Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Dream of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)

During the date between February 2011 to march 2011, at a time when I used to give Dawaa to a non-muslim brother(who mentioned that he took the
    christian scholar course). There was a night when I fell asleep and saw a dream where I was in an area (it looked like a desert) and there was a gathering
    of people listening to a person who was giving a lecture. At first I wasn't sure who that person was. It looked like it was a friday Jumaa' lecture, not exactly sure.
    But after the lecture was finished, there was a mosque near us that everyone was entering so I followed the people. There were alot of people. When I entered,
    I saw a man who was walking right and left near the entrance of the mosque inbetween the crowd of people. I wanted to know who that man was. At first I couldn't see him face. Than I heard some people saying "ya rusal Allah..ya rusal Allah!" At the moment I knew the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was in between the
    crowd. Although I did not know who he was until the crowd left and went to prayer. I waited for the crowd to go to prayer until I saw a man wearing a white
    clothes (it looked like a thowb or "galabeya"). He had White soft hair at the height reaching near the bottom of his neck. He was calling people to prayer in arabic, translated as "come to prayer! come to prayer! it is time for prayer!" because there were still some people outside the mosque. I walked up to him and at that moment I knew it was prophet Muhammad (SAW). He looked at me as if he felt sad for me, he had a "caring" face and he pointed towards the people praying
    and told me, "go to prayer." Then I saw his teeth, they looked half-broken and others not-lined properly. I ask Messenger of God, "Ya rasul Allah, what happened to your teeth?" I remember he replied with a positive answer although I do not remember what he said, then he put his hands on my shoulder and his other handpointed towards prayer (he did not point with one finger, but he pointed with his whole hand "flat" pointing). As I went to prayer and said "Allah akbar" (about to start praying) I suddenly woke up. At first I wasn't sure if the dream was true because I wasn't a sheikh or very pius. Than someone told me that If you see
    prophet Muhammad (SAW) in you dream than you have certainly seen him since the shaytan cannot take his form. I feel very gratefull, ALhamdulillah. It feels
    like a reward from Allah and a reminder so I pray my prayers on time.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by kais_1 View Post
    those who have seen the prophet mohammed (PBUH) have actually seen him as the shaytaan cant take his form...
    Shaytaan cant take his form...

But Shaytaan can take some one's form... And can say i am prophet muhammed (peace be upon him)...

Even if you agree that to whom you have seen in your dream is prophet muhammed (peace be upon him) then how can you confirm that he is only prophet muhammed (peace be upon him)?
    Have you seen prophet muhammed (peace be upon him) in his life time?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by itajamulrahman View Post

But Shaytaan can take some one's form... And can say i am prophet muhammed (peace be upon him)...

Even if you agree that to whom you have seen in your dream is prophet muhammed (peace be upon him) then how can you confirm that he is only prophet muhammed (peace be upon him)?
    what is your Question? Are you denying this hadith from Sahih Muslim

Abu Huraira (ra) narrates: The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Whoever has seen me in a dream, has in fact seen me, for Satan does not appear in my form" (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4 p 1225 no 5635)

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

I'm more interested to know about this part;

"And can say i am prophet muhammed (peace be upon him)..."

Is there any reference to that? (preferably from hadith).

The reason is that, when a shaytaan started saying that he is the Prophet Muhamad, isn't that by definition the shaytaan was trying to take the Prophet 's form?
    لا إله إلا الله
    محمد رسول الله

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by hmdsalahuddin View Post
    what is your Question? Are you denying this hadith from Sahih Muslim

Abu Huraira (ra) narrates: The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Whoever has seen me in a dream, has in fact seen me, for Satan does not appear in my form" (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4 p 1225 no 5635)

No brother i am not denying the hadith..

I accept that hadith that satan can not take our prophet (pubh) form..

What i am trying to say is if we see prophet (pubh) then we have to forget what we have seen as we do for other dream's... we should not keep it in our mind and remember again and again...

Can you prove me that everyone look's the same face of prophet (pubh) ?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

What i am trying to say is if we see prophet (pubh) then we have to forget what we have seen as we do for other dream's... we should not keep it in our mind and remember again and again...

?

Why?

We should rather take lesson from those blessed dreams. Okay?
    If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
    Wassalaam...

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Can you prove me that everyone look's the same face of prophet (pubh) ?

How much time have you spend learning interpretation of dreams bro?
    If you haven't, kindly remain silent.

A New forum for seeking Ilm.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by amr123 View Post

How much time have you spend learning interpretation of dreams bro?
    If you haven't, kindly remain silent.

Following fard and sunnah itself is taking lot of time, then how will i have time to involve in interpretation of dreams ?

I have not seen muhammed (PBUH) in my dreams till yet, if i see muhammed (PBUH) in my dream also i will be silent... Insha allah..

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Following fard and sunnah itself is taking lot of time, then how will i have time to involve in interpretation of dreams ?

I have not seen muhammed (PBUH) in my dreams till yet, if i see muhammed (PBUH) in my dream also i will be silent... Insha allah..

That's one thing, but we should also strive not to give wrong information even if it's unintentional, furthermore in a field that we are not knowledgeable enough. Having said that, I'm still hoping that you would clarify your statement (the underlined part) that
    "But Shaytaan can take some one's form... And can say i am prophet muhammed (peace be upon him)..." so that everyone of us here can learn something from it. Perhaps the source of it?

I understand that sometimes shaytaan wouldn't declare himself to be the Prophet Muhamad but would appear as an alim in someone's dream. And most of the time we are susceptible to assume a wrong thing, so there's a chance that someone who doesn't know enough about it would fall for it. But having a shaytaan to openly declare that he's the Prophet Muhamad himself would contradict the above hadith posted by brother amr123. Plus this is the first time that I heard that shaytaan can claim himself to be Prophet Muhamad.

So in all honesty, kindly please elaborate your statement further.
    لا إله إلا الله
    محمد رسول الله

Madhhab
    Hanafi

People here who have been blessed with Muhammed in their dreams are only sharing because of our happiness so that we should try to make our increase our imaan and should get lesson from those dreams.
    If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
    Wassalaam...