View Poll Results: Do u know karnal Ameeruddin ?

Voters
205. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

87 42.44%
  • No

118 57.56%
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: A diamond unknown to muslims

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: A diamond unknown to muslims

Please pray for Hyderabad Buzurgs speacially Moulana Jamaalur Rahmaan Sahab, Mufti Nawal-ur-Rahmaan Sahab,Hazrath Nayeem Ullah Khan Sahab, Hazrath Abid Khan Sahab
    Some days back , wife of Nayeem Ullah Khan Sahab passed away(her janazah salah was led by Moulana Jamaalur rahmaan Sahab). Please pray for her Maghfirah. I have heard lots of stuffs between these two couples. The main thing was that they never ever fought with each other through out their lifetime. Both accepted their own views in any matters. In this way they had spent their life by obeying the Orders of Allah(s.w.t) and Muhamemd (s.w.s) and propagating deen.
    May Allah(s.w.t) keep their shadow on us for long time
    Aameen.
    Last edited by شعيب‎ محمد; 04-12-2011 at 10:49 AM.
    If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
    Wassalaam...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by not known View Post
    Professor Sanaullah sahab:

He was a student when he used to go in jamaths. His parents were angry with him, thinking that he was neglecting his studies. They decided to send him to france for his further studies. And he was sent to France. He could hardly find any mosque in France.
    He then decided to meet muslims and he could hardly find any one since no one followed sunnath.
    But a true Da’i (who calls towards islam ) will never step back even in the ocean of disbelievers. He finally found some muslims and was astonished to hear that they prayed Juma (Friday) prayer on Sundays. Since Sunday was a holiday and everyone can attend it.

He began to preach islam there and was able to bring back many muslims to islam and many non muslims also reverted. Many muslims and even arabs were found to leave islam there and were married to non-muslims. For example if a husband is a muslim his wife was Christian and they both lived in the same way.

Now alhamdulillah France is a place from where jamaths of 1 year also go to other countries for preaching islam.And there are more than thousand masjids now in a country which is called “father of fashion”.
    Once a four month French jamath came to a mosque near by my house and one new muslim was there with them. He asked me whether I know Arabic, I said no. Then he asked me how do you understand Quran, I said I read in English. He said you can understand Quran better only in Arabic. As soon as i became muslim i first learned arabic. May Allah bless him and give me taufiq to learn Arabic. I have started some Arabic lessons.

Once professor went to france after a long time after returning to India. As soon as he landed in the airport it was prayer time, he went to mosque for prayer and was amazed to see a huge rush in the mosque. He asked a man there why is there so much rush is there any meeting ? . The man answered no daily our mosque will be filled like this for every prayer. And he started explaining we were ignorant of islam, but a man by name sanaullah came from India for his studies here and he was moved by seeing our lives. He started preaching islam here and today alhamdulillah almost all of us pray five times a day.

When professor heard this he started crying. The man asked him why are you crying. Another colleague of professor said that he himself is professor sanaullah. When the French man heard this he too started crying and grasped professor and starting shouting “our guide to islam is here, our guide to islam is here ” .
    He is called with respect fateh (conqueror) of france.

I heard about him from elders and jamaths from france.
    Asslam alikum....
    One of the most inspiring karguzaris of Prof sab..... was lucky enough to see him in person and sit besides him in nizamudddin markaz... anyone seeing him would never say that he went to france ... such is his simplicity... may allah shower his barkath on him..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by muda View Post
    Asslam alikum....
    One of the most inspiring karguzaris of Prof sab..... was lucky enough to see him in person and sit besides him in nizamudddin markaz... anyone seeing him would never say that he went to france ... such is his simplicity... may allah shower his barkath on him..

, he comes every year in Bangladesh during Tongi Ijtima and delivers lecture for us, the students. He always states his experience of Franch and explains different aspects of obeying the rules of Islam on the basis of these incidents. Very inspiring!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto_Muslim View Post
    This story is of Kernal Saabs later mother. Long time ago .

This was many many years ago . Kernal Saabs mother ( before she converted to Islam ) seen a dream of a black cube structure with writing on it , and she kept having these dreams. Her friend guided her to see a Alim or Maulana to ask him.

The Maulana showed her a picture of the Kaaba an asked her if it is the Kaaba she sees ? Kernal Saabs Mother replied Yes, it is exactly that ! with arabic writing on it too ( and she never seen anything like it before in person or picture before , she was Scottish woman living in England ) . Anyway , this was a sign and miracle because she turned to Islam and married a Muslim man and she was a very very pious and strict follower of Islam who also believed in Tahajjud prayers as much as she could. And she had Kernal saab as a son who converted thousands to Islam .

ALHAMDULILLAH.
    assalamalaikum,jazakallah bro.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

*BUMP*...Please share some of the good stories with us..

Once my friend's dad along with Moulana Shah Jamaal-ur-rahmaan sahab (elder brother of Mufti Nawal-ur-Rahmaan Sahab was in the way to china in jamaat. Every Beyruuni jamaat have to visit Nizamuddin. Moulana recited the whole quran to my friend's dad before they reached to Nizamuddin (from hyderabad).

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by muda View Post
    Asslam alikum....

Ours will be the case of darkness under the lamp! But see here anyway.
    Wassalam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I've read and read and read this thread from starting till end, it really inspired me a lot, I love the akaabirs of Tableegh, may Allah taa'la, grant me taufeeq to follow them and strive in path of Allah,

Ameen...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Couldn't help to prevent myself from bumping this thread. Such inspiring stories about the sacrifices of our elders.

Does anyone has any update about Colonel Sahab?

“O our Rabb! Forgive us and our brothers who passed before us with Imaan. And do not place any impurity (ill-feelings) in our hearts against those who have Imaan. O our Rabb! Indeed You are the Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Antivirus View Post

Couldn't help to prevent myself from bumping this thread. Such inspiring stories about the sacrifices of our elders.

Does anyone has any update about Colonel Sahab?

Did u mean colonel hardstone,if yes,i m in touch with him via emails.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Aftab Siddiqui-India View Post
    Did u mean colonel hardstone,if yes,i m in touch with him via emails.
    I was referring to Colonel Ameerudin Saheb

But any news on Colonel Hardstone is most welcomed as well. We just hope he ends his strike towards SF soon
    “O our Rabb! Forgive us and our brothers who passed before us with Imaan. And do not place any impurity (ill-feelings) in our hearts against those who have Imaan. O our Rabb! Indeed You are the Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.”