PDA

View Full Version : Miracles/kashf/karamaat of our "living" akabireen

UserInvalid
15-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Assalamualaikum,

The reason why I am making this thread, it is because I would like this to be a source of inspiration. And in what manner? it is that if people would be very kind enough to share some of the incidents/miracles/karamaat/kashf e.t.c that has happened with the akabireen who are alive in this time.

Yes I do know that the purpose of us is not to go after these things as we should not make this duniya our purpose but akhira, but just like mashaekh e chist is full of karamaat as to give aspiration for the reader to reach the level of the akabir, similarly I would like to open a thread with some inspirational incidents.

Once again, the incidents that have happened must be of those buzurg/akabir who are alive right now. Also, some people might back off not to share, as it might reveal the information [such as personal info.] which should be kept secret, please if you are [B]kind then just relate the incident that has happened with the name of the buzurg hidden/anonymous.

Inshallah, I am sure people will be kind and generous to share some incidents.

This thread may seem to be on the wrong section, but I did it on purpose. I would request moderators to keep this thread on this section, as people occasionally visit this area. And this will attract their attention inshallah.

Jazakallah.

UserInvalid
15-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Inshallah I may start of with one incident that happened approximately last week.

Moulana Ibrahim Dewla (db) came from england to the country in where I live. He gave fajr bayan in the markaz, what actually happened is that some people were trying their best to record the voice of hadhrat, one of the person took his mobile out, and stuck it on the speaker with a strong tape in order to record the bayan, the only way to remove the mobile was to take off the speaker, and ripped the tape of really hard, so the chances of the mobile to get off the speaker was really low.

When hadhrat was giving bayan, something happened all of a sudden. Hadhrat said "yai kia ho raha hay?" "what is happening?"
Then hadhrat looked on the far speaker where the mobile was stuck and said "what is this?"
Then hadhrat continued the bayan, everyone was sneaking towards the place where hadhrat remarked about. What happened, the tape started to peal of itself, and the mobile fell off itself. Hadhrat did not even look at the speaker again, and kept continuing the bayan.

From this, I believe that this was the pure nusrat of Allah (swt). And hadhrat does not like people recording his bayan. But I may be wrong. But this was a pure karamaat, can not be denied, everyone was amazed.

ahamed_sharif
15-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Assalamu alaykum

This incidednt is not about karamath but surely about nusrah of Allah SWT.

Let me quote an incident with our ameer sahib.

There was an ijtimah in a town, the locals asked the visiting jamaath saathhee to speak in urdu before the arabic khutbah of juma'a and give invitation for the local ijtema'a. The khateeb (from a different group) disallowed it and he himself gave bayan in urdu and spoke about his group.

In the second khutbah he could not speak a word, but since he was already on the membar, the musallees recalled from their memory the words of arabic khutba and every person was giving luqma and the khateeb took word by word from musallees and repeated those words and completed the khutba. And later he left the masjid saying he cannot lead the salah of juma'a.

No one knew what happened to him. May be it was nusrath of Allah SWT.

mohtashims
15-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Asslamualikum,

Not any known akabir, but the ameer of 4 months Jamat "Musa Jalali" from Mumbai originating from Andhra Pradesh(India). We were in Pune city(India) in khurooj.

We were in a locality where "Dalits" who had reverted to Islam were in abondance. They were all "illeterate" and a local politician funds these Dalit Muslims to play music and Dance with huge "Loud Speakers" and hindi songs. They dance and play songs to celebrate EID right next to the mosque and would not listen to anyone for they have political backing.

The songs had named of hindu gods and they used to play it so load that the bricks of the mosque would vibrate and this practise was since the time the mosque was build.

Our ameer asked them to stop but they showed no respect.

Our ameer sat in disappointment, did not have dinner and was sitting in one position unmoved for 3 long hrs. It was 11.30 midnight and he was still sitting in prayers while the entire jamat slept.

Right then there was a huge blast and the speaker caught fire. We could hear cries of women and seems some were hurt.

We said "AllahuAkbar"... they usually play those speakers for 3 days of Eid but they could / did not continue for the next two days.

UserInvalid
15-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Assalamualaikum,

Amazing incidents, keep sharing more. I will share some more interesting from time to time, and it is only when other users also share some of the incidents aswell!

ahamed_sharif
15-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Assalamualaikum,

Amazing incidents, keep sharing more. I will share some more interesting from time to time, and it is only when other users also share some of the incidents aswell!

No ghuloo please!!

And facts alone.

uali3
15-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Excellent thread, very rarely do we have Iman increasing or beneficial threads on Sunniforum. I hope everyone contributes and gives authentic narrations and stories.

Jinn
15-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Subbed

Jazakumulah

Duajo
15-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Not exactly a Kiramat,but the effect of dhikre.One day I was praying zuhur or Asr prayer with a Shaikh of deobandi silsila,in a local mosque,I was standing next to him in the saff.Through out salat I continuously heard the verbal sound of Allah HU coming from that Shaikh,and I kept wondering whether his salat is valid? As he,in my understanding was not doing the usual Qirat in salat,but doing dhikre.....only later,I was told by another buzarg that it was his dhikre Qalbi or pass anfas I was hearing,the sound of which was coming from his chest and not his lips. I am still surprised as I could clearly hear it as if it was coming in low voice from his mouth.

xs11ax
16-09-2012, 02:37 AM
we were in jamaat in america. we were tashkeeled to an arab masjid where the imam was an egyptian. we used to dread arab masjids as usually they were salafi orientated and there was usually a few people that tried it on with us. but the imam of this masjid was very welcoming and spent the full 3 days with us in the masjid. he told us that in the past he was not keen on tablighis until one day he had a dream where his deceased teacher (shaikh) came to him and told him the servants/friends (not sure which) of allah are in the masjid. he woke up and went to the masjid and found a jamaat there. since then he changed his mind about tablighis.

Saaalik
16-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Aslm,

Oh how can one miss the great tablighi akaabir hazat colonel amiruddin sahab. There are scores of his karaamaat. SF already has a thread (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?29194-A-diamond-unknown-to-muslims)on hazat db. i will relate an account that I heard directly from a very senior saathi, namely qari shafiullah sahab, who experienced it (he is now no more, may Allah swt bless him with Jannatulfirdaus)

There was a jamat being made, during hazatji yusuf sab rah days, from Hyderabad, India that would travel overseas. Those days ppl had meagre income and travelling overseas was a big deal. Hazat colonel sahab db was working hard for it. When he did tashkeel of qari sahab, he agreed but said since his is a government job he wont get any leave. Hazat asked him to go apply for leave. His senior officer refused to grant it. Hazat asked to go apply again after a few days. Rejected once more. Hazat asked to apply a third time and when it was rejected, hazat colonel sahab said, "Miyan, I feel your officer wont be around much"....brace yourself....after a few days the senior officer died and he was replaced by another man who promptly accepted and granted the leave request!!!

For the same jamat, colonel sahab did tashkeel of another saathi who kept humbly saying that he did not have financial resources for the travel as his salary wasnt adequate for such expense. After a few visits hazat colonel sahab asked him "are you telling the truth? how can you not have financial resources when I have been praying for it?" ..when that saathi returned that night, there was a knock on his door and a man came to him with exactly the amount required for travel expenses etc and ordered candles from him which happened to be an old side-business the family used to do....

UserInvalid
16-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Assalamualaikum,

Amazing incidents are mentioned. Subhanallah.

Naqshandis are quite scary for me lol, it reminds me of an incident when Maulana Sahban mahmood (ra) passed away, the doctor checked for any sign of heart beating, when he was listening with the instrument on the chest. He could hear "Allah..Allah..." despite hadhrat (ra) passed away. Later it was asked from hadhrat (ra)'s wife about this, who said that it was normal thing for them.

Another incident I would like to mention. When I went to 40 days in pakistan, my age was about 13 years old. We had a taskheel which was on the border of pakistan and china. You could see pakistani who resmebled like chinese, also their houses which they have curve on the roof just like the chinese people do. The area was full of farm, it was an amazing scenary.

One of our jamaat satthi was making dua after bayan, the local people in the middle of the dua shouted "Also make dua that Allah (swt) gives rain" as the local said it has been really long since rain happened, and whenever a jamaat comes, we ask them to make dua for rain, and it happens. The weather was totally opposite to the sign of being rain. But the next day, it rained. And the rain was such that, it did not effect anyone with health, damage houses e.t.c but it was a rain of blessing that happened over the farms, which was the advantage for the farmers. It was just astonishing when this happened.

I am sure some people are sharing some great incidents. If more users contribute here, it would be great. And this is my dua, that whoever relates one incident, Allah (swt) give him a palace in jannah in return. Ameen.

xs11ax
16-09-2012, 02:14 PM
in afghanistan on the frontline there was this particular boy. he was 17 years old at the time. he was called riyadh-uddin coochi. about 2 weeks before, his close friend who was with him was martyred on the frontline. riyadh-uddin missed him a lot and became reckless. he would stand on the cliff in open view of the enemy and shoot down at them. they would shoot back, but the bullets would always miss him. not a single bullet would hit him or even graze him. one day he was with another person behind a bunker and he stood up and started firing at the enemy as he would. again the bullets would not touch him. the person who he was with was a new guy and pulled riyadh-uddin back down into the bunker. then a single bullet came and ricocheted off a rock and hit riyadh-uddin in the temple. what many soldiers and many bullets failed to do was done by just one soldier and one bullet. clearly Allah decided to bring him back home this time round. as he was carried down the mountain and taken for burial, he had a little smile and a look of contentment and peace on his face. i have always believed that the martyrs see the angels of mercy and jannah, hence the reason why they 'die' smiling and content.

Peacenik
16-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Inshallah I may start of with one incident that happened approximately last week.

Moulana Ibrahim Dewla (db) came from england to the country in where I live. He gave fajr bayan in the markaz, what actually happened is that some people were trying their best to record the voice of hadhrat, one of the person took his mobile out, and stuck it on the speaker with a strong tape in order to record the bayan, the only way to remove the mobile was to take off the speaker, and ripped the tape of really hard, so the chances of the mobile to get off the speaker was really low.

When hadhrat was giving bayan, something happened all of a sudden. Hadhrat said "yai kia ho raha hay?" "what is happening?"
Then hadhrat looked on the far speaker where the mobile was stuck and said "what is this?"
Then hadhrat continued the bayan, everyone was sneaking towards the place where hadhrat remarked about. What happened, the tape started to peal of itself, and the mobile fell off itself. Hadhrat did not even look at the speaker again, and kept continuing the bayan.

From this, I believe that this was the pure nusrat of Allah (swt). And hadhrat does not like people recording his bayan. But I may be wrong. But this was a pure karamaat, can not be denied, everyone was amazed.

If the bayan consists of conforming people to do good, why would anyone not wish for it to be recorded ?

searchtrue99
16-09-2012, 02:36 PM
If the bayan consists of conforming people to do good, why would anyone not wish for it to be recorded ?

I have same question in my mind also.

UserInvalid
16-09-2012, 03:25 PM

Assalamualaikum,

Like I wrote earlier this is what I believe why the incident happened. I do not know what was on Moulana Ibrahim Dewla's (db)'s mind, but as a witness this is what I feel. There were other people with me who agreed upon this...

But indeed, recording is not wrong as many scholars have recorded their bayan, such as moulana makki al hijazi (db) e.t.c

But Allahu 'Allam. Allah (swt) knows best.

gumnaam
16-09-2012, 04:18 PM

Mashaykh have their usool. Some prefer ppl to come & listen (with mujahada & talab) instead of listening a recorded bayan in the a/c of the car/room without praying proper attention & talab.
Allahu aŠlam.

gumnaam
16-09-2012, 04:19 PM
in afghanistan on the frontline there was this particular boy. he was 17 years old at the time. he was called riyadh-uddin coochi. about 2 weeks before, his close friend who was with him was martyred on the frontline. riyadh-uddin missed him a lot and became reckless. he would stand on the cliff in open view of the enemy and shoot down at them. they would shoot back, but the bullets would always miss him. not a single bullet would hit him or even graze him. one day he was with another person behind a bunker and he stood up and started firing at the enemy as he would. again the bullets would not touch him. the person who he was with was a new guy and pulled riyadh-uddin back down into the bunker. then a single bullet came and ricocheted off a rock and hit riyadh-uddin in the temple. what many soldiers and many bullets failed to do was done by just one soldier and one bullet. clearly Allah decided to bring him back home this time round. as he was carried down the mountain and taken for burial, he had a little smile and a look of contentment and peace on his face. i have always believed that the martyrs see the angels of mercy and jannah, hence the reason why they 'die' smiling and content.

:salam:
:mash:

mercyofAllah
16-09-2012, 04:38 PM
:bism:
I dont think it is good give out such info. Allahu alam

UserInvalid
16-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Brother xs11ax can you please delete your post. Also the quoted post.

Assalamualaikum,

I do not find anything wrong with brother xs11ax's post. Its an incident mentioned nothing more.

xs11ax
16-09-2012, 05:44 PM
edited it due to the requests. but i seriously believe it does not make a difference to hide or be open about these things.

uali3
16-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf talks about some karamat he experienced. It's always reliable when it comes from a scholar. Just a 5 minute clip, worth a listen, though he starts to relate the incident after about 2 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwqus452ns

uali3
16-09-2012, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWaPRWXk2Pw&feature=related

This is another seperate incident he relates, similar videos would be good, inshAllah.

dr76
16-09-2012, 06:36 PM

Since Hazrat Dr. Ali Malpa sahab db ( khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Shah wasiullah Ilahabadai sahab :rahma: and Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrarul Haq sahab Hardoi :rahma:) told me the virtues of making multiple niyyat for each amal.. i rarely miss this opportunity :alhamd:..
so when i was approached by a saathi in Kanpur saying that the Qadhi sahab of the place was ill ..requesting my visit.. i readily agreed..
made some Niyyat like..

1.Im making niyyat to visit a sick person.

2. To visit an Alim and gain his suhbah..

3. To meet someone only for the sake of Allah :taala:

when i reached the place and sat there before the shaikh.. he placed some food before me and said.. 'You made a niyyat..and even i made a niyyat.. May Allah :taala: accept both of us..'

i learnt later from him that he was a mureed ( or even khalifa i dont remember) of Hazrat Maulana Siddique Ahmed sahab Bandhwi :rahma: a wali kamil.. whose life reflected the life of the sahaba.. he lived in a hut made of raw bricks.. and for whom even the Mount of Uloom Hazrat Maulana Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi sahab :rahma: rose in respect...

duas..

wa assalam..

Duajo
16-09-2012, 07:34 PM

Since Hazrat Dr. Ali Malpa sahab db ( khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Shah wasiullah Ilahabadai sahab :rahma: and Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrarul Haq sahab Hardoi :rahma:) told me the virtues of making multiple niyyat for each amal.. i rarely miss this opportunity :alhamd:..
so when i was approached by a saathi in Kanpur saying that the Qadhi sahab of the place was ill ..requesting my visit.. i readily agreed..
made some Niyyat like..

when i reached the place and sat there before the shaikh.. he placed some food before me and said.. 'You made a niyyat..and even i made a niyyat.. May Allah :taala: accept both of us..'

i learnt later from him that he was a mureed ( or even khalifa i dont remember) of Hazrat Maulana Siddique Ahmed sahab Bandhwi :rahma: a wali kamil.. whose life reflected the life of the sahaba.. he lived in a hut made of raw bricks.. and for whom even the Mount of Uloom Hazrat Maulana Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi sahab :rahma: rose in respect...

duas..

wa assalam..

Brother doctor sb,may I have your ID with regard to some questions about my Eslah ? My Shaikh RA has passed away and I have no one to turn to when in need !As you belong to the same silsila,you might be of some help.,inshaAllah.

dr76
16-09-2012, 08:06 PM
@ Bhai Duajo..

scares me actually.. since past two days ppl are asking my id.. id rather have a word with bro Pawlak to rule out any conspiracy..:D

well bro.. im only an empty vessel.. for islah.. we have shaikh Fusoos.. Hazrat Majlis Raipuri sahab.. and Shaikh Ahle zikr sahab.. im more in need of islah than anyone else..

duas..

wa assalam..

UserInvalid
16-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Assalamualikum, amazing incidents...subhanallah. I am sure more users who are constantly viewing this thread have more amazing incidents which they would be requested to share inshallah! JazakaAllah

syamuj
16-09-2012, 09:06 PM
@ Bhai Duajo..

scares me actually.. since past two days ppl are asking my id.. id rather have a word with bro Pawlak to rule out any conspiracy..:D

well bro.. im only an empty vessel.. for islah.. we have shaikh Fusoos.. Hazrat Majlis Raipuri sahab.. and Shaikh Ahle zikr sahab.. im more in need of islah than anyone else..

duas..

wa assalam..

May be we are experiencing a karamat from you.But Dr.Sahab when Allah :taala: loves His servant then he fills the heart of his creatures with love of that servant.

dr76
16-09-2012, 09:12 PM

I would sit in the company of Hazrat Dr Nadir Ali khan sahab db in the mornings..for about an hour or more sometimes.. Hazrat is known in close circles for his kashf.. there would also be a physiotherapist who came to attend him and Hazrat would engage us both on some medical issues at times.. and during this none was allowed to enter his room except those who had some really serious matter..

so once i had asked him to get some bood tests done the following morning and i set off to visit the grave of Hazrat Khwaja Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar kaki sahab :rahma: the famed chishti shaikh.. at Mehrauli.. about an hr by bus from Markaz..

i retuned by evening.. and was sitting on the ground floor doing the tasbeeh after asr.. i could see a maulvi type person frantically looking around in search of someone.. and he as he spoke to a Tarteeb saathi ( those on two months tarteeb) he pointed him towards me..

the person now almost gasping says are u dr**** ? i said yes.. whats the matter.. says nadir sahab db wants to see u since long.. i went straight up to do chatti.. (first floor )

The moment i sat after salams.. he asked me ' dr sahab aaj aap ka mamool kya raha..' ( dr sahab what was ur routine for the day ).. i said hazrat nothing special.. then again he asked ' dr sahab aaj kuch to kiya hoga aap ne.'.. ( dr sahab did u not do anything today..) again replied.. nothing special hazrat..

now he leant forward as if he knew i had done something and asked ' Bhala kuch to kiya hoga aaj aap ne..' ( u must have done something today..havent u) and then i said Hazrat i had been to visit Hazrat khwaja sahab :rahma:

now he reclined as if he got what he wanted to hear and said..

' Miyan faqeer aadmi ho.. zindon se fayda uthate nahih.. aur murdon ke peeche bhaage..'
( you are faqeer person.. you dont seek benefit from those alive and run after the dead ones..)

he passed into an ajeeb haal after that and began to speak on Tajalliyat e ilahi and haqiqat e Muhammadi.. well his words were hitting my heart as if strings of pearl.. and what he spoke could only come from an Arif Billah..

:subh: what shall i say more.. May Allah :taala: give him a long life with aafiya in both worlds.. and make this love as a means of my salvation..

wa assalam..

syamuj
16-09-2012, 09:23 PM

made some Niyyat like..

duas..

wa assalam..

I have just listen one incident in tonight's Haftavari markazi ijtema bayaan(Weekly talk of markaz) on niyyat.
Not a karamat but a very good anecdote.
Hadhrat said in the speech that once Ameer-e-muhtaram Nayeemullah Khan Sahab (d.b) while he was just entering the markazi masjid of Hyd , suddenly stopped and returned back to His room.
His khadim asked Him 'Hadhrat Kya aap kuch bhool gaye they, mujhe batatey main le aata'.(Hadhrat did you forget something?Had you informed Me, I should have bring it for you)To which he replied, 'Haan! bhool gaya tha, niyyat banana bhool gaya tha'.(Yes, I did forgot.Forgot to make the intention.)
Also said to become wali-ullah it is important to protect ourselves from 4 'bads'(One which I dont remember)-Bad-niyyati, bad nazari and bad-gumaani(Evil-glances, Evil intentions and Negative thinking about others(i don't rem the 4th one, sorry!!).

UserInvalid
16-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Assalamualikum, dr.sahab the incident is mashallah very deep. Those who are selected by Allah (swt) tastes the sweetness of love by sitting with great mashaykhs! Mashallah! Inshallah lets have some more similar incidents!

silat
16-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Mashaykh have their usool. Some prefer ppl to come & listen (with mujahada & talab) instead of listening a recorded bayan in the a/c of the car/room without praying proper attention & talab.
Allahu aŠlam.
true.
Different 'ulama have different views.
I remember in Nizammuddin markaz, one maulana was giving some nasihah (advise) to our jamaat, I started scribbling in my khurooj notes, (trying to write what he was saying in my little book). Suddenly he reprimanded me and said (meaning more or less) mentioning the sahabah r.a.hum would listen attentively to Rasulullah s.a.w. when arRasul s.a.w. speaks.

In another incident, during Fajr bayan, Maulana Umar Palanpuri db stopped his bayan and asked the majma (audience who are sitting in his fajr bayan) to raise their heads EXCEPT (maulana sohib explicitly mentioned this) those who are writing/taking notes. After saying that, maulana sohib continued his fajr bayan.

Hence from the 2 incidents, I learnt that some 'ulama do not like people doing something else EXCEPT to listen attentively when they are giving a talk, while maulana 'Umar Palanpuri db allows people to write/take notes of his bayan.

wallaahu a'lam.

nb; during this era, audio recorder (cassette recorder) was still uncommon amongst sathies.

Duajo
17-09-2012, 06:04 AM
Before going to bed at night,it was in my mind,that I will inshaAllah in morning visit a Shaikh,who had recently returned from Umra.
After Fajr salat I received a call from one of his close mureedin,that immediately after FARDH Salah,Shaikh RA turned to me and said " Tell-----that I will not be available today,as some one has asked me to go to his village; I am afraid when ----- comes and don,t find me,he will be disappointed"
Just as an example of Kashf.

Duajo
17-09-2012, 06:14 AM
When I was building my house,the electrician stole all the good quality wires and used very low priced wires instead.When I noticed it,I got extremely angry and said to him what I said.....(obviously not worth repeating;uncontrolled anger is just one of my many problems for which I wanted to consult Shaikh Dr 76).
Interestingly and un-expectedly my Shaikh RA,sitting on his wheel chair,came to my house.Just after saying Salam he started: " When I was listening to what you were saying to that man,I felt sorry for myself,must be my fault that I could not train you properly; I was thinking,....this man wants to become a Sufi...and look...what kind of language is he using".
Pls note,there was no chance that my Shaikh could have known of this incident,as only me and that electrician,along with tekhedar were present on that occasion.

AbdAllah313
17-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Assalamualykum wa rehmatullahi wa barkatuhu....

First of all I want to say something about kash or etc etc etc..
A reply from Hadrat Maulana Saa'd Sahab Kandhalvi D.B on one incident

One jamat is in UP area and there was hand pump for water ....
every one tries to get water from that pump but got failed but there is one sathi in Jamat he tried and whenever he tried water came from pump ...
It was nusrat karamah whatever but from Allah...

There was a sathi he put This incident in front of Maulana Saa'd when he told this Hadrat Maulana Saa'd replied do Istigfar do istigfar that sathi replied to Maulana it was not happened with me but other sathi Hadrat Maulana Saa'd replied again I said do Istigfar......

Another Nusrah of Allah Subhanahu watala....

In my masjid ther is one sathi he wanted to go for 4 month .... but he was not having enough money for go... we told him we will give money don't worry but he said I need it from Allah and I know Allah will give me ... and that sathi was unemployed from more than 2 years... The jamat date is coming near and he was very worried .... so he took 500 rs for ticketing or one sathi....

suddenly he remeberd that his money was balanced from one company which suppose to come which was 4000 and one day he went to ATM for money and checked balance it was something around 4000rs but he needed 8000rs for spending 4 month then he did dua a lot ...
after some days he went again in ATM for money and he saw that his balance amount is something around 10000 HE TOOK THAT amount and he 2000rs to his family and went in path allah or 4 month....

A Lot of these kind of kargujari I have but as I heard from Nizamuddin we should speak nusrat madad of sahaba how sahaba got nusrah from Allah...

ahamed_sharif
17-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Assalamualykum wa rehmatullahi wa barkatuhu....

Another Nusrah of Allah Subhanahu watala....

In my masjid ther is one sathi he wanted to go for 4 month .... but he was not having enough money for go... we told him we will give money don't worry but he said I need it from Allah and I know Allah will give me ... and that sathi was unemployed from more than 2 years... The jamat date is coming near and he was very worried .... so he took 500 rs for ticketing or one sathi....

suddenly he remeberd that his money was balanced from one company which suppose to come which was 4000 and one day he went to ATM for money and checked balance it was something around 4000rs but he needed 8000rs for spending 4 month then he did dua a lot ...
after some days he went again in ATM for money and he saw that his balance amount is something around 10000 HE TOOK THAT amount and he 2000rs to his family and went in path allah or 4 month....

A Lot of these kind of kargujari I have but as I heard from Nizamuddin we should speak nusrat madad of sahaba how sahaba got nusrah from Allah...

Assalamu alaykum

Let me clarify on this.

It is not that he got money from an unknown service. Rather, this brother lost the hope of getting money due from someone. It was Allah SWT's Nusrah that the person from whom the money was due deposited the money.

hazratji
17-09-2012, 08:42 AM
i have always believed that the martyrs see the angels of mercy and jannah, hence the reason why they 'die' smiling and content.
And they see their houri's

hazratji
17-09-2012, 08:47 AM

the person now almost gasping says are u dr**** ? i said yes..

Dr Atif ?

Abu_Uzair
17-09-2012, 08:48 AM
shaikh juned bagdadi ra once said:
الاستقامة علي ألسنة فوق الكرامة
(Rectitude on the sunnah is over the dignity)

afterall i am a witness of 1 karamat ia will tell you later

hazratji
17-09-2012, 08:53 AM
shaikh juned bagdadi ra once said:
الاستقامة علي ألسنة فوق الكرامة
(Rectitude on the sunnah is over the dignity)

afterall i am a witness of 1 karamat ia will tell you later

Shiekh neeki me deer nai karni chahiye,
Hashim Bhai wasn't fasting

Abu_Uzair
17-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Shiekh neeki me deer nai karni chahiye,
Hashim Bhai wasn't fasting

ok
hazrat,bado ka hukam sir aankho per

some years back when i was in journy to north india,when i reached saharanpur,some one said that here mo athar sb ra(living that at time) is one of the elders of mazahir ulum and brother of mufti muzaffar husain ra)
when we reached in his khidmat,this was my first ever meeting with him he said us while we took musafaha with him that you are come from surat and stay at ........... i was in shocked how he knows it but then i came to know that he is sahibe kashf buzurg and even muhaddis of era shaikh yunus jonpuri db also asked him about his many khwabs.

some years ago he passed away.

Taliban1
17-09-2012, 12:23 PM

These types of karamats are not really related to Islam. Any hindu can read your mind and heart and get some information. Any jadoogar can ask your humzaad (shaytaan) and get information about you. I know amils in pakistan who do this all the time. I had a relative who was a big amil. never even read salah. He would tell all kinds of true things about people all the time.

i want to relate the biggest karamat of our times by the mujaddid of our century but im scared. Dont have guts.

:jazak:

Maripat
17-09-2012, 01:07 PM

i want to relate the biggest karamat of our times by the mujaddid of our century but im scared. Dont have guts.

:ws:
Now I do not have the the guts to listen to it.
Wassalam

dr76
17-09-2012, 01:12 PM

These types of karamats are not really related to Islam. Any hindu can read your mind and heart and get some information. Any jadoogar can ask your humzaad (shaytaan) and get information about you. I know amils in pakistan who do this all the time. I had a relative who was a big amil. never even read salah. He would tell all kinds of true things about people all the time.

If reported by Ahlullah then of course Kashf / Karamat.. and if by a non muslim then it is known as istidraj.. like Hazrat Hakeem ul Ummat Thanvi :rahma: said..

" A person can see his reflection in pure water as well as urine..."

duas..

wa assalam..

ahamed_sharif
17-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Assalamu alaykum

A partial karguzari:

A jamaath was visiting a foreign country. During their travel they didn't get a place to stay in the city. (I cannot recall the circumstances which led to) They stayed in Budhhist monastery. The monk allowed the jamaath to stay there for one day.

The next day the monk met the jamaath. He said that (through his type of mujahidah) he has power that if he stares at some one, the person collapses. One saathhee offered himself to be experimented, it did happen, he collapsed. The Ameer was worried that the imaan of the jamaath is put to test. The monk could read the ameer sahib he told " don't worry, I won't do any harm to you all. But let me confess, I am watching your group for whole day, you pray, you sit in a group, read books and discuss, I could watch light rays (noor) emitted from you all and reaching upto the sky". "I permit you to stay here for the maximum time and continue with your efforts".

------------------------

Kindly do not exaggerate this story. Don't pull it to the extent that the monk got converted and extra extra extra!!!!!!!!!!.

mercyofAllah
17-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Some of the hindu saints and buddhist monks have very tough mujahidah who could reach such a state. Still I am amazed the way he can see the light reaching the sky from them. hmm

UserInvalid
17-09-2012, 05:46 PM
These hindu who do mujahidah are known as saddhu, joggi e.t.c

these people totally cut off from this world. They totally go against their desire, and in the end they have strong spiritual powers.

