Page 54 of 187 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1867

Thread: The Official Sunni/Salafi Debates Thread

  1. #531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Brother Nabil

    Sincerely.

    DONT TAKE YOUR RELIGION FROM REFORMERS.

    Take it from the Salaf us Saliheen. The Pure Islam and not the Islam made 100 years ago in the Arabian desert, the Prophet salalahu alayhi wasalaam said "avoid areas of doubts" didnt he? and they are filled with doubts and inconsistencies (you will see this for yourself).

    Click on this link

    www.alhaqq.net download Aqeedah At Tahawiyyah which is the pristine pure Aqeedah of the Salaf and there are many Engligh video lectures of this shaykh. His English is second to none.

    My "Wahabi" freind went to his lecture last week and was mesmerized by the clarity of speech and noor from the Shaykh.

    Also visit

    www.shaykhabdalqadir.com

    The Wahabis and the Sufis
    http://www.shaykhabdalqadir.com/cont..._07062004.html

    Wahabism was a polticial movement to gain power and finish the last true and remaining Khilafa. Period. The proof is in the pudding so they say, where is the Khilafa now? Nowhere because this movement is working overtime to stop it in KSA.


  2. #532
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Don't know
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Assalamu alaikum wr wb

    Blimey I Just left and everyone has the opportunity to spread paranoia.

    Since most of you have somekind of unfounded phobia, I feel obliged to post some material.

    Well here is a taster for you. If you will like more let me know. Their are other translation available.







    Kitab At-Tauhid is one of the best books on the subject of Tauhid (Monotheism) and ranks high in authenticity. In this book all the relevant verses of the Qur'an have been discussed reasonably, rationally, and sincerely. The essence of the Qur'an and Sunnah is placed in a very simple manner in this book.


    - Download Book -

    - Purchase Book -


  3. #533
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    922

    Default

    The Prophet Salalahu Alayhi Waslaaam said Surah Ikhlaas is the best recitation for Tawheed. Also who was his shaykh and where was his ijazaahs?? do you have these or is it all cheap £1.99 oil money propaganda?


  4. #534
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Don't know
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansari_UK View Post
    The Prophet Salalahu Alayhi Waslaaam said Surah Ikhlaas is the best recitation for Tawheed. Also who was his shaykh and where was his ijazaahs?? do you have these or is it all cheap Ł1.99 oil money propaganda?
    No the book is free on pdf or you can buy one.


  5. #535
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanbali
    Location
    In front of my Screen
    Posts
    371

    Default Sufis and Sufism: a Defence

    Asslamo Allaikum,

    Just purchased a copy of Sufis and Sufism: a Defence

    http://madinahmedia.com/onlinestore/...bbd5b4cff10670

    Will post some thoughts of the web after I have read it...

    Jazakullah Kahirun Brother....

    Are you connected with the Shaykh beause I went to Cordoba and waited for hours for the Murabatoon Mosque & it NEVER opened for Firday? Any ideas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansari_UK View Post
    Brother Nabil

    Sincerely.

    DONT TAKE YOUR RELIGION FROM REFORMERS.

    Take it from the Salaf us Saliheen. The Pure Islam and not the Islam made 100 years ago in the Arabian desert, the Prophet salalahu alayhi wasalaam said "avoid areas of doubts" didnt he? and they are filled with doubts and inconsistencies (you will see this for yourself).

    Click on this link

    www.alhaqq.net download Aqeedah At Tahawiyyah which is the pristine pure Aqeedah of the Salaf and there are many Engligh video lectures of this shaykh. His English is second to none.

    My "Wahabi" freind went to his lecture last week and was mesmerized by the clarity of speech and noor from the Shaykh.

    Also visit

    www.shaykhabdalqadir.com

    The Wahabis and the Sufis
    http://www.shaykhabdalqadir.com/cont..._07062004.html

    Wahabism was a polticial movement to gain power and finish the last true and remaining Khilafa. Period. The proof is in the pudding so they say, where is the Khilafa now? Nowhere because this movement is working overtime to stop it in KSA.


  6. #536
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil View Post
    As-salamu'alaykum,

    There is a lot of discourse on this issue hear I see.

    Who are these groups? Ive not been given a straight answer because nobody I talk to can agree on what the beliefs of these groups are.

    Do they depart from tauheed? and if so what are the details.

    wassalam,

    Nabil...



    here are some articles on them

    http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...&ID=918&CATE=1

    http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...ID=124&CATE=24

    http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=1685&CATE=91

    hope that helps.


  7. #537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    109

    Default

    As-salamu'alaykum,

    Thank you Brothes for all the information.

    What is the harm in reading the writings of a reformer as long as this reformer is calling people to the Deen of Rasooulallah? (sallahu alayhe wassalam)

    Let's set aside Wahab for a second.

    Im reading Sayyad Qutab's "Milestones". Some Western critics calls him the "author of terrorism" but I dont see anything in his writing that instructs a person to carry out train bombings or any killing for that matter. At least not in Milestones. I understand he was murdered by the Egyptian gov. as they saw his movement a threat. Qutab, as far as I can tell was only calling people to Islam. I thought that people who are opposed to Islam also favored liberty and free speech. This is the banner that those who hate Islam prop up for all to see. Im coming to think there is no real freedom in secularism and that secularism is an empty promise like the deals offered by the shayton that never pay off in the end.

    wassalam,

    Nabil...


  8. #538
    Banned sahih-baba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Maliki
    Location
    Velká Británie
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    salam

    any salafis here calling to rubbish - forget it - we prefer ahl as-sunna 'ulama.

    any ikhwanis here calling to sayyid qutb rubbish - forget it.

    all from shaytan - that's right it's a spade - and it's called iblis.

    we stick to ahl as-sunna strictly without compromise.

    i wish the ottomans were around so they could hang all these salafis and others.

    :-D


  9. #539
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sahih-baba View Post
    salam

    any salafis here calling to rubbish - forget it - we prefer ahl as-sunna 'ulama.

    any ikhwanis here calling to sayyid qutb rubbish - forget it.

    all from shaytan - that's right it's a spade - and it's called iblis.

    we stick to ahl as-sunna strictly without compromise.

    i wish the ottomans were around so they could hang all these salafis and others.

    :-D
    Easy brother, i love my Salafi brethren, they are sincere in Islam just been misguided. I agree i detest some of the divisive Salafi scholars who split the Ummah with their rhetoric.

    Also i love the Ottomans too, they made the Europeans quake in their boots in their heydey.
    "The Muslim is the one who reforms himself, the Hypocrite is the one who finds constant faults in others" -
    Moulana Rumi


    Our proof is our People” Shaykh Abdal Qadir as Sufi ( may Allah protect him)


  10. #540
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanbali_NaqshbandiHanafi View Post
    Asslamo Allaikum,

    Just purchased a copy of Sufis and Sufism: a Defence

    http://madinahmedia.com/onlinestore/...bbd5b4cff10670

    Will post some thoughts of the web after I have read it...

    Jazakullah Kahirun Brother....

    Are you connected with the Shaykh beause I went to Cordoba and waited for hours for the Murabatoon Mosque & it NEVER opened for Firday? Any ideas?
    Asalaam Alaykum,

    Awesome book. You will not put it down after starting it. It defends Sayyid Maliki rahimahu Allah beautifully from all the slanders against him and blasts any arguments against "Shariah based Sufism" to the moon. (where they belong imo).

    Yes he is my Shaykh, though i havent been to Cordoba so couldnt answer on that brother.

    Walaykum Asalaam
    "The Muslim is the one who reforms himself, the Hypocrite is the one who finds constant faults in others" -
    Moulana Rumi


    Our proof is our People” Shaykh Abdal Qadir as Sufi ( may Allah protect him)


Similar Threads

  1. The Newest Official Shia/Sunni Debates Thread
    By al_islam in forum In-depth Aqeedah
    Replies: 897
    Last Post: 21-08-2012, 06:51 PM
  2. The Official SAQ/Murabitun debates thread
    By sahih-baba in forum General Islam
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 26-04-2009, 09:42 PM
  3. Official Sunni-Shia thread missing?
    By ammardiwan in forum General Islam
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-04-2008, 12:02 PM
  4. Yet Another Sunni-Salafi thread
    By Silver Sparrow in forum Archives
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29-08-2005, 09:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •