Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

  1. #11
    Mufti
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    252

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    May Allah protect them all. Ameem.
    وما من كاتب إلا سيفنـى
    ويبقى الدهر ما كتبت يداه
    فلا تكتب بخطك غير شئي
    يسرك في القيامة أن تراه


  2. #12
    Senior Member Ali al-Hanafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by suhailp View Post
    Maulana Abu Bakr Gazipuri
    Maktaba Asaria
    Qasmi Manzil
    Syedwara
    Ghazipur
    Pin code: 233001
    India
    Tel: +91 548 2221 757

    Specialize in Radde Gair Muqallidiyat.
    He also has alot of info about the other deviant groups.
    Former Ustad of Hadith at Dhabel. Deoband wants him to teach "Radde Gair Muqallidiyat".


    I have a couple of his books on ghayr muqallids, Ayna-e-Ghayr Muqallidiat and Ghayr Muqallid ki Diary. They are very informative books and I'm seriously thinking about translating parts of them to English. Both these books and more are available from Azhar Academy, London.


  3. #13
    Moderator Saad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    5,787

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by suhailp View Post
    Maulana Abu Bakr Gazipuri
    Maktaba Asaria
    Qasmi Manzil
    Syedwara
    Ghazipur
    Pin code: 233001
    India
    Tel: +91 548 2221 757

    Specialize in Radde Gair Muqallidiyat.
    He also has alot of info about the other deviant groups.
    Former Ustad of Hadith at Dhabel. Deoband wants him to teach "Radde Gair Muqallidiyat".
    His books are good, but does he also debates?

    Mawlana Ameen Safdar Okarvi was the legend of this field.
    Haq Char Yaar

    Barelwiyyat

    Ahlel Bayt

    Free Books



    Chand say Tashbih daina, yeh bhi koi Insaf hai
    Us kay Munh pay Chayan, Madani ka Chahra Saf hai


  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadh_Khan View Post
    I can't access the private pages so I don't know who this person is?
    Salam,

    I did some reverse engineering on the forum page and found that Hazrat soofi saheb is referring to brother khanbaba.

    Thanks.


  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    9,537

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali al-Hanafi View Post


    I have a couple of his books on ghayr muqallids, Ayna-e-Ghayr Muqallidiat and Ghayr Muqallid ki Diary. They are very informative books and I'm seriously thinking about translating parts of them to English. Both these books and more are available from Azhar Academy, London.
    W-Salam,

    Jazakullah Khairun Brothers but I can't find these two books on Azhar Academy?


  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali al-Hanafi View Post


    I have a couple of his books on ghayr muqallids, Ayna-e-Ghayr Muqallidiat and Ghayr Muqallid ki Diary. They are very informative books and I'm seriously thinking about translating parts of them to English. Both these books and more are available from Azhar Academy, London.

    Wa alaikum salam

    Excellent idea. Even if you don't translate all of it - can you please translate some examples if any of where they have made either Tahreef of the Qur'anic ayats or ahadith directly? Do they mention anything about Zubair Ali Za'i or Badiud din al Sindi - who are major references for them in Pakistan these days?

    Wassalam


  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by khanbaba View Post
    His books are good, but does he also debates?

    Mawlana Ameen Safdar Okarvi was the legend of this field.

    Br. Khanbaba - can you please see the forum on ah ya.org and see if Abu Alqama's claim that the late Mawlana Okarvi allegedly made Tahreef of the Qur'an (see the section on Deobandi's etc, his post appeared on Dec. 25th if i recall) or not?! This Abu Alqama is always attacking Deobandi's on there.


    Ma'salama


  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    915

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    W-Salam,

    Jazakullah Khairun Brothers but I can't find these two books on Azhar Academy?
    They are not on the website. These books are available from the Azhar Academy warehouse. They are definitely worth reading.

    In A'ina-e-Ghayr Muqallidiyyat, Hadhrat Mawlana Abu Bakr Ghazipuri discusses the stance of the founders of the Ahl al-Hadith movement in India on various issues, which clearly contradict the stance of Sa'udi Salafis and the Ahl al-Hadith of today. He also clarifies what they thought of Shaykh Muhammad ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab. This book was written in response to Al-Deobandiyyah. Both, the [original] Arabic book and it's translation (A'ina-e-Ghayr Muqallidiyyat) are available.

    There are others books by Mawlana Abu Bakr Ghazipuri available too.


  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    9,537

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu'ayman ibn Amr View Post
    They are not on the website. These books are available from the Azhar Academy warehouse. They are definitely worth reading.

    In A'ina-e-Ghayr Muqallidiyyat, Hadhrat Mawlana Abu Bakr Ghazipuri discusses the stance of the founders of the Ahl al-Hadith movement in India on various issues, which clearly contradict the stance of Sa'udi Salafis and the Ahl al-Hadith of today. He also clarifies what they thought of Shaykh Muhammad ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab. This book was written in response to Al-Deobandiyyah. Both, the [original] Arabic book and it's translation (A'ina-e-Ghayr Muqallidiyyat) are available.

    There are others books by Mawlana Abu Bakr Ghazipuri available too.
    W-Salam,

    1) Any plans on translation?

    2) Who is the best person to talk to when you call Azhar Academy?


  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    915

    Default Re: Contact Details of Deobandi Ulama with Manazira experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadh_Khan View Post
    W-Salam,

    1) Any plans on translation?

    2) Who is the best person to talk to when you call Azhar Academy?


    1. Not that I know of. The Urdu translation is over 250 pages long.
    2. If the call is relating to Urdu / Arabic books, you would need to speak Mawlana Sajid. He may not be availble until next Monday though.


Similar Threads

  1. contact details of some shayukh?
    By adam talha in forum General Islam
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-05-2011, 01:23 AM
  2. British Deobandi Ulama VS South African Deobandi Ulama
    By Colonel_Hardstone in forum General Islam
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 16-05-2010, 04:06 PM
  3. could I have syed bahudeen contact details
    By London786 in forum General Islam
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-02-2009, 02:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •