PDA

View Full Version : Shaykh Imran Hosein (HA): Dajjal is in Britain???

Colonel_Hardstone
07-04-2011, 12:06 PM

Abdul Qaadir
07-04-2011, 12:10 PM
The answer to your question is simple. This Imraan Hussain is just a misguided person who is misguiding others. He is making up his own ideas without proof from Quraan and Sunnah, and this is a very dangerous thing!

This is why it is so imporant to find out who are the real 'Ulamaa and take knowledge from them, which is authentic knowledge based firmly in Quraan and Ahadeeth us Saheehah.

jaywalker
07-04-2011, 01:02 PM
I talked with Shaykh Imran hussein couple of times in the past year. Everytime, I make some point from hadith, he used to tell me: write separate book. Whether my point was to tell him to edit his writings, he was never ready to accept it. I tried couple of times and every time he refused.

Since then, I advise people not to believe in his writings whole-heartedly.

jaywalker
07-04-2011, 01:05 PM
I think Shaykh Imran Hussain should read the dreams of Prophet Daniel (A) to link UK and USA with end time scenario. Book of revealation also can help him somehow.

xs11ax
07-04-2011, 01:09 PM
:salam:

his answer is that they did not go to the island but saw it in a vision.

i emailed him regarding this. give me a sec i will find the email.

dr.ati
07-04-2011, 01:18 PM
There is a wide spread Karamat attributed to Maulana Abdul Wahab , head of the TJ, that it took him some 10 secs to reach Raiwand from a distant place. Why to get into these mathematical calculations and simply call it a karamat of the Sahabi ra? I wonder how the Sufi-influenced minds at times become so empirical and calculative.

xs11ax
07-04-2011, 01:21 PM
Question:

Please explain how you concluded that Tamim Al-Dari, along with the other sailors, did not physically go on a journey by boat and eventually meet Dajjal, but instead experienced all of this in a vision.

Answer:

Let me first clarify that unless convinced of its validity, no one should accept my opinions on this or any other subject. This is the standard I set for myself long ago as a student, and it is the standard that I commend to others.

1. The Hadith in Sahih Muslim narrated by Fatima bint Qais on the subject of Tamim al-Dari indicated that he and is companions saw Dajjal in the form of a human being who was in chains:

“…..Then we hurriedly went on 'till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles…....”

[It should be matter for methodological reflection that this description of Dajjal’s physical person made no mention of him being blind in one eye.]

2. My understanding is that if Dajjal was in chains then the implication would be that he had not as yet been released by Allah Most High. Hence he would not as yet have traversed a day like a year, or a day like a month, or a day like a week, etc. mentioned in the Hadith in Sahih Muslim narrated by An-Nawwas b. Sam'an:

“……….We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said.. For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days……….”

The Hadith narrated by Fatima bint Qais confirmed such when Dajjal declared that he would soon be released:

“……..I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out……...”

3. My opinion is that we human beings cannot actually see Dajjal in the form of a human being (in contrast to seeing him in a dream or vision) unless and until his day is like our day, hence when he is in our world of space and time.

4. In order for Dajjal to be seen in a day which is like our day he would first have to be released, then he would have to live that period of his life in which a day would be like a year, then the period in which a day would be like a month, and then the period in which a day would be like a week.

4. It is therefore clear to me that it is not possible for Dajjal to been seen as a human being while yet in chains.

5. Since the Hadith declared that Dajjal was seen as a human being while yet in chains I have interpreted the event to have occurred as a vision. And Allah Knows best!

I trust that you will not be annoyed with me, or think ill of me, if I kindly request that no more emails be sent to me on this subject until, Insha Allah, I have completed writing my book on the subject.

with love,

Imran N. Hosein

RadiatingAli
07-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Imran Hussein is good political analyst, and i had oppurtunity to listen to his various speeches on issues of middle east, but deen, I take from Quran Sunnah, and Ijmah. Any way he is Barelwi you all should know that, his teacher was Barelwi, his Teachers teacher was Shah Aleem Siddiqi rahimullah alayhi tallah Khalifah of Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Barelwi rahimullah alayhi tallah, Shah Aleem Siddiqi is father of Shah Ahmad Noorani rahimullah alayhi tallah.

