PDA

View Full Version : Bismillah...

isha khan
16-09-2011, 08:16 AM
:salam:

I perform a swalat in which 1st Rakat I say 100 times surah Ikhlas, and in second 100 times surah Fatiha.

So, I want to know that I am suppose to say Bismillah before starting each surah? or just once before I get a start.

If in some Nafal I say 10 times or three (different) Surahs, so same will go with that?

:jazak:

FususAlHikam
16-09-2011, 08:33 AM

I perform a swalat in which 1st Rakat I say 100 times surah Ikhlas, and in second 100 times surah Fatiha.

So, I want to know that I am suppose to say Bismillah before starting each surah? or just once before I get a start.

If in some Nafal I say 10 times or three (different) Surahs, so same will go with that?

Whoever told you to do this ask that person.

isha khan
16-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Whoever told you to do this ask that person.

Thanks, she is dead.

isha khan
16-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Bump :(

mmb786
16-09-2011, 01:55 PM

do you read this salaah for any specific resaon?

Salikah Muslimah
16-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Wa 'alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

Dear sis I am not sure if that salah exists, maybe somebody else can help you on that :) but you can try a simple nafl 2 rak'at with Al kafiroon in the first rakah and Al Ikhlaas in the second, you will get loads of reward inshaa Allah :) How about 2 rak'at after sunrise? ishraaq prayer, huge rewards of 1 Hajj and 1 Umrah possibly :D how about that? And if you do you will be helping your sis over here as well. Do keep smiling and don't worry :)

Wassalam

isha khan
16-09-2011, 02:00 PM
@nameuser

sister the brother said that rite way, but how can I ask her as she is not alive.(really I was serious saying that)
before it didnt come in my consideration so I used to say Bismillah for once, now I get the thought, thats why...Ok sister I will wait for my answer.

Taliban1
16-09-2011, 02:04 PM

:ws:

No you don't read Bismillah every time. You just read it once.

Don't understand this.

isha khan
16-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Wa 'alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

Dear sis I am not sure if that salah exists, maybe somebody else can help you on that :) but you can try a simple nafl 2 rak'at with Al kafiroon in the first rakah and Al Ikhlaas in the second, you will get loads of reward inshaa Allah :) How about 2 rak'at after sunrise? ishraaq prayer, huge rewards of 1 Hajj and 1 Umrah possibly :D how about that? And if you do you will be helping your sis over here as well. Do keep smiling and don't worry :)

Wassalam

walikom assalam.

whoOt? It not exist at all....Good I asked here. :) you know I sleep after Ishraq timings but I dont know its timings so I do recite some surah. people says you need to wait for 20 mints and then you can offer the prayers, but I scared what If thats not the time of Sajdah so I will be sinner then Its good not to do.... =/ am I wrong? It seems... :)

do you read this salaah for any specific resaon?

This salat is called Qun Fayaqun salat. I do this for a reason1, that for long time you stand at night time In namaz, and other reason is that I can ask Allah whatever I want to, for one need at a time.as its name Indicates you will get what you asked for.

isha khan
16-09-2011, 02:21 PM

No you don't read Bismillah every time. You just read it once.

Okay :jazak:

Don't understand this.

that ruling of saying Bismillah for once, (as you mentioned) is Only when you recite One surah again and again In one rakat? what If you recite three different surah one after other in each Rakat, still for once we will suppose to say Bismillah?

Taliban1
16-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Okay :jazak:

that ruling of saying Bismillah for once, (as you mentioned) is Only when you recite One surah again and again In one rakat? what If you recite three different surah one after other in each Rakat, still for once we will suppose to say Bismillah?

You can read bismillah every time or you can read just once in the beginning. Your wish.

isha khan
16-09-2011, 02:39 PM
You can read bismillah every time or you can read just once in the beginning. Your wish.

ok, It is clear now. :jazak:

Wisdom4TheSeeker
16-09-2011, 08:32 PM
walikom assalam.

This salat is called Qun Fayaqun salat. I do this for a reason1, that for long time you stand at night time In namaz, and other reason is that I can ask Allah whatever I want to, for one need at a time.as its name Indicates you will get what you asked for.

