PDA

View Full Version : 140 years old buzurg in mufti zar wali khan sahib (d.b)'s majlis

Abu_Uzair
29-08-2010, 01:50 PM
assalamu alaikum
a one buzurg named syed mahmud sb(d.b) famous as sandel babaji who is 140 years old is present
in starting ceremony of dora e tafsir in jamia ahsanul ulum by haz.mufti zar wali khan sb(d.b) during this ramzan.
haz.mufti zar wali khan sb(d.b) told hazrat syed mahmud sb's this age himself in his opening bayan.
hazrat syed sb delivered short dua at the end of majlis.
plz see this web www.ahsanululoom.com then listen 2010 dora e tafsir series and then see iftitahi bayan(which is at no.3) by mufti e aazam haz.mufti zar wali khan sb(d.b)

Ahmad_shakeel
29-08-2010, 07:16 PM
:subh:

flyingphtm
29-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Mashallah!! someone should contact guiness book its rare and unheard of to have someone this old allahuakber

abuhajira
29-08-2010, 10:36 PM
by mufti e aazam haz.mufti zar wali khan sb(d.b)

:salam:

Mashallah... but did I miss something.. Isnt Mufti Rafi Mufti Azam of Pakistan??

:ws:

Jawad_ Khan
29-08-2010, 11:04 PM

Mashallah... but did I miss something.. Isnt Mufti Rafi Mufti Azam of Pakistan??

:)

Abu_Uzair
30-08-2010, 08:03 AM
assalamu alaikum
javad bhai,if u know more about him or any link,plz tell us

London786
30-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Mufti zar wali khan is the man....a muhaddith and mufasir and faqih of the highest caliber. Not many people can quote left, right, centre like him mashallah....One of the greatest mufasireen of the UK personally told me that it was his desire to study tafsir with mufti zar wali khan and when I told him that the whole tafsir set is online his face lit up and he was so happy. I would urge all muslims to listen to the tafsir....he is pure sunnah and harsh on bidah....and says things that others might find hard to digest....not for the faint hearted. When my father heard him he really liked it and said people like mufti zar wali khan is why he likes the pakistani ulema so much.:cheesygri I like my dad really like the pakistani ulema. Especially the pure jalali one's. They use the mimbar like a tank and mow down all the enemies of islam.....pakistani uleama zindabad...mufti zar wali khan zindabad....

Abu_Uzair
30-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Mufti zar wali khan is the man....a muhaddith and mufasir and faqih of the highest caliber. Not many people can quote left, right, centre like him mashallah....One of the greatest mufasireen of the UK personally told me that it was his desire to study tafsir with mufti zar wali khan and when I told him that the whole tafsir set is online his face lit up and he was so happy. I would urge all muslims to listen to the tafsir....he is pure sunnah and harsh on bidah....and says things that others might find hard to digest....not for the faint hearted. When my father heard him he really liked it and said people like mufti zar wali khan is why he likes the pakistani ulema so much.:cheesygri I like my dad really like the pakistani ulema. Especially the pure jalali one's. They use the mimbar like a tank and mow down all the enemies of islam.....pakistani uleama zindabad...mufti zar wali khan zindabad....
but unfortunatly,we indians are mahrum this type of people,i listen him first time yesterday,amazing,since very long time i m finding this type of mufassir who also controll in other subjects,alhamdulillah i found him and i being aashiq of him,now one of my aim life is to participate in his tafsir.but in perent how this is possible?only allah make it easy for me

abulayl
30-08-2010, 10:17 AM

:ws::salam: who fixes who to be select as mufti azam of a country?

Abu_Uzair
30-08-2010, 10:22 AM
:salam: who fixes who to be select as mufti azam of a country?

assalamu alaikum no one select and this is not a any degree,but if some 1 have big knowledge of fiqhi ilm,he called among the people as a mufti a aazam.aazam means biggest.so not only 1 person but many persons called as a mufti e aazam

abuhajira
30-08-2010, 11:11 AM
assalamu alaikum no one select and this is not a any degree,but if some 1 have big knowledge of fiqhi ilm,he called among the people as a mufti a aazam.aazam means biggest.so not only 1 person but many persons called as a mufti e aazam

I always thought Mufti Azam was a specified post under Pakistani Islamic Council or something.. I must be mistaken..

