Assalam o alaykum,
Imam-i-Azam Abu Hanifa had a Rafidi neighbor, who was especially known for his hatred towards Hadhrat Usman Dhun-nurain and would refer to him as munfiq and such. He fall sick and Imam Abu Hanifa came to know of this and went to visit him as he also thought this is a good opportunity for dawah. When he went to visit him, Rafidi was surprised that Imam of Sunnis have came to ask about my health. During their conversation, Imam asked him if he could do anything for him? He replied that I might not live much longer, and I have a young daughter. I know you are a very pious person and I would like you to find a good husband for my daughter. Imam Abu Hanifa said, yes I have someone in my mind. Imam Abu Hanifa told him the name of that person, and it was a Jewish guy. Rafidi was really angry and his face turned red. So Imam Abu Hanifa told him, you don't want a Jewish for your daughter, but for you it's ok to say that Hadhrat Usman was a munafiq and Prophet gave his two daughters to a munafiq. He was very ashamed and he left Shiaism and accepted Islam.
[From the lectures of Dr. Mufti Ismail Memon Madani and Mawlana Amin Safdar Okarvi]
Salam brothers and sisters,
I recently found this on the net, and it is quite good:
Remember that the only sect that is saved on Judgment-Day is the one that strictly adheres to holy Quran and authentic Sunnah, You find today so-called "Islamic" sects which claim that they embody true Islam. However, those sects do or say something that is totally against Quran or Sunnah. “Ibathiah” which is the main sect in Oman, believe that the holy Quran is created rather than descended upon prophet Muhammad (). This is totally contrary to the Quranic verse: “We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)” (9:15). Shi’ites also believe that the Imam is impeccable, that is, he can never go wrong, and that he knows about the future. Can anyone know about the future other than Almighty Allah?!! This belief of theirs contradicts the following verse: “"He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make anyone acquainted with His Mysteries,”(26:72).
Scholar Salman Al-Odah (may Allah release him from the prison in which he has been unjustly thrown because he spoke out about religious contraventions in Saudi Arabia) met in the US Shi’ite students from Bahrain and the Eastern province of Saudi Arabia and the following dialogue took place:
Scholar: Tell me your opinion of the Khomeni of Iran?
Students: He was a great Islamic leader.
Scholar: Tell me your opinion of his revolution?
Students: His revolution prevailed over Kufr and scooped the Islamic Ummah from the mire into which it plunged.
Scholar: Do you think Khomeni put his trust in wrong places, that is, some of his followers who assisted him in his revolution were not worthy of his trust; they were deviant?
Students: Absolutely not! All his supporters were true Shi’ite Muslims who could never betray him; they were true to the Islamic cause.
Scholar: You said that Khomeni was a great leader and that he picked for his revolution the right people who could never betray him, because khomeni is an Imam and Imam can never go wrong. Is that what you said and meant?
Scholar: Now tell me who is better Khomeni or prophet Muhammad ()?
Students: Prophet Muhammad, naturally.
Scholar: Could the prophet go wrong?
Students: Certainly not.
Scholar: Could he put his trust in people unworthy of his trust?
Scholar: So why do you disapprove of and slander those sahaba (prophet’s disciples) who were closest to him, like Abu Baker Al-Sadeeq and Omar Ibn Al-Khattab and say that those most righteous people of the prophet usurped khilafah from Ali Ibn Abi Talib. How could the prophet () trust those people whom you think are unworthy of his trust. The prophet () should have known better about their disloyalty.
Students: They were loyal Muslims during the prophet’s life but they went astray after his death.
Scholar: And do you think the matter of succeeding the prophet was so unimportant to Allah the Almighty that He did not tell the prophet () about it before he died?
The Shi’ite were struck-dumb!
There are many sects that consider itself Islamic while it is really not.
Any sect that has among its articles of belief something against Quran or Sunnah, no matter how small, is no longer Islamic.
Remember, brothers and sisters, that while you follow the Quran and Sunnah you may do something or believe in something that automatically casts you out of the fold of Islam. So beware! Stick to the letter to Quaran and Sunnah, no additions, no subtractions and no alterations. In this respect I remember a do’a (prayer) that the prophet used to say: “ O You who can turn eyes and hearts upside down do steady my heart on your religion”.
Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors. [2:190].
One hour's meditation on the work of the Creator is better than seventy years of prayer!
Ok right i wanted to ask two questions.
1) Whats the difference between sunnis/shias etc?
2) Whats the difference between casts and stuff? And what are they?
They are two different things i would like to know more about!
" There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will "
There are no casts, there are schools of thoughts which are differences in jurisprudence. Namely hanafi, shafii, mailiki and hanbali. All schools of thought have the same beliefs they just differ in secondary matters and all schools of thought are valid as they are based on evidence from quran and hadith.
and Allah Knows Best.
Ahl Al-Bait, Ummahat Al-Mu’minin (The Prophets Family)
[Excerpt from the book 'Aqeedatu Waasitiyah' (Creed of the Middle Path)] by Ibn Taymiyyah
Ahl as-Sunnah should love the Prophet’s family, give them support, and honor the Prophet’s will in regard to them, as he said at Ghadir al-Khum: “I ask you by Allah to take care of my family I ask you by Allah to take care of my family.” (Muslim)
[The Prophet] (peace be upon him) said to his uncle al-Abbas when he complained to him that some men of Quraysh resent Banu Hashim (the Prophet’s clan): “By (Allah) in Whose Hands my soul is! They will never be believers until they love you for the sake of my relationship to you.” (Reported by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal and others)
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Indeed, Allah chose the sons of isma’il, and from them He chose Kinanah, and from Kinanah He chose Quraysh, and from Quraysh he chose Banu Hashim, and from Banu Hashim He chose me.” (Reported by Muslim and Ibn Hanbal)
‘Ummahat Al-Mu’minin (The Prophets Wives)
[Ahl as-Sunnah] should give support to the wives of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), the Mothers of the Believers, and they should believe that they will be his wives in the Hereafter, especially Khadijah (may Allah be pleased with her) the mother of most of his children, and the first person to believe in him and give him support, and he respected her very highly.
And [A'ishah], as-Siddiqah, the daughter of [Abu Bakr] as-Siddiq (may Allah be pleased with her and her father), of whom the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Aa’ishah’s superiority over women is like the superiority of ath-Tharid (a dish of sopped bread, meat and broth) over the rest of the food.” (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim)
[Ahl as-Sunnah] should forsake the Rawafid (shiite) doctrine, those who hate the Prophet’s Companions and revile them.
They should forsake the Nawasib1 doctrine (those who harm the Prophet’s Family verbally or actually).
1. Nawasib is a group of people who do not like ‘Ali or his family; they are the counterpart of the Rawafid.
Shiite Belief that the present Quran is fabricated
The Shi’ahs do not believe in the present Qur’an to be authentic for three reasons:
First reason: The first reason ties in with the Shi’ite belief that that all the Companions of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.), the transmitters of the Qur’an, were liars. In addition, they belief that the Imams of the ahl al-Bait were also liars, and used to observe taqiyyah (religious dissimulation). If all the Sahabah and the member of the Prophetic household were lairs, from whence did they receive the original Qur’an from the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.)?
Second reason: The Sahabah, the lairs and fibbers in Shi’ite estimation, narrated the Qur’an and were responsible for its propagation and widespread recitation. On the other hand, the Imams of the Ahl al-Bait did not have the privilige and the opportunity of narrating it or verifying it, how can they then accept the present Qur’an to be perfect and in its entirety?
Third reason: There are more than two hundred narrations (regarded as authentic by Shi’ahs) in Shi’ite primary sources which testify that the present Qur’an has been tampered with, some things added, and some omitted. Not one Shi’ite narration speaks of the veracity of the present Qur’an, and according to them, it only occupies the status of an isolated tradition (khabr wahid).
