1)the plural of bayt is buyut and abyat, what is the difference between these two plurals?
2) what connection does the word sikkeen (knife) has with its root word sakana?
3) what is the difference in meaning of
4) what is the difference in meaning of
هل زيد قائم
5) in the quran (in ayat related to law), does the fact that there is a fatha at the end of a noun and damma at the end of another noun have any thing to do with the legal status of a particular hukm, if yes then what?
6) why are water taps in modern Arabic know as hanafiyya?
7) what is the origin of the word bustan (garden)?
8) which ma'rifa (from the seven marifas) is known as the a'raful ma'arif?
9) what is tanazu filan تنازع فعلان and is there any example of it from the quran
10) and last of all what is the linguistic origin of the word ism, and which debate in aqida is based on this linguistic origin?
get those brain cells working