PDA

View Full Version : big news awaited mahdi is here now

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Aslam alykom wa rahmat allah wa barakatoh

big news everyone the awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni is here
and this not a joke he is the real Mahdi ,if you don't believe me you can check his forum At
[clipped useless link]

and this is his picture

marco100
11-05-2010, 08:33 PM

and this not a joke he is the real Mahdi ,if you don't believe me you can check his forum At
[clipped useless link]

and this is his picture

:salam:

stay off the drugs

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 08:39 PM
thanks for the advice but I'm never taking drugs am clean :)

marco100
11-05-2010, 08:42 PM

:salam: well you must be sniffing something if you think this dajjal is making claims to be Imam Mehdi.

TripolySunni
11-05-2010, 08:43 PM

How do you know?

xs11ax
11-05-2010, 08:44 PM

thats even more worrying :rolleyes:

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 08:46 PM
How do you know?

you mean that how do i know that am clean or how do i know that he is the awaited Mahdi ?

insufficient
11-05-2010, 08:46 PM

FROM THE SITE YOU POSTED LINKS TO (emphasis mine)

6. Why does he not Match the Hadith?
Many of the Hadith has been infiltrated and used to divide the people and make them different sects, away from the original teachings. People tend to belief that he must match a certain name yet they forget the essence of his message is what is important not his name. The Shia belief his name must be Mohamed el Askary and the Sunni belief his name must be Mohamed Abd Allah. This can be discussed more detailed in the forum. The Koran is how we can be united since it has never been infiltrated, unlike how we could be divided due to the infiltration of hadith. The only reliable words we have are in the koran.
Did Allah not say: إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ
We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًاAn-Nisa,
Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.

:astagh: I hope for your sake that you are on drugs and not in control of your mental faculties when supporting this hadith denier.

Talib84
11-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Lol

TripolySunni
11-05-2010, 08:49 PM
you mean that how do i know that am clean or how do i know that he is the awaited Mahdi ?

That he's al Mahdi? what's his full name? is it Muhammad Bin Abdullah where was he born ect...

marco100
11-05-2010, 08:50 PM

Interesting that this bufoons deny Hadeeth but Imam Mehdi is only mentioned through Hadeeth not Quran. This just proves how stupid and weak in Iman some people are.

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 08:52 PM
guys plz read his statements wisely then comment as you like !? and am not in drugs and i don't drink and am completely awake while i write to you
and thanks for you concern

xs11ax
11-05-2010, 08:55 PM
how does this guy claim to be the mahdi?

marco100
11-05-2010, 08:55 PM
guys plz read his statements wisely then comment as you like !? and am not in drugs and i don't drink and am completely awake while i write to you
and thanks for you concern

he's claiming to be someone that is ONLY described in Hadeeth NOT Quran, yet he's rejecting Hadeeth. Now if your brain can't comprehend a BASIC fallacy in his argument, then go ahead and join this cult.

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 08:56 PM
rather than indictment you can ask you r Questions in imam forum and you will be surprised of what you don't know !

marco100
11-05-2010, 08:58 PM
rather than indictment you can ask you r Questions in imam forum and you will be surprised of what you don't know !

you're his representative and you are convinced, so now convince US!.

In fact we invite him on here. After all, a "Mehdi" will be confident won't he??? ;)

xs11ax
11-05-2010, 08:59 PM

that website is a right mess. your mahdi needs a better web designer. so instead can you answer the questions here?

xs11ax
11-05-2010, 09:00 PM

In fact we invite him on here. After all, a "Mehdi" will be confident won't he??? ;)

i second the invitation! bring your mahdi here for a debate lol.

unless he is chicken! bok bok bok!

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:03 PM
i will answer you Questions of what i do know but if you ask there more than one will answer you not just me, so guys if have any question you can ask there but if have to you can ask here but the answer will take some time

xs11ax
11-05-2010, 09:06 PM
i will answer you Questions of what i do know but if you ask there more than one will answer you not just me, so guys if have any question you can ask there but if have to you can ask here but the answer will take some time

just bring your mahdi here to answer the questions directly.

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:10 PM
just bring your mahdi here to answer the questions directly.

I will see , but i found the truth if you want the truth you should go there ans seek to it ,you may ask me then why you are here ?
and the answer is am just messger for all the poeple and that 's it my friend

xs11ax
11-05-2010, 09:12 PM
I will see , but i found the truth if you want the truth you should go there ans seek to it ,you may ask me then why you are here ?

if your mahdi refuses to come here then it is only because he is a fraud and wishes to hide.

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:18 PM
guys if you think he is mislead the people then you shouldn't just watch tell your community about him so they can communicate and argue with him to find the what is the truth are ? ima not say he not Mahdi am just say what the right action considered to you

TripolySunni
11-05-2010, 09:19 PM
guys if you think he is mislead the people then you shouldn't just watch tell your community about him so they can communicate and argue with him to find the what is the truth are ? ima not say he not Mahdi am just say what the right action considered to you

How old is he?

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:20 PM
if your mahdi refuses to come here then it is only because he is a fraud and wishes to hide.

will he is not thinking just about you the man trying to save the whol world so he is soooooooooooooooooo busy

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:21 PM
How old is he?

he complete now 40 year

marco100
11-05-2010, 09:26 PM
he complete now 40 year

Just ask him to come on here and we will put our questions to him. After all, if he's truthful then as The Noble Quran says, "truth banishes falsehood", no? ;)

He shouldn't refuse this invitation as he has a chance to prove his case.

a_muslim
11-05-2010, 09:29 PM

Come on mods!!!!!!!!!!
It's been an hour and this stupidity hasn't been deleted!!

xs11ax
11-05-2010, 09:29 PM
will he is not thinking just about you the man trying to save the whol world so he is soooooooooooooooooo busy

what is he doing that he is so busy?

how is he exactly saving the world?

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:34 PM

Just ask him to come on here and we will put our questions to him. After all, if he's truthful then as The Noble Quran says, "truth banishes falsehood", no? ;)

He shouldn't refuse this invitation as he has a chance to prove his case.

look man i have no control about that i told you i will see ,do you know how many time in websites fourm he got stopped or deleted ? even without listen to what the man is saying so this not fair that's why he is now made his fourm to give chance to every one to talk to him ok !!

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:36 PM
what is he doing that he is so busy?

how is he exactly saving the world?

plz read his statements you will know everything be patient;)

marco100
11-05-2010, 09:36 PM
look man i have no control about that i told you i will see ,do you know how many time in websites fourm he got stopped or deleted ? even without listen to what the man is saying so this not fair that's why he is now made his fourm to give chance to every one to talk to him ok !!

ask mods for permission on the "mehdi's" behalf.

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:39 PM

Come on mods!!!!!!!!!!
It's been an hour and this stupidity hasn't been deleted!!

well if guys delete me i will not get hurt you the one will lose the truth peace to you

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:41 PM
ask mods for permission on the "mehdi's" behalf.

what ???

Was_tha_musafir
11-05-2010, 09:51 PM
salaam

LOLLLLLLLL this is funnny, jokes!

lolll tooo right... brother.... keep of the drugs, glue, drink, petrol, anything that is making u dizzzy lollll

if he was here, there would be an uproar!!!! scholars would know

this should be in the "ghair muqalid joke book" lollll

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 09:56 PM
salaam

LOLLLLLLLL this is funnny, jokes!

lolll tooo right... brother.... keep of the drugs, glue, drink, petrol, anything that is making u dizzzy lollll

if he was here, there would be an uproar!!!! scholars would know

this should be in the "ghair muqalid joke book" lollll

well say whatever you want to say after reading his statemnts ,from your words i bit you read just the tilte of imam fourm ;)

Abu Shuja'ah
11-05-2010, 10:05 PM
well say whatever you want to say after reading his statemnts ,from your words i bit you read just the tilte of imam fourm ;)

(1) Imam Mahdi, hiding out in a forum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
(2) You're sure no drugs?
(3) Absolutely sure?

(4) No, I'm really asking, are you sure you're not on drugs?

wa Allahu Alam...

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 10:12 PM

(1) Imam Mahdi, hiding out in a forum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

why not to not using the net ?? !!
i mean think about it !!
what is the best way to transfer information around the world ??!! the answer is the Internet
and let's say he went to makka what do you think will happend ?
do you really think that they will believe him without to know him before ?
i mean lets us use our brain from time to time ;)

Abu Shuja'ah
11-05-2010, 10:19 PM

why not to not using the net ?? !!
i mean think about it !!

Yes, why not! Everything on the internet is real! For all you know I could be a 57 year old Jew, sitting in Jerusalem, laughing at you.......:cheesygri:

what is the best way to transfer information around the world ??!! the answer is the Internet

I can ask a Shia that and I'd get the same answer.

and let's say he went to makka what do you think will happend ?
do you really think that they will believe him without to know him before ?

Well that's supposed to happen, you can't blindly believe someone, heck, do you believe Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was the Mahdi? Obviously not, why? Because the Ulema knew.

i mean lets us use our brain from time to time ;)

Wallah, I encourage you to.

wa Allahu Alam.

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 10:31 PM

Yes, why not! Everything on the internet is real! For all you know I could be a 57 year old Jew, sitting in Jerusalem, laughing at you.......:cheesygri:

I can ask a Shia that and I'd get the same answer.

Well that's supposed to happen, you can't blindly believe someone, heck, do you believe Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was the Mahdi? Obviously not, why? Because the Ulema knew.

Wallah, I encourage you to.

wa Allahu Alam.

first i didnt beailve him just like "heak " as you said i studied his statment for months until i take my decision
and dont forget that al_mahdi you can know it by how much he is strong in explation the mysters subject in quran
and also you will find that AL_mahdi no one can beat him in argument from quran remmber that
and from five years until now no one beat him as he said ;)

Abu Shuja'ah
11-05-2010, 10:39 PM
and also you will find that AL_mahdi no one can beat him in argument from quran remmber that

Then bring him here, let's see what happens. I'm sure the "Madhi" is not a coward....

wa Allahu Alam...

ansar_mahdi
11-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Then bring him here, let's see what happens. I'm sure the "Madhi" is not a coward....

wa Allahu Alam...

look i not gonna say this anymore because i told your friend the imam extermly busy ,the whol world ask the qustions and the replier is one "AL_mahdi" ,ansar AL-imam also answer's the qustions but from the imam statements not from their mind ,and take some effort and register there ,and you will be welcomed to talk to him, he dont mind if he had a time peac ;)

Brotherr
11-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Its the 11th of May not April fools day.
can't stop laughting at the drugs.
pitty ansar mahdi, he needs help, i mean guidance. if he is serious.
may allah guide us all.

caravan of martyrs
11-05-2010, 11:06 PM
salaam

hmm if he is imam mahdi tell him to go to karbala quickly there is another guy whom shia think is imam mahdi residing their. he was seen doing matam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZpd-8PewEI
and another imam mahdi seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtFSe-XE4qg&feature=related

will the real imam mahdi please stand up

i want know?
11-05-2010, 11:16 PM
who said this , i thought dajjal sposed to com first right

i want know?
11-05-2010, 11:17 PM
answer plze

i want know?
11-05-2010, 11:23 PM
is there any sis out there cos no aint answering my questions?

Abu Shuja'ah
11-05-2010, 11:41 PM
is there any sis out there cos no aint answering my questions?

It's a fake. =)

sudoku
12-05-2010, 04:57 AM
who said this , i thought dajjal sposed to com first right

Imam Mahdi will come first. Not Dajjal.

Was_tha_musafir
12-05-2010, 05:23 AM
Salaam

when people see the mehdi they will give bayaah (pledge of allegiance to him) how many people have done it to this fake???????

seriously bro think about it, if he was here, there would be such an uproar, it would not be on one website lol

AffanR
12-05-2010, 05:39 AM

False don’t go there they are keeping hall fire.

These points may help you to find the Mahdi:

• Mahdi can’t speak Arabic and even don’t understand.
• Mahdi will not populate his self (he don’t need the marketing to populate for build his community) he will hide from crowed but peoples will find him by his humanity works same as like iron pieces attracted by magnetic flux.
• Mahdi will run alone every where north to south west to east for help humanity.
• Mahdi keep the strong heart and very hard & tuff for cruelest.
• Mahdi keep the mercy heart for poorest.

Muaz bin jabal
12-05-2010, 05:49 AM

• Mahdi will not populate his self (he don’t need the marketing to populate for build his community) he will hide from crowed but peoples will find him by his humanity works same as like iron pieces attracted by magnetic flux.
• Mahdi will run alone every where north to south west to east for help humanity.

Please provide a refrence for these points.

BrotherOfIlm
12-05-2010, 06:09 AM
According to this post by him on the website, we have been praying 4 rak^aat (dhuhr, ^asr, ^ishaa') and 3 rak^aat (maghrib) incorrectly and should be 5 prayers of 2 rak^aat. BUT will continue praying incorrectly until he has met and debated every scholar and ^ulamaa' in the world and proves them wrong, THEN we will pray "correctly", that being, 5 prayers of 2 rak^aat.....

http://www.smartvisions.eu/showthread.php?t=487

Laa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billaah, who in their right mind will follow such a person? Not only does he deny ahadith, but ijmaa^ also? Subhaan'Allaah, what a sad state they are in, may Allaah ^azawajal guide them.

IbnShafiq
12-05-2010, 06:28 AM

I think this is his picture:

http://www.smartvisions.eu/showthread.php?t=209

TripolySunni
12-05-2010, 06:51 AM

KHeKhekhe thx I'll find him easily with these points :D

TripolySunni
12-05-2010, 06:54 AM

I think this is his picture:

http://www.smartvisions.eu/showthread.php?t=209

I think he's Yemeni, Lots of Ignorance in that troubled country.

_SOD_
12-05-2010, 01:10 PM
ansar_mahdi, y dont u ask him to answer every1's Q's here n u go do sum of his wrk, since u seem v v bord

marco100
12-05-2010, 02:03 PM
According to this post by him on the website, we have been praying 4 rak^aat (dhuhr, ^asr, ^ishaa') and 3 rak^aat (maghrib) incorrectly and should be 5 prayers of 2 rak^aat. BUT will continue praying incorrectly until he has met and debated every scholar and ^ulamaa' in the world and proves them wrong, THEN we will pray "correctly", that being, 5 prayers of 2 rak^aat.....

http://www.smartvisions.eu/showthread.php?t=487

Laa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billaah, who in their right mind will follow such a person? Not only does he deny ahadith, but ijmaa^ also? Subhaan'Allaah, what a sad state they are in, may Allaah ^azawajal guide them.

Well as i said previously, this dajjal denies hadeeth yet claims to be someone that's only mentioned in hadeeth. That in itself is enough to show this buffoon to the door.

kamran ahmed
12-05-2010, 02:51 PM
dear brothers and sisters its simply write in his website that he is .........

""Al Forquan Web site of the tweelve's Imam of Ahlu al' albayt al Mutahar , the Expected Mahdy. Imam Naser Muhammed Al Yemeni"""

that mean he is the mahdi of shias not for muslims

Julaybib
12-05-2010, 03:14 PM
salaam's.

Allah protect us from such ignoramuses.

SeekerOfGuidance
12-05-2010, 04:38 PM

Br. Ansar-mahdi could you advise him that this is not a very wise career move.

ssjkakarot
13-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Asalamu alaykum,

Are you sure about the first point brother? How can Imam Mahdi not understand Arabic? Where did you get that from? JazakAllah Khayr.

Ahnaf Defender
13-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Asslam-o-Alaikum,

According to Hadith Imam Mahdi (r.a) would take bayt in Makka Mukarma , Khana Kabaa. So it is obvious that as it has came as a sign of Imam Mahdi (r.a) so fake Imam Mahdi's would not take bayt in Khana Kabaa.

uptill now many fake imam Mahdi has came , but non of them has made bayt in Khana Kabaa
Thats why this lanti fake imam Mahdi can't take bayt in Khana Kabaa.

al-Kankohi
13-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Referring to the Mahdi - Sayyidina Muhammad ibn Abdullah - as "Imam Mahdi" is due to Rafidi influences, similar to how due to their influences some say "Imam Ali" and "Imam Hussain" :anhum:.

Ibn Al-Majnoon
13-05-2010, 11:45 PM

[clipped useless link]

and this is his picture

HaHaHaHaHaHa....Is he serious?

Wa AlaykumuSalaam

BrotherOfIlm
14-05-2010, 01:28 AM
Referring to the Mahdi - Sayyidina Muhammad ibn Abdullah - as "Imam Mahdi" is due to Rafidi influences, similar to how due to their influences some say "Imam Ali" and "Imam Hussain" :anhum:.

I dont think you are correct. Imam is a name/label we give to those of high esteem such as Imam ^aliyy, Imam Hussain, Imam At-Tahawaiyy, Imam As-Saakir, Imam Nawawiy, Imam An-Nasafiyy and so on.... nothing more than that.

dr76
14-05-2010, 06:02 AM
KHeKhekhe thx I'll find him easily with these points :D

yeah in loony toons..

dr76
14-05-2010, 06:14 AM
first i didnt beailve him just like "heak " as you said i studied his statment for months until i take my decision
and dont forget that al_mahdi you can know it by how much he is strong in explation the mysters subject in quran

oops ! I read tht as no one beat him on his head until now..! man ! ill fall off laughing..
ask him to make bayah to me.. ill take good care of him..

a_muslim
26-05-2010, 09:04 PM

Interesting what you say, but in Aap Beti Shaykh Zakariyya Kandhalwi :rahma: quotes a letter he once sent to Shaykh Ashraf Ali Thanwi :rahma: asking whether it is correct to use "Imam" for Hasan and Husain :anhum:, to which Hakim al-Ummah :rahma: replied that he doesnt see anything wrong with it because it is now just as common in the books of the Ahl as-Sunnah scholars. But he also said that if you don't feel comfortable saying Imam then use another title if you want.

TripolySunni
27-05-2010, 12:33 AM
I dont think you are correct. Imam is a name/label we give to those of high esteem such as Imam ^aliyy, Imam Hussain, Imam At-Tahawaiyy, Imam As-Saakir, Imam Nawawiy, Imam An-Nasafiyy and so on.... nothing more than that.

Imam means: "He/It Who/Which is followed", The Guy who leads you in prayer is an imam because he does something and you all follow behind him, Khomaini is called the Imam of the revolution, because he was followed by those who wanted to rebel and he led them into the revolution. Our Prophet PBUH was given the name "Imam al Mumineen" or "Imam al Mursaleen" because he stood in prayer in front of all other prophets and because He is followed by all the believers in Allah, The book of Moses PBUH and the Quran are both called "Imam" because the Quran is a book which is followed by lots of people. Prophet Ibrahim PBUH was made an imam to the nations, this means that Many Nations after him will follow in his religion (Islam) thus he will be their Imam, a person who is followed...

Abu bakr, Umar, Hassan, Hussein, Khaled RAA are all Imams and no one Denies their imamat, especially the Imamat of Ali bin Abi Talib RAA.

Salam Aleykum,

SeekerOfGuidance
27-05-2010, 12:53 AM

Every person that's laid claim to the post of Mehdi has inevitably ended up in the proverbial (and sometimes literal) toilet.

al-Kankohi
27-05-2010, 02:10 AM

Ok ... then why don't you refer to him as Imam Muhamamd ibn Abdullah? Why Imam Mahdi? Mahdi isn't his name. It's either Imam so and so or you say 'the Mahdi' as the classical scholars said.

AffanR
27-05-2010, 04:09 AM
well if guys delete me i will not get hurt you the one will lose the truth peace to you

I don’t know why but you looks to me not Muslim you are some thing else which is dangerous for Muslims.

marco100
30-05-2010, 02:36 PM

There is a hadeeth wherein our beloved prophet pbuh mentions the word Imam when talking about The Mahdi. He will be THE Imam for the whole Ummah. Imam, Al-mahdi, The Mahdi.....why even argue over his title?. So what if it is also used by Shias.

Pointless bickering.

SOA7007
30-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu

The mehdi of shia and sunni are entirely different

The 12th Imam of the Shia is Dajjal

* Introduction

The Shia are waiting for their Twelvth Imam to descend upon them. The evidence suggests that the person that the Shia will take as their Twelvth Imam will be none other than Dajjal, as prophecized in the Hadith of the Prophet. The Ahlus Sunnah should thus always keep in mind that the Shia are the future followers of Dajjal.

* Jewish Law

The “Qaem” or Imam Mahdi of the Shia will rule according to the Laws of David and the family of David, according to the Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the most reliable of the four books of Shia Hadith. All of the following Shia Hadith come from the same section in Al-Kafi reported by Al-Kulyani, located in Al-Kafi (Volume No.1, p.387-398):

Narrated Ali ibn Ibraheem -from his father-from ibn Abi Umair-from Mansour-from Fadhl al Aour-from Abi Ubaidah who reported:

“When the Qaem of the household of the Prophet appears, he will rule according to rule of David and Solomon.”

Muhammad ibn Yahya-Ahmad ibn Muhammad-Muhammad ibn Sinaan-Abaan who reported: “I heard Abu Abdullah[as] saying: ‘The world will not fade away unless a person from us appears who will rule according to the rule of the family of David’”

Ahmad–Ahmad ibn Muhammad–Ibn Mahboob–Hisham ibn Salim–Ammar as Saabati who reported: ‘On what will you rule if you are made the rulers.’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God and the rule of David. And if we are confronted by a situation which we cannot solve, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.’”