But what they do not attain is the "wilayat" yes they do mujahidah, but no wilayat at all. I have heard many incidents that these type of people can even see the condition of the heart, wether it is black, noor (for people with tazkiya) e.t.c

dr76
17-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Some of the hindu saints and buddhist monks have very tough mujahidah who could reach such a state. Still I am amazed the way he can see the light reaching the sky from them. hmm

A Repost of Bro Seekerikb (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?41642-Since-Hossein-Nasr-is-a-Shia-amp-Perennialist-is-there-any-reliability-in-him/page10)
from the discourses of Hazrat Maulana Maseehullah Khan sahab :rahma: (By Dr Ismail Mangera sahab db) (http://publications.islamkashmir.org/for-friends-part-9)

SHAH HADHRAT ABDUL QUDDUS (R.A.) AND THE JOGI

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) was not born in Gangoh, but hailed originally from a settlement in the district of Ambalah. In the age in which he lived the Hindu Jogis held tremendous sway and power over the populace. These Jogis undertook tremendous self-disciplinary exercises which resulted in the human body exhibiting some amazing characteristics. Now, Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) came to know (while still in Ambalah) of a certain Hindu Jogi. The Jogi lived in the district of Saharanpur in the village of Gangoh and he was leading the Muslims astray through a display of the amazing feats that he commanded..

Hadhrat Maulana Thanwi (r.a.). related this qissah to us. Why? So that we may safeguard our iman and avoid being led astray by those who want to lead us astray.

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) came to Gangoh. He enquired from the people as to the whereabouts of this Jogi. The people told him that the Jogi did not stay in the village, but lived somewhere away from there, in the wilderness. Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) went to the area he was directed to and came upon a small bungalow made of brick and mud. Trying to find the entrance, he went around all four sides but found no door! The structure had four walls but no door was to be seen!

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) noticed a person sitting nearby. He went up to him and asked, "Are you the Jogi residing here?" This person replied, "No. I am merely his disciple." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) asked, "Then, where is your guru?" The disciple replied, "He is in that bungalow." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) asked in amazement, "In that bungalow? But I have just been right around it but I do not see any sign of a door on any of the four sides! From where does he enter and where does he leave from?" The disciple replied, "Do you see that wall? It has a small skylight towards the top. He enters and leaves through that." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) said, "Ofo! He actually goes in through that small hole and goes out from it as well? Very well. We will do the same."

With a nimble leap Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) reached the small skylight, went through it and alighted in the room inside. Truly, the Jogi was in the room, but he was in such deep meditation that he was not aware of the visitor having entered. Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) sat on one side and waited.

When the Jogi finally came out of his meditation then only did he become aware of another person sitting in his room - a stranger and, from his appearance, not belonging to his, the Jogi's, religion. "Who are you?" he asked. "From my appearance, who do I look like?" "You appear to be a Muslim." "I am a Muslim," replied Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.). The Jogi asked, "How did you enter?" "In the same way that you entered." "Through that niche in the wall?" "Through the very same!"

The Jogi realised that this was no ordinary person but somebody of a high status. He came straight to the point: "Janab, I understand very well your challenge. But let me put it to you that until you do not find out and adopt our ways and you do not make me your teacher in this, you will never reach the stage of kamal (perfection)." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) asked, "May I ask, what is the highest point of perfection that you have reached?" The Jogi replied, "The highest point of perfection is this that while I sit here I can transform myself into a pool of water." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) said, "Very well. Prove it to me."

The Jogi, while sitting, suddenly turned into a pool of water. Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) went over, took some of the Jogi's clothes and dipped these in the pool of water. These clothes he kept on one side. The Jogi transformed himself back to his original physical body.

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) said, "Truly, we have seen how you transformed yourself into water. Very well, we shall also transform ourselves into water. However, the request I have is that you should dip some of my clothes in the water and keep them on one side." The Jogi said, "I'll do that."

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) also, while sitting, transformed himself into a pool of water. The Jogi took some of Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi's (r.a.) clothes, dipped them in the pool of water and set them aside. Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) reverted back to his original physical body. The contest appeared to be equal. But was it?

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) addressed the Jogi: "Let us evaluate. You entered through the niche in the wall and so did I." "Agreed" "You then showed me the highest feat you were capable of - transforming yourself into a pool of water. I also did the same." "Agreed." "May I ask, did you wet my clothes in the pool of water as I had requested?" "Yes, I did." "Where have you placed them?" "They are over here."Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) then said, "I did the same with your clothes and these are your clothes which I have kept on one side. Now, first smell your clothes dipped in your water and then you smell my clothes dipped in my water, and then you give your verdict."

The Jogi did as instructed and went ahead and smelled both sets of clothing. He then said - remember that he had been through a process of self-discipline, consequently telling lies was inconceivable - "I have smelled both sets of clothes. From my clothes I perceive a malodour being emitted. And from your clothes I perceive a sweet fragrance being emitted." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) said, "Well, then make your judgment."

The Jogi said, "I have already made my judgment. It was my belief that you would not achieve perfection (kamal) until you had not acquired what I possess. But, it is just the opposite: for me to attain perfection I have to acquire what you possess. Therefore, please enter me into your religion." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) told him, "Recite the Kalimah Tayyibah:

There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammed (sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) is the Messenger (Rasul) of Allah.

The Jogi recited the Kalimah Tayyibah with a sincere heart and brought iman. Most of his disciples did the same. This is the manner in which iman spread in the early times.

To continue: I was saying that when nur is clothed in a physical human body, the physical body will show the traits of a human body. We consider Rasulullah(sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) to be nur-run-ala-nur (light upon light). The view that is held that we do not consider Rasulullah(sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) to be nur, is false.

Brothers, do you understand, or not yet?

The point to be emphasised is this that our hadharat akabir - those pious elders who lived before us - have always considered the feats acquired through riyadhat to be mere sport. As a result they have always remained safe and protected.

In our silsilah, which flows in its latter part through Hadhrat Haji Imdadullah sahib (r.a.), the greatest of precautions have been taken in the matter of ittiba'-e-sunnat - following the sunnat. Become absolute dust - annihilate yourself - and let the utmost degree of humility come into you.

END

Saaalik
17-09-2012, 06:16 PM
These hindu who do mujahidah are known as saddhu, joggi e.t.c

these people totally cut off from this world. They totally go against their desire, and in the end they have strong spiritual powers.

But what they do not attain is the "wilayat" yes they do mujahidah, but no wilayat at all. I have heard many incidents that these type of people can even see the condition of the heart, wether it is black, noor (for people with tazkiya) e.t.c

Reminds me of an incident from the life of shah abdul quddus gangohi rah that I heard from one of my elders....a saadhu was once performing an unbelievable feat of turning himself into water (you heard it right!)...in front of a crowd...when ppl were amazed and naturally disturbed at the saadhu's feat...hazat shah gangohi rah offered to do the same feat...and instructed his mureedeen to take a cotton swab and dip it into his and that saadhu's water...then hazat shah sahab rah turned himself into water alongside the saadhu...eventually, when those cotton swabs were tested...the saadhu's swab smelt of extreme filth while that of hazat shah sahab rah smelt like a perfume...!!!

2nd Event:
When hazat ali miyan nadvi rah visited some cave in tamil nadu, the saadhu there mentioned an ailment in the knee of hazat ali miyan rah that was there some years ago and asked how it was now....

well there are numerous more...but SF already has consumed a lot of this idiot's time today...and OP said "living" ppl karaamaat...so I stop : )

dr76
17-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Reminds me of an incident from the life of shah abdul quddus gangohi rah that I heard from one of my elders....a saadhu was once performing an unbelievable feat of turning himself into water (you heard it right!)...in front of a crowd...when ppl were amazed and naturally disturbed at the saadhu's feat...hazat shah gangohi rah offered to do the same feat...and instructed his mureedeen to take a cotton swab and dip it into his and that saadhu's water...then hazat shah sahab rah turned himself into water alongside the saadhu...eventually, when those cotton swabs were tested...the saadhu's swab smelt of extreme filth while that of hazat shah sahab rah smelt like a perfume...!!!

2nd Event:
When hazat ali miyan nadvi rah visited some cave in chennai, the saadhu there mentioned an ailment in the knee of hazat ali miyan rah that was there some years ago and asked how it was now....

well there are numerous more...but SF already has consumed a lot of this idiot's time today...and OP said "living" ppl karaamaat...so I stop : )

Now Post 49 could be an example of ur Tasarruf.... :)

Saaalik
17-09-2012, 06:18 PM
The point to be emphasised is this that our hadharat akabir - those pious elders who lived before us - have always considered the feats acquired through riyadhat to be mere sport. As a result they have always remained safe and protected.

In our silsilah, which flows in its latter part through Hadhrat Haji Imdadullah sahib (r.a.), the greatest of precautions have been taken in the matter of ittiba'-e-sunnat - following the sunnat. Become absolute dust - annihilate yourself - and let the utmost degree of humility come into you.

END

OOps hadhrat...sub'haanAllah I posted a part of the story of shah gangohi sahab rah...strange things happening with me...ending up posting things that have been told almost at the same time...lol!...even in hadhrat nadir ali khan sahab's post this happened...so OP...you can regard this as karaamat ..authorized by dr76 sahab as well...: )

dr76
17-09-2012, 06:23 PM
OOps hadhrat...sub'haanAllah I posted a part of the story of shah gangohi sahab rah...strange things happening with me...ending up posting things that have been told almost at the same time...lol!...even in hadhrat nadir ali khan sahab's post this happened...so OP...you can regard this as karaamat ..authorized by dr76 sahab as well...: )

so bhai saalik dont exhaust all ur karamaat .. i may request one someday..;)

Saaalik
17-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Now Post 49 could be an example of ur Tasarruf.... :)

lol...i dont even know the meaning at the first instance sir...my dictionary said it was a turkish word meaning economy, austerity, saving etc....The nearest I know must be tabarruk - the white sweets that are distributed when one returns from ajmer shareef...

that gets me to a doubt about dargahs..I will start a fresh thread sir over it and humbly request you to shed some light sir....Of course, if it is not an appropriate topic to discuss in public, you may please say so

dr76
17-09-2012, 06:41 PM
lol...i dont even know the meaning at the first instance sir...my dictionary said it was a turkish word meaning economy, austerity, saving etc....The nearest I know must be tabarruk - the white sweets that are distributed when one returns from ajmer shareef...

that gets me to a doubt about dargahs..I will start a fresh thread sir over it and humbly request you to shed some light sir....Of course, if it is not an appropriate topic to discuss in public, you may please say so

u can mail me.. better hold till then..

wa assalam..

Saaalik
17-09-2012, 06:43 PM
u can mail me.. better hold till then..

wa assalam..

jazaakAllahu khaira sir..i have deleted my post in the thread I had started..

mmb786
17-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Really great thread :mash:

Okay, of course i'm going to relate an incident about Ml Ahmed Saadiq Desai of the majlis.....

A ceratian relative, living in port elizabeth close to ml desai told me this herself.... It was a freezing cold day and her husband went to see moulana for some work. She decided to wait outside moulanas home in the car, since they intended to go shopping thereafter.

Earlier that day her house doorbell rang, and there outside stood this dirty smelly drunkard. Because of the way this guy looked and he was obviously a bit drunk, they (her husband and her) didnt give him anything or even opon the door at all.

Now while she's sitting in the car, she see's this same man ringing moulana's doorbell. Moulana comes and opens the door, asks the guy to take a seat on his doorstep and goes back indoors. After a few minutes he returns with sandwiches and a steaming mug of coffee and serves this drunkard himself. The man eats his fill and leaves happily.

My relative said after observing all this, she sat i the car fighting back tears because of the way this incident touched her and caused her to feel guilty about her own insensitivity. She and so many other neighbors like herself, did not bother to give this person a second look and probably even looked down upon him for being a drunkard on the streets, and yet moulana, in spite of being so busy, left all his work aside and made time to prepare a meal and himself serve him... (!)

AbdAllah313
18-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Assalamu alaykum

Let me clarify on this.

It is not that he got money from an unknown service. Rather, this brother lost the hope of getting money due from someone. It was Allah SWT's Nusrah that the person from whom the money was due deposited the money.

Dear Brother,

We have checked all things but no one deposited amount in his account and second thing our masjidwar sathi don't even know his account and nothing it was from Allah....

firaswagner
18-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Dear Brother,

We have checked all things but no one deposited amount in his account and second thing our masjidwar sathi don't even know his account and nothing it was from Allah....

hmmm..but from an atm bank??is it an islamic bank?

Zahed
18-09-2012, 07:02 AM

Okay, of course i'm going to relate an incident about Ml Ahmed Saadiq Desai of the majlis.....

A ceratian relative, living in port elizabeth close to ml desai told me this herself.... It was a freezing cold day and her husband went to see moulana for some work. She decided to wait outside moulanas home in the car, since they intended to go shopping thereafter.

Earlier that day her house doorbell rang, and there outside stood this dirty smelly drunkard. Because of the way this guy looked and he was obviously a bit drunk, they (her husband and her) didnt give him anything or even opon the door at all.

Now while she's sitting in the car, she see's this same man ringing moulana's doorbell. Moulana comes and opens the door, asks the guy to take a seat on his doorstep and goes back indoors. After a few minutes he returns with sandwiches and a steaming mug of coffee and serves this drunkard himself. The man eats his fill and leaves happily.

My relative said after observing all this, she sat i the car fighting back tears because of the way this incident touched her and caused her to feel guilty about her own insensitivity. She and so many other neighbors like herself, did not bother to give this person a second look and probably even looked down upon him for being a drunkard on the streets, and yet moulana, in spite of being so busy, left all his work aside and made time to prepare a meal and himself serve him... (!)

Great lesson for us.

But, this incident can't be categorized as Kashf/miracle/karamat as the title of this thread says.

AbdAllah313
18-09-2012, 07:28 AM
hmmm..but from an atm bank??is it an islamic bank?

Sorry
it is very sad for Indians we have very less islamic banks and I think we dont even have these kind of bank

NeednoName
18-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Dear Brother,

Shouldn't he have approached his banker and inquire about the source of this transaction?

On a side not, is it ja'iz to accept money from unknown sources? Any Maulana Sahab?

mercyofAllah
18-09-2012, 07:47 AM
A Repost of Bro Seekerikb (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?41642-Since-Hossein-Nasr-is-a-Shia-amp-Perennialist-is-there-any-reliability-in-him/page10)
from the discourses of Hazrat Maulana Maseehullah Khan sahab :rahma: (By Dr Ismail Mangera sahab db) (http://publications.islamkashmir.org/for-friends-part-9)

SHAH HADHRAT ABDUL QUDDUS (R.A.) AND THE JOGI

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) was not born in Gangoh, but hailed originally from a settlement in the district of Ambalah. In the age in which he lived the Hindu Jogis held tremendous sway and power over the populace. These Jogis undertook tremendous self-disciplinary exercises which resulted in the human body exhibiting some amazing characteristics. Now, Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) came to know (while still in Ambalah) of a certain Hindu Jogi. The Jogi lived in the district of Saharanpur in the village of Gangoh and he was leading the Muslims astray through a display of the amazing feats that he commanded..

Hadhrat Maulana Thanwi (r.a.). related this qissah to us. Why? So that we may safeguard our iman and avoid being led astray by those who want to lead us astray.

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) came to Gangoh. He enquired from the people as to the whereabouts of this Jogi. The people told him that the Jogi did not stay in the village, but lived somewhere away from there, in the wilderness. Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) went to the area he was directed to and came upon a small bungalow made of brick and mud. Trying to find the entrance, he went around all four sides but found no door! The structure had four walls but no door was to be seen!

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) noticed a person sitting nearby. He went up to him and asked, "Are you the Jogi residing here?" This person replied, "No. I am merely his disciple." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) asked, "Then, where is your guru?" The disciple replied, "He is in that bungalow." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) asked in amazement, "In that bungalow? But I have just been right around it but I do not see any sign of a door on any of the four sides! From where does he enter and where does he leave from?" The disciple replied, "Do you see that wall? It has a small skylight towards the top. He enters and leaves through that." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) said, "Ofo! He actually goes in through that small hole and goes out from it as well? Very well. We will do the same."

With a nimble leap Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) reached the small skylight, went through it and alighted in the room inside. Truly, the Jogi was in the room, but he was in such deep meditation that he was not aware of the visitor having entered. Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) sat on one side and waited.

When the Jogi finally came out of his meditation then only did he become aware of another person sitting in his room - a stranger and, from his appearance, not belonging to his, the Jogi's, religion. "Who are you?" he asked. "From my appearance, who do I look like?" "You appear to be a Muslim." "I am a Muslim," replied Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.). The Jogi asked, "How did you enter?" "In the same way that you entered." "Through that niche in the wall?" "Through the very same!"

The Jogi realised that this was no ordinary person but somebody of a high status. He came straight to the point: "Janab, I understand very well your challenge. But let me put it to you that until you do not find out and adopt our ways and you do not make me your teacher in this, you will never reach the stage of kamal (perfection)." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) asked, "May I ask, what is the highest point of perfection that you have reached?" The Jogi replied, "The highest point of perfection is this that while I sit here I can transform myself into a pool of water." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) said, "Very well. Prove it to me."

The Jogi, while sitting, suddenly turned into a pool of water. Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) went over, took some of the Jogi's clothes and dipped these in the pool of water. These clothes he kept on one side. The Jogi transformed himself back to his original physical body.

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) said, "Truly, we have seen how you transformed yourself into water. Very well, we shall also transform ourselves into water. However, the request I have is that you should dip some of my clothes in the water and keep them on one side." The Jogi said, "I'll do that."

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) also, while sitting, transformed himself into a pool of water. The Jogi took some of Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi's (r.a.) clothes, dipped them in the pool of water and set them aside. Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) reverted back to his original physical body. The contest appeared to be equal. But was it?

Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) addressed the Jogi: "Let us evaluate. You entered through the niche in the wall and so did I." "Agreed" "You then showed me the highest feat you were capable of - transforming yourself into a pool of water. I also did the same." "Agreed." "May I ask, did you wet my clothes in the pool of water as I had requested?" "Yes, I did." "Where have you placed them?" "They are over here."Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) then said, "I did the same with your clothes and these are your clothes which I have kept on one side. Now, first smell your clothes dipped in your water and then you smell my clothes dipped in my water, and then you give your verdict."

The Jogi did as instructed and went ahead and smelled both sets of clothing. He then said - remember that he had been through a process of self-discipline, consequently telling lies was inconceivable - "I have smelled both sets of clothes. From my clothes I perceive a malodour being emitted. And from your clothes I perceive a sweet fragrance being emitted." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) said, "Well, then make your judgment."

The Jogi said, "I have already made my judgment. It was my belief that you would not achieve perfection (kamal) until you had not acquired what I possess. But, it is just the opposite: for me to attain perfection I have to acquire what you possess. Therefore, please enter me into your religion." Shah Hadhrat Abdul Quddus Gangohi (r.a.) told him, "Recite the Kalimah Tayyibah:

There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammed (sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) is the Messenger (Rasul) of Allah.

The Jogi recited the Kalimah Tayyibah with a sincere heart and brought iman. Most of his disciples did the same. This is the manner in which iman spread in the early times.

To continue: I was saying that when nur is clothed in a physical human body, the physical body will show the traits of a human body. We consider Rasulullah(sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) to be nur-run-ala-nur (light upon light). The view that is held that we do not consider Rasulullah(sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) to be nur, is false.

Brothers, do you understand, or not yet?

END

I read this before but can I know when this incident occur? I mean the year.
Anyway what I am puzzled is that buddhist monk can even see the noor reaching the sky, then why is it difficult for him to accept Islam and see that as truth? Khair ALlahu alam

zahed73
18-09-2012, 07:53 AM

Hazrat

Who is the Mujaddid of our century ?

By the way regarding more down to earth kashf anecdotes ...

If my memory is correct Hazrat your located close to one of the Haramains .... I have heard from people that
the haramains are frequently visited by many good people of the Ummah who display kashf unintentionally .

Any such events to share please.

I have heard from a frequent visitor of how people he met in previous hajj season all of a sudden appear from the masses and give salam.

Scary .... you just said ' I wonder where is so and so ' and all of a sudden he appears before you after a few minutes.

Might be kashf or might be coincidence ... now if there really is anything coincidental in the reality of things . :eek:

AbdAllah313
18-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Shouldn't he have approached his banker and inquire about the source of this transaction?

On a side not, is it ja'iz to accept money from unknown sources? Any Maulana Sahab?

If any would have deposited amount in his account by mistake so that person may speak with banker about his mistake but it was not happen and after so many days and even till date bank dint said that someone by mistake deposited amount your account not the any person also

Saaalik
18-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Anyway what I am puzzled is that buddhist monk can even see the noor reaching the sky, then why is it difficult for him to accept Islam and see that as truth? Khair ALlahu alam

Oh just take it and be inspired sis....karamat etc., dont have much of a scope for technical analysis anyway...as about accepting Islam, enemies of the time knew clearly that huzoor sallAllahu alaihi wasallam was the prophet, yet didnt accept islam...these things are grey areas...taufeeq and ways of Allah swt are supremely ajeeb!

Jinn
18-09-2012, 09:00 AM
A brother once told me about a jamaat that was sent to South Africa (or somewhere in Africa) they were a pedal (walking) jamaat, they got lost in the wilderness and didn't really know where they were and their was no help there either in the middle of no where, all of a sudden a lion appeared out of nowhere and now everyone was afraid, they tried to change their route but whatever route they took the lion would materialise out of no where in front of them in the lead and kept looking back towards them, as the jamaat was lost and they weren't really getting anyone and wherever they went they couldn't get rid of the lion so in the end the ameer said let's follow the lion, they jamaat followed the lion who then guided the jamaat through the wilderness to the nearest town and when the jamaat had gone in to the town he stood their watching them for quite some time. Subhanalla just shows how the help of Allah comes in various forms, this time through a lion who guarded the jamaat and also showed them the way.

Heard another incident which also helped in Africa, jamaat was a walking jamaat and they were walking through the wilderness it was getting dark so the ameer said to the jamaat to put up camp for the night. He gave the brothers duties as to who will stay awake and keep guard for certain periods of time in the night. Before the ameer went to sleep he done hisaar/wird of the area around the jamaat by reading ayatul kursi where they had set up camp. Brothers say that when they got up in the morning, around a circle where hisaar was done their was snakes and scorpions and what not their but they could not enter in to the hudood of that area due to the hisaar/wird being done.

Their are many if I remember any more ill post them up InshAla, the rest Allah knows best.

Walah Alam

mmb786
18-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Great lesson for us.

But, this incident can't be categorized as Kashf/miracle/karamat as the title of this thread says.

Its a karaamat according to me.

Btw whats the meaning of karaamat?

Saaalik
18-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Its a karaamat according to me.

Btw whats the meaning of karaamat?

Lol....I guess it means super-natural/super-normal occurrences....someone else with a better one?

by the way, our elders' habits of extreme truthfulness and most pristine character is nothing less than karaamat in this age...but then the technical meaning talks about things that science, logic etc usually cant explain i guess...

a.s.
18-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Lol....I guess it means super-natural/super-normal occurrences....someone else with a better one?

by the way, our elders' habits of extreme truthfulness and most pristine character is nothing less than karaamat in this age...but then the technical meaning talks about things that science, logic etc usually cant explain i guess...

I guess you can call it a miracle? Something beyond average that a person does but by the permission of Allah.

mmb786
18-09-2012, 10:10 AM

I guess you can call it a miracle? Something beyond average that a person does but by the permission of Allah.

Oh i see :jazak:.

xs11ax
18-09-2012, 10:44 AM

this is the greatest miracle posted in this thread so far.

xs11ax
18-09-2012, 10:53 AM
many on this site will know this story better than me which illustrates what a real karamat is. please fill in the details as it is quite sketchy.

a mureed met his shaikh by a river who was waiting to cross. the mureed sat a while with his shaikh and then got up and walked on the water to get to the other side. the shaikh waited until the boatman came and travelled across the water on the boat. it was explained that the miracle was not walking on water, but waiting for the boat and using the sunnah method to get across the water.

this is why i class the story of moulana desai as a miracle.

afriki_haqq
18-09-2012, 11:02 AM
many on this site will know this story better than me which illustrates what a real karamat is. please fill in the details as it is quite sketchy.

a mureed met his shaikh by a river who was waiting to cross. the mureed sat a while with his shaikh and then got up and walked on the water to get to the other side. the shaikh waited until the boatman came and travelled across the water on the boat. it was explained that the miracle was not walking on water, but waiting for the boat and using the sunnah method to get across the water.

this is why i class the story of moulana desai as a miracle.

These are the true miracles of our times and we should focus more on these then getting stuck in some obscure stories of kashf and visions, etc.

This ghulu' and extremism in current times makes the line all too thin between the Ahl al-Haq and the Ahl al-Bid'ah. More effort and concentration should be places on the karamaat of truely following sunnah and Shari'ah and less on these others and this is the teaching of all the akabirin and mashayikh of tasawwuf.

And Allah Knows Best.

xs11ax
18-09-2012, 11:18 AM

These are the true miracles of our times and we should focus more on these then getting stuck in some obscure stories of kashf and visions, etc.

This ghulu' and extremism in current times makes the line all too thin between the Ahl al-Haq and the Ahl al-Bid'ah. More effort and concentration should be places on the karamaat of truely following sunnah and Shari'ah and less on these others and this is the teaching of all the akabirin and mashayikh of tasawwuf.

And Allah Knows Best.

once someone brought up the subject of miracles in jamaat and asked why there are so many miracles attributed to modern era shaikhs, jamaats, mujahids etc, but not as many in the lives of the sahabas.

the ameer answered the sahabas did not need all these miracles to keep them steadfast on the deen and to make their iman stronger, as their iman and yakeen was already strong and steadfast. we need these miracles due to our weakness of iman and yakeen. (something like that anyway.)

Saaalik
18-09-2012, 11:29 AM
once someone brought up the subject of miracles in jamaat and asked why there are so many miracles attributed to modern era shaikhs, jamaats, mujahids etc, but not as many in the lives of the sahabas.

the ameer answered the sahabas did not need all these miracles to keep them steadfast on the deen and to make their iman stronger, as their iman and yakeen was already strong and steadfast. we need these miracles due to our weakness of iman and yakeen. (something like that anyway.)

I guess its known to a lot of the posters on this thread that karamat should not be taken too seriously or it isnt so reliable a reason to ascertain something about someone etc. and jazaakAllahu khaira for reiterating sir,

but whats wrong in knowing about some karaamaat...they are for real anyway...lets not make sunniforum rigid and narrow.. its already serious enough with beautiful moderating rules..inspirational and interesting events can be discussed, as long as they are not dubious or contrary to shariah in anymanner...

xs11ax
18-09-2012, 11:51 AM
I guess its known to a lot of the posters on this thread that karamat should not be taken too seriously or it isnt so reliable a reason to ascertain something about someone etc. and jazaakAllahu khaira for reiterating sir,

but whats wrong in knowing about some karaamaat...they are for real anyway...lets not make sunniforum rigid and narrow.. its already serious enough with beautiful moderating rules..inspirational and interesting events can be discussed, as long as they are not dubious or contrary to shariah in anymanner...

im not saying there is anything wrong with miracles and relating stories of miracles. but we shouldnt be blinded by 'flashy' things and miss the real miracles that sometime happen in front of our eyes. 'supernatural' occurrences also happen to non-muslims too. but only a true momin will follow the sunnah to the letter. and i dont mean the 'good' sunnah such as using expensive ittars and eating specialist honey. i mean the selfless sunnah of sacrificing for and serving others, even if they happen to be dirty, smelly, drunken beggars like in the example above.

Saaalik
18-09-2012, 12:01 PM
im not saying there is anything wrong with miracles and relating stories of miracles. but we shouldnt be blinded by 'flashy' things and miss the real miracles that sometime happen in front of our eyes. 'supernatural' occurrences also happen to non-muslims too. but only a true momin will follow the sunnah to the letter. and i dont mean the 'good' sunnah such as using expensive ittars and eating specialist honey. i mean the selfless sunnah of sacrificing for and serving others, even if they happen to be dirty, smelly, drunken beggars like in the example above.

I totally respect your point bro...what I am saying is if someone wants to discuss karaamaat etc., which are not dubious and not contrary to shariah, why end up discouraging it...it has always served as a means of inspiration...ambiya ikraam used mojizaat to bring ppl towards islam sometimes...and for auliya it is karaamaat...the beautiful character, adherence to sunnah, isteqaamad are better than thousands of karaamaat of course, but we can always discuss them, and we do, in other threads...

UserInvalid
18-09-2012, 12:20 PM

When Allah (swt) wills, then the person is guided towards islam. Even that man witness millions of these stuff, he will not enter upon the truth (islam) unless if Allah (swt) wants.

Just think about the uncle of Prophet (saw). He saw the miracles of the miracles which is the prophet (saw), but did not accept islam as the decisions for guidance were not from Allah (swt).

============================
Also a message for everyone who are watching this thread, please maintain this thread on the track. If you want to argue, have disagreement or anything to say which is out of this thread. Then make another thread inshallah.

And Jazakallah.

UserInvalid
18-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Assalamualaikum,

How can I forget the karamaat of Haji Abdul Wahab (db) who is the khalifa of Moulana Abdul Qadir Raipuri (ra) and Moulana Ahmed Ali Lahori (ra)!!

One of the karamaat is that, whenever haji sahib needs to travel to different place, to give bayan, ijtema, do mashwara e.t.c The distance needed to be travelled by Haji sahib would be reduce.

For example, those who are accompanying him, they would take 1 whole day to reach the destination, whereas Haji Sahib would be already present by the half time taken for the other people to reach.

This karamaat is mentioned in Fazail-e-Sadqat by Hadhrat Shaykh (ra).

Another incident, Haji Sahib was once travelling, there were 5 minutes left for Haji Sahib to reach on time, but they were very far. And there was a huge traffic. Haji Sahib's drive complained that they will get late e.t.c Haji Sahib said "Allah (swt) kay upar yaqeen rako!" then Haji Sahib told the driver to close his eyes, after few seconds Haji Sahib told again to open up, and what the driver saw that they have reached the place where they needed to go, in less then 5 minutes. Whereas they were hours far away few seconds away.

syamuj
18-09-2012, 12:33 PM
I totally respect your point bro...what I am saying is if someone wants to discuss karaamaat etc., which are not dubious and not contrary to shariah, why end up discouraging it...it has always served as a means of inspiration...ambiya ikraam used mojizaat to bring ppl towards islam sometimes...and for auliya it is karaamaat...the beautiful character, adherence to sunnah, isteqaamad are better than thousands of karaamaat of course, but we can always discuss them, and we do, in other threads...
and may be that's the reason why Hadrat Shaikhul Hadith:rahim: has mentioned such incidents in Fazail-durood, Fazail-Sadaqat and Fadhail-e-Hajj which some people(mostly ghair muqallids) cant digest.

ahamed_sharif
18-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Assalamu alaykum

The best karaamath: And it is continuing.

I see people giving bayan, or offering their view in mashwarah, doing khidmath, their humbleness, their cries in nights.

I know these people's back ground, they were our close relatives, friends and neighbors. Some times I have cried in their bayan, not that I got moved by their words but by

Khudh na thhe raah per auroen ke haadi bangaye.
Kya woh raah thhee jisne murdoen ko maseehah kardiya.

syamuj
18-09-2012, 12:37 PM
I know some of the karamaat both, which I have witnessed and those which were related to me by others.Feeling a bit reluctant to share them.But I will share them :insh: after sometime till I overcome this obnoxious change in me.

UserInvalid
18-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Assalamualaikum,

Haji Sahib (db)'s another karamaat. Once he was giving bayan, and said. "I can count the number of agents who are sitting here, and tell their names and show you who they are"

Now as you may know, if you have visited raiwind. How huge is the crowd during the fajr bayan. People would wake up all night to get a chance to sit infront of Haji Abdul wahab (db), during the fajr bayan.

Another special incident which I also witnessed. That Haji Sahib (db) does not sleeps during night, he has so much fikr for this ummah, he wakes 24 hours a day, crying, making dua, attending ijtema, giving bayan, mashwara e.t.c And sometimes, during fajr bayan sleep overcomes him, and that would last for a minute, within that time, people just continue with their zikr when haji sahib is asleep, even the mashaykh, tablighi giants e.t.c stay quite and do their zikr. And after few moment haji sahib would wake up.

And what is interesting is that, when haji sahib would wake up, he will continue with the part where he stopped. For example he would say "Allah Say... " and then he is gone to sleep. Then when he wakes up after few seconds/minute he would continue "..He hota hay"

Now who can do this? go to sleep, and tell me what was the last thing you thinked about. Its an ajeeb karamaat of Haji Sahib (db). Even I saw and listened with my own ears.

I once also heard Haji Sahib (db) himself saying. "Once our jamaat was going, and we reached to a point where there was nothing, no people, no houses, no shops, no cars, nothing at all. All of the jamaat became worried. Haji sahib told them Allah (swt) say he sab kuch hota hay. And then told the jamaat to turn around and not to look back. And after few moments he told the jamaat to look back, and there was a car which came out of nowhere"

And that incident was said by Haji Sahib (db) himself, which I listened myself.

dr76
18-09-2012, 05:02 PM
No doubt Hazrat haji sahab db has khilafat from Hazrat Raipuri (rah) but im not sure of Hazrat Lahori (rah) granting him such..shall check later insha Allah..

dr76
18-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Dr Atif ?

Nopes.. guess thats our man from across the border..

dr76
18-09-2012, 08:37 PM

His eyes may see many things and he may even hear that u may not.. but his Heart is Blind..full of darkness... Khatam Allahu ala Qulubihim wa ala sami'ihim wa ala absarihim..summun bukmun umyun fahum la yarji'uun..

so even seeing it all.. they shall not accept the truth.. just like the kuffar in the times of our beloved Prophet :saw:.. and the kuffar of today.. who even after reading the living miracle.. The Qur'an Majeed.. do not accept imaan.. save those whom Allah :taala: has given hidaya..

u may even find this (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?31044-Soul-s-travel-out-of-the-body/page3&highlight=soul+travel) interesting..

adnanc
18-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Assalamualaikum,

Haji Sahib (db)'s another karamaat. Once he was giving bayan, and said. "I can count the number of agents who are sitting here, and tell their names and show you who they are"

Now as you may know, if you have visited raiwind. How huge is the crowd during the fajr bayan. People would wake up all night to get a chance to sit infront of Haji Abdul wahab (db), during the fajr bayan.

Another special incident which I also witnessed. That Haji Sahib (db) does not sleeps during night, he has so much fikr for this ummah, he wakes 24 hours a day, crying, making dua, attending ijtema, giving bayan, mashwara e.t.c And sometimes, during fajr bayan sleep overcomes him, and that would last for a minute, within that time, people just continue with their zikr when haji sahib is asleep, even the mashaykh, tablighi giants e.t.c stay quite and do their zikr. And after few moment haji sahib would wake up.

And what is interesting is that, when haji sahib would wake up, he will continue with the part where he stopped. For example he would say "Allah Say... " and then he is gone to sleep. Then when he wakes up after few seconds/minute he would continue "..He hota hay"

Now who can do this? go to sleep, and tell me what was the last thing you thinked about. Its an ajeeb karamaat of Haji Sahib (db). Even I saw and listened with my own ears.

I also heard similar about Haji Sahib (db) when I was in Raiwind.

On one occasion, during Fajr bayaan, Haji Sahib (db) fell asleep for a few minutes and upon waking, he mentioned some thing to one of the zimmedars. We later found out that he had told them about some people coming with intention of creating fitnah and they were at the Raiwind Railway Station.

Duajo
19-09-2012, 06:23 AM
His eyes may see many things and he may even hear that u may not.. but his Heart is Blind..full of darkness... Khatam Allahu ala Qulubihim wa ala sami'ihim wa ala absarihim..summun bukmun umyun fahum la yarji'uun..

so even seeing it all.. they shall not accept the truth.. just like the kuffar in the times of our beloved Prophet :saw:.. and the kuffar of today.. who even after reading the living miracle.. The Qur'an Majeed.. do not accept imaan.. save those whom Allah :taala: has given hidaya..

u may even find this (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?31044-Soul-s-travel-out-of-the-body/page3&highlight=soul+travel) interesting..

Supporting what Hazrat e aqdas shaikh dr 76 madda zilluhu wrote,i must add,that the purpose of sulook is not to "see" or "feel" things,rather the purpose is to gain the pleasure of Allah swt.A decoit standing in front of the king waiting for his punishement is as close to the king as his ministers.....the only difference is that the king is angry with the decoit and is about to order his punishement,while He is pleased with his minister and honour him with his trust.So the appearences in such cases may be deceiving.

Saaalik
19-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Supporting what Hazrat e aqdas shaikh dr 76 madda zilluhu wrote,i must add,that the purpose of sulook is not to "see" or "feel" things,rather the purpose is to gain the pleasure of Allah swt.A decoit standing in front of the king waiting for his punishement is as close to the king as his ministers.....the only difference is that the king is angry with the decoit and is about to order his punishement,while He is pleased with his minister and honour him with his trust.So the appearences in such cases may be deceiving.

Oh interesting, that means you say these saadhus and jogis have attained nearness of Allah swt through the mujaahidah? ...but that their means were wrong hence the nearness is subjected to Allah swt's wrath...or am i reading too much?

Jinn
19-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Walah Alam not sure how true this is but I heard it from a brother, he said during the time of Musharraf where he closed many Islamic places and institutes, he sent a team headed by a Major/Colonel to go and close Raiwand Markaz. Anyway the major came with his big unit, before he could enter one of the guys from inside appeared, probably an alim or something but someone high up, he stopped the major and told him to wait and started talking to him, in the mean time he had a knife and onion in has hand, so he cut it just like one would cut it on the table or board before cooking but he done this in his hand and at the end of it, he gave it to the major and said here go put this in the kitchen first. So the major walked inside to the kitchen to put it and he found that all the sacks of the onions had been cut just the way the guy outside cut them he was amazed to find every onion to be cut even the ones in the sacks, he come back out without saying a word he drove off with his unit.

How true I don't know as I heard it from a brother, maybe other brothers here might know ?

Once again I'll say Walah Alam- Allah knows best

gumnaam
19-09-2012, 12:27 PM

This one is about Hazratji (http://www.tasawwuf.org/shaykh/index.htm)

I know the incident partially...
Tiles for HG's madrassah were brought. HG asked for the photos of those tiles to be brought. HG took them, shuffled & the word Allah :subh: appeared from that arrangement.
HG said something to the affect, The owner of the house put his name on it.

Picture here (http://www.haqforum.com/vb/showthread.php?14344-Pictures-from-Jhang&p=66874)... 3rd one...

I was astonished when i knew that HG was son-in-law of khaja abdul malik siddique ra :mash:

Sulaiman84
19-09-2012, 01:06 PM
On our way back from Amiruddin Sahib's :rahim: janazah, we stopped at customs and got held up for more than 3 hours waiting and answering the usual questions. My Amir said we should start the A'mal of Ta'lim. When we started the Ta'lim, the custom officer came and gave us our papers to leave. Also, two of the officers upon requesting said the Kalimah tayyibah, :alhamd:.

Lesson: Your actions are your conditions. Do good actions (Da'wah, Ta'lim & Ta'allum, Dhikr & Ibadah, Khidmah) and Allah will make your conditions favorable.

Duajo
19-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Oh interesting, that means you say these saadhus and jogis have attained nearness of Allah swt through the mujaahidah? ...but that their means were wrong hence the nearness is subjected to Allah swt's wrath...or am i reading too much?
Salik,You sure know,some of them sincerely tried to seek nearness to the 'Creator',Some of them even succeeded to reach the stage of what is called 'Wahdat ul wujood'......But every thing depends on correct Aqeeda.
"Inna(d) din e indallahel Islam"
Every other path leads to a blind end except the path of Muhammad Rasool ullah sallaho alaihe wa sallam.
BTW I am not giving my own ideas here.Syed Ahmad Shaheed ra writes in "Sirate Mustaqeem" :
"Even yogi,s can reach the stage of "Sulook e awwal",but they fail to gain the pleasure of Allah swt,which in his terminology is called "Sulook e thani".

Saaalik
19-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Salik,You sure know,some of them sincerely tried to gain nearness to the 'Creator',Some of them even succeeded to reach the stage of what is called 'Wahdat ul wujood'......But every thing depends on correct Aqeeda.
"Inna din e indallahel Islam"
Every other path leads to a blind end except the path of Muhammad Rasool ullah sallaho alaihe wa sallam.
BTW I am not giving my own ideas here.Syed Ahmad Shaheed ra writes in "Sirate Mustaqeem" :
"Even yogi,s can reach the stage of "Sulook e awwal",but they fail to gain the pleasure of Allah swt,which in his terminology is called "Sulook e thani".

jazaakAllahu khaira sir!!

Saaalik
19-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Another incident,

I think this is enough. I can not be the only person here writing incidents after incidents, I would request other brother/sisters here to share their incidents inshallah.

Jazakallah.

Ok...if Munshi Allah Datta sahib rah and Fazle Kareem Sahib rah's events (tablighi adventures that way : ) )come across it will fill pages...

A 2 or 3 day tablighi ijtema was scheduled in Hyderabad during hazrat munshi Allah Datta sahab rah's period and hazrat was also supposed to speak in it...but it rained heavily till the previous day, with no signs of abating. Saathis wanted the ijtema to be shifted to some other day. After a thought, Munshi sahab rah said it will go on as usual. The rain stopped before the ijtama and right after the ending du'a it started again...

During bayan sometimes hazrat munshi sahab used to stop talking and tell the entire audience to lift their hands in prayer as huzoor sallAllahu alaihi wasallam is making du'a right now in qabr-e-shareef..!

Bro, perhaps "living" akaabireeen is a challenge...i realized after writing that you have mentioned "living"...ahlullah live on anyway....at the very very least, in our memories and through the numerous ppl they benefitted!

dr76
19-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Walah Alam not sure how true this is but I heard it from a brother, he said during the time of Musharraf where he closed many Islamic places and institutes, he sent a team headed by a Major/Colonel to go and close Raiwand Markaz. Anyway the major came with his big unit, before he could enter one of the guys from inside appeared, probably an alim or something but someone high up, he stopped the major and told him to wait and started talking to him, in the mean time he had a knife and onion in has hand, so he cut it just like one would cut it on the table or board before cooking but he done this in his hand and at the end of it, he gave it to the major and said here go put this in the kitchen first. So the major walked inside to the kitchen to put it and he found that all the sacks of the onions had been cut just the way the guy outside cut them he was amazed to find every onion to be cut even the ones in the sacks, he come back out without saying a word he drove off with his unit.

How true I don't know as I heard it from a brother, maybe other brothers here might know ?

Once again I'll say Walah Alam- Allah knows best

Guess someone has mixed it up with the Incident of Hazrat Maulana Taj Muhammed Amroti sahab :rahma: u can read here in post#5 (http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?77681-A-trip-to-the-holy-lands-(Not-written-by-me-but-a-close-friend))

Saaalik
20-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Allahamdullillah, the purpose of making this thread has been achieved, which was in actual to revive my dead heart by pondering over some great incidences of our akabireen. Allahamdullillah. I might now stop posting more incidents here as my main purpose has been achieved.

Dont spoil the show..once you have posted in public domain it becomes a decision of public demand (or of course, moderators' patience) to run/stop it...just speaking in a lighter vein : )!

From an old tablighi saathi:

Once Miyaji Moosa sahab (rah) took a jamat to a village - early days of tabligh - The villagers had some flag kind of a thing to which they did sajdah....being skeptical of the jamat anyway, they asked them to make sajdah to the flag and they will allow them to stay in the village....Miyaji Moosa sahab rah replied "do you want me to do sajdah or do you want the flag to do sajdah to me?" and then pointed his finger towards the flag and pulled it down in a way that it bowed before him....

The whole village instantly became submissive and allowed the jamat to stay and work, with reverence....when hazatji yusuf sahab rah was told about the incident, he did not approve of it, saying people will begin to have expectations to see karaamaat from jamaats.... you have done that, but will future jamats be able to do it? and perhaps something like, try to win them over with da'wat and akhlaq (character) not karaamaat...

gumnaam
20-09-2012, 06:34 AM

One more incident about Hazratji (http://www.tasawwuf.org/shaykh/index.htm).

An Extract from bayan of Ml. Sajjad Nomani (DB). (I don't remember which bayan, will post when i find it)

From my weak memory,

A man in haramain from the descendants of Abu Bakr (ra), after reading a book of HG (about tasawwuf), was searching for HG. He would take the book & ask every passing asian about the whereabouts of the author (HG). He couldn't find in Makkah Mukarramah anyone who could recognize HG (probably during Hajj season). Then went to madinah, searched there and was crying & making dua at masjid nabwi :saw:. He saw a dream, where Nabi :saw: & abu bakr ra were sitting and behind them was HG. And nabi :saw: asked him to search for this man (HG). He woke up & started searching for that noorani face. Finally found HG & got bayt with him.

gumnaam
20-09-2012, 06:52 AM

Why is Hazrat Fusus sb silent ? Not much from his side ?

At Tayyib
20-09-2012, 06:53 AM

Why is Hazrat Fusus sb silent ? Not much from his side ?

Thats his Karamat :cheesygri

gumnaam
20-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Thats his Karamat :cheesygri

Lol :lol:... Yeah... So True.

dr76
20-09-2012, 07:26 AM
im also missing my dear bro London 786.. he may carry sacks of kashf & karamaats..

gumnaam
20-09-2012, 07:35 AM
im also missing my dear bro London 786.. he may carry sacks of kashf & karamaats..

yep, don't find him around here on SF these days. May be migrated to some mount (gaar) for khalwat...

zahed73
20-09-2012, 08:53 AM

If reported by Ahlullah then of course Kashf / Karamat.. and if by a non muslim then it is known as istidraj.. like Hazrat Hakeem ul Ummat Thanvi :rahma: said..

" A person can see his reflection in pure water as well as urine..."

duas..

wa assalam..

Maulana Thanvi really was a Mujaddid .... That quote above explained to me a lot about how non muslims perform spiritual acts.

zahed73
20-09-2012, 09:49 AM
After reading the whole thread the thought came to me ......these things are very alien to me . Not even close to what I consider as reality.
I thought to myself what is a real miracle ?

At the moment the biggest miracle I want in my life is to feel my inner self change . I do feel love for Allah. I wish it was more , I always feel like I don't love Allah enough. This thread made me feel like asking am I living a life really worth living....?

dr76
20-09-2012, 10:26 AM
After reading the whole thread the thought came to me ......these things are very alien to me . Not even close to what I consider as reality.
I thought to myself what is a real miracle ?

At the moment the biggest miracle I want in my life is to feel my inner self change . I do feel love for Allah. I wish it was more , I always feel like I don't love Allah enough. This thread made me feel like asking am I living a life really worth living....?

and the reality behind Allah subhanhau wa Taquddus executing these supernatural phenomenon through his bondsmen is to pull his creatures towards him.. like a mother who shows candy to her mischievous child that keeps running helter skelter.. who at times falls in the mudpool of flawed intelligence.. believing it to be sound reason.. or who has grasped the knife of sins given by shaytan so he harms himself or others.. or those blinded by greed and lust forgotten their real master.. he calls them near every day.. either through azaan every five times ..or his signs every moment..that are scattered throughout the universe beginning with his own self..and yet they turn their faces away..

and when they asked his beloved Prophet :saw:.. where is our Rabb..? he himself answers.. 'Iam very close..' Nahnu aqrabu ilaihi min hablil wareed..

its only by knowing.. seeing and feeling his presence constantly around u that u shall gain his proximity..

May Allah :taala: grant this ni'ma to me .. u and all..

wa assalam..

SeekerOfGuidance
20-09-2012, 02:13 PM
On our way back from Amiruddin Sahib's :rahim: janazah, we stopped at customs and got held up for more than 3 hours waiting and answering the usual questions. My Amir said we should start the A'mal of Ta'lim. When we started the Ta'lim, the custom officer came and gave us our papers to leave. Also, two of the officers upon requesting said the Kalimah tayyibah, :alhamd:.

Lesson: Your actions are your conditions. Do good actions (Da'wah, Ta'lim & Ta'allum, Dhikr & Ibadah, Khidmah) and Allah will make your conditions favorable.

Mulla
20-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Once in Raiwind Ijtema, some people of different fikr planted bomb's in the Maidan. Moulana Zubair-ul-Hasan sahb saw in a dream that some bad people have planted bomb's. He and other mashaaikh made such du'a that it started to rain and all the bomb's were diffused.

mercyofAllah
20-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Once in Raiwind Ijtema, some people of different fikr planted bomb's in the Maidan. Moulana Zubair-ul-Hasan sahb saw in a dream that some bad people have planted bomb's. He and other mashaaikh made such du'a that it started to rain and all the bomb's were diffused.

You mean people of other religion?

silat
20-09-2012, 02:44 PM
and the reality behind Allah subhanhau wa Taquddus executing these supernatural phenomenon through his bondsmen is to pull his creatures towards him.. like a mother who shows candy to her mischievous child that keeps running helter skelter.. who at times falls in the mudpool of flawed intelligence.. believing it to be sound reason.. or who has grasped the knife of sins given by shaytan so he harms himself or others.. or those blinded by greed and lust forgotten their real master.. he calls them near every day.. either through azaan every five times ..or his signs every moment..that are scattered throughout the universe beginning with his own self..and yet they turn their faces away..

and when they asked his beloved Prophet :saw:.. where is our Rabb..? he himself answers.. 'Iam very close..' Nahnu aqrabu ilaihi min hablil wareed..

its only by knowing.. seeing and feeling his presence constantly around u that u shall gain his proximity..

May Allah :taala: grant this ni'ma to me .. u and all..

wa assalam..
Masya ALLAH dr sohib. Very nice post.

Appreciate if anyone can relate the full incident of the Nahnu aqrabu ilaihi min hablil wareed... ?

Jazaakumullaahu khoyron.