PDA

View Full Version : Dua E Saifi

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 08:10 PM
I wanted to know any brothers or sisters on here have permission from there sheikh to recite dua e saifi after isha like me. If so what are your experiance so i can compare mine with those of yours. Anyone that doesnt know what dua e saifi is defination below. Ive been reciting this dua for few months now and have seen hrd and experiance all sorts of things alone in my room when reciting. Just wanted to gain any person opinion who recites this daily.

dua e saifi is by imam ali moula mushkil kush alyusaalam and gouse azam rehmatullaah
this dua have 70,000 thousend angels and 70,000 moukillat means security and 70,000 jinnat being in the presence of that person when reciting. If no permission dont risk reciting this dua can harm you very badly.

Cant wait for your feedback.

Jazakallah

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 08:21 PM
dua e saifi is by imam ali moula mushkil kush alyusaalam and gouse azam rehmatullaah
this dua have 70,000 thousend angels and 70,000 moukillat means security and 70,000 jinnat being in the presence of that person when reciting. If no permission dont risk reciting this dua can harm you very badly.

Jazakallah

How do you know all this?

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 08:35 PM
How do you know all this?

How do i know what that 70,000 of angels, moukilats and jinnat our in presence. Dua e saifi in the quran this was told by Angel jibreel A,S to prophet muhammad saw who shared with hazrat ali R,A. Which hazrat ali kept hidden to himself until one day a well known badshah had lost everything to his enemy and came to hazrat ali he wrote this 34 page dua for him and after reading the dua the badshah gained everything back he had lost and much more. I see if i can find the hadith verse etc for you to clarify yourself. Plus this is the dua ghaus e azam had recited on daily bases and gave this to Abdul Qadir Jilani. use google all info there avail http://www.************/forums/topic/4017-shah-waliyullah-istighatha/

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 09:09 PM
How do i know what that 70,000 of angels, moukilats and jinnat our in presence. Dua e saifi in the quran this was told by Angel jibreel A,S to prophet muhammad saw who shared with hazrat ali R,A. Which hazrat ali kept hidden to himself until one day a well known badshah had lost everything to his enemy and came to hazrat ali he wrote this 34 page dua for him and after reading the dua the badshah gained everything back he had lost and much more. I see if i can find the hadith verse etc for you to clarify yourself. Plus this is the dua ghaus e azam had recited on daily bases and gave this to Abdul Qadir Jilani. use google all info there avail http://www.************/forums/topic/4017-shah-waliyullah-istighatha/

Can you paste the hadith with the reference and which muhadditheen approve the hadith?

abulayl
02-09-2011, 09:10 PM
How do i know what that 70,000 of angels, moukilats and jinnat our in presence. Dua e saifi in the quran this was told by Angel jibreel A,S to prophet muhammad saw who shared with hazrat ali R,A. Which hazrat ali kept hidden to himself until one day a well known badshah had lost everything to his enemy and came to hazrat ali he wrote this 34 page dua for him and after reading the dua the badshah gained everything back he had lost and much more. I see if i can find the hadith verse etc for you to clarify yourself.
you mean a hadith which is 34 page long :rolleyes:

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 09:17 PM
you mean a hadith which is 34 page long :rolleyes:

DUA SAIFEE - WRITTEN BY SHAYKH SYED ABDUL QADIR
GILANI (RA)

http://www.qadri-naushahi.com/Resource/Dua_Saifee/Dua_Saifee.htm I would paste on there too long. Plus its in images. Im suprised you dont know about this powerful dua if not satisified with my proof you can ask your shiekhs they be able to explain it better than me to you.

abulayl
02-09-2011, 09:33 PM
this was told by Angel jibreel A,S to prophet muhammad saw who shared with hazrat ali R,A.

DUA SAIFEE - WRITTEN BY SHAYKH SYED ABDUL QADIR
GILANI (RA)

didnt you say it was given byJibrail(aw) to porphet(saw) then to ali(rd)?

Im suprised you dont know about this powerful dua
am also surprised how i didnt came across this fabricated narrations.
if not satisified with my proof did you quote any hadith books name bro? i missed it.

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Im looking for it ive got this dua e saifi in 5 surat book at home has loads of dua and wazif in it and its all in urdu and i dont know urdu besides the arabic text. But far as i know The above is correct and that Ghuase E azam would recite this on daily bases and as its been told Abdul Qadir Gilani Ra had written it. From Mufti Ansar Ul Qadri i spoke with had talked me its orgin so i detailed it above where it came from. Jibreel to Prophet then to Ali, Ali to some Badshah and from there own been based down through the tarqia i guess. but inshallah i get the proper hadees to clarify.

http://www.qadri-naushahi.com/Resource/Dua_Saifee/Page_1.jpg

Rest of The dua Saifi: http://www.qadri-naushahi.com/Resource/Dua_Saifee/Dua_Saifee.htm

Urdu Translation I think : http://issuu.com/with_hu_presenter/docs/dua-saefi

abulayl
02-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Jibreel to Prophet then to Ali, Ali to some Badshah
its been told Abdul Qadir Gilani Ra had written it.
see the contradiction brother? once you say sh.abdul qadir(rh) wrote it but then you say jibrail(aw) told it. so who told to whom and who wrote?

The things which were said by jibrail(aw) to prophet(sw) do ONLY exist in hadith book. If anyone claims those things exist other than hadith book, then its a lie and fabricated. we should stay away from this and save us from hell.

suleimanibnsalim
02-09-2011, 09:53 PM
I recited a bit of it, nothing happened to me.

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 10:00 PM
I recited a bit of it, nothing happened to me.

Madani Punj (5) Surah Book its in there Dua E Saifi Along with others lol at sueiman recite the whole dua by yourself in room make sure your in wudu and do it after isha namaz and let me know how you get on for few days. Im telling you what a Mufti told me regarding dua e saifi. He told Me Jibreel A.S told Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and he passed this powerful Dua on to Hazrat Ali. Ghaus e azam recited this dua and from what i googled up is that apparently Abdul Qadir Jilani R.A had written it but been recited and passed down through the Tariqa. Ive Got Permission from my sheikh and found the dua e Saifi in Madani Punj Surah Book. Im Not Mufti Or Alam I asked question if any one of you brothers or sisters have permission to recite this if so what are your experiances. Where going off topic here atm. Your all alot older than me and more knowledgable and senior members of this website.

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Okay Here is the proof I hope you can read urdu as ive taken images out of the book along with its urdu information pages. Let me know what it says im gonna get my parents to read it out to me.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5528/img0123as.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/img0123as.jpg/)
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9339/img0124n.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/img0124n.jpg/)
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/117/img0125kv.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/img0125kv.jpg/)
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8666/img0126jc.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/img0126jc.jpg/)
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4783/img0127ui.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/img0127ui.jpg/)
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1224/img0128ru.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/img0128ru.jpg/)

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 10:44 PM
see the contradiction brother? once you say sh.abdul qadir(rh) wrote it but then you say jibrail(aw) told it. so who told to whom and who wrote?

The things which were said by jibrail(aw) to prophet(sw) do ONLY exist in hadith book. If anyone claims those things exist other than hadith book, then its a lie and fabricated. we should stay away from this and save us from hell.

Well thanks for clarifying this but ive posted images from the book and the information regarding dua e saifi so if you know urdu be kind of enough to translate to english and i get my parents to read it out to me. jazaklaah

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Just read the scans u posted. There is no chain, no book mentioned, no narrators no muhadditheen mentioned, nothing at all... seems like a big lie.

Let me summarize.

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 11:19 PM
A very accepted dua is by the name of Dua e Saifi or Hirz e Sahaba or Hirz e Yamani. THe sanad of it is that it was taught to Rasool Allah :saw: by Jibreel alaihi assalam then to Ali :anhu:. It is called Hirz e Yamani because one of the kings of Yemen was defeated and kicked out from Yemen by another King. He tried very hard to get back his land but to no avail. After some time he came to Ali :anhu: and asked for spiritual help. Hazrat Ali :anhu: told him this dua and he read it. He conquered his land again after reading this dua. The dua gained popularity between Sahaba and Tabieen after this.

It reached Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA). He was the first Amil of this dua. He used to read it. Once he came out for namaz an eagle did beet on him. He looked at the eagle and it died. Then he started crying. Khadim asked why are you crying? He said i've read this dua so much that my eyes my hands everything has become a sword of Rahman. This dua will keep on hanging on the skies till the day of Qayamat. Then he took of his shirt, washed it and gave it to some poor as Fidya for the dead Eagle.

:D

Finish...

No narrator, no book, no muhaddith, no chain, no nothing...

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Atleast you cleared it up so the Mufti Ansar Ul Qadri From Noor Tv was right about its orgins that was taught to prophet saw by jibreel and being passed to ali and some badshah obtaining it from my previous posts. End of the day im reciting this and i feel and see the barakats of reciting this dua so i really dont care what anyone says. Dont believe me than thats your opinion why not recite it your self constantly for few days or even week after isha or fajr and see what happens. No harm in trying right.

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Atleast you cleared it up so the mufti was right about its orgins that was to prophet saw by jibreel and being passed to ali and some badshah obtaining it from my previous posts.

So you will accept it without any authentic chain of narrators? Without an authenticity from Muhadditheen? just because a mufti says JIbreel brought it, ull accept it?

Tomorrow I publish a book and write in it that Mikaaeel came to Rasool Allah :saw: and taught him this and that. You'll believe it?

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Atleast you cleared it up so the mufti was right about its orgins that was to prophet saw by jibreel and being passed to ali and some badshah obtaining it from my previous posts.

Now let me clear up why this is a fake !

At the time of Hazrat Ali :anhu: the whole of Jazeeratul Arab including Yemen was under Islamic Rule. Why would a king attack a yemeni king when there was no king at that time?

Even if we assume that the king was a muslim governer and a kafir attacked yemen, it would not mean that the king would try himself to gain back the land. Hazrat Ali :anhu: being the Khalifah would send an army of muslims to get back the land. Teaching one dua and sitting doing nothing doesn't seem very appropriate.

This is enough to open one's eyes into accepting that its non sense.

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Look taliban im a guy who doesnt believe this that easily until i dont try or see for my self. Im 20yrs old, sunni and sufi practising mureed of sinsial owaisi. My peer o murshid has told me to recite this and thats what im doing. Im gaining benefits spiritually and seeing things with my own eyes it cant be more authentic than that And my heart tells me its right. Im not stupid in any sense and have common sense to understand what right and wrong and alhamduliiah your older than me i respect you but i shall contact my local mosque imaam tomo and local mufti to clarify this for me. Jazallah

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Now let me clear up why this is a fake !

At the time of Hazrat Ali :anhu: the whole of Jazeeratul Arab including Yemen was under Islamic Rule. Why would a king attack a yemeni king when there was no king at that time?

Even if we assume that the king was a muslim governer and a kafir attacked yemen, it would not mean that the king would try himself to gain back the land. Hazrat Ali :anhu: being the Khalifah would send an army of muslims to get back the land. Teaching one dua and sitting doing nothing doesn't seem very appropriate.

This is enough to open one's eyes into accepting that its non sense.

Okay this is like saying you believe in allah right? have you seen him prove it to me,

You breath in oxygen right? can you see it but you feel it prove to me exists.

If you have issues with authencity of it ask your sheikh or your scholar or sumthing. Like i said i always try things and like to see for myself and if i see or hear things or feel spiritually different than i believe it. I follow my heart and my heart tells me its fine. Like i do zikr i thought was nonsense at first your soul leaving the body and being in another place doing zikr and your heart doing zikr, what i did was try it for my self and experianced the benefits of zikr and happy that i did.

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Look taliban im a guy who doesnt believe this that easily until i dont try or see for my self. Im 20yrs old, sunni and sufi practising mureed of sinsial owaisi. My peer o murshid has told me to recite this and thats what im doing. Im gaining benefits spiritually and seeing things with my own eyes it cant be more authentic than that And my heart tells me its right. Im not stupid in any sense and have common sense to understand what right and wrong and alhamduliiah your older than me i respect you but i shall contact my local mosque imaam tomo and local mufti to clarify this for me. Jazallah

This is not about experiencing things. This is about Shariat. A dua is attributed toward Rasool Allah :saw: we need the chain, we need the authenticity.

If you want to experience stuff, you'll experience more in black magic. That makes it right?

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Okay this is like saying you believe in allah right? have you seen him prove it to me,

If you have issues with authencity of it ask your sheikh or your scholar or sumthing. Like i said i always try things and like to see for myself and if i see or hear things or feel spiritually different than i believe it. I follow my heart and my heart tells me its fine. Like i do zikr i thought was nonsense at first your soul leaving the body and being in another place doing zikr and your heart doing zikr, what i did was try it for my self and experianced the benefits of zikr and happy that i did.

Your example doesn't even fit here.

My shaikh won't know its authenticity and will ask me where did you get it from? What do I say? I found it in a book without any chain? It's not in any hadith book, has no Sahabi as narrator, no muhadditheen have ever mentioned it in any of their books?

NazimKhanOwaisi
02-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Whats black magic goto do with anything everything im saying your trying to make issue out of. Not everything has chain look at Sinsila Owaisiah you take bayt directly with Prophet muhammad S.A.W unlike the other tariqa where from one peer to the next. Now sinsila owaisi isnt right? like i said i shall speak to my Local Imaam At Shah Jahan mosque and mufti to clarify. Sufism is wrong than if your talking about shariah its outside of shariah law and boundries? your older than me and i respect you and have right to know the answers but you have to wait. Far as im concerned you ask any peer or shiekh about dua e saifi they will tell what it is as its been passed down through tariqas. If your not aware of it thats different issue but you cant make judgement until you have clarified with scholar.

Taliban1
02-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Whats black magic goto do with anything everything im saying your trying to make issue out of. Not everything has chain look at Sinsila Owaisiah you take bayt directly with Prophet muhammad S.A.W unlike the other tariqa where from one peer to the next. Now sinsila owaisi isnt right? like i said i shall speak to my Local Imaam At Shah Jahan mosque and mufti to clarify. Sufism is wrong than if your talking about shariah its outside of shariah law and boundries? your older than me and i respect you and have right to know the answers but you have to wait. Far as im concerned you ask any peer or shiekh about dua e saifi they will tell what it is as its been passed down through tariqas.

Actually you are not trying to understand.

No one said Sufism is wrong.

The main thing is, everything should be inside the boundaries of Shariat.

For taking any hadith as authentic, we have to refer to it's chain. If there is not a chain of a hadith then it cannot be accepted as true. This is not a chain of narrators that Jibreel alaihi assalam taught Rasool Allah :saw: then he taught Hazrat Ali :anhu:

The chain of Hadith is something like this:

This is the first hadith of Sahih Bukhari:

حدثنا الحميدي عبد الله بن الزبير قال حدثنا سفيان قال حدثنا يحيى بن سعيد الأنصاري قال أخبرني محمد بن إبراهيم التيمي أنه سمع علقمة بن وقاص الليثي يقول سمعت عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه على المنبر قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول إنما الأعمال بالنيات وإنما لكل امرئ ما نوى فمن كانت
هجرته إلى دنيا يصيبها أو إلى امرأة ينكحها فهجرته إلى ما هاجر إليه

The bold is the chain. Then we have muhadditheen who tell us whether the narrators are strong of weak. They grade the hadith. This is how we take ahadith and narrations.

We don't just pick up a book and say, o look... It's written that Jibreel brought this dua. What is the chain?

I brought black magic, because you said you have experienced so much through this dua.

So my question is that if experiencing supernatural things is the criteria of being right then you will experience more super natural things in doing black magic and if you go to Hindu Yogis, you'll see much more than this.

:jazak:

NazimKhanOwaisi
03-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Actually you are not trying to understand.

No one said Sufism is wrong.

The main thing is, everything should be inside the boundaries of Shariat.

For taking any hadith as authentic, we have to refer to it's chain. If there is not a chain of a hadith then it cannot be accepted as true. This is not a chain of narrators that Jibreel alaihi assalam taught Rasool Allah :saw: then he taught Hazrat Ali :anhu:

The chain of Hadith is something like this:

This is the first hadith of Sahih Bukhari:

حدثنا الحميدي عبد الله بن الزبير قال حدثنا سفيان قال حدثنا يحيى بن سعيد الأنصاري قال أخبرني محمد بن إبراهيم التيمي أنه سمع علقمة بن وقاص الليثي يقول سمعت عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه على المنبر قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول إنما الأعمال بالنيات وإنما لكل امرئ ما نوى فمن كانت
هجرته إلى دنيا يصيبها أو إلى امرأة ينكحها فهجرته إلى ما هاجر إليه

The bold is the chain. Then we have muhadditheen who tell us whether the narrators are strong of weak. They grade the hadith. This is how we take ahadith and narrations.

We don't just pick up a book and say, o look... It's written that Jibreel brought this dua. What is the chain?

I brought black magic, because you said you have experienced so much through this dua.

So my question is that if experiencing supernatural things is the criteria of being right then you will experience more super natural things in doing black magic and if you go to Hindu Yogis, you'll see much more than this.

Good point but i have to get more information on this from Imaam and mufti. You saying about your shiekh not knowing what tariqa you from and your shiekh name please. I know if i ask Peer Alaudin Siddique He will know what dua e saifi is if i ask Peer faiz ul hassan from sultan bahu he will know what dua e saifi, Peer hadam chishti, peer sakib shami he will know what dua e saifi is. If it was bull**** it wouldnt be avail. Anyway i dont want to debate further on this as my knowledge on islam is weak and will get more info from alims.

Taliban1
03-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Good point but i have to get more information on this from Imaam and shiekh. You saying about your shiekh not knowing what tariqa you from and your shiekh name please. I know if i ask Peer Alaudin Siddique He will know what dua e saifi is if i ask Peer faiz ul hassan from sultan bahu he will know what dua e saifi, Peer hadam chishti, peer sakib shami he will know what dua e saifi is. If it was bull**** it wouldnt be avail. Anyway i dont want to debate further on this has my knowledge on islam is weak and will get more info from alims.

Do you think shias are right?

NazimKhanOwaisi
03-09-2011, 12:06 AM
In what aspect are shia right they claim yazeed was right on killing imaam hussain and i think yazeed was kafir. they believe hazrat ali is more afzal than abu bakr siddique and speak of other things .

Taliban1
03-09-2011, 12:08 AM
In what aspect are shia right they claim yazeed was right on killing imaam hussain and i think yazeed was kafir.

If you go to Shia imams and ask them about lying, they'll say it's a good deed to lie.

And it has huge acceptance in Shia Shaikhs.

So my question is, if it was bull%#$ would it be so widely accepted?

NazimKhanOwaisi
03-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Like i said you have your opinion i have mine you cant make me agree on what your thoughts are and vice versa i shall tomo morning contact my local imaam and clairfy this and if they have authentic hadees from sahih bukhari etc i will post all relevent information here to increase both of our islamic knowledge on this dua.

Shah Waliullah muhaddith dehalvi [rh] writes in his book ‘Al Intibah fi Salasil ul Auliaullah’ that he received the ijaza [permission] in Sattariya silsila [ tariqa] He gives the chain of this ijaza contaning names of different scholar including Ghaus Gwaliari who was the chief of Sattariya silsila in India.

Shah Waliullah writes that through this chain he received the’Aurad and wazaif ‘ of Sattariya silsila which includes Dua e saifi and Jawahir Khamsa.

Dua e saifi is a supplication which is taught to mureed by a shaykh who has ijaza to recite and teach this dua. The last part of Dua e saifi consists of Nad e ali which has words like “ Ya Ali , Ya Ali , Ya Abu Turab”.

Taliban1
03-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Like i said you have your opinion i have mine you cant make me agree on what your thoughts are and vice versa i shall tomo morning contact my local imaam and clairfy this and if they have authentic hadees from sahih bukhari etc i will post all relevent information here to increase both of our islamic knowledge on this dua.

I will wait and keep on checking this thread all day tomorrow.

Please ask him how is this authentic which muhadditheen mentioned this hadith, who are the narrators. How do you know it's true?

And if you can ask him, please ask about the 70000 muakkils. How do they know that this dua has 70,000 muakkils.

Also ask him, which king was ruling in Yemen at the time of Hazrat Ali :anhu: when the whole of middle east was under the Khilafat e Rashidah.

NazimKhanOwaisi
03-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Inshallah i will ask all those questions today and post back the finding getting reference to any hadees etc put forward by them.

Shah Waliullah muhaddith dehalvi [rh] writes in his book ‘Al Intibah fi Salasil ul Auliaullah’ that he received the ijaza [permission] in Sattariya silsila [ tariqa] He gives the chain of this ijaza contaning names of different scholar including Ghaus Gwaliari who was the chief of Sattariya silsila in India.

Shah Waliullah writes that through this chain he received the’Aurad and wazaif ‘ of Sattariya silsila which includes Dua e saifi and Jawahir Khamsa.

Dua e saifi is a supplication which is taught to mureed by a shaykh who has ijaza to recite and teach this dua. The last part of Dua e saifi consists of Nad e ali which has words like “ Ya Ali , Ya Ali , Ya Abu Turab”.

NazimKhanOwaisi
03-09-2011, 12:38 AM
Certificates of Khilafah of various Silsilas Imam Ahmad Rida was bestowed with by his Murshid-e-Kamil:

1) Sisilah Tareeqah ‘Aliyyah Qadiriyyah Barkatiyyah Jadidah
2) Sisilah Tareeqah Qadiriyyah Abaiyyah Qadimah
3) Sisilah Tareeqah Qadiriyyah Ahdaliyyah
4) Sisilah Tareeqah Qadiriyyah Razzaqiyyah
5) Sisilah Tareeqah Qadiriyyah Munawwariyyah
6) Sisilah Tareeqah Chishtiyyah Nizamiyyah ‘Atiqiyyah
7) Sisilah Tareeqah Chishtiyyah Mehbobiyyah Jadidah
8) Sisilah Tareeqah Sohrawardiyyah Wahidiyyah
9) Sisilah Tareeqah Sohrawardiyyah Fadliyyah
10) Sisilah Tareeqah Naqshabandiyyah ‘Ula’iyyah Siddiqiyyah
11) Sisilah Tareeqah Naqshabandiyyah ‘Ula’iyyah (the chain linked to the illustrious Sufi Master Sayyid Moula Abu al-‘Ula Naqshabandi Akbarabadi)
12) Sisilah Tareeqah Badi‘iyyah
13) Sisilah Tareeqah ‘Uloh’wiyyah Manamiyyah

These also include the 4 Mystical Musafahas viz;

- The Sanad of Musafaha Jinniyyah
- The Sanad of Musafaha Khidriyyah
- The Sanad of Musafaha Mu‘ammariyyah
- The Sanad of Musafaha Manamiyyah

List of Ijazat of all the Duas, Awrad (Litanies) and Ash’ghaal that was bestowed by Spiritual Inspiration directly into his Heart from the Hearts of his Masha’ikh:

1) The Secrets of the Holy Quran
2) asma-e-Ilahiyyah
3) Dalail al Khayrat
4) Hisne Hasin
5) Qasre-Matin
6) Asma-e-Arba‘inah
7) Hisb al-Bahr
8) Hisb al-Bar
9) Hisb al-Nasr
10) All the Ah’zab of Silsila Shazaliyyah
11) The Hirz of 104,000 Awliya
12) Hirz al-Amirayn
13) Hirze Yamani (also known as Du‘a-e-Saifi Sharif) Again its mentioned in these big wali times and tariqa dua e saifi.
14) Du‘a-e-Mughni
15) Du‘a-e-Haydari
16) Du‘a-e-Izra’ili
17) Du‘a-e-Suryani
18) Qasidah Khamriyyah also famously known as Qasidah Ghawthiyyah
19) Salat al-Asrar or Salat Ghawthiyyah
20) Qasidah Burda
21) Du‘a-e-Bashmakh
22) Takbir-e-‘Ashikan
23) Nim Takbir
24) Irsal al-Hawatif

Abu Suliman
03-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Whats black magic goto do with anything everything im saying your trying to make issue out of. Not everything has chain look at Sinsila Owaisiah you take bayt directly with Prophet muhammad S.A.W unlike the other tariqa where from one peer to the next. Now sinsila owaisi isnt right? like i said i shall speak to my Local Imaam At Shah Jahan mosque and mufti to clarify. Sufism is wrong than if your talking about shariah its outside of shariah law and boundries? your older than me and i respect you and have right to know the answers but you have to wait. Far as im concerned you ask any peer or shiekh about dua e saifi they will tell what it is as its been passed down through tariqas. If your not aware of it thats different issue but you cant make judgement until you have clarified with scholar.

:salam: brother I read a biography on the site Madinah ghousia I think he is your shaykh Peer Banaras you say he is directly baith with the Prophet :saw: and he did some chilla's on one leg etc how can we be sure he is telling the truth he did these things and he has got ijazah from the Prophet :saw:?

NazimKhanOwaisi
03-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Well if you read on the website about sinsila owaisiah you would have better understanding. Plus you have to come and see for your self. Thats what i was trying to explain to taliban that until you dont recite the dua your self you cant say its wrong or etc. but bringing my shiekh into this topic is pointless. im gonna ask my local imaam to clarify this matter. im not saying you to believe in my sheikh allah swt given you free will you can decide for your self.

amr123
03-09-2011, 01:06 AM
The last part of Dua e saifi consists of Nad e ali which has words like “ Ya Ali , Ya Ali , Ya Abu Turab”.

:salam:

Isn't that enough proof that it is a fake Dua. If 'supposedly' our Beloved Rasoolullah :saw: taught this Dua to Ali (ra), do you think
he:saw: would teach Ali(ra) to say 'Ya Ali, Ya Ali' ??
Its definitely Fake.

abulayl
03-09-2011, 08:47 AM
until you dont recite the dua your self you cant say its wrong or etc.
brotehr the first problem is, u proof ur claim that it is mentioned by prophet(sw) in hadith book then we will say is the dua right or wrong

List of Ijazat of all the Duas, Awrad (Litanies) and Ash’ghaal that was bestowed by Spiritual Inspiration directly into his Heart from the Hearts of his Masha’ikh:
13) Hirze Yamani (also known as Du‘a-e-Saifi Sharif) Again its mentioned in these big wali times and tariqa dua e saifi.

that means it wasnt mentioned in any hadith book but transfered from Amr´s heart to Zayd´s heart?
The last part of Dua e saifi consists of Nad e ali which has words like “ Ya Ali , Ya Ali , Ya Abu Turab”.
thats how shias fed their lie´s in fake tariqats. anyone dare to recite "ya Abu bakr, ya Abu bakr, ya Siddiq".

What a mission of shia fabricators where they claim prophet(sw) did dua with such wrods and some muslim believed in this!

Taliban1
03-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Brother NazimKhanOwaisi,

You know the main problem with this dua is that It is attributed to Rasool Allah :saw:.

There is a hadith that whoever lies on Rasool Allah :saw: should make his place in HELL.

If the dua contains no shirk and you say it is advised by buzurgs of the chain then we can accept it but would not be a great fan because we have Masnoon duas.

hope you understand.

suleimanibnsalim
03-09-2011, 04:09 PM
The 'Ya 'Ali' part is not in this version: http://www.ghrib.net/vb/showthread.php?t=14360&page=1

rqsnnt
03-09-2011, 04:15 PM

Isn't that enough proof that it is a fake Dua. If 'supposedly' our Beloved Rasoolullah :saw: taught this Dua to Ali (ra), do you think
he:saw: would teach Ali(ra) to say 'Ya Ali, Ya Ali' ??
Its definitely Fake.

:bism:

Excellent:-)

'Abdullaah
03-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Brother NazimKhanOwaisi,

You know the main problem with this dua is that It is attributed to Rasool Allah :saw:.

There is a hadith that whoever lies on Rasool Allah :saw: should make his place in HELL.

If the dua contains no shirk and you say it is advised by buzurgs of the chain then we can accept it but would not be a great fan because we have Masnoon duas.

hope you understand.

:salam: Sheikh,

I am just curious; are you inclined towards deobandis and think good of them? Will you be as strict on them if you found out that they resort to same sort of things, where actions and duas are attributed to the Prophet, peace be upon him, without any link? Will you also also say that they should find their places in hell? Or will you try to explain out things?

Taliban1
03-09-2011, 06:42 PM

I am just curious; are you inclined towards deobandis and think good of them? Will you be as strict on them if you found out that they resort to same sort of things, where actions and duas are attributed to the Prophet, peace be upon him, without any link? Will you also also say that they should find their places in hell? Or will you try to explain out things?

:ws:

I am a deobandi :)

As I said, till you say that Shaikh Fulan advised to read this dua then it's okay.

But to attribute something to Rasool Allah :saw: without any solid proof is just not right!

Yes i will be as strict as this If I found out something is wrongly attributed to RAsool Allah :saw:

'Abdullaah
03-09-2011, 06:50 PM

I am a deobandi :)

As I said, till you say that Shaikh Fulan advised to read this dua then it's okay.

But to attribute something to Rasool Allah :saw: without any solid proof is just not right!

Yes i will be as strict as this If I found out something is wrongly attributed to RAsool Allah :saw:

split
04-09-2011, 06:49 AM

wasnt the OP supposed to get some proof for his claim?

Taliban1
04-09-2011, 06:59 AM

Yes i'm also waiting.

The Fake Shaykh
04-09-2011, 12:06 PM

Yes i'm also waiting.

brothers you gotta give bro nazimkhanowaisi some more time, he is currently asking shaykh google for some answers;)

(on another forum nazimkhanowaisi says)
"Salaam,

Ive been given permission to recite this dua and been doing so from what ive found on gogole. A very accepted dua is by the name of Dua e Saifi or Hirz e Sahaba or Hirz e Yamani. THe sanad of it is that it was taught to Rasool Allah by Jibreel alaihi assalam then to Ali . It is called Hirz e Yamani because one of the kings of Yemen was defeated and kicked out from Yemen by another King. He tried very hard to get back his land but to no avail. After some time he came to Ali and asked for spiritual help. Hazrat Ali told him this dua and he read it. He conquered his land again after reading this dua. The dua gained popularity between Sahaba and Tabieen after this.

It reached Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA). He was the first Amil of this dua. He used to read it. Once he came out for namaz an eagle did beet on him. He looked at the eagle and it died. Then he started crying. Khadim asked why are you crying? He said i've read this dua so much that my eyes my hands everything has become a sword of Rahman. This dua will keep on hanging on the skies till the day of Qayamat. Then he took of his shirt, washed it and gave it to some poor as Fidya for the dead Eagle.

70,000 Angels , 70,000 Maukal, 70,000 Jinns are in presence when reciting. This dua e saifi has nothing to do with the naqshbandi saifi sinsila.

Please Im Looking for Authenticat Hadess or sumthing to help clarify its Authenticity. Ive been reciting this for few months now and have experianced alot but want some hadees :rolleyes:

and then he says

"Maukal far i know or heard are nuri but remain on the planet earth. They basically rank below the Angels of heaven and higher rank than jinnat. muakkils appointed guard of the quranic letters and many other duties too.
Muakills are the worker angels(that work on the earth and do there duties,they either work under Hadrat mikhail alayhis 'salam or hadrat Israil alayhis 'salam).

Dont ask me anymore as im looking for answer my self and not that fortunate to have much islamic knowledge. Ive posted what i fond on google but anyone that is scholar please clarify."

and then another bro replies

"If you have been given ijazza to recite this dua, instead of asking shaykh Google, all you're questions should be directed to the person who gave you ijazza to recite this dua, makes sense doesn't it , well it should do if it doesn't,

You posted this same question on another forum and caused quite a stir, However "Taliban" did ask a valid question (:cheesygri)

At the time of Hazrat Ali the whole of Jazeeratul Arab including Yemen was under Islamic Rule. Why would a king attack a yemeni king when there was no king at that time?

Even if we assume that the king was a muslim governer and a kafir attacked yemen, it would not mean that the king would try himself to gain back the land. Hazrat Ali being the Khalifah would send an army of muslims to get back the land. Teaching one dua and sitting doing nothing doesn't seem very appropriate.

Jazakallah "

i think your boys will be waiting a long time......

NazimKhanOwaisi
04-09-2011, 02:38 PM
I spoke to my shikeh saab and advised me this dua was read by many wali and was not attributed to prophet muhammad saw and that was my misunderstanding of it.
If any idiot comes out to say this is bidat then we have another topic on our hands and i can assure you that it wont be one but hundred of bidats to discuss.

Khuda hafiz.

Taliban1
04-09-2011, 02:40 PM
brothers you gotta give bro nazimkhanowaisi some more time, he is currently asking shaykh google for some answers;)

lolz

(on another forum nazimkhanowaisi says)
"Salaam,

Ive been given permission to recite this dua and been doing so from what ive found on gogole. A very accepted dua is by the name of Dua e Saifi or Hirz e Sahaba or Hirz e Yamani. THe sanad of it is that it was taught to Rasool Allah by Jibreel alaihi assalam then to Ali . It is called Hirz e Yamani because one of the kings of Yemen was defeated and kicked out from Yemen by another King. He tried very hard to get back his land but to no avail. After some time he came to Ali and asked for spiritual help. Hazrat Ali told him this dua and he read it. He conquered his land again after reading this dua. The dua gained popularity between Sahaba and Tabieen after this.

He should've been honest about this. He didn't find it on GOOGLE. Taliban typed it all!

70,000 Angels , 70,000 Maukal, 70,000 Jinns are in presence when reciting. This dua e saifi has nothing to do with the naqshbandi saifi sinsila.

But it's from Aala Hazrat's book.

Please Im Looking for Authenticat Hadess or sumthing to help clarify its Authenticity. Ive been reciting this for few months now and have experianced alot but want some hadees :rolleyes:

When Dajjal makes him fly, he gonna say wow! This is the MAN... astaghfirullah.

and then he says

"Maukal far i know or heard are nuri but remain on the planet earth. They basically rank below the Angels of heaven and higher rank than jinnat. muakkils appointed guard of the quranic letters and many other duties too.
Muakills are the worker angels(that work on the earth and do there duties,they either work under Hadrat mikhail alayhis 'salam or hadrat Israil alayhis 'salam).

Fairy tales made by Amils. MUakkils are JINNS portraying as Angels.

Dont ask me anymore as im looking for answer my self and not that fortunate to have much islamic knowledge. Ive posted what i fond on google but anyone that is scholar please clarify."

i think your boys will be waiting a long time......

lolz :)

Taliban1
04-09-2011, 02:44 PM
I spoke to my shikeh saab and advised me this dua was read by many wali and was not attributed to prophet muhammad saw and that was my misunderstanding of it.
If any idiot comes out to say this is bidat then we have another topic on our hands and i can assure you that it wont be one but hundred of bidats to discuss.

Khuda hafiz.

It was NOT YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING

It's written there in the BOOK you pasted!!

We're not talking about it being Bidat but I don't think there will be any barakah in a dua which is attributed to Rasool Allah :saw: wrongly.

