Thread: mufti rasheed ahmed ludhyanwe

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default mufti rasheed ahmed ludhyanwe

hi ive tried to tanslate sayings (ithink its a fitwa)of Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhyanwe of karachi pakistan.many of u may know about it ,
    my english is nt that good anywayz ive tried if some body could correct
    any mistakes commited or may present it in a better way(mind its not for the new muslimz)
    open disobedience of Allah(baghawat)
    1 beard less than a fist and shaving
    2 not doin sharae perda (cousins and other closed relatives r mentioned in it)
    3 coverin of ankel by men
    4 taking ,seeing, keeping of picture of living creature without any necesity
    5 singing and music
    6 watching tv
    7 eating haraam like bank ,insurance
    8 backbiting(ghaebat)doin nd listenin to
    if it can be presented better by any of the brother or sister they r welcomed

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Prophet Muhammad Sallalaho-alaihe-wa'aalaihee-wassalam said:
    All people of my Ummah can be forgiven but those who openly rebel against Allah, will not be forgiven. (Saheeh Bukhari)
    Following are the eight forms of open rebellion against Allah: 1.Shave or trim beard beyond the limits of shariah, 2.Not taking shariah compliant hijab(also hijab against those near relatives who are not mehram, like cousins, brothers of husband, nephews of husband etc.), 3.Wearing of clothes reaching below ankles by men, 4.Unnecessarily photography of animals, and going to places with photographs, and having such photographs and looking at them, 5.Listening to music, 6.Watching T.V, 7.Eating haram like earnings from bank, insurance, 8.Backbitting and listening to it.
    May Allah save us from these open rebellions.
    (Abridged version of fatwa by Mufti Rasheed Ahmad rehmatullah alaih, Darul afta wal irshad, Karachi, Pakistan on 26, Rajab, 1415 A.H)
    herez a better one

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Thumbs up The Great Muti

Quote Originally Posted by salmanriaz_82
    Prophet Muhammad Sallalaho-alaihe-wa'aalaihee-wassalam said:
    All people of my Ummah can be forgiven but those who openly rebel against Allah, will not be forgiven. (Saheeh Bukhari)
    Following are the eight forms of open rebellion against Allah: 1.Shave or trim beard beyond the limits of shariah, 2.Not taking shariah compliant hijab(also hijab against those near relatives who are not mehram, like cousins, brothers of husband, nephews of husband etc.), 3.Wearing of clothes reaching below ankles by men, 4.Unnecessarily photography of animals, and going to places with photographs, and having such photographs and looking at them, 5.Listening to music, 6.Watching T.V, 7.Eating haram like earnings from bank, insurance, 8.Backbitting and listening to it.
    May Allah save us from these open rebellions.
    (Abridged version of fatwa by Mufti Rasheed Ahmad rehmatullah alaih, Darul afta wal irshad, Karachi, Pakistan on 26, Rajab, 1415 A.H)
    herez a better one
    Assalam U Aalaikum

Dear Brother Salman

I really appreciate your tranlsating Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhianvi Rahimullah's Fatawa; Are you in Karachi, if so then in which place...

I have 80 GB full of Bayans of all sorts of Ulema including Arabic, English, Urdu etc.... but once i was party to Mufti Rasheed Rahimullah's famous Bayan called Allah Kay Baghi Musalman... the very first words that he spoke had me turn upside down

His voice is so full of wisdom that i still remeber those words and the way he spoke... i can still recall the hypnotizing effect it had on me....wonderful...simply exquisite...

I had also paid a visit to Jamiat ur Rashid at Karachi... it is something that most people would like to see...a wonderful Jamiat or rather i should call a world in itself... beautfully maintained and very well organized by extremely nice people.... also had a meeting with their current Muhatamim...Mufti Abdur Rahim Damat Barkatuhum...a very polite man but a true visionary... was a live audience to famous Maulana Aslam Shaikhpuri's special evening Bayans... and obviously not to mention the ever dominating Mufti Abulu Baba Shah Mansoor... half of their staff is still on Tashkeel i believe... in the earthquake affected areas...

Bought back some very good memories... thought that i would share it... a must visit for all those who can manage it... Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhianvi Rahimullah is one of those Akabirs who should always remain in the hearts of Momineen...

Keep In Touch!

Wassalam

Shaykh
    ....gone

Madhhab
    Hanafi

hi shaikh may Allah give me a chance to visit u . im a medical student frm peshawar myemail and messnger is [edit] seeya laterz

[Moderator note: Exchanging personal e-mail addresses in the main forums is not allowed]

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: mufti rasheed ahmed ludhyanwe

he was my dads shaikh. he came to my house in 1994 but at that time i was to young to appreciate him. i have alot of his bayaans and books. he really was a true man of allah. may allah grant him jannat ul firdows