Page 54 of 187 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sunni/Salafi Debates Thread

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Brother Nabil

Sincerely.

DONT TAKE YOUR RELIGION FROM REFORMERS.

Take it from the Salaf us Saliheen. The Pure Islam and not the Islam made 100 years ago in the Arabian desert, the Prophet salalahu alayhi wasalaam said "avoid areas of doubts" didnt he? and they are filled with doubts and inconsistencies (you will see this for yourself).

Click on this link

www.alhaqq.net download Aqeedah At Tahawiyyah which is the pristine pure Aqeedah of the Salaf and there are many Engligh video lectures of this shaykh. His English is second to none.

My "Wahabi" freind went to his lecture last week and was mesmerized by the clarity of speech and noor from the Shaykh.

Also visit

www.shaykhabdalqadir.com

The Wahabis and the Sufis
    http://www.shaykhabdalqadir.com/cont..._07062004.html

Wahabism was a polticial movement to gain power and finish the last true and remaining Khilafa. Period. The proof is in the pudding so they say, where is the Khilafa now? Nowhere because this movement is working overtime to stop it in KSA.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Don't know

Assalamu alaikum wr wb

Blimey I Just left and everyone has the opportunity to spread paranoia.

Since most of you have somekind of unfounded phobia, I feel obliged to post some material.

Well here is a taster for you. If you will like more let me know. Their are other translation available.

Kitab At-Tauhid is one of the best books on the subject of Tauhid (Monotheism) and ranks high in authenticity. In this book all the relevant verses of the Qur'an have been discussed reasonably, rationally, and sincerely. The essence of the Qur'an and Sunnah is placed in a very simple manner in this book.

- Download Book -

- Purchase Book -

Madhhab
    Hanafi

The Prophet Salalahu Alayhi Waslaaam said Surah Ikhlaas is the best recitation for Tawheed. Also who was his shaykh and where was his ijazaahs?? do you have these or is it all cheap £1.99 oil money propaganda?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Ansari_UK View Post
    The Prophet Salalahu Alayhi Waslaaam said Surah Ikhlaas is the best recitation for Tawheed. Also who was his shaykh and where was his ijazaahs?? do you have these or is it all cheap Ł1.99 oil money propaganda?
    No the book is free on pdf or you can buy one.

Madhhab
    Hanbali

Default Sufis and Sufism: a Defence

Asslamo Allaikum,

Just purchased a copy of Sufis and Sufism: a Defence

http://madinahmedia.com/onlinestore/...bbd5b4cff10670

Will post some thoughts of the web after I have read it...

Jazakullah Kahirun Brother....

Are you connected with the Shaykh beause I went to Cordoba and waited for hours for the Murabatoon Mosque & it NEVER opened for Firday? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansari_UK View Post
    Brother Nabil

Sincerely.

DONT TAKE YOUR RELIGION FROM REFORMERS.

Take it from the Salaf us Saliheen. The Pure Islam and not the Islam made 100 years ago in the Arabian desert, the Prophet salalahu alayhi wasalaam said "avoid areas of doubts" didnt he? and they are filled with doubts and inconsistencies (you will see this for yourself).

Click on this link

www.alhaqq.net download Aqeedah At Tahawiyyah which is the pristine pure Aqeedah of the Salaf and there are many Engligh video lectures of this shaykh. His English is second to none.

My "Wahabi" freind went to his lecture last week and was mesmerized by the clarity of speech and noor from the Shaykh.

Also visit

www.shaykhabdalqadir.com

The Wahabis and the Sufis
    http://www.shaykhabdalqadir.com/cont..._07062004.html

Wahabism was a polticial movement to gain power and finish the last true and remaining Khilafa. Period. The proof is in the pudding so they say, where is the Khilafa now? Nowhere because this movement is working overtime to stop it in KSA.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Nabil View Post
    As-salamu'alaykum,

There is a lot of discourse on this issue hear I see.

Who are these groups? Ive not been given a straight answer because nobody I talk to can agree on what the beliefs of these groups are.

Do they depart from tauheed? and if so what are the details.

wassalam,

Nabil...

here are some articles on them

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...&ID=918&CATE=1

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=124&CATE=24

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=1685&CATE=91

hope that helps.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

As-salamu'alaykum,

Thank you Brothes for all the information.

What is the harm in reading the writings of a reformer as long as this reformer is calling people to the Deen of Rasooulallah? (sallahu alayhe wassalam)

Let's set aside Wahab for a second.

Im reading Sayyad Qutab's "Milestones". Some Western critics calls him the "author of terrorism" but I dont see anything in his writing that instructs a person to carry out train bombings or any killing for that matter. At least not in Milestones. I understand he was murdered by the Egyptian gov. as they saw his movement a threat. Qutab, as far as I can tell was only calling people to Islam. I thought that people who are opposed to Islam also favored liberty and free speech. This is the banner that those who hate Islam prop up for all to see. Im coming to think there is no real freedom in secularism and that secularism is an empty promise like the deals offered by the shayton that never pay off in the end.

wassalam,

Nabil...

Madhhab
    Maliki

salam

any salafis here calling to rubbish - forget it - we prefer ahl as-sunna 'ulama.

any ikhwanis here calling to sayyid qutb rubbish - forget it.

all from shaytan - that's right it's a spade - and it's called iblis.

we stick to ahl as-sunna strictly without compromise.

i wish the ottomans were around so they could hang all these salafis and others.

:-D

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sahih-baba View Post
    salam

any salafis here calling to rubbish - forget it - we prefer ahl as-sunna 'ulama.

any ikhwanis here calling to sayyid qutb rubbish - forget it.

all from shaytan - that's right it's a spade - and it's called iblis.

we stick to ahl as-sunna strictly without compromise.

i wish the ottomans were around so they could hang all these salafis and others.

:-D
    Easy brother, i love my Salafi brethren, they are sincere in Islam just been misguided. I agree i detest some of the divisive Salafi scholars who split the Ummah with their rhetoric.

Also i love the Ottomans too, they made the Europeans quake in their boots in their heydey.
    "The Muslim is the one who reforms himself, the Hypocrite is the one who finds constant faults in others" -
    Moulana Rumi

Our proof is our People” Shaykh Abdal Qadir as Sufi ( may Allah protect him)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Hanbali_NaqshbandiHanafi View Post
    Asslamo Allaikum,

Just purchased a copy of Sufis and Sufism: a Defence

http://madinahmedia.com/onlinestore/...bbd5b4cff10670

Will post some thoughts of the web after I have read it...

Jazakullah Kahirun Brother....

Are you connected with the Shaykh beause I went to Cordoba and waited for hours for the Murabatoon Mosque & it NEVER opened for Firday? Any ideas?
    Asalaam Alaykum,

Awesome book. You will not put it down after starting it. It defends Sayyid Maliki rahimahu Allah beautifully from all the slanders against him and blasts any arguments against "Shariah based Sufism" to the moon. (where they belong imo).

Yes he is my Shaykh, though i havent been to Cordoba so couldnt answer on that brother.

Walaykum Asalaam
    "The Muslim is the one who reforms himself, the Hypocrite is the one who finds constant faults in others" -
    Moulana Rumi

Our proof is our People” Shaykh Abdal Qadir as Sufi ( may Allah protect him)