Abu_Uzair
30-08-2010, 11:16 AM

I always thought Mufti Azam was a specified post under Pakistani Islamic Council or something.. I must be mistaken..

in india there are haz.mufti ahmed khanpuri sb(d.b) is calling as mufti e aazzam in gujarat,mufti a.razzaq sb (d.b) also calling as mufti e aazam in bhopal,mufti ashraf ali baqvi is calling in karnataka etc,so this is not a specified post.afterall hazrat i joined ur yahoo group for aalim,why i not get mails yet?

abuhajira
30-08-2010, 11:25 AM
in india there are haz.mufti ahmed khanpuri sb(d.b) is calling as mufti e aazzam in gujarat,mufti a.razzaq sb (d.b) also calling as mufti e aazam in bhopal,mufti ashraf ali baqvi is calling in karnataka etc,so this is not a specified post.afterall hazrat i joined ur yahoo group for aalim,why i not get mails yet?

It may be different in Pakistan since even Govt. Documents cite Mufti Shafi as Mufti Azam. perhaps those in know how of pakistani system could answer..

For the group you need to specify that you are an Alim in your joining request. I will add maulana to that group inshAllah.

nisarknit
30-08-2010, 12:08 PM
but unfortunatly,we indians are mahrum this type of people,i listen him first time yesterday,amazing,since very long time i m finding this type of mufassir who also controll in other subjects,alhamdulillah i found him and i being aashiq of him,now one of my aim life is to participate in his tafsir.but in perent how this is possible?only allah make it easy for me

Assalamualaikum !

Dear Junaid Sahab, We Indians are not mahroom ,Asal sarmaya-e-hayat Kitab-o-sunnat se hidayat hasil karna hai aur " Hidayat Majlis men baraheraast shirkat hi par maukoof nahin hai ".
AlhamduliLLAH, I am listening Hadrat waala from last 3 years and changing my life as per Quran and Sunnah under his guidance. Hadrat Shaikh is definitely a Muhaqqiq of present days.
We Indians should Spread his Tafseer here in our country so that others can also be benefited.

Abu_Uzair
30-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Assalamualaikum !

Dear Junaid Sahab, We Indians are not mahroom ,Asal sarmaya-e-hayat Kitab-o-sunnat se hidayat hasil karna hai aur " Hidayat Majlis men baraheraast shirkat hi par maukoof nahin hai ".
AlhamduliLLAH, I am listening Hadrat waala from last 3 years and changing my life as per Quran and Sunnah under his guidance. Hadrat Shaikh is definitely a Muhaqqiq of present days.
We Indians should Spread his Tafseer here in our country so that others can also be benefited.
br vo to he hi,lekin jo baat direct darse me beth kr hasil hoti he vo cd's se nahi hasil hoti,ye baat hamne 10 years k madresse k ilmi tajrube me sikhi or dekhi he

Saad
30-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Assalam o 'alaykum,

There is no 'official' position of Mufti A'zam in Pakistan (at least not nowadays, not sure about the past). I asked an 'alim from Banuri town and he also confirmed this. He said it is not that if a Mufti A'zam passes away, 'ulama of Wifaq al-Madaris gather to select his replacement. If a certain scholar thinks that a certain Mufti deserves this title, he will refer to him as such and if other scholars agree, they will follow him in that; hence he becomes known as Mufti A'zam. Also the government doesn't select Mufti A'zam. If government was to select a Deobandi 'alim, then Barelwis, Ahl al-Hadith, Mawdudis, etc. wouldn't agree and vice versa. However, there is a position of 'head of Religious affairs' and current head appointed by Asif 'Ali Zardari is Hamid Sa'id Kazimi (http://www.razakhanimazhab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141:2010-07-30-22-40-56&catid=34:2010-07-25-11-28-37&Itemid=63) of Barelwis.