However, some Shi’ahs have rejected the notion that the present Qur’an is fabricated, and they quote four Shi’ite scholars in this regard: Sharif Murtada, Abu Ja’far Tusi, Abu ‘Ali Tabarsi, and Shaikh Saduq.
Using the findings and statements of these four scholars is not valid as the edifice of Shi’ism rests upon the infallible Imams. Most of all the narrations attesting to the present skimpy state of the Qur’an originate from them. What weight does these four Shi’ite scholars hold in comparison to the old scholars and authorities of Shi’ism and their immutable Imams?
Even if the verdict of these four scholars are accepted, it has been found that they had employed the principle of taqiyyah when stating that the present Qur’an has not been fabricated. Husain ibn Muhammad Taqi al-Nuri al-Tabarsi, a Shi’ite scholar, has proven this for us. He says regarding their verdict: “None of the earlier scholars have concurred to their view.” (Faslul Khitab fi Tahrif Kitab Rabb al-Arbab pge 33)
Husain ibn Muhammad Taqi al-Nuri al-Tabarsi further says that the majority of the Shi’ahs believe in the tampering of the Qur’an, and this is the stance of the majority. (Faslul Khitab fi Tahrif Kitab Rabb al-Arbab pge 32)
A few quotations to this effect is given from authentic Shia sources on the matter:
1. Muhammad ibn Ya’qub al-Kulaini on the authority of Jabir that he heard Abu Ja’far saying: “Whoever claims from amongst the people that he has collected the entire Qur’an as Allah has revealed it is a liar. Only ‘Ali and the Imams after him had collected it and memorized it as Allah had revealed it.” (Usul al-Kafi, Chapter that the Qur’an was not entirely collected except by the Imams, and they only have all knowledge)
2. Kulaini has narrated on the authority of Salim ibn Salamah who said: “A person recited a portion of the Qur’an to Abu ‘Abdullah (Imam Ja’far), and I heard that a few words of the Qur’an which the other people did not recite. At this, Imam Ja’far told him: “Refrain from reciting this way, recite like how the common people recite it until the appearance of the saviour. When he appears, recite the Qur’an to its fullest. I will then reveal the manuscript which ‘Ali had written. It is the same manuscript, after writing it, he presented it to the people saying: “This is the Book of Allah as was revealed upon Muhammad (S.A.W.). I have gathered it from the tablets.” The people told him: “We already have a manuscript in which the entire Qur’an has been collected. We are not in need of yours.” At this, ‘Ali told them: “By Allah, I will never show it to you after this day. I was charged to inform you of it after I collected it so that you may recite it.” (Usul al-Kafi, Indian edition, pge 6 8)
3. Kulaini has again narrated on the authority of Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Abu Nasr who said: “Abu al-Hasan gave me a manuscript and told me to see what was written therein. I opened it, and under the verse “Those who disbelieve will not??..” were written the names of seventy Qurai****es along with the names of their father.” (Usul al-Kafi, Indian edition, pge 680)
4. Kulaini again narrates that Abu ‘Abdulah said: “Jibra’il descended upon Muhammad with the following verse in this way: “O people of the Book, bring faith in what we have revealed regarding ‘Ali, the magnificent light.” (Ibid)
5. Some of the Shi’ahs have accused Sayyidian ‘Uthman that he had destroyed the original Qur’an by burning it, and all the chapters which contained the virtues of ‘Ali and the ahl al-Bait were also destroyed. From amongst these portions is the chapter of wilayat as follows: “In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful. O you who believe, bring faith on the two lights which We have revealed. They will recite My verses to you and will warn you of the punishment of a terrible day. These two lights are of each other, and I am All-Hearing All-Knowing.” (Faslul Khitab fi Tahrif Kitab Rabb al-Arbab pge 180)
