Yes Qur'an is a divine word. A single in Qurian is said by Allah.
Assalaam Aleikum Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barakatuh,
There are about 40 different aspects of Qur'anic miracles which prove that Quran is the word of God.Here are some of them:
1.Eloquence of the Qur’an.There is a wonderful eloquence and purity of style in the Qur’an’s word-order. There is the wonderful eloquence in its meaning.There is wonderful uniqueness of its style.There is wonderful eloquence in its wording; that is, in the words employed.There is excellence in its manner of exposition; that is to say, the superiority, conciseness, and grandeur.
2. Qur’an’s extraordinary comprehensiveness. There is comprehensiveness in the words. There is extraordinary comprehensiveness in its meaning. There is extraordinary comprehensiveness in its knowledge. There is extraordinary comprehensiveness of the subjects it puts forward. There is wonderful comprehensiveness of the Qur’an’s style and conciseness.
3. Qur’an’s giving the news of the Unseen.( giving news of the past,future,Divine truths, cosmic truths, and the matters of the hereafter.)
4. Qur’an’s youth. It preserves its freshness and youth every age as though newly revealed.
5. It is as though the All-Wise Qur’an is every century turned directly towards all the classes of humanity, and addresses each particularly.
6. According to the testimony of thousands of brilliant scholars of rhetoric and the science of rhetorical style like Zamakhshari, Sakkaki, and ‘Abd al-Qahir Jurjani, there is in the Qur’an of Miraculous Exposition as a whole a pleasant fluency, a superior correctness, a firm mutual solidarity, and compact proportionateness, powerful co-operation between the sentences and parts, and an elevated harmony between the verses and their aims.
7. The miraculous qualities in the Qur’an’s unique style in the summaries and Most Beautiful Divine Names, which it shows at the ends of its verses.
8. The Qur’an cannot be compared with other words and speech. This is because speech is of different categories, and in regard to superiority, power, beauty and fineness, has four sources: one is the speaker, another is the person addressed, another is the purpose, and another is the form.
9. Like shining stars, all the Qur’an’s verses scatter the darkness of unbelief by spreading the light of miraculousness and guidance.
10.Human’s philosophy being fallen apart from the Qur’anic wisdoms.
12. Qur’an’s brevity concerning the physical sciences.
13. Miracles of the prophets in the Qur’an are pointing out the final limit of the innovations of humanity.
14. All the miracles of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are a miracle of the Qur’an which demonstrate its relation with Almighty God.
Please see the web-site for details of these aspects:
Another miracle of the Quran (and i wouldn't advise anyone to do this) is that you can rearrange all the verses so that none of them are in order and it will still make make sense. The verses don't have to be in order.
I think the important question here is what is it that constitutes the i'jaz of the Quran. The words, the meanings, both?
Can you mail it to me. I am always interested in what the ulama write. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
well, there are many prooof of that Quran is God words, in starting kafir wer saying that Muhammad (PBUH), HAVE created the Quran himself,, in Quran ,, it have been described, that AY MUHAMMAD(PBUH), ask them to create just one word, so they were unable to create any thing..