Till now, I have learned that the best place for married couples in Soft Africa in regards to madaris is Azadville and Zakariya. But I still donít know which one is better for me. Let me know if somebody have any suggestion for me for where to go?
Also, there are few things I need to clarify for myself. Please answer me the following if you can:
1. I read in a thread of zakariya that aalim course is for 6-7 years. First year(Pre-alim) optional.
- Can you please clarify if it is optional for both Azadville(male) and Zakariya(male)?
- Is it 6 years minimum(if we donít take the first year)?
- How much will not taking first year effect on my later on studies?
2. How many years course is for Female Madaris in Azadville and zakariya?
3. How far is walking distance between male and female madaris:
- Azadville male to azadville female?
- Zakariya male to zakariya female?
4. What is the best mean for traveling to buy necessities? (bus, taxi or personal car)? If personal car, how much are cars there? Letís say Toyota corolla 2000 or Toyota Camry 2000?
5. How much importance is given to Niqaab for both Azaadville(female) and Zakariya(Female)(just curious)
6. Can you please provide me with the thread for both Azaadville (female) and Zakariya(female).
Jazak Allah Khair.
I'm 24 years old and plan to go to Azaadville for the alim course next year (when I'm 25). Does the madrassa accept students my age? What challenges will I face for being 25 years old at the madrassa? advantages and disadvantages? Are there more people of the same age at the madrassa? What are other alternatives for a person who is in his mid-twenties to study the deen?
Thankyou for your answers
SLAVE OF ALLAH.FOLLOWER OF MUHAMMED (S.A.W)
Patience is virtue.
LOVE THE AHLE BAIT
[Whatever good I say is from Allah,and Whatever wrong I say is from me and shaitaan.Whatever I say is subject to my memory serving me correct and all my quotes are to the effect]