At my local (small) mosque there were a lot of items. I will try list a few:
1. Hair of Rasulallah (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Alayhi Wa Salam)
2. Hair of Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA)
3. Hair of someone I cant remember!
4. Dust from the Grave of Rasulallah (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Alayhi Wa Salam)
5. Red carpet from Masjid Nabawi
6. Cream carpet from Masjid Nabawi (Behind the golden gates, next to the Grave)
7. The rope used for support when they painted the Green Dome on Masjid Nabawi. The small piece of rope had some green paint on it.
8. Many taweez's from Pirs.
9. Cloth coverings from a few graves including Hazrat Kwaja Moinideen Chishti (RA).
10. A small piece of wood from a tree used to scare Jinns away. It was used by a Pir.
I'll add more later if I can remember them all! But Al Hamdulillah I'm happy I seen the Hair of Rasulallah (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Alayhi Wa Salam). There were a few hairs of his and they were a medium brown colour.