6. Ahmad ibn Abu Talib Tibirsi narrates on the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (R.A.): “When the Holy Prophet passed away, ‘Ali gathered the Qur’an and produced it to the Emigrants (Muhajirun) and the Helpers (Ansar) as the Holy Prophet had bided him to do so. When Abu Bakr opened the first page, he found some denunciation of the Quraish tribe. At this ‘Umar leapt forward and said: “O ‘Ali, take it back for we are not in need of it.” ‘Ali took it back. Just then Zaid ibn Thabit, a prominent reciter of the Qur’an appeared, and ‘Umar told him: “‘Ali was here a short while back with a Qur’an which despises the Emigrants and the Helpers. I think we should compile such a Qur’an wherein all these aspects are omitted.” Zaid agreed with him, but he added: “Once I have completed the Qur’an according to this method and ‘Ali sees it, will your version be not invalidated?” ‘Umar then asked: “What ruse should we employ then?” Zaid replied: “You know better of such ruses.” At this ‘Umar said: “There is no ruse but to kill ‘Ali and obtain comfort from him in this way.” ‘Umar then thought of having him killed by Khalid ibn al-Walid, but this plan failed. When ‘Umar assumed the leadership after some time, the people asked ‘Ali to produce his Qur’an. ‘Umar asked him: “O ‘Ali, produce the Qur’an which you showed Abu Bakr so that we may agree on it.” At this, ‘Ali said: “This is not possible, I only showed it to Abu Bakr so that the proof may be established on you people, and so that you may not say on the day of Judgement: “We were unaware of it,” “You did not produce it.” The Qur’an in my possession will not be touched except by the pure, and the designated ones of my family.” ‘Umar asked: “Is the time known when it will be produced.” Upon this ‘Ali replied: “Yes, when the saviour of times emerge, it will be produced and all the people will agree to it.” (Al-Ihtijaj, Najaf, pge 225. Also see Tafsir al-Safi pge 11, and Fasl al-Khitab pge 7)
7. Husain al-Nuri al-Tabarsi says: “It has been narrated from many of the Rawafid of times gone by that the present Qur’an is not the one which was revealed upon Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.). it has been altered, and many words added on and omitted.” (Faslul Khitab fi Tahrif Kitab Rabb al-Arbab pge 32) .
The Beliefs of the Shi’ites about the Present Quran
Jabir reported that he heard Imam Baqir saying: ‘No one can claim that he has compiled the Quran as Allah revealed except a liar. The only person to compile it and memorise it according to its revelation was Ali ibn Abi Talib and the Imams who succeeded him. (Usole kafi 1:22 8)
A man said that someone was reciting the Quran in the company of Imam Ja’far. The narrator said that he heard certain verses in the recitation which were not according to the recitation of the people. Imam Ja’far told the person reciting: ‘Do not recite like this. Recite as the people recite until the (promised) Mahdi arrives. When the Mahdi arrives, he will recite the Quran according to its original revelation and the Qu,ran compiled by Ali will be brought forward. (Ibid: 2.622)
Allah says in Surah Ale Imraan (32):
“Certainly Allah has chosen Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham and the family of Imraan above the (families of the) worlds.”
Allamah Ali ibn Ibrahim AI-Qummi - one of the early Shi’ite commentators of the Quran said concerning this verse:
‘The Imam said: ‘The words: “The family of Muhammed” were also revealed along with “the family of Ale Imraan.” They (referring to the Companions of the Prophet S.A.W.) removed the words “The family of Muhammad” from the original text (Al-Qummi’s commentary:308). The allegation of removing the words preempts any possibility of abrogation. It is clear that the commentary is accusing the Companions of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) of distorting the Quran.
Allah says in Surah Taha (115):
“And We had given Adam an order before, but he forgot and We did not find any resolve in him (to disobey the order).”
Imam Ja’far is reported to have said that Allah had revealed this verse with the following words:
“We had ordered Adam before with some words about Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain and the Imams from their offspring but he (Adam) forgot.” Ja’far said: ‘By Allah, these were the words which were revealed to Muhammad.’ (Usul Kafi: 1:416 and the footnotes of Maqbool’s translation: 637)
Allah says in Surah Yusuf (49):
“Then a year will come in which people will be given abundant help and they will press grapes.” In AI-Qummi’s commentary it is reported from Imam Ja’far that someone recited this verse in the presence of Ali. Ali said: ‘What will they press’? Wine?’ The person asked how he should read the verse. Ali replied that the verse was revealed thus: “Then a year will come in which people will he given abundant help and in which they will be given abundant rain. (Al-Qummi’s commentary: 192)
The word Ya’siroon in the present Quran is in the active voice. According to this commentary it should have been read in the passive voice as Yu’saroon to alter the meaning. In the footnotes to the translation of Maqbool, it is written that this word (Ya’siroon) was changed from the passive voice to the active to suit the fancies of wine-loving khulafa (rulers). (Maqbool’s translation: 479)
Allah says in Surah Muhammad (9):
“That is because they resented what Allah revealed, so Allah in turn cancelled their deeds.” AI-Qummi has stated that Imam Muhammad Baqir said that Jibreel had transmitted this verse as: ‘That is because they resented what Allah revealed about Ali.’ But then the apostates removed Ali’s name (from the Quran). (Ibid: 1011)
Allah says in Surah Waqi’ah (29):
“And the Companions of the Right Hand. What about the Companions of the Right Hand. They shall be among thornless lote-trees and under clusters of bananas.”
One person recited this verse in the presence of Ali. Ali said that the word Talh is not.appropriate and should read Tal’a as in Surah Shu’araa (………). Some enquired as why the word should not be changed. Ali replied that it was not the right time to do so because correcting the Quran would only confuse common people. He went on to say that among the Imams, only Imam Mahdi will have the right to reintroduce the Quran as it was during the time of the prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). (Ibid: 1067)
Abu Mansur Ahmed Tibrisi, a prominent Shi’ite scholar of the 8th century (H), has written:
‘Enumerating the distortions and omissions of this sort (from the present Quran) would become laborious and it will disclose what Taqiyyah (Shi’ite practice to conceal the ‘truth’ for religious purposes) requires me not to disclose: the good qualities of Allah’s friends and the vices of His enemies. (AI-Ihtijaj by Tibrisi: 1:254)
Mullah Muhsin Kashani, an 11th century Shi’ite scholar comments on the above quoted statement:
‘It is clear from all of these traditions and quotations from the Family of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) that the present Quran is not the complete Quran which was revealed to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). In fact, there are verses that contradict that which was revealed; verses that have been distorted and places where omissions have been made such as the names of Ali, the Family of Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and, on several occasions, there were the names of the hypocrites. Moreover, the present order of the Quran is not according to the preferred order of Allah and His Messenger. Ali ibn Ibrahim (a renowned commentator) also holds this opinion.’ (Tafseer of Saafi: l:32).
(I) Qur’aan - The Shi’ites call the Qur’aan “Note Book of Othman.” They consider the present Qur’aan as compiled by, Hazrat Abu Baker (R.A.), Hazrat Omar (R.A.) and Hazrat Othman (R.A.) whom they consider usurpers of Hazrat Ali’s (R.A.) caliphate, unbelievers and renegades. (The fact is that the whole Qur’aan was revealed to the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam who got it written on slabs of bones and stones, parchments etc. and it was memorised by many companions and recited in the presence of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam).
The Shia belief is that the real Qur�aan was entrusted by the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) to Hazrat Ali (R.A.), but when the enemies did not believe in the same, Hazrat Ali (R.A.) concealed it and entrusted the same to his successor Imaams, and the eleventh Imaam handed it over to the twelfth Imaam - the underground and hidden Imaam. He is keeping the real Qur’aan in his custody, and when he will reappear, he will then reveal the real Qur’aan. The underground Imaam was only a child when he was entrusted with the Holy Qur’aan for safe custody.
The Shias believe that in the real Qur’aan lying with the underground Twelfth Imaam, there is a clear mention of Hazrat Ali (R.A.) and his posterity Imaamat. The present Qur’aan is abridged and the Shias per force believe the same as Qur’aan - but it is only, a stopgap belief. (vide Majalisus - Shia 147-149). (Al Balaghul- Mobin 36 8) (Ibid 37 Volume Two, 378, 373). (On the other hand, even European Orientalists consider the Qur’aan to be the only religious scripture in the world free from any temperance and existing in its pristine purity).
1.) Not Completed.
2.) Has 17,000 Aayats.
3.) Our’s has 6,666.
4.) Abu Bakr’s opposed the text of the Quraan.
5.) Original Quraan with 12th Imaam Mahdi.
6.) Do not produce Haafiz.
7.) Do not perform Taraweeh.
8.) Quraan will be read/ learnt when 12th Imaam brings it.
9.) Ali (R.A) showed original Quraan to Sahabah (R.A) who rejected it.
10.) Passages mentioning virtures of Ali(R.A) has been purposefully deleted from the Quraan.
11.) There are 2,000 shiah traditions making many additions and subtractions in Quraan.
12.) The ‘Murtaddeen’- renegrades have removed the name of Ali(R.A).
(1.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tibarsi approved by Khomeni in ‘ Al- Hukumaat -ul- Islamiyaa”.
(2.) Usul Kafi P671.
(3.) Usul Kafi P671.
(4.) Kashful Asraar P111.
(5.) Usul Kafi 2-632.
(6.) See Iran.
(7.) See Iran.
(8.) Usul Kafi - p622.
(9.) Maqbool - 1067 - Usul Kafi Vol1 P228. (10.)Tafseer Ali Qummi-308 /Usul Kafi 1:416/Footnotes of Maqbool’s translation 637/ Al- Ihtijaj- Tabarsi- 1-254/ Tafseer of Saafi- 1- 32/ Muqaddamah 6 , from Tafseer Saafi P32 Vol -1.
(11.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tabarsi.
(12.) Surah Muhammad, Ayat 9, Para 26- Molvi Maqbool Dehli P1011
Are Shia Kafir?
1. “Bad’ah” ALLAH tells a lie. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No.1, Page No. 148. A Shia doctrine.)
2. All Imams are equal in rank and status to Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s). (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 270)
3. There are seventeen thousand Ayah in real Qur’an. (Al Shafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 616)
4. Sahabah (R.H) became infidel by denying the divine right (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. First three caliph and other Sahabas became infidel by denying the divine right of (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. (Asool Kaafi, Page No. 420)
5. All the people rejected Islam after the death of the Prophet except three. Miqdad, Abu Zar and Salman Farsi. (Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 134)
6. “Difference between ALLAH and Ali”. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 66)
7. We are the eyes of the God in his creature and the final authority in all human beings. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 145)
8. No one possess complete knowledge of Holy Qur’an except Imams. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 22 8)
9. Hazrat Abu Bakr (r.a) could not recite Kalma at the time of his death. (Israr-e-Muhammad, Page No. 211)
10. When Our Qaim (12th Imam) gets up, Humira (Ayesha) will be raised from the dead so as to be whipped her due punishment, and so as to avenge the daughter of Muhammad (s.a.w.s), Fatima. (Al Shafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 10 8)
11. Ali is God. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 66)
12. The Hujjat (Ultimate proof) of God can not be established without Imam. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 177)
13. “Changes in Qur’an for Drinker Khulafa-e-Rashideen”. (Translation Of Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 479)
14. Shaitan was the first to sworn the oath of allegiance from Abu Bakr in the mosque. (Israr-e-Muhammad, Page No. 30)
15. “An accusation of poisoning to Prophet by Ayesha and Hafsa”. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Page No. 11 8)
16. Imams are God. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 85)
17. Imam knows his hour of death and his death is in his control. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1,Page No. 25 8)
18. Pakistan is mentioned in the Original Holy Qur’an, present Qur’an is meaningless. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 554)
19. It is infidelity (Kufr) to doubt about the infidelity (Kufr) of Hazrat Umar. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Page No. 63)
21. Abdullah Ibn-e-Saba maintained the indispensability of Imamat and claimed that Ali was the true lord. (Anwaar-e-Naumania, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 234)
22. According to Shia’s nothing can remain hidden from the Imams, they have a complete knowledge of past, present and future. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 260)
23. Qur’an was ascended in four parts whereas present Qur’an is consist of three parts. (Shia Aur Tehreef-e-Quran, page No. 62)
24. Those who deny the first of Hazrat Ali Caliphate are infidels. (Anwaar-e-Naumania, Vol. No. 3, Page No. 264)
25. Ayesha was an infidel women. (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 726)
26. We neither accept that God nor Prophet whose successor is Abu Bakr. (Anwaar-e-Naumania, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 27 8)
27. Imam posses more attribute than a Prophet posses. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 38 8)
28. The present Qur’an is abridged where as the Original Qur’an is kept by Imam Mehdi. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 553)
29. Abu Bakr and Umar were more tyrant than Shaitan. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 509)
30. Imam Mehdi will punish Ayesha with strips. (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 901)
31. “An acceptance of separate Kalma”. (Asool-e-Shariat Fee Aqaid-ul-Shia’t, Page No. 423)
32. To hide secret and to weep on the operations of Imam is Jihad. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 226)
33. Shaikheen (r.a) refused to accept the Qur’an which was compiled by Hazrat Ali (r.a). (Fasal-ul-Khitab, Page No. 64)
34. Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Umar among seven doors of the hell. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 500)
35. Ayesha and Hafsa were hypocrite and infidel women. (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 900)
36. “An acceptance of alteration in the Kalma Tayyibah”. (Shia Mazhab Haq Hai, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 57)
37. Fourteen Imams of Shia’s (infallible), the masters of this Universe are desecration of all Prophets and Angels. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. 2, Page No. 29)
38. Qur’an was eaten by God. (Min Kitab-ul-Burhan Fee Tafseer-ul-Quran, Page No. 3 8)
39. Imam Mehdi will order, the digging out from grave, the dead bodies of Shaikheen, make them alive and will be punished. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 371)
40. “Ayesha was hypocrite”. (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Page No. 867)
41. To ask for help from Ali is not a polytheism but a way of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s)”. ( Hathi Kay Daant Khanay Kay Aur Dikhanay Kay Aur, Vol. No.2, Page No. 41)
42. Imam Mehdi will kill all the Sunni Scholars. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No.527)
43. The main compilers of Qur’an interpreted changed corrupted and perverted the Holy Qur’an. (Al-Ehtijaj, Page No. 257)
44. Abu Bakr, Umar, Usman and Muawiyah are like idols, they are worst of all the creatures of God. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 519)
45. Ayesha was charged of committing open vulgarity. (Qur’an Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 840)
46. Kalma Tayyibah without Ali Wali ULLAH is false. (Shia Mazhab Haq Hai, Page No. 2)
47. Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Umar were the followers of Shaitan. (Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 674)
48. Ayesha was not an American or European lady. (Haqeeqat-e-Fiqah Hanfia Dar Jawab Haqeeqat-e-Fiqah Jaffria, Page No. 64)
49. When God becomes happy, He talks in Persian, when He becomes annoyed, talks in Arabic. (Tareekh-ul-Islam, Page No. 163)
50. In Holy Qur’an (Fahsha) refers to Abu Bakr, (Munkir) refers to Umar, and (Baghi) refers to Usman. (Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 551)
Now my dear Readers you all only decide what should be the label of such people who are still propagating their false beliefs.