Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sh Imran Nazar Hussain?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Question Sh Imran Nazar Hussain?

Who is the above mentioned Sheikh? Is he reliable?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Sh Imran Nazar Hussain?

Quote Originally Posted by Proud2baMuslim View Post
    Who is the above mentioned Sheikh? Is he reliable?
    Asslamo Allaikum,

South Africans will know more about Maulana Imran Nazar Hosein as I think he now lives in South Africa.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

No he doesnt, he resides in the Carribean

He was here a couple of months back

I dont wish to add any comments on the Sheikh himsel. Many of the Murabitun can tell us more about him.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Sorry, this may sound a silly question but who are Murabton?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Search the forum with the word murabitun

Google: Sheikh Abdul Qadir as Sufi

also google, Imran Nazar hoosen,, the sheikh has a website

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I am wondering nothing is coming up with this word? here at SF. Well.. I think if it will.. they'll be just long debates.. which I don't bother to read so can you tell me in short who are they? Or should they be avoided? and so Sh Imran belongs to Murabiton? I have already got his website but how can I decide he's ok or not?

Jazakallah khair

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

I would like to suggest you listen to some of his lectures and read Jerusalem in the Quran. Mankind can innately recognise truth when they find it.

Personally, I can assure you that I have not heard anything "unreliable" from the Sheikh, perhaps at times opinions that are not "mainstream" but nothing that contradicts the Quran.
    But he is just an ordinary Human like us, feel free to contact him using the contact us page on the website:

http://www.imranhosein.org/contact-us.html

Also have a look at :

http://www.imranhosein.org/reader-comments.html
    --
    Khidr said to Moses, Surely you would not be able to show patience with me. Indeed, how can you show patience in respect of that which lies beyond your comprehension? ( Sūrah al-Kahf, 18:66-67)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Though he has some mistake in his thinking; yet his insight is praise-worthy; most important is he is dealing with such issues that are very essential to know for todays muslims as after Rasulullah (SAW) Qiyamat is very near and it can come any time.

Even some scholar say this or the next century will be the end century before Qiyamat.
    mabrur

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Some Misconceptions/ Missunderstadnings Regarding Moulana Imran N Hosein -

1. He is not a member of the Murabitun. He does agree with some of their work in so far as Gold Dinar and Ribah is concerned. He differs with them in that we recognise the role of Dajjaal and Gog and Magog in the establishment and propogation of the current, failing Usurious banking system and the secular systems of government.
    He also teaches a micro economic response to the problem of paper money i.e Muslims should preserve their faith in remotely located Muslim Villages and to there establish the Deen based on Amr, authentic Money and Islamic Market

2. He was a member of Tanzeemi Islami for some time, but when they had a change of leadership he did not renew his bay'ah.

3. He is not Berillwi or Deobandi. He strictly opposes any sectarianism and does not get involved in any such disputes. He does however emphasise the need for Authentic Islamic Spirituality as opposed to protestant versions of the Deen.

4. Only Allah knows when the the End of the World (Qiyamat) is. This is the time that the trumpet will be blown and the mountains will crumble. Moulana Imran's work rather deals with the End of History, a philosophical concept which deals with the final age and the ultimate success or failure of civilisations and religions in so far as the establishment of that ideology on earth. Francis Fukoyama recently wrote that modern secular society and government is the end of history, that is that no other ideology would be able to replace or surpass this one in its achievements and accomplishments. This statement has prompted Moulana Imran to respond by bringing the Islamic course of events to light and showing how we believe history will end. Events taking place in the world now (economic collapse of the US and US $) he has been warning about since 1994. I do hope you are buying some gold to help you in the times ahead. The day after Sept 11th he also warned that the Aim of the war was not Afghanistan but in fact Iraq. A year later, the US was in Iraq and still occupies it. The end of history is the last age before the end of the World.

5. No one is required to accept his ta'wil/interpretation of Hadith or Quran. they are not matters of Aqidah and you will still be a muslim if you disagree with him.
    They are his scholarly opinion and he allways says that "only Allah does not make mistakes". However he has asked that those who disagree with him bring their daleel in similar manner in which he has (Books - Jerusalem in the Quran, Surah Kahf in the Modern Age) etc. We have not seen or been made aware of any such books to date.
    Last edited by mogamadza; 14-08-2009 at 06:35 AM.
    --
    Khidr said to Moses, Surely you would not be able to show patience with me. Indeed, how can you show patience in respect of that which lies beyond your comprehension? ( Sūrah al-Kahf, 18:66-67)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

thanks for this information