GenN
07-04-2011, 02:49 PM
There is a wide spread Karamat attributed to Maulana Abdul Wahab , head of the TJ, that it took him some 10 secs to reach Raiwand from a distant place. Why to get into these mathematical calculations and simply call it a karamat of the Sahabi ra? I wonder how the Sufi-influenced minds at times become so empirical and calculative.

Tamim dari, at the time was not even a Muslim, was he?

"..but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam.."

How in the world did Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) get from Jeddah to DOVER in a month crossing many oceans in a small boat/ship when it is barely possible by our technology, today!

What makes it even more unlikely is that the ship was not "travelling". It "... had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month..."

Tossed means going back and forth, up and down, in various directions. So it would take even longer. A month of being tossed around in a ship is not going to get you from Arabia to UK.

Now the real question is:

Have not humans discovered/travelled the entire land and sea surface of the earth? If so, have some people now actually found the Island of the dajjal?

ImamGhazzaali
07-04-2011, 04:16 PM
I want to see what 'Ulamaa say about Dajjal being a one man with a plan or system to misguide or a system of people instead of one man.

Till now I have stayed away from Imran Hossein and the like because what the Dajjal means to me is that he is a one man human being.

I tried to keep my `Aqaa'id clean because I thought that's what the Salaf believe.

Don't know if my unqualified Qiyaas is wrong or Saheeh though but till I don't get answers from 'Ulamaa I won't change the above.

Ansari
07-04-2011, 04:26 PM
There are just too much theories about the Dajjaal and the possible consequences. We have Abu Lubabah, Nazim Haqqani, Imran Hossein, Tahir ul Qadri, Harun Yahya, Haba'ib coming all with their own theories.

I am sure Colonel Sahib remembers the Guiding Helper predictions about what would happen within a few years, electricity and technology would fall out in the whole world and the Mahdi will appear. Omar HH, an old member of this forum would quote them a lot.

What happened? Nothing. I believe all these discussions are a waste of time, and we only indulge in it, to get excited.

fahid
07-04-2011, 05:46 PM

I don't believe it's necessary to know where the location of the island is anymore for all we know is that the Dajjal may have already been released long ago, but has not revealed himself to us as his system can at least be seen in the world as he says in the hadith:

"I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land"

bugmenot
07-04-2011, 05:56 PM
:salam: wa rahmatullah,

There are just too much theories about the Dajjaal and the possible consequences. We have Abu Lubabah, Nazim Haqqani, Imran Hossein, Tahir ul Qadri, Harun Yahya, Haba'ib coming all with their own theories.
That's it, and you have to see murids blind like crazy behind their respective shaykh who can give them some juicy news, panicking yet waiting for such things. Really crazy people, they are just wasting their life on a simple event that is to come.

Child's play.

Taalibu-Allaah Ta`aalaa
07-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Salaam,

Wallaahu A`lam, very interesting, scholars should check this out:

Link: http://www.cipherverse.com/2010/11/the-mysterious-island-%E2%80%93-the-dajjal-enchained-and-the-tamim-al-dari-hadith-part-1/

The Mysterious Island – The Dajjal enchained, and the Tamim al-Dari Hadith Part 1

"Talk length 58:31 sec – Abstract:
Last time we talked about the first Ibn Sayyad hadith, this time we talk about the famous and mysterious hadith of Fatima Bint Qays, quoting Tamim al-Dari’s account of how his crew of Christian Palestinian fishermen were shipwrecked on a strange island, founding there a man claiming to be the Messiah in a ruined Monastery. We look at the version found in Bukhari (though the other narrations in the other 6 collections should not be ignored, except by a fool)

We discuss the narration itself, how this boat of Christian Arabs became lost at sea, what they found when they reached this Islands, and looking at the actual Arabic text and translating it into accurate English, we examine possibilities known to the earliest Muslims (salaf al-Saliheen) but utterly forgotten by later day Muslims. Finally we start to discuss the trick the hadith records, the Sea of Sham, the Mediterranean, the emergence of the deceiver from the east, Khorasan, Isfahan, the Nejd and the two horns of Shaitan, who or what is the horn of Shaitan, the Dajjal’s final most dangerous mission and emergence from the East, damage to the Ummah, claiming Godhood and the largest Muslim population, the final deception. We address how ignoring the fact that the man on the Island and Ibn Sayyad are the same, shows gross disrespect to the Prophet (pbuh) and the Sahabah (ra) – finally with respect to Shaykh Imran Hossain, we discuss why he is incorrect in identifying England as the Island of the dajjal."

Link: http://www.cipherverse.com/2010/11/amazing-what-they-dont-want-you-to-know-about-ibn-sayyad-part-1/

Amazing – What Ibn Sayyad Doesn’t Want You to Know About Ibn Sayyad Part 1

"Audio Time: 20:45
In this series we will be shedding new light upon the ancient sources documenting the mysterious puzzle of the man known to history only as Saaf Ibn Sayyad.

This talk sets the foundation that later talks will build on. We will be presenting incontrovertible proof that no trained and educated scholar of the sources could deny, of the amazing and terrible secret that the first generation of Muslims tried to warn humanity about..

..and how their warnings were covered-up, ignored and misdirected over the centuries.

As you listen, gather your questions, and doubts, and in due course even more amazing revelations building on this basic foundation will be presented."

Wassalaam

suleimanibnsalim
07-04-2011, 06:20 PM

In the context of bugmenot's complaint about blind muridun, I'ld like to know exactly what the predictions of the Haba'ib have been, in this regard? As far as I know, al-Habib 'Umar hafizahuLlah has said about al-Imam al-Mahdi (which equally applies to the Dajjal):

So it is upon our brethren to seek nearness to Allah so that He may choose them. They should not trade this for argumentation with people and excessively discussing: Who is the Mahdi? When will the Mahdi come? How is the Mahdi? He will come in his appointed time, as Allah wills. And when he does come he will not be concerned with whether or not you can talk a lot, rather, he will be concerned if you can be upright a lot, upon the right way, and that you have been preparing completely, with the purification of your self, the cleansing of your heart and the strengthening of your faith. It is strong faith that he wants from you, not a lot of talk. The Mahdi is not in need of a lot of talk from us, nor is anyone else for that matter. Rather, he needs from us to have pure hearts, sincere intentions and true striving in the path of Allah, blessed and exalted is He. This striving should be against our lower selves, so that we go against our passions, give good counsel to our brethren, serve the Sacred Law of our Lord (Allah) and benefit the Muslims, and the people of the Deen, by means of it.

Taalibu-Allaah Ta`aalaa
07-04-2011, 06:23 PM
In the context of bugmenot's complaint about blind muridun, I'ld like to know exactly what the predictions of the Haba'ib have been, in this regard? As far as I know, al-Habib 'Umar hafizahuLlah has said about al-Imam al-Mahdi (which equally applies to the Dajjal):

Salaam,

I concur.

Wassalaam

bugmenot
07-04-2011, 06:24 PM
:ws:

In the context of bugmenot's complaint about blind muridun
Just a clarification : I was referring the murids of a specific "shaykh", not mentioned in the list above, it may or may not have similarities with them.

Taalibu-Allaah Ta`aalaa
07-04-2011, 06:32 PM
:ws:

Just a clarification : I was referring the murids of a specific "shaykh", not mentioned in the list above, it may or may not have similarities with them.

Salaam,

One should be more careful.

Wassalaam

jaywalker
08-04-2011, 12:54 AM

They were not sahabi at that time. Later they accepted islam.

suleimanibnsalim
08-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Brother Ansari: Are you going to answer with regards to your generalization of the Haba'ib? Earlier on, in a different thread, you made a comment referring to Habib 'Ali's partiality, ettiquette and acknowledgement of the title 'shaykh al-islam' in relation to Ibn Taymiyyah. I posted a video where Habib 'Ali mentioned Ibn Taymiyyah with his title of 'shaykh al-Islam', upon which you did not comment. It would be better to clarify before accusing others; a brief google search may even suffice for this purpose, but it's important as people will take your word for it.

was-salam

Talhah
09-04-2011, 08:25 AM

I am sure Colonel Sahib remembers the Guiding Helper predictions about what would happen within a few years, electricity and technology would fall out in the whole world and the Mahdi will appear. Omar HH, an old member of this forum would quote them a lot.

What happened? Nothing. I believe all these discussions are a waste of time, and we only indulge in it, to get excited.

What to do the scholars say about the works of Mufti Abu Lubabah? Well i am not a scholar, however, I believe that his research can be the most compatible with Qur'an and Hadith-- compared to the other works of its kind.. Though some of his theories might not be correct but i hope that he has not adopted any theories which are going too far away from the Nusoos and views of our Akabir..

I also read a few passages from works of Maulana Asim Umar but some details mentioned therein seemed to be toooo hard to believe (like Einstein along with many other scientists being disciples of dajjal etc)... Wallahu A'lam

Ansari
09-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Brother Ansari: Are you going to answer with regards to your generalization of the Haba'ib? Earlier on, in a different thread, you made a comment referring to Habib 'Ali's partiality, ettiquette and acknowledgement of the title 'shaykh al-islam' in relation to Ibn Taymiyyah. I posted a video where Habib 'Ali mentioned Ibn Taymiyyah with his title of 'shaykh al-Islam', upon which you did not comment. It would be better to clarify before accusing others; a brief google search may even suffice for this purpose, but it's important as people will take your word for it.

was-salam

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?12426-Sunni-Shuyukh-Mahdi-being-alive&p=108522&viewfull=1#post108522

They said that Imam Mahdi has been born recently.

First of all and more known of all in this issue (very attacked for this issue, too), my own GrandShaykh, as-Sayyid Mawlana Shaykh Nazim al Haqqani al Qubrusi, whom I love so much and I totally trust.

Other noble shuyukh:

- Al Habib Shaykh Ahmad Masshur bin Taha al Hadad, rahimullah, the first shaykh of tasawwuf of Shaykh Muhammad al Alawi al Maliki. He said it, in accordance to my sources, to private murids.

- Al Habib Umar of Tarim (source: Shaykh Gibril Haddad on bewleyupdates mailing list message 202, where it reads:

"Now for the specifics raised by Br. Abdassamad. He said: "Shaykh Nazim is
unique in that he has claimed repeatedly to be in direct contact with the
Mahdi." It is reminiscent of a similar charge made - in writing - by Hamid
Algar not about Mawlana, but about his teacher, Shaykh `Abd Allah Fa'iz
al-Daghistani - Allah show him mercy. Both are disproved by the fact that
the students of Sidi al-Habib `Umar ibn Hafiz of Tarim, also claim direct
contact with al-Mahdi for their Shaykh. You may ask Shaykh Nuh for
confirmation. There are others but this is enough for evidence." )

Also, there was another brother on this forum in the past, who had promised the Haba'ib not to share the secret of Imam Mahdi with anyone else. I think his name was Mustafa. He also had close contacts with the Haba'ib.

Where did I claim that Habib Ali was partial and in what context? Please refer the thread to me.

ahmad12
10-04-2011, 12:38 AM

Anyone got a reference to where Shaykh Nazim has mentioned being in contact with the Mahdi?

:jazak:

searchinq
09-08-2011, 03:53 PM

Theory: Our beloved and respected Shaykh (Maulana) Imran Hosein (HA) (http://www.imranhosein.org/) has claimed in many of his lectures that Dajjal is actually chained up on United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom) and that the Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) actually sailed to United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom) and met Dajjal here when his boat or ship was lost at sea.

Hadeeth:
Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between them. She said: Very well, if you like, I am prepared to do that, and he said to her: Well, do It and narrate that to me. She said: I married the son of Mughira and he was a chosen young man of Quraish at that time, but he fell as a martyr in the first Jihad (fighting) on the side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). When I became a widow, 'Abd al-Rahman b. Auf, one amongst the group of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sent me the proposal of marriage. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also sent me such a message for his freed slave Usama b. Zaid. And it had been conveyed to me that Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) had said (about Usama): He who loves me should also love Usima. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) talked to me (about this matter), I said: My affairs are in your hand. You may marry me to anyone whom you like. He said: You better shift now to the house of Umm Sharik, and Umm Sharik was a rich lady from amongst the Anqir. She spent generously for the cause of Allah and entertained guests very hospitably. I said: Well, I will do as you like. He said: Do not do that for Umm Sharik is a woman who is very frequently vizited by guests and I do not like that your head may be uncovered or the cloth may be removed from your shank and the strangers may catch sight of them which you abhor. You better shift to the house of your cousin 'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. Umm Maktum and he is a person of the Bani Fihr branch of the Quraish, and he belonged to that tribe (to which Fatima) belonged. So I shifted to that house, and when my period of waiting was over, I heard the voice of an announcer making an announcement that the prayer would be observed in the mosque (where) congregational prayer (is observed).