Jawad_ Khan
30-08-2010, 10:43 PM
assalamu alaikum
javad bhai,if u know more about him or any link,plz tell us

Walaikumussalam Maulana Sahab,

Im not aware of the 140 yr buzurg you mentioned but i sure have attended majalis of Hazrat Mufti Zarwali Khan Sahab Damatbarakatuhum.

MashAllah Hazrat Mufti Sahab has his own unique and very effective way of giving tafseer lectures. His dalail against Ahle Bidat are just amzing and believe me he doesn't forgive anyone with even a hint Barelwi inclination. But many ppl often dont mention the lighter side of hazrat. Its not that he's always Jalali. He has the true Sifat of a momin "Azillatin Alal Momineen A'izzatin Alal Kaafireen" i-e he is very humble amongst the common muslims but very strict on any thing against Sharia.

alfatiha
31-08-2010, 12:41 AM

It would be a great service if anybody can have the tafseer scribed somewhere and translate it (to English, of course)

kasteer
13-05-2011, 08:06 PM
sorry to correct, Sandal Ba ba jee is not 140, but may reach 130yrs soon, may his shadow be lenghthened over us.

Abu_Uzair
13-05-2011, 08:11 PM
sorry to correct, Sandal Ba ba jee is not 140, but may reach 130yrs soon, may his shadow be lenghthened over us.

mufti zarwali sb himself told 140 and then he gave some proof also about it

kasteer
13-05-2011, 09:07 PM
mufti zarwali sb himself told 140 and then he gave some proof also about it

I have met Sandal Baba jee personally,,several times,I am speaking from my personal knowledge. Anyway it hardly matters !

shanzonline
10-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Assalam-o-Allaikum,

It is very emotional to have such a nice words for Mufti Sb, Mufti Zar Wali khan is no doubt a very rare person on earth and he is MahsAllah very firm on his stand with comeplete authenticity from Valid books Alhamdollillah! I am planning to send my child to way back to Pakistan for religious education as much he can have life of Mufti Sb. He is no doubt a rare gem and I have not seen any scholar like him even after listening to more thabn 500 scholars of various sects, he is no doubt the best among all. Everybody must contribute to spread his message and stance and for my stuff you can visit my channel on youtube "Shanzonline" please be in contact...regards,

JizakAllah

Abu_Uzair
10-07-2011, 05:31 PM
I have met Sandal Baba jee personally,,several times,I am speaking from my personal knowledge. Anyway it hardly matters !

how look likes he? who is his teachers?

Abu Jaabir
10-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Is there a link from which I could download Hazrat Mufti Zar Wali Saheb's tafseer?

Saad
11-07-2011, 03:44 AM
Is there a link from which I could download Hazrat Mufti Zar Wali Saheb's tafseer?

http://www.ahsanululoom.net/

Abu_Bilal
12-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Some friends met Sandal Baba Jee a month ago. He is still healthy mashAllah. He is definitely not 140. I saw him and he looks younger than that.

Infact, one of my close friends is a Khalifa of Sandal Baba Jee. There are very few and rare khulafa of him.

London786
12-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Mashallah great stuff. Tell us more about sandal baba gee.

Taliban1
12-07-2011, 08:37 AM

Yes, right now the Official Mufti e Azam is Mufti Rafi Usmani Sahib. Before him, Mufti Shafi Sahib was the official Mufti e Azam Pakistan.

Mufti Rasheed Ahmed sahib (RA) was the unofficial Mufti e Azam till he was alive.

:jazak:

Abu_Uzair
12-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Some friends met Sandal Baba Jee a month ago. He is still healthy mashAllah. He is definitely not 140. I saw him and he looks younger than that.

Infact, one of my close friends is a Khalifa of Sandal Baba Jee. There are very few and rare khulafa of him.

mashallah, from whom sandal baba got khilafat?
did u meet him?

xs11ax
12-07-2011, 10:17 AM

Yes, right now the Official Mufti e Azam is Mufti Rafi Usmani Sahib. Before him, Mufti Shafi Sahib was the official Mufti e Azam Pakistan.

Mufti Rasheed Ahmed sahib (RA) was the unofficial Mufti e Azam till he was alive.

any reason why it is the deobandi's that get chosen as mufti azam or is it just a coincidence? or do the barelwis have their own mufti azam?

