Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moulana Tariq jameel sb about Moulana Saad sb

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Moulana Tariq jameel sb about Moulana Saad sb

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Qasim View Post
    In the speech titled 'Maqam o Shaan e Sahabah(RA) aur Gustakh e Sahabah(RA)' here http://www.ahlehaq.org/hq/index.php/...78-?Itemid=131 Moulana Tariq Jameel saheb somewhere in the speech speaks of the situation in Tablighi Jamat after the demise of Hazratji Moulana In'amul Hasan saheb(rah),and in the meanwhile praises Moulana Saad saheb and Moulana Zubair saheb.I hope this is that speech.
    As...m
    Bro I heard that bayaan was delivered in Raiwand madrasah in which Moulana Tariq jameel sb praises Moulana Saad sb

If any one having that bayaan please share
    Jazakallah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad_aqib View Post
    As...m
    Bro I heard that bayaan was delivered in Raiwand madrasah in which Moulana Tariq jameel sb praises Moulana Saad sb

If any one having that bayaan please share
    Jazakallah

so is that a certificate for ml. saad db ? You should be aware that ml. tariq jameel sb also praised maududi sb... so??? did he get a certificate to jannah ?

Conclusion: discussions like these.. keep it private... ask any senior (tableeghi) guy in this forum... he will advice you the same... & stop trolling

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by hiso View Post

so is that a certificate for ml. saad db ? You should be aware that ml. tariq jameel sb also praised maududi sb... so??? did he get a certificate to jannah ?

Conclusion: discussions like these.. keep it private... ask any senior (tableeghi) guy in this forum... he will advice you the same... & stop trolling
    bro just I'm asking bayaan...if you have share it otherwise leave
    there is no need of discussions like this
    if you don't have just keep calm

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad_aqib View Post
    In one bayaan
    Maulana Tariq Jameel said about Maulana Saad

"ALLAH ne Dawat ka kam jitna is kandhalvi
    khandan pe khola hai itna shayad is door mai
    kisi pe khola ho.
    Maulana Saad me se mujhe Maulana ilyas ki mehak ati hai.
    Is Dor mai jitni fikar maulana Saad ko ummat ki hai shayad hi kisi ko ho"

Anyone having this bayaan??????

Have you checked attablig?
    http://www.attablig.com/tariq-jamildb

A New forum for seeking Ilm.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by hiso View Post

What Moulana Tariq Jameel saheb said about Tablighi Jamat in this speech is not pleasant.He says,'Jab Hazratji(Moulana In'amul Hasan rah) ka intiqal huwa aur Tabligh walon mein ikhtilaf hogaya.Aur Mewati ikhatte hogaye aur unhon ne kaha ke Moulana Saad ko ameer banao warna hum golian chaladenge',then he goes ahead.Translation:'When Hazratji(Moulana In'amul Hasan rah) passed away,difference arose in Tabligh people.Mewati gathered and demanded that Moulana Saad be made ameer,otherwise they would fire bullets'.Moulana Tariq Jameel saheb delivered this talk before madrasa students,but don't know which madrasa.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

What Moulana Tariq Jameel saheb said about Tablighi Jamat in this speech is not pleasant.He says,'Jab Hazratji(Moulana In'amul Hasan rah) ka intiqal huwa aur Tabligh walon mein ikhtilaf hogaya.Aur Mewati ikhatte hogaye aur unhon ne kaha ke Moulana Saad ko ameer banao warna hum golian chaladenge',then he goes ahead.Translation:'When Hazratji(Moulana In'amul Hasan rah) passed away,difference arose in Tabligh people.Mewati gathered and demanded that Moulana Saad be made ameer,otherwise they would fire bullets'.Moulana Tariq Jameel saheb delivered this talk before madrasa students,but don't know which madrasa.
    What Moulana Tariq Jameel saheb said about Tablighi Jamat in this speech is not pleasant
    What Hazrat Maulana Tariq jameel sahab db said was the exact condition even at the time of passing away of Hazratji Maulana Yousuf sahab as written by Hazrat Maulana Syed Muhammed Thani Hasani Nadwi in his Tadhkirah Hazrat Maulana Muhammed Haroon sahab a must read book for all those attached with Tableegh..

The condition was similar then.. with Mewatis pushing Hazrat Maulana Haroon sahab to be the Ameer.. but he put his foot down and stood firm with the Mashwara of Hazrat Shaikhul Hadith Maulana Zakariyya sahab .. such were our selfless Akabir..

wa Assalam..
    Last edited by dr76; 06-06-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by dr76 View Post
    What Hazrat Maulana Tariq jameel sahab db said was the exact condition even at the time of passing away of Hazratji Maulana Yousuf sahab as written by Hazrat Maulana Syed Muhammed Thani Hasani Nadwi in his Sawaneh Hazrat Maulana Muhammed Haroon sahab a must read book for all those attached with Tableegh..

The condition was similar then.. with Mewatis pushing Hazrat Maulana Haroon sahab to be the Ameer.. but he put his foot down and stood firm with the Mashwara of Hazrat Shaikhul Hadith Maulana Zakariyya sahab .. such were our selfless Akabir..

wa Assalam..
    Dr Saab,
    whats the book's name?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

I heard somewhere that this happened in actual. Ikhtilaaf came in the work of tabligh on who will be the next ameer, hence Mufti Zaynul Abideen (rahimullah) was made in charge to solve this problem, and he organized a shura which everyone agreed on.

^

This is what I heard. If I am wrong please do correct me.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamu alaykum

Envies of Tableegh were not happy that the solution of amaarath went without any major issue.

Let me tell my story "when the news of death of Hazrath Jee RA reached, I nearly fainted and sat on the chair. Took a glass of water and made dua, "Yaa Allah! Give aafiyah to ummah."

But later developments convinced me Allah SWT indeed is guiding this effort of deen.

I was in the first jor of our state in Karnataka days after Molana Saad D.B took over as the higher shoora. To my surprise I saw, I saw a moulana of our state. (who is double age of Moulana Saad D.B, and he gives bayan in Hazrat jee ijtemas, can be heard on internet also)
    This moulana was taking notes of the bayan of Moulana Saad D.B. Then I realised, this is indeed Allah SWT will, Allah SWT sends a person at the required place.

Ummah is really getting benefited from Moulana Saad D.B. But his envies may not like it.

I recall the dua of Hazrath jee, (at present Moulana Zubair D.B also) used to do this dua.

Yaa Allah Haasideen ke hasad se, her dakhal andaaz kee dakhal andaazi se, eis kaam ki hifaazath farmaa, puree puree hifaazath farmaa.

اکلتہ الحشیش انتم لھِٰھنا
    وامتہ محمد صل.... فی الفتن

You live a isolated life.
    And the Ummah of Rasulullah SAS is living in fitan.

quoted by Moulana Manzoor Nomani RA.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by ahamed_sharif View Post
    Assalamu alaykum...
    Ummah is really getting benefited from Moulana Saad D.B. But his envies may not like it.
    I recall the dua of Hazrath jee, (at present Moulana Zubair D.B also) used to do this dua.
    Yaa Allah Haasideen ke hasad se, her dakhal andaaz kee dakhal andaazi se, eis kaam ki hifaazath farmaa, puree puree hifaazath farmaa.
    Many elders ask Allah for protecting the work from evil eyes, fitna mongers , enemies, etc