In the name of ALLAH,
the most Beneficient, the most Gracious,
the most Merciful.
SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)
The one who disdains the prayers will receive Fifteen punishments from Allah.
"Six punishments in this lifetime."
"Three while dying"
"Three in the grave"
& Three on the Day of Judgment."
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Dua's of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the
water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called "the brave", "the bold" which hits
Him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the
afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each
strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his
face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
FAJAR: the glow of their face is taken away.
ZOHAR: the blessing of their income is taken away.
ASAR: the strength of their body is taken away.
MAGHRIB: they are not benefacted by their children.
ISHA: the peace of their sleep is taken away