So I set out towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, yuo about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). [Muslim]

Directional Issues!:

First and foremost Rasul-ullah :saw: said that Dajjal is in the East while UK is not East from Madina at all!

http://studentweb.cencol.ca/wtsang15/COMP%20213/Midterm/world-map.gif

Distance Issues!:

Looking at the map we can safely assume that Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) started sailing from Jeddah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeddah) and then according to Our beloved and respected Shaykh (Maulana) Imran Hosein (HA) (http://www.imranhosein.org/) somehow ended up in United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom). The closest port Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) could have possibly got into is DOVER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover) or thereabouts...

The path Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) boat/ship would have taken is illustrated by drawing these arrows and the distance to be covered is approximately 3923 nautical miles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nautical_mile)!

http://i56.tinypic.com/sg77lh.gif

Technical Issues!:

There was no engine back then so boats/ships were powered by sails (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailing). The equipment was rudimentary and vessels made from wood! Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari)'s boat travelled for 1 month!

In our times the most modern boats have carbon fiber hulls and streamlines bodies and some comparisons are as follows:

In our times a MODERN & SOPHISTICATED boats travels at 5 Knots/Average so it would take 33 days to get from Jeddah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeddah) to DOVER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover)
In our times a MODERN & SOPHISTICATED boat with fastest sustained travel is 8 Knots/Hours so it would take 21 days to get from Jeddah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeddah) to DOVER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover)
Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari)'s boat COULD NOT have done more then 3 Knot (ambitious speed) otherwise it would have been ripped apart!

Questions:

Why is Shaykh saying that Dajjal is in UK when Rasul-ullah :saw: said that Dajjal is EAST of Madina and UK is WEST of Madina?
How in the world did Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) get from Jeddah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeddah) to DOVER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover) in a month crossing many oceans in a small boat/ship when it is barely possible by our technology, today!

P.S: You can assume any other port in UK but the same questions, remain!

pls see these 6 videos on youtube.. where Sheikh Imran Hosein is exposed
Who is Sheikh Imran Hosein? (http://www.youtube.com/hasantermezi)

Ansari
09-08-2011, 04:17 PM
I also read a few passages from works of Maulana Asim Umar but some details mentioned therein seemed to be toooo hard to believe (like Einstein along with many other scientists being disciples of dajjal etc)... although such theories, too, might not be contradictory to the nusoos. Wallahu A'lam

Yes, a cousin of mine gave me his books and I couldnt help but feel embarassed if others (who are a bit more sceptical about such theories) would read his theories. Even bringing up filthy movies such as Independence Day, the Bermuda triangle, UFO's etc. He was also brought forward by someone else on this forum.

They live in a whole other world it seems.

Ansari
09-08-2011, 04:20 PM

Anyone got a reference to where Shaykh Nazim has mentioned being in contact with the Mahdi?

:jazak:

He claimed this year of Hajj will be "Hajj Akbar." From all groups the Naqshbandi Haqqanis are really obsessed with the Mahdi. Let us wait and see.

Joaquin
09-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Asalamu alikum.

Maybe he was being tossed for a month and the rest normal?

daywalk3r
09-08-2011, 08:12 PM
i can formally reveal his human name - Alex Ferguson

Joaquin
09-08-2011, 10:21 PM

Theory: Our beloved and respected Shaykh (Maulana) Imran Hosein (HA) (http://www.imranhosein.org/) has claimed in many of his lectures that Dajjal is actually chained up on United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom) and that the Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) actually sailed to United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom) and met Dajjal here when his boat or ship was lost at sea.

