Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Access to Brothers Forum

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Access to Brothers Forum

Quote Originally Posted by not known View Post

Brothers who find no joy in B'section should start from here http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/foru...117&order=desc

I bet u'll get addicted to it
    Very clever
    Request for Isaal e Sawab for our dearest brother and sunniforum.com legend, Dr. Abu Tamim (may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala have mercy on him) who left us on 2nd of Jan 2014.

www.theijtema.com - Because Inconvenience is SacrificeŽ

Madhhab
    Hanafi

No activity in last thirty days - by now it must Djinn infested.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Maripat View Post
    No activity in last thirty days - by now it must Djinn infested.
    ??!
    Request for Isaal e Sawab for our dearest brother and sunniforum.com legend, Dr. Abu Tamim (may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala have mercy on him) who left us on 2nd of Jan 2014.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by pluto View Post
    ??!
    That is the message you get when you click on the link provided brother Not Known.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

That is the message you get when you click on the link provided brother Not Known.

That's the special fruit of SF Heaven

given only to those who are in....

Madhhab
    Hanafi

that happened 'coz you don't have access...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Next you people will offer discounts.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I can't believe bro Maripat is not here in Bros Section of SF.Members like Sir Maripat should be in the bro section to make it more interesting.
    And the reason I think why the brothers section is getting banal and trite is because of absence of brothers like Sir Maripat-one of the most active member in SF.
    "Kash ! Main ek darakht hota jise kaat diya jata.(Ibne majah)".[abu dharr(Radhiyallahu anhu)]

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Oh brother! That is rather humbling.
    And now you shall get attention for having let the cat out!

Basically in spite of being an introvert this sinner has too many private circles that are disjoint and disconnected from each other. After coming in contact with the people of Allah (SWT) the realization dawned that this is neither desirable not manageable. As a consequence the personal striving now is for disengagement and thus adding one more possibility is really out of the way. But for very kind words.

I'll use the opportunity to add one concern. Though there is reduction of activity on some other fora also and hence this might be a general trend but there might be some contribution to reduced activity because people might not be getting mails from SF. Dr76 has complained several times about it.

To wind up - I'll add again that reduced discussions at the fora are a real sign of changing time. The interlocutors of Islam perhaps have got the message that they shall not get a walk over - to say the least. Also there is a realization on part various denominations that there is no point in internal bickering. Thus certain maturity has appeared in those circles where Islam was being discussed on internet.

This is a milestone of sort and we should give it a thought as to what we should do further. My personal answer is, of course, in favour of Islam. Critics asserts against Islam have been recycled many times over and we have rehearsed our answers that many time. Thus it is natural time to go to the next stage - Dawah.

Of course these are my personal observations and they have the usual pitfalls.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Oh brother! That is rather humbling.
    And now you shall get attention for having let the cat out!
    I wouldn't mind it.

Basically in spite of being an introvert this sinner has too many private circles that are disjoint and disconnected from each other. After coming in contact with the people of Allah (SWT) the realization dawned that this is neither desirable not manageable. As a consequence the personal striving now is for disengagement and thus adding one more possibility is really out of the way. But for very kind words.

I'll use the opportunity to add one concern. Though there is reduction of activity on some other fora also and hence this might be a general trend but there might be some contribution to reduced activity because people might not be getting mails from SF. Dr76 has complained several times about it.

To wind up - I'll add again that reduced discussions at the fora are a real sign of changing time. The interlocutors of Islam perhaps have got the message that they shall not get a walk over - to say the least. Also there is a realization on part various denominations that there is no point in internal bickering. Thus certain maturity has appeared in those circles where Islam was being discussed on internet.

This is a milestone of sort and we should give it a thought as to what we should do further. My personal answer is, of course, in favour of Islam. Critics asserts against Islam have been recycled many times over and we have rehearsed our answers that many time. Thus it is natural time to go to the next stage - Dawah.

Of course these are my personal observations and they have the usual pitfalls.
    Had to read several times to actually understand what you were conveying.(it improves MY elocution skills though).
    What you said is really true,there are signs of maturity among interlocutors taking part in islamic conversations on the net.
    I had this experience myself when I was germinal in using the internet,had many encounters with critics involving both factions within and others.
    But Now I can see a convincing change,big time.At a larger and general scale,people are becoming reluctant to discuss topics realizing that leads them no where,thus resulting their reduced involvement.

I concur with you,Sir.I guess its about time we put our heads down to find more wiser ways with wisdom to make these fora or come up with more comfortable platform for executing the responsibility of giving Dawah.
    "Kash ! Main ek darakht hota jise kaat diya jata.(Ibne majah)".[abu dharr(Radhiyallahu anhu)]