In a Confrence in Mumbai recently the So Called Zakir Naik replied to a question abt Waqia e Karbala he said that the battle of Karbala is a political battle (siyasi jung) and he also called yazeed with respect "yazeed radi allah ho anho" .(May Allah be Pleased with Him) .
Infact Every Big Scholar knows very well that Imam Hussein Ra was martyred for upholding Islam and standing infront of a Evil Ruler and infact left a example for us not to Bow infront of Evil Rulers.
Is this the Way to refer a Killer of the Grandson of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh . Where is Our Love for the Family of Holy Prophet Muhammed Pbuh is it just a talk infront of Kuffar that we love him or just by showing off and to tell people we are very Islamic infact the Love needs to be inside from the Heart or we will end up like the Kharijites.
Youtube Link is as Follow
Here is a Link on which he can be saying this Clearely
He is most definitely not of the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamat, Hes not even a scholar, he Speaks about Comparative Religion! how can people take their religous rulings off someone who compares religions? Its like going to a dentist for an abortion. Who are His Teachers and who has he learnt Islamic Knowdelge from and what is his Aqeedah is he a Sunni cause Ahle Sunnah Scholars have not ever spoke in this Way and why does he speak on matters in which he has no Perfection and many people get trapped in his wrong Misguided Teachings.
May Allah Give Guidance to All.
WHAT RASOOLULLAH (SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM) SAID ABOUT HAZRAT IMAM HUSAIN (RADI ALLAHU ANHU) IN THE HADITH SHAREEF
1. According to Tirmizi Shareef, Hazrat Jabir (radi Allahu anhu) reported: I saw Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in his Farewell Pilgrimage on the Day of Arafat while he was riding on the camel, Qaswa, to deliver the sermon. I heard him say, "O People! I have left among you something which if you adhere to, you will never be misguided - the Book of Allah and my progeny (the People of my House)".
2. It is also reported in Tirmizi Shareef: Hazrat Zain bin Arqam (radi Allahu anhu) reported that Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said to Hazrat Ali, Bibi Fathima, Hazrat Hasan and Hazrat Husain (radi Allahu anhuma), "I am at war with those who fight with them, at peace with those who remain in peace with them".
3. In another Hadith from Tirmizi Shareef: Hazrat Ya'la bin Murrah (radi Allahu anhu) reported that Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Husain is from me and I am from Husain. Allah loves him who loves Husain. Husain is a descendant out of my descendants".
4. It is stated in Sunan Imam Ahmad: Hazrat Abu Zarr (radi Allahu anhu) reported while holding the door of the Kaaba, "I heard Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) say, 'The parable of the People of my House among you is the parable of the Ark of Noah. Those who got on it were safe, and whoso remained behind were destroyed".
5. It is stated in Sunan Baihaqi: Hazrat Ummul Fazl (radi Allahu anha), daughter of Harith, reported: I went to Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and said, "O Rasoolullah! I have seen a horrible dream tonight". He asked, "And what is it?" She said, "I saw a piece of your flesh had been cut off and placed in my lap". Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "You had seen good. If Allah Wills, Fathima will give birth to a son who you will nurse". Then, Hazrat Fathima (radi Allahu anha) gave birth to Hazrat Husain and he was under my nurse just as Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) had said. One day, I went to the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and placed the child on his lap. Thereafter, his look was fixed towards me and both his eyes were shedding tears. I said, "O Prophet of Allah! By my father and mother! What is the matter with you?" He said, "Jibrael came and informed me that my followers will soon kill this grandson of mine". I asked, "Him?" He said, "Yes, He brought some earth to me out of his red earth". (i.e. from the sands of Karbala)