Hadeeth:
Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between them. She said: Very well, if you like, I am prepared to do that, and he said to her: Well, do It and narrate that to me. She said: I married the son of Mughira and he was a chosen young man of Quraish at that time, but he fell as a martyr in the first Jihad (fighting) on the side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). When I became a widow, 'Abd al-Rahman b. Auf, one amongst the group of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sent me the proposal of marriage. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also sent me such a message for his freed slave Usama b. Zaid. And it had been conveyed to me that Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) had said (about Usama): He who loves me should also love Usima. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) talked to me (about this matter), I said: My affairs are in your hand. You may marry me to anyone whom you like. He said: You better shift now to the house of Umm Sharik, and Umm Sharik was a rich lady from amongst the Anqir. She spent generously for the cause of Allah and entertained guests very hospitably. I said: Well, I will do as you like. He said: Do not do that for Umm Sharik is a woman who is very frequently vizited by guests and I do not like that your head may be uncovered or the cloth may be removed from your shank and the strangers may catch sight of them which you abhor. You better shift to the house of your cousin 'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. Umm Maktum and he is a person of the Bani Fihr branch of the Quraish, and he belonged to that tribe (to which Fatima) belonged. So I shifted to that house, and when my period of waiting was over, I heard the voice of an announcer making an announcement that the prayer would be observed in the mosque (where) congregational prayer (is observed).

So I set out towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, yuo about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). [Muslim]

Directional Issues!:

First and foremost Rasul-ullah :saw: said that Dajjal is in the East while UK is not East from Madina at all!

http://studentweb.cencol.ca/wtsang15/COMP%20213/Midterm/world-map.gif

Distance Issues!:

Looking at the map we can safely assume that Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) started sailing from Jeddah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeddah) and then according to Our beloved and respected Shaykh (Maulana) Imran Hosein (HA) (http://www.imranhosein.org/) somehow ended up in United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom). The closest port Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) could have possibly got into is DOVER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover) or thereabouts...

The path Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) boat/ship would have taken is illustrated by drawing these arrows and the distance to be covered is approximately 3923 nautical miles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nautical_mile)!

http://i56.tinypic.com/sg77lh.gif

Technical Issues!:

There was no engine back then so boats/ships were powered by sails (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailing). The equipment was rudimentary and vessels made from wood! Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari)'s boat travelled for 1 month!

In our times the most modern boats have carbon fiber hulls and streamlines bodies and some comparisons are as follows:

In our times a MODERN & SOPHISTICATED boats travels at 5 Knots/Average so it would take 33 days to get from Jeddah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeddah) to DOVER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover)
In our times a MODERN & SOPHISTICATED boat with fastest sustained travel is 8 Knots/Hours so it would take 21 days to get from Jeddah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeddah) to DOVER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover)
Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari)'s boat COULD NOT have done more then 3 Knot (ambitious speed) otherwise it would have been ripped apart!

Questions:

Why is Shaykh saying that Dajjal is in UK when Rasul-ullah :saw: said that Dajjal is EAST of Madina and UK is WEST of Madina?
How in the world did Sahabi Sayyidina Tamim Dari (RA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamim_al-Dari) get from Jeddah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeddah) to DOVER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover) in a month crossing many oceans in a small boat/ship when it is barely possible by our technology, today!

P.S: You can assume any other port in UK but the same questions, remain!

Directional Issues:

http://www.imranhosein.org/faq/55-signs-of-the-last-day/198-hadith-states-dajjal-is-in-the-east.html

Distance Issues:

The Holy Prophet Muhammed salalahu alayhi wasalam travelled many many lightyears on buraq.

Technical Issues:

We could could easily ask how Prophet Yunus alayhi salam did not desolve in the Whale's stomach, and or if we say The Prophet and Buraq went physically, how come they didnt burn up when they were going so fast and how come they did not blow up when they stopped, in fact, how do Angels not blow up when they stop if they are going so fast?

It's a miracle from Allah.

Answer to Questions 1 and 2: See above.

Edited

Joaquin
09-08-2011, 10:28 PM
I don't necessarily agree with Imran Hosein, but he is usually good in his views in my experience, i do not know his proof for this one.

hazratji
10-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Other than his 'dajjal' 'end of times' talks, his other material / lectures are reliable ? THE reason i'm asking this is i've come across some comments about him and brelwis.

silentflute
10-08-2011, 02:13 PM
In my humble opinion - I have heard many theories on the end of the world / Gog Magog / Dajjal.
No one can say they are right in their opinion as they are opinions and Allah knows best.
This will only be clarified once the events happen.
If you listen to all of Imrah Hossein's lectures they are definitely an eye opener and a lot can be learnt.

He states that this is is opinion only and he forces it upon no one and tells people to to dis-proof what he has said.

