Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: France to deport "radical foreign imams"

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default France to deport "radical foreign imams"

French muslims are in great trouble:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe...640888716.html

To everyone of Sunniforum: Goodbye and thanks a lot for letting me participate so far.

Madhhab
    None

Default Re: France to deport "radical foreign imams"

I think France is worried that their military actions in Mali will result in terrorist problems at home.

So they want to get rid of any potential trouble makers........
    Disclaimer: Some of the threads I post are only for discussion and debate; and Do Not necessarily represent my personal views.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Revert2001 View Post
    I think France is worried that their military actions in Mali will result in terrorist problems at home.

So they want to get rid of any potential trouble makers........

are you that naive?

why do you continually give tyrants the benefit of the doubt? you're soft on them but harsh on muslims. why?

the same tyrants who are ripping off the Niqab off chaste muslimahs

the same tyrants who invade another sovereign country without any business.

the same tyrants who organise a conference to "tackle" worldwide "jihadism"

you CONTINUALLY defend these tyrants and in this case under the garb of "proactive" measures to "protect" their country.

clear your mind man.

Madhhab
    None

Quote Originally Posted by marco100 View Post

are you that naive?

why do you continually give tyrants the benefit of the doubt? you're soft on them but harsh on muslims. why?
    Exactly how are my words giving the French government the "benefit of the doubt"??

I was just giving my opinion as to why France chose now to deport certain Imam's they find too radical.

You need to get a grip Poindexter.......
    Disclaimer: Some of the threads I post are only for discussion and debate; and Do Not necessarily represent my personal views.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Exactly how are my words giving the French government the "benefit of the doubt"??

I was just giving my opinion as to why France chose now to deport certain Imam's they find too radical.......
    no no, you said they did it to prevent any potential terrorist problems back home.

what terrorism? tell me what terrorism "threat" is this immoral corrupt politician talking about?

does Quran not tell you to ascertain facts first especially when a fasiq or kafir tells you? (to nearest effect) so when liars (politicians) feed you a load of rubbish about "terror threats" time and time again, why do you still gobble it down faster than fried chicken with hot sauce??

Madhhab
    None

no no, you said they did it to prevent any potential terrorist problems back home.

what terrorism? tell me what terrorism "threat" is this immoral corrupt politician talking about?

does Quran not tell you to ascertain facts first especially when a fasiq or kafir tells you? (to nearest effect) so when liars (politicians) feed you a load of rubbish about "terror threats" time and time again, why do you still gobble it down faster than fried chicken with hot sauce??
    Are you really that goofy??

I was only stating why France chose 'now' to deport certain Imam's.

In NO way did I say that I supported their actions.

Give it a rest already.........

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Are you really that goofy??

I was only stating why France chose 'now' to deport certain Imam's.

In NO way did I say that I supported their actions.

Give it a rest already.........
    to you too and throwing insults at me like "goofy" and "poindexter" says a lot about you brother. i personally grew out of name calling during a discussion when i was in year 11 of high school.

"...I was only stating why France chose 'now' to deport certain Imam's..." and i'm saying are you that naive to think a flashbulb went off in their heads that this has to be done now because it will lead to terrorism?

if you read his pathetic speech, he says they don't want people in their country who don't conform to their ideals. so will this liar then throw out paedophiles and rapists and murderers too? that's the point. if not, then paedophilia is in accordance to france's norms is it mr politician?

Madhhab
    None

to you too and throwing insults at me like "goofy" and "poindexter" says a lot about you brother. i personally grew out of name calling during a discussion when i was in year 11 of high school.

"...I was only stating why France chose 'now' to deport certain Imam's..." and i'm saying are you that naive to think a flashbulb went off in their heads that this has to be done now because it will lead to terrorism?

if you read his pathetic speech, he says they don't want people in their country who don't conform to their ideals. so will this liar then throw out paedophiles and rapists and murderers too? that's the point.
    I don't care what you did or didn't do in the 11th grade.

Fact: The French government doesn't like muslims being in their country.

The military problems in Mali will stir up French patriotism and allow the politicians to do what they want in regards to muslims and Islam.

Not too hard to figure out.........

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Calm down the both of you. the French pretty much don't like anyone in their country.
    What is destined will reach you, even if it be underneath two mountains. What is not destined, will not reach you, even if it be between your two lips

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I don't care what you did or didn't do in the 11th grade.

Fact: The French government doesn't like muslims being in their country.

The military problems in Mali will stir up French patriotism and allow the politicians to do what they want in regards to muslims and Islam.

Not too hard to figure out.........
    again

so you've now changed the argument to patriotism...... enough said.