Thread: Great program of shaikh Sajjan Saeen in karachi

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Great program of shaikh Sajjan Saeen in karachi

Assalam o Alaikum wr wb my brothers and sisters.

Any one who is at or near Karachi, I invite them to the following program:

Great annual program about Sayyadna Siddiq-e-Akbar r.a, the greatest companion of the Beloved Prophet SAW, at Markaz Rooh-ul-Islam, very near to Malir stop or Toll Plaza (walking distance), Super highway, Karachi.

Program on coming Sunday 15th July 2007, starting from Asr prayer to Isha prayer. famous Naatkhwans, Ulema, Mashaikh are attending this program. The chair will be hold by the great shaikh of Naqshbandi tareeqa, shaikh Muhammad Tahir Naqshbandi Mujaddidi, alias Sajjan Saeen, who will also deliver special spiritual lecture in the program. Program will be in Urdu language, and will be telecast live on internet radio. Please visit the following website to listen to it on the prescribed time, if you can't reach the physical location.

Please come and get the purification of your hearts and souls by means of Suhbat-e-Saliheen. This is purely a roohani Ijtema, and there will be no criticism on any thing, so please attend regardless of your cast, creed, religion, firqa, tareeqa, madhhab, etc. This is a message from my shaikh that we have love for all humans, not only muslims or naqshbandis (as was the way of our Beloved Prophet SAW who gave Izzat to even Kuffar or nonbelievers).

Anyone who has any doubt in Tasawwuf or spiritualism, please attend this program and you will justify its righteousness.

Thanks

Madhhab
    Hanafi

As Salaam Alaykum.

My beloved brother tahiri I hope you get the chance to attend and benefit from the Wonderful teachings of Hazrat Pir Shaykh (db)

I was just curious as to the significance of the name Sajjan Saeen what does it mean, and why is this title used instead of Hazratjis real name.

May Allah grant you the best of the duniya and Akhira ameen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Tahiri View Post
    famous Naatkhwans, Ulema, Mashaikh are attending this program.
    Can you please give some names?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Wa Alaikum salam wr wb

I attended the program and it was a very nice and thought-provoking spiritual event.

Hazrat Shaikh is mostly called "Sajjan Saeen" by his mureeds. It is in local language. "Sajjan" means the true friend. "saeen" means sir or janaab in arabic. Non-pakistani people also call him "Sajjan Saheb". It is just a lovely name given by the true loving mureeds to the Shaykh.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

As Salaam Alaykum

My dear and Beloved brother Tahiri thank you, for explaining the signifance of the words Sajaan Saen, May Allah bless you abundantly and give you the tawfiq to practice what you have learnt from the Company of Hazrat Mehboob sajjan Saen
    ameeen.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Khitab e Dil Nawaz (Speech) by Sarkar Mahboob Sajjan Saeen damat barkatuhum aliya(our Spiritual guide) on the occasion of Annual Program 15 July 2007 at Markaz Islahulmuslimeen Tool Plaza, Karachi, Pakistan.

Slow - Best quality: www.islahulmuslimeen.org
    Fast - Good quality: http://tinyurl.com/22edqy (Google Video)

During naats and manqabats we can watch fuqara in Wajd/Jazb, ecstasy,a state where they are being carried away by overwhelming emotions! Subhan ALLAH! Here we can watch other sessions that include Naats, Manqabats and Speeches by Jammat's famous reciters and scholars.

http://tinyurl.com/2q5zat (Works on Slow Internet Connection as well - Google Videos)