The child in question is Hadhrat Hasan (R.A).
What was the original name of Firaun ?
If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
was it Bashar al Assad?
What colour is the milk of a Hippopotamus?
Nuh (saw) even had 2 pairs of Hippo's in his ship.
In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful
Visit my islamic graphic, click here.
1) I will start it off with the first question. Whoever answers the question correctly first will get to ask the next question.
2) You cannot ask a question if you haven't answered the previous correctly.
3) The person asking the question should write it in Bold Red, so readers can know that a new question is being tackled. Only one question at a time may be posted. You should number your question in accordance with the previous ones.
4) Anyone can attempt to answer the question. Unless you are attempting to answer the question or clarify something, try not to post.
5) Questions can only be about Islam, (Qur'an, sunnah, fiqh, aqeedah, seerah, Prophets, famous scholars, Islamic history etc...)
6) You may take multiple attempts to answer the question.
7) The submitter of the question will tell who answered correctly, by quoting their answer. But if the submitter is away, anyone who knows for sure may confirm the answer.
Note: Try not to use Shaykh Googles help. That would be cheating.
Purpose of thread: Gain knowledge about Islam by playing fun trivia.
lets begin, we'll start off easy and get more difficult as we proceed.
1) How many prayers were we originally commanded to perform when the Prophet went on Mi'raj?