maulana Ala-Hazrat (meaning Super-Hazrat) , why is that?

Thats a good catch. I was fortunate enough Alhamdulillah to leave behind the barelwi beliefs. I'm sick of these beliefs, it is hindu beliefs in a muslim. I don't know how many scholars of these group have a check on the practices followed by uneducated muslim. The beliefs range from bidah to shirk. :cry: Thanks to my little madrasa knowledge not to involve in shirk. And yet we indulge. I believe i could convey this message to all barelwi brothers.

Abu Suliman
01-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Asslamo Allaikum,

I thought Ala meant most high?

Junaid Rafique
01-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Assalaam'aaleykum!

Ha haa haaa! You said it all, Bro!

AA.

Ha ha, love to see Deobandi's cry like girls.

Go get Hanif Quraishi with your British backed ulema.

WS

not known
01-10-2009, 10:53 PM

I don't think I can upload the videos - it comprises of 10 discs of at least an hour each.:eek:

where do u stay and how much memory does it have

marco100
01-10-2009, 11:26 PM
AA.

WS

I think you have them mistaken with Ahmed Raza Khan Saaaab. ;)

haqwala
01-10-2009, 11:39 PM
salam the fact of the matter is hanif Qureshi is hot air just talk no action Qari chan Muhammad had him cornered on the issue of Barelwi references he changed the subject.

However i t think the best debator in my opinion for all these Barelwis is the student of Maulana Abdul Sattar Tonwi hafiduallah and Maulana Dhost Muhammad Qureshi r.a. and Maulana Yusuf Rahmani r.a. non other then Maulana Ramzan Nomani just mention his name to the Barelwis. Saeed Asad hasnt still responded to his Challenge. Maulana Ramzan Nomani says he will debate on the kufr of ahmad raza khan Barelwi and also when it comes to the references of the scholars of deoband he will use Hussamul Haramain as the benchmark for discussion exposing the lies of Ahmad Raza Khan Barelwi.

The Barelwis have gone into cardiac arrest on their yanabi site but why dont the Barelwis ever want to debate on the Kufr of their elders.

maulana Ramzan Nomani challenges Saeed Asad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4VRhkeDnqk&feature=PlayList&p=7C735881DC24AC6F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16

O Barelwis bring any Barelwi Maulana Ramzan Nomani is waiting for your so called debators

marco100
01-10-2009, 11:47 PM
salam the fact of the matter is hanif Qureshi is hot air just talk no action Qari chan Muhammad had him cornered on the issue of Barelwi references he changed the subject.

However i t think the best debator in my opinion for all these Barelwis is the student of Maulana Abdul Sattar Tonwi hafiduallah and Maulana Dhost Muhammad Qureshi r.a. and Maulana Yusuf Rahmani r.a. non other then Maulana Ramzan Nomani just mention his name to the Barelwis. Saeed Asad hasnt still responded to his Challenge. Maulana Ramzan Nomani says he will debate on the kufr of ahmad raza khan Barelwi and also when it comes to the references of the scholars of deoband he will use Hussamul Haramain as the benchmark for discussion exposing the lies of Ahmad Raza Khan Barelwi.

The Barelwis have gone into cardiac arrest on their yanabi site but why dont the Barelwis ever want to debate on the Kufr of their elders.

maulana Ramzan Nomani challenges Saeed Asad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4VRhkeDnqk&feature=PlayList&p=7C735881DC24AC6F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16

O Barelwis bring any Barelwi Maulana Ramzan Nomani is waiting for your so called debators

Just wait for the name calling and abusive language by the well mannered Barelwis!

If any person follows a "Mufti" who uses abusive language like Kaminey (astagfirullah) in his stand up routine ( I call it that because it certainly isn't an islamic talk by any stretch of the imagination with language like that), needs some serious help from a qualified psychiatrist.

Then again Ahmed Reza Khan Saaaab had such tendencies so that doesn't surprise me. This charming individual is just trying to emulate his hero. Ironic that the character of Muhammad SAW isn't the one they try to emulate especially since they are "Ashikaaay Rasool"!

This world truly is upside down.

May Allah SWT guide these sorry souls.

Junaid Rafique
02-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Just wait for the name calling and abusive language by the well mannered Barelwis!

If any person follows a "Mufti" who uses abusive language like Kaminey (astagfirullah) in his stand up routine ( I call it that because it certainly isn't an islamic talk by any stretch of the imagination with language like that), needs some serious help from a qualified psychiatrist.

Then again Ahmed Reza Khan Saaaab had such tendencies so that doesn't surprise me. This charming individual is just trying to emulate his hero. Ironic that the character of Muhammad SAW isn't the one they try to emulate especially since they are "Ashikaaay Rasool"!

This world truly is upside down.

May Allah SWT guide these sorry souls.

AA.

Where is your proof that Hazrat Ahmed Raza ra. spoke with crude words. Don't speak about people who are not alive in this way, to accuse them of things without bringing proof that they used course and foul language.

You are calling people of Tassawwuff ill mannered, while disparaging someone of the grave.

Need I say any more.

WS.

Propagating_Haq
02-10-2009, 12:41 AM

if you can upload these debates... it will be really beneficial inshallah.

haqwala
02-10-2009, 12:53 AM
i think you are not aware never mind saying things about the scholars of the Ahle sunnah the scholars of deoband he attacked allah in such a manner that one cannot imagine such was this so called reviver of islam Ahmad raza khan and the proof is where click the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mD27AjtmSI&feature=channel_page

until now no Barelwi mulla has been able to refute this reference

Saad
02-10-2009, 01:10 AM
AA.

Where is your proof that Hazrat Ahmed Raza ra. spoke with crude words.

Ahmad Rada Khan Sahib writes,

"A woman is capable of committing fornication. Then according to the opinion of your leader and teacher, it is necessary that your God too should be capable of committing fornication - otherwise the prostitutes of the brothers of the Deobandi's would laugh at Him and say: 'How do you claim for Godhead? You are not capable of doing which even we can do?' This naturally implies that your God must possess a female sexual organ - otherwise where will be the sexual intercourse?"
(Ahmad Raza Khan in his Subhan al-Subbuh. P. 142)

"The works of the Deobandi's are more unclean than the various works of the Hindu's. The doubt about the heresy of Ashraf Ali Deobandi and suspicion about his punishment is also unbelief. To cleanse the impurity with the papers of the works produced by the Deobandi's is not lawful, not because of the respect for their books, but because of the reverence of the letters with which they have been written."
(Ahmad Raza Khan in his Fatawa Ridwiyya, 2/136)

This is the filthy language of so called mujaddid of Islam!

Zhulfiqar
02-10-2009, 01:22 AM
Ahmad Rada Khan Sahib writes,

This is the filthy language of so called mujaddid of Islam!

I think Ahmad Raza Khan tries to make clear why it's not logical to say that because humans are capable of lying so should hypothetical Allah Most High be able to lie by giving an example of above.

Ahmad_shakeel
02-10-2009, 01:38 AM
I think Ahmad Raza Khan tries to make clear why it's not logical to say that because humans are capable of lying so should hypothetical Allah Most High be able to lie by giving an example of above.

who wud use sucha a language about God? this is clearly insult of God.

beside ahmad raza lied when he said Deobandis blv Allah can tell a lie.
he lied more dan ghulam ahmad qadyani.

ppl go to makkah and madina to repent but ahmad raza went to haramain to lie.

المفكّر
02-10-2009, 03:24 AM

where do u stay and how much memory does it have

I live in Saudi Arabia and the total memory would be around 7gb.

Ahmad_shakeel
02-10-2009, 03:25 AM
I live in Saudi Arabia and the total memory would be around 7gb.

u can upload it in parts

المفكّر
02-10-2009, 03:30 AM
u can upload it in parts

Thanks to encouragement from you brothers, :insha: I will try to upload it. It will take me a few days but I will try my best. I will look into some compression software to decrease the file size and see if I can split it into enough parts for Youtube or a file sharing website.

Ahmad_shakeel
02-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Thanks to encouragement from you brothers, :insha: I will try to upload it. It will take me a few days but I will try my best. I will look into some compression software to decrease the file size and see if I can split it into enough parts for Youtube or a file sharing website.

jazakALLAH khair we are waiting

Ansari
02-10-2009, 05:35 PM

MashaAllah.

marco100
02-10-2009, 06:14 PM
This is Ahmad Raza Khan Saaaaab's grandson explaining Bidah.

I won't say much more...;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KctJyAABUk

Ali al-Hanafi
02-10-2009, 06:28 PM

QUICK REPLY TO MUFTI HANIF QURAISHI SAHIB

PART 1.

1. Saying “ya Rasulullah” is permissible with conditions. We’ve never placed a blanket prohibition upon it like the Salafis do.

2. With respect to the story of Ahmad Raza, it is famous amongst those who have researched Deobandi-Barelwi issues that he was the one who swore at our Akabireen, whilst ours hardly took any notice of him until much later. Hadhrat Gangohi (rahmatullahialayh) never even read his books until the last part of his own life.

PART 2.

3. Regarding the claim about the 600 Rs a month wages, the incident also mentions that Mawlana Thanwi (rahmatullahialayh) was unaware of where the money came from. As far as I can remember, his brother would give it to him.

4. The point about Gyarwi is not worth refuting.

5. The point concerning thinking about Rasulullah (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) was answered in the quote he was reading from. Below is a detailed answer from Ask Imam:

The abovementioned statement is not found anywhere in 'Siraate Mustaqeem' that, 'To think of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu ?layhi Wasallam) in Salaat is
worse than thinking of cows and donkeys.'

That which was written is 'Sarfe Himmat'. This is terminology used by the
Sufis in Tasawwuf (the spiritual field). 'Sarfe Himmat' in 'Tasawwuf' means
that a person's meditation over a thing becomes so overpowering and
predominant that no other thoughts penetrate into the mind and soul. Like a
mirror, if a person does not want any person's reflection to come into it,
he covers it with a black cloth and thus no reflection will appear. To
contemplate over a figure so that no other thing is contemplated is called
'Sarfe Himmat'.

This has been forbidden in Salaat, that besides Allah, 'Sarfe Himmat' should
not be done towards anyone. Salaat should purely and solely be for Allah
alone. If 'Sarfe Himmat' is done towards Rasulullah (Sallallaahu ?layhi
Wasallam), then the entire Salaat and Ibaadat will be for him.

On the other hand, if any thoughts of cows, donkeys, business, etc. come to
mind, or a person gets drowned in these thoughts whilst in Salaat, it is
regrettable. There is no fear of it being worshipped. In fact the person
regrets that in the course of an esteem Ibaadat like Salaat, he should have
such thoughts, Astaghfirullah.

The Kitaab, 'Siraate Mustaqeem' is based on 'Tasawwuf'. The objector is not
versed in Tasawwuf'. Therefore, he has translated 'Sarfe Himmat' to mean a
mere thought.

What comes to mind is this; that the Objector presents a picture of a Grade
One child, learning to read and write ABC and wishing to interpret the
writings of Shakespeare.

Moreover, it is stated in the Hadith that Salaat should be performed with
full attention. Therefore, when the name of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu ?layhi
Wasallam) is recited in 'Tashahhud' the thought of the Rasul (Sallallaahu
?layhi Wasallam) will come and should come. The Salaat will not be rendered
incorrect and this is not unlawful at all. The respected Moulana did not
stop anyone from this.

6. Older brother - HAVN'T GOT ROUND TO CHECKING THIS BIT YET

PART 3

7. The Prophet (Peace and Blessings from Allah be upon him) decomposed after death

Again from Ask Imam:

False Allegation
The Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) will die and become sand one day. (Taqwiyatul Imaan pg. 69)

The Truth
The view of Hadhrat Moulana Rashid Ahmed Saheb is that: The meaning of the (phrase) 'to lie on sand' has two meanings. The one is to become soil, the other is the body touches the sand. The latter meaning is meant, and the
Moulana (author of Taqwiyatul Imaan) also believes that the bodies of the Anbiyaa (Álayhimus salaam) do not turn to dust. Because a deceased is buried in a grave and he is surrounded with soil all over, his body together with the 'Kafn' touches the sand beneath him is called 'Mitti me milnaa' - to lie on sand. Hence, there is no point of objection. (Fataawa Rashidiyya pg.s 83/84)

Clarification
In Taqwiyatul Imaan, a Hadith is mentioned in which a Sahaabi (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) told Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) that the people of other places bow out of respect to their Rulers; whereas Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) is more worthy of being bowed to. At this, Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, 'Look if you happen to pass by my grave, will you bow to it?' The Sahaabi (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) said 'No, I will not do so.' On this, Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, 'So do not bow to me ...' (A Sajdah Taazimi is also forbidden).

Commentary: 'I will also die one day and lie on sand (buried); therefore am I worthy to be prostated to?' This phrase 'Mitti me milne waalaa hoo - I will lie on sand' (meaning to be buried one day), became the bone of contention for the Barelvis.

PART 4

8. Barelwis created Pakistan and Deobandis did nothing for it.

This is one of the biggest jokes in the entire lecture. Take for instance the founder of this group Ahmad Raza Khan Barelwi. He was born one year prior to the uprising of 1857 C.E. (Malfoodhat, page 3) but it was only when nearing the age of fifty years that he decided to only begin to engage in the political situation of the time. In the introduction to the Malfoodhat of Ahamd Raza, Mas’ud Ahmad, the son of one of Khan Sahib’s close associates by the name of Mazhar Allah Dehlwi confirms this fact,

“Towards the end of the 19th century, they (Ahmad Raza and his students) began to look at the political situation of the Muslims with their deep research and presented their (ideas of) reformation and advice in the form of writings and lectures, which were published in 1916 from Calcutta.” (See page 9)

One is forced to ask the question, what was he doing before this time? Why did he leave it so late to get involved? Was he not aware of how dire the situation of the Muslims was at the time? The same Mas’ud Ahmad answers in his book 'Fadhil e Barelwi aur Tark e Mawaalaat' that the reason for this delay was that Ahmad Raza spent all his time propagating the idea that Deobandis were apostates and that anyone who doubted this or associated with them in any way was also an apostate and thus, he had no time for politics.

But once Ahmad Raza eventually did decide to introduce himself to the field of politics, what exactly did his writings consist of? To begin with, he wrote an entire book by the name of 'I’lam al I ‘lam Baan Hindustan Dar ul Islam' attempting to prove that the Fatwa of Hadhrat Shah Abd al Aziz (rahmatullahialayh) detailing that India was Dar ul Harb was erroneous and that in actual fact it was Dar ul Islam,

“According to the Madhab of our Imam Adham (i.e. Imam Abu Hanifah [rahmatullahialayh]), in fact even the three Ulema (i.e. Imams Malik, Shafi’i and Ahmad [may Allah have mecry on them all]) Hindustan is Dar ul Islam and is definitely not Dar ul Harb.” (See page 1)

But here, the problem was not so much that he declared India as Dar ul Islam since many other Ulema were of the same opinion. Rather, the problem arose when this legitimate difference of opinion was exploited to justify co-operation with and servanthood to the Empire since now that it was established that India was Dar ul Islam, how could there be a resistance against the Empire? Inevitably therefore, he passed his next Fatwa:

“Upon the poor is not (the obligation of) helping with (their) wealth, upon those without hands and feet is not (the obligation of) helping with actions and therefore, for the Muslims of India there is no command for Jihad and fighting” (Dawaam al Aysh, page 2. But not only did he not consider Jihad as necessary but he also supported those who fought against the Mujahideen. In his book Hadaa’iq e Bakhshish he refers to those who fought against and martyred Sayyid Ahmad Shaheed and Shah Isma’eeel Shaheed (may Allah have mercy on them) as “Ahle e khayr”, i.e. “the people of good” and this was inspite the fact they were Sikhs who were allied to the British.)

Though this Fatwa was with regards to fighting against the Empire in relation to their war with the Turkish Caliphate, his justification for it, that the Muslims of India are too poor and weak to fight was equally applied to the fight against the Empire in India. His son explains in his 'Ahkam al Imaarah wal Jihad', pages 29-30:

“That command which is beyond human power and strength, in no condition is it a command of the Shari’ah…Now look for yourselves that here (i.e. in India) in this time, is not the command for Jihad a cause for difficulties? Is it not a harshness and a pain through exceeding capabilities to command those without hands (means) to fight those who are laced with weapons?”

Mas’ud Ahmad attempts to Ahmad Raza’s position thus,

“Mawlana Ahmad Raza Khan was not in favour of the British (but was also not opposed to them as will be apparent soon, insha Allah.) but considered unnecessary opposition (referring to the efforts of the freedom fighters) as being excessive and as being against balance/justice.”( Malfoodhat, page 11. Here you see the invention of political “spin”.)

But Khan Sahib was far more cunning than the Ahl e Hadith and would attempt to hide his true views when it suited him. Ahmad Raza’s own son explains in his book Turq ul Huda wal Irshad

“When he (Ahmad Raza) desired to increase his relations with the British rule (and) solidify (their) trust (in him), (his) colour was that and now in the extacy of the desire for independence and freedom and desire for kingship, his colour is this.”

Seeking recognition from his peers, he once told Mawlana Muhammad Ali Johar Sahib and Mawlana Shokat Ali Sahib (may Alah have mercy on them) that he was not opposed to the freedom of India (it is one thing to not be opposed to the freedom of India but it is something completely different to be opposed to the Raj, which Ahmad Raza did not declare) but Mas’ud Ahmad writes in Fadhil e Barelwi aur Tark e Mawaalaat that he only said this to please the two Mawlanas because in reality, he was not opposed to the Empire since he had been sustaining himself off the aid that they provided for him. In the words of Mas’ud Ahmad, “The British Raj was a shadow of mercy over him.” (Here, Khan sahib deceived the two respected Mawlanas with the clever use of words as was mentioned in the previously and thereby aceived both his objectives in one sentence, recognition from the freedom fighters and non-opposition to the Empire, as Mas’ud Ahmad alludes to with his subsequent comments)

Dr Francis Robinson, a lecturer at Royal Holloway Univerisy in London, U.K. writes regarding Ahmad Raza in his 'Separatism Among Indian Muslims', page 422:

“He was a consistent theological opponent of both Farangi Mahal and the Deoband School…Nevertheless, his normal stance was one of support for the government and he suppoted it throughout World War One, the Khilafat Movement and in 1921 organised a conference of anti-non-co-operaton Ulema at Bareilly. He had considerable influence with the masses but was not favoured by the educated Muslims.”

Before his death, Ahmad Raza advised his son Mustafa Raza Khan to hold on to his ways and teachings more stringently than to the compulsory acts of Islam (refer to his 'Wassiyat') and this obedient son of his did exactly that. Thus, it came as no surprise when Mustafa Raza declared in his book 'Turq ul Huda wal Irshaad' regarding the fight against the Empire,

“In such a situation, repeating Jihad, Jihad is (asking) for foreigners to laugh at us and is (to) receive insults from them and when it (Jihad) is based on these bad deficiencies, it is Haraam, Haraam, Haraam and is in no way Shar’i (i.e. in accordance to the Shari’ah).”

At a time when the Empire and its ally in Arabia, the then Shareef of Makkah Husain al Hashmi were doing all they could to wrestle control of the Hijaz from the Khalifah of the time, Ahmad Raza and his followers ensured that the opposition to the Khilaafat was stirred in the Subcontinent too and his followers passed numerous Fatwas against the Turkish Khalifah. Mustafa Raza Khan writes,

“Those who declare Jihad as compulsory in Hindustan and declare that those who do not support them in this are cowards, why do they oppose Shareef so much?”

This statement clearly demonstrates that Mustafa Raza excluded himself from those who were fighting the Empire in India and lent his support to the one who was striving to destroy the influence of the Khalifah in the Middle East, the Shareef Husain al Hashmi. In another place in the same book he writes,

“Even if we incorrectly assume that Shareef removed the Turks without reason and/when he became the ruler himself and allied with the British then to say to this that he has destroyed his Hereafter is great injustice. Is it apostacy to remove the Turks?”

In light of the above, one must ask, how can such people support the creation of Pakistan when they did not even desire to separate from the Empire?

9. Regarding the dreams, they are only dreams and the interpretation of the world of dreams is completely different to that of the real World. He criticises our Ulema for the dream that one of them saw in which Rasulullah (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) fell of the bridge of Sirat and the Deobandi Scholar concerned saved him. Let me ask, what about the dream that Imam Bukahri (rahmatullahialayh) saw in which he was digging up the grave of Rasulullah (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and collecting his noble bones? What about the following interpretation by Hadhrat Ibn Sireen (rahmatullahialayh), the great Tabi’ee:

“If a man copulates with a dead person, the one who undergoes the act will obtain boons (benefit) from its author”(Interpretation of Dreams, page 538)

10. Regarding the story of Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (rahmatullahialayh), agian, I havn't had time to check this out. Maybe someone else can comment.

Ahmad_shakeel
02-10-2009, 07:08 PM
This is Ahmad Raza Khan Saaaaab's grandson explaining Bidah.

I won't say much more...;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KctJyAABUk

wow

this is the intellectual level of top barelwi muftis

Ameer H
02-10-2009, 08:25 PM
I was just reading a book of the bio of Imam Ahmad raza khan and
If Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (ra) was very bad as people are claiming how come he saw the Prophet peace be upon him whilst being awake?

Jazakallah

Ansari
02-10-2009, 08:43 PM
If Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (ra) was very bad as people are claiming how come he saw the Prophet peace be upon him whilst being awake?

Jazakallah

Can you mention the reference where he saw the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)? And even if he did, does it justify his harsh tongue and his stances? Even Abu Jahl saw the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam). Seeing the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) are experiences of some haal.

The Deobandi elders saw the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) so you can apply the same question here too.

abuhajira
02-10-2009, 08:45 PM

Jazakallah

Personally I have not thoght of Ml. Ahmed Raza Saheb to be a "bad" person, just academically unsound in the his claims.. and disrespectful in many of his writings..

the connotation of "bad" is as though we know what was in his heart..hence i would not use it..

Asides from that, the karamat of seeing Rasulullah :saw: is not sufficient to accept the person without looking for any evidences. Such declaration and many more were even made by Mirza Qadiani... (now now.. pls do not jump on it, I am not comparing the two people, rather two claims.) so it wouldnt mean we start to accept his claim as well.

let me pose a question so that you may understand. On one hand you have mentioned Ml. Khan Saheb's vision in waking state. Now contrary to this if you get a bio from a deobandi Akabir having a similar vision.. how would you strike a preference as to who is saying haqq on a certain matter?

marco100
02-10-2009, 10:04 PM

Personally I have not thoght of Ml. Ahmed Raza Saheb to be a "bad" person, just academically unsound in the his claims.. and disrespectful in many of his writings..

the connotation of "bad" is as though we know what was in his heart..hence i would not use it..

Asides from that, the karamat of seeing Rasulullah :saw: is not sufficient to accept the person without looking for any evidences. Such declaration and many more were even made by Mirza Qadiani... (now now.. pls do not jump on it, I am not comparing the two people, rather two claims.) so it wouldnt mean we start to accept his claim as well.

let me pose a question so that you may understand. On one hand you have mentioned Ml. Khan Saheb's vision in waking state. Now contrary to this if you get a bio from a deobandi Akabir having a similar vision.. how would you strike a preference as to who is saying haqq on a certain matter?

Agree with you. Academically he just wasn't there and definitely not spiritually. If the legacy of a person is what they leave behind, then comparisons between Deoband and Raza Khan are a no contest. Akhlaaq, knowledge, adherence and love for Sunnah and thus the beloved prophet pbuh, etc etc.

From reading his bio and third party observations of the man, I'd say without being disparaging, he must have been mentally unstable. That would explain his delusions of grandeur whilst making mistakes academically.

May Allah SWT have mercy on him because he has done a lot of damage whether it was intentional or unintentional.

Allah knows best.

a_muslim
04-10-2009, 06:11 PM

WHAT!!! I honestly donít understand how u can even write something like that without feeling guilty. Havenít u ever heard of Sheikhul Hind Mawlana Mohamed Hasan Saheb, Sheikh Husain Madani, Sheikh Ubaidullah Sindhi (may Allah enlighten their graves and give them the highest stage in Jannatul Firdous). I donít suppose u believe they were backed by the British too, do you? Did your Raza khan fight jihad against the British like Sheikh Qasim Nanotwi or Sheikh Rashid Ahmad Gangohi (rahimahumallah) did or get exiled in Malta like Sheikhul Hind or Sheikh Madani.
What a misguided, brainwashed and ignorant lot of fools some of you Barelwi mischief-mongers are?!?!?!?!?

And bro Mufakkir, i honestly cant wait for it. May Allah make it easy for you and guide us all. Ameen

Wassalam

objectiveseeker
05-10-2009, 03:12 AM
WHAT!!! I honestly donít understand how u can even write something like that without feeling guilty. Havenít u ever heard of Sheikhul Hind Mawlana Mohamed Hasan Saheb, Sheikh Husain Madani, Sheikh Ubaidullah Sindhi (may Allah enlighten their graves and give them the highest stage in Jannatul Firdous). I donít suppose u believe they were backed by the British too, do you? Did your Raza khan fight jihad against the British like Sheikh Qasim Nanotwi or Sheikh Rashid Ahmad Gangohi (rahimahumallah) did or get exiled in Malta like Sheikhul Hind or Sheikh Madani.
What a misguided, brainwashed and ignorant lot of fools some of you Barelwi mischief-mongers are?!?!?!?!?

And bro Mufakkir, i honestly cant wait for it. May Allah make it easy for you and guide us all. Ameen

Wassalam

Finally bros can we finalize anyone who can go in for the debate........:rolleyes:
Mufti Hanif Qureshi seems to be willing to step in the ring.......

Look at his official website.........

Ahmad_shakeel
05-10-2009, 03:23 AM
Finally bros can we finalize anyone who can go in for the debate........:rolleyes:
Mufti Hanif Qureshi seems to be willing to step in the ring.......

Look at his official website.........

Moulana Rab Nawaz Hanafi is ready Alhumdulilah .... where did he say that he is ready for a debate with any deobandi .... ??? you get hanif qureshi ready i can give this news to Moulana Rab Nawaz Hanafi inshaALLAH

True Life
05-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Moulana Rab Nawaz Hanafi is ready Alhumdulilah .... where did he say that he is ready for a debate with any deobandi .... ??? you get hanif qureshi ready i can give this news to Moulana Rab Nawaz Hanafi inshaALLAHMaulana would be a great choice.

Jawad_ Khan
05-10-2009, 11:10 AM

couldn't agree more.

objectiveseeker
06-10-2009, 04:09 AM
Moulana Rab Nawaz Hanafi is ready Alhumdulilah .... where did he say that he is ready for a debate with any deobandi .... ??? you get hanif qureshi ready i can give this news to Moulana Rab Nawaz Hanafi inshaALLAH

Brother just type "Mufti Hanif Qureshi wordpress" on google and you'll be redirected to his official website,There you can search for Archived speeches of July and June.

Where he openly challenges Deobandi Alims.

haqwala
06-10-2009, 01:14 PM
You see this is a old habit of the batil that they challenge and their followers see this and think yes our scholar is the man. The fact is that when some one challenges he must be ready to face the challengers.

Obviously Hanif qureshi challenges are only hot air. The simple fact is he is cannot debate with any deobandi the reason is that the deobandi ulema are well versed in their arguments and once a barewli faces them he his made to suffer

Hanif Qureshi got stuck with Qari Chan on the issue of references. Saeed Asad is one of the biggest debators of the Barelwis its almost been a year and he hasnt even accepted the challenge of Maulana Ramzan Nomani.

Kokab Noorani did this dvd against the scholars of Deoband and when Maulana Rab Nawaz challenged him to a munazara he said i will only do a written Munazara. A tailor called Jenghir Naqsbanhdi decided to refute Qari Chans dvd and when the issue of Munazara came he backed out.

Barelwis dont have the strength to do munazara with the ahle haq they like shouting from their stages but i have seen whether it be Uk, Pakistan or India they back out by making excuses.

One munazara happened in uk in 1980 Munazara Sheffield between Allama Khalid Mehmood and Maulvi Sanghlavi. Where the likes of Abdul Qadir Jilani were present but such was the humiliation the barelwis never bothered again

Barelwis will go six foot under the ground rather then debate with the Deobandis. Their websites are well manufactured lies and distortion just like how their Ahmad Raza khan Barelwi distorted the references of the scholars of Deoband.

Ali al-Hanafi
06-10-2009, 02:58 PM
One munazara happened in uk in 1980 Munazara Sheffield between Allama Khalid Mehmood and Maulvi Sanghlavi. Where the likes of Abdul Qadir Jilani were present but such was the humiliation the barelwis never bothered again

Pir Abd ul Qadir Jilani, the head of the Barelwi Ulema in the UK didn't have the guts to debate Hadhrat Allamah Sahib (daamat barakaatuhum) that day so they had to call in a Alim from Pakistan specifically to debate Hadhrat. They offered to pay the Alim a certain amount but when he lost the debate, they refused to pay him arguing that they had offered the amount on the condition that he won the debate and since he lost, he wasn't liable for payment. Thus he was sent back empty handed!

ENIGMA
06-10-2009, 03:15 PM

Pir Abd ul Qadir Jilani, the head of the Barelwi Ulema in the UK didn't have the guts to debate Hadhrat Allamah Sahib (daamat barakaatuhum) that day so they had to call in a Alim from Pakistan specifically to debate Hadhrat. They offered to pay the Alim a certain amount but when he lost the debate, they refused to pay him arguing that they had offered the amount on the condition that he won the debate and since he lost, he wasn't liable for payment. Thus he was sent back empty handed!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Fake Shaykh
06-10-2009, 03:27 PM
It is the Haqq (the Truth) that will win over the Baatil (Falsehood). The Truth shatters the brains of Falsehood (21:18).

The battle between the Truth and the Falsehood continues but the Truth always prevails. The rejecters of the Truth argue with False arguments (40:5; 18:56)

Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect (7:118; 10:81-82)

The rejecters of the Truth will always blame those who follow the Truth and label them as followers of Falsehood; in fact, it is they themselves who are blameworthy (29:48; 30:58).

The Truth has to be the Whole Truth. The Truth cannot be mixed, or contaminated with Falsehood (2:42; 3:71

786muslim
06-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Did Allama Khalid Mahmood Saheb have the debate in Hyde Park?

Aamir
06-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Did Allama Khalid Mahmood Saheb have the debate in Hyde Park?

No brother it was in Sheffield. At the memorial hall if im not mistaken. I understand that audio recordings are available but ive never heard it yet unfortunately..

Ahmad_shakeel
06-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Brother just type "Mufti Hanif Qureshi wordpress" on google and you'll be redirected to his official website,There you can search for Archived speeches of July and June.

Where he openly challenges Deobandi Alims.

i can go on internet and make a blog with the name of Offical website of Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi .... this is not enough ... anyone can make a blog with anyone's name ..... does that site contains his personal contact info

True Life
06-10-2009, 09:33 PM
i can go on internet and make a blog with the name of Offical website of Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi .... this is not enough ... anyone can make a blog with anyone's name ..... does that site contains his personal contact infoExactly, the Blog doesn't seem "too official".

Ahmad_shakeel
06-10-2009, 09:34 PM
:salam:Exactly, the Blog doesn't seem "too official".

brelvis think that its easy to paint deobandis ... i guess not .... if i ever see hanifh qureshi ,,, i will challenege him for a debate WITH ME ,....

a_muslim
06-10-2009, 10:09 PM
.... if i ever see hanifh qureshi ,,, i will challenege him for a debate WITH ME ,....

hehe!! And may Allah help you silence him. Ameen.

haqwala
07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
The contents of the munazara that happened can be found in the booklet called Munazara Sheffield 1980. A few home truths can be found out about pir abdul qadir jilani. The so called mufakir of the Barelwis. His court case regarding his matrimonial life is discussed to and of course what happened in the Munazara. i have heard the audio and the language of the barelwis it is representative of the dark liar ahmad raza Barelwi.

The Barelwis do read the posts on this forum so i would say to them contact hanif qureshi to arrange something i know hanif qureshi will be up for a debate like just like how saeed asad has been for the past year with maulana Ramzan Nomani. They never come just lie and milk the masses of their hard earned wealth.

haqwala
07-10-2009, 01:31 PM
until today we do not know whether that money to maulvi sanghlavi was ever paid by abdul qadir jilani. His mureeds should ask him and see how he covers his lies.

AhleSunnatZindabad
17-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Have you guys seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPsARiRC32o

haqwala
17-10-2009, 03:50 PM
salam i have its hot air. maulana ilyas ghuman will reply as well as maulana ramzan nomani on this issue. Hanif qureshi was challenged by maulana ramzan Nomani in Manserah to debate on the kufr of Raza Khan and he ran away. I want any Barelwi who is reading this to go and tell him that is he willing to debate on the kufr of raza khan and the lies that have been concocted in Hussamul Haramain.

Ahmad_shakeel
17-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Have you guys seen this:

we are making a response to it .,,,, will be up by this tuesday inshaALLAH

Ahmad_shakeel
17-10-2009, 06:24 PM
salam i have its hot air. maulana ilyas ghuman will reply as well as maulana ramzan nomani on this issue. Hanif qureshi was challenged by maulana ramzan Nomani in Manserah to debate on the kufr of Raza Khan and he ran away. I want any Barelwi who is reading this to go and tell him that is he willing to debate on the kufr of raza khan and the lies that have been concocted in Hussamul Haramain.

not only the Kufar of Raza khan in our response which is half ready we will ask him to debate with us on the fatawa of kufar on all brelvis given by fuqah e ahnaf, before these guys were even born ...

a_muslim
18-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Assalamualaykum wr wb,

EDIT: I DELETED THE REST OF THIS POST

May Allah guide and forgive us all. Ameen
wassalam

NeednoName
19-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Assalamualaykum wr wb,

Check this one out!!!! Ahmad Raza khan's own grandson proves him to be a Bid'ati. After listening to about 4:20 min to 5:00 min I cudnt stop laughing coz whilst trying to prove that he was a Mujaddid he instead provides us with further evidence of his Bidahs. woops!!

her's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkVXp-aCrUI&feature=related

May Allah guide and forgive us all. Ameen
wassalam

Assalaam'aaleykum!

Lol @ Ala Hazrat's grandson.

Doesn't he sound like Shakti Kapoor of Bollywood? :D

saad khan
26-10-2009, 06:17 PM
not only the Kufar of Raza khan in our response which is half ready we will ask him to debate with us on the fatawa of kufar on all brelvis given by fuqah e ahnaf, before these guys were even born ...

yes but mufti hanif qureshi did operation of deobandi in qalandarabad abbottabad in 2005 and when u huys face mufti hanif qureshi with munzra

saad khan
26-10-2009, 06:19 PM
we are making a response to it .,,,, will be up by this tuesday inshaALLAH

i hope so hurry up please

haqwala
08-01-2010, 11:10 PM
FINALLY ULEMA DEOBAND ACCEPT CHALLENGE OF BARELWI BIDDATI HANIF QURESHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gu4ijPj3YY

True Life
08-01-2010, 11:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gu4ijPj3YYBoth are young, should be interesting!

شعيب‎ محمد
09-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Assalaamualaikum, hey why all are shouting when he is praising allahu alam and why all are while reading durood.

شعيب‎ محمد
09-01-2010, 09:28 AM
:salam:Both are young, should be interesting!

what is the result of all debates brothers. Batil or haq
IS THERE ANY SITE IN WHICH WE CAN LISTEN DEOBANDIES ARE ALWAYS WINNER....

well IS THIS ALIM OF BARELWI HANIF QURESHI is he wearing court or IS HE just wearing about his kurta

شعيب‎ محمد
09-01-2010, 09:30 AM

not working any other site brother

haqwala
09-01-2010, 03:53 PM

The link is working brother check your settings please bring the mushrik barelwis on to debate with the sunni hanafi deobandis. Maulana Hammad has wiped the floor with the barelwis

ess2k
12-01-2010, 10:51 AM

The link is working brother check your settings please bring the mushrik barelwis on to debate with the sunni hanafi deobandis. Maulana Hammad has wiped the floor with the barelwis

What challenge is this chief in the video accepting? Mufti Haneef Qureshi didnt challenging you, he in fact is accepting your challenge.
He said he resides in Rawalpindi come down with your people and set time and date and rules n so on.
not put another video online saying, we accept you accepting the challenge?!?!
you make dumb sense.
Original Video:

haqwala
12-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Dont worry it is not your fault in denying the truth ahmad raza barelwi did this when he went to Makkah and Madinah. The fact you do not understand urdu clearly shows your ignorance. maulana ilyas ghuman accepted the challenge of the mushrik hanif qureshi in rawalpindi. However hanif qureshi the mushrik instead of contacting maulana ilyas ghuman and setting the conditions deciding to challenge sunni hanafi deobandis so maulana hammad decided to wipe the floor with al the raza khanis mullas. i suggest instead of blowing hot air and if you are a true raza khani barelwi mushrik and this includes the mushriks of yanabi . com i suggest you get your mushrik mullas to answer this video.Even try getting abdul qadir jilani of tichbaacha Rawalpindi and Walthamstowe to answer this video. Im still waiting for saeed asad to accept the challenge of Maulana Ramzan nomani incase you forgot here is the link happy viewing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEQzGgCe_pU

marco100
12-01-2010, 07:33 PM

i'm intrigued as to why barelwi ulema don't debate qadianis and shias with as much vigour.

katana
13-01-2010, 03:17 AM

i'm intrigued as to why barelwi ulema don't debate qadianis and shias with as much vigour.

Maybe because they have passionate hatred deep within the heart with deobandis and ahle hadith!

i have seen quite a few debates and have realised the brelvis tend to go off topic and always raise the voices trying to convince the watchers that they are in controle. A viewer with a small amount of intellect and logic could easily judge who is speaking haq!

شعيب‎ محمد
13-01-2010, 04:57 AM
there was a debate b/w haneef qureshi and moulana illyas guhmani na what happened?

hazratji
13-01-2010, 06:29 AM
that debate dint take place

haqwala
13-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Barelwis are close to the shias in beleifs so they will never make them a target like deobandis. It is only a few barelwi mullas who tend to speak against shias. The thing is since sipah i sahaba came onto the scene the barelwis have been left behind when it comes to the shia issue and after the sacrifices of the ulema haq the barelwis had no choice but to support ssp in punjab.Maulana Arif Chisti a Barelwi scholar who mellowed when he met the leaders of ssp was one of many barelwis who joined ssp. He was killed in lahore in the 90s.

ess2k
16-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Latest news :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=204hM3Yu2xE&feature=player_embedded

marco100
16-01-2010, 04:43 PM

The comments on this video are absolutely disgusting. What sort of tongue swears like that towards a wali of Allah. How deprived must one be of any of the Noor of Hidayah to resort to such filth.... The Shias curse the Sahaba. The Barelwis curse the Awliya. Now I see why they never/seldom debate each other.

Ali al-Hanafi
16-01-2010, 06:05 PM

This video is a joke! The points mentioned in the Fatwa from Deoband and Ikhtilaaf e Ummat were not that Barelwis are Ahlus Sunnah. Here's a translation of the two:

Question:

I have heard that all Hanafis are Sunni. So why then do Deobandis and Barelwis fight eachother, despite both being Sunni?

Answer:

The issues that Imam Abu Hanifah (rahmatullahialayh) derived from Qur'an and Hadith, those who act accoring to them by relying upon his understanding are called Hanafi. And that way of Sunnat upon which the Sahaaba (Allah is pleased with them) were, the followers of this are called Sunni. Both the Ulema of Deoband and the Ulema of Barelwi are Sunni Hanafi BUT IN THE COMMENTARY AND EXPLANATION OF SOME BELIEFS AND ISSUES, THE BARELWI ULEMA HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM/OPPOSED THE MAJORITY OF THE ULEMA OF AHLUS SUNNAH WAL JAMA'AT AND THE MAJORITY OF THE HANAFI ULEMA AND HAVE MOVED FAR AWAY FROM THE PATH OF BALANCE AND REWARD. It is these beliefs and issues that are a cause of difference between the two groups.

http://darulifta-deoband.org/urdu/viewfatwa_u.jsp?ID=2588

Granted, the Fatwa could be clearer but "Both the Ulema of Deoband and the Ulema of Barelwi are Sunni Hanafi" should be understood in complete context, i.e. after considering what is written before and after. So please, don't play the old Barelwi trick of partial quotation anymore. It's getting a little boring to be honest.

The very words "Deobandi-Barelwi difference" are a means of amazement...the "Deobandi-Barelwi difference" has no basis in my knowledge [i.e. mind]. This is because both of these groups are staunch followers of Imam Abu Hanifah (rahmatullahialayh); in beliefs, both groups accept as Imams and leaders Imam Abul Hasan Ashari (rahmatullahialayh) and Imam Abu Mansur Maturidi (rahmatullahialayh) and in Tasawwuf and Sulook, both groups take Bay'at to the four Silsilas of the Awliya - the Chisti, Saharwardi, Naqshbandi and Qadri.

Show me where this mentions Barelwis are Ahlus Sunnah!

Ahmad_shakeel
16-01-2010, 07:35 PM
i haven't seen so much ignorance in other deviant sects then brelvis .... even qadiyanis have some common sense but these brelvis are worst then qadiyanis... moulana hammad only called ahmad raza khan kafir and this tota video is totally rubbish doesn't even make any sense

a_muslim
17-01-2010, 10:40 PM
i haven't seen so much ignorance in other deviant sects then brelvis .... even qadiyanis have some common sense but these brelvis are worst then qadiyanis... moulana hammad only called ahmad raza khan kafir and this tota video is totally rubbish doesn't even make any sense
Nooooooo........ Dont say that man!! Even u agree that not all the barelwis are kafir/mushrik, but these qadyanis are not even worthy of being compared to. How can they have 'common sense', come on!!!?!?! Im sure you agree apostasy, or believing in another prophet after ours (sallallahualaihiwasallam), is worse than bid'ah

Ahmad_shakeel
18-01-2010, 02:01 AM
common sense and kufr are 2 diff things , there are many big non Muslim scientist so how would you answer that ???? ALLAH has given common sense to muslims and non muslims as well ,,, but these brelvis they don't use it ...

SOA7007
18-01-2010, 03:30 AM

salaikum as salaam

i am not going to call all shia and barelw's kafir or mushrik .. making it very clear okay. so dont come and bash me . only those who do the following act this post is direct to them.
Making it very clear in the begining

very simple .. shia/barelwi are two sides of the same coin

like a barewli's stomach cant digest the food until he says " ya gaus al maddad" astagfirullah
similarly a shias stomach cant digest the food unless he says "ya ali maddad" astagfirullah

like shia's abuse Allah , barelwi's abuse Allah by saying oh Allah we wont call upon u we will call upon sheikh abdul qadir jilani r.a

Yet everytime when u read surah fatiha u say "Iya kanabudu wa iya kanastaeen"

go read the translation of this verse before any one comes and attackme

Yet Allah says i am near to you than your jugular vein , the shia and barelwi say no Allah u are not Ali and sheikh abdul qadir jilani are near to us.

THATS THE REASON THEIR LIPS CANT TAKE THE NAME OF ALLAH BUT TAKES THE NAME OF ali r.a and abdul qadir jilani r.a

do u remember when our beloved rasullulah sallahu alahi wasallam ask the mushriks kuffars to call upon Allah only how they got angry

similarly when u ask a barelwi and shia to stop this nonsesne they get very angry.

hmmmm see how everything fits like a glove.

mushriks kuffar 1400yrs ago = shia = barelwi

just a change of names they used to call upon laaat , manat, uzza the mushrik of today call upon Ali r.a , and sheikh abdul qadir jilani r.a .

no wonder these wali of Allah may Allah be pleased with them will be in the highest of paradise coz they never called upon anyone except Allah nor did ali r.a or sheikh abdul qadir jilani r.a call upon anyone besides Allah nor did they ever teach people to do so after their death.

they are free from such filths which u do in their name and on the day of judgement they will be ur enemies

Golden Rule : Stay away from barelwi's / shia's , nor read their books , nor sit with them , nor give anyone in marriage to them coz ur whole coming generation will be spoiled.

Example : one of our neighbours came to our place and their little son who is 9-10yrs old said tomorrow we are gng to the mazar(grave) of hazrat nizamuddin auliya allah r.a coz we are gng to hajj if we dont go to his grave our hajj wont be accepted. astagfirullah astagfirullah I was shocked to hear this, i mean what shalli say to this innocent child , he is just 9yrs old and see what their parents are teaching this innocent child. i asked him what about people who come from iraq , pakistan , syria etc for hajj , will allah not accept their hajj coz they cant come all the way to visit the mazar of nizamuddin auliya allah r.a , then he realised the truth. THE THING THAT CONCERNS ME IS NOT SEEING A GRAVE WORSHIPPER GOING TO HELL BUT HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE IS HE GOING TO TAKE WITH HIM TO THE HELL FIRE THAT IS THE MAIN THING

and someone said earlier that qadyani beleived in mirza maloon a prophet so they are worse than barelwis. sorry to say brothers any barelwi who says ya gaus al maddad is a kafir and out of islam. he does shrik with Allah and i dont see any difference between both of them..

if u barelwis are hurt by this post then pick up the quran and read the translation again and again and get ur aqeedah correct..
but u wont coz u are a bunch of notorious people who just cant stand or see the people of tawheed ulema deoband .

just like the mushriks 1400yrs who used to get angry whenever rasullulah sallahu alahi wasallam called them to call upon Allah only.

SEE THE CONNECTION , ITS VERY CLEAR for those who have intelligence.

jazakallah khair

Ahmad_shakeel
17-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Where are brelvis after Moulana Hammad DBH's challange?

Abu_Bilal
18-02-2010, 06:16 AM
Where are brelvis after Moulana Hammad DBH's challange?

Assalam Alaikum.

I don't understand what is wrong with Mufti Hanif Qureshi. In a recent munazara held at a place near to me, he was defeated by Qari Chan Muhammad Sahab. I don't know why he is still making all this noise.

Ahmad_shakeel
18-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Assalam Alaikum.

I don't understand what is wrong with Mufti Hanif Qureshi. In a recent munazara held at a place near to me, he was defeated by Qari Chan Muhammad Sahab. I don't know why he is still making all this noise.

was it recorded

online?

Abu_Bilal
18-02-2010, 08:58 AM
was it recorded

online?

Assalam Alaikum.

Yes, i have it on CD. It took place a couple of years ago in Rawalpindi. The topic was "azaan endul qabar".

hugga12
18-02-2010, 02:19 PM
i have a megaupload premium account, if it helps

hugga12
18-02-2010, 02:37 PM
if anyone wanted to upload something video, or audio

Sunni Soilder
18-02-2010, 04:04 PM
I have found this thread on a forum,talking about deobandis.

http://www.******.com/forum/Topic62362-111-1.aspx

the stared word i take out the dots and place the word in the url in the place on stars

In my opinion every sect has biased opinions about others sects so we never know until they meet face to face. As i have seen the point from everyones point of view

marco100
18-02-2010, 04:14 PM
I have found this thread on a forum,talking about deobandis.

http://www.******.com/forum/Topic62362-111-1.aspx

the stared word is take out the dots and place the word in the url in the place on stars

you back again under a new name to cause more fitnah?

katana
18-02-2010, 04:14 PM
are there any english debates between deobandi and baraivi scholors? I always seem to come across debates only in urdu

Sunni Soilder
18-02-2010, 04:19 PM
what do you mean am i back again i was here for a long time.

marco100
18-02-2010, 04:42 PM
what do you mean am i back again i was here for a long time.

with 13 posts????? yeh course you were! ;)

deobandi-killer before, now sunni soilder ( wrong spelling or you meant solder???!), sounds dubious.

Sunni Soilder
18-02-2010, 05:06 PM
with 13 posts????? yeh course you were! ;)

deobandi-killer before, now sunni soilder ( wrong spelling or you meant solder???!), sounds dubious.

This account was registered ages ago check the sign up date ,and i was not deobandi-killer.

Ahmad_shakeel
18-02-2010, 05:57 PM
that azaan e qabar munazara is also on youtube .. he killed hanif qureshi there .... but wo brelvi hi kia jo apni haar maan lay ... if you watch the munazara even the awam were kicking brelvis .... one guy said to hanif qureshi " when you have accepted that azaan on qabar is bidah then why are you still debating on the issue """ lolz that killed him

marco100
18-02-2010, 06:20 PM
This account was registered ages ago check the sign up date ,and i was not deobandi-killer.

if the moderators clarify and you're not banned then I do apologise.

student of deen
18-02-2010, 08:59 PM
salaalalaikum,
the azaan indul qabr debate even though barelvis claim to have won wasnt won by them. the deobandi had a point which was unanswerable, hujjah for ahlus sunnah is quran hadees ijmah and qiyaas, through 1 of these means prove AHMAD RAZA KHANS claim that its sunnah. if you claim its bidah mubaha then youv gone AGAINST your own imam who claims its sunnah. youv gone against your own akaabir. the end of the debate was where mufti hanif qureshi proves through fatwa darul uloom deoband (i think its that, im not sure) that a mufti from deoband says its permissable. the answer to that is the mufti was asked about it being 'aam and on a one-of basis without making it a norm and he said theres nothing that says its not haram, but the barelvis have put takhsees into it and are doing a specific times and making it into a neccessity therefore making it a bidah and haram.
THERES A MAJOR FACTOR BETWEEN THE TWO
the other rant by mufti sahib quoting books from ulema e haqq saying their books say its permissable to say "as-salaatu wasalaam alaika ya rasoolAllah SAW", we dont deny its permissable its the specifying it in the beggining of the azaan that makes it a bidah and impermissable. this mufti dunno what hes on about.
notice how he gets up at the end and its not announced that the debate is over and claims to win all of a sudden and starts shouting.

katana
19-02-2010, 03:04 PM
that azaan e qabar munazara is also on youtube ..

Could you give us the link brother.. I can't find the debate.

Ahmad_shakeel
19-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Could you give us the link brother.. I can't find the debate.

here some brelvi uploaded it on his chanel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAjo7yOQL6o

a_muslim
19-02-2010, 04:34 PM
here some brelvi uploaded it on his chanel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAjo7yOQL6o

THEY ARE SIMPLY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! Look at the end of the debate, jumping around like kids when they din't even win it or anything.

wassalam

katana
19-02-2010, 04:58 PM
THEY ARE SIMPLY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! Look at the end of the debate, jumping around like kids when they din't even win it or anything.

wassalam

that is probably one of the worst debate to listen to.. After watching a few clips its done my head in.. Too much shouting and its hard to tell whats happening... The clowns jumping up and down at the end lool they usually do that claming to be victorious.

What were they discussing about in the book on the final point? Couldn't quite catch that... Was it from ahmed ridas book?

a_muslim
19-02-2010, 05:23 PM
that is probably one of the worst debate to listen to.. After watching a few clips its done my head in.. Too much shouting and its hard to tell whats happening... The clowns jumping up and down at the end lool they usually do that claming to be victorious.

What were they discussing about in the book on the final point? Couldn't quite catch that... Was it from ahmed ridas book?

I don't know. their behaviour put me off it so i didn't watch it all, just about 5-10 mins and then the end. Have you ever seen two kids arguing and then one gets cornered so he starts raising his voice above the other guys so he can't hear him anymore, and then his friends join in. Well, that is basically what happens here.

I just hope someone as good as Maulana Ilyas Ghuman debates him and shuts this guy up man. But then i don't think it is worth wasting his time on. The ebst answer to fools is silence sometimes.

Ahmad_shakeel
19-02-2010, 05:37 PM
that would be big disrespect for Moulana ilyas ghuman to debate him
he needs a malang like me to kick him

katana
19-02-2010, 05:37 PM
I don't know. their behaviour put me off it so i didn't watch it all, just about 5-10 mins and then the end. Have you ever seen two kids arguing and then one gets cornered so he starts raising his voice above the other guys so he can't hear him anymore, and then his friends join in. Well, that is basically what happens here.

I just hope someone as good as Maulana Ilyas Ghuman debates him and shuts this guy up man. But then i don't think it is worth wasting his time on. The ebst answer to fools is silence sometimes.

TBH i felt like smacking them! They always try to raise their voice trying to show the audience we are in control and jump around like idiots at the end. There was another debate i watched once on ilm ul ghaib. The debate did not even finish and the brelvi munazir said we have won let get out of here... LOL

True Life
20-02-2010, 12:13 PM

Response to Mufti Hamad from Student of Mufti Haneef Qureshi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UHh00n8oRY)

Why is he not looking into the camera? He probably needs to read from placards, especially all the titles of his Ustadh. :lol:

katana
20-02-2010, 01:36 PM

Response to Mufti Hamad from Student of Mufti Haneef Qureshi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UHh00n8oRY)

Why is he not looking into the camera? He probably needs to read from placards, especially all the titles of his Ustadh. :lol:

i think his cross eyed thats why it seems his not looking at the camera

NeednoName
20-02-2010, 01:41 PM

Waaleykum'Assalaam!

I am not trying to be rude, BUT what if he's squint-eyed?
:rolleyes:

a_muslim
20-02-2010, 04:04 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha!!!
This is getting weird !!!
Don't you think all these youtube challenges are becoming a bit pathetic! Just bloody get on wiv the debate man !

abul_hussain
20-02-2010, 04:23 PM
I don't know why the brothers are suprised if Barelwi ulama scholars use foul and abusive language. This is their trademark. This is what they are known for. Just visit any barelwi forum and see how they enjoy in cursing and abusing other muslims (ofcourse they don't consider them sunni muslims anyone who approves of deobandis) see ya-nabi forum or masabih forum of barelwis. Alhamdulilaah, time and again the barelwis of today, prove that they are hardcore followers of Ahmad Raza Khan Barelwi.
AHMAD RIDA KHAN'S HARSHNESS:

The author of Hayat Ala hadrat (p. 211) known as: Zafar al-Din Bihari said: "He was hard hearted and callous to his opponents. He did not take any care required by the Sharia!"

His nephew Naseem al-Bastawi described him as follows: "In his young age he had deep brown colour, but strenuous efforts changed his colour and removed the freshness in his face." (see his book: al-Bareilawi, p. 10)

The Barelwi was so harsh that even some of his followers left him. One of them was Muhammad Yasin, a founder and manager of a Madrasa called Isha'at al-Ulum. He separated himself from the Barelwi's after a while. Yasin's own father was involved with a Madrasa in Bareilly under the name of Misbah al-Tahdhib and he too severed himself away from the Barelwi's due to their callousness, insolence and declaring Muslim scholars as unbelievers - this is known as takfir (see Hayat ala hadrat, p. 211).

Let us provide some independent confirmation from a non-Deobandi and non-Barelwi source, but from an Orientalist who wrote a few pages on the Barelwi-Deobandi conflict. The author, Barbara Daly Metcalf who visited Deoband several times, as well as other seats of learning in India during the years 1969-1970 said in her book: Islamic Revival in British India: Deoband, 1860-1900 (p. 312):

"A number of attempts to found schools seem to have faltered (i.e. Barelwi one's). In 1872 Ahmad Riza's father founded a madrasah in Bareilly, the Misbahu't-Tahzib, but soon, with its name changed to the Misbahul-Ulum, it came under Deobandi control, supported by substantial traders and patronized by Maulana Muhammad Ahsan Nanawtawi. In 1894, another school was founded, the Isha'atul-Ulum, under the direction of Maulana Muhammad Yasin Panjabi, a former student at Deoband. In 1909, however, when Yasin attended the huge Deobandi convocation for former students, he began to drift away from belief in Ahmad Riza and back toward the Deobandi's."

We will come back to one significant point surrounding Maulana Yasin's defection from the Barelwi in 1909; it concerns the book Husam al-Haramain published by Ahmad Rida Khan in 1906.

AHMAD RIDA KHAN'S SELF-PRAISING ARROGANCE AND HIS FOLLOWERS EXCESSIVE EXAGGERATION OF THEIR LEADER.

Again he raised his rank to a great Prophet by saying about himself: "I am the monarch of the domain of speech. The people should accept whatever I say." (Quoted by Anwar Rida al-Barelwi in Hadaiqi Bakhshish, which is a collection of the Barelwi's poems, p. 319).

In his Sharh al-Huquq (p. 8) Rida Khan said about himself: "My breast is the bag of learning. Whenever I was asked about anything I replied to it immediately - be it concerned with any Science."

He said with respect to Shaykh Abdal Qadir al-Jilani: "I am the dog of Ghawth-i-Azam, and his necklace is in my neck." (Poem in Hadaiqi Bakshish)

He asked Shaykh Abdal Qadir for direct help in the following words: "O Helper, all the saints of the world go around the Noble House of Allah, but the Ka'ba itself goes around your exalted gate.." (Poem in Hadaiqi Bakhshish)

Hasnain Rida al-Barelwi went so far as to claim that: "No versatile scholar like him is found in the last two centuries!" (Wasaya al-Bareilawi, p. 24).

Ayyub Ali al-Barelwi said about Rida Khan with great exaggeration which some wouldn't hesitate to declare as Shirk the following in his Nafkhatal-Ruh (p. 5):

"He is the fulfiller of needs, remover of the calamities, obviator of difficulties, supplier of the water of Kawthar, the master of the grave, resurrection and congregation. He is the helper, the Pole of the Saints, the Successor of Mustafa (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam), the Khidr of the sea of guidance, the donator and the sustainer." May Allah save us from their lies!

Another claimed in the introduction to the fourth volume of Fatawa Ridwiyya: "He was the Abu Hanifah of his time!"

By Allah, there were many great scholars in India and around the world who were far more superior in knowledge and etiquette's than the Barelwi. If we were to name just two from India who were within two centuries of Rida Khan it would be enough to see how these people exaggerate. First we may mention the name of Shah Waliullah al-Dehlawi (d. 1763 CE ) and secondly Shaykh Abdal Hayy al-Laknawi (d. 1304 AH), who was highly praised by non-Indian Hanafi scholars like Shaykh Muhammad Zahid al-Kawthari (d. 1371 AH ) and Shaykh Abdal Fattah Abu Ghuddah (d. 1997). These scholars were all far more knowledgeable than Ahmad Rida Khan.

AHMAD RIDA KHAN'S ENCOUNTER WITH PROSTITUTES

Badr al-Din al-Barelwi in his Sawanih ala hadrat (p. 110) related the following story: "The Barelwi saw some prostitutes on the way during his childhood. He lifted his shirt and put it on his eyes to veil (himself) from them. When his shirt was raised he became naked. Thereupon the prostitutes laughed at him, and said: 'You covered your face and disclosed your private parts.' He replied: 'When the eyes slip, the hearts go astray; when the heart goes astray, the private parts are exposed!" They say that he was thirteen and a half years old at that time.

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?55737-Demolishing-the-Barelwi-Fitnah

Ahmad_shakeel
20-02-2010, 08:49 PM

so its done then , hanif qureshi doesnt wana debate with Moulana Hammad ,,, what an owl bhagora

True Life
03-04-2010, 02:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-4VOxKHzE

NeednoName
03-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Jhoot Bol raha hai Ye!

BTW isn't this an old video?

Assalaam'aaleykum!

a_muslim
02-05-2010, 03:59 PM

So it seems absolutely nothing came out of aaaall the excitement in the end! No debate with Hanif Qureshi???

Ahmad_shakeel
02-05-2010, 05:02 PM

So it seems absolutely nothing came out of aaaall the excitement in the end! No debate with Hanif Qureshi???

hanif runs away like a chicken

a_muslim
22-05-2010, 03:44 PM
hanif runs away like a chicken

So did it all just come to a sudden end, with no one from each side saying anything further?

Ahmad_shakeel
22-05-2010, 06:22 PM
So did it all just come to a sudden end, with no one from each side saying anything further?

what do want them to say now ... publish posters that hanif runs away like a chicken

a_muslim
22-05-2010, 07:11 PM
what do want them to say now ... publish posters that hanif runs away like a chicken

hahah! I'm sorry i'm getting a bit annoying, i won't ask again. The reason i was asking is just because so many challenges and replies were going on from each side at one time and it seemed some big debate was gonna happen but it came to an abrupt ending with no result. Even members of sf were a bit excited!!

Anyway, sorry for being so bothersome i won't say anything else!

Ahmad_shakeel
22-05-2010, 08:10 PM

hahah! I'm sorry i'm getting a bit annoying, i won't ask again. The reason i was asking is just because so many challenges and replies were going on from each side at one time and it seemed some big debate was gonna happen but it came to an abrupt ending with no result. Even members of sf were a bit excited!!

Anyway, sorry for being so bothersome i won't say anything else!

brother it always happens like this . brelvis make some noise our ulama reply and when brelvis see them getting ready for the debate the run away ... this is not the first time it happened ....

alaqsa.eu
13-11-2011, 11:15 PM
AA

Old thread but came across this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjQj9oaQlXw&feature=related