SIRAJ-UD-DEEN
12-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Because, the Deobandi Ulema played a great role in forming Pakistan?

Abu Jaabir
12-07-2011, 10:29 AM
http://www.ahsanululoom.net/

Brother Saad :jazak:

There's a ton of stuff to download from this site.

Abu Jaabir
12-07-2011, 10:35 AM

any reason why it is the deobandi's that get chosen as mufti azam or is it just a coincidence? or do the barelwis have their own mufti azam?

The barelwis do have their own mufti azam, shaykhul Islam etc
In my country they use (copy and paste) the same names as deobandi organisations as well.
They just add the word sunni before the name

Abu_Bilal
14-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Today i saw a special stone. It was brought by a Jinn from Qoohqaaf specially for the Khalifa of Sandal Baba Jee. Amazing. I always thought that Qoohqaaf was just in the fairy tales. And Sandal Baba Jee is 136 years old at the moment.

muslim011
14-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Today i saw a special stone. It was brought by a Jinn from Qoohqaaf specially for the Khalifa of Sandal Baba Jee. Amazing. I always thought that Qoohqaaf was just in the fairy tales. And Sandal Baba Jee is 136 years old at the moment.

Lol and you actually believe that ?

Koh means mountain in persian right ? so your saying the qaaf mountain never heard of a mountain by that name.

Abu_Bilal
14-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Lol and you actually believe that ?

Koh means mountain in persian right ? so your saying the qaaf mountain never heard of a mountain by that name.

Nah. Ofcourse i have heard about the mountain. But always thought of it to be a fairy tale.

But this person (a very roohani and spritiual aamil) actually told me the exact details of the mountain, where it is geographically, etc. This aamil has cured Senior Ulema and Mashaykh, and has great taqwa and teaches in a madrassah. So he won't be lying.

Ibn Aurangzeb
14-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Walaikumussalam Maulana Sahab,

Im not aware of the 140 yr buzurg you mentioned but i sure have attended majalis of Hazrat Mufti Zarwali Khan Sahab Damatbarakatuhum.

MashAllah Hazrat Mufti Sahab has his own unique and very effective way of giving tafseer lectures. His dalail against Ahle Bidat are just amzing and believe me he doesn't forgive anyone with even a hint Barelwi inclination. But many ppl often dont mention the lighter side of hazrat. Its not that he's always Jalali. He has the true Sifat of a momin "Azillatin Alal Momineen A'izzatin Alal Kaafireen" i-e he is very humble amongst the common muslims but very strict on any thing against Sharia.

You mean to say "azillatin alal kaafireen a'izzatin alal momineen" writing in the same way with the same words so not to make my own statement.

Colonel_Hardstone
14-07-2011, 12:07 PM

Koh-Qaaf refers to Caucasus Mountains
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Mountains). This issue was also covered in Dharb-e-Mumin by Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor (HA).

Colonel_Hardstone
14-07-2011, 12:10 PM

Allah (SWT) has blessed the Ulama of Deoband to be Mufti-Azam. But Numpty (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numpty)-Azam always comes from Barelwees.

Ansari
14-07-2011, 12:15 PM

Koh-Qaaf refers to Caucasus Mountains
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Mountains). This issue was also covered in Dharb-e-Mumin by Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor (HA).

Is it somewhere online available?

muslim011
14-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Nah. Ofcourse i have heard about the mountain. But always thought of it to be a fairy tale.

But this person (a very roohani and spritiual aamil) actually told me the exact details of the mountain, where it is geographically, etc. This aamil has cured Senior Ulema and Mashaykh, and has great taqwa and teaches in a madrassah. So he won't be lying.

please share

muslim011
14-07-2011, 12:19 PM

Allah (SWT) has blessed the Ulama of Deoband to be Mufti-Azam. But Numpty (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numpty)-Azam always comes from Barelwees.

:bism:

Mufti Numpty-e-alam huzoor qibla pir Al-bakwasee is well known i know him.

muslim011
14-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Is it somewhere online available?

I second that.

And guys how do you multi quote in a post it would really help ?