Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Silsila and khulafa of Mawlana Husayn Ahmad Madani

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Silsila of Mawlana Husayn Ahmad Madani

Quote Originally Posted by Mujibur Rahman View Post
    As Salamu alaikum,

Shaykh Hadhrat Maulana Mukhlisur Rahman Kiampuri Sahib is my respected Father-in-Law. He is Shaykhul Hadeeth of Umorfur Madrasah - (Umofur Bazar Madrasah, Osmani Nogor, Sylhet.

He is the Khalifah and most beloved & close student of Shaykh Hadhrat Maulana Nuruddin Ahmad Gohorpur Sahib (r.a). Shaykh Kiampuri Sahib studied under the guardianship of Shaykh Gohorpur Sahib (r.a) at Gohorpur Madrasah in Sylhet.

Shaykh Kiampuri Sahib first started teaching at the age of approximately 21 years. Has been teaching Bukhari Shareef for over 40 years, Alhmadulillah.

He married his first daughter to the respected 1st son of Shaykh Hadhrat Maulana Abdul Karim Kouria Sahib (r.a) - who was the Khalifah of Shaykul Islam Hadhrat Maulana Husain Ahmad Madani Sahib (r.a).

We are blessed & fortunate with Shaykh Kiampuri Sahib's presence in the UK every year, Alhamdulillah. May Allah preserve him & protect him, Ameen.

Assalamu Alalikum Brother, - are you from Mufti saiful islam - JKN?

please let me know also when Shaykh Kiampuri is next in the UK - i would like to arrange some event in keighley inshallah. - my dad knows shaykh kiampuri very well.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by kalamiah View Post

Brother Ottomite, could you please relate a few stories of Shaikh Khatia (DB) for our benefit. Also are you from London?

Jazakallah

Assalamu Alaykum,

Firstly i forgot to write last time that the title which Ulama refer to Khatiya Shaikh Sab is Qutb e Bangal!

*It is well known in Bangladesh especially in Sylhet the uprightness and love for Islam and Shariah that Khatiya Shaikh has. In his earlier days when there was to be a mela (unislamic gatherings where music and women gather, drugs etc) near the Shaikhs area he used to single handedly go with his stick and stop the gathering. Just this February there was supposed to be a Mela nearby and Khatiya Sab heard of it and become emotional to stop it. People tried to tell him you are old now. He told them loudly ' I am not dead yet, as long as i am alive i will try to stop this, do what you will after i die!
    People of the mela heard of this and subsequently cancelled it.

*A Mufti told me that there are a lot of musical instruments under the bed of Khatiya Shaikh Sab. He told me that these were his ghaneemah (war booty) which he confiscated from people.

*Before Maulana Asad Madani passed away he visited Bangladesh. He had many programs set up. Khatiya Shaikh Sab went to meet him and get him to his program. Maulana Asad told him that i have such set programs which will not allow me to come to your program , which was a very long distance away. Khaitiya Shaikh Sab raised his voice to Maulana Asad and said 'Your father used to listen to me and you disobey me!'. He then agreed to go with Khatiya Shaikh Sab. The distance was too much for them to arrive on time and somehow a helicopter was found which took them there.

*Talking about Maulana Asad Madani, once he saw in his dream that Khatiya Shaikh sab was the security guard of Shaikhul Islam Maulana Madani!

--
    Hope you find these of benefit
    Wassalam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salams,

i have recently been trying to collect some information regarding all the Ullama of Deoband from Bangladesh - there are some great scholars alive and passed away and i think its important to mention their story/life and sacrifce, i want to present this inforamtion similar to tauheed o sunnah website - there have a good collection of deobandi scholars but no bangladeshi speakers- and we all know there are some top calibre schoalrs in bangladesh. i have spoken to Maulana Olipuri who said he will help me assemble what i need - but if anyone else can help either by submitting rare audio bayaans or biography etc please get in touch - you can get my email address from the moderators

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Jazakallah brother ottomite, very beneficial. If you have any further stories please relate them and of other shaikhs.

I think it is good idea that we collate information of great shaikhs in Bangladesh past an present.

Hazrat maulana Nurul Islam chottogrami is in UK and most recently in Birmingham

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by kalamiah View Post

Jazakallah brother ottomite, very beneficial. If you have any further stories please relate them and of other shaikhs.

I think it is good idea that we collate information of great shaikhs in Bangladesh past an present.

Hazrat maulana Nurul Islam chottogrami is in UK and most recently in Birmingham

Ameen.
    Inshallah i will relate more soon.

Who is Maulana Nurul Islam Chottogrami?

At the moment Hazrat Maulana Taffazul Haq is in the country, i think (Hobigonji Muhaddith Huzoor) amazing person..

Hazrat Maulana Jubaer Ahmad Ansari and Hazrat Maulana Junaid al Habib are currently in London

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Jazakallah for the info. Maulana Nurul Islam is from is one of the heads of Khatme Nubuwwat in Bangladesh. I heard there is a Jalsa in Birmingham in which he is giving bayan.

Who is Maulana Tofazzal Haq's Murshid in Tariqa? I heard in Bangladesh that he has quite a few mureeds. Also how can he be contacted?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Sufi Abdul Hamid Swati sahib r.a (founder of Nusratul Ulum Gujranwala and younger brother of Maulana Sarfraz Khan Safdarr.a) was also a khalifa of Hadhrat Madani r.a.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I have a document in bangla with all the bangladeshi ulamas names which was written by Allama Ashraf Ali Bishwanathi (rh). I've got audios of many ulamas if ur interested.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Brother, I would be very interested in reading the Bengali document. Would it be possible for you to scan it on the forum. It would be very much appreciated.

Jazakallah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlesunnat View Post
    I have a document in bangla with all the bangladeshi ulamas names which was written by Allama Ashraf Ali Bishwanathi (rh). I've got audios of many ulamas if ur interested.
    AssalamuAlaykum

yes i am very interested too for the documents and audios