Thread: Nizamuddin Markaz

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Nizamuddin Markaz

Assalamu alaikum
    I currently live in Toronto, Canada and my family and i would like to perform Nikkah for my brother at the Nizamuddin Markaz in Delhi. Can someone please provide me with informtion on the location of this Markaz and the procedure of how to perform Nikkah at this Markaz. Please provide me with any contact information available.

Jazakallah
    Regards,
    Abdul Rauf Shaikh

Madhhab
    Hanafi

If a suitable match is found then the Nikah should be done as soon as possible. There is no need in doing it in Nizamuddin. Do it at your local Masjid.
    I love the pious but I am not from amongst them, maybe Allah will bestow me (due to my love for them) with piety.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re:

A suitable match has been found in Mumbai for my brother, but my family members would prefer performing the Nikkah @ Nizamuddin Markaz, therefore I need information.
    Thank you

Madhhab
    Hanafi

keep it simple and trouble free brother

the travelling is not necessary

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re:

I TOTALLY understand that travelling is not necessary and I know that we could perform the NIKKAH at any local masjid however WE PREFER performing the nikkah at Nizamuddin Markaz can anyone please provide me with a PHONE number or an ADDRESS location Jazakallah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Mumbai to New Delhi is far.....

Do it locally... Allah will put blessing...

But if you or whoever is willing to spend time ij jamat... go to nizamuddin...
    Allah gives and forgives... Man gets and forgets

Minhaz Siddique
    www.minsid.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by MinSid View Post
    Mumbai to New Delhi is far.....

Do it locally... Allah will put blessing...

But if you or whoever is willing to spend time ij jamat... go to nizamuddin...
    well...

this is what it looks like...

http://www.minsid.com/Gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=999
    Allah gives and forgives... Man gets and forgets

Minhaz Siddique
    www.minsid.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by abduls16 View Post
    I TOTALLY understand that travelling is not necessary and I know that we could perform the NIKKAH at any local masjid however WE PREFER performing the nikkah at Nizamuddin Markaz can anyone please provide me with a PHONE number or an ADDRESS location Jazakallah
    Salam.

I would highly recommend you to change your plans of performing nikah at the markaz, specially since you are not in Delhi itself.

The markaz is a very very busy place. There are activities going on round the clock and the place is so full, its hard to find a place to sit. Arranging nikah over there is like arranging a program of Naat and Hamd inside a very busy hospital. It will look very "out of place"

The second problem is of permission. Early this year Maulana Saad db spoke about nikah in an ijtema. He related the story of someone who wanted to travel from the west to haram sharif in Hijaz for the nikah of his son and Maulana stopped him from doing so. Obviously, there are good chances, that you will be stopped too.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Here's a Yahoo India Map of the place:
    http://in.maps.yahoo.com/#?lat=28.59...%20New%20Delhi

Google Maps:
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en...&t=k&z=18&om=1

There is no general phone number because it's the headquarters of the world for Tableegh and if there was a general phone in the Masjid, it would be ringing off the hook. If you have any specific questions, you may ask me.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salam.

If you want to visit the markaz however, you do not need an address. Just get down at Nizamuddin railway station in Delhi and ask anyone for the markaz. With literally 100s of jamats visiting the place daily from all over the world, the whole city knows how to get there.