Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duwa for Increase in Rizq---------Duwa for Finding Job

Madhhab
    Shi'ite

Default Duwa for Increase in Rizq---------Duwa for Finding Job

In the name of Allah the most beneficent the most merciful,

I have experience this duwa in many times and same has been given to many of my friends and family members,, Hamdulillah every thing happend with wil of Allah,,,,,

Brothers and Sister who are looking for job and want them to increase in rizk. Very easy and doble.

Instructions:-

1. Yakeen on Allah ( Means Trust on Allah )
    2. You have to Read this Duwa for 21 Days ( Please if you find the job within 21 days inshallah,, you should complete 21 days )
    3. You are not allowed to speak when you start the duwa ( its best to do it with Fajar Namaz or Esha ,,, but you can read it any time,,,, but do not speak with any one once you started on )
    4. Its best if you can do your all 05 Times Namaz ,,,Becuase Allah Help All,,,, who do Ebadat or Not,,, Becuase Allah is Rahman & Raheem
    5. Wado ( Abultion ) is Compulsory.

Step 01 :- You have to read 11 Times Darood Pak in Start

Step 02 :- You have read Ayat # 25+26 of Surah Ale Imran ( Surah Al Imran ) for 101 Times

Step 03 :- one you Finished Ayah you have to read 11 times Darood Pak in the End.

Ask Allah duwa to give you rizq,,, insahlalh,, every thing wil be fine,,,,duwa.pdf

salam alikum. sorry for spell mistakes....
    Last edited by soneries; 05-01-2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: sorry for spell mistakes

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Where did get this from ?

Plus are you sure it's not ayat no 26 & 27 ?
    All praise be to Allah, Rabb of the worlds. Salutations and Salam be on the Chief of all messengers.

“O Allāh, You are my supporter and You are my helper, by You I repel (the enemy) and by You I attack, and by You I battle.” “Sahīh Abī Dāwūd” “Sahīh Al-Jamilah“Al-Kalim At-Tayyib”

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: Duwa for Increase in Rizq---------Duwa for Finding Job

Thanks for this dua.
    I have added this to my blog too.
    [mod-clip]

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Recite Surah Muzammil 10x a day with intention of pleasure of Allah and increase in rizq.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I would add:

Pray 2 rak3ahs at night before sleeping; in one rak3ah, recite surah waqi3ah, in the other, surah mulk.

Recite Ya Sin every morning.

Plenty of istighfar and salah & salam to RasulAllah .

Dua at tahajjud time.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

ASA

1. Do include the Sunnah dua: Allahumakfini bihalalika a'nn haraamika wa aghnini bi fadhilik a'mman siwaak - "O Allah, save me from haraam and make the halaal sufficient and by your boon/favour make me independent from others". [Mishkat]

2. One of our respected teachers and Shayookh advises anyone who asks for more barakah in their rizk to recite Surah Jumu'ah 3 times immediately after Asr Salaah and make dua insha'allah allah will grant a wonderful halal means of earning.

3. Also Shaykh Hassan al Basri RA used to prescribe Istighfaar in abundance to be recited from the core of the heart to attract Allah's Mercy.

May Allah grant us all barakah in our lives and rizq. Ameen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by seokochin View Post
    Thanks for this dua.
    I have added this to my blog too.
    Please don't he is a shia. Unless he can prove its from Quran and Sunnah then I guess it's different, otherwise just be cautious when it comes to taking knowledge from shia folks.

Madhhab
    None

MashALLAH.

I will add this into my blog. And i like the answers from others. I had experienced with Surah Muzammil in my difficult time. and yes that worked for me. InshaALLAH if you have believe on the Words of ALLAH. you will see changes in your life.

Always read translation in your own language that most important that you understand what you are reading.
    Change for the sake of ALLAH

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    Recite Surah Muzammil 10x a day with intention of pleasure of Allah and increase in rizq.

Akhi care to shed any light on this ?

In fact I made a thread asking about the benefits/virtues of Surah Muzamil but to no avail.
    All praise be to Allah, Rabb of the worlds. Salutations and Salam be on the Chief of all messengers.

“O Allāh, You are my supporter and You are my helper, by You I repel (the enemy) and by You I attack, and by You I battle.” “Sahīh Abī Dāwūd” “Sahīh Al-Jamilah“Al-Kalim At-Tayyib”

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Fatimaanoor View Post
    MashALLAH.

I will add this into my blog. And i like the answers from others. I had experienced with Surah Muzammil in my difficult time. and yes that worked for me. InshaALLAH if you have believe on the Words of ALLAH. you will see changes in your life.

Always read translation in your own language that most important that you understand what you are reading.
    Care to elaborate, how you supposed to read Surah Muzamil, once daily ?