Muhammad ibn Ahmad–Muhammad ibn Khalid–Nazr ibn Suwaid–Yahya al Halabi–Imran ibn Oueiyn–Jaeed al Hamdani–Ali ibn al-Hussein [as] said: “I asked him by which law will you rule?” He said: “By the rule of David, and if there is something which we are unaware of, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.”

Ahmad ibn Mahran[ra]–Muhammad ibn Ali–Ibn Mahboob–Hishaam bin Salim–Ammar as Saabati reported: “I asked Imam Abu Abdullah [as]: ‘By what will you rule?’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God, and by the rule of David.’”

* Hebrew

Furthermore, the 12th Imam will speak in Hebrew:
Reported to us Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Saeed al Uqdah who said: Narrated to us Ali ibn al-Hasan at-Taymali who said: narrated to us al-Hasan and Muhammad the sons of Ali ibnu Yusuf, from Sa’daan ibnu Muslim, from rajaal, from al-Mufadhaal ibn Umar who said: Abu Abdullah [as] reported: “When the Imam Mahdi calls out, he will supplicate to God in Hebrew.” [Al-Ghaybaa of an Numani, p.326]

* Jewish Followers

According to the Shia, the Jews will also be the followers of Imam Mahdi:
Sheikh al-Mufeed has reported in his Al-Irshaad from al=Mufadhaal ibnu Umar that Imam Abu Abdullah [as] has reported: “There will appear along with Imam Mahdi…people from the tribe of Moses.” [Al-Irshaad of al-mufeed at Tusi p.402]
According to Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the Hidden Imam learns from a book called al-Jafr, which contains the knowledge from the Israelites:

The Imams (a.s.) remained silent for a while and then said, “With us there is al-Jafr (the parchment). What do they know what al-Jafr is?” I then asked, “What is al-Jafr (the parchment or a container) ?” The Imams (a.s.) said, “It is a container made of skin that contains the knowledge of the prophets and the executors of their wills and the knowledge of the scholars in the past from the Israelites.” [al-Kafi, Hadith 635, Ch. 40, h 1]

* Conclusions

All of these beliefs lead us to believe that the Shia’s 12th Imam is actually the Jewish Dajjal that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) warned us about, who would mislead many and create destruction on earth. This is who the Shia are waiting for. According to the evidence, this is what we know about their “Qaem”:

1. He will rule according to the system of the family of David, using the Talmud.
2. His language will be Hebrew.
3. His followers will be of the Jews and Israelites, for he is the king of the Jews.
4. The Hidden Imam learns from the Talmud which is contained in the “Jafr.”

* Hadith of the Ahlus Sunnah

Let us now examine the true Hadith from the Ahlus Sunnah in regards to the Jewish Dajjal that is prophecized to appear:
The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) told us in Hadith that Allah will grant the Muslims victory over Dajjal and the Muslims will kill him and his shia; when the shia of Dajjal hide behind a tree or a stone, then the tree and the stone will say to the Muslim that there is a Jew behind me come and kill him. (Musnad Imam Ahmad #5099) Is it simply a coincidence that this Hadith uses the Arabic word “shia” to describe the followers of Dajjal?
The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) said:

“To every Ummah there is a magian and the magian of this ummah are those who reject the Qadr [pre-destination]. If anyone amongst them dies, do not attend their funeral, and if anyone amongst them becomes sick don’t visit them and they are Shia-tul Dajjal and it is the right of God to join them with the Dajjal.” (Sunan Abi Dawoud #4072)

The Shia reject the concept of pre-destination and instead have adopted the Mutazallite school of thought which shuns Qadr. And who are the descendants of the Magians other than the Persians who mix Magianism with Islam?
And perhaps most conclusive of all is the frightening Hadith in which the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has said:

“The Dajjal will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan, having on themselves Persian shawls.” [Sahih Muslim #5227]

Today, we see the military alliance between Israel and Iran. Click here for more details. Why would the Jews be wrapped with Persian shawls? Today, Persia is Shia. Shouldn’t the Ahlus Sunnah be prepared to deal with this alliance between the Jews and the Persian Shia?

The Shia ask Allah to hasten the coming of their Hidden Imam who is locked up and hidden somewhere. The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has promised that the Jewish Dajjal will also be locked away somewhere and hidden from the world, as reported in the narration of Tamim ad-Darri in Sahih Bukhari.
Indeed, the founder of Shi’ism was the Jewish Abdullah ibn Saba and the so-called “savior” of the Shia will be the Jewish Dajjal. Of course, we don’t know this for certain and it is only a theory, but the evidence suggests that it is a highly likely scenario.

BenefitX
30-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Hazrat Mahdi (as) will have a slight concavity on his forehead

WILL HAVE A NATURAL DIP (IN THE FORM OF A SINGLE LINE) between his eyebrows.

He will have the Sign of the Prophet upon his shoulder.

;)

dr76
30-05-2010, 08:01 PM
..guess u can spot this fake mahdi with a black eye and a bump on forehead.. he should have been beaten by now..

stephane
30-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Assalam aleykoum brother Dr76,

How can you reconize a messenger of Allah SWT ?

dr76
31-05-2010, 04:13 AM
wa alaikum assalam bro stephane..

what do u mean.. which messenger to be precise..

wa assalam..

AffanR
31-05-2010, 05:12 AM
Hazrat Mahdi (as) will have a slight concavity on his forehead

WILL HAVE A NATURAL DIP (IN THE FORM OF A SINGLE LINE) between his eyebrows.

He will have the Sign of the Prophet upon his shoulder.

;)

Where you got these?

AffanR
31-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu

The mehdi of shia and sunni are entirely different

The 12th Imam of the Shia is Dajjal

* Introduction

The Shia are waiting for their Twelvth Imam to descend upon them. The evidence suggests that the person that the Shia will take as their Twelvth Imam will be none other than Dajjal, as prophecized in the Hadith of the Prophet. The Ahlus Sunnah should thus always keep in mind that the Shia are the future followers of Dajjal.

* Jewish Law

The “Qaem” or Imam Mahdi of the Shia will rule according to the Laws of David and the family of David, according to the Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the most reliable of the four books of Shia Hadith. All of the following Shia Hadith come from the same section in Al-Kafi reported by Al-Kulyani, located in Al-Kafi (Volume No.1, p.387-398):

Narrated Ali ibn Ibraheem -from his father-from ibn Abi Umair-from Mansour-from Fadhl al Aour-from Abi Ubaidah who reported:

“When the Qaem of the household of the Prophet appears, he will rule according to rule of David and Solomon.”

Muhammad ibn Yahya-Ahmad ibn Muhammad-Muhammad ibn Sinaan-Abaan who reported: “I heard Abu Abdullah[as] saying: ‘The world will not fade away unless a person from us appears who will rule according to the rule of the family of David’”

Ahmad–Ahmad ibn Muhammad–Ibn Mahboob–Hisham ibn Salim–Ammar as Saabati who reported: ‘On what will you rule if you are made the rulers.’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God and the rule of David. And if we are confronted by a situation which we cannot solve, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.’”

Muhammad ibn Ahmad–Muhammad ibn Khalid–Nazr ibn Suwaid–Yahya al Halabi–Imran ibn Oueiyn–Jaeed al Hamdani–Ali ibn al-Hussein [as] said: “I asked him by which law will you rule?” He said: “By the rule of David, and if there is something which we are unaware of, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.”

Ahmad ibn Mahran[ra]–Muhammad ibn Ali–Ibn Mahboob–Hishaam bin Salim–Ammar as Saabati reported: “I asked Imam Abu Abdullah [as]: ‘By what will you rule?’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God, and by the rule of David.’”

* Hebrew

Furthermore, the 12th Imam will speak in Hebrew:
Reported to us Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Saeed al Uqdah who said: Narrated to us Ali ibn al-Hasan at-Taymali who said: narrated to us al-Hasan and Muhammad the sons of Ali ibnu Yusuf, from Sa’daan ibnu Muslim, from rajaal, from al-Mufadhaal ibn Umar who said: Abu Abdullah [as] reported: “When the Imam Mahdi calls out, he will supplicate to God in Hebrew.” [Al-Ghaybaa of an Numani, p.326]

* Jewish Followers

According to the Shia, the Jews will also be the followers of Imam Mahdi:
Sheikh al-Mufeed has reported in his Al-Irshaad from al=Mufadhaal ibnu Umar that Imam Abu Abdullah [as] has reported: “There will appear along with Imam Mahdi…people from the tribe of Moses.” [Al-Irshaad of al-mufeed at Tusi p.402]
According to Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the Hidden Imam learns from a book called al-Jafr, which contains the knowledge from the Israelites:

The Imams (a.s.) remained silent for a while and then said, “With us there is al-Jafr (the parchment). What do they know what al-Jafr is?” I then asked, “What is al-Jafr (the parchment or a container) ?” The Imams (a.s.) said, “It is a container made of skin that contains the knowledge of the prophets and the executors of their wills and the knowledge of the scholars in the past from the Israelites.” [al-Kafi, Hadith 635, Ch. 40, h 1]

* Conclusions

All of these beliefs lead us to believe that the Shia’s 12th Imam is actually the Jewish Dajjal that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) warned us about, who would mislead many and create destruction on earth. This is who the Shia are waiting for. According to the evidence, this is what we know about their “Qaem”:

1. He will rule according to the system of the family of David, using the Talmud.
2. His language will be Hebrew.
3. His followers will be of the Jews and Israelites, for he is the king of the Jews.
4. The Hidden Imam learns from the Talmud which is contained in the “Jafr.”

* Hadith of the Ahlus Sunnah

Let us now examine the true Hadith from the Ahlus Sunnah in regards to the Jewish Dajjal that is prophecized to appear:
The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) told us in Hadith that Allah will grant the Muslims victory over Dajjal and the Muslims will kill him and his shia; when the shia of Dajjal hide behind a tree or a stone, then the tree and the stone will say to the Muslim that there is a Jew behind me come and kill him. (Musnad Imam Ahmad #5099) Is it simply a coincidence that this Hadith uses the Arabic word “shia” to describe the followers of Dajjal?
The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) said:

“To every Ummah there is a magian and the magian of this ummah are those who reject the Qadr [pre-destination]. If anyone amongst them dies, do not attend their funeral, and if anyone amongst them becomes sick don’t visit them and they are Shia-tul Dajjal and it is the right of God to join them with the Dajjal.” (Sunan Abi Dawoud #4072)

The Shia reject the concept of pre-destination and instead have adopted the Mutazallite school of thought which shuns Qadr. And who are the descendants of the Magians other than the Persians who mix Magianism with Islam?
And perhaps most conclusive of all is the frightening Hadith in which the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has said:

“The Dajjal will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan, having on themselves Persian shawls.” [Sahih Muslim #5227]

Today, we see the military alliance between Israel and Iran. Click here for more details. Why would the Jews be wrapped with Persian shawls? Today, Persia is Shia. Shouldn’t the Ahlus Sunnah be prepared to deal with this alliance between the Jews and the Persian Shia?

The Shia ask Allah to hasten the coming of their Hidden Imam who is locked up and hidden somewhere. The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has promised that the Jewish Dajjal will also be locked away somewhere and hidden from the world, as reported in the narration of Tamim ad-Darri in Sahih Bukhari.
Indeed, the founder of Shi’ism was the Jewish Abdullah ibn Saba and the so-called “savior” of the Shia will be the Jewish Dajjal. Of course, we don’t know this for certain and it is only a theory, but the evidence suggests that it is a highly likely scenario.

This is false you written here most probably your attention is create more fitnah.

BenefitX
31-05-2010, 05:39 AM
Where you got these?

http://us2.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/EDCRFV/productId/13702/HAZRAT_MAHDI_%28AS%29_WILL_HAVE_A_SLIGHT_CONCAVITY _ON_HIS_FOREHEAD

i have one on the right side of my forehead...2 more under the left side of my lips

stephane
31-05-2010, 12:18 PM
wa alaikum assalam bro stephane..

what do u mean.. which messenger to be precise..

wa assalam..

Assalam aleykoum Brother Dr76,

The IMAM MAHDI is a messenger of Allah SWT no ?

Do you thingh he will come alone without being sent by Allah SWT ?

How can you know the Mhadi is here ?

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.

hamzzzz
01-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Assalam aleykoum Brother Dr76,

The IMAM MAHDI is a messenger of Allah SWT no ?

Do you thingh he will come alone without being sent by Allah SWT ?

How can you know the Mhadi is here ?

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.

hazrat mohammad (saw) is the last messenger of Allah and there will be none after him.....

hazrat imam mehdi will be a leader for the muslim ummat....

and regarding to the original post....i read hazrat mehdi will be announced in the masjid haram in an area between kaaba and maqame ibrahim(if im not mistaken)....besides that there are numerous signs of imam mehdi...also before the real imam mehdi it is said there will be quite a number of fake people claiming such a thing...

and btw also let me know this fake guys whereabouts....