Assalaamualaikum wa rah

Would like to know - is there really such a namaz as "Qun fayaqun salat"?

knowledgeable people on the forum kindly clarify....

jazakallah

isha khan
16-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Assalaamualaikum wa rah

jazakallah

walaykom assalam sister,

Yes...I need to know about its existance really. JazakAllah for reminding.

bugmenot
16-09-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist, such prayers with hundreds times saying of X surah is not mentioned in hadith rather often it's the ahl ul bid'a that are engaged in such things while forgetting authentic traditions.

Wisdom4TheSeeker
16-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Jazakallah...when I google for it...the links point to some shia forums...i didnt feel inclined towards probing further...

isha khan
16-09-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist, such prayers with hundreds times saying of X surah is not mentioned in hadith rather often it's the ahl ul bid'a that are engaged in such things while forgetting authentic traditions.

Jazakallah...when I google for it...the links point to some shia forums...i didnt feel inclined towards probing further...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(:(

I discovered, Whatever I did I, am doing, most of them turning out wrong, Not allowed but never guessed, that even My Ibadah will turned to Shia's Ones. I need a jump down a hill. :(

Starting_anew
16-09-2011, 10:39 PM
You know there is a beauty in just reading a Surah by itself. Surah Ikhlas (Sincerity/Purity/Essence) especially is very beautiful. Do not be downhearted. You were sincere in your intentions were you not?
Sometimes I wish I had the strength to even say Alhumdullilah 100 times a day by itself. I do for one day, then I forget the next day. If you love this Surah, if you love reciting it, then i'm sure you can find a way to incorporate it into your daily routine in a sawab filled mainstream islamic manner =)
Any mistakes in this post are mine alone and any goodness due to Allah swt.

isha khan
16-09-2011, 11:05 PM
You know there is a beauty in just reading a Surah by itself. Surah Ikhlas (Sincerity/Purity/Essence) especially is very beautiful. Do not be downhearted. You were sincere in your intentions were you not?
Sometimes I wish I had the strength to even say Alhumdullilah 100 times a day by itself. I do for one day, then I forget the next day. If you love this Surah, if you love reciting it, then i'm sure you can find a way to incorporate it into your daily routine in a sawab filled mainstream islamic manner =)
Any mistakes in this post are mine alone and any goodness due to Allah swt.

yes, I really felt good while reciting Surah Ikhlas and Fathiha for long time in that salat.but I was downed to know for that instance as I got that how fool I was, performing shia's Ibadah and was pleased with that...but Alhamdulillah its Better More to get to know the truth about its existance, as every way will lead you to its own End. and I will try to recite them how much I can Insha Allah.

:jazak: brother for your help.

Zahed
17-09-2011, 12:08 AM

Sister Isha Khan, Alhamdulillaah you have zeal to stand for a long time in salah. Although you adopted a wrong way, but you did it due to a good intention. So InshaAllaah you'll be forgiven, don't be upset.

Btw, why do you not perform "Salatut Tasbih"? It's a long nafl salah highly recommended by Rasulullaah :saw:.

Shuayb Abdul-Khaaliq
17-09-2011, 05:48 AM
:bism:

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of us currently participating in this thread are Scholars of Islam.

Hence, NONE of us have the right whatsoever to "label" your Salah as "shia ibadah", "bidah", etc.

In my personal opinion, the salah you described sounds beautiful, and if your intentions are only to worship Allah :taala:, then you have nothing to worry about.

Furthermore, I would suggest, :insh:, trying to memorize some longer Surahs to be able to stand in Qiyam for a long time without having to recite shorter surahs multiple times (though as far as I know, there is no harm in that either, as I read on Islamweb.net that the Prophet :saw: used to recite more than one surah after Fatiha during Salah at times, especially during Tahajud).

For a great tool to help with memorization, try http://houseofquran.com. Their memorization tool is, :mash:, just amazing. I have only known short Surahs all my life and during Ramadan I started memorizing Surah Ar-Rahman with the help of that tool. I am only doing 3-6 ayats every 2-3 days or so, but :alhamd: it is a great feeling to be able to recite 28 ayats straight from one surah, which I wasn't able to do before.

To come back to my original point, I don't think anyone on this thread thus far, including and especially me, is qualified to call what you have done an act of the shia or bidah, etc.

Allah knows best.

All that is correct and good in this post is due to the grace of Allah :taala:, anything else including errors is of my own.

mercyofAllah
17-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Assalaamualaikum wa rah

jazakallah

Bismillah
qun fayaqun salah is a powerful salat as I have seen people doing it during tahajjud time before fajr of friday. It is choosing some specific ayats during qayam and duas of Prophets (AS) in Quran read during sujud. My aunt read that and she got two children Alhamdulillah after 7 years first several miscarriages. One buzurg type old lady recommended that who will be always dedicated in ibadat. As it is reading from Quran, I personally dont see anything wrong in that. Allahu alam.

isha khan
17-09-2011, 08:00 AM
@ bro Zahed
Alhamdulillah I do perform sometimes, "Salatut Tasbih".. :jazak:

@Shuayb Abdul-Khaaliq :jazak: for the links, its much better idea.

@mercyofAllah so, sister should I go for it or not?

mercyofAllah
17-09-2011, 08:04 AM
@ bro Zahed
Alhamdulillah I do perform sometimes, "Salatut Tasbih".. :jazak:

@Shuayb Abdul-Khaaliq :jazak: for the links, its much better idea.

@mercyofAllah so, sister should I go for it or not?

Bismillah
I didn't read entire thread sister and also I am not a alima and so I don't want to say something out of ignorance. At least i haven'd come across that repeating surahs or certain ayats in a nafil salah is not permissible. Lets hope some scholars confirm this. Sorry i was not of much help to you.

isha khan
17-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Bismillah
I didn't read entire thread sister and also I am not a alima and so I don't want to say something out of ignorance. At least i haven'd come across that repeating surahs or certain ayats in a nafil salah is not permissible. Lets hope some scholars confirm this. Sorry i was not of much help to you.

its ok sister...I think I should spend my that time in memorizing Quranic surahs Insha Allah. :jazak:

mmb786
17-09-2011, 09:38 AM
wow, you're really amazing :mash: how do you fit these long salaah's into your schedule like with your studies and everything...i'm sure you must be having homework and stuff at night...? lol. i wish i had the stamina to pray for soo long every night.

Taliban1
17-09-2011, 10:06 AM

:)

Now someone will come and quote Shah Waliullah (RA) that he prescribed Salatul Hajah to be read like this, 100 times this ayat in first rakat, in second rakat 100 times this... ..... till the fourth ayat.

Would you say that's also bidat?

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Assalaamualaikum wa rah

jazakallah

This namaz is from the pious people and ahle haq
You can see this(for urdu) (http://www.syedanzarshahqasmi.com/images/namazkunfayakunurdu.jpg)

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 10:21 AM

Sister Isha Khan, Alhamdulillaah you have zeal to stand for a long time in salah. Although you adopted a wrong way, but you did it due to a good intention. So InshaAllaah you'll be forgiven, don't be upset.

Btw, why do you not perform "Salatut Tasbih"? It's a long nafl salah highly recommended by Rasulullaah :saw:.

May I know what sin she has done?

isha khan
17-09-2011, 10:27 AM
wow, you're really amazing :mash: how do you fit these long salaah's into your schedule like with your studies and everything...i'm sure you must be having homework and stuff at night...? lol. i wish i had the stamina to pray for soo long every night.

amazing are You masha Allah.. you know me from my posts, how weak my Iman is! =/ still just knowing this you called me :rolleyes:

yes, I do home task, assignments etc at night but even you aint suppose to perform this salat as per daily routine, and know what? you get fresh/feel Peace after that, so then can just finish ur worktask in minutes Insha Allah.

mercyofAllah
17-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Bismillah
dont we do salatul tasbeeh where we repeat the tasbeeh like 300 times in four rakats of salah.
So i too want to know if it is really wrong to repeat certain ayats in nafil salah if it is proved to be beneficial.

mmb786
17-09-2011, 10:37 AM
amazing are You masha Allah.. you know me from my posts, how weak my Iman is! =/ still just knowing this you called me :rolleyes:

yes, I do home task, assignments etc at night but even you aint suppose to perform this salat as per daily routine, and know what? you get fresh/feel Peace after that, so then can just finish ur worktask in minutes Insha Allah.

gosh! i gotta try it... if your homework gets done like "qun fayaqun" it must be powerful!!! how long does it take, and how exactly do you read it???

isha khan
17-09-2011, 10:40 AM
May I know what sin she has done?

Its ok, the brother had seen that in shia's forums so might had summed up that practicing their way of worship is not a good deed.

This namaz is from the pious people and ahle haq
You can see this(for urdu) ("http://www.syedanzarshahqasmi.com/images/namazkunfayakunurdu.jpg)

the link is not displaying the webpage, some problem is there with I think.

bugmenot
17-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Now someone will come and quote Shah Waliullah (RA) that he prescribed Salatul Hajah to be read like this, 100 times this ayat in first rakat, in second rakat 100 times this... ..... till the fourth ayat.

Would you say that's also bidat?
Reread my post sir.

isha khan
17-09-2011, 10:44 AM
gosh! i gotta try it... if your homework gets done like "qun fayaqun" it must be powerful!!! how long does it take, and how exactly do you read it???

okay, so before Neyah you have to recite Durod for 100 times, then you should make Neyah for that salat...then after performing it you are suppose to say Astaghfar 100 times, then 100 times a particular short dua and 100 times a particular Durod (I had that written with me).then you ask Dua with Aaajzi.It takes an 45mints or hour to perform.
All Praise is Due to Allah.

Taliban1
17-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Reread my post sir.

Ji Hazrat. U mention ahlul bidah, people start thinking oh this is bidat then it doesnt stop there.

mmb786
17-09-2011, 10:50 AM
okay, so before Neyah you have to recite Dorud for 100 times, then you should make Neyah for that salat...then after performing it you are suppose to say Astaghfar 100 times, then 100 times a particular short dua and 100 times a particular Durod (I had that written with me).then you ask Dua with Aaajzi.It takes an 45mints or hour to perform.
All Praise is Due to Allah.

thnx :jazak: so is it two raka'ats?

when you get the time please post the "particular short dua" and the durood to be recited 100 times. and what is "Aaajzi"? sorry to trouble you.

isha khan
17-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Please talk In good possible way, I am worried lest you will get into some fight because of my asks...and I will get banned at the end..:mad:

Its good that everyone express thierselves so that get strained by other bro/sis Insha Allah - for what we are here.

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Its ok, the brother had seen that in shia's forums so might had summed up that practicing their way of worship is not a good deed.

the link is not displaying the webpage, some problem is there with I think.

Fixed ... (http://www.syedanzarshahqasmi.com/images/namazkunfayakunurdu.jpg)

mercyofAllah
17-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Please talk In good possible way, I am worried lest you will get into some fight because of my asks...and I will get banned at the end..:mad:

Its good that everyone express thierselves so that get strained by other bro/sis Insha Allah - for what we are here.

Bismillah
haha you dont have to worry like that
Let me know too if it is really not permitted to repeat the ayats

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 10:55 AM

Its google, it will show you more than one lakhs results :)

isha khan
17-09-2011, 11:04 AM
thnx :jazak: so is it two raka'ats?

when you get the time please post the "particular short dua" and the durood to be recited 100 times. and what is "Aaajzi"? sorry to trouble you.

yes, Aaajzi to show, being spineless.... to say it, showing Allah that you are weak, nothing is in your hands.

yes, Its two raka'at salat,

1st rakat -one time surah fathiha and 100 times khlas
2nd rakat -100 times surah Fathiha and one times Ikhlas,

100 times ASTHAGHFIRULLAH AL AZWEEM

(I can but translitiration sorry)

dua is - YA AHALAL MUSHKILAAT

Durood - ALLAHUMA SWALE ALA SAYEDNA MOHAMADE(N)WA AALIHEE WA ITHRATIHI BE ADDYDY QULY MALOOMY LLAK.

isha khan
17-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Fixed ... (http://www.syedanzarshahqasmi.com/images/namazkunfayakunurdu.jpg)

:jazak: brother, but what is Chahar shamba?

Taliban1
17-09-2011, 11:11 AM
yes, Aaajzi to show, being spineless.... to say it, showing Allah that you are weak, nothing is in your hands.

Durood - ALLAHUMA SWALE ALA SAYEDNA MOHAMADE(N)WA AALIHEE WA ITHRATIHI BE ADDYDY QULY MALOOMY LLAK.

The link brother Shoaib gave is different.

isha khan
17-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Bismillah
haha you dont have to worry like that
Let me know too if it is really not permitted to repeat the ayats

okay sister =)

The link brother Shoaib gave is different.

yes :confused:

Taliban1
17-09-2011, 11:14 AM
:jazak: brother, but what is Chahar shamba?

يوم الاربعاء

isha khan
17-09-2011, 11:19 AM
@mmb786 please don't perform till we got to know about its existance, I will also wait for..

isha khan
17-09-2011, 11:23 AM
يوم الاربعاء

sorry am not getting this one also.can say in English name (days of the week)?

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 11:25 AM
:jazak: Brother, but what is chahar shamba?
wednesday

bugmenot
17-09-2011, 11:35 AM
:ws: wa rahmatullah,

Ji Hazrat. U mention ahlul bidah, people start thinking oh this is bidat then it doesnt stop there.
It's generally ahlul bid'a that insist on such 'amal, am I wrong in stating this ?
Am I wrong in stating this salah isn't mentioned in ahadith (sincere questions really) ?
Btw i'm not a hazrat plz..

isha khan
17-09-2011, 11:35 AM
wednesday

ohk, :jazak:

Taliban1
17-09-2011, 11:38 AM
:ws: wa rahmatullah,

It's generally ahlul bid'a that insist on such 'amal, am I wrong in stating this ?
Am I wrong in stating this salah isn't mentioned in ahadith (sincere questions really) ?
Btw i'm not a hazrat plz..

1) NO
2) NO

Talib e Dua
17-09-2011, 12:07 PM
walikom assalam.

whoOt? It not exist at all....Good I asked here. :) you know I sleep after Ishraq timings but I dont know its timings so I do recite some surah. people says you need to wait for 20 mints and then you can offer the prayers, but I scared what If thats not the time of Sajdah so I will be sinner then Its good not to do.... =/ am I wrong? It seems... :)

Assalam o alaikum wa RahmatULLAHe wa BarakatoHU!
My cent of contribution to this thread, based on my very limited knowledge.
As to Ishraq, wud like to say Sister that the time starts after about 10 minutes of sunrise, and what I'v heard from different sources, unfortunately unable to quote any exact reference to relevant Ahadeeth, if someone stays in same place after Fajr prayers without engaging in any worldly conversation, just doing azkar, etc., and says 2 rakat of Ishraq, in each rakaat after Fatiha reciting 3 times Ikhlas, will get reward equivalent to 1 Haj and 1 Umrah and that also of Maqboul ones. Our knowledgeable brothers and sisters could quote corresponding Ahadeeth if this is correct or correct me if to their knowledge i'v expressed anything incorrectly.

ALLAH o yajzeekum Ahsan al jaza'a.
Ma'assalam

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 12:13 PM
As to Ishraq, wud like to say Sister that the time starts after about 10 minutes of sunrise, and what I'v heard from different sources, unfortunately unable to quote any exact reference to relevant Ahadeeth, if someone stays in same place after Fajr prayers without engaging in any worldly conversation, just doing azkar, etc., and says 2 rakat of Ishraq, in each rakaat after Fatiha reciting 3 times Ikhlas, will get reward equivalent to 1 Haj and 1 Umrah and that also of Maqboul ones. Our knowledgeable brothers and sisters could quote corresponding Ahadeeth if this is correct or correct me if to their knowledge i'v expressed anything incorrectly.

Ma'assalam
IShraq time usually starts after the 15 minutes(20 minutes for our satisfaction) after tul'u. See, if this helps you http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/ask.pl?q=3660&act=view

mmb786
17-09-2011, 12:25 PM
@mmb786 please don't perform till we got to know about its existance, I will also wait for..

okay! thnx for the post sis... and don't worry, i will wait until our scholars on the forum come to an agreement concerning the status of this salaah.

i really dont want to end up doing any shia amals!!!

mercyofAllah
17-09-2011, 12:26 PM

Ma'assalam

Bismillah
I never heard of reciting 3 times surah ikhlas but here is a hadith
Rasulullah SAW is reported to have said, 'He who performs Fajr Salat with Jamaat and remains seated in the same place while engaging in Dhikr until after sunrise and thereafter performs 2 Rakaats Nafil Salat, (Ishraaq), he will obtain the Thawaab of one Hajj and one Umrah.' (Tirmidhi).
Allahu alam

*Bubbles*
17-09-2011, 12:48 PM

A silly question - but how do you keep count in salah ?

mmb786
17-09-2011, 01:06 PM

not silly, im also wondering! i though maybe you count on your fingers.

Wisdom4TheSeeker
17-09-2011, 01:49 PM

yes, I really felt good while reciting Surah Ikhlas and Fathiha for long time in that salat.but I was downed to know for that instance as I got that how fool I was, performing shia's Ibadah and was pleased with that...but Alhamdulillah its Better More to get to know the truth about its existance, as every way will lead you to its own End. and I will try to recite them how much I can Insha Allah.

:jazak: brother for your help.

Forgive me sister for causing you heartache with my finding.....but inshaAllah Allahtaala will reward you for your intentions and inshaAllah you will find a beautiful way to incorporate reciting the surahs you love in your ibaadah.

ofcourse all of us are in need of having some haajat of ours fulfilled by Allahtaala. I pray Allahtaala accepts our ibaadat and gives us taufeeq to do it the way our beloved prophet salallahu alihi wasslaam taught us. ameen.

Wisdom4TheSeeker
17-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Its google, it will show you more than one lakhs results :)

i meant it in a good way..i am very afraid of finding anything even slightly related to shiasm :(...

Taliban1
17-09-2011, 02:28 PM

That's not difficult.

Count with your fingers. Press your fingers a little so you would know. 10 finger, read 10 times.

hmdsalahuddin
17-09-2011, 04:14 PM
That's not difficult.

Count with your fingers. Press your fingers a little so you would know. 10 finger, read 10 times.

Maulana, This what I have learned : It is makruh to recite surah Fatiha more than one time in a rakat. Then how can one recite 100 times surah Fatiha in a rakat...

Muhammad.ali61
17-09-2011, 04:22 PM

Maulana, This what I have learned : It is makruh to recite surah Fatiha more than one time in a rakat. Then how can one recite 100 times surah Fatiha in a rakat...

Yeah I have heard of reciting surah Ikhlas more than once.
BUT
surah Fatiha????

Hope Moulana can tell:)

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 04:25 PM
okay! thnx for the post sis... and don't worry, i will wait until our scholars on the forum come to an agreement concerning the status of this salaah.

i really dont want to end up doing any shia amals!!!

I remember Moulana Syed anzar Shah qasmi said in one of his lecture(at the end) regarding this namaz. This was made by our true ahle-haq ulema. So why worrying go ahead!....

hmdsalahuddin
17-09-2011, 04:26 PM
BUT
surah Fatiha????

Imam of the masjid of locality is a Mufti... I learn this and many things from him.

So in my opinion the salat mentioned by sister should not be performed by any... instead they can perform salatul tasbeeh

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 04:26 PM
@hmdsalahuddin
@ Mohammed.ali :salam:

Have you people read full thread?

hmdsalahuddin
17-09-2011, 04:27 PM
I remember Moulana Syed anzar Shah qasmi said in one of his lecture(at the end) regarding this namaz. This was made by our true ahle-haq ulema. So why worrying go ahead!....

Are you sure?

isha khan
17-09-2011, 04:29 PM
@Talib e Dua and shoaib brother :jazak: Insha Allah I will go the same way.

@Wisdom4TheSeeker

ohh I didn't mind anything, from your side really. I was upset for the time being as I got to know that I was practicing wrong, and I am really grateful trust me, as you and the bro zahed tried to help me and google that for me. Its good even to know that we should take care while trusting some site. :)

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Are you sure?

SEE THIS (http://www.syedanzarshahqasmi.com/images/namazkunfayakunurdu.jpg)

Taliban1
17-09-2011, 04:36 PM
BUT
surah Fatiha????

Hazrat it's 100 times Surah Ikhlaas. Read the link provided by Brother Shoaib.

mercyofAllah
17-09-2011, 04:41 PM

Bismillah
'oh this was not the qunfaqoon salah i talked about. Perhaps there are different versions.Allahu alam

isha khan
17-09-2011, 04:41 PM

not silly, im also wondering! i though maybe you count on your fingers.

sisters, as brother Taliban said, but I do like this, I just slightly press each finger of Right hand, and count for 3 (three small partition of a finger) :p so, 1 finger makes 3times, 5 fingers I say 15times collectively.

and with left hand I keep the fingers one by one to count/compile the right hand's counting.. Not in portions..two fingers makes 30 times, 4-60 and 6-90 at the end I recite 10 times..

when you are done with 15 on rite hand just slightly press left hand finger and the like....

getting? Its very simple you will practice then will find it easy Insha Allah.

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 04:44 PM
@ OP
Why you have recited 100 times surah fatiha in second rakat? or you have wrote by mistakenly? Check your first post...

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 04:48 PM
i meant it in a good way..i am very afraid of finding anything even slightly related to shiasm :(...

They are many things they have stolen from us as what yahuudies. So its better to approach true Ulema regarding this and our ulema is not this Shiekh (www.google.com) :cheesygri
.. Sorry for my any mistake that hurts you...

hmdsalahuddin
17-09-2011, 04:54 PM

:jazak: for the link.

I have read the whole thread, hmm...the question by the sister has a typo

hmdsalahuddin
17-09-2011, 04:56 PM

Intiaily my browser was blocking access to this wesbsite...

isha khan
17-09-2011, 05:04 PM
@ OP
Why you have recited 100 times surah fatiha in second rakat? or you have wrote by mistakenly? Check your first post...

sorry?? If you asking why I am reciting that surah in their? then, because Its like this way I was been to.

see, I had said in my 1st post..

I perform a swalat in which 1st Rakat I say 100 times surah Ikhlas, and in second rakat 100 times surah Fatiha.

[means that In 1st rakat I say surah Ikhlas for 100 times after reciting surah fatiha for once.
and in second rakat I recite 100 times Faithiha and then surah ikhlas for once at the end.

I didnt mention the Once for, recitations (the bold part) as I was asking about saying bismillah in between the surah].

isha khan
17-09-2011, 05:11 PM
:jazak: for the link.

I have read the whole thread, hmm...the question by the sister has a typo

you find that? say it brother..

شعيب‎ محمد
17-09-2011, 06:25 PM
sorry?? If you asking why I am reciting that surah in their? then, because Its like this way I was been to.

1)I think you might have misunderstood and acting upon it. It may be like as what I mentioned in my earlier posts.(like reciting surah fatiha once and surah ikhlas 100 times )

Wal laahu A'lam
2) If you are too bewildered regarding your mentioned things then forget about it and start acting what I said in my earlier posts(Namaz-e-kun Fayakun)

Wassalaamualaikum

Wisdom4TheSeeker
17-09-2011, 09:17 PM

:confused: so is there a consensus that this namaz can be offered??

isha khan
18-09-2011, 07:00 AM
1)I think you might have misunderstood and acting upon it. It may be like as what I mentioned in my earlier posts.(like reciting surah fatiha once and surah ikhlas 100 times )

Wal laahu A'lam
2) If you are too bewildered regarding your mentioned things then forget about it and start acting what I said in my earlier posts(Namaz-e-kun Fayakun)

Wassalaamualaikum

No, I have that written the way I said exactly, In my mother's diary.

yes, I was also thinking to perform what you had linked but brother as the sister W4TS asked, can we go for that?

شعيب‎ محمد
18-09-2011, 07:05 AM
No, I have that written the way I said exactly, In my mother's diary.

yes, I was also thinking to perform what you had linked but brother as the sister W4TS asked, can we go for that?

Point 1: Can you please change your avator. Its not allowed.
For both SISTERS(@w4ts and Isha khan)
Point 2: Go for it. That site is itself belongs to One of the Ulema-e-Deoband.

isha khan
18-09-2011, 07:11 AM

Point 1: Can your Avator. Its not allowed.

1- You didn't say can I my Avator ...? you mean its not allowed but why you had that?
2- Ok, Insha Allah I will perform this salat....finally, Alhamdulillaah.
:jazak: brother.

شعيب‎ محمد
18-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Edited
End...

isha khan
18-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Edited
End...

okay..

شعيب‎ محمد
18-09-2011, 07:20 AM
2.18 Names, avatar messages, signatures, or postings must not contain anything Islamically inappropriate or against Islamic etiquette (i.e. obscene, suggestive, physically descriptive, etc., including names such as sweet_princess, cutie_pie, 6pack_jihadi, dark_prince, etc.).

2.19 Avatars CANNOT contain faces or outlines of people, including cartoon drawings. Nor can they contain weapons, or imply any hatred to any group of people/religion. Avatars containing images related to movies, musicians, etc., are also not allowed. Such avatars will be removed. sunniforum.com reserves the right to remove any avatar deemed to be inappropriate. This also applies to any photographs or pictures in signatures, and the like in the main body of any post.

isha khan
18-09-2011, 07:23 AM
2.18 Names, avatar messages, signatures, or postings must not contain anything Islamically inappropriate or against Islamic etiquette (i.e. obscene, suggestive, physically descriptive, etc., including names such as sweet_princess, cutie_pie, 6pack_jihadi, dark_prince, etc.).

2.19 Avatars CANNOT contain faces or outlines of people, including cartoon drawings. Nor can they contain weapons, or imply any hatred to any group of people/religion. Avatars containing images related to movies, musicians, etc., are also not allowed. Such avatars will be removed. sunniforum.com reserves the right to remove any avatar deemed to be inappropriate. This also applies to any photographs or pictures in signatures, and the like in the main body of any post.

ohk :jazak: for informing me... changed!

Wisdom4TheSeeker
12-10-2011, 07:51 PM

Assalaamualaikum

my avatar has a palm tree on a little island in water. may i understand from you, what about it is objectionable??

wassalaam

شعيب‎ محمد
13-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Assalaamualaikum

my avatar has a palm tree on a little island in water. may i understand from you, what about it is objectionable??

wassalaam

Sorry for misunderstanding here is the corrected version of that post.

For both SISTERS(@w4ts and Isha khan):{ I mean to say about that Namaz-e-Kunfayakuun}

"Go for it. That site is itself belongs to One of the Ulema-e-Deoband."

FususAlHikam
13-10-2011, 01:40 AM

What about username "HoT_ShAkE"? Is that allowed??

شعيب‎ محمد
13-10-2011, 01:53 AM
What about username "HoT_ShAkE"? Is that allowed??
I think this should be asked with Mods in comments and suggestion section, looks so much confusing :D.It still has to be approved from mods.
Hazrath I want to contact you from so many days? How can I?

Wisdom4TheSeeker
14-10-2011, 11:13 AM

Sorry for misunderstanding here is the corrected version of that post.

For both SISTERS(@w4ts and Isha khan):{ I mean to say about that Namaz-e-Kunfayakuun}

"Go for it. That site is itself belongs to One of the Ulema-e-Deoband."

jazakallah