I was browsing the net for some Islamic sites for children for a friend of mine when I came across this one with a test of Islamic knowledge:
Check out question number five:
5) There are 6 pillars of faith that every Muslim must believe in. Here are 5 of them.
1) Belief in Allaah, and that we will meet Him
2) Belief in Allaah's angels
3) Belief in Allaah's books
4) Belief in the Last Day and resurrection after death
5) Belief in qadar (We believe everything in this world happens by the will of Allaah, whether it is good or bad)
Five of the six pillars of faith have been given. Which one is missing?
a) Belief in astrology
b) Belief in praying to Prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him)
c) Belief in Allaah's Messengers
d) Belief that we must blindly follow one of the four Imaams (Shaafi'i, Hanbali, Maliki, Hanafi) in everything that they said