PDA

View Full Version : Going Umrah InshaALLAH

Muslim-Bro
18-05-2010, 07:57 AM
:salam:

I've made intention to go Umrah :insh: in Ramadhan. Is there any book that I can buy or something I could look at to prepare myself for Umrah. Also what are the main things I need to learn to perform Umrah?

Something that is bothering me is that Im a student who is in debt. Is it possible to still perform Umrah?

:jazak:

:ws:

insufficient
18-05-2010, 08:47 AM

Bro does your debt involve riba? If so pay it off ASAP at all costs.. forget umrah put the money towards clearing your debt...

Abu Dajanaa
18-05-2010, 08:51 AM

Bro does your debt involve riba? If so pay it off ASAP at all costs.. forget umrah put the money towards clearing your debt...

What if it does not? Which is better, using money to pay off all debts(no riba) or going umrah (assuming u already have an installment package in place to pay)?

Muslim-Bro
18-05-2010, 09:08 AM

The debt is a student fee loan. It's something I have to pay back when I have a job earning 15,000+. That could be a while considering that current situation.

I don't think there is interest involved in these type of loans. 99% of students don't have a choice but to take these loans.

insufficient
18-05-2010, 09:19 AM
edited