Thread: Strange Fatwas in Hanafi books of Fiqh

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Arrow Strange Fatwas in Hanafi books of Fiqh

As salamu aleykum,

Recently i saw on salafi forum these fatwas from Hanafi Fiqh books, i don't know whether these fatwas are quoted correct by them (if not can please someone refute this), but i have to admit some of these fatwas are absurd to say the truth.

The author of Dar Muktar quotes the narration that Rasulullah SAW said: Abu hanifah is the lamp of my Ummah and Shafii more harmful than Ibliss
    (Muqadimah Dar Mukhtar)

The book Dar Mukhtar was written by the Prophet SAW toungue
    (Muqadimah Dar Mukhtar)

In a dream the Prophet saw put his toungue in the mouth of the writer, and then I started to write this book ( Muqadimah dar Mukhtar)

The isnad of the book Dar Mukhtar goes back to Allah by the way of the Prophet saw
    (Muqadimah dar Mukhtar)

Be the curse of Allah be on those who make rad of Abu Hanifa
    (Muqadimah dar Mukhtar)

When The Prophet Issa will come back he will follow the Madhab of Abu Hanifa
    (Muqadimah dar Mukhtar)

Khidr spent 30 years to learn knowledge from Abu Hanifa, then Qushayri learnt from Khidr during 3 years and he wrote more than 1000 books and put them in a box in the sea. When Isa aley salam will take these books and act upon them.
    (Muqadimah dar Mukhtar)

Is someone pays a woman to do zina, there is no hadd
    ( Dar Mukhtar, kitab Hudud, fatawa khaniyah misr vol 3 p 508, kanz daqaiq ed deoband p 180, and this fatwa is attributed to Abu Hanifa while his two students say there is hadd. It is wlle known that the hanafi books of fiqh there is no isnad to their imam)

The salary of the prostitute is halal ( Chalpi shar Wiqayah)

If he pays a woman to do zina or wati or he if he says I will give you so much dirham or she says give me so much, there is no had
    ( Alamgiri, vol 2 p 168)

If someone does jima with an animal or with a dead or a young girl and there is no inzal, then ghusl is not wajib
    ( Dar Mukhtar Kitab taharah, masail ghusl, aussi Alamgiri, Kitab taharah)

If someone does sodomy with a woman who fasts or a man who fasts, their fast is not broken ( Hidayah, Kitab Sawm)

If a young boy of 10 does Jima with a balighah Woman, there is no Ghusl
    ( Alamgiri Kitab taharah)

If someone enters is penis in his dubur(anus), then ghusl is not obligatory
    (Dar Mukhtar Kitab taharah Masail Ghusl)

If a man in his dubur or a woman in her vagina enters the penis of the dead, or his finger, or somethimg in wood, there is no ghusl ( Hidayah Kitab Taharah)

If someone enters the penis of an animal in her vagina or dubur, the ghusl is not wajib
    ( Dar Mukhtar Kitab Taharah Masail Ghusl)

If someone enters the penis of a boy without desir in her vagina or dubur, the ghusl is not wajib
    ( Dar Mukhtar Kitab taharah Masail Ghusl)

After doing Jima with a young girl, it is not necessary to clean his penis

If someone does jima with a virgin and he curtain is not broken, ghusl is not wajib

If someone does wati in the dubur of an animal or in his ran and there is no inzal, then Ghusl is not wajib
    ( Hidayah kitab taharah)

If the balighah woman does wati with a young boy or with a crazy, then the woman has no hadd
    ( Dar Mukhtar Kitab hudud)

If someone does wati with a non balighah woman, or with a dead or an animal, there is no hadd

If someone does zina with the salve of his child or great child, there is no hadd

If someone does zina with the slave of grand father or grand mother, there is no Hadd

If someone has a slave in rahn ( security for loan) and he does zina, there is no hadd

If someone does nikah with a mahram for ever woman and consider it halal, there is no hadd

The woman that are for ever forbidden, and he does nikah and he even if he considers that haram, there is no hadd
    ( Dar Mukhtar Kitab hudud, et Alamgiri who attribute that to Imam Abu hanifa)

If he does nikah with a woman and loins in nikah his wife’sister or mother, there is no hadd
    ( Alamgiri)

If he does temporary marriage and he considers that haram, there is no hadd
    (Alamgiri)

If someone does nikah with a woman who is married before, and he knows she has a husband and it is haram, there is no hadd
    ( Fatawa Khaniya misr vol 3 p 508)

There is no hadd of zina for the one who cannot speak, neither any hadd for something else, even if the witness are present and he admits with isharah or by writing
    ( Alamgiri misr, vol 2 p 168)

If someone kidnaps a slave, does zina and his responsable for her price, there is no hadd

If someone gives permission to another to do zina with his slave, there is no hadd
    ( Alamgiri vol 2 p 169)

If the Khalifah or the imam or the king does zina there is no hadd

There is no hadd for sodomy

If someone does zina in dar ul harb or in the land of revolted people, there is no hadd

The muslim can take riba from a kafir harbi, in dar ul harb
    ( Dar Mukhtar vol 4 p 209)

This is also true for the one who becomes muslim and does not do Hijrah, whe can take riba from him( Dar Mukhtar vol 4 p 210)

If someone prays holding a dog in his hands, his prayer is not fasid
    ( Dar Mukhtar misr vol 1 p 153)

If someone in prayer watches the private part of a woman, is prayer is not broken
    ( Maraqi Al falah misr vol 1 p 200)

If someone watches at book of fiqh during prayer, is prayer is not broken by Ijma
    ( Alamgiri vol,1 p 106)

If someone prays and holds the Quran and reads from it, is prayer is fasid
    ( Dar Mukhtar vol 1 p 641)
    While in sahih Bukhari Aishah ordered her slave to lead women while reading from some papers

If in the conditions of imam in the first cases there is equality, then
    The one whose wife is more beautiful
    ( Dar Mukhtar vol 1 p 412)

Then the one who has the biggest head and the shortest member
    ( Dar Mukhtar vol 1 p 412)

The meaning of member is penis ( Rad Mukhtar Sharh Dar Mukhar, p 413)

The one who does watch the vagina of a woman in a miror or in water,
    then the mother of this woman is forbidden to him ( Dur Mukhtar, Kitab Nikah, fasl fil Muharamat)

If the Hanafi becomes Shafi his witness is not valid
    ( Dur Mukhtar )

Can someone explain this fatwas?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Honestly bro, you should stop going to those brainwashed sites.
    From what i saw in the post above, i HIGHLY doubt that the above things were EVER said.
    Its DISGUSTING, how can anyone have posted that?? Honestly, people go to really low levels to try to find mistakes in Madthabs even if it means forgeries and lies.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

From the book you listed: Muqadimah dar Mukhtar.
    They are NOT in the book. Rather here is one of the narrations:

Preface to Durr al-Mukhtar writes: A Hadith ash-Sharif states: “As Adam (‘alaihis-Salaam) was proud of me so I am proud of a man of my Ummah named Nu’man and called Abu Hanifah. He is the light of my Ummah.” Another Hadith ash-Sharif states: “Ambiya (‘alaihimus-Salaam) are proud of me. And I am proud of Abu Hanifah. He who loves him will have loved me. He who feels hostility towards him will have felt hostility towards me.” These Hadiths are also written in the book Al-Muqaddima by the profound scholar Hadrat Abul-Laith al-Samarqandi and in Taqadduma, which is a commentary to the former. In the preface to the fiqh book Al-muqaddima by al-Ghaznawi Hadiths praising him are quoted.
    Ibn ‘Abidin, in his commentary on Durr al-mukhtar, proved that these Hadiths were not mawdu’ and quoted the following Hadith ash-Sharif from the book Al-Khairat al-Hisan by Ibn Hajar al-Makki: “The ornament of the world will be taken away in the year 150.”

How can Imam Ibn Abidin(RA) have written a commentary on a book that said the above??

Man, may Allah Taa'la protect us from going as low as the people who wrote that post in the "salafi" forum, Ameen.!!!

Wa Salaam

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Arrow

As salamu aleykum,

Well anybody who can refute each and every fatwa with the right quote in the list to clear up our hearts?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by loveProphet
    From the book you listed: Muqadimah dar Mukhtar.
    They are NOT in the book. Rather here is one of the narrations:

Preface to Durr al-Mukhtar writes: A Hadith ash-Sharif states: “As Adam (‘alaihis-Salaam) was proud of me so I am proud of a man of my Ummah named Nu’man and called Abu Hanifah. He is the light of my Ummah.” Another Hadith ash-Sharif states: “Ambiya (‘alaihimus-Salaam) are proud of me. And I am proud of Abu Hanifah. He who loves him will have loved me. He who feels hostility towards him will have felt hostility towards me.” These Hadiths are also written in the book Al-Muqaddima by the profound scholar Hadrat Abul-Laith al-Samarqandi and in Taqadduma, which is a commentary to the former. In the preface to the fiqh book Al-muqaddima by al-Ghaznawi Hadiths praising him are quoted.
    Ibn ‘Abidin, in his commentary on Durr al-mukhtar, proved that these Hadiths were not mawdu’ and quoted the following Hadith ash-Sharif from the book Al-Khairat al-Hisan by Ibn Hajar al-Makki: “The ornament of the world will be taken away in the year 150.”

How can Imam Ibn Abidin(RA) have written a commentary on a book that said the above??

Man, may Allah Taa'la protect us from going as low as the people who wrote that post in the "salafi" forum, Ameen.!!!

Wa Salaam
    As salaam,

According to Mufti Ibrahim Desai they are not authentic

The first Hadith quoted is recorded in Durr Mukhtaar, however, this
    narration is not authentic. (Shaami vol.1 pg.53; HM Saeed)

There are many authentic books authored on the biography of Imaam Abu Hanifa
    (RA). Some are: a) Tabeedu Saheefa by Allaamah Suyooti (RA), b) Al-Intisaar
    lil Imaamul Aimmatul Umsaar by Ibn Jawzi (RA), c) Khayraatul Hisaan by
    Allaamah ibn Hajar Makki (RA).

We are unable to locate the other narrations.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

I would like to see a response as well. Perhaps Shaykh Abul Hasan can help.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by godilali
    I would like to see a response as well. Perhaps Shaykh Abul Hasan can help.

Yeah if somebody then it would be Shaykh Abul Hasan, i hope to see his refutation...

Was salaam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Brother, I mean no disrespect, but you should really try to stay away or not let these sites and information get to you. I'm guilty of doing the same, but I can personally shake it off, whereas you've admitted that they leave doubts with in your heart.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Obviously, this is the work of the "Ahle Hadith" of India/Pakistan. The Arab salafis have better adab and do not generally stoop to such levels. Nevertheless, an answer would be nice. Brother Ozgur, try sending it to Mufti Desai.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salamu `alaykum

No one has time to rummage through these supposed fatawa.

If you really want an answer to any specific one, post it seperately and Insha'Allah someone can answer.

Wasalam
    May My Soul be sacrificed for your soul, my beloved, my master Muhammad - peace and blessing upon you- !

روحي لروحك الفداء يا حبيبي يا سيدي محمد