I think he is very under rated weather or not he is a brelvi or has brelvi links these lectures do not reflect anything as he uses authentic Quran and Hadith.

xs11ax
10-08-2011, 02:23 PM

He states that this is is opinion only and he forces it upon no one and tells people to to dis-proof what he has said.

yes, reverse psycology. he does this a lot. he makes himself and his views sound innocent and unaggressive so people are less likely to see it as a threat and therefore they take down the mental barriers that they would otherwise place on their minds.

I think he is very under rated weather or not he is a brelvi or has brelvi links these lectures do not reflect anything as he uses authentic Quran and Hadith.

quran and hadith! are you having a laugh! he takes a hadith and makes his imagination run wild! example is the hadith where the Prophet :saw: pointed to the east. the hadith does not fit in with his theories so what does he come out with?.......that dajjal was in a different dimension when the Prophet :saw: pointed to the east! he just makes up rubbish.......its like cutting up a jigsaw puzzle piece to make it fit into the space you want rather than placing it in the spot it should really go in.

dr.ati
10-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Other than his 'dajjal' 'end of times' talks, his other material / lectures are reliable ? THE reason i'm asking this is i've come across some comments about him and brelwis.

He has studied in Karachi from Abdul Alim Siddiaqui Barelvi father of Shah Ahmed Nurani.

silentflute
10-08-2011, 02:43 PM

yes, reverse psycology. he does this a lot. he makes himself and his views sound innocent and unaggressive so people are less likely to see it as a threat and therefore they take down the mental barriers that they would otherwise place on their minds.

quran and hadith! are you having a laugh! he takes a hadith and makes his imagination run wild! example is the hadith where the Prophet :saw: pointed to the east. the hadith does not fit in with his theories so what does he come out with?.......that dajjal was in a different dimension when the Prophet :saw: pointed to the east! he just makes up rubbish.......its like cutting up a jigsaw puzzle piece to make it fit into the space you want rather than placing it in the spot it should really go in.

Dearest brother, with all due respect everyone is entitled to their opinion as you are with yours.
The truth of the matter is that with issues like this Allah SWT knows best.

xs11ax
10-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Dearest brother, with all due respect everyone is entitled to their opinion as you are with yours.
The truth of the matter is that with issues like this Allah SWT knows best.

in the matters of the deen everyone is not entitled to their opinion. only those who have sufficient knowledge is entitled to an opinion and the opinion has to be from the quran and the hadith.

but that is not the problem here. the problem is that imran hussain makes the quran and hadith fit in with his opinions and not the other way around. he should make his opinions fit in with quran and hadith. when quran and hadith goes against his theories then he just makes up some rubbish to make it fit. i have a very imaginative mind. i could do the same.

silentflute
10-08-2011, 03:42 PM
in the matters of the deen everyone is not entitled to their opinion. only those who have sufficient knowledge is entitled to an opinion and the opinion has to be from the quran and the hadith.

but that is not the problem here. the problem is that imran hussain makes the quran and hadith fit in with his opinions and not the other way around. he should make his opinions fit in with quran and hadith. when quran and hadith goes against his theories then he just makes up some rubbish to make it fit. i have a very imaginative mind. i could do the same.

Understood .. if you dont mind me asking , in your opinion various scholars have their own opinion with these matters is there any opinions or works you have read that you feel are authentic? Im asking so I can read them if i haven't already done so.

Taliban1
10-08-2011, 03:46 PM
I read an article of Shaikh Imran Hussain 2-3 years ago and since then i've not bothered with any other thing from him. It was about Dajjal. He tries to prove that Dajjal is not a man but the system! Totally against Ahl us Sunnah wal Jamaat. I think it's just an effort to make way for dajjal so that when dajjal comes and claims to be god no one can say its dajjal, because Dajjal is a system not a man!

Simple!

silentflute
10-08-2011, 04:11 PM
I read an article of Shaikh Imran Hussain 2-3 years ago and since then i've not bothered with any other thing from him. It was about Dajjal. He tries to prove that Dajjal is not a man but the system! Totally against Ahl us Sunnah wal Jamaat. I think it's just an effort to make way for dajjal so that when dajjal comes and claims to be god no one can say its dajjal, because Dajjal is a system not a man!

Simple!

I believe he states using the hadith 'one day like a year, month, week, in your days etc' that the Dajjal is currently a system but will then appear as a man.

Allah knows best

xs11ax
10-08-2011, 05:14 PM
I believe he states using the hadith 'one day like a year, month, week, in your days etc' that the Dajjal is currently a system but will then appear as a man.

Allah knows best

but he conveiniently forgets that in the same hadith about 'one day like a year etc' the sahabah (rd) asked the Prophet :saw: what to do about salaat when time behaves abnormaly, and the Prophet :saw: instructed the sahaba (rd) what to do when this happens, thus implying that time itself will literally behave abnormally and that it was not a metaphor for the different reign of the UK, USA, and israeli empires.

see how he picks and choose to match the hadith to his own theories. the guy is a joke or much worse an agent of the kuffar.

Zahed
10-08-2011, 06:59 PM

Is he really Berelwi? (Mr. Radiating Ali has written it in his post.)

Ansari
10-08-2011, 07:48 PM

Is he really Berelwi? (Mr. Radiating Ali has written it in his post.)

Not sure what he states about kull ilm al-ghayb, haadir naazir, mukhayyir al-kull ad nur and bashar, but he did graduate from a Barelwi madrasa.

The son in law and khalifa of ‘Abd al-‘Alim Siddiqi (1892-1954), who is the khalifa of Ahmad Raza Khan, named Fazl al-Rahman Ansari founded the Alamiyya institute in Karachi. From this institute Imran Hossein graduated and he was also the principal of that institute

He has traveled continuously and extensively around the world on Islamic lecture-tours since graduating from the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in 1971 at age 29.
He is a former Principal of the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in Karachi, Pakistan,

http://www.imranhosein.org/about-imran-n-hosein.html

So in that sense you can definately call him a Barelwi. Also, the qadri sufi tariqa he is in, is also probably of a Barelwi.

ImamGhazzaali
10-08-2011, 10:21 PM

Simple!

From what I learnt, his name won't be dajjaal but he will be a dajaajil in his characteristics or whatever the 'arabic term is...sa7?

Also what have classical scholars said with regards to anti-christ, a man or not a man?

Bysara
13-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Just to correct for you one thing

Sahabi Eddari was shami from palestine

So it's evident that he took mediterranian sea and after one month he will find surely britain island

So why you lost our time by saying that he took Jeddah port !!!!

Aseatic
14-08-2011, 04:54 AM
he's behind you!!!111!!!

xs11ax
14-08-2011, 03:57 PM
he's behind you!!!111!!!

very funny.

maybe the sahaba (rd) said the same thing when the Prophet :saw: warned them and the ummah about the dajjal?

maybe the Prophet :saw: told the ummah that the dajjal is chained up on an island for a joke?

maybe the Prophet :saw: told the ummah that the dajjal will come from the east for a joke?

maybe the Prophet :saw: told the ummah the signs preceding the dajjal for a joke?

these hadith.....warnings from the Prophet :saw: about how to identify the dajjal, where the dajjal is, where he will come from, when he will come etc are not jokes or reading material to pass the time. they are there to be used......to be taken knowledge from and for the ulama to utilise in order to do their duty and protect the awaam from the fitnahs that are about to come. but when ulama/concerned people utilise the sayings of the Prophet :saw: for what they were intended for then people who are 'mashallah oh so clever' step in to ridicule those who do not see dajjal and the fitnahs of the last day as something trivial and actually try to utilise the knowledge that has been preserved by the faithful for over 1400 years and passed down today to those who are more closer to these fitnahs then the faithful of the past have ever been.

we follow, scrutinise, take knowledge from other hadith of the Prophet :saw: so why should we be any different when it comes to the hadith of dajjal and the last days? and to say that some people get consumed about the hadith of the last days and forget about everything else is a load of rubbish. i have travelled to many places in this world and have met many many muslims from different lands and cultures and i have never met anyone that has been so consumed by this subject that they forget everything else. if anyone else knows of such people then please tell me. yes i have seen people who do not practice but are interested in these subjects, but that does not mean they have stopped practicing but they were not practicing in the first place. so at least through this subject they are making some sort of connection to the deen and ulama and in some cases it brings people to the deen and they start to become practising.

i welcome sound, reliable ulama who try to understand these hadith in the context of our age. may Allah give them more knowledge and power. if someone has a problem with the awaam trying to scrutinise these hadith themselves, then it is only because they are trying to fill a vacuum that has been left by the ulama.

zahed73
09-03-2012, 10:01 AM
:confused: