Thread: Punishment of the Grave - Some Pictures

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Exclamation Punishment of the Grave - Some Pictures

Assalam alaikum

Respected brothers and sisters - ther are some rumours doign the rounds that a young muslim man passed away somewhere after a fatal accident. After burial THE body was exhumed , however it was quite disfigured. my arabic isnt good but below is the website.

****WARNING - IMAGES ARE GRAPHIC - ****

[Mod edit: Images remove the dignity of someone who has passed away, plus nakedness is on show]

IS THIS TRUE . COULD A KNOWLEDABLE BROTHER/SISTER TRANSALTE WHAT It SAYS.

JAZAKALLAH

Madhhab
    Maliki

Quote Originally Posted by Aamir
    Assalam alaikum

Respected brothers and sisters - ther are some rumours doign the rounds that a young muslim man passed away somewhere after a fatal accident. After burial THE body was exhumed , however it was quite disfigured. my arabic isnt good but below is the website.
    Assalaamu alaikum
    I was "shoved" this CD in my face last week by a sister to watch, and at the same time told its in arabic but doesnt matter if you dont understand its good to watch for the images to remind me of the hereafter.I watched it got upset and it DIDNT remind me of the hereafter. I really expected someting else in order to remind me of the hereafter.
    FIRSTLY I WOULD WARN YOU ALL THIS GRAPHIC AND QUITE UPSETTING!! Not only because of the photos but the fact that if this is in fact a real dead body of a fellow muslim WHY ON EARTH ARE WE DISPLAYING HIM ALL OVER THE WORLD LIKE THIS. Where is the right of dignity even though he is dead? Would the maker of this film want to be displayed on everyones screens....im sure not. I dont know if this a genuine case or not, but we know there is punishment of the grave but to exhume a body must be wrong in islam and then to publically display it. One can be reminded of the hereafter in other ways such as visiting the graveyard, reading books, having discussion, listening to a talk lecture etc. Is there really a need for such graphical films??? For what??
    wasalaam
    Those people whom,when Allah is mentioned,their hearts tremble with fear,& if a verse is recited to them,their faith is strengthened (thereby).And they trust & rely upon their lord.(8:2)

Madhhab
    Maliki

It was saying that this was an 18 year old boy that had black hair and was very good looking. He was exhumed 3 hours after his death for an autopsy. When the body came out like this they asked his parents what did he do or not do? the parents said he did not pray. It also warns about ghaiyba and nameema, praying without wudu, not cleansing after going to the bathroom, etc.. it warns of all the reasons for the punishment of the grave.

This is ONLY after 3 hours of being in the grave. YA Allah have mercy on us ALL.

I remember a hadith that said: Rasoul ASW said if that he could command us to leave the dead above ground then he would. So we could see the punishment for our own eyes. THIS picture says it ALL>Aoozo bilah min azab al qabr.
    Last edited by jaylen; 20-03-2006 at 09:49 PM.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

This forum is really peculiar in the way people try to remind us all of our Imam. I remember once someone posted a video of a football player collapsing dead on the pitch. How sick is that?

Personally, i think you should emphasise Paradise and the positive nature of faith and the afterlife instead of trying to implant fear in everyones hearts every time. If people are interested in dead corpses, go to a cemetry and dig up graves if you like. Make sure you take a camera and record it for viewing another time.

And dedicate a website to it whilst your print stills of the video.

Madhhab
    Maliki

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Observer
    Personally, i think you should emphasise Paradise and the positive nature of faith and the afterlife instead of trying to implant fear in everyones hearts every time.
    .....and there are many positive points of the afterlife we can strive for inshallah and pass onto others to educate inshallah.
    Those people whom,when Allah is mentioned,their hearts tremble with fear,& if a verse is recited to them,their faith is strengthened (thereby).And they trust & rely upon their lord.(8:2)

Madhhab
    None

This forum is really peculiar in the way people try to remind us all of our Imam. I remember once someone posted a video of a football player collapsing dead on the pitch. How sick is that?

Personally, i think you should emphasise Paradise and the positive nature of faith and the afterlife instead of trying to implant fear in everyones hearts every time. If people are interested in dead corpses, go to a cemetry and dig up graves if you like. Make sure you take a camera and record it for viewing another time.

And dedicate a website to it whilst your print stills of the video.
    i agree to some extent, i mean the prophet saw did tell us to think about death n go to the kabrastan to think of death etc.

I only like to think of the mercy of Allah swt, I try to remember that Allah swt sed he gave one percent of his mercy to the world, n that u can see in mothers how they love their children, animals, etc etc. this how much mercy there is in this world yet Allah swt sed he kept the 99 percent for himself. SUBHANALLAH. remember what it ses on Allah swts throne....."my mercy over comes my wrath" SUBHANALLAH.

I PRAY ALL OF US, THE WHOLE MUSLIM UMMAH IS SAVED FROM THE PUNISHMENTS OF THIS LIFE THE GRAVE AND THE HEREAFTER AND THAT ALLAH SWT SHOWERS HIS MOST SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL MERCY UPON US ALL AMEEEN YA RABI ALIMEEN.
    De-Registered

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Nafeesa
    i agree to some extent, i mean the prophet saw did tell us to think about death n go to the kabrastan to think of death etc.

I only like to think of the mercy of Allah swt, I try to remember that Allah swt sed he gave one percent of his mercy to the world, n that u can see in mothers how they love their children, animals, etc etc. this how much mercy there is in this world yet Allah swt sed he kept the 99 percent for himself. SUBHANALLAH. remember what it ses on Allah swts throne....."my mercy over comes my wrath" SUBHANALLAH.

I PRAY ALL OF US, THE WHOLE MUSLIM UMMAH IS SAVED FROM THE PUNISHMENTS OF THIS LIFE THE GRAVE AND THE HEREAFTER AND THAT ALLAH SWT SHOWERS HIS MOST SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL MERCY UPON US ALL AMEEEN YA RABI ALIMEEN.
    He most likely wanted us to think of our deaths as we think of our futures in our lives. We need to secure a good death, by that i mean a place in Jannah. Be fearful and awareful of the fires of hell and avoid it all costs.

I dont think he meant making threads about people dropping dead, corpses and such. That's just sick and undefendable.

Next people will be posting pictures blatanly photoshopped and boast the power of Allah. Honestly...

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Nafeesa

Masha'ALLAH, sister. Me too.

Contemplating death once in a while is good, but I find that in my experience it's NOT good to bombard oneself with such thoughts. It can cause despair if I think about it too much.

Wa Salaam,

LA

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

He most likely wanted us to think of our deaths as we think of our futures in our lives. We need to secure a good death, by that i mean a place in Jannah. Be fearful and awareful of the fires of hell and avoid it all costs.

I dont think he meant making threads about people dropping dead, corpses and such. That's just sick and undefendable.

Next people will be posting pictures blatanly photoshopped and boast the power of Allah. Honestly...
    Nice Observation. I misunderstood what you were saying when you first came to the forum, in that you were talking about shock value, and not merely being reminded of akhirah.