Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duas for the contentment of the heart

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Duas for the contentment of the heart

BISMILLAHir RAhMAANIR RAHEEM
    PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE - HANDLE WITH WUZU
    KEEP SAFELY WITH WITH QUR'AAN

It is related from Hazrat Ata Bin Abi Ribah (R.A) that Rasulullah (S.A.W.) said: 'Whoever reads Surah Ya'seen in the beginning of the day, all his needs for that day will be fulfilled."
    Many virtues of Surah Ya'Seen, are mentioned in the Ahaadith. It is narrated in one Hadith that "Everything has a heart, and a heart of the Qur'aan is Surah Ya'seen." Whoever reads Surah Ya'seen, Allah Ta'ala records for him a reward equal to that of reading the whole Qur'aan ten times.
    According to another hadith, Allah Ta'ala recited Surah Ya'seen and Surah Taha one thousand years before the creation of the Heaven and the Earth, and on hearing this the angels said: Blessing is for that Ummat unto whom the Qur'aan will be sent down blessings is for the hearts which will bear (memorize it) and blessing is for the tongues which will recite it.
    There is another narration which says: "Whoever reads Surah Ya'Seen for the pleasure of Allah only, all his previous sins are forgiven. Therefore make a practice of reading this surah over your dead."
    Last edited by al_mahdi; 04-07-2004 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Alhamdulillahilladhee Bi Ni'Matihee Tatimmus Swaalihaat
    never forget that the dunya is simply an old wife"Every soul shall have a taste of death."I pray that Almighty Allah grant the learned author a long life and good health to continue his laudable efforts. May all his works be blessed with divine acceptance and crowned with resounding success.
    AMEEEN

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default The BEST IN ISLAAM

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

The purpose of this work is to provide the english reader with a view of the majority of issues which Islaam considers to be the best and most pleasing to God, Almighty.

1. Aboo Hurayrah (Radiallahu'anhu) narrated that Prophet Muhammad (Swallallahu 'Alayhi Wassallam) said:

"The best of you are those who live the longest and are the best in character."
    Collected by Ahmad [S.J.S 3262].

2. Jaabir related that Prophet Muhammad (Swallallahu 'Alayhi Wassallam):

"The best of you are those who live the longest and are the best in deeds."
    Collected by Ahmad and al-Haakim [S.J.S. 3263] and from 'Abdullaah ibn Busr by at-Tirmithee.

3. Aboo Bakrah mentioned that Prophet Muhammad (Swallallahu 'Alayhi Wassallam said:

"The best of people is he whose life is long and his deeds are good. While the worst of people is he whose life is long and his deeds are evil."
    Last edited by al_mahdi; 01-07-2004 at 06:16 AM.
    never forget that the dunya is simply an old wife"Every soul shall have a taste of death."I pray that Almighty Allah grant the learned author a long life and good health to continue his laudable efforts. May all his works be blessed with divine acceptance and crowned with resounding success.
    AMEEEN

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default what about others?

Bismillahir Rahmaanir RAheem

what about my keyboard ... who is in perfect dhikr all the time ... what about me when i'm alone?

what about the letters on the screen ... who are dhikraying all the time ... what about me when i'm alone?

what about the electrons in the pc ... who are dhikraying all the time ... what about me when i'm sinning?

what do i expect when typing a key ... when the pc in itself especially the monitor cannot reflect anything by itself ... what about me when i look into mirrors?

what about my nose when i sniff ... when the oxygen i take in cannot keep me alive by itself ... what about me when i'm sniffing?

what about the birds when they are chanting His Glory night and day ... what about me when i'm lazy ... what about me when my provision has been arranged beforehand?
    AMEEEN

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Sahih

Dua - Prayer
    Recite Darood three times before and after dua
    In The Name Of Allah, The Beneficient, The Merciful

O Allah, be graceful to us and accept whatsoever we ask in our prayers and readings.

O ALlah, protect us from the evil doings, protect us from evil thought, protect us from evil characters, protect us from evil society, protect us from the path of Your wrath.

O Allah, make us faithful unto You, and make us obedient unto You.

O Allah, make us follow the footsteps of our beloved Nabi (SAW).

O Allah, make us tread the path of the guidance set out by our Nabi (SAW).

O Allah, make us tread the glorious path of our great Saints.

O Allah, forgive all our past sins.

O Allah, we are shameful for our sins.

O Allah, forgive our sins which we commited knowingly, and those which we commited unintentionally.

O Allah, make our males and females performers of NAMAAZ.
    AMEEEN

Madhhab
    Hanafi

ameeen

jazakallah Khair... inshallah@memorising surah yaseen

Madhhab
    Hanafi

and Ameen to the duahs

wassalam
    "This world is but a moment, so make it a moment of obedience" Imam Shafi'i (R.A)

"May Allah steal from you, all that steals you from Him" Rabi'ah Al Adawiyyah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Exclamation The Best in Islaam

Believers

Almighty Allaah said:

"You are the best of people ever raised up for mankind; you command the good, forbid the evil and you believe in Allaah."

Soorah Aal 'Imraan (3): 110

Aboo Hurayrah (r.a) reported that Allaah's Messenger (STAW) said:

"The strong believer is better and Allaah loves him more than the weak believer, though there is good in both of them. Cherish that which benefits you, depend on Allaah and do not despair. If a calamity befalls you, do not say: 'If only I had done that, It would have been like that.' Say, Instead: Qadarullahi wa maa shaa'a fa'al [It is the destiny of Allaah and He does whatever He Wishes]. For, surely 'if' opens the door for Satan." Collected by Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol.4, p.1401, no. 6441).

strength here refers to both spiritual strength and acquired physical strength.

What benefits in both this life and the hereafter are all the acts which are pleasing to God.
    AMEEEN

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Exclamation Business

Almighty Allaah said:

"Give full measure when you measure and weigh with an accurate balance. That is good and better in the end."

Soorah al-Israa (17):35

Almighty Allaah said:

"O believers, when the call for prayer is made on Friday, come to the remembrance of Allaah and stop doing business. That is better for you, if only you knew."
    Soorah al-Jumu'ah

Aboo Durdah ibn Niyaar (r.a) said that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:

"The best earnings are (from) a blessed sale and the product of a man's own hands."

Collected by Ahmad and at-Tabaraanee in al-Kabeer [S.J.S 1126]

Aboo Hurayrah (r.a) reported that Allaah's Messenger (SAW) said:

"If one of you were to cut a bundle of firewood and carry it on his back [then sell it to earn his living], it would be better for him than begging someone who may or may not give to him."

Collected by-Bukhaaree (Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol.2, p319, no.549), Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol.2, pp497-8, no.2267), and Maalik, (Muwatta Imam Malik, p.427, no.1823). See also Mishkat Al-Massabih, vol.1, p.390.

Note: A righteous sale accepted by Allaah is one involving permissible products as well as one free from any forms of deception.

Qubaysah ibn Mukhaariq reported that the Prophet (SAW) said that begging is only allowed in one of the following cases: a man takes on someone else's responsibility is allowed to beg until he raises the necessary amount, one whose wealth is lost in a calamity may beg until he has regained his footing; one who is poverty-striken is allowed to beg until he re-establishes himself, on condition that three intelligent people from his tribe bear witness that he is poverty-stricken. The Prophet (SAW) then said, "Begging under other than these three conditions, O Qubaysah, is haraam (forbidden) and the consumption of haraam." (Sahih Muslim, vol.2, p.498, no.2271 and Sunan Abu Dawud, vol.2, p.430, no.1636).

Thawbaan (r.a) stated that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:

"The best of Deenars is a Deenaar which a man spends on his family, a deenaar which he spends on his horse in Allaah's path and a deenaar which he spends on his companions in Allaah's path."

Collected by Muslim Sahih Muslim, vol.2, p.478, no.2180), at-Tirmidhee, and-Nasaa-ee, Ibn Maajah and Ahmad [S.J.S. 1103] See also Mishkat Al-Masabih, vol.1, p.410.
    Last edited by al_mahdi; 06-07-2004 at 06:21 AM.
    AMEEEN

Madhhab
    Maliki

i just wanted to bump the thread up because I think its really really so important to keep the heart at peace and alive.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

this is a hype thread...

and i agree, it's when your heart is at peace that it is guarded from sicknesses of the heart.
    `~*Allahu~Alam*~`

Smile :) it's sunnah :)