Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: spiritual healers

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: spiritual healers

Salam

Does anyone recommend any sheikh/aalim who can treat sihr?
    I have a couple of family members who is suffering with magic.
    Pleae let me know if you do have information about name and telephone number.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

salaam sister,

i would be very careful of anyone you go to some people use illegitimate methods to attempt to cure the magic. Black magic can not be cured with more magic the only option is to cure with the Quran. go through this thread i put up some links and some info about how to tell a magician from a real sheikh.

a real sheikh should not ask for your mums name and your name and date of birth, should not ask for pieces of the affected persons clothes, should not murmur anything other than reading the quran aloud over the affected person, they should not measure you with thread (had this one done to me) in the end i don't know if i was affected by black magic but more than likely it was just a stressful time of my life either way some people take advantage of people ill health to make money and commit haraam.

remember a person who goes to a magician his salah will not be accepted for forty days, and one who goes to a magician and believes in what he has said is outside the fold of Islam. So it is very serious matter that we seek people who do things according to Quran and Sunnah and do not contact jinn for assistance because the Quran tells us this is not allowed.

there is no quick fix cure the point is some people might be affected all their lives if it is not Allahs will that they should get better....no one has a miracle cure - you have to pray your salah on time, recite quran morning and noon (certain ayahs) listen to rukyah at least once a day, eat dates in the morning (three of seven), there are certain other methods to.

first someone needs to recite quran on the affected person, certain ayahs of the quran that will enable the sheikh to determine if the person is affected by black magic or jinn. if the person does not react to the quran recitation it is likely he / she is not affected.

symptoms include heavy head, severe head aches, shoulder pain.

when having quran recited on them a person might feel head aches a pain in the stomach or might start shaking.

personally i wouldn't trust anyone but spend time strengthening my own imaan to combat it - but maybe visit a sheikh once to have rukyah read on the affected person to find out if they are actually affected.

there are also two books i brought which helped a lot....

Sword Against Black Magic and Evil Magicians (Wahid Abdussalam Bali)

and...

Jinn and human sickness by Dr. Abu'l-Mundhir Khaleel ibn Ibrahim Ameen

there is also this group you can join for more help and assistance:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RuqyaS...ec=group&slk=1

hope this information is of help Insha'Allah

ws
    " Verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah." (Quran, 21:92)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

There are some places in the US where the Jilania methodology of Quranic Healing is used. I beleive you will find it sound because they do not use odd things or numerology. The method uses dhikr and recitation of certain verses, but the doctors of Quranic Phsycology can determine if a person is in need of spiritual healing, or if the problem needs to be taken up with a physical doctor.

I personally know many people who have been cured of cancers and heart problems through this method of healing as well as inumerable phsychiatric conditions which were actually Jinn posesion which were healed

I took part in the treatment of young man who had become Majnoon after consuming drugs. it was one of the most profound things I had ever seen. The young man had to have a towell draped over his head because if he saw anyone who resembled a meber of his family he would attack them. His family was mainly of African decent so I was asked to help give him treatment because I am white. The treatment consisted of reading surah Ya Sin to him every morning before fajr and doing a certain number of dhikr for him. After some time he calmed down and was able to read for himself.

I trained to become a doctor of Quranic Phsychiatry for a short time and saw many Jinni occurances, but to administer the treatment one has to be spiritually clean himself or the treatment wont take. It also wont take if the patient refuses to stop taking phsychotropic medication or if the patient is deviant in their aqeedah (i.e. salafis)

if you are in America I may be able to get you in contact with someone in your area.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Thumbs up Re: spiritual healers

Quote Originally Posted by sunni_sister View Post
    Salam

Does anyone recommend any sheikh/aalim who can treat sihr?
    I have a couple of family members who is suffering with magic.
    Pleae let me know if you do have information about name and telephone number.
    Asalamualaykum
    I hope the following Aamil would be able to help.

Question:

Assalamualaikum

Question1-Is there an Aamil who could check if some ones done black magic, etc ,and give treatment accordingly, if not could you please advise me which Aamil to contact name email address etc? Wassalaam

Answer:

Fatwaa no. 148/04

The Aamil’s name in England is Yusuf bhai Makra and his phone number is 01924 477136.

And Allah Ta’ala knows best

Ilyaas bin Hashim Limbada

Attested to as correct by:

Mufti Muhammad Ashraf

Darul Iftaa

Jameah Mahmoodiyah

Springs

www.mahmoodiyah.org.za

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I would recommend going to established Deobandi scholars known for being very anti-biddati who also belong to a sound Sufi tariqa and ask them for advice.

Madhhab
    Don't know

quran morning and noon (certain ayahs) listen to rukyah at least once a day, eat dates in the morning (three of seven),
    Sis - could you elaborate on each of these -

specifically what ayahs,
    what does rukyah contain/mean
    and why 3 out of 7 dates or do you mean 3 in the morning then the rest whenever or are we talking certain types of dates eg madinan dates - special type eaten by prophet PBUH...
    *every breath is a form of worship*

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by hiker View Post
    no problem........

There is Sheikh Abu hanifah, who appears on Islam Channel, who does Islam Q&A, , but I recommend - Sherif Khan - as he is a hakeem as well.

Does anyone know if 'HIKER@ still comes on this forum? I need the person's contact details, the one he is talking about. It's urgent.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by muslimah7 View Post
    salaam sister,

i would be very careful of anyone you go to some people use illegitimate methods to attempt to cure the magic. Black magic can not be cured with more magic the only option is to cure with the Quran. go through this thread i put up some links and some info about how to tell a magician from a real sheikh.

a real sheikh should not ask for your mums name and your name and date of birth, should not ask for pieces of the affected persons clothes, should not murmur anything other than reading the quran aloud over the affected person, they should not measure you with thread (had this one done to me) in the end i don't know if i was affected by black magic but more than likely it was just a stressful time of my life either way some people take advantage of people ill health to make money and commit haraam.

remember a person who goes to a magician his salah will not be accepted for forty days, and one who goes to a magician and believes in what he has said is outside the fold of Islam. So it is very serious matter that we seek people who do things according to Quran and Sunnah and do not contact jinn for assistance because the Quran tells us this is not allowed.

there is no quick fix cure the point is some people might be affected all their lives if it is not Allahs will that they should get better....no one has a miracle cure - you have to pray your salah on time, recite quran morning and noon (certain ayahs) listen to rukyah at least once a day, eat dates in the morning (three of seven), there are certain other methods to.

first someone needs to recite quran on the affected person, certain ayahs of the quran that will enable the sheikh to determine if the person is affected by black magic or jinn. if the person does not react to the quran recitation it is likely he / she is not affected.

symptoms include heavy head, severe head aches, shoulder pain.

when having quran recited on them a person might feel head aches a pain in the stomach or might start shaking.

personally i wouldn't trust anyone but spend time strengthening my own imaan to combat it - but maybe visit a sheikh once to have rukyah read on the affected person to find out if they are actually affected.

there are also two books i brought which helped a lot....

Sword Against Black Magic and Evil Magicians (Wahid Abdussalam Bali)

and...

Jinn and human sickness by Dr. Abu'l-Mundhir Khaleel ibn Ibrahim Ameen

there is also this group you can join for more help and assistance:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RuqyaS...ec=group&slk=1

hope this information is of help Insha'Allah

ws
    Sister, did you go the person which 'Hiker' recommended last year? And are you better now?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    Sister, did you go the person which 'Hiker' recommended last year? And are you better now?
    salaam sis,

sorry for the late reply i just had a baby and been busy. i didnt go to the person hiker recommended although i think i have his number or can get it for you but someone else told me something about him which made me not go although i cant verify if the accusation is true. a salafi brother read quran over me and blew in my ear he said i was not affected by jinn.

i dont know what was wrong with me or if it was black magic, i can say it was a very difficult time of my life and i had a lot of stress. i went to a brother who read quran on me and he said i was affected but im not so sure as i wanted to be suffering black magic because then i could find a cure to make me feel better. the brother was very good and didnt even charge me he also gave me some drops which were suppose to help, there was a medicine which he said he can order for me but it costs £150 i asked him to order it but he wasnt abe to get it from london.

anyway to cut a very long story short in the end and this was the hardest thing for me to hear, there is no quick fix for anyone suffering from black magic you have to be patient read rukayah yourself or listen to it on CD and pray your salah on time and make lots of dua. for a long time this is all i did.

i would wake in the morning pray fajar and read the morning surahs, listen to rukayah and read quran throughout the day. then after praying magrib read the evening surahs that are effective against black magic. i would recommend you buy the books i have mentioned as they are very informative and good and be careful who you go to as some people are dodgy and you could loose your imaan by going to them.

the Prophet saw said (to the nearests meaning) a person who goes to a fortune teller his salah is not accepted for 40 days....a person who goes to a fortune teller/magician and believes in what he says he is outside the fold of islam....

also alot of fakes who just make money from peoples trooubles.... i met a few of these fakes along the way!

what makes you think you are effected by black maigic?

with me i think i just had a medical problem which had no cure and i got depressed and other stress affected me which led me to think the only one thing it could be is black magic and the stress and anxiety made my condition worse and it was just a cycle of mysery...but alhumdulilah i am okay now got married and i have a beautiful little girl.
    " Verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah." (Quran, 21:92)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

AssalaamoAlikum

apparently ur seeking a pious person, perhaps u wanna double-chk something by consulting him or perhaps for an istikhara

my guess may be wrong, but as far as i know people (i am an aamil myself Alhamdulillah) they mostly search for a religious man for Istikhara, etc.

perhaps ur suffering from some devil type things "KHUDANAKHWASTA"

{edit}

i can give u my contact at ur request InshaAllah

Jazakallah

WassalaamoAlikum
    Last edited by danyal; 18-02-2009 at 06:33 AM.