Such a big LIE!

muslimbinislam
04-09-2011, 05:27 PM

brother many ppl have such experiences reciting the Gayatri Mantra. their heart tells them its great. they take it from some guru and they believe it because they have realisd great "benefits" from it. They reach great "spiritual states". They also receive enlightenment through these processes like Yoga and Vipasana meditation. There is no sense to it brother. Only thing is go to the feet of Rasulullah :saw: and his Shari'at.

rahl404
04-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Salaam,

Can someone explain to me what these "Muakkils" are? I did a quick google search on them and it seems like some people think they are jinns, others angels, and others something else entirely.

My question is: Is there any evidence of Muakkils anywhere in Quran or hadith? I ask this because I have never heard of this before or come across it before this thread.

umar_italy
04-09-2011, 06:00 PM
My question is: Is there any evidence of Muakkils anywhere in Quran or hadith? I ask this because I have never heard of this before or come across it before this thread.

My question is: Is there any evidence of bananas and sharks anywhere in Quran or hadith?

rahl404
04-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Salaam,

@umar_italy: Yes, actually, there is evidence of atleast whales in the Quran.(or at least a very large fish) Bananas however I'm not too sure.

We can see such things as bananas and whales. We should not, however, be discussing matters of al-ghaib that we were not given mention of in Quran and hadith

(edit: seems you changed your post to sharks instead of whales. my point above still stands however.)

Shkapar_Dorwaza
05-09-2011, 04:30 AM

:subh: I just randomly came across this and kinda got confused. :confused:

The sad part is that I had no intention of even looking up this topic, just happened.

Taliban1
05-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Salaam,

@umar_italy: Yes, actually, there is evidence of atleast whales in the Quran.(or at least a very large fish) Bananas however I'm not too sure.

We can see such things as bananas and whales. We should not, however, be discussing matters of al-ghaib that we were not given mention of in Quran and hadith

(edit: seems you changed your post to sharks instead of whales. my point above still stands however.)

If someone lives in the Artic circle and never seen Bananas. You end up there and tell the person there is a fruit called bananas and he starts asking you for Daleel from Quran or Hadith. What would you tell the guy?

rahl404
05-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Salaam,

@Taliban: First I would ask if the question pertains to the deen in any way? If not then I would tell him that there is no point in even discussing such a thing in that respect. If he came up with way to relate it in such a way then I would tell him what the sahaba would tell people when they came to them with such questions. Did such a circumstance occur? No? Then do not go asking until then. If such a circumstance did occur which merited that the question be answered I would tell him that I am not capable of answering it and he would need to seek someone with more knowledge, possibly even someone qualified to issue a fatwa.

I will also relate to you a part of Tafsir Ibn Kathir(abridged, volume 1) where he discusses, as he calls it, The Prohibition of Unnecessary Questions. You can read it in full here: http://www.muslimway.org/content/view/11662/37/ I checked it against my copy and it occurs to be the same. In particular, I would like to draw you to these statements:

In this Ayah, Allah forbade the believers from asking the Prophet numerous questions about matters that did not occur yet.

Allah criticized those who ask the Messenger of Allah about a certain matter just for the purpose of being difficult, just as the Children of Israel asked Musa out of stubbornness, rejection and rebellion.

Taliban1
05-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Salaam,

@Taliban: First I would ask if the question pertains to the deen in any way? If not then I would tell him that there is no point in even discussing such a thing in that respect. If he came up with way to relate it in such a way then I would tell him what the sahaba would tell people when they came to them with such questions. Did such a circumstance occur? No? Then do not go asking until then. If such a circumstance did occur which merited that the question be answered I would tell him that I am not capable of answering it and he would need to seek someone with more knowledge, possibly even someone qualified to issue a fatwa.

If you go and claim that Sahaba eat bananas then he would be right to ask you the question about hadith otherwise it would not be appropriate for him to force you to produce a hadith when you haven't claimed it so.

Secondly, the example was not regarding whether bananas exist or not. If muakkils did not exist then your reasoning would be right, but Muakkils do exist and people are in contact with them. If you are not, doesn't mean it doesn't.

You asking for hadith is completely wrong because no one claimed that Sahaba used to deal with Muakkils.

I will also relate to you a part of Tafsir Ibn Kathir(abridged, volume 1) where he discusses, as he calls it, The Prohibition of Unnecessary Questions. You can read it in full here: http://www.muslimway.org/content/view/11662/37/ I checked it against my copy and it occurs to be the same. In particular, I would like to draw you to these statements:

Completely unrelated as explained above.

rahl404
05-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Salaam,

@Taliban:

1) I never asked about bananas (also, considering his question was worded that way solely in mock of my question, and my question was a question regarding the existence of something, then I think it is safe to say that the question was most certainly pertaining to the existence of bananas.)

2) I never said he claimed it came from hadith, I asked if such a thing was evident in the Quran or hadith.

3) How is it wrong to ask for hadith just because the sahaba had no dealings with them? The sahaba had no dealings with jinn yet there are hadith recorded where the Prophet(pbuh) tells us about them. and there are many such similar examples and incidents.

4) By the way you worded your statement I'm going to assume that means that there is no evidence of Muakkils in Quran or hadith(forgive me if I am wrong). To that I say, where is your evidence then that such a being not only exists but is in contact with humans? What is your evidence to the purpose of such beings? their qualities and attributes? If there is no mention of them in Quran or hadith, then explain to me how they are not a matter of al-ghaib.

Taliban1
05-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Salaam,

@Taliban:

1) I never asked about bananas (also, considering his question was worded that way solely in mock of my question, and my question was a question regarding the existence of something, then I think it is safe to say that the question was most certainly pertaining to the existence of bananas.)

2) I never said he claimed it came from hadith, I asked if such a thing was evident in the Quran or hadith.

3) How is it wrong to ask for hadith just because the sahaba had no dealings with them? The sahaba had no dealings with jinn yet there are hadith recorded where the Prophet(pbuh) tells us about them. and there are many such similar examples and incidents.

4) By the way you worded your statement I'm going to assume that means that there is no evidence of Muakkils in Quran or hadith(forgive me if I am wrong). To that I say, where is your evidence then that such a being not only exists but is in contact with humans? What is your evidence to the purpose of such beings? their qualities and attributes? If there is no mention of them in Quran or hadith, then explain to me how they are not a matter of al-ghaib.

Please simplify. I don't understand waht you are trying to ask here.

rahl404
05-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Salaam,

@Taliban:

If you go and claim that Sahaba eat bananas then he would be right to ask you the question about hadith otherwise it would not be appropriate for him to force you to produce a hadith when you haven't claimed it so.

Secondly, the example was not regarding whether bananas exist or not.

1) I never asked about bananas (My question was a question regarding the existence of something. His question was mocking my question. I think it is safe to say that the question was most certainly pertaining to the existence of bananas.)

You asking for hadith is completely wrong because no one claimed that Sahaba used to deal with Muakkils.

3) How is it wrong to ask for hadith just because the sahaba had no dealings with them? The sahaba had no dealings with jinn yet there are hadith recorded where the Prophet(pbuh) tells us about them. And there are many such similar examples and incidents.

If muakkils did not exist then your reasoning would be right, but Muakkils do exist and people are in contact with them. If you are not, doesn't mean it doesn't.

4) By the way you worded your statement I'm going to assume that means that there is no evidence of Muakkils in Quran or hadith(forgive me if I am wrong). Where is your evidence then that such a being not only exists but is in contact with humans? What is your evidence to the intentions of such beings? their actions/behavior/etc.? If there is no mention of them in Quran or hadith, then explain to me how they are not a matter of al-ghaib.

I hope that clarifies it, I couldn't really find a better way to word myself(if someone understands what I said and could better word it, please do not hesitate to do so) so I just tried to put it into context of what you said.

Taliban1
05-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Salaam,

@Taliban:

3) How is it wrong to ask for hadith just because the sahaba had no dealings with them? The sahaba had no dealings with jinn yet there are hadith recorded where the Prophet(pbuh) tells us about them. And there are many such similar examples and incidents.

The same way it was wrong for him to ask a hadith for bananas.

4) By the way you worded your statement I'm going to assume that means that there is no evidence of Muakkils in Quran or hadith(forgive me if I am wrong). Where is your evidence then that such a being not only exists but is in contact with humans? What is your evidence to the intentions of such beings? their actions/behavior/etc.? If there is no mention of them in Quran or hadith, then explain to me how they are not a matter of al-ghaib.

Jinns and Angels exist or not?

rahl404
05-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Salaam,

@taliban:

The same way it was wrong for him to ask a hadith for bananas.

In what way are they the same? If Allah(swt) meant for us to know about a certain part of al-ghaib he would have gave mention of it through revelation through the Prophet(pbuh). If it was not deemed necessary for us to know about Muakkils(or any part of al-ghaib) then why would it be appropriate to discuss them or even claim they exist or do not exist?

Jinns and Angels exist or not?

Of course they do. Both of which were also talked about in both Quran and hadith.

Taliban1
05-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Salaam,

@taliban:

In what way are they the same? If Allah(swt) meant for us to know about a certain part of al-ghaib he would have gave mention of it through revelation through the Prophet(pbuh). If it was not deemed necessary for us to know about Muakkils(or any part of al-ghaib) then why would it be appropriate to discuss them or even claim they exist or do not exist?

Of course they do. Both of which were also talked about in both Quran and hadith.

1) Do you know what "Muakkils" are?

2) Please explain "Rabbul Aalimeen". What does Aalemeen mean?

rahl404
05-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Salaam,

@Taliban:

1) Do you know what "Muakkils" are?

No, as previously stated, I do not. However, after googling it I found that people are confused as to whether they are angels, jinns, or something else entirely. And if you read my original post, although my main question was to the evidence of muakkils in hadith, the first part of my question was also for someone to explain to me exactly what they are.

Can someone explain to me what these "Muakkils" are? I did a quick google search on them and it seems like some people think they are jinns, others angels, and others something else entirely.

2) Please explain "Rabbul Aalimeen". What does Aalemeen mean?

From Tafsir Ibn Kathir: Al-Alamin is plural for Alam, which encompasses everything in existence except Allah. The word Alam is itself a plural word, having no singular form. The Alamin are different creations that exist in the heavens and the earth, on land and at sea. Every generation of creation is called an Alam. Al Farra and Abu Ubayd said, "Alam includes all that has a mind, the jinns, mankind, the angels, and the devils, but not the animals." Also, zayd bin Aslam and Abu Muhaysin said, "Alam includes all that Allah has created with a soul." Further, Qatadah said about 'Rabbul Aalimeen'(The Lord of the Alamin) " Every type of creation is an Alam." Az-Zajjaj also said, "Alam encompasses everything that Allah created in this life and in the Hereafter." Al-Qurtubi commented, "This is the correct meaning, that the Alam encompasses everything that Allah created in both worlds. Similarly, Allah said, 'Firawn(Pharaoh) said: "And what is the Lord of the Alamin?" Musa said: "The Lord of the Heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, if you seek to be convinced with certainty"(26:23-24)

bugmenot
05-09-2011, 01:40 PM
:salam: wa rahmatullah,

brother many ppl have such experiences reciting the Gayatri Mantra. their heart tells them its great. they take it from some guru and they believe it because they have realisd great "benefits" from it. They reach great "spiritual states". They also receive enlightenment through these processes like Yoga and Vipasana meditation. There is no sense to it brother. Only thing is go to the feet of Rasulullah :saw: and his Shari'at.

Indeed, many Asians are into this type of stuff they think they are in some secret high position whereas they are prepating their seat for hell, not less. They are also reading this thread as visitors and I've this message for them.

I've myself seen shi'as reciting some famous fabricated du'a and 'experiencing' many things, they even have 'Prophet' :saw: at their disposition :hawla:, they act contrary to the sunnah and to Islam but hey, why should they care when they have the 'Prophet' advising them...I don't know who and what they get help from, in fact I don't care.
You find this amongst every group shi'as, also from sunnis like the OP (owaisi), or Nazim the 'haqqani' (a brother recently said Nazim had contacted the Prophet :saw: before giving an Al-Jazeera interview, I am not surprised at all by this)...

I'm just warning the OP that people like you are many in this world, do not boast being in a special state with special powers, such people are wronged and are wronging others and you are all going to stand before Allah to explain your lies, and beware of arguing with Allah saying "Ya Allah I was seeing some black and white forms I thought I was becoming a special wali and was on the straightest path" :hawla:

The best people of this ummah were those who read qur'an a great deal, who occupied themselves working for this ummah and helping its deen and so on; no muwakkil thing, no "ghouse azam", no freaking dancing zikr. Even if you add something, never boast this is one of the most superior act to do.

'Those who live after me will see many differences. Therefore, (I order you that) you should, abiding by my Sunnah (way) and the Sunnah of my rightly-guided successors (Khulafa' ar-Rashidin) strictly, keep doing what you do while adhering to nothing but these, avoid the temptation of falling for new methods because everything introduced anew into the religion is Bid'ah, and every Bid'ah is error and straying.'
These are the Golden words we seem not to be caring about.

Taliban1
05-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Salaam,

@Taliban:

No, as previously stated, I do not. However, after googling it I found that people are confused as to whether they are angels, jinns, or something else entirely. And if you read my original post, although my main question was to the evidence of muakkils in hadith, the first part of my question was also for someone to explain to me exactly what they are.

okay,

Muakkils are jinns.

No evidence required for existence of jinns as there is ample proof in Quran/Hadith.

Case closed.
Job Done.

rahl404
05-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Salaam,

okay,

Muakkils are jinns.

No evidence required for existence of jinns as there is ample proof in Quran/Hadith.

Case closed.
Job Done.

Then why not just call them jinns?

The OP seems to think they are something else:

I'm assuming there is some reason why you guys are distinguishing muakkils from the other jinn. Can you explain why?

Taliban1
05-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Salaam,

Then why not just call them jinns?

The OP seems to think they are something else:

I'm assuming there is some reason why you guys are distinguishing muakkils from the other jinn. Can you explain why?

Just like we call Humans who live in Pakistan as pakistanis, Saudi guys are called Saudis, those living in US are called Americans. Similarly this specific type of jinns who come to help you do amaliyaat are called Muakkilaat.

Simple.

rahl404
05-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Salaam,

Just like we call Humans who live in Pakistan as pakistanis, Saudi guys are called Saudis, those living in US are called Americans. Similarly this specific type of jinns who come to help you do amaliyaat are called Muakkilaat.

Simple.

Jazakallah Khair

mercyofAllah
05-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Bismillah
In this thread
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?23659-spiritual-healers
the member artistdigital has really explained well about mu'akkils

rahl404
05-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Salaam,

OK, I know this is going to throw this in another tangent. I also know that some brothers and or sisters are going to get upset, because for some reason some person or another takes offence every time I ask a question. Trust me, that is not my intention, I am just trying to increase my understanding.

I quickly read through the thread linked by mercyofallah. I did so quickly, singling out artistdigitals posts and those relating to it. I have some questions:

1) Is he saying that it is OK to call on jinn? to call on jinn for help? to call on jinn for healing from magic?
2) Is there any base in sunnah for the things he is recommending to do?(burning things, throwing them in water, sprinkling water on things, saying certain surahs/ayahs) (I know that the Prophet(pbuh) recommended similar things for such instances, but he was very explicit in how it was done. and the things artistdigital is suggesting is not familiar. Also, I know that there is power/healing in reciting certail surahs/ayahs of the Quran. but the only ones I have heard of in the sunnah for stopping black magic are surah an-nas and al-falaq and the ending of al-baqarah)
3) He also reccommends reading Dua e Saifi(what this thread is about) which from the concensus I see in this thread is not a dua made by the Prophet(pbuh)...
He also said this:

Forgery or not, it works!
which worries me. and this

What is Sufism?

I would just like to warn anyone who responds to me that I will probably respond back with more questions/seeking further explanation... This is not meant to offend you. I am only trying to increase my understanding.

Taliban1
05-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Salaam,

OK, I know this is going to throw this in another tangent. I also know that some brothers and or sisters are going to get upset, because for some reason some person or another takes offence every time I ask a question. Trust me, that is not my intention, I am just trying to increase my understanding.

No It does not upset me in the least.

I quickly read through the thread linked by mercyofallah. I did so quickly, singling out artistdigitals posts and those relating to it. I have some questions:

1) Is he saying that it is OK to call on jinn? to call on jinn for help? to call on jinn for healing from magic?
2) Is there any base in sunnah for the things he is recommending to do?(burning things, throwing them in water, sprinkling water on things, saying certain surahs/ayahs) (I know that the Prophet(pbuh) recommended similar things for such instances, but he was very explicit in how it was done. and the things artistdigital is suggesting is not familiar. Also, I know that there is power/healing in reciting certail surahs/ayahs of the Quran. but the only ones I have heard of in the sunnah for stopping black magic are surah an-nas and al-falaq and the ending of al-baqarah)
3) He also reccommends reading Dua e Saifi(what this thread is about) which from the concensus I see in this thread is not a dua made by the Prophet(pbuh)...

These questions are related to him. Please ask him.

He also said this:

Works means it has an effect. Everything in the world has an effect. Allah's words have an effect.

Your questions are welcome. But answers to everything is not promised.

rahl404
05-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Salaam,

@Taliban: JazakAllah Khair, I don't have any way of contacting him. Insha'Allah he will see this thread.

Maddy1
05-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Jazak ALLAH, its really great!! Keep sharing such great knowledge with us, I'm glad!

madani ashrafi
10-09-2011, 07:07 PM
I wanted to know any brothers or sisters on here have permission from there sheikh to recite dua e saifi after isha like me. If so what are your experiance so i can compare mine with those of yours. Anyone that doesnt know what dua e saifi is defination below. Ive been reciting this dua for few months now and have seen hrd and experiance all sorts of things alone in my room when reciting. Just wanted to gain any person opinion who recites this daily.

Jazakallah[/QUOTE]

jav12345
11-09-2011, 06:43 AM

Jazakallah[/QUOTE]

Why is this post an exact copy of the opening post to this thread?? Same person?

Haq Chaar Yaar
11-09-2011, 09:59 AM

If it is, I would not be surprised, especially after he 'stormed' off, on another issue;

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?77086-Peer-Banaras-Naqshbandi-Owaisiah/page4

muslimsoldier87
15-12-2011, 06:13 AM
salam bro nazim,

how long have you been reciting dua saifi? would you mind sharing what are some of the things you have experienced after reciting this? im interested in beginning it as well. i've heard it takes 4 months to fully benefit from it. i've also heard its jalali, so have you noticed a change in your temperament after reciting it?

muslimsoldier87
21-12-2011, 02:12 AM
i doubt muwakkils are different creatures. the Quran only mentions the existence of humans, angels, and jinn. muwakkils must and can only be jinns. if you ask any amil/shiekh etc about any insider amliyat info they probably will not tell you clearly. there is so much unneccessary secrecy involved with this stuff. its like, calm down, we all know you use jinns. just be straightforward about it.

Eminent A
16-07-2012, 08:49 AM

Jazakallah

Brother I need your help, how can I talk to you on your e-mail? Please tell your e-mail address

Thank You

FususAlHikam
26-08-2012, 04:46 PM

No It does not upset me in the least.

These questions are related to him. Please ask him.

Works means it has an effect. Everything in the world has an effect. Allah's words have an effect.

Your questions are welcome. But answers to everything is not promised.

Bhai your responses were a great read, the guy just did not back down though.

FususAlHikam
26-08-2012, 04:48 PM
"wa la yalamo junoodallahe illahu"

Wa ma ya'lamu junuda rabbika illa hu

islamion
26-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Lol, lukmah time..

Yusof.ahmad
26-08-2012, 06:23 PM
The fact that someone implanted a bizarre isnad does not make the dua prohibited. The Hizbul Bahr for example was taught by Haji Imdadullah Muhajire makki saheb (ra) and his instructions are available still (uploased on scribd) and there is no sanad from the prophet (saws) or the first few generations for this. The same is true for the Hizbul Wiqayah of Hazrat Ibn Arabi (ra).The fact that a dua (((an instance of humbly begging for forgiveness and assistance from Allah through the waseela of the Asma ul Husna and the waseela of his messneger (saws))) has an effect does not constitute n argument for or against it, nor the fact that it does not have a sahih isnad. This is a dua - and has been found to be effective by lots of people in opening their hearts. If someone could produce something from this dua that smacks of polytheism, then there bis a different issue. One cannot possible object to using the heartfelt eloquence of a sheikh in making a dua if that has an impact on one's self in terms of making one more sensitive to the deen.

One need not believe in 70,000 angels and muwakkils assisting one in order to make a dua. There are probably exaggerations that do not make the dua prohibited. At the same time, if as the story below goes, any jinns respond out of some unknown sympathy to someone making a dua to Allah which does not have a single invocation/evocation to Jinnat, not even a direct call to a prophet(as) or a wali ... then this is no reason to discontinue the dua and denounce it as a Jinn evocation. The objection to the dua has to be found in its wordings, please, not to what someone says about its effects or its sanad.

As a side note - seeing/hearing things following dhikr or a wird, does not mean that the wird is responsible for attracting them. It could just be that one sees better !!

xs11ax
26-08-2012, 06:43 PM
The fact that someone implanted a bizarre isnad does not make the dua prohibited. The Hizbul Bahr for example was taught by Haji Imdadullah Muhajire makki saheb (ra) and his instructions are available still (uploased on scribd) and there is no sanad from the prophet (saws) or the first few generations for this. The same is true for the Hizbul Wiqayah of Hazrat Ibn Arabi (ra).The fact that a dua (((an instance of humbly begging for forgiveness and assistance from Allah through the waseela of the Asma ul Husna and the waseela of his messneger (saws))) has an effect does not constitute n argument for or against it, nor the fact that it does not have a sahih isnad. This is a dua - and has been found to be effective by lots of people in opening their hearts. If someone could produce something from this dua that smacks of polytheism, then there bis a different issue. One cannot possible object to using the heartfelt eloquence of a sheikh in making a dua if that has an impact on one's self in terms of making one more sensitive to the deen.

One need not believe in 70,000 angels and muwakkils assisting one in order to make a dua. There are probably exaggerations that do not make the dua prohibited. At the same time, if as the story below goes, any jinns respond out of some unknown sympathy to someone making a dua to Allah which does not have a single invocation/evocation to Jinnat, not even a direct call to a prophet(as) or a wali ... then this is no reason to discontinue the dua and denounce it as a Jinn evocation. The objection to the dua has to be found in its wordings, please, not to what someone says about its effects or its sanad.

As a side note - seeing/hearing things following dhikr or a wird, does not mean that the wird is responsible for attracting them. It could just be that one sees better !!

which version is correct? the ya ali version or the version without it?

was the dua taught to a yemeni king by hazrat ali or not?

Yusof.ahmad
26-08-2012, 06:53 PM
when there is no sanad - does it really matter which version is correct so long as your version does not have anything that is intrinsically against the shariah?

The version on eshaykh is what I would go with. I do not think Hazrat Ali(ra) taught this to a yemeni king. Does it matter tht he did not? Which King did hazrat Ali (ra) teach the Hizbul Bahr to? Qhgen you pray for a new car, you dont give a damn about yemeni and swahili Kings. When you have to use an eloquent dua that is so well-written, you need yemeni Kings and 70,000 angels and a sahih isnad or you wont use it. What sense does it make? Isnt the question you asked just small-time bickering after I said that these exaggerations need not detract from the value of the dua itself.

Please point one small part from the dua (the version on eshaykh) that you have an objection to.Again, don't choose the extravagant claims in the Urdu introduction as a hitting point - they are not a part of the dua.

Yusof.ahmad
26-08-2012, 06:57 PM

As for your specific question - whether the ya Ali version is the correct one or not - would you not be able to navigate that based on the correct aqeedah instead of under-handedly asking people to declare their own :-) And in the old days, they would not add the aerab to the Arabic - so you have a story there.

xs11ax
26-08-2012, 08:24 PM
when there is no sanad - does it really matter which version is correct so long as your version does not have anything that is intrinsically against the shariah?

The version on eshaykh is what I would go with. I do not think Hazrat Ali(ra) taught this to a yemeni king. Does it matter tht he did not? Which King did hazrat Ali (ra) teach the Hizbul Bahr to? Qhgen you pray for a new car, you dont give a damn about yemeni and swahili Kings. When you have to use an eloquent dua that is so well-written, you need yemeni Kings and 70,000 angels and a sahih isnad or you wont use it. What sense does it make? Isnt the question you asked just small-time bickering after I said that these exaggerations need not detract from the value of the dua itself.

Please point one small part from the dua (the version on eshaykh) that you have an objection to.Again, don't choose the extravagant claims in the Urdu introduction as a hitting point - they are not a part of the dua.

As for your specific question - whether the ya Ali version is the correct one or not - would you not be able to navigate that based on the correct aqeedah instead of under-handedly asking people to declare their own :-) And in the old days, they would not add the aerab to the Arabic - so you have a story there.

Julaybib
26-08-2012, 08:58 PM

The one without Ya Ali, I believe and no it was not taught Hazrat Ali Murataza :anhu: to a yemeni king there is no evidene for it.

This what the shadhilis read it is known as saif as shadhili have not had time to ompare the texts dont know if it is the same one >>>>from Youtube....http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0CCAQFjAAOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dlxu lXiqoUjM&ei=jpA6UIvGN4mT0QXkh4CICQ&usg=AFQjCNET1tSaJ0_0LZ4OHB7r4grlO2IZLw&cad=rja

islamion
27-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Look if the dua has no Kufar in it.. I think one should not care really if Prophet Muhammed :saw: said it or not.. Dua is a dua. However the Ali part is kinda weird.

xs11ax
27-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Look if the dua has no Kufar in it.. I think one should not care really if Prophet Muhammed :saw: said it or not.. Dua is a dua. However the Ali part is kinda weird.

the problem is that when people make these claims surrounding the dua, it puts the rest of the dua and its effects under scrutiny and suspicion.

what i cant understand is, if this dua is so powerful, how come more people are not aware of it?

islamion
27-08-2012, 10:15 PM
There are so many duas out there... many.. we can not know all of them.. maybe this dua is not even powerful, who knows? But that does not mean one should not say it.. I never read it yet, but it has no kufr in it, I think it is okay.

Yusof.ahmad
28-08-2012, 07:52 AM
the problem is that when people make these claims surrounding the dua, it puts the rest of the dua and its effects under scrutiny and suspicion.

what i cant understand is, if this dua is so powerful, how come more people are not aware of it?

1. When I look through some of your posts, i see that you maintain a connection with some of the chistiya sheiklhs from the Deoband school. However, from what you write above, it appears you have some personal problem with the dua Saifi in the form posted though none of your sheilkhs should have such an objection. Appears to be weird mind block. Similar claims have been made about the 12 tasbih. Much stranger claims are to be seen in the mashaikh-e-Chist (assuming you have read it - its a book by Maulana Zakariya Khandlevi saheb qaddasallahu sirrahu). Do they out the entire silisla Chistiya-quddusiya-Imdadiya -Rashidiya in doubt -under scrutiny and suspicion? Nice sounding sentence there but hollow like a drum. Look into the wordings of the dua and let me know what is objectionable. Anyone can come and make a claim tomorrow - why should that detract from the valkue of the dua

2. your second point again shows that you do not care about what the discussion is and simply keep harping whatever you have been saying - "that powerful" - so, once we have said that the claims are exaggerated, you have to tell us what is your reference for "that powerful" - again, you dont care what others are saying. Tell me, dear friend, have you heard of the Hiazbul bahr. No you have not. Well, The Hizbul Bahr is on scribd with the instructions of hazji Imdadulllah saheb and the edition is edited by a khalifah of Hazrat Maulana Thanvi saheb (ra). Now, the Hizbul Bahr and the Dua saifi are both from the shadhuliya tareeqah.The Hizbul Bahr is attributed to Imam Abul Hasan Shadhuli (ra) himself. The Dua Saifi is held in even greater honor. You are a big one to dismiss Imam Shahdhuli himself when the elders still recite and write instructions on how to recite his compositions!

3. After having shown that your sentence is meaningless, since you do not define "that", we now come to your tendency to put yourself in the place of an arbiter of what is famous and what is not famous. The dua saifi is as famous as the Hizbul Bahr and in fact, held in great esteem amongst the Shadhuliya. This includes the Shafi'i sheikh Keller and most of the Malikis in the Africa. the fact that an annonymous online expert has not heard of it is inconsequential.

Yusof.ahmad
28-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Shah Waliullah Dehlvi (RA) mentions a permission in the dua saifi. What matters is that he had heard of it and not that you have not.

islamion
28-08-2012, 11:26 AM
nice reply. :mash:

Irtaj
16-09-2012, 11:51 AM

Jazakallah

Aoa,

how i can contact you..i m eager to know many things from you..i know this dua and yes believe in it bc its compiled with may dues from Quran..tell me how to contact you..?

xs11ax
16-09-2012, 01:02 PM
1. When I look through some of your posts, i see that you maintain a connection with some of the chistiya sheiklhs from the Deoband school. However, from what you write above, it appears you have some personal problem with the dua Saifi in the form posted though none of your sheilkhs should have such an objection. Appears to be weird mind block. Similar claims have been made about the 12 tasbih. Much stranger claims are to be seen in the mashaikh-e-Chist (assuming you have read it - its a book by Maulana Zakariya Khandlevi saheb qaddasallahu sirrahu). Do they out the entire silisla Chistiya-quddusiya-Imdadiya -Rashidiya in doubt -under scrutiny and suspicion? Nice sounding sentence there but hollow like a drum. Look into the wordings of the dua and let me know what is objectionable. Anyone can come and make a claim tomorrow - why should that detract from the valkue of the dua

2. your second point again shows that you do not care about what the discussion is and simply keep harping whatever you have been saying - "that powerful" - so, once we have said that the claims are exaggerated, you have to tell us what is your reference for "that powerful" - again, you dont care what others are saying. Tell me, dear friend, have you heard of the Hiazbul bahr. No you have not. Well, The Hizbul Bahr is on scribd with the instructions of hazji Imdadulllah saheb and the edition is edited by a khalifah of Hazrat Maulana Thanvi saheb (ra). Now, the Hizbul Bahr and the Dua saifi are both from the shadhuliya tareeqah.The Hizbul Bahr is attributed to Imam Abul Hasan Shadhuli (ra) himself. The Dua Saifi is held in even greater honor. You are a big one to dismiss Imam Shahdhuli himself when the elders still recite and write instructions on how to recite his compositions!

3. After having shown that your sentence is meaningless, since you do not define "that", we now come to your tendency to put yourself in the place of an arbiter of what is famous and what is not famous. The dua saifi is as famous as the Hizbul Bahr and in fact, held in great esteem amongst the Shadhuliya. This includes the Shafi'i sheikh Keller and most of the Malikis in the Africa. the fact that an annonymous online expert has not heard of it is inconsequential.

sorry i overlooked your post.

but non of it answered my question.

it is claimed the dua is very powerful, and my question is if it is so powerful then why do other people not know of it.

you have said some sufis have heard of it, but i am not asking about the sufis, i am asking about the muslims. why havent the muslim ummah in general not heard of it? is this dua just confined to the sufis?

Irtaj
16-09-2012, 06:16 PM

it is claimed the dua is very powerful, and my question is if it is so powerful then why do other people not know of it.

you have said some sufis have heard of it, but i am not asking about the sufis, i am asking about the muslims. why havent the muslim ummah in general not heard of it? is this dua just confined to the sufis?

this dua is for every muslim as its combine with different dua from Quran..Sufis are also muslims...now as there is different medicine for different diseases similarly we know well Islam has taught different duas which are ayats of Quran or Suras for different problems...like Sura falak or Nas for magic and jinns matter...Sura Waqya for Rizk...and there are few duas which are given in Hadees only like dua istikhara..aor dua to enter house aor dua to see mirrors etc..so dear matter is just this..rest All Quran Pak is solution of every thing...There is a hadess to search every thing from Quran so as being muslim we shoudl consult Quran in every field and matter of life..i m not Alam dont know much ..but know a simple formula read Quran pak with Translation you will find all answers of your question..
There is every thing in Hadees and Quran Pak please follow it...instead of wasting time in question and question only...with question we must act on our knowledge as well...if Nazim has shared something then it dosent mean that every one can agree with it...but its our yakeen to believe or not..its dua not Sura or Hadees ...and every one can read dua in his words according to his need....say if i read dua in punjabi or urdu its not haram ...so please stop critisizing each other...Be happy...i dosent mean to hurt any one...but if i did forgive me please.

Yusof.ahmad
25-11-2012, 07:51 AM

Okay - there are number dua from the prophetic ahadeeth which simply becseu they have been taught by rasool;ullah(saws) is compulsory for us to believe are effective and there cannot be two opinions about that. So why have all Muslims not heasrd of all such dua.

You seem to have a peculiar ability to skip your own contradictions - you keep saying if this dua is "so powerful". It has been pointed out to you repeatedly, that this "so powerful" needs to be defined by answering the question "how powerful".Only then we will know what is under discussion here. I have already said that there are some exaggerations in the original post on the effects of this dus. So, if after this, your objection is couched in terms of this "so powerful" without defining what you mean by this term, we really dont know what you might be talking of. I have already answered this and not having an answer, you skip it and repeat the question.

Yusof.ahmad
25-11-2012, 08:04 AM

I am quite surprised that you proove yourself correct, you tend to throw away the aqeedah of your own elders. Whether the average Muslim has heard of something or not is not a test of either effectiveness or permissibility. When did this become a criterion of something being acceptable. What is this - the layman's revolution in Islam????? whose aqeedah is this? which school of Fiqh aur tasawwuf has this criterion that the effectiveness or permissibility if a supplication depends on whether every Muslim has heard of it? Are you serious or are you founding a new school?

bugmenot
25-11-2012, 10:21 AM
What is the question is the power of this du'a, not its permissibility. If it was so extra-ordinary powerful how come people other than indopak don't know it ? How come salafs didn't know it ?

In conclusion it remains a du'a amongst any others, inferior to what the Prophet :saw: has given us.

Julaybib
25-11-2012, 11:39 AM
What is the question is the power of this du'a, not its permissibility. If it was so extra-ordinary powerful how come people other than indopak don't know it ? How come salafs didn't know it ?

In conclusion it remains a du'a amongst any others, inferior to what the Prophet :saw has given us.

It is popular amongst African Sufis known as Hizb Al Saifi.

bugmenot
25-11-2012, 03:46 PM
It is popular amongst African Sufis known as Hizb Al Saifi.
this wasn't a decisive argument of mine.

rim786
16-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Salam to everyone. Has anyone contacted ArtistDigital and can give me his email address...I need very very badly. I would highly appreciate this favor.

syedshahrukh
16-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Assalaamwalekum brothers

I have been reciting dua a saifi, and whenever i recite this dua. o get interrupted by knocks on my door with my fmaily members, i just wanna know that does it happen with all of u who read dua sifi or just me???please help???