PDA

View Full Version : Any Aamil in Rawalpindi or Islamabad?

bonfire
20-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know any proven Aamil in Rawalpindi or Islamabad who deals with Black Magic and Jinns? He must be pious and charge reasonable. I am possessed.

This is third time attack of Black Magic on us during last 5 years. First time, I didn't know what was happening to me. Within 3 months I was on bed with deep suffocation, pressure on heart, massive burden on head, needles inside head and body, strange stanic people used to encircle me, dark shadow on my vision (sight), etc. We tried many doctors but to no use. Even medicines made situation worst. I left home for two weeks as the thing on me wanted that I go away from family. When I was found by chance, I couldn't recognize my own family. It took 6 months to settle down. I remained on bed. The after one and half year it again happened. I pulled different Islamic solutions like Rukya As Shariyah from internet and started reciting it with Surah Baqra, Surah Aaraf, Surah Jin, Surah Siffat, Manzil and Black Magic Duas daily. After 13 days, I was so tired and on bed that suddenly something went off my chest (smoke like) and started touching me all over body and then roamed in my room for 15 secs.These 15 sec were so scary. Then it went away from my room and I became normal and 100 times lighter.

Now, since Feb 2010, they have done it again. I have read everything many times but to no use. The thing is even more powerful. It doesn't let me sleep even for few minutes. The more I recite the more it gets worse. I have gone to 6 people but to no use till now. Its been over 1 month. During this time, my father became sick and is on bed. He was hospitalized for 11 days. My brother has accident. Thanks to Allah, his eye kept safe. He had stitches on face. A black cat comes in my way and looks into my eyes and then challenges me daily. Says the more u recite and pray, the more I will do it. Its in fact Jinns. When I go outside crows and cheels attacks me.

I will appreciate if anyone can help.

ssjkakarot
20-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Asalamu alaykum,

I know somebody in Lahore called Haider. His email is hhs_786@hotmail.com.

Salman_Hanafi
20-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Assalamualaikum..brother bonfire where do you live in Islamabad

Talib e Dua
20-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know any proven Aamil in Rawalpindi or Islamabad who deals with Black Magic and Jinns? He must be pious and charge reasonable. I am possessed.

This is third time attack of Black Magic on us during last 5 years. First time, I didn't know what was happening to me. Within 3 months I was on bed with deep suffocation, pressure on heart, massive burden on head, needles inside head and body, strange stanic people used to encircle me, dark shadow on my vision (sight), etc. We tried many doctors but to no use. Even medicines made situation worst. I left home for two weeks as the thing on me wanted that I go away from family. When I was found by chance, I couldn't recognize my own family. It took 6 months to settle down. I remained on bed. The after one and half year it again happened. I pulled different Islamic solutions like Rukya As Shariyah from internet and started reciting it with Surah Baqra, Surah Aaraf, Surah Jin, Surah Siffat, Manzil and Black Magic Duas daily. After 13 days, I was so tired and on bed that suddenly something went off my chest (smoke like) and started touching me all over body and then roamed in my room for 15 secs.These 15 sec were so scary. Then it went away from my room and I became normal and 100 times lighter.

Now, since Feb 2010, they have done it again. I have read everything many times but to no use. The thing is even more powerful. It doesn't let me sleep even for few minutes. The more I recite the more it gets worse. I have gone to 6 people but to no use till now. Its been over 1 month. During this time, my father became sick and is on bed. He was hospitalized for 11 days. My brother has accident. Thanks to Allah, his eye kept safe. He had stitches on face. A black cat comes in my way and looks into my eyes and then challenges me daily. Says the more u recite and pray, the more I will do it. Its in fact Jinns. When I go outside crows and cheels attacks me.

Assalam o alaikum brother!

REally sorry for all that you'r going through, may ALLAH SWT relieve from all the suffering and bring peace to your and your loved-ones lives.
I'v heard a lot of people talk about Sheikh Iqbal Salafi from Rawalpindi, as you mentioned you'v been to various aamils, not sure if you'v been to him. Anyway herebelow pls find his contact details:
Sheikh Iqbal Salafi: TEL: 0092 51 5537998 (7AM-3PM PST), Mobile:0092 3335115646, Kashmiri Bazaar near masjid Darus Salaam, Ahl Hadith (Rawalpindi).

Hope he'll be helpfull.

Ma'assalam

bonfire
21-03-2010, 12:47 AM
I went to Molana Iqbal Salafi in Rawalpindi but my problem increased every single day while following them. They do not perform Rukya as individual case. Even Molana doesn't do it himself. He has some poeple who make you sit in row and put headphones and you listen to same Rukya available on internet. Then put some drops in eyes. Give you Leaves for taking bath and thats it.

I kept reciting Surah's, Rukya and Dua's myself but this time is really cruel. Some Aamil asked to stay in my house for 11 days doing Chilla but my parents (who don't know what actual situation I am in) didn't let him due to Perda issues.

I don't know what to do. Some people say use Energy Therapy methods. I feel as if I am finished. I can't even say prayers.

W'salam brother DepressedMuslim. Do you know someone in Islamabad who can treat it?

Allahhuakbar
21-03-2010, 01:02 AM
I don't know what to do. Some people say use Energy Therapy methods. I feel as if I am finished. I can't even say prayers.

Asak,

Bro, from my research on "Healing using Energy Therapy" like reiki, chi, kundali, awaking the chakra's etc if have found out that directly of indirectly they actually use JINN's for treatment. Please do some googling and Insahallah you should find the "dangers" associated with these techniques.

While you look out for amails and before things get worst, please read though the website
http://islamicexorcism.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/simple-guide-for-islamic-exorcism/

I found this site informative and with lots of helpful info.

Wassalaam

Abu Suliman
21-03-2010, 01:13 AM
:salam: brother May Allah make it easy for you it is very sad story.
There is Moulana Aziz Ar Rahman in Islamabad he is the principle of Dar Uloom Zakriyaa see him Insha'Allah maybe he can help you.

bonfire
21-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the info brothers. I started looking for energy therapy after all efforts failed at my end. After performing Rukya and Quran recitation for a month my condition became even worse. I couldn't sleep for a minute. In emergency I called a doctor and he gave Lithium and sleeping tabs. That helped me in sleep for 3 days. Now as I have reduced Rukya to twice daily, I am able to sleep for 4-5 hours with waking up every 1:30 hours.

I heard its fair to go for energy therapy if all things fail. And if condition improves, I should think it came from Allah Talah.

Allahhuakbar
21-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the info brothers. I started looking for energy therapy after all efforts failed at my end. After performing Rukya and Quran recitation for a month my condition became even worse. I couldn't sleep for a minute. In emergency I called a doctor and he gave Lithium and sleeping tabs. That helped me in sleep for 3 days. Now as I have reduced Rukya to twice daily, I am able to sleep for 4-5 hours with waking up every 1:30 hours.

I heard its fair to go for energy therapy if all things fail. And if condition improves, I should think it came from Allah Talah.

Brother my humble recommendation would that before you try out 'energy therapy', please do some amal of salaatul Tahajjud, I have experienced the blessings of salaatul Tahajjud so I would say it works like a 'miracle'..

After offering 2+2 units of Salaatul Tahajjud, recite either Surah Yaseen 3x or Manzil 3x with intentions of "Destroying the effects of sihir and its items and destroying the evil influences of sahir and jinns on you".

After this you should blow into some bottles of water and a bottle of apple cedar vinegar, drink the recited water daily and rub the vinegar all over you body in the nights, you will also have to bath once daily by adding one glass of recited water to some additional water that includes juice of extracted lime and some about 7 crushed bairee leaves.

You have repeat this tahajjud amal for about 3 to 7 days, InshaAllah even the strongest of the magic will break and the strongest of the jinn will leave.

Wassalaam

bonfire
22-03-2010, 01:55 AM
Dear Brother Allahhuakbar, I will give this a try tonight. I think Lime's are not available here but I can get Lemons for sure. When I went to Molana Iqbal Salfi's home in Rawalpindi he gave recited water mixed with Zafran, olive oil to take with a teaspoon of black peppers at night, Bairee leaves to mix in water and asked to take bath daily for one week and recite some Ayats. There was no improvement. The thing inside me started even torturing badly. I think this time the Magician has sent plenty of Jinns to over power me as a revenge. During the 2nd attack I was able to cure myself with continous recitation of Quran Majeed.

sm1
22-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Assalam u Alaikum WaRahmatullah-e-WaBaraktuhu Brother

Its really very sad to hear that you going through this painful situation. May ALLAH SUBAHAN O TA'ALAH help you and give you strength and peace. Ameen

muslimamuslima
22-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Aslamaalikum Brother,

I am in the same situation. We do not have peace because of the black magic it has literally destroyed us. We can only keep pushing ourselves and pray ALLAh to cure us AMEEN.

bonfire
22-03-2010, 06:20 AM
I have heard positive results of energy therapy from my friend. He got recovery in 3 months from same situation and says he has seen cancer patients recovering completely from this method. My friend is Sunni, follows Islamic methods and prays 5 times daily. He says have strong faith, keep praying and side by side use this method. I have been reluctant for over three weeks but now considering to go for it. Another friend of mine who is in Roohaniyat advised not to recite Quran Majeed too much. He says Quran Majeed is so powerful that each word brings in MOAKILS which start teasing you (as it is in mentioned in one Surah that if Quran Majeed was sent on a Mountain, it would have been crushed to bits. that same Ayat is in Manzil as well). He says first learn meaning of each Ayat whole heartedly and then recite specific Ayats for treatment in different conditions. I opposed his suggestion saying Quran Majeed is SHIFA for everyone. Then he said Wazeefa is different. DO NOT PERFORM IT without permission from some Spiritual leader. Shaytan has led astray many people including Saints making them Majzoob or out of their Minds. Saudi's don't believe in SUFISM. They are WAHABIS and have own methods of treatment of Black Magic. Commonly mentioned in a book written by Saudi scholor and translated in Urdu named "Jinnat aur Jadoo ka Tor". One may not recover with that. SALFIS are also WAHABIS. He said there is good treatment in Roohaniyat as well. SAUDI would only do RUKYA even if a person is dieing. I think both of my friends are right.

Allahhuakbar
22-03-2010, 07:26 AM
I have heard positive results of energy therapy from my friend. He got recovery in 3 months from same situation and says he has seen cancer patients recovering completely from this method. My friend is Sunni, follows Islamic methods and prays 5 times daily. He says have strong faith, keep praying and side by side use this method. I have been reluctant for over three weeks but now considering to go for it. Another friend of mine who is in Roohaniyat advised not to recite Quran Majeed too much. He says Quran Majeed is so powerful that each word brings in MOAKILS which start teasing you (as it is in mentioned in one Surah that if Quran Majeed was sent on a Mountain, it would have been crushed. that same Ayat is in Manzil as well). He says first learn meaning of each Ayat whole heartedly and then recite specific Ayats for treatment in different conditions. I opposed his suggestion saying Quran Majeed is SHIFA for everyone. Then he said Wazeefa is different. DO NOT PERFORM IT without permission from some Spiritual leader. Shaytan has led astray many people including Saints making them Majzoob or out of their Minds. Saudi's don't believe in SUFISM. They are WAHABIS and have own methods of treatment of Black Magic. Commonly mentioned in a book written by Saudi scholor and translated in Urdu named "Jinnat aur Jadoo ka Tor". One may not recover with that. SALFIS are also WAHABIS. He said there is good treatment in Roohaniyat as well. SAUDI would only do RUKYA even if a person is dieing. I think both of my friends are right.

To complement your efforts, please download Surah Baqrah By Fares Abbad from http://www.islamhouse.com/p/125645 , you will have to play it day and night in your home, you don't have to listen to it. At nights play it continuously at a very low volume so that it doesn’t disturb others.

Also to add more power to your amal during Thajjud, please spend the day and night (1) Avoiding all kinds of sins (2) recite Istagfaar as much as possible (3) recite darood as much as possible.

And just before the Thajjud amal, recite Kalima – Lailah ilal Laah at least 100 times, I have seen people reciting the kalmia about 1000 times before the amal causing maximum damage to the magic and jinns troubling the person.

Wassalaam

Colonel_Hardstone
22-03-2010, 01:33 PM

:ws:

No I don't know anyone in Islamabad but read Manzil:

http://www.central-mosque.com/fiqh/magic_rulings.pdf

And may Allah (SWT) ease your troubles (Ameen).

muslimamuslima
22-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I have heard positive results of energy therapy from my friend. He got recovery in 3 months from same situation and says he has seen cancer patients recovering completely from this method. My friend is Sunni, follows Islamic methods and prays 5 times daily. He says have strong faith, keep praying and side by side use this method. I have been reluctant for over three weeks but now considering to go for it. Another friend of mine who is in Roohaniyat advised not to recite Quran Majeed too much. He says Quran Majeed is so powerful that each word brings in MOAKILS which start teasing you (as it is in mentioned in one Surah that if Quran Majeed was sent on a Mountain, it would have been crushed to bits. that same Ayat is in Manzil as well). He says first learn meaning of each Ayat whole heartedly and then recite specific Ayats for treatment in different conditions. I opposed his suggestion saying Quran Majeed is SHIFA for everyone. Then he said Wazeefa is different. DO NOT PERFORM IT without permission from some Spiritual leader. Shaytan has led astray many people including Saints making them Majzoob or out of their Minds. Saudi's don't believe in SUFISM. They are WAHABIS and have own methods of treatment of Black Magic. Commonly mentioned in a book written by Saudi scholor and translated in Urdu named "Jinnat aur Jadoo ka Tor". One may not recover with that. SALFIS are also WAHABIS. He said there is good treatment in Roohaniyat as well. SAUDI would only do RUKYA even if a person is dieing. I think both of my friends are right.

Aslamaalikum Brother,

Yes I was told the same thing if you perform CHILLA or read some Surah for 40 days 40 times MOAKILS appear. I do not know how true it is . Brother do you know what is the cure in Quran if they appear I mean how do you get rid of them?

bonfire
22-03-2010, 07:04 PM
W/Salam Sister, that's true. I have heard from authentic sources that Chilla or Wazeefa should not be performed. MOAKILS will start teasing you and cause more trouble. There are rules of performing it and those who do create some sort of protection circles in case of attack by Jinns. Someone told me the attack could be FATAL. 100% true.

In the books written by Saudi's, they say keep reading Surah Jinn whatever the case may be....the Jinns will torture that person more and more before leaving FINALLY. However, the one who is possessed knows how cruel Jinns are. I have tried everything to last bit of my energy but they are not going. They even did some things I can't mention. They make me active right at the time when I stand for prayer and when I am sitting with family. They want me to be alone. Then they burn the area and I start crying. Then they squeeze my tummy as if someone is pulling it down.

muslimamuslima
22-03-2010, 08:09 PM
W/Salam Sister, that's true. I have heard from authentic sources that Chilla or Wazeefa should not be performed. MOAKILS will start teasing you and cause more trouble. There are rules of performing it and those who do create some sort of protection circles in case of attack by Jinns. Someone told me the attack could be FATAL. 100% true.

In the books written by Saudi's, they say keep reading Surah Jinn whatever the case may be....the Jinns will torture that person more and more before leaving FINALLY. However, the one who is possessed knows how cruel Jinns are. I have tried everything to last bit of my energy but they are not going. They even did some things I can't mention. They make me active right at the time when I stand for prayer and when I am sitting with family. They want me to be alone. Then they burn the area and I start crying. Then they squeeze my tummy as if someone is pulling it down.

Aslamaalikum Brother,

Thank you for the info. So I guess thats what happened with us. some people claim moakils are angels and some says they are jinn. I mean what are they? Also this means we have to read Suraj jinn costantly to get rid of them. Are Moaliks Rohaneee jinns? or they angels?
We are going through alot it is like never ending battle. I have given up . I heard usually pious people know how to perform ruqya and get rid of them jinn...

bonfire
23-03-2010, 01:36 AM
W/Salam Sister, it is very hard to determine what they actually are being invisible creatures. Allah Ta'allah created many kinds of invisible Makhlook. If you ask how I got cured last time, I would say they were Angels. But the problem didn't increase like it is happening now. An Aamil told me this time Magician is using, different kinds of powerful jinns and also bud-roohs. Each does its own task. For instance, these bad people capture evil spirits (bud-rooh) also while doing Chilla in graveyards. Once they capture the evil thing, they send it over their victims and the victim starts thinking of dieing, committing suicide, etc. They also bury some things in graveyard in the name of victim. People have tried to meet their ancestors by calling their spirits too. You can do internet search. These are all evil people.

Sister, please do try Roohani Ilaj. It brings amazing results. I was very Westernized person before. Now, after so much research I can tell you by following a spiritual leader brings positive results. It is same like sitting with a pious person and seeking knowledge, talking religious, etc. Spiritual followers of Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz, Data Sahib, Hazrat Moinuddin Chisti RA, etc. These Saints challenged black magicians by living in their cities. Converted thousands of bad people to Muslims.

muslimamuslima
23-03-2010, 04:46 PM
W/Salam Sister, it is very hard to determine what they actually are being invisible creatures. Allah Ta'allah created many kinds of invisible Makhlook. If you ask how I got cured last time, I would say they were Angels. But the problem didn't increase like it is happening now. An Aamil told me this time Magician is using, different kinds of powerful jinns and also bud-roohs. Each does its own task. For instance, these bad people capture evil spirits (bud-rooh) also while doing Chilla in graveyards. Once they capture the evil thing, they send it over their victims and the victim starts thinking of dieing, committing suicide, etc. They also bury some things in graveyard in the name of victim. People have tried to meet their ancestors by calling their spirits too. You can do internet search. These are all evil people.

Sister, please do try Roohani Ilaj. It brings amazing results. I was very Westernized person before. Now, after so much research I can tell you by following a spiritual leader brings positive results. It is same like sitting with a pious person and seeking knowledge, talking religious, etc. Spiritual followers of Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz, Data Sahib, Hazrat Moinuddin Chisti RA, etc. These Saints challenged black magicians by living in their cities. Converted thousands of bad people to Muslims.

Aslamaalikum Brother,

I can feel what you are going through becasue I am in your situation. Brother do you know what snakes and seeing lizards mean in ones dream? Do you have nay good amil in pakistan from you are seekign help. I feel everyone is after money nowadays. People are living for money there is no humanity left on earth. everything is so materilistic people talk to you if you have money if you dont than you are useless. Please tell me about the dreams.

bonfire
24-03-2010, 12:34 PM
W/salam Sister, I am not sure of what the snakes and lizards coming in your dreams mean. However, I know from authentic sources that if a snake is found in house you should never kill it as that could be a Jinn and it's family shall take revenge by killing you later. The snake should be asked verbally to leave house . If it still doesn't, it should be carefully removed alive and taken far away. Thats all I know.

As you asked for the Aamil, I am going to an old man in Islamabad for the last few days. He is not an Aamil but a spiritual person (Roohani). My sleep is improving every day. I have seen several patients coming there, both men and women and with referrals only. He is a retired Govt servant, not a rich person, does not advertise services anywhere or takes hefty money. Like I pay him Rs 300 on each weekly visit and that includes some things he provides from himself (like water, etc). I can mention other things also to your email address or chat on messenger. His is spiritually linked to SUFISM and is the follower of Baba Fareed-ud-Din Gangeshakar and Hazrat Moinuddin Chisti RA. His mentor is in Lahore as spiritual order is like a chain.

I tell you my own experience. The day I came to know about him, I had not slept for couple of nights. He did DUM on phone at 11:00 pm and suddenly I went asleep for a good 7 hours until FAJR.

My friend told me the reason people follow SUFI BUZURGS. It is permanent cure of black magic because SUFIS have direct eye on their followers.

PAK PATTAN in British India which was known as AJODHAN before was famous for its black magicians. Baba Fareed-ud-Din Masood Gang-s-shakar broke their black magic and converted all of them to Islam. After that they city was renamed PAK PATTAN.

I never believed in these things before but I am believing now. He also assured me I will be cured soon and also once the black magic effects are broken, my life will change for good.

Talib e Dua
24-03-2010, 02:16 PM
W/salam Sister, I am not sure of what the snakes and lizards coming in your dreams mean. However, I know from authentic sources that if a snake is found in house you should never kill it as that could be a Jinn and it's family shall take revenge by killing you later. The snake should be asked verbally to leave house . If it still doesn't, it should be carefully removed alive and taken far away. Thats all I know.

As you asked for the Aamil, I am going to an old man in Islamabad for the last few days. He is not an Aamil but a spiritual person (Roohani). My sleep is improving every day. I have seen several patients coming there, both men and women and with referrals only. He is a retired Govt servant, not a rich person, does not advertise services anywhere or takes hefty money. Like I pay him Rs 300 on each weekly visit and that includes some things he provides from himself (like water, etc). I can mention other things also to your email address or chat on messenger. His is spiritually linked to SUFISM and is the follower of Baba Fareed-ud-Din Gangeshakar and Hazrat Moinuddin Chisti RA. His mentor is in Lahore as spiritual order is like a chain.

I tell you my own experience. The day I came to know about him, I had not slept for couple of nights. He did DUM on phone at 11:00 pm and suddenly I went asleep for a good 7 hours until FAJR.

My friend told me the reason people follow SUFI BUZURGS. It is permanent cure of black magic because SUFIS have direct eye on their followers.

PAK PATTAN in British India which was known as AJODHAN before was famous for its black magicians. Baba Fareed-ud-Din Masood Gang-s-shakar broke their black magic and converted all of them to Islam. After that they city was renamed PAK PATTAN.

I never believed in these things before but I am believing now. He also assured me I will be cured soon and also once the black magic effects are broken, my life will change for good.

JazakALLAH for sharing the information about the person you'r visiting and feeling relieve from your affliction. May ALLAH SWT rid you soonest of all you'r going through.
I woould like to request you if possible and if you can get permission from him, to pls let me his phone number and if it's pssbl to treat on the phone, as unfortunately I'm not in Pakistan and the only way for me is to contact on the phone. Will be really grateful for your assistance. Brother it's not out of curiosity or to waste anyone's time, i'm going through this curse for almost 18 years and badly need help in this matter.
For rqstd info, i'm afraid you may not consider convenient to make public, but not sure how we can, as we'r not allowed to x-change personal info either. Maybe we'll need to rqst the mods for this.

JazakALLAH

muslimamuslima
25-03-2010, 12:48 AM

Aslaamalikum,

Brother does he ask for mothers name and age and stuff in order to cure the person.

bonfire
25-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Sister, Yes he does. Same question kept me stopping from going anywhere for over one month. Then I found some systems (Aloom) do require this information. For instance, one part of treatment is he recommended me to wear original Cornelian (Aqeeq) gemstone ring.

If you go back in history, Muslim scholars were the pioneers of all kinds of research (Aloom).

bonfire
25-03-2010, 04:46 AM
Brother Talib e Dua, Let me get permission from him first. I will be visiting him mid next week.

bonfire
25-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Brother Talib e Dua, Let me get permission from him first. I will be visiting him next week.

The people putting curse with help of Satan / Jinns don't let you live peacefully ever. There are 12 types of magics to accomplish different tasks. For example, to cut one off from his family, dispute between husband and wife to make divorce, to bring down business, put blockage on income, to stop having children, etc. When I got cured before, I felt normal but they were in fact still CHASING me. During two business trips abroad, I didn't understand what was happening to me during meetings with our suppliers as I felt they were doing strange things to me, like making jokes of me, spitting while looking at me, surrounding me and asking to sign the contract and pay money forcefully and with strange behavior (like mugging). My deals got ruined and I lost good business contacts.

When I returned back to Pakistan, someone asked me on phone, why did you visit that company, why did you meet that lady (chief executive) of the company. IN FACT, IT WAS THE SAME JINN that was sent by magician to accompany me everywhere. While abroad, I felt behavior of people including hotel reception staff totally rude towards me. I also felt kind of fear going outside as if I had lots of burden.

Right now, while I am typing these jinns stop my mouse, keypad, make the folders in accessable. Turn the lights on/off, knock on the main door. etc. When I challenge them in my mind, it happens more and more.

Talib e Dua
25-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Brother Talib e Dua, Let me get permission from him first. I will be visiting him mid next week.

I'll be really grateful for your kind help. Will await for yr info after yr nxt visit inshALLAH. May ALLAH rid you soonest from all these problems.

JazakALLAH n ma'assalam

brother-in-islam
27-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Aslam-alaiqum,

First of all please note that you must not go to anyone who asks for your mothers name and date of birth, asks you to sacrifice an animal or writes any unusual numbers and arabic letters on paper, as these people are just magicians. You will not be healed by this but your condition will get worse. I know this because i have looked into possession, black majic and evil eye in detail.

Please go onto www.kalamullah.com and click books on the top. here you will find a book called JINN & HUMAN SICKNESS which is very detailed and shows you how you can carry out ruqya by yourself and which ayas you need to recite in order. You can open/download this book from their website.

You need to go and see somebody who carries out RUQYA treatment, which is done by reciting the holy quran because any jinn possession, black magic, evil eye is not greater than Allah (SWT). If he (ALLAH SWT) wills then nothing can harm you.

also go into a website called http://www.islam-universe.com/Exorcism.html#Exorcist_List

This will show you how Magicians carry out their magic and lists all the people worldwide that carry our excorcisms. Please take serious notice of this and get professional help by a professional raqi. On this website you will find people in Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Lahore with contact numbers.

A raqi will carry this treatment out for free generally or charge a very low fee which cover things they will use like oil, water etc.

Inshallah by the will of ALLAH (SWT) you will be healed from this evil.

Israr Amin
05-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Salaam Bonfire

Do you have the address of that Wali person you went to, I need the detail I have a similar problem as you and I wan to get rid of it badly, I been to many Maulana or Peer people they give me different information. Please I need the person detail

Israr Amin
07-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Salaam Bonfire

Do you have the address of that Wali person you went to, I need the detail I have a similar problem as you and I wan to get rid of it badly, I been to many Maulana or Peer people they give me different information. Please I need the person detail

kshahz
26-03-2011, 06:22 AM
Asalam o Alaikum Brother,

Can you give me address of that Buzurg. My brother has been suffering from Unknown fear for some years. He has been to many psychatrists but it doesn't help much expect they put him on pills. Kindly let me know of that Buzurg Address in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. How are you feeling now after you started your treatment with him?

kshahz
26-03-2011, 06:41 AM

brother send me his address on my email syed.kashif at gmail dot com or sms at 0333-5779931
Jazak'Allah Khair

study4life
26-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Assalam-o-alaikum

Whoever has seven Ajwa dates every morning he will not be harmed on that day by poison or magic.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree ].
Drink zam zam.
Cover your head while in toilet. recite dua before going in and after comming out.
Take special care of your taharat.
Stay in wudu most of the time. (wear leather socks for ease of doig masah over them)

WS

orkutshare
06-05-2011, 03:55 PM
have you found the person you were looking for??
like you I'v also been to many people with no improvement. I'm also looking for someone authentic.

faraz_ahmed
11-05-2011, 03:30 PM
brother bonfire i am also from islamabad and desparately looking for an amil or pious person to cure my black magic and jinn problem. Please let me know if you have found any one who is reliable . faraz_ahmed_70@yahoo.com
best wishes

Colonel_Hardstone
11-05-2011, 03:59 PM
brother bonfire i am also from islamabad and desparately looking for an amil or pious person to cure my black magic and jinn problem. Please let me know if you have found any one who is reliable . faraz_ahmed_70@yahoo.com
best wishes

Go to Chakwaal and ask Shaykh (Maulana) Abdur-Raheem Naqshbandi-Mujaddidi (HA) to recommend someone, its very close to you.

:jazak:

faraz_ahmed
12-05-2011, 08:17 PM

Go to Chakwaal and ask Shaykh (Maulana) Abdur-Raheem Naqshbandi-Mujaddidi (HA) to recommend someone, its very close to you.

:jazak:

Aoa Sir Colonel ....Inshallah i will go to chakwal. Kindly tell me how to find Maulana Abdul Raheem Naqshbandi in chakwal. Can you give me idea of location , mosque, madrisa , road etc . May be a telephone number....

Also i have learned from posts in the forum about your health. May Allah bless you with health and happiness. Jazak Allah

noidnoproblem
26-07-2011, 05:50 PM
well dear, your brother contacted me today. whatever i observed was k jab aap in ka torr ni kertay thay to the situation was much better, mgr jab say aap nay wazaif kerna shoro kiye, evil forces apni defensive positions main aa gai'n... and consequently you suffer... I have been already solved such cases... ab aap aisa kero k tmam wazaif chorr do because you know that your temperament is low towards wazaif and you can't take them so long. Behtar yeh hai k sotay waqt bawuzu so & Ayat-ul-Kursi perh k so. Ayat-ul-Kursi main jis jaga at the end, "Wa La Yaoodoho Hifzuhuma" ata hai to "Hifzuhuma" ko 19 times perho or apnay ooper dum ker k so jao. In addition, after Ayat-ul-Kursi, Surah Falak & Surah Wan'Naas perha kro or Sunnat k mutabiq soya kero. Repeat the same procedure and wazifa after wuzu when you wakeup daily early morning. I tried my best to contact with your brothers on the numbers i received his calls, but unfortunately i could not succeeded... My all well wishes are with you.. Khanay main namak kum ker do... All time bawuzu raha kero... Especially stay away from girls & songs.... Offer the 5 times prayer daily... and ask pray for urself... Continue this wazifa until & unless you contact with me again... There are some questions i need to ask to make my mind and situation clear... Also There is a person who by the grace of Allah Almighty can deal with this case in very short while... Agar aap per jinnat huaye to at the spot unhain hazir ker k bhaga diya jaye ga ya fana ker diya jaye ga & agr aap k ghar pay qabiz huaye to aap ko hazrat sahab ko apnay ghar lay k jana ho ga, but by the grace of Allah, i assure you k aap ka kaam ho jaye ga... bhaut kuch hai jo k mjhay pochna hai or aap ko btana hai, mgr behtar hai k fone ker lain, her baat yahan ni ker sakta... Wish you best of luck... & stay blessed

noidnoproblem
28-07-2011, 04:45 PM
For All those, who are suffering from Black Magic & Evil Effects; follow the following wazifa:
Recite 7 times Surah Fatiha, 7 times Ayat-ul-Kursi, 7,7 times 4 Quls, 7 times third Kalma & 1 time Dua-e-Ganj-ul-Arsh (available in all well known Panj Surahs). Recite 11, 11 times Darood Sharif before & after this wazifa. Do this mustly after Fajr & Esha Prayer initially for 7 days & proceed upto a minimum of 41 days. You can apparantly see the difference. Further, if you want to do it anymore, you can do it. Those who think that their temprament is low for Wazifa's & they are inconsistent with it, they can do above wazifa reciting everything 3,3 times except Darood Sharif (11,11 times) & Dua-e-Ganj-ul-Arsh (1 time). Is k baad apnay ooper dum ker dain & hathoon per dum ker k jahan jahan hath ja sakay, jism per hath phair lain.

Those who are victims of Jinnat are strictly advised to remain away from the wazifa of Ayat-e-Karima, Surah Jinn, Surah Rehman, Surah Yaseen, Surah Ikhlas etc... Means they are advised to stay away from all wazifas untill & unless they find an authentic Amil/Alam/Murshad/Peer/Sheikh etc. For their safety, they are advised to recite Ayat-ul-Kursi before they sleep & after they are awaken in morning (with wuzu). Recite Ayat-ul-Kursi as much as one can as per his/her temperament & when you reach at the end of Ayat-ul-Kursi "Wala Yaooduho Hifzuhuma", then repeat the word "Hifzuhuma" for 19 times (matlab is word ko 19 times bol ker Ayat-ul-Kursi) complete kerain. Is k baad apnay ooper dum ker dain & hathoon per dum ker k jahan jahan hath ja sakay, jism per hath phair lain. Also be prohibited to eat Meat of all type, Milk, Egg etc means everything that belongs to animals. Use less salt. Sometimes girls/ladies feel that something is going wrong with them, it may be due to problems in their periods. This also effect girls/ladies nature & compell them to think about these evil things.... Contact me so that i may guide you towards authentic, right and blessed persons.

For those who suspect they are victim of Black Magic & Evil Effects are advised to recite Surah Fatiha 41, 41 times such that Meem of Bismillah Sharif match with Laam of Alhamd likewise Bismillah Hir Rehman Nir Rahee-mil-Hamdu Lillahe Rab-e-Aalameen. Recite 11, 11 times Darood Sharif before the start & end of this wazifa. Do it daily between the Sunnah & Farz of Fajar Prayer. Make it the wazifa of your daily life & you will be blessed InshaAllah. In case, if you lose your Fajar prayer by any reason, don't worry, proceed it from next day. It has no side effect. Also those who suspect about Black Magic & Evil Effects are advised to arrange the Khatam Sharif of Surah Yaseen at their homes for blessings.

Sometimes it happens that public demand a Taweez to get rid of these problems. Certainly, Noori Tawizaat are from the Kalam of Allah and they successfully cancel the effect of such things, even through this the victim should recite wazifa as well in parallel of Tawiz. I quoted before people that Tawiz is like a plant. Whenever you do planting, you also give water, fertilizers, pesticides, sunlight etc and fullfill all those formalities which are necessary for the grow of plant, likewise reciting wazifa is necessary to increase the effect of Tawizaat & to get rid of these things rapidly. So i hope anyone'll be understood.

Despite all precautionary measures, everyone is requested to offer the prayers regularly and stay away from opposite sex and illegal interaction with it. Don't listen & hear the songs. Polluted mind can be easily trapped by Evil Spirits. Also don't pass stool and urine under a tree, in the hole. Don't kick any dry bone and animal garbage.Don't recite any wazifa without the support of any authentic person. The people who run after such things become their victims so easily, so stay away. Be very very careful & alot of precautionary measures can be adopted. There is hell of material, information & solutions for such problems. The more you'll be aware, the more you will be secured.

Atlast, always remember,"Aap Zamin waloon per reham karain, Aasman wala aap per reham keray ga & Aap logoon k liye aasanian paida karain ta k Allah aap logoon k liye aasaniaan paida karay...."

WSalam

destiny.awaits
22-12-2012, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=bonfire;466524]Does anyone know any proven Aamil in Rawalpindi or Islamabad who deals with Black Magic and Jinns? He must be pious and charge reasonable. I am possessed.

I will appreciate if anyone can help.[/dear, i suggest u to meet HAZRAT HAKEEM MUHAMMAD TARIQ CHUGHTAI, visit UBQARI.COM ]

destiny.awaits
22-12-2012, 03:29 PM
/dear, i suggest u to meet HAZRAT HAKEEM MUHAMMAD TARIQ CHUGHTAI, visit UBQARI.COM. i think he will guide u upto ur better level.